Everything I need to manage the sales process.

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2017
Tanvir A.
Head of Sales
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Pocket Sales 71 made it possible for me to forecast the sales volume analyzing the daily sales reports. Various easy-to-interpret reporting mechanism makes it easier for even a non-business personnel to get a quick insight of the current market situation. Daily sales volume indicates the current market demand, which in turn helps me forecast the stock and manufacturing volume. As a whole, it is helping me to optimize the total sales process. Besides I can track the individual performances of my sales representatives and identify my best products in the market.

Minpunten: A customizable reporting feature could be added, so the admin could choose the constraints he/she wants the report to be generated on.

Simple and Effective HR tool

Beoordeeld op 15-10-2019
Senior Data Associate
Internet, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Has been implemented as an HR solution that has made the day to day HR process far more streamlined and organized

Pluspunten: A fairly straightforward, yet very powerful tool used to manage workflow. Helps maximize efficiency and automate tasks to allow you to focus on other areas. All major HR solutions organized to one place to help simplify the process.

Minpunten: Slight learning curve, but becomes natural after minimal use. Could use a few minor feature updates, but no program is perfect.

Best Human Resource Management Solution, 100% Recommended

Beoordeeld op 1-11-2017
Abdullah M.
Co-Founder
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We need a system to track each of our work. Their attendance, their assign task. And also a system to make automatic salary based on their attendance. PeopleBookHR solved all of our needs in reasonable price. Thanks to the team.

Pluspunten: We started to use People Book HR, because of its accessibility. We can use from mobile and also to use from mobile, we dont need to enter our login credential again and again. Because using our thumb print, we can login from anywhere.

Minpunten: I guess, its speed need to improve. Though we are not sure, because here our internet is bit slow. but if they add any feature to optimize the speed for slower connection will be good for us.

Excellent Product. Every Large and Mid Level Organization should try this

Hasan R.
HR Manager
Kleding en mode, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: User friendly and the good part is that they customize as per the client requirements. Their support is also excellent.

Minpunten: Nothing like that. But it would be better,if it could directly connected with Bank for the automatic payment system for the employees.

One of the Salesforce software

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2017
Ehsanul H.
Sales Manager
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Sales Force management and Sales Tracing system is really helpful for us.

Pluspunten: We are like this features
API
Data Export
Email Integration
Expense Tracking
External Integration

Minpunten: We realize that when you make a decision to buy Sales Automation Software it's important not only to see how experts evaluate it in their reviews but also to find out if the real people and companies that buy it are actually satisfied with the product.

Really great for me .

Beoordeeld op 28-2-2017
Jony H.
Mediaproductie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: it was so handy to use ....
Easy to use for every one if need help their customer support very responsive .
Smart features And useful functionality For saving time .
I suggest to everyone for this , It was great value for money , yeas it is worth .
Overall great experience .

Pluspunten: Feature & Function

Minpunten: *Very responsive
*Customer Support
*Reliable
*Easy to use for me
*Smart feature and Familiar working experience .

I have high trust in PeopleBookHR and I am glad to work with such a committed and competent team.

Beoordeeld op 1-6-2017
Shameem R.
Software Developer
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Now its very easy for us to calculate salary, keep connected with each projects, each activities. Now even we need to use paper very less, and our company CEO can see all the updates in time without calling HR team again and again.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use and secure. Using PeopleBookHR, you dont need to worry about anything. Most of HR software available outside so many Bug but in PeopleBookHr, you dont need to worry about anything, because a awesome team working behind it. Another things our team like about PeopleBookHR is finger lock system. Best secure system ever.

Best So Far !

Managing Director
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: We like the total integration of the Dsystem. The real time feature is exactly what we were searching for. and they are continusously upgrading the features. This is a huge advantage with the emerging workforce we see today.

Minpunten: The recruiting module leaves a little to be desired than our expectation. Hopefully they will upgrade it in the next version.

So Excellent HR Management. Supper.100% Recommended

Beoordeeld op 11-4-2018
Mahmudur R.
Assistant Registrar
Hoger onderwijs
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's makes me so happy and our company really so happy. This is very efficient system for managing whole organization employee. Thanks for this excellent App.

Pluspunten: I think, As a small business, this will be the last HR solution. Specially the internal messaging, you dont need to login in other social media or apps to connect with your employ, only and if only you are using HR Book.

Minpunten: At least I want to say that , The menu options , they were a little hard to find. it's highly secured.

This Is Great PeopleBookHR. Excellent Software.

Beoordeeld op 17-4-2018
Abdullah H.
Sales Marketing Officer
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This software is really good. it's makes so happy and our company also happy by the software. This software saves our times and money. Thanks PeopleBookHR.

Pluspunten: Firstly I want to say beautiful. This is so usable HR management software. we can use it anytime. Because using our thumb print, we can login from anywhere.

Minpunten: At least, this software so fine. but i think this software need some improve, if they add any feature to optimize the speed for slower connection will be good for us.

Excellent

Bipul K.
Sales Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The Best Sales Automation Software I have ever used. Easy to use, invoice and reports can be generated easily. Also Salesforce can be tracked. Forecasting is also amazing.

Minpunten: Should have multi languages as local languages are preferred by some organizations like Bangla, Korean, Japanese.

