Siteguru is on the Path to SEO Enlightenment

James E.
Marketing Director
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Yes, if there was an automated way to fix problems such as with a virus checker that comes up and shows an issue and then gives the option to fix the issue automatically or manually, that would be awesome. eg. It flags "use fewer JavaScript files" and you select automatically and it shows the file to delete and asks "Are you sure?" If you choose manually it will open the suggested issue and you can take care of it your self. Also, with things such as headings and H tags, the same thing. Pages are too slow - it will show the specific reasons and will delete issues or you can handle manually.

Pluspunten: What I like most about SiteGuru is the amount of data it returns with suggestions to fix the SEO issues that your site may be experiencing. It's nice that it sends updates on your sites performance as it crawls your site on a consistent basis.

Minpunten: What I like the least about this software is that although it provides a tremendous amount of data regarding issues to be updated on your sites that are enabled, it does not provide any automation in solving the issues. However, you can link to find out more about any issue it flags. Many of the flag issues I have resolved keep showing such as website language, length of metadata, etc. This is frustrating when an issue is fixed and I'm still flagged. I'm using Siteguru along side another program to try to interrupt what is actually a problem.

SiteGuru Website Audit Tool – Boost your SEO

Durai J.
Premiuminfo.org
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Run a methodical SEO audit for the site audit, it also detects the usability problems & technical issues on your website. Analyses and compare the rank of your website with other competitor websites. It not only analyzing one page but analyzes your complete website along with your competitor’s website. Few other highlights of SiteGuru SEO Analyzer: Detects and fix SEO problems present on your website
Spot the usability issues on your website & get rid of them.
Fix all the technical problems present on your website
Notify you about your website health every week
Mobile friendly
Scan your complete website for the most vital technicalities
Boost meta descriptions, titles of your pages, 404 or broken links, semantic structure etc…

Minpunten: None
I feel like its more than enough for the money we have provided to Siteguru.

My favorite tool when building a new website

Beoordeeld op 23-5-2019
CTO
Internet, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Among all SEO-related tools I’ve tried, this is one of the most intuitive. It has a clean, straightforward UI and it’s very easy to use. It gives accurate reports and I love how the feedback it gives is actionable and will give you immediate returns in terms of optimization and performance.

Minpunten: It still has some bugs, albeit very minor ones. Customer support has always been amazing in my experience, so this is not really an issue.

Super easy to use product, made it quick to set up and get going.

Kristy M.
IT Manager
Luxeartikelen en sieraden, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The easiness of it. It didn't take a million calls to Customer Support to get going. I probably could have had an intern set it up without a problem.

Minpunten: The cost. It's a bit expensive, but in the end you're paying for the ease of use, I guess. If it means more time spent working and less spent installing/setting up, I'm ok with the cost.

A super easy to use SEO audit tool

Beoordeeld op 8-9-2018
Brent R.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I'm happy with it. I'll use it, even if it's lacking some things, because it's an easy way to get a quick audit and fix the most important issues on a per-page basis.

Pluspunten: I love how clean everything is. You can see what is going on for all your pages. Probably the best feature is the ability to select a page and see everything wrong on just that page. Most audit tools tell you all the problems of a site broke down by problem, and they give you a list of pages that suffer from that problem. But you can't select a page and see just the problems for that page. Siteguru lets you do that. Overall, it's a very very easy to use tool with a super clean layout.

Minpunten: It's really not as detailed as many other SEO audit tools out there. It has all the essentials, but lacks things like content analysis, deeper internal linking analysis, and other items. Of course, Siteguru is more affordable than most audit tools, but if you want a complete site audit, you will find some things missing here.

Was helpful

Beoordeeld op 24-10-2017
Business Consultant
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We enjoyed the easy of use.

Pluspunten: This software was easy to use, and that was the thing I liked best about the product. Easy of use is a feature very important to a team like ours, and with it being super easy, our team felt that was the most positive piece of usage. We enjoyed that very much.

