Mixmax

Mixmax reviews

door Mixmax

MixMax gives me my sanity and time back

Laura C.
Coach + Consultant
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I run my own coaching business. I wouldn't be able to do what I do without MixMax. I also love how they keep adding features. As my business grows, I know I can keep relying on MixMax to continue adding the functionality I needed, without being pushy or cheesy. I highly recommend to everyone I work with.

Pluspunten: I love the calendaring features and reminders on emails. I completely eliminated any back and forth on scheduling meetings in my personal life and work for 90% of cases. I'm in a services business so I'm scheduling time weekly. I no longer have it on my mind to follow up with people with new times or dates. They can just schedule time at will in really easy to manage times on my calendar. Plus if I really did want to make sure they scheduled, I can just have MixMax remind me in a week to follow-up with them if they haven't responded yet. It frees my mind up SO MUCH.

Minpunten: I don't like that it has an advertisement on my website for the calendaring widget. I'm fine to endorse MixMax but it just doesn't fit my brand. It's also not the best UI for my clients. It's not super easy to navigate times on mobile past a certain point.

Tracking opens so there is no stress!

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2019
Account Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Being able to follow up with prospects and clients at appropriate timing due to the tracker being installed. It's a great tool.

Pluspunten: I love the tracking feature, as well as the preview service they provide when pasting Droplr links into emails. It makes it really easy to use and I know exactly when to follow up with clients.

Minpunten: If the integration becomes disconnected sometimes I don't notice so Ill have to make sure when I clear my cache and cookies that I reinstall. Nothing that big through - Mixmax is great!

Easy to integrate with Gsuite

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2019
Jp. P.
CEO / Founder
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's been a great experience since day 1.
I am particularly using the templates feature of the free version which optimizes my day like a champ.
I get instant notifications when people open my emails and I can easily keep track of the lead.
I highly recommend this tool!

Pluspunten: This sales/marketing tool works like a marvel when integrated with Gsuite. The control panel is very easy to use and the free version gives you a lot of very useful features.

Minpunten: The way they attach attachments on emails.

Promising - but needs work

Beoordeeld op 16-8-2018
Head of Business Development
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Most of my email marketing activities are run through Mixmax. It is really economical because it doesn't have a cap or limit on number of contacts you can upload unlike most of it's competitors. But be warned, there are a few annoying bugs with the tool that you might consider before choosing to lock down on Mixmax.

Pluspunten: Been using Mixmax for almost a year now. It is very economical given the whole slew of features it has got. My most used feature is the Sequence and the ease of putting out templates for the same. It's smooth and runs like a breeze from uploaing your CSV file to running targeted campaigns.

Minpunten: Although, it solves my primary requirement of scheduling drip campaigns using the Sequence feature, but it fails to give accurate results. In more than one occasion, I have found detail analytics to be not very accurate. Have also come across other bugs which has compromised my client relations at times. But there support team is very active would help you resolve these issues - in case you find them. Also, not a big fan of their UI. Not much of a complaint but a suggestion to the product guys at Mixmax - come up with designs that inspire the user. As of today, it's quite dull.

Taking scheduling to the next level

Beoordeeld op 6-5-2019
Avishay S.
Managing Partner
Privé- en risicokapitaal, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've been using Mixmax for a while now, both as a user as well as an end client (as a guest) and I recommend using it very much so.

Pluspunten: The fact that you can add your entire itinerary for people to choose from to all of your emails is an amazing feature, which also doesn't make the guest disengage with current operations, in comparison with other programs.

Minpunten: The fact that Mixmax is only available for Gmail is problematic and forces people to connect all their email accounts to Gmail before they could enjoy the joys of scheduling with ease.

Great email tracker

Beoordeeld op 2-4-2019
Edward m. S.
Legal Solutions Consultant
Internet, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easily tracking opens / clicks and scheduling emails to be sent at later dates + saving email templates for use.

Minpunten: Sometimes not sure of the accuracy when tracking clicks. I've had emails responded to that never showed they were opened by the receiver.

If you are a startup, you should be using this.

Beoordeeld op 18-11-2019
Test Engineer
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Bron: GetApp
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have moved to MixMax after using YesWare and we can say that the experience has been great so far.

Pluspunten: MixMax has improved by leaps and bounds.
With mixmax there is an option to schedule individual emails which is great in cases where we might forget writing a follow up for some mails.
The pricing is decent but they have been upping the price for sometime now.
It connects seamlessly with SalesForce which is great.

Minpunten: There is no mobile app/integration which is very inconvenient.
Sometimes the app gets swtiched off without notice and then you have restart the app.

