Filteren op:

4,2 /5
  • Klantenservice
    3,8 /5

Over DronaHQ

DronaHQ is a Low Code App Development Platform for building internal tools, business processes, forms, automations, dashboards, portal.

Meer informatie over DronaHQ

6 reviews worden weergegeven

Kundan J.
National Head IT
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-9-2020

"Great App for NO Code Development Platform"

Opmerkingen: I have been using DRONAHQ Mobile Application for the last 6 months, now it seems that this is the right time to give a review, before using this I have created my mobile app on other no-code development platforms, but all those platforms are No supported any customization nor any live Support, then I came to know about DRONAHQ no-code development platform from Google. The first day I have a little problem and I came to understand things but as I spent time on it. Things made sense to me and I understood that all the customization that we have in mind is related to the form or whatever we want to do, it has everything, whether it is about the connection to my live databases, it has API or it is drop-down in many ways, I am not from a development background despite that I have created all the applications of my company's requirements on it. A little bit of help is required after that we haves setup complex formula informs, Now we are very stable, we update the data in the mobile itself, without any problem that comes in it, They have excellent problem-solving skills. If you are thinking of doing any customization they will do it for you. I am enjoying the platform and they have been enhancing their platform day by day by releasing a new feature. I recommend you to use this for you & then comment.

Pluspunten: Customization without any developement background.

Minpunten: comples formalue like attaching excel sheet with data should also have one click feature instead of developoing from formulae, Chat support 24 x 7 to solve issue. Development support should be provided free of cost.

• Beoordeeld op 18-9-2020
Gyanendra D.
T. E
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 10.000+ werknemers

"Effective use"

Opmerkingen: It’s all good

Pluspunten: Ease of use because of this reason most of time I perfer

Minpunten: No things which I don’t like because it is all rounder

Donavon Y.
Director of IT and Strategic Planning
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-3-2021

"App development at the speed of sound!"

Opmerkingen: DronaHQ is a hidden gem. It took some time to find out that they existed but they put their competition to shame.

Pluspunten: The ability to condense what was once weeks or months of app development into mere hours or days has been amazing for our organization! Ideas can go to a proof of concept to a production grade application in an unheard of timeframe!

Minpunten: Support is good, but I would like to see it expand into the United States natively.

• Beoordeeld op 9-3-2021
Vaibhav I.
Territory Executive
Alternatieve geneeskunde, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

"It’s good"

Pluspunten: Easy to use this software and can access limited

Minpunten: Don’t know much about this software so can’t comment

Aneesh D.
Co-founder
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-6-2020

"Easy to use - Make your own App Platform"

Pluspunten: The number of features available makes it easy to find everything in this software. You don't need to go anywhere else. Also the list of third party integration available is impressive

Minpunten: Since the platform offers so many features, you need sometime getting used to. But it is still better than any other low code platform

• Beoordeeld op 8-6-2020
Priyesh K.
Managing Partner
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-4-2020

"Smooth and Simple to Use"

Pluspunten: We use DronaHQ to streamline and automate our accounting functions. We also use the same for management of ESOP and its accounting for our clients. Happy with all the features offered
We have some form apps to let employees submit client interactions and feedbacks
We also get an overall view on all employee spending through their reimbursements claims

Minpunten: The Integrations can be much better and offer more options

Antwoord van de leverancier

van DronaHQ op 27-4-2020

Thanks for your constructive review!
Also launched last week an enhanced workflow builder with OOB 3rd party connectors. Kindly explore, we would be happy to help. Keep supporting us:)

• Beoordeeld op 9-4-2020