Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Dext Prepare

Receipt Bank is een internationaal toonaangevend papierloos boekhoudplatform, dat accountants, boekhouders en bedrijven met elkaar verbindt. Sinds 2010

Meer informatie over Dext Prepare

87 reviews worden weergegeven

Brett G.
Brett G.
Owner in VS

Smart Solution to manual bookkeeping entry

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Time. This saves time . It also provides peace of mind.

The AI behind this software is smart and adaptive. The OCR recognition can identify the debit/credit card used on a submitted receipt and match that receipt payment to the specific bank account in your accounting software so you can avoid sending payments to the wrong account. For accounting firms, the bundled pricing is a great value to share with your clients. It does not just push the data to your accounting software, but will search your transactions in the software to try to find matches and will sync up the payments with ease.

While they are doing good with the fetch option for online invoices (they can pull the statements and invoices from online billers, such as cell phone or internet), they do not have the capability, currently, to pull bank statements. Add this feature and we have an unmatched solution to this expense capture sector in my opinion.

Elliott N.
Systems Manager in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Everything we need at the right price

5 11 maanden geleden

Very easy to use. The interface is clear and user-friendly. The lack of mandatory expense reports is a big plus in my view. When we used Expensify we had various issues dealing with expense reports. They aren't really necessary for our process, so eliminating them saves time. Also, now an issue with one transaction won't hold up the rest of the report. The OCR is very accurate compared to our previous software (Expensify and Veryfi), and did seem to learn how to read different vendors' invoices when I had to make some corrections (e.g. pulling invoice date instead of order date). Customer support was responsive and had a great attitude. Pricing is transparent and inexpensive compared to some competitors. Works well for both employee expenses and general accounts payable.

OCR processing time is slower than we would like. Items can be processed manually when needed, however. Multiple approval flows would help manage expenses by department. Doesn't integrate correctly with our bank. This seems to be an issue with our bank and the third-party integration software, but still.

Sam S.
Director in Australië
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 11-50 werknemers

Waste of Money

1 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ended up wasting more time then it was worth. Not cheap either.

Photo recognition is very accurate and customer service is helpful and existant.

Where do i start. The system is very clunky, looks great from the outside but there are better solutions out there especially for the price. Upload a reciept and approve it. Then wait 24 hours for it to enter your accounting software. Nightmare when your trying to reconcile. Doesnt link with QB Projects so have to go into each reciept in QB and add project. This defeats the whole purpose of the app. Oh and you have to wait for it to push to QB.

Audrey M.
Owner in Canada
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I use Dext Prepare multiple time a day for various businesses

4 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I think it is a good program and helps streamline daily activities.

Easy setup and integration with QuickBooks Online. Clients find it quick and easy to use, which is a must to get everything done in a timely manner.

I find the monthly tiered subscription pricing to be a bit expensive.

Kimberly P.
Accountant in VS

Fantastic. Extreme time saver! Easy integration with Quickbooks

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have several clients that I have signed up to use Receipt Bank and they are all satisfied. Customer service is better than their competitors! I look like a hero to my clients that now use Receipt Bank!

I recommend to my accounting clients as a quick way to get their expenses recorded. Take a picture of the receipt with your phone and auto publish straight into Quickbooks. Game changer for small businesses that still use the shoe box method! It is a very easy integration with Quickbooks online! Very cost efficient for small businesses.

May not be the best choice for larger businesses with multi level approval of expense reports. I have not signed up a larger client so it may be fine, but I do not think it has this feature.

Practice Manager in VK
Administratie

Useful app that makes bookkeeping much more efficient

4 4 jaar geleden

This software makes bookkeeping very easy, even when on the go. The mobile app is perfect for tradespeople and those on the road. The dashboard feature is particularly useful to us a bookkeeping business as we can monitor that activity level of our clients as well as ensuring the correct uploading of their documents.

We have found ourselves paying over the odds for this software on behalf of clients whose business sees peaks and troughs in terms of activity and so some months can be charged at a higher rate because they reflect the previous month's activity, despite little to know uploads taking place in the month following. We would much prefer to pay for the software on a credit system whereby we pay for what we use.

Alex T.
Accounts Assistant in VK

Receipt Bank Review

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very pleasant. Easy, fast, reasonably priced, nice to look at and use.

I use this daily. Ease of use is key here to minimise any further hassle from bookkeeping. RB is super easy to use, very quick to upload documents via the app or the desktop.

Possibly the rate of machine learning. I have used RB for the same customers sales invoices for over two years now, and the same mistakes are frequently made by RB's extraction. These are daily mistakes, possibly every other day. Customer Name is a very common one.

Graham L.
Graham L.
Managing Director in VK

Overall superb

4 4 jaar geleden

The accuracy really is superb! It is amazingly how accurately it gets the information required from what is often messy, crumpled or poor quality receipts

The main criticism is that I need a totally separate account per business. Would be better to handle multiples from one login. Also seems bonkers to have to pay extra for more users, has no bearing on the required server time or functionality's...eg zero benefits to just sharing a login .so to charge for it seems wrong. Lastly, the GUI could be modernized slightly

Mark S.
Director in Australië

DEXT

5 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Besides the extreme inconsistency with their pricing model, the products works and provides for time savings

Dext is a great software to eliminate the need for keystrokes to enter data into accounting software.

