Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over ConstructionOnline

Cloudgebaseerd projectmanagementplatform dat bouwbedrijven helpt bij het bijhouden van kosten, contractbeheer en orderbeheer.

Meer informatie over ConstructionOnline

Overall its easy to navigate and they don't put a whole bunch of things that you will never use. They really do work hard to make it easy for us.

The App that comes along with it gets stuck on a screen or 2 but I am working on that with the UDA team.

Beoordelingen van ConstructionOnline

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

ConstructionOnline heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 523 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ConstructionOnline eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (523)

Kevin
Kevin
Vice President in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Robust construction management software

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We are about two months into the implementation process and it has gone more smoothly than expected. Support training is super helpful in getting the team members up to speed.

Having the ability to track a project from a an early lead, to an estimate and proposal and through the construction and completion is incredibly helpful to have all the information on one platform.

The cloud based platform can have some compatibility issues with certain browsers (Microsoft Edge). It can get bogged down in the Redline planroom and takeoff features with really large files.

Joe
Construction Estimator in VS
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

Thumbs Up for UDA

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very comfortable, it is easy to learn and works well

I was familiar with it and it meets many of our requirements at a better price point

It is shy of perfection, but which software is? We would like to have automation in the scheduling to allow adjustments and modifications to the timeline based on real world advances or setbacks

Steve
President in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Almost, but missed the mark

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer service is very helpful for the product they have. Unfortunately they miss on some pretty basis stuff. We have been told for over a year that development team is working on some of the basic fixes and still nothing changes.

Estimation portion is good. Job costing is fair.

It does not have the ability to provide clients with add/alternate pricing. Seems like a very basic feature that most construction companies are asked to provide. This one slipped by us through all the demo's and we have been frustrated for over a year with this. Have to manually do work arounds. Also we are a commercial construction company that does about 300 jobs a year. The software does not even have the ability to assign each project a job #. With as many jobs going on, we have to be able to cost every purchase and we do that using job #'s and PO#'s. We are manually assigning each job a number. These are just two of the larger misses on this software.

Edward
President in VS

Highly Recommend due to better communication with Owners and subcontractors

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I believe we were one of the first companies to come aboard and have learned to use the platform as a great advantage for our team.

We like the scheduling and estimating components of the program the best. We can have all our resources in one place and easily communicate Schedules, Change orders and Proposals to Owners, Subcontractors and Suppliers.

I would like to see the Lead tracking be more like a CRM where you could email your contacts and schedule automated follow-ups.

Walter
Project Lead in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

UDA Construction Online, Awesome.

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have used other management tools and platforms and UDA is by far the easiest to use. I never feel like if I need some info from the platform I am in for a 1/2 to 1 hour session to find what I am looking for.

Firstly I like that it is easy and intuitive to use. All of the functions are organized for ease of use and I don't have to spend lots of time (time is money) looking for the functionality that I need. Secondly, I really like that everything is on one platform. I especially like that I can look at the plans and the budget in one short session. Thirdly, I like that the project tracking is easy to use and allows for quick logging for the day.

My only thing that gets me is the AI assistant button is always in my way when I first open the platform.

Aleia
Production and Design Manager in Canada
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Our Processes Have Improved Exponentially!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Construction Online has emerged as our beacon of efficiency. Previously, our operations relied heavily on manual tasks, hindering our productivity and overall effectiveness. With Construction Online, however, we've experienced a paradigm shift. The platform's robust features have empowered us to streamline our internal communication seamlessly. Now, every member of our team is on the same page, fostering collaboration and enhancing productivity. Moreover, Construction Online's project management tools have been instrumental in keeping us on track. We can closely monitor our projects, both in terms of schedule and budget, with unparalleled precision. This level of oversight has enabled us to proactively address potential issues before they escalate, ensuring smooth project delivery every time. One of the standout advantages of Construction Online is its centralized information repository. Gone are the days of searching through endless folders and emails for crucial data. With all our information consolidated in one place, accessing project details, documents, and communications has never been easier. This centralized approach has not only saved us valuable time but has also improved our organization's overall efficiency.

While Construction Online has significantly enhanced our operations, we did encounter a notable challenge specific to our location in British Columbia. The platform's handling of Provincial Sales Tax (PST) posed a hurdle for us, as it's not recognized within the system. This limitation required us to devise a workaround, particularly concerning the integration of QuickBooks Actuals from QuickBooks Online. While this was a manageable inconvenience, it did necessitate additional steps in our financial processes.

Jacob
COO in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent Construction management software, would highly recommend

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

CO's online scheduling is great, I love the automatic scheuduling updates that it sends out on a weekly basis.

