Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Guesty

Guesty is krachtige en robuuste technologie voor het verhuur van vakantiewoningen waarmee vastgoedbeheerbedrijven hun bedrijf kunnen opschalen.

Meer informatie over Guesty

Guesty's structure is really decent and they are always looking for ways to make their product better. They have integrations with a lot of platforms and really make your life easier.

The support team can be a bit longer to reply and it can cause some frustration especially when dealing with live problems happening at the hotel or on the platforms.

Beoordelingen van Guesty

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Guesty heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 275 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Guesty eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (275)

Peter
Peter
Ejer in Denemarken
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy to use and powerfull features

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've reduced our management and time spent handling bookings and manual payments. Previously we had a fair amount of bookings through our old booking system which did not handle credit card payments, so we had to stay on top of those bookings and collect the payments manually.

Automated responses to bookings, enables credit card payments via Stripe, easy overview of bookings and connecting multiple booking websites easily, as well as keeping information uniform on all booking websites automatically. Also generates a booking website for our own website. Absolutely love their Multicalendar. Gives a great overview of current bookings.

Can't really think of anything bad. They are constantly updating and upgrading the software, so there is always something new and improved...

Melissa
Property Manager/ Realtor in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Guesty is by far the Besty!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I just came on board full time with our management firm/ real estate office in April 2022. There was huge learning curve and it took some time, and help from our account rep to really learn how to get the most out of the software! We had a few bumps with one of our integrated partners. Guesty and our Rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were the reason we stayed. They SHOWED us our business was important to them. Their customer service is THE BEST!

Multi-Calendar honestly is where I go first for a snapshot of what's going on now and coming up. I can easily make quick changes to rates & nightly minimums. It's also easy to create specific rules for rates and nightly min. in the Revenue Management. Messaging and Guest Communications is easy to use and integrates with our OTA accounts so conversations are documented in both places. We just started using Analytics but already it's made a difference in how we evaluated and compare our performances.

Sometimes hard to find or remember where to go to make changes, especially if it's a task we don't do regularly. The Guesty Help Center does cover just about everything. If I still can't figure it out, email messages are replied to quickly!

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: MyVR en WebRezPro

Redenen om voor Guesty te kiezen: Streamline showed us we were too small of an operation and priced us out where we just couldn't afford them. Also unhappy with their lack of customer service. Accounting software was not for us either and way too complicated. They made it very clear they were only interested in accounts that manage hundreds of properties.

Redenen om over te stappen op Guesty: Guesty integrated with all our vendor partners including Safely, Ximplifi, Remotelock, and Stripe. While no reservation software is cheap, we seemed to get a better quality product, better value, and better service for the money. Their customer service alone is worth it!

Hans Christian
Listing Associate in Filipijnen
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 11-50 werknemers

User-friendly and wonderful customer support

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My experience with Guesty was amazing - from distribution up to managing our reservations, everything is great! The live chat function makes everything convenient.

What I like about Guesty is that it's very user-friendly and has all the features and functions you would need. Customer support is great, and it can be used with a huge number of third-party tools.

They can do better at pricing by implementing better customization for their rate strategies. They can improve their monthly pricing capabilities similarly to most pricing software, where you can do both STR, monthly, or long-term pricing.

vorige maand

Hi Hans, we're thrilled to know we've made things more manageable for you. Wishing you a wonderful day ahead! Thanks, The Guesty Team

Renata
Vacational rental manager in Spanje
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers

The worst choice ever

1,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: How sad that guesty is selling itself as a working software!!! For me guesty is a big disappointment!!!!
This is the 3rd software what im using, first I used HOSTIFY, i didnt like it, after I used OCTORATE, much better then guesty, and much cheaper too. I had some things what was missing from octorate, thats why i needed a top software to be able to grow, and to have less work, using a great system. When the sales team was selling me this product, [sensitive content hidden] is his name, he told me that Guesty has everything, everything works and now after a bit more then 2 month i can see that this was all a lie. Cheaper products are working better!!!!! DONT BUY THIS SOFTWARE.... I came in because i thought if i pay more i will have a guarantee to have the quality. Im managing more then 60 apartments so I really need a good software.
And nothing like this!!! I HAVE TO CLOSE MANUALLY SINCE 2 MONTH!! for all of my more then 60 apartments each month, because this functionality doesnt work. even when im paying for a special accounting mode...I cant even give an invoice for my guests with them details, my property owners cant see anything on them"landing page", because there is not even owner portal. Tasks are not working, there is no translation (in Spain at least) for messages between me and guests, and sooo on!! Whoever needs more info can contact me!! BIG BIG SCAM, and big big disappointment!!!! Im already looking for another software.
Renata Varadi-wehom.es

Nothing after my bad experience. They are selling the software as the top of the top, and me naivly i tought if i pay more, i will have the guarantee for the quality. and not at all!!!

