Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Vonage Business Communications reviews

Over Vonage Business Communications

Betaalbaar, eenvoudig en betrouwbaar VoIP-telefoonsysteem - mobiele integratie, web- en videoconferenties, en meer dan 40 bedrijfskritische functies.

Meer informatie over Vonage Business Communications

Vonage is extremely helpful in our day-to-day operations because we can quickly pull up numbers and copy them over onto our scheduling/client platform to see which clients called immediately.

We are still working on our fax numbers. Porting the number from our previous provider has proven difficult.

Beoordelingen van Vonage Business Communications

3,7
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
3,8

Vonage Business Communications heeft een totaalscore van 4,1 van 5 sterren op basis van 307 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Vonage Business Communications eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (307)

Angela Paez,
Angela Paez,
GM in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Great product for small companies

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great!!! I definitely recommend this software and even though it might seem a bit more expensive than others in the market, their quality is definitely worth it.

It is an amazing product for small companies. It has several useful features that work great for your business needs. Compared to other similar software out there, Vonage is way more reliable for your communication needs.

Even though we do love Vonage, sometimes getting in contact with customer service is a bit time consuming and tricky, but once you are connected to a customer service representative, you know you will get the help you need.

Rick
Rick
Owner in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Vonage Business Communications was just ok

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It as meh. We were by no means enamoured by their customer service and we've moved on and been very happy with other VOIP services since. We've tested several services over the years and even changed a couple times in the last 15+ years but we would not go back to Vonage.

Vonage Business Communications was fine. It checked most of the boxes and satisfied most of our needs. It was OK. It is just like any of the other business VOIP services out there.

We did not like their customer service. A few years back we needed some help and they were mildly helpful and only at their discretion. Things may have changed by now but we won't go back.

LACEY
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

A Refreshing Change

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

While every VOIP has its problems, customer service with Vonage is outstanding. They never leave any tasks unfinished and no questions are left unanswered.

The set up was tricky, but I am no phone analytics expert.

Adam
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Look elsewhere if considering Vonage (Telesphere)

2,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Was ok, but got constantly overbilled and was horrendous when moving our business elsewhere. Stay away.

Basic VOIP software that allowed us to easily have remote agents. In the later years was decently reliable.

Support was horrendous. Would take forever to explain to the person what you needed. Would get constantly overbilled and have to spend hours going through the invoice and arguing to get it corrected. Billing was super convoluted. Would take several months to get a credit and our account managers would keep getting switched. Litterarrly had 5 different account managers in an 18 month period and had to start over with each of them on getting overbilled. Finally decided to move onto a different provider and then were told we owed a huge amount for Early Termination. Requested that they go back and review the entire history of overbilling us and they say they only go back 90 days. We stopped fighting with them on the bill each and every month as we were just ready to move on. One of our account managers told us there was no problem cancelling early and wouldnt be a fee. Of course we didnt get that in writing and that account manager no longer works for them. Bottom line, Vonage used to be the leader in VOIP but have been passed up by many other providers. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.

CEO in VS
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

Vonage good service for the money

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I used Vonage for the year before changing to another company who offered me a better price. I never had any issue with the service and it worked and was reliable it was just a little more for the options they offered.

Too much money for the options they offer. Some other company offer the same options for less money. Also Getting in touch with support is not as easy as other company's.

Donald
Donald
CEO in VS
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Poor Customer Service

3,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I signed up with Vonage to get better customer service with setup and I did not get it as promised. They charged me for service even after I cancelled.

The price wasn't unreasonalble for the services we needed.

Customer service was difficult to get. They sent me an office phone that I couldn't use without an ethernet cable. My router is in another room. Later I found a router extender that I could use to connect the phone to the internet, but no one in tech support seemed to know that simple fix. Also they stated that you needed to cancel the auto renewal it needed 60 days advance notice. I did that only to find out that the request doesn't mean that you want them to not automatically charge your credit card for service. Even after I had my number ported out. Set up was not easy for me and I couldn't get good help from them. Their service was inconsistant. My wife and I both had the app on our cell phones but the calls would not always come though on both phones.

matt
Product Support in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Not what we were sold … all the hype none of the product

2,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Not good at all we fell for the scam of tell the customer what they want to hear and hope they never use it

it had a nice layout in the application

everything it never worked, we were told constantly by sales and our pm that we had these features but everytime we tried to use them we had to pay an additional fee for them or even if they existed in vonage

Walter
Director of Sales in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Definite a must for businesses.

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I love using Vonage compared to RingCentral which I used in the past and wasn't too excited about. I would hands down recommend Vonage to clients and prospects

Compared to what we were using before it is a big game changer.

Honestly, I can't say if there is one. I love using it both on a MacBook and iPhone.

