Beoordeeld op 4-10-2019
Opmerkingen: We are using dolibarr for our whole business process, from customer contact management to invoice.
- The system is a webbased CRM Suite
- there are many modules for different cases
- the system hast it's own Customer Portal
- Own API
Minpunten: - Some modules are not working at all correctly. (But please remember that it's a open source Project)
Beoordeeld op 16-9-2018
Software developers' delight
Pluspunten: If you have a web hosting, you can install this software through your web hosting account and then access the same anywhere on the cloud. You can also choose the option to download this software on your PC (Windows, Ubuntu, Fedora-Redhat-Mandriva). Liked the modular approach that helps select run only the modules one need. Being a free, open source software, it is software developers' delight. For instance, right now, GST is a hot market in India. Why not come out with your own GST module! There is Dolistore where software developers can market their developed module.
Minpunten: Although basic ERP needs of small and medium enterprises are well met, if you immediately want a feature-rich software that helps comply with the existing federal setup of your region, it will need customization which may require adding/tweaking codes. For instance in India as part of the mandatory GST compliance, one needs a specific GST module which is not present with the shipped version.
Beoordeeld op 5-12-2018
Amazing for a free ERP system
Opmerkingen: Steep learning curve, but amazed at the breadth of the product and the configurability of it. Architects have clearly been refining Dolibarr for many years, and the product works as advertised and is very stable. Hard to understand why this software is not more popular in Western countries. Key attractive point for us was the multilingual capability (including support of 2-byte languages like Chinese and Japanese), and the open source nature.
* Free to use (open source)
* Open source, so we can build own modules
* Frequently updated
* Widely used in low-cost countries, providing a source of expertise
* Cloud app
* French developed, so almost no info in English, other than a not-very-helpful wiki
* Zero 3rd party documentation explaining how to set it up - if you are not used to ERP and Accounting systems, getting started is hard
* Takes time to find people who know the product in depth
* Need some technical expertise to host