Gemiddelde scores

4,7 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,5 /5

Over Zoho Social

Plan onbeperkte berichten in, beheer sociale netwerken, volg gesprekken en meet de prestaties vanaf één dashboard.

Meer informatie over Zoho Social

25 van 2.317 reviews worden weergegeven

Matthijs B.
Social Media Manager
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-2-2020

"Great!"

Pluspunten: Fijn programma, gebruiksvriendelijk en makkelijk te gebruiken!

Minpunten: Integratie met diverse sociale platforms valt regelmatig weg, waardoor je steeds weer moet synchroniseren.

• Beoordeeld op 29-2-2020
Stefan P.
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-6-2020

"Easy to use and flexible"

Opmerkingen: Overall it's very useful and suits our business needs.

Pluspunten: Zoho Social is easy to use and comes with a whole host of useful features that suit our business needs!
The interface to schedule social-media posts is very intuitive and straightforward to use, but allows for all the customisation you could wish for.

Minpunten: - You cannot customise posts for different social networks at the point of creation
- The repeat scheduling is limited to weekly or monthly and cannot be customised to - say - every 10 days, or once a fortnight.

• Beoordeeld op 26-6-2020
Elyssa L.
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-10-2020

"A solid choice for social"

Opmerkingen: Having the reporting all in one place, and easily understanding what is effective and what isn't is the best part of Zoho, aside from the price to make it all happen.

Pluspunten: The price and the customer service are what make Zoho stand out for me. I like the reporting and automatic scheduling features. It's nice that you get a small team of users, even at the lower pricing tiers. The agency option is one of the best I could find.

Minpunten: Collaboration and workflows could definitely be improved. There are some limitations with certain channels, especially with Instagram, but other platforms struggle with some of the same limitations. It would be nice to incorporate YouTube into the mix.

• Beoordeeld op 5-10-2020
Design and Communications Consultant
Filantropie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-12-2020

"Suitable for Many Content Production Skill Levels and Systems"

Opmerkingen: I am a consultant with very limited experience in social media content production working for a small organization. We needed an approach that was more formal than letting employees post whatever, whenever, but we have no complex brand architecture or marketing initiatives that justify a hugely complex system of design + approval. Zoho Social is simple enough to help us quickly get to a place where we are posting consistently once or twice a week on each account—but complex enough to eventually allow for scaling of our content production and analytics processes.

Pluspunten: User Interface - Helpful dashboard, relatively intuitive
Platforms - Suitable for many social media platforms. Doesn't necessarily focus on one over the other.
Collaboration-Centric - Ability to create drafts, comments, and users
Scalable - Suitable for many skill levels and content production systems
Affordable - Good for smaller organizations

Minpunten: Preview - Cannot generate thumbnail preview for links
Transparency - When I got the trial, I wish it was more clear to me what features would and would not be available in the free version.

• Beoordeeld op 3-12-2020
CEO, Marketing Director
  • Beoordeeld op 23-11-2020

"Unresponsive, unhelpful support"

Opmerkingen: The support was disappointing for the price. We did like having a single public URL for all clients to use for approvals/review.

Pluspunten: We appreciated that there was ae reporting built in and that there was an option to quickly pause all content.

Minpunten: Customer support was awful. They were slow to respond, and once they did, the answer was usually "Sorry, that is not available" or "that is not something that can be done." There were no workarounds, no forwarding to development teams for future updates, and only uncaring, unhelpful responses.

• Beoordeeld op 23-11-2020
Rachel S.
Creative Partner
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-11-2020

"Easy to Use"

Opmerkingen: It has been very easy and simple to use. Even when I did have an issue, customer support got back to me really quick with my answer.

Pluspunten: I primarily used the soho social feature and I found it extremely helpful that I was able to connect all my social channels to it. I could then plan and schedule all my social media posts across all my channels for as far out as I wanted to. This helped me a lot and I knew I didn't have to worry about it on a daily basis.

Minpunten: A few times I wanted to post multiple images to my instagram channel and I was not able to do this. But that was minor. There were so many features that I have not even been able to use yet so I cannot say that there was anything that I liked least.

