Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Zoho Social

Plan onbeperkte berichten in, beheer sociale netwerken, volg gesprekken en meet de prestaties vanaf één dashboard.

Meer informatie over Zoho Social

I like that the software integrates Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and even Google My Business. The automatic link shortening is a helpful tool.

There are some limitations regarding posting to instagram and managing instagram accounts, though almost all social media managers struggle here.

Beoordelingen van Zoho Social

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Zoho Social heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 3.131 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Zoho Social eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (3.131)

Rogerio
Rogerio
Contract Test Analyst
Milieudiensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Nice and easy to setup and use straight away

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Matthijs
Social Media Manager in Nederland
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Great!

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Fijn programma, gebruiksvriendelijk en makkelijk te gebruiken!

Integratie met diverse sociale platforms valt regelmatig weg, waardoor je steeds weer moet synchroniseren.

Rene C
Rene C
Owner- Hair-loos specialist- Stylist in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Helps me run my social seamlessly

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I'm still playing with the free version, but I am upgrading so I can have access to the calendar feature. I really love the ability to post to multiple platforms, all in one place. It makes running my business, and social media marketing, so much easier.

I love the option to add multiple platforms and do all my batch posting in one location

Wish there were more features on the free version. Trying to keep costs down as a small business. But it makes up for it on the time it saves me

Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Zoho Social Review

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It eases social media management, reporting and tracking

Ease of scheduling content Real time analytics

some times the analytics provided are different from those given by the social media platforms

Public relations en communicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Customer support SUCKS

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Disappointing. No — infuriating.

Pretty easy to use UI. Monitoring dashboard. Nice looking reports.

1. Insights data captured in reports is pretty lacking, especially for posts that are boosted (engagement not captured!! what?!?) so there's inconsistency with actual metrics. 2. Cannot tag other pages/users in Facebook posts 3. Stopped using this to schedule Facebook posts because preview does not reflect how the respective platform posts will look – eg how pix will tile / crop in a post (instead, images are just thumbnailed in a row) 4. Second reason was scheduled posts sometimes Did Not Publish (!!!). Especially multi-image posts. 5. ABSOLUTELY TOP PEEVE: Trying to get customer support is like playing cat and mouse with Zoho. Open a ticket. Wait. Email again. Wait. Email again. Maybe within 48-36 hours, get a reply like "we can't replicate the problem on our end". Gee thanks. I really expect more as a paying subscriber. I'm not a trial user or a noob to social media tools, so I do know what's available and how other companies provide 500% more support within 12 hours, if not live chat.

Abagail
Abagail
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: GetApp

I manage multiple clients, I will never use another platform! Zoho for life.

5,0 4 maanden geleden

I started using zoho social through a company I worked for a few years ago -- when I branched off on my own and found myself taking on more and more marketing clients, I tried so many different social media management apps. I literally tried no less than 8, Zoho was so awesome when I used it before that I assumed it was the most expensive option and never explored it -- turns out it is hands down the best value and price if you are managing more than 3 or 4 brands! Silly me, I assumed because it was the best it was gonna be out of my price range! Using it now and never looking back, I manage 6 brands by myself right now and they make it so easy.

Only have two issues really, 1. that I cannot seem to tag individuals in a post so when, for example, I am wishing an employee a happy birthday for a client -- I cannot tag that employee through zoho (only businesses). 2. I have a client who is a radio station -- they have 6 Facebook pages for all of their different radio hosts but I can only add one channel per brand (1 FB, 1 Insta, etc) which means I have to count each of their channels as a new brand. That slows me down a bit but in the grand scheme of things, it is not the end of the world.

Rohan
Rohan
Managing Director in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Lifesaver for Social Media Management

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall its a decent software which is a little on the expensive side but its kind of worth the cost.

The ability to schedule posts paired with the multi platform management.

Steep initial learning curve. Could've been made more intuitive.

Will
Will
Managing Partner in VS

A Powerful Social Media Management Tool

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Zoho Social is a solid choice for businesses and individuals who need a user-friendly platform for scheduling and publishing social media content.

Zoho Social excels in scheduling posts. The calendar view allows for easy planning and organization of content across various social media platforms.

While scheduling is strong, Zoho Social offers limited functionalities for directly engaging followers on social media platforms.

Lucy
Lucy
Digital Marketer in VK
Bron: GetApp

Such an easy platform to use

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The layout is very clear and easy to use. Scheduling is so simple and visually pleasing.

The price of packages is good, but for an extra brand is very high. For me to use an agency package at over £200 is out of budget for a freelancer just starting who needs more than one brand.