In order to get a feature or two that you'd like, you need to be upgraded to a higher tier which doubles or triples the price

Bill
VP Business Development in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Very easy to use and a rich set of features and functions

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It has been excellent. We used the software application for years and about four years ago switched over to the online version.

Ease of use Extensive functionality Client interface And last but not least, I can't say enough good things about the technical support team - they respond very quickly and are extremely knowledgeable.

Wasn't easy to import our initial estimate templates into the system and required assistance from technical support.

Nathan
Account Executive in VS
Commercieel vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Pro Commercial Review

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience has been very positive. Any issues we run into we typically get a timely response

I like that it has a built in CRM where we can take advantage of our customer client base

It is not well known in the industry so we sometimes are not taken as seriously in the industry

Cory
Commissioning Specialist in Canada
Olie en energie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Plug construction inline

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Enjoy using construction online when performing my commissioning jobs. It helps that all information about a certain job is in one place. Can get EID, P&ID, Ideology and also track deficiency items and punch lists. It is easy for my managers to see where I am at during commissioning and what issues I am having.

All information for a certain project is in one place.

Some features I don't use. It did take some time to get used to where information was at.

Construction Manager and Vice President in Canada

Construction Online is a Must Have

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our company has used Construction Online for almost 10 years now. The UDA team made the tailoring of their product to our specific needs really easy and the learning curve with our organization was quite short. Construction Online has improved every aspect from our estimating to our production and the whole client experience. I would never start another project without the full workings of it going through Construction Online.

Our primarily use for Construction Online is estimating, scheduling and job costing, and these features have been integral to our success as a company. We can easily build budgets for our clients, schedule projects and then track the job costing throughout the duration of the project. Everything can be built with templates which saves numerous hours and the real time job costing helps guides decisions throughout the build. The scheduling has allowed our project managers to plan well in advance which has created a smooth construction process.

The documents which can be autogenerated are great but I have found it quite tough to customize them to a format which can be sent directly to our clients or trade partners. This is more of just a personal preference rather than a drawback to the product.

Lorenzo
Project Manager in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent tool for construction companies

Scheduling / estimating / to do / daily logs

Still learning about all the tools the system has to offer. So far - there is nothing I don’t like or noted needs improvements

Kenneth
Construction Manager in Barbados

Big Fan!!!

5,0 vorig jaar

I really like the estimating integration and project tracking. Its nice to have a platform to house all the information about one project.

Adding Sheets to a current set is a cumbersome. It would be great id we could add the Architects revision number instead of V1 V2 etc.

Nick
Senior Project Manager in VS

Constrction Online User Review

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: MY overall experience is a B+. I have really enjoyed this software and will continue to implement it throughout my career.

CO has been a major success within our company in regard to organization and communication.

There are a lot of features that have proven to be a bit tricky to fully understand. Scheduling is an example. I have found it difficult to fully grasp the predecessors and start vs finish date shifting.

Andrew
Contractor in Canada

Use it every day

5,0 vorig jaar

We are able to communicate easily with sub trades and homeowners through this software

It can be busy at times. I feel one needs another monitor or a bigger screen to use it to it’s fullest

Casey
Marketing Project Manager in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Powerful software with a learning curve

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The biggest benefit is everything being in one place.

The selection picker is definitely something we use a lot and helps keep the myriad of selections in a home organized, such that they can be sliced and diced by trade/room etc. Redline plan room we've recently starting using. The ability to do our own takeoffs is super handy. More than any feature, the support you get is invaluable. The team is always ready and willing to help you figure out how to use the software to meet your goals. The ability to have a set of shared plans is super helpful, as you can make field modifications in real time and have them reflected on all your coworkers plans as well, and vice-versa.

Construction Online doesn't *look* as user-friendly as say, Trello or Monday.com, but it has all the features and more. It takes considerable training to take advantage of all the capabilities and that makes it hard to adopt across a team that's busy doing other things. Making a lot of the features more user-friendly interface like would help. Bite-sized training, like pre-recorded sessions that introduce users to functions in an organized way, building on previous lessons would be helpful. The support is very helpful and willing to help you get started, but you need to know what you want to accomplish for them to guide you there. Starting fresh, you don't even know what you want yet.

Kimberley
Office Manager in VS

Construction Project Management

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is new software to everyone in our organization. I was brought in to assist with integrating the new software by learning it and then teaching it. Overall that process has been easily incorporated.

I use the time tracking, contacts, lead tracking and opportunities. Out of the parts I use, I like the time tracking system. It is easy to adjust for missed or incorrect punches, the notes and photos sections make tracking the completion of the work into a simple monitoring source. I do wish there were a way to add a break or lunch time entry for when those punches get missed.

