Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Bonterra Giving Days reviews

Over Bonterra Giving Days

GiveGab is de toonaangevende digitale oplossing voor fondsenwerving voor Giving Days (fondsenwerving binnen 24 uur) en het hele jaar door geven. Ervaar het plezier van fondsenwerving met GiveGab.

Meer informatie over Bonterra Giving Days

Very easy to configure; seamless integration of donation functionality. Blog function is easy to manage, upload photos.

A few things were inflexible, so we couldn't customize them. It was difficult to automate some things (specific donor challenges).

Beoordelingen van Bonterra Giving Days

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Bonterra Giving Days heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 454 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Bonterra Giving Days eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (454)

Susan
Susan
Investor Relations Manager in VS
, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use. Amazing Customer Support

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing customer service. Wonderful training tools, trainings and resources. Painless setup. Intuitive design. Simple reporting. Go Team GiveGab!

I work with a small and very busy staff so the idea of burdening anyone with a new Giving Day was not ideal. GiveGab was like adding a team of new members to our staff who have years of Giving Day experience. Creating the site was painless. The trainings and materials were great. And my love for the chat bubble people was real - They were always quick to respond and very helpful. The platform looks great and was easy to navigate. Very intuitive design. Even my mom was able to donate to multiple NPOs on our Giving Day without my help.

Some of the nonprofits went rogue and explored GiveGab more than they were ready to. The confusion with donating to their nonprofit site and their campaign site was real and frustrating. But a small price to pay for great customer service!

Dustyn
Director of Affinity Giving and Communications in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers

Longwood loves GiveGab!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been an absolute treasure to work with GiveGab to make our day of giving more successful. GiveGab's team truly cares about us as a unique, specific school and they don't utilize cookie cutter models or try to pass us off. They handle our account with great detail and they seek to build lasting relationships. GiveGab is easily the best partner I have ever worked with.

It would be easier to tell you what I don't like because GiveGab is just that great! From the full suite website with user-friendly capabilities and a sleek, beautiful design, to the volunteer ambassador functionality and the one-on-one support we get from our partners at GG, we love everything about it!

The only area for improvement we saw after our first year was the offline upload functionality. It is a bit too complex, although it has some great aspects. We provided this feedback to our partners are GiveGab, and they listened intently!

Jackie
Senior Director of Grantmaking and Nonprofit Support in VS
Filantropie, 51-200 werknemers

15 years of experience with giving days

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Honestly the stress over the lack of ability to manage Stripe the week before the main event soured the whole experience. That, coupled with the way customer service responds is making me question if there are other providers that can work.

Features and functions - P2P, matches/challenges. Interface with the philanthropy hub for year-round capacity as well. this makes my users more comfortable in the platform. Confetti!!!! Leaderboard sorting by org, donors or dollars is great. My PM is great ([sensitive content hidden]).

Stripe - as mentioned took out a lot of orgs just before and during giving event. Can there be a moratorium on active giving days? Customer service - needs to bump up when giving day is active, not just on the main days. I had lots of people who could not get help while our giving was open. And customer service - even my PM - seems to approach each call from the standpoint that the caller did something wrong. I'm sure that's usually the case, but not always. My nonprofits really felt this way. They and the donors don't understand Bonterra terminology, they're only in this a couple of months or times a year. There needs to be an attitude change.

vorige maand

Hi Jackie, thank you for your valuable feedback from your 15 years of giving day experience. We're glad our P2P features, philanthropy hub, and leaderboard have improved your experience. Your insights on areas like Stripe integration and customer service during peak times are invaluable as we work to enhance the platform and will be shared with our product and support teams. We're dedicated to making Bonterra Giving Days more reliable and user-friendly for our nonprofit partners.

Tricia
Senior Development Officer in VS

Giving day review

3,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The product is good and the collaboration with with GiveGab/Bonterra team is really important to the success of our giving day. Unfortunately, the lack of customer service negatively impacted our experience this year.

It's great to have a tech support team in place to handle those pieces. The platform features enhance our giving day (such as prize capabilities, matches, peer to peer, etc).