• Beoordeeld op 5-11-2020
Kesha P.
Digital Media Manager
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-11-2020

"One of the Best Automation Tools Out There"

Pluspunten: The calendar view gives me a great look at what I have scheduled. Setting up post automation is seamless and the general UX is fantastic.

Minpunten: I would love it if I was able to see what posts have gone out via calendar view. Currently, once a post has gone out it disappears from the calendar.

Ed K.
General Manager
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-10-2020

"Great Solution For Social Media Management"

Opmerkingen: We are extremely happy with it and have referred other parks to use the software also. A+

Pluspunten: The scheduling feature makes planning upcoming events and marketing schedule ahead of time quick and easy.

Minpunten: Because we are a franchise we can't post to GOOGLE using the software.

• Beoordeeld op 18-10-2020
Leigh anne P.
Social Media Manager

"Sold out for Zoho"

Opmerkingen: I have been manually scheduling posts with FB Creator Studio, which is a fine way to manage IG & FB, however ZoHo allows me to schedule in Twitter and LinkedIn as well. Having everything all in one place has been super efficient. If you are second guessing it, give the free trial a go and see for yourself!

Pluspunten: I have found the app and web platform super easy to use. I love being able to schedule to LinkedIn, and it has simplified my process for scheduling across multiple accounts. The calendar view is helpful to see what's coming and drop/drag to reschedule to a better time. It's great having easy-to-understands analytics, recent posts performance, the live stream with recent engagement, and more.

Minpunten: I would love to be able to schedule a first comment (like Buffer allows on IG scheduled posts)

Kristi G.
Omroepen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 1-12-2020

"Unlike the others - Love Zoho Social!"

Pluspunten: I have tried out a few other social media marketing tools and Zoho Social has been the best in terms of their user interface being extremely easy to use and follow along. Also, my posts publish flawlessly.

Minpunten: Maybe I missed something but I wish there was a way to add one or two lines of hashtags to Instagram and Twitter posts without having to create a new one (aside from Facebook).

• Beoordeeld op 1-12-2020
Karthikeyan V.
Product Marketing Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-12-2020

""Great product""

Opmerkingen: On time social media content distribution on a daily basis

Pluspunten: "Great product to optimize your social media communication. Has ability to manage multiple brands."

Minpunten: No able to find a single cons, so for the product is great

• Beoordeeld op 30-12-2020
Bailey K.
Consultant
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-7-2020

"Best Social Scheduler of Them All"

Opmerkingen: Zoho Social is an essential part of my business and I couldn't function without it.

Pluspunten: Zoho Social has been the best social media scheduler I have ever used. It can actually post to Instagram. It has specific brand management and makes reporting for my clients super easy. The pricing is awesome! I can build the package to my news and reduce as needed. The clean design works great and the app makes things really mobile. I think my favorite part though is that I've experienced the improvements they've made so they are actively looking on improving and making it even better.

Minpunten: They updated and fixed most of the cons. I couldn't use it for one of my clients for awhile because it didn't have Facebook Group posting but now it does so that's not really an issue. I do wish that if I was linking a video it could take a thumbnail for Instagram the way it does for Twitter.

• Beoordeeld op 7-7-2020
Jeffrey S.
Marketing Manager
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-2-2020

"The best social platform hands down."

Opmerkingen: Yes the best. I've been telling all my marketing pals. This is the best platform for such a steal in monthly premium.

Pluspunten: Seriously this platform has every feature you could want. I've used hootsuite, bubble, and sprout social. Compared to this platform all of those suck. With zoho you get monitoring, reporting, connections, team, publishing, drafts, you name it. All for a stinking low price compared to other platforms that want to charge you an arm and a leg for mediocre functionality and no team collaboration. Super happy with this platform.

Minpunten: Nothing so far. Haven't found anything.

Sonya A.
Art Director
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-12-2019

"Robust software for the price"

Opmerkingen: So far I'm really enjoying it. I think it will help with my client's project management efficiency when it comes to the social/marketing calendar and customer service.