As they promised me, they said i could do many things, but i only have a basic multicalendar without option for bulk edition, etc.

4 weken geleden

Hi Renata, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We constantly review user input to enhance our platform. Your concerns have been noted, and we're committed to addressing your technical limitations with the assistance of your success manager. We value our partnership and remain dedicated to supporting your business growth. Thanks, The Guesty Team

April
Broker and Owner in VS

Guesty is a Great Solution for Vacation Rental Management

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Guesty has been superb. From the sales agent who negotiated a price within my parameters, to the onboarding team and the support team, I have no complaints. I feel I have a partnership with this company and the main goal is for everyone to succeed.

(1) Tech support is awesome. I have monthly meetings with my Guesty success partner which really helps to get the maximum benefit from the software. I have questions, he gets me answers. When I have suggestions for future roll outs, he forwards them to the design team. (2) The company continues to evolve with the demands of their clients. (3) One of the main reasons I switched to Guesty was for the trust accounting component. I need and want everything in one place and Guesty has it. (4) Guesty is always rolling out new features or improving existing features. I love anything that allows me to do what I do better and more efficiently. Working smarter not harder is a primary goal.

After using 2 other vacation rental platforms, my one con applies to them all, and that is the time it takes to set it up. This is a feature rich platform, so I don't know how it could be made easier or faster. However, Guesty will walk you through every feature to get you set up. It is a process and not an overnight task.

3 maanden geleden

Hi April, we're thrilled to know we've made things more manageable for you. Wishing you a wonderful day ahead! - The Guesty Team

Caroline
Channels Manager in Brazilië
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

It could be way better

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Guesty is a tool that intent to be a complete solution to properties managers, and it correspond a lot of items, such as the management of listings in some channels directly, the huge data volume it can manage, easy way of reservations and communication management. But it can be way better in some features, like payments and revenue rules. The best part is that the support is always available and the company seems to hear the clients issues and they are always implementing problems solvings according to our experience, so it is a real joining construction.

The facility of add or remove properties and rooms, the view of all properties in one calendar, the management of different channels chat and mainly the publish of listings trhough some channels directly by Guesty is awesome! Also the possibiity of search a booking using any key information, a name, phone number, channel code is really impressive.

Some important features does not look developed enough to be implemented, like the triggers for charges, the revenue management rules, simple management reports. All they seems like a good idea that was released before the complete edition, so it is a little frustrating when you try to use it and it does not work.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Rentals United, Cloudbeds en MyVR

Redenen om voor Guesty te kiezen: Because Guesty offered more safety managing the huge volume of data that Cloudbeds were not supporting anymore, and a best views of properties and reports.

Overgestapt van: Cloudbeds

Redenen om over te stappen op Guesty: The opportunity of joining construction that was not opened by the others.

Mike
Mike
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Guesty has everything we need and more...

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Guesty provides everything essential for running an efficient, well-rounded, and professional short-term rental enterprise. Although it may not be the most affordable software out there, its robustness is unparalleled. They collaborate with the top distribution partners and boast a committed customer success team that keeps us updated with best practices and insights into the platform's latest enhancements. Our representative, [sensitive content hidden] Jamero, is delightful to collaborate with and always delivers solutions for our evolving needs. In essence, if you're keen on establishing a thriving short-term rental business, Guesty is an invaluable asset.

Guesty has one of the most robust platforms for managing and entire short-term rental business whose goal is professionalism and breadth of channel distribution.

The price. It's far from the cheapest option on the market.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Hostfully Property Management Platform

Redenen om voor Guesty te kiezen: MyVR was sunsetted as a product, and we had to transition to something else.

Overgestapt van: MyVR

Redenen om over te stappen op Guesty: Ease of transition.

Lexus
Controller in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Guesty is Amazing!!!