Hadi
Senior recruitment team lead in India
Werving en selectie, 201-500 werknemers

Vonage review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been average. The only bad side is SMS integration and support to it.

It is very easy to use, good interface and easy to be integrated with other tools. The UI/UX is great. Especially when it comes to texting.

Product support. We wanted support for texting and it has been a horrible experience. They have Neximo for the SMS integration and support and the support experience has been horrible. They don't answer the calls or respond timely.

Mirza Abdul Ghafoor
Mirza Abdul Ghafoor
Associate Recruitment Specialist in India
Werving en selectie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

If you make heavy calls. Take this !

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall experience has been very professional in my work space and lead me and my work to so many advancement and progress. .

Generally I Liked everything about this software from Calling , recording , making heavy calls to Call conferencing among so many people . It’s accessible on desktop to iOS and android , voice quality of the Call is also very good !

Probably nothing , loved almost everything about this software . I can’t find any replacement of this application or software until and unless it’s alive in the market !

Alex
Director of IT in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

Can't export contacts; billing is SHADY

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: can't export contacts / address book. really shady on how to cancel contract. first you have to give notice that you don't want to renew by calling and emailing support or contacting your customer rep. then you have to give another notice (within 30 days) that you want to cancel. so 2 times cancellation? make that clear in your terms and conditions.

unified communication all in one app on desktop and mobile. easy to use.

users complained of bad call quality and drops. vonage meetings can only hold up to 12. lacking in development and R&D. when service rep changes you don't even know unless you call support. basically support does everything.

Steven
Steven
Owner in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Vonage For Small Business

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Vonage Business Communications has been excellent. Setup was painless, support was responsive when I had questions and the service has been extremely reliable.

Vonage Business was easy to set up and configure on my small company network. The Vonage Business application dashboard is simple, clearly laid out and easy to navigate. Once you completed the initial setup, there is not much need to access it, except to add or remove features. It has all of the basic features that I need running a small business such as call forwarding, voicemail, customizable Caller ID. Vonage also offers toll free 800 numbers if your business needs one. While I do not need to call Canada or Mexico, the service includes calls to Canada and to Mexico at no extra charge. The service has been exceptionally reliable and all conversations have been clear and noise free. The Vonage Business service included a VOIP handset with a headset port. The Vonage Business Software includes a SoftPhone application so that all activity can be easily managed from your computer. Add-on features include such items as on-demand call recording, virtual receptionist, fax service and others.

There are no issues that I have with the Vonage Business Communications software or with the Vonage Business service.

Vidushi
Healthcare Recruiter in India
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

Smart & Reliable

4,0 12 maanden geleden

I've been using Vonage from more than 6 months. The interface of the software is easy to use. What I love most about it is it's "Report" feature. It makes working so much fun as one can easily see and analyze their own growth with the help of different charts and graphs. It increases productivity as it induces a sense of accomplishment in an individual. Vonage is actually a smart software as when you copy a sentence with a phone number in it and paste it in the keypad to call, it immediately picks up the phone number eliminating the rest of the sentence. Most communication software fail to do that. So, for me Vonage is one the best Business Communication software.

There's almost nothing to not like about Vonage but if there's something that ever bugged me is that it deletes the call history after a certain amount of time, which isn't really bothersome but just in case anyone wants to track a call from a long time ago they won't be able to do that. And it glitches sometimes which could be the network's fault as well.

Brielle
Sales Assistant in
, 11-50 werknemers

Vonage Business for your business

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am overall satisfied with Vonage Business Support- each time I called on the phone I was given a real person to speak with and a case number, to ensure the quality of my "case" the next time I called. As a busy work professional, I found this very valuable. I spoke to an amazing tech after speaking with Vonage Business support. He was able to direct me to exactly what I was looking of in a very short amount of time. My business purchased over 10 lines and the Yealink T46G phones from Vonage. I find these to be incredibly professional phones with a large screen. This is extremely beneficial when I am wearing a headset, on the regular phone, or connected with m work cell.

In regards to Vonage Business Phone systems, I like most being able to speak with a real person to answer my questions. Help was available any time I called. The help was organized and true- this helped me weed out things I didn't have time for. As a busy professional, this was extremely valuable. Each person I spoke to was able to help me validate my "silly" questions and assist me through the Vonage experience. The Yealink also shows busy field lines, my favorite feature on the phone, so I can see who, in my offices, is on the phone. This saves me time.

I was disappointing that it took so long to find an associate that could answer my questions. I called three times previous with questions about the phone system, and on the third time I spoke with a very knowledgeable professional who could fully assist me with my system questions. My business has purchased Yealink phones and is disappointing that each phone requires a special Yealink donagle for the "Tested headset list compatible with Yealink IP Phone". While the Plantronics Voyager Legend came with a dongle, we had to order separate dongles for each phone.