Pluspunten: Zoho Social is pretty easy to use and it has a lot more features than comparably priced products out there. I tried pretty much every free trial there was for social media management software and Zoho Social was far and away the best in terms of ease of use, features, number of social channels supported, user accounts and pricing. The conversation management feature between all your social platforms is invaluable for managing responses and discussions with followers/customers/potential customers. Being able to see all your channels and conversations in one place, respond to messages, etc. is great. The analytics are very good, too. I actually appreciate that it doesn't heavily focus on ad management because the company I'm using Zoho wants to manage ads separately from customer engagement/service and organic social, and it's one of the features that other platforms push heavily.

Minpunten: The feature for internal discussions about posts is a little weird. It's not as intuitive as I had hoped it would be. It would be nice if you could tag posts that need to be attended to by other team members without starting a discussion about them. It would also be nice if you could edit replies within Zoho. There are some other kinda wonky things that seem to be issues with APIs on the social platforms, so they'd be issues no matter what platform you use (like posting to FB groups from Zoho, you can only post as yourself, not the page that manages the group - but this is a Facebook issue, not a Zoho issue).

• Beoordeeld op 27-12-2019
Chuck L.
Owner/Therapist
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019

"Great tool that's easy to use"

Opmerkingen: Zoho Social is helping us plan our social media campaigns for months in advance. We can also log in and see how we're doing as far as engaging followers, seeing who likes what, watching for patterns, and more.

Pluspunten: This tool is much easier to use than the one we've been using for the last year or so. The calendar makes it easy to see what we have planned for the month, and if we need to reschedule something we can simply drag and drop on the calendar. The analytics on the Home dashboard are really useful in helping us track our followers' engagement. Overall, it's been a great product to use in our digital marketing plans.

Minpunten: We've had some issues connecting a couple of channels to the platform, but we'll work it out eventually.

• Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019
Shayne H.
Director of Sales
Internet, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-4-2019

"Maintain your online reputation and enhance your online presence!"

Opmerkingen: I stumbled upon Zoho Social about a year ago when a friend of mine (who works at a Digital Marketing Agency) suggested it to me. It took me a while to consider it, but when I started using the software, it certainly made things a whole lot easier. It enabled me to cut short my social media management tasks in half and focus on other important aspects. NOTE: Since I'm also into e-commerce apart from my full-time job, I found that Zoho doesn't do well in this aspect. I have various reasons for this. The most annoying one is when you have to add shoppable items individually and the whole thing becomes a mess. However, I have tried out a few of Zoho's alternatives and they seem to be doing fine only in this aspect. So, bottom line, if you are planning to use Zoho for e-commerce, I strongly advise against it.

Pluspunten: 1) Adaptability: Zoho is very easy to configure and it can be easily customized to suit your business process. 2) Schedule Posts: This should be the main reason why I chose to use Zoho in the first place. At the beginning of every week, I normally create a road map or a content calendar with different kinds of posts that I want to post during the week. Zoho allows me to schedule these posts individually or collectively throughout many social media platforms. 3) Crucial Data: Zoho churns out relevant data that is easy to understand and can help you make informed decisions. It can even tell you what the most convenient time would be to post something on a particular platform - based on the maximum user engagement at a particular time in the geography that you are dealing with. 4) Dependability: So far, I've not witnessed any of my posts fail with Zoho. There have been a few instances like these that occurred when I had used other alternatives. So, I guess it's safe to say that Zoho is reliable - and this is important for digital marketing agencies where clients can get real cranky at times (I've freelanced with a few of them, so I know how risky a failed post could be) 5) Android App: Zoho has an android app that surprisingly notifies me way before an actual social media application does! However, though the app has a lot of powerful features, there's still a lot of scope for improvement.

Minpunten: 1) Platform Integration Range: Though Zoho caters to the most prominent Social Media platforms, it has still left out a few less common ones. However, people still used these platforms and have their own reasons for doing so. So if Zoho can integrate with these platforms, it would be great! 2) Media Sharing: I found that when it comes to sharing pictures or videos, the user interface suddenly becomes a bit cluttered and hard to navigate through. Still not a deal breaker for me, however, If you're new to social media marketing and if you haven't tried out any alternatives previously, it's going to be a tough process until you get the hang of things.