Great email marketing automation tool

Beoordeeld op 26-4-2019
Co-Founder
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Great add-in to daily Gmail activities. Useful for email automation (scheduling, click tracking, analytics) that can really drive value during marketing activities.

Minpunten: Would be great if it had deeper CRM-like features. This means we're forced to purchase both Mixmax and Hubspot to fulfil all of our needs.

van Mixmax op 29-4-2019

Hi --

Thanks for the review. If you have specific ideas for some CRM-like features please send them along.

Upgrade your e mail game

Beoordeeld op 3-4-2019
Agostina M.
Business Intelligence
Internet, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Mix Max is a must have tool. It makes you more efficient and automates a lot of manual work to give you time to focus on strategic thinking. It is cheaper than Mailchimp and more complete.

Pluspunten: MixMax upgrades the functionalities of e mail. It allows you to share your calendar and auto generates meetings meaning there is less back and forth to find some common time for conference calls.
Also, the templates are extremely helpful.

Minpunten: It can be a bit pricey, but other than that, I cant find any weakness.

Love this service!

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2019
Max F.
Business Development Manager
Consumentengoederen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: MixMax is essential for mass outreach and lead management.

Pluspunten: MixMax brings my email game to a whole other level. I can send massive drips to salesforce leads, create salesforce leads when sending an email to a new contact, schedule meetings and tons more.

Minpunten: There can be some bugs along the way. Automated emails and fields can get messed up if you're not too careful.

Great product! A few tweaks can make it Great

Beoordeeld op 21-11-2018
Leniece B.
Founder/CEO
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Good!

Pluspunten: Love the ease of use and that it’s embedded in gmail

Minpunten: 1) when sending email via Mobile you lose all MixMax features/capabilities. Really huge gap 2) unlike Calendly, the calendar function double books since it doesn’t update your availability in real time e.g. if I send availability to a client for Nov 26th and they don’t read the email until above 28th (and that time gets filled in between it shouldn’t be possible to schedule. Calendly works beautifully in this regard. If MixMax fixed this I would get rid of my calendlu account but too many scheduling kinks due to poor coding/functionality to prevent double bookings in real time. Should be integrated with calendar so when times are I long available they are deactivated. 3) need more CRM integration options. Salesforce is cool but a giant for small business owners. Look into nimble CRM startups that are popular or create your own option 4) integrate with social media so we can easily access email recipient profiles like Rapportivr

van Mixmax op 28-11-2018

Thanks for your review! Please let us know what CRMs you would like us to integrate with. You mention Salesforce and we have an integration with Pipedrive and Copper (which are both CRMs for smaller businesses). Feel free to visit success.mixmax.com for more information on these integrations. With regards to the calendar double booking, please make sure that you have the 'prevent double' booking' feature turned on. You can find more information here: https://success.mixmax.com/article/41-prevent-double-booking

If you do have this option turned on, let us know.

For mobile -will pass those on to our product group.

I will not use GSuite without MixMax

Beoordeeld op 27-2-2019
Michael K.
Partner
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Using MixMax let's me and my team focus on serving our customers by significantly reducing the friction in email exchanges and meeting coordination. I will not use GSuite without it.

Pluspunten: MixMax let's me manage the -sometimes tedious- email cycle with ease and confidence. The automation (meeting templates, sequences, follow-ups, reminders, etc) make it so I do not need to manage my follow-ups in a separate task list (like I used to) and insights (Opens, Downloads, Etc) take some of the mystery out of the email portion of the sales cycle.
I've used MixMax for almost three years and it keeps getting better.

Minpunten: They seem to be slow about rolling out integrations with multiple services. Example: They have supported Zoom integration for Meeting Templates for a while now, but GoToMeeting still isn't supported. Also, it is particular about your GMail configuration. Example: I like to use the preview pane, but MixMax doesn't support it even though it is a first class (non-labs) GMail feature. Same with IE support. Some of my clients still use IE, but they cannot use my meeting templates. It gives them a blank screen.

Take your E-mail to the MAX! (MixMax Review)

Mike F.
Owner/ Founder/ Director of League Operations
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I was an early adopter of Mixmax, and was able to speak directly with the founder via screen share and give feedback about my user experience. It says a lot about an organization when the head honcho is taking time out of their day to personally get data from their customers to improve their product.

Pluspunten: I have pretty basic needs when it comes to emailing, but I do it often. Mixmax helps me stay on top on my many communications, allowing me to see who has opened (viewed) the emails I've sent, and how many times, which better enables me to navigate where things stand in the communication process. I can't tell you how many times that feature alone has saved my behind. I also utilize the templates, as I often need to send out messages with identical content. Templates save me time and energy.

