Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Business Hangouts

Webinar-platform voor G-suite-apps gebruikt door meer dan 2 miljoen zakelijke gebruikers. Webinars, webcasts, live video, web conferencing software.

Meer informatie over Business Hangouts

Beoordelingen van Business Hangouts

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Business Hangouts heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 84 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Business Hangouts eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (84)

Martin
Martin
Administrative Clerk in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Business Hangouts has the perfect web conferencing tool.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really thought that it was very easy to use and it provide a much better option of video conferences than most of the other video platform. Through the Business Hangouts software, scheduling the audio and video calls is very easy. Our conversation chat through the audio and video conferences and screen sharing all good by the Business Hangouts software.

The best thing of the Business Hangouts is that we can easily schedules our calls and meeting and in this why the support lines of our calling is very helpful for us. The outstanding features of the business hangouts makes this software powerhouse such as file sharing, polling, screen, video sharing and the ability to record. This software let me organize a video conference meeting with everyone at anytime. This software is an efficient software for the audio and video conferencing which allowing me to communicate with our friends, colleagues and team members. Hence, it is a best way for collaboration.

Mostly the business hangouts works properly but sometimes it created some issues such as it is not as easy to get sound working and get things setup. The quality of video conference is not as best as should. Sometimes the new users have to face difficulty when it is loading due to which I have to sign in again and then our precious time will be waste but it is not all time issue. When we sharing our screen, the video conference quality will be automatically decreased. But still it is an excellent platform for meeting collaboration.

Michell
Owner in Brazilië
Import en export, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Google Hangout the best tool for virtual meetings so far

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Very very easy to use, even a person that is not familiar with technology can work with it. It's share the link and connect! there is no need of user ID and this stuffs...

It only works with Google Chrome and Firefox browsers, they should go further and be open to other browsers such as Safari, Internet Explorer, etc once some companies are limited about it, so this becomes a limitation. there should be an option for user to see the invited people when sharing a presentation. You can see them but only when you are not presenting full screen materials, this is bad once you lack the expression of your audience.

Yezid
IT and Network Administrator in Venezuela

Great app for im and calls without having a phone. This is nice for my child

3,0 6 jaar geleden

This app has some important pros for me, like use it on android for my child tablet, or using it for me on my iOS device. It's easy to use, and has features like video calls that works, but...

...Video calls sometimes shows network errors that makes me became crazy. Using it for multiple video calls (more than 2 users) works, but here is where network appears more frequently, at least for me.

Hina
Hina
Analyst in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

A Great Tool for Virtual Meetings and Events

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Business Hangouts has been a fantastic experience for me overall. I adore how simple it is to share documents, slideshows, and other materials with guests, as well as how live video and audio can be streamed. Additionally excellent, the customer service has been really helpful with any queries or problems I've had. Any company or group wishing to host a webinar or online conference should give Business Hangouts a serious consideration.

I liked that Business Hangouts is a secure, fully customizable, and web-based video conferencing software. The tool is excellent for business collaboration, meetings, and document sharing. Other functions on the site include screen sharing, whiteboarding, and recording. Business Hangouts also has excellent customer service and is extremely reasonably priced. Finally, Business Hangouts enables users to quickly and effectively communicate with people all around the world.

The lack of customization choices in Business Hangouts is the least appealing feature. Users are unable to alter the look and feel of their meeting page on the platform, which can be somewhat restrictive in terms of branding and customizing the experience. The platform also lacks a range of features and tools, making it challenging to utilize for webinars and more complicated meetings.

Carlos Alberto
Carlos Alberto
Gerente de Finanzas Tributarias de FOPNPROCINE in Venezuela
, 51-200 werknemers

Impotant software since it allows you to hold online meetings and video conferences with your client

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It can be recorded commercial events and posted on youtube

The system is very interesting because it allows you to hold online meetings in all parts of the world, you only need your clients, students or guests to be connected to perform any event, as well as having online support that helps you solve any problem you may have. present, also allows you to customize your video conferences to the style you have in your company, being a tool with low cost value with respect to the skills, so it is very useful when conducting meetings online

You must have a very good online connection to carry out your meetings in lines and video conferences, and it should be more commercially driven so that it is better known in the market, despite the good customers that use it.

Andrea
Andrea
Job Development Specialist/Owner in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, 2-10 werknemers

Very convenient and easy to use

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been very helpful while we are working from home due to COVID-19. We are able to stay connected by using the chat and video call features regularly throughout the day.

We use the chat feature constantly to communicate between team members. Since it is part of Gmail it is really easy to use throughout the day. It has been particularly valuable during COVID-19 when everyone is working from home and we can't just pop into each other's offices. We are not initiating video calls regularly too.