The system can often be a bit temperamental and extract the incorrect information from the source document.

Theresa G.
Program manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Paperless makes everything better

4 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, this product has brought our company leaps forward in technology. No more power invoices and receipts and the best thing is it can be done from anywhere!

We moved to Dext Prepare from a manual System of printing invoices and submitting them. Now with Dext, everything is done online and it’s easier for accounting and employees alike.

For employees, some of the features are confusing. There are submit buttons and archive buttons that make it look like you should push them but really you don’t need to and it messes up the accountant if you do. As long as everyone knows this, it isn’t an issue but education is key.

VK
Bron: GetApp

Forget the rest Receipt Bank is the best! Save time and gather more data!

4 3 jaar geleden

I have been using Receipt Bank alongside Xero for at least 5 years now and I have tried the alternatives but for me RB is the best! It is easy, accurate and intelligent. Its super simple app alongside the emailing in, drag & drop, dropbox link etc makes adding receipts and bills easy so you are more likely to capture more items. The OCR works well and learns (it is however worth keeping an aye on things as sometimes it can go awry!). The supplier rules work well, it has a great user interface and is simple to navigate. I know that they do line by line splits on some supplier invoices and I would like to see that get more accessible. Overall Receipt Bank saves so much time and I think that they are still developing more and more features. I have had clients that hate it and there are a few nuances that you should pay attention to at the start but once you have it works brilliantly!! I have tried Datamolino, Autoentry and Xero direct for the day to day receipts & invoices but have always come back to Receipt Bank. Customer support has always been good, friendly and relatively speedy. I use Receipt Bank with all my clients - we insist upon it!

I would probably say the thing that comes up over again is the price (I argue that rather pay them that than me for data entry!) but maybe if there was a lower starting price? I would love to see a Bill to client button and the option to break an invoice into lines as a standard option.

Joel N.
Data Analyst in Kenia
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Accounting Made Simple with Receipt Bank

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience so far has been pleasant. Paperwork can be really daunting especially at the end of the month when you have to account for all the business transactions and present accounting and financial report on time. This software basically saves you the trouble by making things simpler and saving you a great deal of time.

All you have to do is take a photo of receipts and bills, make use of the drag and drop feature and get them into an accounting system for easy and quick reference. It saves you a good deal of time in accounting. With the OCR feature, you can easily get both the debit and credit card identified when receipts submitted show they have been used for payment. Moreover, you can find out the exact bank account for the debit/credit card used to ensure there's no error when making payment or tracking transactions. Receipt Bank simplifies bookkeeping in that you can be out and about and still be able to get things into the system without any constraint. This is actually possible thanks to the mobile app that lets you work as normal even when you are on the go. User-friendly and easy-to-navigate interface. The dashboard also simplifies bookkeeping and lets you gauge or track your customer's activity level from time to time. It captures accurate info. Just snap a photo and relax. The rest will be handled by the tool.

Data mining may exhibit a bit of issues sometimes. So it should definitely be checked.

Shan L.
Senior Accountant in Canada
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

A must-have product for your book management

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Receipt bank is a great tool for business owners and accountants. It archives the supports on the cloud. Therefore, when it comes to an audit, the support could be easily pulled.

Receipt Bank is easy to track bills and receipts and useful to publish into accounting software. Also, Receipt Bank could assign different roles among users, which saves time for review and approval of reimbursable expenses. Last but not least, it keeps adding features like bank statement fetch, which creates efficiency for bank reconciliation.

If bills or receipts are denominated in foreign currency, the exchange rate used by Receipt Bank is different from that by Accounting Software. To have a consistent rate across the book, we have to manually refresh the bill date to have a consistent exchange rate.

Dickson M.
accounting assistant in Zimbabwe
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Receipt Bank review

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: the ability to upload your bills, receipts, invoices and bank statements from your phone makes it easy to work even out of office. This can be integrated into your accounting software that you use seamlesly without any hussles.

you can use it for free and very easy to use when extracting data that you require and it is a very good fit small businesses and you can do your work at home on your fone, laptop through your email and integrate when you are at work

It may be costly in the long run if amount of transactions increases with the growing of the business as the cost is related to amount of transactions that you undertake

Creative Director - Video Production in VK
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Saves me so much time and keeps me on top of my bookkeeping

4 4 jaar geleden

Fast, efficient, and I am always on top of my bookkeeping. I scan receipts with the iOS Dropbox app and place them in a shared folder. The next day my receipts have been data-mined, and are ready for me to double check before pushing them to my FreeAgent account. This process shaves hours off my monthly bookkeeping.

Occasionally there is a small error in the data mining, usually due to a receipt displaying information in an unusual place or style.