I get frustrated with not all the time punch notes, To Do, Checklists, Punchlist items, Daily Logs, Work Logs from all jobs not flowing into the Overview section. When employees are creating any type of entry that includes photos or notes, it should flow into the Overview section, without having to put it into multiple areas. I would also like to see the ability to track insurance certificate expiration more easily. Having to put it on the calendar with repeating recurrences can be confusing for not having the option for "Never End".

Hector

Lost with out it!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using this software on since 2015 and has been extremely satisfied. I operate as a small residential Contractor and use UDA Suite and Construction online for Estimating, Proposals, Project Tracking (Work Logs and reports), Redline/Plan Room. I use this software on a daily basis and it helps me stay organized.

Estimating, Proposals, Project Tracking (Work Logs and reports) and Redline/Plan Room. The infrequent times I have an issue or question someone is readily available to help and resolve it immediately. For Example- I called about upgrading my Construction Suite and their Support Specialist Win [SENSITIVE CONTENT] handle my questions in an efficient and professional manner. I'm up running again!

For me it is helpful to able to see load paths through out my projects. It would be great if you would include an overlay feature in red line/plan room.

Brenda
Operations Manager in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

7 Years and Still Running!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The app for the field has been a game changer for us. It bridged a gap between our office staff and the field staff in ways I didn't know would happen. Recently, integrating with QB has also blown my mind at how fast the PM in the field can see the project actual costs. He is now able to make those hard decisions much more quickly and with confidence.

The only thing that comes to mind is I wish there was an event log or something we can reference when changes are made. I also wish there was an automated numbering system for estimates.

James
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Great software, even better customer service

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent. We have had a learning curve as we have integrated our entire system into UDA, but customer service has been on top of it. Anytime we need help, we get it right away. And we are not having to use multiple systems for project management, time keeping, document uploading, etc.

The features are endless. We can everything in UDA that we used to do in 4 different platforms. There is a lot to learn, but the outstanding customer services makes the process easy.

There is a learning curve as you get started. There are just so many features that we are still learning about.

Eris
Interior Designer in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

UDA Construction Has Been Beneficial for Our Design Business

4,0 2 jaar geleden

UDA is a convenient place for all of our client's documents to be stored and shared across clients, subcontractors, project manager, and designers. The feature that allows clients to "approve" each choice ensures that their desires are withheld during the building process. Having a virtual format for all of this information is essential for our design business where clients are often out of state and makes communication easier. The live chat function on the software is great for questions about the software that are quickly answered by a representative.

The organization of categories, selections, and choices could be improved by having more flexibility for their organization. Often, we have multiple choices for a selection, and it would be easier for our flow for a client to approve multiple choices within a selection. However, we have found ways to work around this limitation.

Good Construction Software

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I been using Construction Suite and Construction Online for many years. It is a well thought out software.

Construction Online gives me the value of having everything I need in one place. Plus the client portal is a major plus for communication with my clients on change orders, scheduling, etc.

Don't have any complaints. Sometimes when you need someone to help you, it may be awhile before they do call back.

Justin
Production Manager in VS

Third Space Builders

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The financial reports are instrumental for our business.

Building the construction schedules could use a feature that lets you add lag days.

Arleen
Director of Operations in VS
Bouw
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Time saving and expert and friendly support team

5,0 8 jaar geleden

With regret, I took my time integrating with my QuickBooks software. After a little over 2 years of having Construction Suite, I finally took the plunge and began the integration process between the two software programs. I love the ease at customizing the software to suit our particular business. The customer support is second to none! The staff is quick to resolve any issues and answer questions minimizing any downtime. No worries! If I make a mistake the staff is quick to show me what I did, while correcting my mistake. Mistakes happen, it is nice to know I have support when and if I need it. I highly recommend the total care package. You will not be disappointed! As for the reporting, Construction Suite provides additional useful reports to help evaluate the current state of your business and let you see at a glance the progress of all projects both financially and the current phase.

Don't really have any dislikes! My only complaint is that I waited too long to do the integration between my software programs!

Tyler
Superintendent in VS

ConstructionOnline Superintendent Opinion

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall great experience. The ease of use is nice and the fact that it doesn't contradict itself in its features is very nice. Quickly loads and moves from area to area with little to no confusion. I would certainly suggest this to potential buyers.

The ease of use and seamless transitions from one feature of the program to another. It's easy to understand and clear what each section is intended for. You can quickly access each feature via the very understandable titles, and further specify what section via the left hand menu once the item is selected. They are regularly updating and improving on functionality as well.

The mobile app will remove editing that is done on the website for daily logs. If you use bullets or numerals to keep things separated on the pc, then upload pictures from the mobile app to the same log, it will remove any bullets and spacing.