Minpunten: The cost of this software was the thing that I liked least. Felt it was a tad pricey, and there for didn't like that aspectf

Great for checking your SEO

Beoordeeld op 18-12-2018
Artist
Supermarkten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy to use and it has improved my SEO a lot.

Minpunten: The cost. It's a bit expensive in my opinion.

Very easy to work with, especially voor someone who isn't familiair with SEO tooling.

Beoordeeld op 8-11-2017
Anne-mae O.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy to use. With scoring each page I'm able to decide where to begin. The scorecard also motivates to constantly improve you're website.

Minpunten: It can be a a bid overwhelming when you see how much work has to be done if each page needs work to do. Maybe it would help to start with 5 bullet points of which issues should be resolved first as the can make a big difference.

Great Reports and Planning - Confusing Pricing

Beoordeeld op 7-7-2018
Marshall E.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I really like the in-depth SEO reports, Site Health Check, Action Items, and marketing plan. The reports are easy to deliver to my customers and can be generated automatically.

Minpunten: The pricing is confusing and the across client "max limit" reached makes my own backbilling hell to figure out. Some of the additional features like Backlinks are confusing.

Useful tool for those seeking perfection

Beoordeeld op 11-9-2018
Tomasz M.
Senior Web Developer
Internet, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Using SiteGuru as a sister software for Moz.com. We're paying for Moz.com significantly more, yet still, it's missing some of the intuitive way of locating and fixing code bugs, and standard issues. I feel Moz should probably acquire SiteGuru, and implement all the missing features, but in the meantime SiteGuru is the must if you're looking to make sure your webpages are 100% healthy.

Pluspunten: The best thing here was the fact that the software scans all the standard stuff as the other softwares out there such as page titles, descriptions, redirects and 404 pages, but I tremendously enjoyed report on the valid HTML (via w3.org) and alt tags for all images out there. This software really rocks and the support person is amazing. Oh, and the UX is very clean unlike a lot of programs out there, this one is very easy to understand and follow logically without any tutorials.

Minpunten: It had few bugs when I first used it. They might actually be fixed right now as I wasn't able to recreate any of the top of my head, but all in all I was immensely happy with the value of the software.

I love that they send out emails letting me know the issues on my site so I can be aware.

Marketing Manager
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Pluspunten: Sends you emails often
Tells you what needs to be done to improve SEO - meta descriptions missing or that need improvement and on how many pages
Clean interface
Great for simple technical review

Minpunten: Awesomeness score isn't the best name for the health of my site but that's just a personal preference.

Easy to use and check

Beoordeeld op 7-7-2018
Charles L.
Web manager
Computerhardware
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Email notification is a savior for us to ensure that our website is updated properly. One stop checking is also another important feature.

Minpunten: The interface is not very intuitive. It can be improved further for better user experience. Also for mobile version so that we can check while we are outside.

Fantastic Software, Know Where All of Your Sites Stand!

Richard R.
Owner/President
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Tells me both good and bad and where I need to improve...

Pluspunten: The software is very accurate and lets me know where I stand both good and need improvement areas. Makes my job easier (0:

Minpunten: Used to get daily reports which have been reduced to less frequent. Would prefer to go back to daily reports or have the option to.

Great software. easy to use.

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2018
Kryss S.
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I loVE HOW IT INDEXES MY pages and advises my strengths and weaknesses on my site. I enjoy thAT IT gives me information about keywords to use.

Minpunten: it does not index all of my pages. It does not tell me what words are weak. It does not suggest better titles when a title is not strong enough

The site has given me 10x more SEO insight than any other tool on the web

Zach B.
Vice President
Design en ontwerp, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Very accurate analysis... helps you drill down to all of the micro-issues of your site. By using SiteGuru I was able to improve our site from 56% to 85%.

Minpunten: I guess the thing that I like least is that it's not an application but browser-based. It would be great if SiteGuru could be an App.