It is not as easy to use with people outside of our agency. I would have also liked to be able to call more than one person at a time which also does not seem to be a feature for phone calls.

Genau
Genau
Founder in Brazilië
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Good service, awesome experience

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is good. Only thing I should change is more interactivity between users while chatting.

Most part of softwares are heavy and with a low latency.

Few add-ons and plugins. We miss more backgrounds and other tools to enhance to experience of chat

misleiny
misleiny
Industrial Painting in Brazilië
Civiele techniek, 51-200 werknemers

Seamless communications for your corporate environment

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is very realistic to make video calls because you can talk as if you were next to the person, a very exciting situation. All this service without having to travel to be close to who you wanted to talk to.

Hangouts Business is a great program to make communication easier for your employees. With it, you can connect your company team anywhere you can imagine, as long as you have an internet access. We can make video calls with product providers that are on the other side of the world with incredible ease.

The program presents certain delays and distortions in the voice when using the conferences where the interent speed is not of good quality, this makes it necessary to repeat what was said, leaving the meeting slower and less efficient.

Daniel
Daniel
Research & Developer in Venezuela
, 51-200 werknemers

has been fluent, at all times speaking without problems with friends in different countries and safe

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: No

Your security, being associated with my mail seems to me that it has a fairly large level of personal security and in turn the comfort for the same reason to be able to talk to people while I'm looking at my emails seems great, with a connection more or less stable messages flow quickly

Your calls, so far I have had problems with them since it is always a lag and it is difficult to listen to other people even having a good internet connection

José Leonardo
José Leonardo
Gerente de Tributos ( BARINAS) in Venezuela
Overheidsadministratie, 201-500 werknemers

Great communication platform if you are out of the office

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been perfect for our meetings at a distance, especially in which we must impart some kind of information to many people, it is a very versatile application and it's nice to work with it

You can establish communication in three ways: chat, video and audio, it includes functions to transmit in HD which is great, which allows your meetings to be of great visual quality, very good for meetings with a large number of people

The cost of the subscription does not seem to be very well defined, there is a certain disorder in customer service

lara
Impiegato in Italië
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

Software per videoconferenze e chat eccellente

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Mi trovo benissimo, Ve la consiglio per fare videoconferenze di gruppo

Mi trovo molto bene con questo software. Lo utilizzo per videoconferenze e chat per lavoro e anche per live chat e lo trovo molto comodo e soprattutto funzionale! Non ho mai avuto problemi di bug connessione o altro.

La grafica non è stupenda ma per quanto è funzionale passa in secondo piano

Heather
Owner in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

An incredibly robust program with the best support!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using the Business Hangouts platform since September of 2014. If I were to list all of the ways it could be used the book would be too long to read, but I can tell you that if you have a need or desire to run an internet show, teaching seminar or other webinar scenario - you need look NO FURTHER! There is a way to do it and customize it to your brand, demonstrate live and/or recorded, capture leads, generate new leads and all in one easy to use format.
The only other thing to remark on is the extremely helpful and responsive support is UNMATCHED anywhere. No other company holds a weekly meeting to LISTEN to user ideas and help with technical support. No other team has a community of helpful response within 24 hours. They listen and they respond...and you get help from other experienced users too.
As a well experienced Business Hangouts user, I always say, "Tell me what you want to do and I will show you how you can use Business Hangouts to get it done."

the control I have over branding, ability to integrate with my YouTube and my website, capturing the data of who and how long a person participated

there is a bit of learning to the program as it is very robust - but with anything of value, this is the case. A one click and done program could not do ANY of the work this program does. Thankfully there is a team of professionals and experienced users to help you learn.

Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Daily communication is extremely easy via Hangouts

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Hangouts has really helped us to stay connected with everyone. The best part is we can use this remotely. Mobile version is best. Now our queries are resolved in no time just because of hangouts.

Hangouts is extremely user savvy and saves lot of time resulting in increase in productivity. Video and voice quality is very good, It helps team to be always updated.

No dislikes, however they should have an option of call recording and call reporting which will helps us to a great extend.

Colleen
Company owner in VS

Easy to use and easy to communicate

5,0 6 jaar geleden

The best part is it's free. Used it for work on multiple occasions and works great. Nothing to complain about or change.