This year, we experienced delayed response times from our project management team. As well, the attention to detail that we are accustomed to was severely lacking this year. We hope to have a more positive experience next year.

3 weken geleden

Hi Tricia, first, thank you for entrusting Bonterra Giving Days as your online fundraising platform. We're genuinely sorry to hear about your support experience this year - please know that we are actively working on improving our customer support across our entire platform, and we appreciate you keeping faith in us. I have shared your feedback with our director of customer success. Thank you for being a crucial part of our mission.

Matt
Director of Alumni Relations and Annual Giving Programs in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

Our Giving Day Journey

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

The ease of donating for our constituents. There are multiple options for people to donate and it takes just a few clicks.

There is a limit on some of the unique ways you can showcase your page. It would be great to have more options to what you can do with giving page.

3 weken geleden

Hey Matt, thank you for the valuable feedback! We're delighted our fundraising platform is empowering your mission. I'll ensure the product team receives your insights as we collaborate to amplify your impact.

Karalee
Director of Annual Giving in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Thanks GiveGab Team

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've used this product for other two years in my current place of employment, expanding the work we've done with them to multiple giving days, but I also sought out their partnership during my transition into this institution. Having previously had a really good experience with their product at another institution, I knew they were the right company to partner with again. That decision was broadly supported throughout my division as well given their great reputation and wonderful customer service. Nice work, GiveGab team.

The GiveGab giving day platform is so easy to use and they are constantly improving it (with no interruption of service). The team who assists you is really invested in your success so you aren't simply buying a product but instead investing in an extension of your team. They have run so many giving days that my confidence in their partnership was extremely high and they can offer recommendations based on the successes they've seen but are also open to hearing new ideas and trying to help you implement them. The product itself is fairly flexible (more flexible if you pay for more customization), the reporting is easy and efficient, and they were able to make the adjustments that I needed to cater to my particular organizations needs. I love the countdown clock, the leaderboards, the individual giving profiles, truncated giving process and customizable survey questions.

There isn't a direct integration for our data through an API so we do a manual download of this information post our giving challenges. While this isn't ideal, it works fine for time bound giving challenges. If we were to use this product on an ongoing basis, I would look to improve this functionality. Another con is some of the design limitations. Because the site is mobile responsive (yay!), some images look better on desktop than mobile and visa versa. It would be great if different options could be selected for different usage. Overall, the pros far outweigh the cons with this company.

Avaleen
Avaleen
Senior Director of Loyalty Giving in VS
Schoolleiding, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Dependable software and customer support

4,0 5 jaar geleden

It’s dependable, software does what it was promised to do, in the two years we have worked with GiveGab our Giving Day events have gone smoothly. Whenever we had questions or hit a snag their support staff were responsive and effective.

Ability to customize quickly. New features are not easily added.

Kelly
Director of Special Events in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

Giving Day

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Our Project Manager is great, she is very quick to respond and has been very easy to work with. She has also worked very hard to figure out ways to make our site the way we want it to look.

I like that I have more access and control to make changes to our site.

I wish it was more customizable, there are changes or ways I would like our page to look and we can't do it. It makes a lot of the pages look similar.

Colby
Development Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Love Bonterra!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

We use Bonterra as a platform every year for a statewide nonprofit donation day. Easy to use platform with great features and has great customer service!

I don't have anything negative to say about Bonterra!

Ashley
Senior Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Returning Client

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Our organizations are familiar with the platform.

Issues with matching funds setup and clarity on matching funds accuracy

4 weken geleden

Thank you, Ashley, for standing with us as we strive to make a meaningful difference in the world!

We began using GiveGab as the chosen platform for our giving day. We have kept it because it works!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

--Very easy to set up both as a nonprofit and as a fundraiser --They really walk individuals through setting up a P2P campaign. --The site is visually appealing and engaging, easy to navigate for fundraisers and donors, reasonably customizable --The P2P platform has functionality from both sides of the table--for example, the ability to create a team as a fundraiser or as a nonprofit --Funds deposited within a day or two. This is huge for us. --Incredible customer support. Always gets back quickly, always has a great attitude, always researches the problem and solves it, engages in conversation & demonstrates that the customer (i.e. us) has value to offer. They're so kind and friendly and competent even when we are freaked out and frustrated that we don't stay that way for long. They take our input seriously and often address any overall issues that we have within a reasonable amount of time. Love the chat featuer and that they are also responsive via email. This is where GiveGab shines! --The data you can download about donors is pretty complete and useful --There is a lot of supporting information available on the site itself. Some of it is pretty basic for us but if we were just getting started it would be very helpful. Online fundraising is overwhelming and GiveGab makes it understandable and easy to start.