Kehinde
Kehinde
Tech Support in Nigeria
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

My best so far

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: You have everything you need in one place. When it comes to powerful social media management tool that is equally affordable, that would be Zoho

Ability to perform advance functions from just one place. Such as tagging and analytics

Inability to add more than 5 brands on personal accounts

Jennifer Lauren
Jennifer Lauren
Co-Owner in VS
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers

Zoho Social is So Easy

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The ease of set up and use was very important and it hit the mark. It was also very easy to link social accounts.

The ability to customize stories was somewhat limited compared to posting with the native apps.

Marc
Marc
CEO in Brazilië
Professionele training en coaching, 11-50 werknemers

Great platform

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

I can connect all social medias in easy way and manage all

A little bit expensive for Brazillian clients

Amit
Digital Marketer in India

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent and best platform for managing social networks, All in one social media scheduling tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's easy to use and it keeps all my social media organized and updated. I have been using Zoho Social for about two years now and I absolutely love it! It has made managing my social media accounts so much easier and more efficient. Overall, my experience with Zoho Social has been great!

I love this tool. There are many similar tools out there, but this is the best one I have come across. I use it for managing all my social media posts, especially scheduling. It has a great calendar management tool, as well as an easy-to-use interface. The ability to schedule all my posts at once, on all platforms is a huge time saver. I also love that I can review reports for each platform and see which posts are performing well.

Tagging people on WhatsApp Business is a pain because there is no integration for it. This is a big issue for me since WhatsApp is the main form of communication where I live.

Joy
Joy
Owner in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Like it, not sure if it is worth the cost though

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really like it. It is user-friendly and has a lot of nice features. I have done the free trial and have added on my top 5 clients to use. I am nervous what the cost is going to be once the free trial is over. That will be the deciding factor if I continue with it.

I like that I can automate my posts for my clients and I don't have to check on them daily. I also like the SmartQ feature that tells you the best time to post for each brand.

Having to pay for each additional brand and/or each additional client to have access. Also, I have two clients that have products to tag on their posts and there is no option for that. So this account is pretty much useless for those clients and they are two of my biggest ones. In addition, you can't schedule or post Stories to FB & IG. That isn't as big of deal but would be really nice if that was a feature.

Gretter
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

ZOHO SOCIAL is everything your brand needs to prosper on social media.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Zoho social is great and it is one of the reasons I really keep ZOHO ONE product.

I enjoy that I can manage multiple brands from both desktop and laptop and that everything is super easy to use.

Zoho social has space for a little more customization such as font or font size and adding stories to instagram that doesn't require a manual push.

Kim
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Perfect solution for my social media needs

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am pleasantly surprised at how much of my needs are met by Zoho Social. I've tried many different social media management tools and this is the first one that delivered exactly what I need, how I need it, and answered all of my how-to questions easily. I'm so glad that I found Zoho Social!

Ease of use, quick set up, easy to add team members, love the analytics, being able to post to all of the major networks, and simple user interface (everything makes sense in how it works)

Although it has Social Inbox for Twitter and Facebook, I would like to have it for other networks like Google My Business, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Doesn't have access to engage or post to Pinterest. A nice have that's not available is integration with WordPress self-hosted service.

Armando
Marketing Manager in Mexico
Juridische dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Day by day with Zoho Social

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Compared to products like Hootsuite, Zoho Social is much more complete and the way it integrates naturally with CRM and Desk is just very helpful in organizing and measuring everything that needs to happen in Social Media.

The integrations with Social Pages often gets disconnected which leads to several other issues, it's an ongoing issue that once solved it would become a way better product.

Kashish
Kashish
Founder in Duitsland
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Get the best Social Media Planning & Execution

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been generally great :)

Great post scheduling options Brilliant customer support Multiple Social Media Channel Support

It doesn't let you connect more than one FB page other than Brand / Agency Package :)

Shayne
Shayne
Director of Sales in India
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Maintain your online reputation and enhance your online presence!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I stumbled upon Zoho Social about a year ago when a friend of mine (who works at a Digital Marketing Agency) suggested it to me. It took me a while to consider it, but when I started using the software, it certainly made things a whole lot easier. It enabled me to cut short my social media management tasks in half and focus on other important aspects. NOTE: Since I'm also into e-commerce apart from my full-time job, I found that Zoho doesn't do well in this aspect. I have various reasons for this. The most annoying one is when you have to add shoppable items individually and the whole thing becomes a mess. However, I have tried out a few of Zoho's alternatives and they seem to be doing fine only in this aspect. So, bottom line, if you are planning to use Zoho for e-commerce, I strongly advise against it.