• Beoordeeld op 25-4-2019
Jake L.
Digital Marketing Executive
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-2-2019

"An elite social media management tool"

Pluspunten: Zoho Social is an excellent way of keeping all of your social channels in one place. As a Digital Marketer, I've tried any different platform including the 'big brands' which offer fewer features for a higher price. I enjoy the interface of Zoho Social as it's modern, clean and easy to use whereas others seem to be dated and clunky. Zoho Social allows me to do everything I need and more! It's also the first social media management tool I have come across that allows me to manage my Google My Business account which in my opinion is a fundamental channel. There are endless features such as advanced analytics, post scheduler, message centre for all of your messages across the different platforms and 'brand health'. I'm looking forward to any and every new feature that will be released in the future.

Minpunten: I wish I was able to exchange one of the 6 set social media accounts. For example, I manage two LinkedIn company pages, for the same brand, but one in London and one in Melbourne - I would like to also add Melbourne instead of using LinkedIn Profile. I wish that I was able to manage Instagram DM's in the message centre. I wish they have didn't remove the support for Google+ as Google+ is shutting down for consumers only and not for business - we hope to maintain our Google+ account and will have to manage this outside of Zoho Social. This may, however, not be down to Zoho as Google is removing Google+ API.I wish I was able to exchange one of the 6 set social media accounts. For example, I manage two LinkedIn company pages, for the same brand, but one in London and one in Melbourne - I would like to also add Melbourne instead of using LinkedIn Profile. I wish that I was able to manage Instagram DM's in the message centre. I wish they have didn't remove the support for Google+ as Google+ is shutting down for consumers only and not for business - we hope to maintain our Google+ account and will have to manage this outside of Zoho Social. This may, however, not be down to Zoho as Google is removing Google+ API.

• Beoordeeld op 21-2-2019
Sarvpreet K.
Senior Marketing Analyst
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-6-2018

"A Host of Features at a Much Cheaper Price"

Pluspunten: I stumbled upon Zoho Social accidentally when I was looking for a social media software for my company. We are a small company and even smaller social media and marketing team (only 2 strong), so we didn't really a huge budget to devote. Our requirement of features centred mainly on being able to schedule our posts in advance, schedule the same post multiple times, monitor our performance across different channels and create a content and publishing calendar. We had narrowed down to Hootsuite (which we found to be powerful, yet too expensive) and buffer (which was cheap but didn't meet all our feature requirements). I was very pleased when I came across Zoho Social, which offered us the best of both worlds. A host of great features at a much cheaper price point than Hootsuite. It meets most of our feature requirements and is a lot pleasant to look at and easier to use than Hootsuite (which we found to be a little clunky at times). Everything is really accessible, the most relevant metrics are on the home page itself, the reports give a good overview of the KPIs, and it's all so easy to use. One feature I loved is that you can track how many times a user has interacted with your brand on different channels, and then share the same information with your other team members (through the Collaborate tab). All in all, a power-packed software with all the best social media management features built in. I discovered Zoho Social a day before when we were about to make the final call, and I am really glad we did!

Minpunten: My biggest problem with Zoho Social has been the inability to customise our set of features. The Standard plan offers most of the features, however, the Publishing Calendar is only there in the next upgrade, the Professional plan. I don't really need the other set of features like additional brands and team members, and thus don't see sense in upgrading just for one feature. When I got in touch with their customer support team, they told me that they do not allow any customisation and the features for each plan are set in stone. This was really disappointing, and Zoho Social might have been the perfect social media management software for me if not for this.

• Beoordeeld op 5-6-2018
Franklin d R.
Founder/CEO
  • Beoordeeld op 1-10-2016

"Almost Perfect"

