Great software to quickly post photos and quick messages for a docked iPad.

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2018
Andrew C.
Engineer of Things
Machine- en installatiebouw, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Simple straight forward display of art, images and photos

Pluspunten: The BeeBoard software is simple and straightforward to use. I use BeeBoard with my iPad to show photos of art that I capture throughout my travels. It is by far the easiest and fastest way to display pictures and art in my home and office. A really nice feature of BeeBoard are the social 'friend' channels. I have a channel setup that is shared between three friends, and whenever one of use posts a photo to it, everyone sees it. BeeBoard is a convenient way to stay connected with my buddies. There are other 'apps' out there that do similar things, but what I like most is that the pictures automatically show up on my iPad that is on my wall and always running BeeBoard. New information, art & memories just show up without any phone distractions -- Beautiful ambient display :) The software can do more than how I use it (and sometimes I use those extra features), but I appreciate simple clean tools that just work -- and BeeBoard is one of them. (NOTE: my BeeBoard software is always running, but I post stuff to it every few days)

Minpunten: Other apps out there have a lot more integration with other apps. I use BeeBoard for a very specific task (and it displays photos wonderfully), but I feel that if there was better integration to other apps, I'd likely take advantage of those. Something that would make BeeBoard super awesome is calendar integration.

Great experience using my BeeBoard. It allows we to effectively commicate to my team.

Beoordeeld op 16-3-2018
Shelly M.
Managing Director
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I like the template and the ease of use. It's simplicity is great for all my use cases. I love the ability to shake and send in bug fixes or enhancement requests.

Minpunten: I would like the software to continue to progress and provide additional templates and other capabilities to connect into other MS office software.

Fantastic interactive communication app

Andrew B.
Senior Program Manger
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Clear and easy communications to our team.

Pluspunten: Well designed, stylish and extremely easy to use. Very intuitive interface that makes publishing very easy for any user.

Minpunten: The application needs to be ported to Apple TV so larger format displays could be created and used within the office space.

An entertaining way to stay organized

Beoordeeld op 12-3-2018
Shannon S.
Labourer/writer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It keeps everything organized in a way that seems to make my mind more organized. Highly recommended to anyone who values productivity.

Minpunten: Takes a little while to get accustomed to the software; this may also be true of staying organized in general

Lots of hard work building the foundation! Now the potential needs to be unlocked

Beoordeeld op 16-3-2018
Daniel B.
Chief Software Architect
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Lots of experience writing Apps against lots of APIs!

Pluspunten: The interactive slideshow, satisfaction of instant results, ability to control digital signage from phone with instant feedback

Minpunten: Very under-featured bulletin-building features. No interactive bulletin features as intended. Sharing environment is minimal without notifications, newsfeed, or finer grained permissions. Needs a thoughtful re-do.

Great concept. The UX is clear and concise and it's easy to get started on.

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2018
Joel E.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: made it easy to comunicate visuals with friends

Pluspunten: The onboarding process is awesome. Just swiped right and I learned how to use the product with the main actions still visible on the bottom of the app

Minpunten: I would like a different color scheme. The gray isn't that appealing. Maybe a white background with colored text would be more aesthetically pleasing.

This is a fantastic product

Beoordeeld op 9-3-2018
Tiffany F.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Information, being able to interact with your client base and provide needed information on services etc.

Minpunten: Needs to be more intuitive, wish it was cross platform, and would be nice to be able to customize more freely

I use the app to keep us all organized. It's useful and fun to use!!

Kelly S.
Director, HR Operations & Systems
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The only user app is most useful and has been great to share. The interface is intuitive and we have not experienced any issues.

Great idea for communicating among family members.

Chief Strategy Officer
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Useful to find new tools we need.

Pluspunten: It's very helpful to keep track of school sports schedules, plays, after-school events and the occasional parent-teacher meeting. Works well for families with kids living in two homes!

Minpunten: We don't always remember to use the software. Kids, especially, can see it as a pain to remember. We need to remind them to make updates.

About expected

Beoordeeld op 12-3-2018
Artistic Director
Internet, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: speeds up most projects once configured

Pluspunten: it does try to streamline everything, could be a bit more intuitive. the best thing about using MAC is things are really intuitive so I don't have to really learn a whole new software each time I get new software

Minpunten: if specifics aren't set up it can be hard to figure it out on the fly. Since I am not an admin I do not have the extensive knowledge and use of and extent of the whole potential of the software

BeeBoard is simply easy to setup and use.

Beoordeeld op 15-3-2018
Editor
Hoger onderwijs
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The opportunity to deliver messages quickly and unambiguously.

Pluspunten: The software is intuitive and can manage a great range of inputs. It is easy to understand and use.

Minpunten: The fact that frequent saves are required not to lose the progress is not very encouraging, but undertandable.

Easy to use!

Jessica A.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: It's user friendly and easy, I'm new to the program but I use it about once a month. Hoping to learn more.