--We don't use the volunteer management function so all the community functions are kind of lost on us and seem to get in the way sometimes. I wish we could just turn them off, like a separate module. --We demo'd the CRM function and found it way underpowered for the price, which was as high as some much more flexible and full-service platforms. --I wish the banner for campaigns and our home page was more customizable. We have a lot of appealing photos and it is hard to get any of them to work in that format because of where the text is and how it's formatted. Minor complaint but always frustrating. --I wish we could change the font color. We have a lot of older donors and users and the teal/turquoise font is really hard to read, especially in the dashboard, i.e. the donor list. The gray is not much better. I would rather have default black font anywhere where there's text with a choice of a few colors for display or headline text.

Nancy
Assistant to the Director in VS
Musea en instituten, 2-10 werknemers

Sometime tricky to find what you are looking but otherwise pleased with service

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, our experience has been positive with GiveGab once we have our profile set up for the Extraordinary Give event. It is easy to track donations and donors, but there is a lot of information on the site that we do not use due to our organization's size. Given their quick resolution of the issues incurred during the 2019 event, we hope that we will use GiveGab again in 2020.

Our organization used GiveGab for the Extraordinary Give, a one-day giving day in Lancaster County, PA. This year, the GiveGab platform offered the chance to copy over the past year's information under the Manage Organization tab. This option helped with completing our organization's profile for this event. It is relatively easy to update information on the site, but sometimes finding where that information is can be tricky. When I did have a question about our profile, the customer service team member did respond quickly.

The GiveGab platform had issues last year due to volume of traffic during the Extraordinary Give. They worked with the event organizers and helped resolve issues, but those issues happened during peak traffic hours. Also, even though we were able to copy the previous year's profile information, while I thought it had been copied, I realized a week before the event that it had not. The site was a bit confusing to find exactly where you needed to go for information. However, their customer service did respond fairly quickly so that I was able to resolve the issue and copy our information. We found that there are a lot of options that our organization does not use, especially pertaining to giving supporters and surveys, but larger organizations may find those options helpful.

Joey
Artistic Director in VS

We started using GiveGab to replace PayPal as a way to receive donations. It is better in every way.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

For donations, the platform makes the process drop-dead simple for us to set up and manage. Simple donations are much easier, smoother, and prettier on GG. The ability to create fundraising campaigns has been game-changing for us. They're easy to do, look great, and people feel comfortable and secure when they contribute to them on the platform. We only just took the plunge with the CRM functionality, and we're already wondering why we didn't do it sooner. We also love the responsiveness of the support team fast, friendly, patient, knowledgeable, flexible, and creative in their responses every time.

There are some aspects of the CRM workflow that I wish were set up a little differently, however, I have given feedback on these specific pieces, and the support folks have put in requests to the tech team to look into adding or modifying that functionality based on my feedback. I appreciate that.

Vice President in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Extremely frustrating

1,0 6 jaar geleden

Someone was available to answer questions. This is typical of GiveGab. All I have to say is in that first sentence, so why demand more?

GiveGab was responsive to my numerous questions, but that is the only good thing I have to say about it. GiveGab has a long way to go to provide a clear interface that operates accurately, that is organized in a user-friendly manner, that provides adequate directions to the user, and serves the needs of its clients. I wasted an enormous amount of time trying to create the giving page and the Administrative Dashboard and it still wasn't satisfactory in appearance or in the information it provided or in the way it functioned. One example: Two portions of it were recorded on "offline donations." When I asked why the rest was not credited, the support staff told me that the match ended before Valley Gives Day began because I had indicated that the match ended on May 1. Well, yes, but normally "ends May 1" means at midnight on that date! (see the nonsense below). She added the rest of the match manually. I expected that the match would be deducted from my credit card or I would be alerted to the fact that it had been met and I should make the contribution, but that never happened. In the end I had to send a check. This whole episode was a total waste of my time, not to mention the support staff Please do not contact me again!