1) Adaptability: Zoho is very easy to configure and it can be easily customized to suit your business process. 2) Schedule Posts: This should be the main reason why I chose to use Zoho in the first place. At the beginning of every week, I normally create a road map or a content calendar with different kinds of posts that I want to post during the week. Zoho allows me to schedule these posts individually or collectively throughout many social media platforms. 3) Crucial Data: Zoho churns out relevant data that is easy to understand and can help you make informed decisions. It can even tell you what the most convenient time would be to post something on a particular platform - based on the maximum user engagement at a particular time in the geography that you are dealing with. 4) Dependability: So far, I've not witnessed any of my posts fail with Zoho. There have been a few instances like these that occurred when I had used other alternatives. So, I guess it's safe to say that Zoho is reliable - and this is important for digital marketing agencies where clients can get real cranky at times (I've freelanced with a few of them, so I know how risky a failed post could be) 5) Android App: Zoho has an android app that surprisingly notifies me way before an actual social media application does! However, though the app has a lot of powerful features, there's still a lot of scope for improvement.

1) Platform Integration Range: Though Zoho caters to the most prominent Social Media platforms, it has still left out a few less common ones. However, people still used these platforms and have their own reasons for doing so. So if Zoho can integrate with these platforms, it would be great! 2) Media Sharing: I found that when it comes to sharing pictures or videos, the user interface suddenly becomes a bit cluttered and hard to navigate through. Still not a deal breaker for me, however, If you're new to social media marketing and if you haven't tried out any alternatives previously, it's going to be a tough process until you get the hang of things.

Sarvpreet
Senior Marketing Analyst in India
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

A Host of Features at a Much Cheaper Price

4,0 6 jaar geleden

I stumbled upon Zoho Social accidentally when I was looking for a social media software for my company. We are a small company and even smaller social media and marketing team (only 2 strong), so we didn't really a huge budget to devote. Our requirement of features centred mainly on being able to schedule our posts in advance, schedule the same post multiple times, monitor our performance across different channels and create a content and publishing calendar. We had narrowed down to Hootsuite (which we found to be powerful, yet too expensive) and buffer (which was cheap but didn't meet all our feature requirements). I was very pleased when I came across Zoho Social, which offered us the best of both worlds. A host of great features at a much cheaper price point than Hootsuite. It meets most of our feature requirements and is a lot pleasant to look at and easier to use than Hootsuite (which we found to be a little clunky at times). Everything is really accessible, the most relevant metrics are on the home page itself, the reports give a good overview of the KPIs, and it's all so easy to use. One feature I loved is that you can track how many times a user has interacted with your brand on different channels, and then share the same information with your other team members (through the Collaborate tab). All in all, a power-packed software with all the best social media management features built in. I discovered Zoho Social a day before when we were about to make the final call, and I am really glad we did!

My biggest problem with Zoho Social has been the inability to customise our set of features. The Standard plan offers most of the features, however, the Publishing Calendar is only there in the next upgrade, the Professional plan. I don't really need the other set of features like additional brands and team members, and thus don't see sense in upgrading just for one feature. When I got in touch with their customer support team, they told me that they do not allow any customisation and the features for each plan are set in stone. This was really disappointing, and Zoho Social might have been the perfect social media management software for me if not for this.

Olie en energie, 201-500 werknemers

Review of ZOHO Social

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It was a good experience.

I have been using Zoho Social for a few weeks now and I am thoroughly impressed with the platform. As a small business owner, managing multiple social media accounts can be a challenge, but Zoho Social has made the process much easier.One of the things I like most about Zoho Social is the user-friendly interface. It's easy to navigate and I was able to start using it right away without any issues. I also appreciate the customizable dashboards, which allow me to see the metrics and data that are most important to my business.The post scheduling feature has also been a game-changer for me. I can now schedule posts in advance and ensure that my content is published at the optimal time for maximum engagement. This has saved me a lot of time and made my social media presence more consistent.The automation features, such as the ability to automatically publish posts from RSS feeds and set up automated responses to customer inquiries, have also been very helpful. It's great to have these tasks taken care of automatically, so I can focus on other aspects of my business.Zoho Social's monitoring tools are also impressive, as they allow me to track brand mentions, engage with customers, and monitor competitor activity. The detailed analytics and reporting features have also provided me with valuable insights into social media performance.

One potential downside of Zoho Social is the pricing. While the platform offers many features that can be helpful for businesses of all sizes, the higher-tier plans can be quite expensive. This may not be feasible for small businesses with limited budgets, so it's important to carefully consider the pricing options before committing to the platform.Lastly, while Zoho Social does offer support options like email and phone support, I've found that the response times can be slow at times, and it can be difficult to get issues resolved in a timely manner.