Opmerkingen: I have tried a lot of social media management platforms and never really considered Zoho Social. I thought of them as mostly a CRM platform, but when I saw their CRM Plus which included CRM Social and many other platforms, I decided to give it a try. I have to say that I have been very pleased with the ease of use, the browser integrations and the reporting. When you log in to your account, you can immediately see how your brand is performing via the Brand Health Dashboard. At a quick glance I can see which platforms and types of posts are getting the greatest engagement. Everything is so darn easy. The performance, the posts and the live stream are easily accessible on the Brand Health Page. Another nice feature is the Smart Q, which will automatically suggest and schedule posting times based on the percentage of top engagers that will see it. If there is not an optimal time on that day, the Smart Q will suggest the next best time. Nice! Another great feature is the monitoring, which allows you to specifically listen for keywords, brands, mentions, users, lists and more for your social profiles. The streams are arranged similar to Hootsuite feeds which can be arranged. The reports features are very nice as well. You can use standard reports for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or create a custom report which can be sent at predetermined intervals to you, your clients or both. The reports are pretty robust (especially for FB) and at the price point of Zoho Social, you get all of the reports. There is no nickel and diming for more in-depth reports like some other platforms. Their connections tab will let you know who recently engaged with you, as well as who is the most engaged. This way, you never miss an opportunity to engage and build a good audience for your brand. Additionally, the collaborate tab allows you to have discussions with those who are engaging with you brand which can be helpful in broadcast messages or brand loyalty. Zoho Social has so any features that it is hard to believe that you get all of this at such a reasonable price point. If you add on the ability to integrate your social with their project planning, crm, sales IQ, and campaign platforms, the capabilities are ridiculous (in a great way). Zoho Social deserves a serious look from new social media marketers as well as established digital marketing firms.

Pluspunten: -Rich Feature at a very reasonable price point
-Great analytics and custom reports and scheduling
-Brand Health at a glance-No deep digging needed for analysis
-Ability to collaborate with those who engage and team members.
-Browser posting plugin
-Smart Q for suggested best times based on engagement
-Easily switch between brands
-Integration with other valuable Zoho platforms
-Android and Iphone mobile app

Minpunten: -if you have a client that needs to approve the content, then they have to be added as a user at an additional cost
-Smart Q will sometimes only have one optimal time for a day, or possibly push your post out a few days for maximum engagement.

• Beoordeeld op 1-10-2016
Prosithea T.
Senior Digital Marketing
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-3-2018

"Zoho app is really useful app for social media management."

Pluspunten: I have tried a lot of social media management platforms and never really considered Zoho Social. I thought of them as mostly a CRM platform, but when I saw their CRM Plus which included CRM Social and many other platforms, I decided to give it a try. I have to say that I have been very pleased with the ease of use, the browser integrations and the reporting. When you log in to your account, you can immediately see how your brand is performing via the Brand Health Dashboard. At a quick glance I can see which platforms and types of posts are getting the greatest engagement. Everything is so darn easy. The performance, the posts and the live stream are easily accessible on the Brand Health Page. Another nice feature is the Smart Q, which will automatically suggest and schedule posting times based on the percentage of top engagers that will see it. If there is not an optimal time on that day, the Smart Q will suggest the next best time. Nice! Another great feature is the monitoring, which allows you to specifically listen for keywords, brands, mentions, users, lists and more for your social profiles.

Minpunten: The reports features are very nice as well. You can use standard reports for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram or create a custom report which can be sent at predetermined intervals to you, your clients or both. The reports are pretty robust (especially for FB) and at the price point of Zoho Social, you get all of the reports. There is no nickel and diming for more in-depth reports like some other platforms. Their connections tab will let you know who recently engaged with you, as well as who is the most engaged. This way, you never miss an opportunity to engage and build a good audience for your brand. Additionally, the collaborate tab allows you to have discussions with those who are engaging with you brand which can be helpful in broadcast messages or brand loyalty. Zoho Social has so any features that it is hard to believe that you get all of this at such a reasonable price point. If you add on the ability to integrate your social with their project planning, crm, sales IQ, and campaign platforms, the capabilities are ridiculous (in a great way). Zoho Social deserves a serious look from new social media marketers as well as established digital marketing firms.

• Beoordeeld op 27-3-2018
Debbie T.
Media Management
Filantropie, 11-50 werknemers

"So Easy!!"

Opmerkingen: This makes our social media posting such an easy process and scheduled posts are easily manipulated if last minute changes are required. It has freed up time for the team and made it less stressful.