This is a good tool to have, it helps you keep up to date on your sites

Beoordeeld op 4-7-2018
Engineer 3
Telecommunicatie
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: There are a few features that help you maintain your site and keep it compliant. Among them are the quality and SSL alerts.

Minpunten: This is a SAAS application. Like all SAAS apps your at the mercy of their servers and hosting. The site crawling is slower than I'd like, especially the 1st time.

Best tool to optimize your website

Christian K.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It helps me a lot when optimising websites.

Pluspunten: With Siteguru I can check and optimize several websites with just one click. It's fast and it already helped me a lot.

Minpunten: Results are sometime a little bit difficult to understand, especially when it comes to integration of external tools like Google Maps.

I love using this tool as a quick check to see how search-bot friendly a website is.

Beoordeeld op 30-10-2017
UX Consultant
Design en ontwerp, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Fast, easy and human-understandable instructions on how to improve the SEO of your site which action steps (and helpful links).

Minpunten: Sometimes generating an audit can take a while and not every improvement description makes sense to me as a non-developer (for example: w3 standards).

I am a subscriber of siteguru.co it is one of the best investment of mine.

Sanjay B.
C.E.O.

Opmerkingen: optimized my sites

Pluspunten: This software tells me about all the shortcomings on my site and how to over come them.It educates me on SEO in a simple and easy language

Minpunten: I wish the software did all the things itself, without telling me to do it? Just wishful thinking.

Easy to use and works good

Beoordeeld op 9-7-2018
Adam M.
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Its easy for someone with limited tech experience to use and allows me to quickly get started. I also liked the design.

Minpunten: The cost is a little bit much for my budget, and I wish they had some more features for backlinks which make it less confusing.

Easy to use SEO software

Beoordeeld op 1-2-2019
Aloysius D.
Web Designer
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy to use and very helpful.

Pluspunten: Quick and easy to get started, user friendly and clean interface. With SEO software being so expensive, SiteGuru makes it more affordable end easy to optimize your website, by following the report.

Minpunten: No con's, great value for the price but it would be nice to get a few extras and improvements to make it an all-in-one SEO Software.

Modern approach to website review

Freelance Software Engineer
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall great for startups, newcomer developers and small time business to analyse and discover what is wrong with their website, and how to improve it.

Pluspunten: The software is quite simple to use and displays information in an interactive way that is derivable into real statistics for analysis.

Minpunten: Needs to be able to index every page, and confirmation of it.

Siteguru helps with keeping track of our website and what we need to update.

Stuart S.
CEO / Senior Producer
Mediaproductie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Siteguru helps us find adjustments for our SEO/website that we may not have realized or been aware of from other services we use.

Pluspunten: Siteguru is very straightforward and explains things very easily so it's easy to use. You don't need too much of a background in websites/seo knowledge as Siteguru is very clear on what to do and why to do it.

Minpunten: We have yet to try the paid service because we currently use other services, but we plan on potentially switching over to Siteguru once we have the opportunity to see what our needs our.

Great easy to read & understand reporting.

Arn B.
Investor
Kleding en mode
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I don't have the time (or depth of knowledge) to study the minute detail, so I just love the plain, simple & actionable report Siteguru gives me.
I can interpret easily & go in and fix my site in minutes.

Minpunten: Too many people are finding out about it, my competition can't be far behind!
I haven't found anything I don't like about it yet.

Great experience! I run it on every project and I recommend it :)

Beoordeeld op 2-11-2017
Co-Founder
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The specificity and granularity of the information. Like this is not as awesome as it could be, here is how you can fix it. And here is your overall score in that category --> brilliant.

Minpunten: Nothing really. It does it the job well and one of the things I really like is the pinpointing of the specifics. Of course, it could even have more functionality but for what I use it, is great. I haven't ever used their customer support so I don't know that. And haven't paid for it so, can't actually evaluate that either.