Joby I.
CEO in VK

Finally accounts are paperless

5 4 jaar geleden

This app saves so much time and messing about with recipes and invoices when you are doing accounts. It is very easy to use with the iPhone app, online and via email. Whenever I buy something I can just take a photo of the receipt in the app upload it and forget about it. I can also email receipts for online purchases directly to my receipt bank account. The system then picks out all the information and passes to my accounts software (Xero) I don't have to worry about loosing receipts or searching for emailed invoices. It saves me loads of time and avoid boxes of receipts at the end of the year.

I don't really have any downsides to this product does what it says on the tin easy to use and reliable.

Boyd T.
Boyd T.
Founder in Canada

I use this to input all of my receipts for my business.

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ease of inputting receipts into accounting software.

I can auto-forward bills and invoices I receive via email to Receipt Bank, the ones which are consistent, I can even auto-publish to my accounting software (XERO)

I'm in Canada and have a few bills I pay in US funds. Occasionally a receipt will spontaneously switch currencies for no apparent reason.

Sam J.
Director in VK
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good software but could be cheaper for smaller practices

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My practice used to receive paperwork by various channels and we were always chasing clients. This has made it easier for the client to submit paperwork, though there is still definitely some chasing! Overall, a good product.

This software has streamlined the ways clients supply paperwork to my practice. Clients are generally happy with using it and it is very intuitive.

The pricing structure doesn't differentiate between different sizes of practice except for single users so the savings scale massively for larger companies. Clients can be confused about submitting multiple invoices by email. Doesn't split across classes/departments in basic product

Andrea O.
Director of Corporate Services in Australië
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

It keeps getting better

5 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: really happy with the time savings.

The company is really responsive to improving the product. Simplifies the Accounts Payable Process and saves a lot of time.

sometimes AI picks up the wrong supplier and you need to be alert to this especially for autopublish suppliers.

Brooke H.
Owner in Canada
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy expense tracking for small business

5 3 jaar geleden

I love how easy it is to use Receipt Bank! Simply taking a photo of my receipts has alleviated so much stress when it comes to month end and just the general brain space it takes to keep track of paper receipts.

I honestly don't have any complaints about the software.

Daniel C.
Business Development Manager in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Does exactly what is needed

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has vastly saved time and effort determining my expenses meaning I can spend more time on real work.

the software is very capable at image recognition and determining exactly what was charged. It also does a good job of archiving said expenses.

I think there could be more done to notify the user of the expenses once they have been succesfully processed. I also think that it could do a better job when it comes to determining exchange rates for expenses. It would be great if they could find a way of linking the exchange rate used to the card that is paying, rather than guessing or using a value from another source.

Jacky W.
Manager in Canada
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Receipt Bank makes accounts payables a breeze

5 11 maanden geleden

Expense reports allow for multiple line items and attachments to each saving time with reconciliation Approval tier for expense reports for compliance Matching invoices/receipts to Quickbooks softare when transaction located makes it easy

Does not download statements, e-transfer details, or cheque images from financial institution like Hubdocs

Ron S.
president in VS
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers

Great Product Terrible Service

3 9 maanden geleden

Its easy to use for the most part. as usual with most software support is non existent so if you are not a technical person it might not be for you- like most online products online their FAQ section will not answer any question you have. also they really do not want you to contact support so its difficult Its a great idea and works with QuickBooks once you can figure out how to set it up. its not intuitive at all

while difficult to figure out with zero installation support it is a great idea and on its basis and awesome product- its price compared to others, but probably worth it. that being said if you have a problem with it- you are out of luck- you can try and contact support but that's a joke. they of course want an email. ive had a problem with their fetch service, which is another great idea- it will give you an error saying you are using the wrong credentials even though you can sign on the site with no problem using the same credentials. what you will get back will be endless emails with can responses using the very faq pages which are useless. they do not even log your complaint so each time their solution doesn't work you have to re explain again. even if you send the prior email in the body. they are clearly not equipped to support issues with their own software I will tell you its a nice product and if you are technical and can figure out how to set it up you will be good. but if there is an issue with a feature forget it

Claude W.
Business Development Manager in
Informatiediensten, 2-10 werknemers

Receipt Bank frees up time

5 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've worked with Receipt Bank for over a year. First used it for my business, then for other businesses. It's basically the best product currently on the market. It frees up time for SMEs, I can see how it worked in our practice and also for other clients. Instead of having to manually type all the details, Receipt Bank will scan it all for you and help you manage this process. The development team is very progressive and they are very keen on making this product work for your business.

It can scan hand written receipts. Taxi receipts are a headache and we've put the system to the test, it's absolutely brilliant at recognising even the odd receipts.

We had a few cases where the receipts were coded with the wrong currency, instead of GBP we had AUD. You just need to make sure you review these receipts and make sure you spot such errors.

Priscilla B.
Office Administrator in Canada
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Soo Far

Opmerkingen: Great

This software has made organizing my receipts very painless and efficient. I like the fact that a copy of my receipt is kept in this database and another copy in my accounting software when receipts are pushed over.

I find that sometimes when I send invoices directly from my email into receipt bank, not all the invoices are recorded or even appear. My accountant has to notify me to resend them to her personal email when she reconciles our books monthly.