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Guesty has been an amazing platform for our company. It has provided us with more features than ever before, streamlined all of our processes, and is very user-friendly. Everyone at Guesty has been amazing to work with as well. Guesty Support is always available to help with any questions or issues very quickly. Our Customer Success Manager, Taylor, has also been great to work with during our transition to Guesty and still is a part of our success today.

Guesty has been great to work with and if there is anything you dislike, let them know. They likely already have something in the works to change or streamline any processes or aspects you dislike. If not, they will likely help get you what you need!

Mary
Property Manager in VS
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers

No PM software is perfect

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, the experience is positive and Guesty offers the best option for what our company needs.

The customer service team is the best part about Guesty. They are very quick to respond and help.

I don't love the automations feature for communicating w/guests. It is confusing and seems overkill. It is not easy w/70+properties with different needs and multiple platforms.

3 maanden geleden

Thank you Mary, for your stellar 5-star review. Your support means a lot to us and helps others discover the benefits of Guesty. - The Guesty Team

Dominick
Portfolio Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Look no further, Guesty is the clear choice!

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Guesty has gone above and beyond to tailor their services to our unique needs. Everyone we work with has been fantastic--namely our onboarder [sensitive content hidden]. Additionally, Guesty's Help Center is truly unmatched--it's next to impossible to find an issue they don't have an article to support.

Not really a true "con", but since we do 30-day minimum stays only, having the ability to use Price Optimizer by month versus nighly adjustments would be nice.

3 maanden geleden

Thanks, Dominick! Helping our customers thrive is what motivates us every day at Guesty.

Shanyn

Lack of Customer Service on Major Issues

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am currently looking for a different company and would never recommend them to any property management company. Very disappointed especially for the price.

I liked the automation services until they stop working.

You cannot get ahold of anyone when you are having a major issue. They also captured my customers credit card numbers and double charged them when the automation was not set to that. Which obviously is causing huge complaints and bad reviews for my business as the customers are thinking I am double charging them for no reason. Very embarrassing and also detrimental to my integrity.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Hostaway

Redenen om voor Guesty te kiezen: More automation capabilities.

Overgestapt van: ResNexus

Redenen om over te stappen op Guesty: The mobile app at the time which turned out to be not as described. On the Guesty Mobile app you cannot add a reservation or make changes to a reservation which proved to be difficult and one of the main issues I went with their program. Lots of unkept promises from Guesty.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Shanyn, Thank you for reaching out and expressing your concerns. We are devastated to hear about this. We would love the opportunity to turn things around for you. Please provide us with your email address and we will reach out ASAP to remedy these concerns. Kindest Regards, The Gusty Customer Success Team

Thomas
President in Canada

Terrible support - be aware

3,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is nice as long as you don't need help ! If you ever need support for technical issue, you will regret doing business with them.

Easy to use and good looking. It made the property management easier with automatic messages and other nice features

We randomly had problems one day, our account has been deactivated mysteriously. Our bill was paid, everything was normal, but no more syncing and impossible to work with the system. One day before, they charged us all the commission for upcoming reservations and seem to have pulled the plug with us (long term customers, which did noting bad....)It is impossible to get ahold of the customer service, nobody can help and they close my online tickets without resolving the situation!

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Lodgify

Redenen om voor Guesty te kiezen: A friend of mine is with this system and it works really well, he suggested me to use it.

Overgestapt van: Lodgify

Redenen om over te stappen op Guesty: I tought it was better.... But I was wrong

Tony
President in VS

Worst service ever

1,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I greatly despise this company and would never do business with them, or recommend them to anybody. There are several other options that are way better. I would use anybody, but this company has most of them have all the same features, but most likely have a staff that actually cares about what they are doing. The [sensitive content hidden] of this company Obviously set the tone that the only thing they care about is profits and it shows their whole team. Good luck trying to get something done with them or get good customer service.

They have many apps that you can integrate with and use for your properties especially if you just do regular vacation rentals.