Minpunten: Even with the privacy assurances, there is something a bit unnerving to click buttons to "Allow" an outside app complete control over your email communications. If I was sending any information I deemed even remotely sensitive, I might think twice about using this, or any outside service.

I couldn't run my business without MixMax

Beoordeeld op 14-2-2019
Christa C.
Chief Executive Officer
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The ability to create templates and "sequences" (automated series of templates) is crucial in this Chrome extension that takes gmail to a whole new level. Additionally, the ability to set follow-up reminders and next action steps automatically on an individual email make this a life saver. Email boxes aren't meant to be to-do lists... Mixmax allows me to review, reply, and set a next action all at once in an email and then file it away so it's not sitting in my inbox. There are fun aspects as well with 'enhancements' that allow me to insert gifs, polls, emojis, videos etc right into my emails.

Minpunten: This software is great for sending one-off meeting time/date options to someone via email. It doesn't have enough full calendar functionality to replace something like Acuity or Calendly as an outside meeting planner tool when you have many different types of standard meetings on a regular basis.

van Mixmax op 15-2-2019

Thanks for your review. Would be interested in learning more about your calendar requirements.

Every High Achiever Needs Mixmax

Beoordeeld op 26-11-2018
Megan C.
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Any pro who starts the day with email deserves Mixmax!

Pluspunten: I love Mixmax because it complements all of the things I'm already doing with email, marketing, sales and scheduling apps. Mixmax supercharges my GMail inbox as an extension of my most used apps, like Salesforce, and makes it easy to see how I'm performing. Recipients of my Mixmax-powered emails are A LOT more likely to interact with my content, polls and scheduler than on other similar providers. I'm a free agent expert and work with a LOT of companies. I only wish more of my colleagues used Mixmax so we could implement some of the workflows in more situations.

Minpunten: Honestly, the only thing I've encountered about Mixmax is that not enough people are using it yet. My projects usually have digital transformation as a key driver, but my SME partners aren't yet using it. It's hard to imagine email without Mixmax. Every digital pro with a customer- or client-facing email workflow should get it!

I love MixMax and all of its capabilities.

Beoordeeld op 24-4-2018
Community Engagement Specialist
Vastgoed, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Being able to track, schedule, and templatize emails.

Pluspunten: I LOVE how easy it is to track email opens in great detail. There are so many great features for such a good price. The features i use most besides email tracking is the ability to schedule emails and create email templates. I use both those features on a daily basis and I really don't know what I would do without it.

Minpunten: Sometimes MixMax glitches and for whatever reason doesn't track certain emails. It doesn't happen frequently enough for it to be a big issue. Also, you have to have MixMax installed on every computer you are sending emails from for the tracking to work. This can be a pain- I really wish it was just automatically hooked up to gmail so no matter what laptop you were using, it would track your emails.

Why I love Mixmax

Beoordeeld op 16-11-2018
Fred M.
Grand Poo-bah
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: In this busy world of nobody answering their phones, email is the best was to get your name in front of people. The problem is; we're all getting flooded with emails and if we don't reply right away it goes down further into our inbox...and forgotten. The best thing about Mixmax is their sequence feature. You send out a template email and if the recipient doesn't respond another goes out and another...as many as you want until you get a response! What a time saver this is! No more trying to remember if they responded, having to write another email and son on. And that feature is just the tip of the iceberg. So much good stuff in here...just get it!

Minpunten: Would love for it to integrate with my CRM (Zendesk Sell) but that's a minor thing.

I been wanting something like this, forever. One Real Gripe.

Beoordeeld op 6-6-2017
Vincent T.
CEO / Digital Marketing Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Has its' own Calendly-like functionality built in! Can not only view if someone opened a multi-recipient email but tell WHO it was, no more "Someone opened" (I'm looking at you Hubspot). The schedule emails feature is the most robust out of a bunch of tools I tried in the past. This tool was originally referred to me as a great template/canned response maker but it really is the other features that stuck out to me most. SO MANY GOOD FEATURES! FAVORITE PRO: It makes Gmail-Interface much smoother feeling and faster-seeming.

Minpunten: Reminders and follow ups as well is great - but I really can't tell the difference between the two features. Some features feel a bit "bloat-y" - Yarn?! What the, is that?A little too ahead of the curve on that one. UNFAVORITE CON: To completely eliminate the rest of their branding "Not using mixmatch yet?" from some of their neat tools, you have to get their highest-paid plan for $65/month. That is absolutely ridiculous. I thought I was being generous paying $29 a month for this tool because I fell in love with it, "where has this been all my life?" I Tweeted. But really you should at least take out the rest of the branding at that price point. It keeps deleting email drafts with no resolution, killing days of productivity.