6 jaar geleden

Hi John, We're incredibly sorry that this aspect of your Giving Day was unclear. The Match functionality on GiveGab updates in real time as your receive online donations. The Match depletes and your totals increase proportionately to the online donations received. We realize this can be confusing and wish we were able to provide you with the right information before the day. Thank you for your feedback around sending alerts when a Match occurs and for the ability to charge a credit card. This is a great suggestion and one we'll take into consideration for the future.

Kim
COO in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

the right tool for giving days

5,0 5 jaar geleden

GIveGab, by far, has the most comprehensive suite of tools designed for giving days. Even though the applications for the software go beyond just giving days and can extend to every type of campaign to provide a turnkey online giving solution, as a Community Foundation, giving days have been our core use. What I like MOST about the software? It would have to be the people behind it. The customer support team, the dedication to perfection, user tutorials and webinars, and a development team that is not only accessible but willing to listen and incorporate end user ideas for improvement, all make for a top notch customer experience. Most significantly, GIveGab has allowed our team to be relieved of the burden of becoming a "helpline" for 4 months out of the year - directly affecting our bottom line and freeing us to work on our mission related projects!

When an administrator for a large giving day who also donates to organizations and is responsible for the administration of your own organization's campaign, the roles get a bit confusing. But, that may speak more to my (in)ability to handle all the hats.

Jennifer
Membership and Marketing Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

An efficient tool for giving campaigns

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The giving day is a very important fundraising day for our organization - the biggest day of the year. If there were computer glitches we would be in big trouble. We're very pleased that even with 150+ organizations all using the platform intensely that one day, there have been no problems experienced. We are satisfied.

We are part of an annual giving day campaign in our city and Give Gab is the platform for donations during that day. The training provided by the GiveGab staff has been very good. There was just the right amount of "hand-holding" during the transitional year to this new platform, which helped us a lot. I like that they continue to provide enthusiastic support, updates on platform capabilities, and good ideas for building momentum for the giving day.

We have not had any problems using the software. Of course, there is a cost to utilizing this platform and we always wish that were less since we are small nonprofit, but we do consider this a good product for the money.

Shila
Executive Director in VS
Fondsenwerving, 2-10 werknemers

Great product!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are doing our first-ever community giving day and GiveGab is helping us to live out that goal!

I love that this software is intuitive and clearly built by people who know and understand the nonprofit sector. It seems they thought of everything! The level of customer support is bar none and the friendliness of the staff has been so helpful as we launch our first ever giving day. The ease of registration, the clean interface, and overall experience has been incredible.

I have no negative feedback at this time. Everything has been great!

Lynne
Volunteer and Philanthropic Programs Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

I love the everything about GiveGab

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have used GiveGab for multiple online campaigns . They offer a superb product with extraordinarily helpful, friendly and educated support staff. Creating a campaign is easy with their software. They have fresh, contemporary, and uncluttered design options with a few different color schemes so your campaigns don't always look alike. It is easy to present a cohesive campaign/event with their easy-to-fill text boxes and variety of drop down menus you can use for event registration. if needed. The reports are generated with a click of a button and are emailed right to you at work. I actually liked getting in the "back end" of the system to work. What lay person ever says that! Previously we had been working with a competitor to GiveGab. I was always stressed about their software not functioning well and their people being hours away and essentially strangers to our non-profit. When we left the competitor, it took them more than one year to reach out to us to ask why. I simply told them that the GiveGab product was superior, the technical support staff a dream, and the fact that they GiveGab is a national company with a hard-working, local vibe sealed the deal. You will not be disappointed if you choose GiveGab.

ease of use

We have a complicated event registration with fundraising goals and registration fees. We needed the registration fees to not be counted towards the registrant's goal. It was hard to sort it all out but finally we did to some fashion.