Rajkishore
Rajkishore
Founder & CEO in India
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 11-50 werknemers

No Dashboard, No Analytics With Free Plan

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is not much good with Zoho social. I don't want to waste much fund with it's upgraded plans as other similar tools also providing same or more features at less cost. So I use Zoho social's free plan to post few posts of one of my brand.

Zoho is my all time favourite company and I like it's all products. Zoho social is also like this. I like the tool as it is easy to use, very clean UI. Easy to configure brand channels. Starting free plan it is providing 7 channels / brand which is really a good feature for beginners. You can use zShare Browser Extension to share articles, posts to your social media channels directly in a single click. When you will sign-up it will provide you 15 days trial with paid plans after which you can upgrade or can use free plan without any issue. Support system also works fine.

I dislike the limitations on free plan. I have used free plan for my small business to post business updates, flyers, marketing materials through this tool. You won't get dashboard to check the published posts under free plan. You can't use analytic tool with free plan. Pricing according to features are high. With standard plan it only allows 1 brand when other competitors providing multiple brand with more channels.

Jeni
Jeni
Social Media Strategist in Filipijnen

In Zoho We Trust

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For a first-time user of Zoho Social, I was pleasantly surprised by the ease of use and capabilities of the product. The ability to schedule posts is great, and the analytics are incredibly easy to read and access—and they provide great insight into how content is performing. The inbuilt tracking of links has also been a great feature for me to be able to see which content is being shared. Overall, I've been impressed with the capabilities of this product and would definitely recommend it for businesses that are looking to expand their social media presence in an organized and efficient way.

I've tried just about every social media management software under the sun—and I even wrote articles on best practices in social media marketing. So when I tell you that Zoho Social is the best out there, I'm saying it with the utmost seriousness. Zoho Social's user-friendly UI and intuitive navigation make it easy to get up and running right away. It also supports more channels than any other app in its price range and has many advanced features like analytics, calendar post scheduling, content re-posting, and more. If you're looking for a social media management tool that won't break the bank but will deliver world-class results, this is it!

If only there were a way to schedule multiple posts for one social media channel at once without saving and adding again and without using the bulk upload CSV method. I hate that I have to unselect all the other channels while doing this. Please see MeetEdgar's upload feature. That's one thing that I wish you had.

Sean
Sean
Managing Director in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best Brand Management App!!!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The time saving and productivity increase is more than enough of an ROI in purchasing this software.

Easy to use interface, the monitoring feature is the best. we watch many of our clients competitors this way.

need to add more local channels like Bing and Yelp

Kelsey
Australië
Bron: GetApp

A lot of really great features, there are improvements needed, which a few companies will want/need

5,0 6 jaar geleden

OVERALL: A really nice social management with the best analytics and a robust CRM perk included. SUGGESTED IMPROVEMENTS: I would like to see the app to have access to the most engaged users with the brand/content (this is an amazing feature, we need to be able to take this on the go). Also to be able to schedule video is needed (you can't even schedule this to post manually). Finally, a visual planner or better proofing interface for clients would be more helpful to agencies. Also not the best for e-commerce dependent businesses - you need to add shoppable items. If you can add a few of the features Later is doing, this software would knock social media mmgt out of the park. PROS: - has a really unique CRM aspect that allows you to identify the most engaged users of your brand & keeps track of their interaction - better for agencies needing to proof to clients - works on multiple social networks - has an app (needs improvement - missing some functionality but generally loads & functions well) - Interface is straightforward - has a really nice video demonstrating power of features, and how to use them - planning calendar is one of the easiest I've used, and makes posting quicker

CONS: - The online interface while nice, is a little hard to navigate at times. It is easy enough as an agency to navigate, but I haven't tested it with a client yet for this reason. - No visual feed planner. Its easy enough to do on your own with InDesign, but if your clients are posting additionally on their own at all, it creates extra unneeded work for the agency. - Need to be able to post video (even if its manually). - Needs access to CRM (shows most engaged users & keeps track of their interested content) on the app. - Be able to tag shoppable content. FINAL THOUGHTS: Really, really, really have high hopes for Zoho here. They have been on our radar when they developed their CRM suite. We were too small at the time to need it, but with the addition of this social media mmg software, they could have a home run if they fixed a few things. Keep the updates coming! Nearly there

Suhailah
Suhailah
Administrative Assistant in Maleisië
Detailhandel, 501-1.000 werknemers

Zoho Social for managing all social media that i have

4,0 3 jaar geleden

When it comes to a marketing manager who can help with organizing and scheduling posts on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, I think Zoho Social is by far the most cost-effective option. It also offers a function that allows you to share a single post across many platforms with a single click.

The first time I tried to link my social media account, the binding process was a shambles, as the authorization for the connection kept rejecting my token and displaying an error on my end. Kudos to the support team for assisting me in quickly resolving the issue.