Advanz 101 Sales Force Automation reviews

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Advanz 101 Sales Force Automation

Sales force automation solution that helps businesses monitor stock statements, schedule official tours, and manage CRM activities.

Meer informatie over Advanz 101 Sales Force Automation

Reviews filteren (11)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je Advanz 101 Sales Force Automation eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (11)

Jeanne S.
Estimating Manager in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Very Useful if Maintained

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a great way to get information when you are working in different areas - for example the company is on central time and working with sales forces on pacific time - there is a two hour time difference and when you need information to move forward you can use sales force to obtain a lot of information without waiting for a customer to get into the office to make that phone call. Also it gives you excellent information to use for future work like how successful you are with a contractor and the going market rate for an area as well as when a change of employees takes place it is updated to see who the new contact is already.

All information in one place, useful to go between departments (for example the sales department can enter a lead with customer information and the estimating department can then know who is working on the project, who is the customer and additional information like competition if known, rating of the customer (how much business we do with them or how little), etc. Very useful tool for saving time.

If the sales department did not do their part and input information then the other departments did not have accurate information to work off of. Sometimes a bid would sit out for months because the sales team did not update that we won/lost the bid.

Christopher L.
Applications in Australië
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Very useful and needs to be looked after

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, a great software but needs lots of attention and maintenance.

Very useful tool that will save you time. All information will be stored in one place and can be accessed by different departments. It also has lots of great function to organised all folders and files accordingly.

Information entered but be accurate and precise if not the information transferred to others will have error and will sit in the wrong place for a while before being noticed.

Lynn S.
Manager in VS
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

Sales Force

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience was just an average experience at best.

Keeping track of customers, it really seemed to be the only thing that I liked about the program, I was not a big fan but at least we could track customers quickly.

Too many steps, clicks, a lot of pages. There was way too many steps from one thing to the next. It could have been much simpler.

Sherri E.
AR Rep in VS
Marketing en reclame, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

SalesForce

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The benefit for me is having access to contracts, PO#'s contacts, credit memos without haveing to go to another system

The ability to see tasks, recent Business, and pending approval items on one page. I can see anything that my team puts on their acounts. The credit memo tab is extremely helpful.

There is nothing I dislike about SalesForce. Its extremly impactful for whit I do on a daily basis.

Owner in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Sales force needs work

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I used this for about 6 months and it was not a product I like that much. It was too cluttered for the user and a very slow platform.

I love being able to keep my leads straight.

The product was clutter had to search out people.

Patricia H.
Agency Owner in VS
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Great CRM platform

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Excellent experience. I picked it up very quickly.

It's great for managing leads and staying up to date with contacts with prospects. Switched from a very clunky application. This one is very user friendly.

I can't think of anything at the moment. The company plans to customize it for our needs in the future.

Todd M.
V.P. of Sales & Marketing in VS
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 201-500 werknemers

5 3 jaar geleden

Very easy to use and understand. Best I have worked with

Nothing really...I truly mean that...honest

Teacher in Filipijnen
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

A101SFA: Sales Force Initiative

4 12 maanden geleden

Its focus on a productive perspective with sales force automation, specifically with making everything efficient. A101SFA's main benefit would be its information storage. It saves time and energy.

The app could be improved in order to make it user-friendly. Aside from that, I'm satisfied with this software.

Brianna S.
Student in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

It was awesome

5 2 jaar geleden

Worked super well, no bugs. I had no experiences in crashes

I had a little trouble finding my way around the software

Dennis D.
Educator in VS
Schoolleiding, 10.000+ werknemers

easy way to keep track of sales

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I believe my overall experience better than the average.

This is one of the best ways to keep track of the sales overtime . It provides useful ways of marketing to customers it is also available as a mobile app.

I think it could be less pricy and complicated to use but the rest it’s ok . Even though I don’t any other thing to complain because in need to continue to use it more

Sandra D.
CSR in VS
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Good producto

5 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good experience!

It helped my business grow Ease of use It works well with other apps

Not really, it worked smoothly No problems reported