Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Pipl

Met 's werelds grootste zoekmachine voor mensen is Pipl dé plaats om de persoon te vinden achter een e-mailadres, sociale gebruikersnaam of telefoonnummer.

Meer informatie over Pipl

It's a pretty straightforward product so not a whole lot to hate.

Beoordelingen van Pipl

3,0
4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,0

Pipl heeft een totaalscore van 4 van 5 sterren op basis van 14 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (14)

Sorteren op

Heb je Pipl eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (14)

Tomasz
Senior Web Developer in VS
Internet, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Help people fill out your forms...

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Or at least that's what I'm using Pippl for. If you can provide me with your email address, I can use their data to cross-reference the email and retrieve other social media profiles, phone numbers addresses and more. Gotta love it.

I wasn't too pleased with the forced "interview process" and the constant follow ups of "when are you planning to start using it more". Stop rushing me. :)

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great information, but painful to get customer support or even an account

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We wanted to use this to verify memberships to our product as well as validate emails as legitimate and social media usernames on our product.

Great way to verify identities, usernames, contact info, etc. Probably the best collection of online user data.

The Cost and the hurdles of entry to test it out. This used to be freely available, but now to even apply for a test account, there are several layers of approval and back and forth just to be considered. There is no direct pay option or way to sign up without fighting with customer support. It's a room for improvement.

Ian
Director in Canada
Wetshandhaving, 2-10 werknemers

Used to be Good

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: What used to be good has now dwindled and I will look forward to the next runner up.

What I like about this software is that it does provide information that I sometimes cannot find on Google.

Following the fall of 123People, Pipl quickly took the lead, improving their software and allowing me to find information that I either could not find on Google, or was more difficult. However, the site seems to be slipping over the last year or so. I find information isn't as readily available as it once was. But moreso, the robot security protocols requiring the user to click and verify that we are not robots, then having to select images related to a topic, that never seem to work. It is frustrating and time consuming having to do this three or four times each time I click into the site. Pipl has fallen from the top of my list of resources to the bottom!

Vastgoed, 501-1.000 werknemers

Easy and quick data appending service

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Their match rate and accuracy are well above industry standard. They were also very communicative throughout our initial conversations and onboarding for use. Overall we're very happy with our use of Pipl and will continue to use them in the future based on data quality that they provide. We are also looking in to using their API to avoid manual exchange of data.

It's a pretty straightforward product so not a whole lot to hate. It would be great if they provided us with access on their website for a 'do it yourself' option as opposed to going back and forth with them but their API will greatly reduce this issue.

Great social media / hard to find information

5,0 6 jaar geleden

PIPL is a great tool for searching social networks and lesser known sites when people searching. Information is very accurate.

I signed up for the free trial. I don't think the information is worth it.

denise
marketing director in Argentinië

I use it to find more information about the person Im looking. For example: phones, email address.

3,0 6 jaar geleden

What I like the most is that I can find the middle initial for the person. And maybe its useful for guessing the email address.

What I like the least is that the phone numbers that are written are not good phones. At least, thats what happened to me.

Leonel
Independent in Argentinië
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Free to use!

3,0 6 jaar geleden

What I like the most is that is free to use! I use it to find more information about someone that I'm looking for.

Overall we're very happy with the software Pipl and we will continue to use it in the future...

Ahmed
Ahmed
Social media marketing and design expert in Pakistan
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

One of the largest people search engines that exist

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Pipl a lot for the past few months and it has proved to be quite useful for me

What I liked the most about Pipl was its ability to provide information on literally anyone even on such people that other similar softwares knew nothing about.

I didn’t like the fact that just like I could use Pipl to get information on anyone I want other people could also use it to find out information on me.

Renzo
Investigator in Frankrijk
Wetshandhaving, 10.000+ werknemers

Very intesting

4,0 5 jaar geleden

They have a very good databases. Very useful.

Pipl pro is quite expensive and I don't understand where they collect their datas

Claudio
Arquitect in Argentinië

I don't recommend it!

3,0 6 jaar geleden

What I like the most about this software is that it gives you more information about an specific person.

What I like the least about this software is that the information given (like phone numbers) is incorrect.

Santiago
Developer in Uruguay
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

An easy to use people finder that is free to use yet potent.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've used it to find out if people met thru internet was real or fake. It worked well on most cases.

It's ease of use is unparalled, you just land at the site, punch a name and optional location and it will search for the most likely searched person. It works wonders and it's no surprise many HR departments are using it while screening the possible recruits.

As of now, if your IP sends too many people searches, it will block the IP for a day or so, something that was not implemented before.

Glenda
Owner in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Unreliable

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Terrible....my own I formation was not correct

The site is not reliable some info on the site is incorrect Nothing is reliable

Full of inaccuracies....people with same names information are linked together and not a true view of ones information

Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

deep people data

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good for building ABM campaigns using advanced segmentation available from all the additional data components that become available from the product

very good coverage of people data for building customer personas for sales and marketing. The data is really deep provides locations, past employment histories of key executives for B2B sales. Also access to API directly loads into our CRM. Good for ABM.

Can become expensive to use if the house list is very large.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great for finding info about people

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Finding info on people

Returned a lot of results and was able to easily find the person I was looking for.

Not all the details are available and not all the results are good.