Nothing to complain about or change it's a pretty simple and effective. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

Russ
Retired in VS
E-learning

BHOA - Single User

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I don't use the Business Hangout On Air very much myself, but do use it for Testing and Training purposes. Having said that, I am a producer for another BHOA user, where we do 3 to 5 BHOA's a week. We have 40 - 50 Liver Viewers, with a hundred or more who will watch the recording within the week. For most BHOAs we almost have a full Panel from around the World. The best part of a BHOA is the Support provided to this product. An Awesome Team, who listen to the End Users. Thank you for a wonderful, easy to use product

Easy to Use

Can't think of any

yulitza
yulitza
Comunity manager in Venezuela

Excellent tool to communicate with your team that are in other cities!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: the journalists' work teams are always in different cities covering the news, this tool allows meetings to be held frequently with everyone to give the guidelines, this means that work is not interrupted in the different cities since it is not necessary for them to come to the central office.

It is easy to use create a new group and you give the video call icon and go, the integration with Google Drive is excellent, you can edit documents with Google Docs while you are in a video conference, the options of bandwidth adjustment is very useful if your internet connection is not very good. This works very well on both the smart phones and the computer.

The add-on is only available for Google Chrome, in Mozilla Firefox it is a beta version. I have not been able to send documents by hangouts during the video conference, the incoming calls are annoying when you are inside a video call; although you can disable and then re-enable the incoming call tone.

Biotechnologie, 501-1.000 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Hangouts Review

5,0 6 jaar geleden

It is very easy to use and can allow to engage your team very easily. The system allows multiple users to share their videos simultaneously. It also helps in establishing collaboration with remote employees much easily .

I dont have any issues with this software. The system is easy to start and have never had any issue with connecting.

Belkis
Belkis
Asesor legal in Venezuela

Hangouts is excellent for video conferencing with multiple users.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Hangouts is excellent for video conferencing with multiple users.

I use Hangouts Business to stay connected with the most trusted colleagues with whom I form a team, because this tool allows me to upload documents, keep me connected and hold work meetings even in the distance because hangouts allow video conferences with up to 10 people time.

Hangouts is still not as popular a tool as other programs are, so not all people use Hangouts and this can be a limitation.

Omoyeni
Omoyeni
Software Developer in Nigeria
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Helps me stay connected with colleagues on multiple mediums.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Business hangout enable me stay in touch with my team members on different internet mediums such as via live stream and webinars . I am able to connect with them wherever I may be.

Business hangout does everything well .However ,I have to be connected to the internet to make use of it.

Neel
Neel
Student in VS

It can be very simple to set up calls and chat with multiple people

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: being able to connect easily with others at a click of a button

I love the fact that you can send a like to a person using email, text or any other messaging app and you are able to connect using your phone, tablet, and computer by just clicking the link, and the fact that its very simple to use all the functions have a clear and useful feature designed for a purpose

I hate the fact that sometimes it can be very slow to load things and when you use the software the video call can sometimes freeze and it can be very frustrating.

Managementconsulting, 501-1.000 werknemers

Absolutely loved this software

5,0 6 jaar geleden

It fits great with anything you need to do to integrate multimedia into a presentation. As a youtube and animation into presentation-a-holic I found this to be especially awesome. Never had any issues with it once I learned I could integrate these types of media into calls. Honestly the beast part was that it works amazingly well with google hangouts which I use for literally everything from calls and texts. Never had any issues the times I needed to use this. I wish my current employer actually utilized this software...

Unless you need these features regularly, there are a lot of options for other brands out there. Per user at 30ish a month is rough. From a larger company's prospective, this isn't a huge cost if they want a richer media presentation from time to time.

Aviroop
CEO in India
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Best Online Platform for Webinar and Online meetings!

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Using it from last 1 years and frankly speaking it's improved a lot .... Lots of new features added..it's simply great we are using it for internal video conference and online meetings ..it's simplified our recordings and presentations..and it's provide great user interaction! I highly recommend Business Hangouts.

Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Straightforward communication used by teams worldwide - including some of ours.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Business Hangouts is as straightforward as it gets. An easy to use communication platform for your teammates. We've worked with competitors and have been left looking for more. Registration is simple, the individual modules work perfectly and there's a nice user experience overall.

Nathaly
Nathaly
Business Developer in Venezuela
, 11-50 werknemers

Highly Recommended

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very helpful in work environments.

Hangouts Business can be accessed in a variety of ways across multiple devices, including: Gmail, desktop app, any browser, and the functionalities include: Hangouts Dialer and Hangouts on Air service for live-streaming and recording video meetings.

It lacks some functionalities to be adapted to the educational area, something that has already incorporated tools such as Zoom or Blackboard.

greg
cmo in Brazilië
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Great for medium to large webinars

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Currently use for conducting weekly webinars to over 150 attendees.