The integration process was a nightmare they bought our previous company Kigo, and stopped supporting it and forced us to switch over. We had a catastrophic nightmare integration with Vrbo, which would’ve put us out of business. If we didn’t think fast and change the whole nature of our business, nobody over there cares about anything none of the employees are the least bit concerned with anything. They could care less about you as a client.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Avantio en Hostfully Property Management Platform

Redenen om voor Guesty te kiezen: They forced us into it by not providing support for Kigo

Overgestapt van: Kigo

Redenen om over te stappen op Guesty: We were forced into it due to the nature of losing access to Kigo

2 maanden geleden

Hello Tony, We're genuinely sorry to hear about your experience. Our team is eager to connect with you promptly to address and resolve this situation. Ensuring our users fully benefit from our platform and are completely satisfied is our priority. Kindly provide us with your email, and we'll reach out to resolve this matter swiftly. Thank you, The Guesty Team

William
Consultant in VS

Oversold and Underdelivered

2,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've implemented dozens of software from Salesforce to Hubspot to phone systems and everything in between, I've never seen an onboarding process so poorly designed. I've also never worked with the leadership team that took such little accountability for their product/service.

The concept is great. The execution is among the worst I've seen. The one thing they have going is the Zapier integration, because it makes getting data into other systems easier than the competition. That said it's limited and I've heard they want to start charging for API access (not sure if that's a reality or not).

The integrations with the OTAs are pretty terrible. The system is overly buggy/poorly designed. The onboarding is even worse than the software. All of that said, the leadership is the root to the problem. I reached out to leadership multiple times when I felt like they missed deadlines or provided incomplete directions that caused a ton of unneeded work on our end. Every time I reached out, the leadership team either overpromised and underdelivered or they basically said it wasn't their fault. They never owned up to bugs/design flaws and always passed the buck.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Streamline

Redenen om over te stappen op Guesty: They seemed to have a better product and vision than the competition in the demo. I found they were massively overpromising in the Sales process.

Yordan
CEO in Noorwegen
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Best software we have seen

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent customer support. Never seen anything like it before.
Very easy to use. Our key account manager is providing us each type of information we need for our growth and future plans. Especially helpful trough the COVID-19 outbreak.

It is really user friendly. With great reporting capabilities. 24/7 chat service with agents.

Expedia/Hotels.com and Google direct integration is really needed. They are working on this now so we are really excited about it.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Smoobu

Redenen om over te stappen op Guesty: They had better pricing and also in time they prove to be super adaptive to our needs. We are working in area with clear seasonal activity so this is extremely important for us.

Eddy
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Guesty is a good tool and getting better over time.

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall the experience is good. We enjoy using it. We do hope that the product will grow over time.

There is a lot of functionality in the tool. I'm not a huge fan of how the tool is laid out, but it does everything we need it to do. It helps us manage 30 vacation rentals that are booked frequently.

There are a few too many switches and places that need to be confirmed. Once you know how to do it, its not too bad, but the learning curve of the product is much longer then it should be.

Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Great if you only want to be on Airbnb

2,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We needed automated messaging and we needed to get out to other channels besides Airbnb. Their mobile apps are sad and ineffective for our team members, so we go some messaging automation help but no help for our team really communicating. Team members can't communicate directly with any messaging only tasking tools that didn't work according to the permission matrix Guesty published. If you have a desire to be on the biggest channels, this is not your platform. If you need tools and accounting and other services, this is not your platform. We are actually, currently paying 60% of what we would pay for the most robust enterprise level platform that's way beyond our capability to utilize in this industry. Maybe you start with Guesty when you have two properties, but if you're doing well they siphon an incredible amount of money out of your business. If you don't plan on growing, this might be a good solution.

Automated messages are great and the multi-calendar is nice. These seem to be the only features that are completely reliable.

We naively took a recommendation from someone to use Guesty and had a hard time discovering other options out there. Do more research. There are four excellent options that are roughly 40-75% cheaper. The price for this platform is absurd. Tools rarely work as promised. They are not a true channel manager. They only integrate with airbnb and booking.com, but they've been promising "coming soon" for serveral other channels forever, but doesn't look like it will happen. If you go with Booking.com through Guesty, you have to live with the 20% cut to Booking.com which didn't help us increase revenue when we already have 85% occupancy. Our only choice there was to actually reduce our revenue, so that was a non-starter. If you're a good operator with high rates and occupancy, I don't know how this platform can do anyting but stagnate your growth. Only banks, cable companies and Guesty gets away with saying, "sorry for the inconvenience" when they're product doesn't work. In every other business is means refunds/rebates/credit/gifts.... something that tells your customer you regret you failed to meet the expectations you set. They completely ignored me on every occasion I suggested they should consider crediting us for their inability to deliver a myriad of promises. Onboarding was such a rush job, weekly sessions promptly ending after 60 minutes. "Send us your questions". Not great onboarding. Analytics are mediocre, not powerful at all, practically non-existent.

Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Nightmare of a Software Experience - stay away / False Advertising

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you are like me, of course you need a solution. I was misled by the marketing and sales team to sign up here, and misled by biased 'comparison' web pages on the internet that are optimized enough to bring everything to the forefront. I have built my lil airbnb biz to 150k/year plus ( gross, not net ) in less then a year, and as a software engineer, I know good software when I see it. I have tried 8 or 10 similar tools and reviewed 50 - 60 to pick those 8. I am happy to share what worked to help those out in a similar position. Here is what I have tried and what worked, with + and - to compare advantages and disadvantages. What I detest most of all is business models like guesty's, which want a percentage of your company ( via a percentage of your sales ) to give you their service. Avoid these at all costs. Lodgify
- Solid site for creating your own bookings, CANT import your listings, you have to recreate them, expensive... currently at $34/listing.
Tokeet
- Tons of promise at the beginning, automates import and export to different sites, start with Airbnb listings you created and auto generate listings elsewhere - but the messaging feature is so darn broken it made me want to pull my hair out. Every single incoming message is a new thread. Imagine looking at your phone and there are 30 new message threads from the same person. What the... Also, the linking listings to avoid double bookings feature requires a Phd to get correct, its BAD... more below

The chat with customers feature worked well.

- False promises by the sales reps - Glitchy software - If you try to import your Airbnb listings, it will erase all of your 'linked listings' rules - which are there to prevent double bookings, AND NOT TELL YOU - so you will be immediately exposed to double booking if you are using this feature. Even https://tokeet.com/ was wise enough to put a note in there. - If you try to set it up yourself instead of waiting for a rep to do it for you, the software will immediately start charging your card without letting you know. - They promised to help simplify my business, but in the end the glitchy software and terrible documentation vastly complicated it. - They promised to scale my ads to many different channels, but did not, in the sales call, mention any of the additional hurdles which would be present in each channel. - It was faster, cheaper and simpler to add the listings to other channels manually then to try to use this software - The sales rep offered a full refund when he found out I was dissatisfied, but then failed to deliver and stopped responding to communications, while still charging my card, weeks after he agreed to issue a refund. - The customer service department is by email only and very slow to respond, so I spent several nights with my system that I worked really hard to create in shambles, cancelling all my plans, trying to fix the errors this system created by hooking it in. In a nutshell, DO NOT use this software. Even if it was free.

Édouard
CEO in Frankrijk
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Good software overall but a lot of shortcomings!

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using Guesty for a year now with about 20 ads and I think I can make a pretty accurate opinion. The software is ok overall but unfortunately Guesty is surfing on its place of leader of the market. The UX/UI is really bad overall. There are still many bugs. One big problem: Guesty isn't responsive!! Yes we are in 2022...
The mobile app is useful but don't count on it if you need to change something on one of your listing. It's only useful to check your calendar and to answer your messages. Nothing else.
Overall the tool helps you in a lot of tasks but it will make your life very difficult in others. The tool is really badly translated (in French anyway) so I stayed in English. It looks like it was translated by an intern using Google Translate! Moreover, the date formats are American which is confusing for my European guests. I hope Guesty will make big efforts on all these points because I don't even give them a chance when a competitor will propose a much better global experience. I'm not even talking about the scam I experienced when I started with Guesty! An employee of Guesty kindly contacted me by email to offer me a training session with her to help me to get used to the tool. Of course she never bothered to tell me that this session was not free. I noticed on my invoices that I had been charged $750 for 2 or 3 hours of training!!!!!!!! I obviously complained to customer service but they didn't care.

Automation Auto payments Calculation of commissions Owner portal Help center Customer service

Very bad translation of the software + date formats only in US format UI/UX very bad - Design not great Many bugs Not always user friendly Mobile app not enough Website not responsive

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Hostaway

Mikey
Director in VK
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Guesty are terrible

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: BAD, ticket too long to respond too, I was down from my booking system for a week which is a loss of £1000.

Calender is good other that that not much else.

No customer service on support better products on there for less money.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Kigo

Redenen om voor Guesty te kiezen: More support is available.