When technology actually works for you

Kevin I.
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As someone who works as an individual consultant, MixMax has given me bandwidth I didn't have before in calendaring, managing email, and other administrative tasks generally relegated to an assistant. I've tried many applications that promise to increase productivity, but few have like this one.

Pluspunten: The product seamlessly integrates into Gmail, and makes tasks that would be back-and-forth such as calendaring and templates nearly instant. The functionality around email reminders has made inbox management effortless, and it makes me look like I have a better memory and follow-up capability than I really do. It expands my own capacity immensely.

Minpunten: The only complain I have about this software is one that I was able to address with the help of the customer support, notably that the email tracking can lead to emails hitting others spam filters. With the help of customer service FAQ, I was able to get past this with a few tweaks.

I don't know what I'd do without Mixmax!

Kara F.
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: A major business problem I had before I used Mixmax was the inability to know whether my communications with clients were being received, read, acknowledged and downloaded. Mixmax helps me have a much better read on the engagement level I have with different clients, and helps me know which channel to use to progress the relationship.

Pluspunten: Being in a sales role, it's important I see how my prospects and clients are interacting with my emails. It's useful to know whether they've opened, clicked, downloaded, and also how many times and what days/times they've opened the email. It is a proxy for how serious they are about our communications and moving forward with a sale.

Minpunten: Setting Mixmax reminders isn't as intuitive as I'd like, but once you figure it out, it makes sense.

Free Version Helpful, But With Issues

Beoordeeld op 9-1-2019
Vice President of Marketing
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It has a lot of advanced functionality, but the basic scrolling issues and popup made it annoying over time.

Pluspunten: I liked that I could integrate my calendar availability into an email just by typing /a. My Google calendar would pop up and I could decide which time slots I wanted to tell the email recipient I had available. Those slots would then appear in the email with a button for them to book a time.

Minpunten: When I was replying to an email and wanted to scroll down through their original content, MixMax just fights you on the scrolling movement down. It's why I eventually uninstalled the software because I just hated not being able to easily scroll down. Also, whenever the mouse hit the wrong part of the top right side of the email compose screen, there would be a popup that came up and blocked the screen. I frequently had to stop and click it to continue writing. It drove me nuts.

MixMax - great value for the money

Joseph B.
PRESIDENT
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: MixMax is an essential part of my everyday communication with clients, as well as follow up and mass distribution of information to them. It's a one stop shop for my needs in those regards, and I have recommended to several of my clients.

Pluspunten: The program provides as advertised, and is very diligent in not only adding new useful features but also keeping us apprised of them.

Minpunten: Quite honestly, I do not have any negatives that come to mind easily. Perhaps the "sequence" function could be a bit clearer as to the process. But that's probably just nit picking.

van Mixmax op 21-11-2018

Thanks for the review and for recommending us to your clients!

Very satisfied

Beoordeeld op 14-4-2019
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: People spend a lot of time doing emails - most business goes through emails. Mixmax has helped us be more efficient and build scalable processes.

Pluspunten: The feature we enjoy the most is being able to predict the best time send an email. This improves the response rate. Scheduling call by sharing the calendar on the body of the email is tremendous help as well. Support has also been super quick and extremely informative. They know what they are doing.

Minpunten: Sometimes the chrome extension for gmail does not display clicks and other metrics and one has to login to the mixmax website for a detailed view. In addition, it is not always straightforward adding special packages (e.g., custom branding).

Great timesaver and reminder

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2018
Mark M.
Librarian
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Mixmax has been outstanding and I use it everyday.

Pluspunten: Mixmax has many great features, but I use it most to remind me of e-mails that I need to send.

Minpunten: While it is great for tracking customers, I would like to see it available for those of us who do not need to track the opening of e-mails. I don't need my colleagues to know that I am checking in on whether they read their e-mails or not.

van Mixmax op 20-12-2018

Thanks for the review. It sounds like you want to turn off email tracking. If that's correct, email tracking is a feature that can be turned off.

Upgrade your e mail

Beoordeeld op 28-2-2019
Francis P.
Sales Specialist
Internet, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: With MixMax I am able to be more effective and automate my e mail to increase productivity and boost sales. I strongly recommend it!

Pluspunten: MixMax is the best. I highly recommend it to everyone. Basically, it will make your e mails process more efficient. You can make your available free times for a call, due to Google calendar integrations. Also, it will check your grammar, spelling, remind you to follow up on lost e mails It is basically a productivity machine.

Minpunten: You need to pay for the full version, but the free version provides all the basic functionalities. The only con would be that reminders on un replied mails spam your inbox. Notifications could be improved there.