Stephanie
NPO Relations Manager in VS
Filantropie, 11-50 werknemers

TGG19

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: GiveGab provided A+ customer service from beginning to end. They always tried to understand what we wanted and why. They were responsive, quick and tried to anticipate challenges in advance.

Overall, the software was easy to use and engage with. GiveGab did an outstanding job with the marketing by offering so many webinar that walked the user through various features like the Peer-to-Peer and Match. The Nonprofit profiles were clean and simple yet the ability to jam pack them with information was easily availlable as folks were able to upload pictures, video and text.

The process to manage the matching feature was a bit hard as nonprofits were using it differently (1:1 match, 1:2 match, limits set, matches to award even if all of the money wasn't raised). There was confusion as to who and when to do it manually and when to add the money depending on the details of that particular organizations match.

Barbara
Director's Assistant in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers

Give Gab is a great resource for nonprofit fundraising!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Our nonprofit education center uses Give Gab once a year as part of a local giving campaign. Even though I do not regularly interact with their software, I find it easy to use and navigate. They save my information from year to year, which makes it quick and easy to update our profile for the current year's giving campaign. Their training webinars offer useful information and are not too long! I like how much we can customize on our giving profile, and that we can show donor names and the progress toward our goal live throughout the 24-hour giving campaign. Afterward, Give Gab allows me to export all of the donor data as an excel spreadsheet, which makes it easy to write thank-you notes and collect data so we can compare the success of the event from year to year. Great software!

I cannot think of any negative aspects of Give Gab: it works well for our annual giving campaign!

Bob
Director of Advancement Services in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers

GiveGab Review

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good... had we not moved to an all-encompasing software package, we would still be using this product.

Ease of implementation Support was awesome Cost was affordable Very easy to use

Still in infancy stage meaning some needs were designed as we moved along

Anne
Development Associate in VS
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

Good - but room for improvement.

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Pretty good, room for improvement for sure.

I like how customization the reports are. I can pull exactly what information I need, and in the format that I want it in.

When I go to download the donation reports, they also glitch out. I have to reload the page multiple times due to errors. Also, I dislike that we have to ask for a report that lists errors in gift processing. Our ACH's have been declining and refunding, and we never get a notification about it, we have to go and bother GG.

Rachel
Admin. Assit. in VS
Fondsenwerving, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to work!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was able to raise funds for my campaign!

No Issues, easy to follow directions! I found the software very easy to follow and I would recommend this to other!

None! As stated in the previous comments, I found the software easy to use- I do not know of anyone in my group who had issues either.

Carla
Resource Development Coordinator in VS

We have been a part of the Big Give annual online fundraising for the past two years

5,0 6 jaar geleden

It provides invaluable donor information, as we begin to focus and build our donor database management system for the 1st time. The customer support is extremely knowledgeable, and quick to respond. There has not been a single time they have not offered a workable answer to a question or dilemma we have had. There was not a single glitch in the system during the 2 Big Give online giving days from the San Antonio market that was noticeable or troublesome to the nonprofits that participated.

The ability for our P2P fundraisers to set up their specific fundraising pages have seemed to be our biggest downfall, but that is not necessarily GiveGab's problem...they have presented a fairly straightforward process, intimidation/lack of computer knowledge is most likely our issue.

Michelle
Producing Artistic Director in VS

From an administrative perspective, it was not easy to use.

3,0 6 jaar geleden

On the donor side, it seemed to be fairly straightforward for them to donate - it was a fairly fast process.

It was not user friendly for the administrative staff to set up our page, make changes, edits, etc. It was complicated to make changes to content, the template was restrictive, and just not a great experience from our point of view of employees administering the page. We have used other platforms and this has been our least favorite one.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Michelle! Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that it was straightforward for your donors to donate! I'm sorry to hear you and your staff had a hard time administering your fundraising page for your giving day. I'd love to hear a bit more about what was difficult about setting up the page to see how we can improve. We also have a team of fundraising and technical experts available to help you throughout the entire process! Just check out the blue chat bubble on GiveGab and you'll get in touch with our Customer Success Champions who can point you in the right direction - or get feedback on how we can improve. Thank you again!