Finally we got a supplier HR software that we wanted

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2017
Rohan E.
HR Manager
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Up-to-date, easy to access scheduling can make sure no miscommunication about timing and availability occur. Live support 24/7

Pluspunten: We are like especially payroll and leave management ,its really super fast performance and support team really appreciated.

Minpunten: When it comes to time and attendance, employers have to worry about embellished time cards, employee time theft.The right time and attendance software can help, but it can also make things easier for those cheating the system.

It's Awesome HRBook Software

Jahidul I.
Manager HRM
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Its make my company maintaining job very easy and saves money and time specially payroll system. Our company so happy.

Pluspunten: This is so good system management software. Super performance and so fast HR Management software. You need to think about the security, if you are using People Book HR software.

Minpunten: I think this is a great solution for a office. you can manage your office easily by the software. You don't need to write and print everything.

Amazing features and easy PeopleBookHR

Beoordeeld op 17-4-2018
Anuruddha S.
Marketing Officer
Farmaceutica
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy to access scheduling can make sure no miscommunication about timing and availability occur. It's saves my times and i am so happy by the product.

Pluspunten: This is good HR management. User friendly and excellent customer service and perfect for use. I should recommend it to all the telecom companies of Bangladesh.

Minpunten: I think everything is well, but needs some improve, cause this software is slow, if they improve it, then it will be more easy for us.

very useful software

Beoordeeld op 1-3-2017
Ayakuth P.
Team Leader
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have used this software. It is very easy to use for employee management. It's UI and workflow very easy to understand.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use

Excellent

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2017
Ashraf Z.
DGM ( Marketing and VAS)
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: User friendly and excellent customer service and perfect for use. I should recommend it to all the telecom companies of Bangladesh.

Minpunten: Nothing else. But social feed could be more user friendly and the language could also be translated into Bangla

Good HRBook Management Software

Farhat K.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's manage my everything so sort time. This is very efficient system for managing whole organization employee.

Pluspunten: Most of HR software available outside so many Bug but in PeopleBookHr, you dont need to worry about anything, because a awesome team working behind it.

Minpunten: I think this best software. Your company will need to select PeopleBookHR System and customize it to meet your needs.

This is so fast HR management product

Beoordeeld op 8-4-2018
Devasheesh I.
Regional Sales Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Its a great product and its solved our all problems. So me and our company very happy by the HR Book. Thanks HR.

Pluspunten: Learning the system was very easy with the support from our trainer. this is so cool and softly usable software.

Minpunten: Specially the internal messaging, you do not need to login in other social media or apps to connect with your employ, only and if only you are using HR Book.

That's Excellent Product

Rezaul karim R.
Manager,Strategic Brand Management
Farmaceutica, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I got many help by the software. Thanks a lot to the developer company for coming up with such an amazingly simple and useful product.

Pluspunten: this software is so helpful and fast. It will be a great helper for your office. Cause you can use it very easily.

Minpunten: I think it's very well for a company or industry. If you use this software, Then you can get many many help your work.

Very Good HR Solution, Super Performance

Beoordeeld op 10-4-2018
Afzal H.
Territory Manager
Farmaceutica
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: HR Book saves my valuable time, And gives me so fast solution. our company use it last 5 months .

Pluspunten: It's very very easily usable software. we can use it anytime and anywhere and anyway, because it very useful.

Minpunten: At least i want to say that it's really great. And it is great product for a company. Cause a company can got many many help by the HR Book.

Excellent HR Software!

Beoordeeld op 24-1-2018
Lecturer (Dept. of EEE)
Schoolleiding

Opmerkingen: Skilled HR

Pluspunten: Easy accessible for employees from all segment in modern corporate world. I think it has reduced the task of the HR department in an organization.

Minpunten: Nothing yet to take place as cons. In an emerging country like Bangladesh, this tool is compulsory to ensure the growth of the organization.

This is the last solution I am using in my company and will be last. Amazing features and easy UIX.

Beoordeeld op 24-9-2017
Al amien G.
Founder and CEO
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Its make my company maintaining job very easy. specially payroll system.

Pluspunten: There are so many features and functionality has been included in this software. Last two years I was looking for a HR software and finally found this one. Everything is perfect, specially login with thumbprint.

Very Good HR Product, So fast

Beoordeeld op 10-4-2018
Masud A.
Purchase Manager
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I think this is a real solution HR Book. you don't need your access more and more, You access very easily. I am using now.

Minpunten: It's very pretty and nice HR management , this can be solved with some plug ins and easy to solve.
excellent performance.

PeopleBookHR is an excellent fit for our HRM

Beoordeeld op 18-2-2017
Taylor B.
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We were using Other company's HR software.We imagined it would be - we have expanded our use considerably now that we have discovered the power of PeopleBooHR Muti Lyered filtering system.

Pluspunten: We love using PeopleBookHR because it is clean and simple. Easy to use and highly efficient.

Great HR Solution

Beoordeeld op 6-3-2017
Alfredo S.
Head Of Marketing
Voedselproductie, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: They are Service and support really great and I appreciated highly.We are like to use Peoplebook, if i facing any problem using this software they are giving good support .Thanks PeopleBokkHR.