Pluspunten: It is our one stop shop for all our social media interactions and activities! We also love the reporting capabilities too that can be automated to receive regular reports on a number of different metrics. The APP is also easy to use and handy for on the run random posting. Price wise they are very competitive with us getting the functionality of some very expensive programs without the price tag which is great when you are just starting out.

Minpunten: We have only been using Zoho Social to it's fullest for a few weeks so can't think of anything yet!

Kelsey L.
  • Beoordeeld op 11-8-2018

"A lot of really great features, there are improvements needed, which a few companies will want/need"

Pluspunten: OVERALL: A really nice social management with the best analytics and a robust CRM perk included. SUGGESTED IMPROVEMENTS: I would like to see the app to have access to the most engaged users with the brand/content (this is an amazing feature, we need to be able to take this on the go). Also to be able to schedule video is needed (you can't even schedule this to post manually). Finally, a visual planner or better proofing interface for clients would be more helpful to agencies. Also not the best for e-commerce dependent businesses - you need to add shoppable items. If you can add a few of the features Later is doing, this software would knock social media mmgt out of the park. PROS:
- has a really unique CRM aspect that allows you to identify the most engaged users of your brand & keeps track of their interaction
- better for agencies needing to proof to clients
- works on multiple social networks
- has an app (needs improvement - missing some functionality but generally loads & functions well)
- Interface is straightforward
- has a really nice video demonstrating power of features, and how to use them
- planning calendar is one of the easiest I've used, and makes posting quicker

Minpunten: CONS:
- The online interface while nice, is a little hard to navigate at times. It is easy enough as an agency to navigate, but I haven't tested it with a client yet for this reason.
- No visual feed planner. Its easy enough to do on your own with InDesign, but if your clients are posting additionally on their own at all, it creates extra unneeded work for the agency.
- Need to be able to post video (even if its manually).
- Needs access to CRM (shows most engaged users & keeps track of their interested content) on the app.
- Be able to tag shoppable content.
FINAL THOUGHTS: Really, really, really have high hopes for Zoho here. They have been on our radar when they developed their CRM suite. We were too small at the time to need it, but with the addition of this social media mmg software, they could have a home run if they fixed a few things. Keep the updates coming! Nearly there

• Beoordeeld op 11-8-2018
Kim B.
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-8-2019

"Perfect solution for my social media needs"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am pleasantly surprised at how much of my needs are met by Zoho Social. I've tried many different social media management tools and this is the first one that delivered exactly what I need, how I need it, and answered all of my how-to questions easily. I'm so glad that I found Zoho Social!

Pluspunten: Ease of use, quick set up, easy to add team members, love the analytics, being able to post to all of the major networks, and simple user interface (everything makes sense in how it works)

Minpunten: Although it has Social Inbox for Twitter and Facebook, I would like to have it for other networks like Google My Business, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Doesn't have access to engage or post to Pinterest. A nice have that's not available is integration with WordPress self-hosted service.

• Beoordeeld op 29-8-2019
Anissa N.
Marketing and Communications Director
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-9-2019

"Love the ease of Zoho Social"

Opmerkingen: Or social media engagements is growing for our organization and it is helpful to have comprehensive engagement reports all on the Zoho Social platform because we can see exactly what posts our audiences respond to the most. Having this data and the insights right in hand helps my team create posts that replicate the type of content that will yield the most engagement.

Pluspunten: Social Media scheduling for the three channels I am the administer of is so easy! Instead of posting every day, I schedule once or twice a week. My colleagues are able to see the schedule and we can easily move posts around if we see we need to change days or time. I love the feature that shows you the best time to post. I am able to catch up on all direct messages from each social media channel in one spot, on Zoho.

Minpunten: I don't have any cons or anything that I like least about the software.

• Beoordeeld op 5-9-2019
Sean R.
Managing Director
  • Beoordeeld op 17-7-2020

"Best Brand Management App!!!"

Opmerkingen: The time saving and productivity increase is more than enough of an ROI in purchasing this software.

Pluspunten: Easy to use interface, the monitoring feature is the best. we watch many of our clients competitors this way.

Minpunten: need to add more local channels like Bing and Yelp

• Beoordeeld op 17-7-2020