Overgestapt van: Hostaway

Redenen om over te stappen op Guesty: automation option available at the time.

Jennifer
Self Employed in VS

Horrible Software

1,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Absolutely horrible. This was the worst experience and I just had to come here to warn the masses.

The calendar. I did love the Guesty calendar but unfortunately that is the only good thing that this company has to offer.

The app is absolute garbage. There is 0 functionality and it is not user friendly. Everything has to be done on a desktop. Good luck updating your listings. The customer service never had an actual answer when you message in. You can not have automated messages come from you, they come from the account owner for the property you manage. The software is super overpriced and glitchy. Whenever we had an issue, they always circled back to us doing something wrong even though it turned out to be a glitch in the system on their end every single time. Not only is Guesty grossly overpriced but their glitches caused us to lose many reservations and have a lot of issues with guests. They also have a hefty cancelation fee if you get to the point that you just can’t stand the horrible service anymore. Buyer beware!!!

vorig jaar

Hi Jennifer, We are sorry to hear that this has been your experience. From what I can see you used the Guesty for Host service. Is this correct? I ask as this is the Guesty for Pro review site. I would like to redirect your feedback to the relevant department at Guesty for Host. Are you able to send me your email so that we reach out and work through the issues you have raised in this review?

Adam
Chief of Operations in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Guesty review from admin, implementer, and end user

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Guesty does a great job with property management, particularly if you have listings on multiple OTA's and want to be able to capture direct bookings. The auto-messaging that goes out to guests is fantastic. The unified inbox is a great communication tool that includes multiple communication options. We have ~70 vacation rental listings under 3 separate business entities. All of them are managed through the same Guesty Login very easily. There seems to be an endless number of 3rd party integrations including OTA's, Operations, Pricing, etc. Everything is customizable to fit what you need to do.

The service is on the expensive side, but I did not find others that provide as much functionality and customization. They charge a fee for cancelled bookings which is my largest complaint. When you include this fee along with credit card processing fees, Cancelled Bookings become an amplified issue. Accounting can be an issue. There does not appear to be a report or tool to automatically reconcile real time revenue capture.

Ted
Owner in Australië
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great product horrible support

3,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I want to say, I would recommend the product. But because they support is so bad it’s possible you may lose thousands of dollars if something goes wrong

Guesty is a great product, simplifies guests checking in and checking out and stop double bookings from happening.

Horrible customer service the products failed and I couldn’t get any bookings on eight of my listings. I lost lots of money and [sensitive content hidden] support was not helpful. They keep saying they would get their developers to look at it, but never did. They don’t have a phone number you can contact you can only make a ticket

3 maanden geleden

Hello Ted, we're genuinely sorry to hear about your experience. Our team is eager to connect with you promptly to address and resolve this situation. Ensuring our users fully benefit from our platform and are completely satisfied is our priority. Kindly provide us with your email, and we'll reach out to resolve this matter swiftly. - The Guesty Team

Freedom
Special Projects Manager in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Great product, great team

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, very happy. Our rep, Sarah S has really improved our opinion as she has been quick to jump in and help where needed and that has made us feel like we always have someone to reply on if anything goes wrong or extra support is needed. Most of our experiences with the various levels of tier support or positive as well. Occasionally we feel like we're repeating ourselves but that seems to just be the nature of support everywhere these days.

The fact that it makes everything so much easier to manage. Being able to automate has saved us so much time and effort.

I would like to see a little better syncing between Guesty and some of the channels. When the channels roll out new features, those are not always something made available on Guesty. An example of this would be noting the addition of pets and built in pet fees that match with the channel.

Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Best software on the market!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

We have used Guesty for over 2 years now and it has been one of the main factors in growing our business from less than 10 units when we had our first demo to over 130 units today. It is very intuitive, has lots of features but also gives you huge amount of control in how to set up your business. There is no "one size fits all" way to use Guesty and although lot of businesses use the software, you can tailor its functionality to exactly how you want your guests experience to be. The support guys are also really friendly and (our account manager) is an asset to the company.

I would say the thing I like least about Guesty is the price! However, I must say that you very much get what you pay for and although there are undoubtedly cheaper options out there - Guesty can afford to charge more simply because they offer more, in both functionality and reliability. As with any business, if people are willing to pay for it, then the price is right.