Love it! Super powerful, super extensive, fast client, and beautiful visualizations.

Beoordeeld op 6-4-2017
Coray S.
Director of Production
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I'm a big fan of Hansoft and have been using it for the better part of the past 10 years. I love that it's a big, badass piece of software, perfectly tailored to Project Managers coming from a Project/Excel mindset. Specific strengths include the dashboards (beautiful), burndowns (keep the team informed), and the speed of use (client + keyboard commands = speed). Hansoft is my go-to project management system and I'd recommend it to anyone who wants something more substantial than the new age of Trello-sized software.

Pluspunten: Broad feature set, powerful analysis tools, fast local client, great support for agile and traditional project management. Once you get used it it, it's second nature.

Minpunten: If you want to run a local server, it takes a bit of setup time (if you're like me and don't have a strong IT background). Being a feature-rich product, there's a bit of a learning curve for new users. Not as extensible as web-based PMIS (but that's what you get with a client)!

The Hansoft team has been very helpful for me, and I love the interface!

Beoordeeld op 11-5-2017
Laura A.
Lead Software Engineer
E-learning, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It provides a good way to combine all of our project management needs into one place. We have had problems in the past managing hours, because we are students are no one is really in at the same time, and Hansoft was able to make a very easy interface for logging hours on tasks!

Pluspunten: I love how intuitive it is. I was able to launch the client and immediately understand what I was supposed to do.

Minpunten: I dislike the upgrade process, because it must be done through email, and because Hansoft is across the world from me, it takes >12 hours for them to get back to me. Other than that, they care always very consistent with feedback! I never go more than one night without feedback!

Great Project Management Software!

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2017
Johnny W.
Producer
Omroepen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The ability to keep track of back log and current items in an easy to understand, intuitive interface is invaluable to a remote team.

Minpunten: I do wish it were a bit more affordable and it would be nice to have better help and FAQ documentation. I've had some users that weren't familiar with the software have a bit of a steep learning curve.

Hansoft is a great tool for project management and quality assurance bug tracking.

Beoordeeld op 6-7-2017
Tobias F.
Quality Assurance Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: An alround tool for project and bug managment. Hansoft covers a wide range of possible applications for nearly every case.

Pluspunten: Even if Hansoft has some "default" ideas of the usage of their functions, the customer still have a wide range to realize their own ideas with Hansoft. This variety of usage-cases makes Hansoft very usefull.
List of Pro points:
- The overall QA section is well developed.
- Dashboards (statistics) catch all information in a clean way.
- Reports and Presets create a good overview.
- The option to plan in two different types (Schedule vs Sprint) gives enough variety for any kind of project.
- Support: Always fast and friendly & also open minded & thankful for feedback!
- Tutorials: Creates an easy startup with Hansoft.

Minpunten: You will need some time to get into the advanced knowledge. The basic knowledge is easy to pick up, but if your ideas become more and more complex, you will need some time to dig deeper into Hansoft.

Excellent Agile Tool!

Beoordeeld op 16-3-2017
Philip H.
Computersoftware
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have been using Hansoft for small and large teams for hardware, software, and mixed projects over the past 4+ years. It has helped improve our efficiency and has provided a single point of interface where stakeholders could get past, current, and future information related to the projects.
Our favorite things include the ability to customize and personalize the workflows and user experience in order to fit our teams and processes. The easy to use and powerful backlog and scheduling views have enabled our product management and development teams to focus on content and their work, instead of tools. The reporting mechanism is extremely simple to use and gives our users complete control over how they see things.
We continue to use Hansoft in many of our projects going forward.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, flexibility/customizability, customer support, simple but powerful, easy to create reporting and dashboards

Minpunten: Clunky JIRA integration makes linking and managing issues/feedback difficult. User interface does not work well for our marketing/sales/customers teams. Test case management or linking to other tools lacking. Not simple to see end to end visibility from epic-user story-test case-issue-etc.

Expensive but good

Beoordeeld op 20-4-2017
Steffen B.
Agile Coach
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I had the privilege to work with Hansoft in my previous company. I very much enjoyed its power while still being easily usable from a UX point of view. But the biggest advantage in my experience is the overall performance compared to other server-based agile tools. However, you definitely pay the price for it. Especially for big companies with many hundred or thousand active users Hansoft is very expensive compared to other tools. In the end it's worth it, because you save so much pain and time due to all the above mentioned advantages. If I had the position to decide for the tool to use in my company, I would choose Hansoft.

Pluspunten: Performance, Flexibility, Support, Power

Minpunten: Price

Fell asleep on its laurels

Beoordeeld op 5-1-2019
Tomas R.
Production Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: For 10 years Hansoft has been my invaluable companion for Agile and Kanban teams across several top-tier companies in games and VFX industry. Over the years the price of the licence soared while the old annoying bugs and interface issues persisted unadressed. The development team has been clearly working hard on cool new features tailored for a general audience (understandably) but this also caused the tool to lose its edge against other solutions for my line of work (Shotgun, FTrack and others).

Pluspunten: + easy to get into for team members
+ friendlier interface compared to some mainstream solutions (Jira)
+ powerful workflow tool

Minpunten: - lost its finger on the pulse of the games and VFX industries
- poor, buggy and lacking file management
- poor third-party software integration
- expensive

It's a complicated piece of software that gets in your way.

Beoordeeld op 17-2-2018
Junior Web Developer
201-500 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The best feature of this software is that you can see grant charts, and have everything in one play to see the sprint duration.

Minpunten: It's overly complex, getting in your way when all you want to do is track your tasks in order for your managers to have an overview of your work.

Lots of good ideas but also quite a lot of UX issues

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2017
Guillaume V.
Production manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Lots of people who were complaining about Jira now wants it back!

Pluspunten: 2 estimations for the taks, one in the backlog, the other in the sprints
Tree organization for the tasks

Minpunten: I can't open 2 windows to look at 2 places of the backlog at the same time
The sums are all wrong because they take into account the archived and the to be deleted tasks
I don't have a proper scrum board (the one that exist is a joke)
I don't have an easy to use priority list (I can't have a report on this view)
And most of all I don't feel that the support is very reactive and that the software is really improving...

An okay task management software

Beoordeeld op 26-4-2018
Web Developer
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: What I like the most about Hansoft is the Grant chart and the way you are able to see all your tasks in one place during a period of time.

Minpunten: The main downside of this Hansoft is that it's a bit sluggish and not very user friendly for the Linux install.

If you know what you are doing - really helpful.

Beoordeeld op 14-3-2018
Marketing Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Powerful software, the general approach is though out and the user interface is well designed.
I like the capability to keep my backlog organised.

Minpunten: Very complex, steep learning curve and some quality issues. The documentation could be improved and the pricing is also quite steep!

I think this software is a top of the line Project Management Software

Beoordeeld op 9-4-2018
David A.
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This software has many options and it is easy to get started.

Pluspunten: I really like that this software has a desktop downloadable version. It was self contained and I did not need other software to make it work. It is very easy to set up and get started but there are many features to learn.

Minpunten: This software has many options and because of that I found there was a bit of a learning curve. It seems a little different setup but once I understood it I was able to really get moving.