Shelly
Administrator in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Never miss a call!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Allows my clinicians the ability call patients with business phone from their mobile device. One stop show for managing multiple office phone access and on call from anywhere. Easliy retrieve VM as well as respond via text message. All in one product for managing your phone service. Enables multiple locations to call, transfer and communicate at the push of a button.

The mobile app makes it simple to recieve all your work/office calls right on your mobile device. Remote work is seemless with all the functions of your office phone at home. Easily allows 24/7 phone monitoring from anywhere.

There are a lot of features that we do not use. Far to many to remember how to use when/if they are used infrequently. Quick guide would be helpful. We may have received something in the beginning but nothing that is left with the phone for new users or that have not gotten lost or damaged.

Harlan
Director of operations in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Must have for business

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love Vonage's feature set, from being able to text(Although I cant attach or be sent attached items), to the history feature is great for checking for previous calls and the reporting capabilities allows for productivity of employees.

What I like most about Vonage Business is its versatility in the business environment which allows for varied features! It allows any of our employees to work from home yet appear as if they are in the office.

The software's quality is very dependent on the broadband speed that it is connected to. It requires at a minimum at least 200 gigabit pipe line for it to function well...be advised there are some hiccups that happen but they are few and far between.

Jenna
Office Manager in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Vonage Business

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like this product easy to use

Vonage is a great product. You can download the app on the ohone and anwer your phone line from your cell phone or when your in the office turn the app on mute so your phone doesn't ring on your cell.

I haven't had any issue. If you type what you need help with in the search bar it pretty muchs shows you step by step with clicking on it/

Jenah
Manager in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great product, easy to use!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, VBS has great customer service and a product that makes any business, big or small, more productive.

I love the integration between the physical phone system and the app on my cell phone. The system is streamlined well, organized and easy to use.

I haven't been able to find a pair of decent hands-free headphones that work well with the specific phone I use.

Christopher
CSR in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Good system with many features.But lots of small issues that need to be resolved.

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There are alot of great features with this solution but some are things we dont need and dont use. Just do your research and make sure its something that you actually need and want to pay for. Also make sure you equipment is compatible with there system so you are not hit with unexpected costs to make your system work like it is supposed to.

Lots of good features that allow me to use my business phone anywhere. Even though there were a lot of problems starting our i was always able to get in tough with customer service quickly.

Lots of things that need to be set up at the beginning of the process. Had lots of issues to start out with most of which were resolved by changing a firewall out that was not compatible with vonage's system. They knew what firewall I had from the beginning took them a month to realize that is was one that does not play well with Vonage's system.

Jason
President in VS
, 11-50 werknemers

Was great until Vonage Purchased Vocalocity

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Simple phone system with no difficulties getting around a business firewall. The app was useful. The online reporting and user configuration was straight forward

When Vonage made the purchase of Vocalocity, the quality of the service went downhill. The issues became more apparent after moving the customer service call center out of Atlanta to NY/NJ. The last thing someone wants to hear when their phones have been down for 2+ hours is New York attitude thrown back in your face. The service became so unreliable with so many outages, some for over a day, that we had no choice but to find another provider.

Alla
Marketing manager in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 11-50 werknemers

Great idea requires improvement

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is good as the matter of fact we keep using this service. I still recommend using Vonage as it is very helpful for remote business management.

I like the idea you can use the online phone number through app and work virtually , even out of the country. It is a perfect solution for working at home business.

The pros is the online connection but it also can be a cons due to the dependency on the wi-fi connection and it's quality. Sometimes we get updated info on Vonage in a delay (like missing calls and late notifications) and we might miss potential clients. Text messages can't accept images and it is a huge shortage. I hope Vonage is working on developing this additional feature of allowing sending images and documents over text messages.

Ray
, 501-1.000 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Good quality at a good price

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: You will definitely get more bang for your buck with Vonage Business and you still get all of the features.

Having the ability to forward your work number to your personal phone is a great feature. You also have the ability to make calls from your personal phone while your work phone number shows up on the recipient's caller ID. There are conference call options along with the mobile app options that will keep you and your team connected from almost anywhere.

The connection is internet based so if you lose power or your internet goes down, you have no phones.

Sourya
Business OWner in Laos
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent for Remote Businesses

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have a company based in the united states but I live abroad. Vonage has made it possible for me to stay in contact with my American clients without them even realizing i'm not in the country.

Voice to text feature is very important to me as I'm not always in the correct setting to listen to the messages we receive. It's fairly accurate and only seems to have issues with certain accents. The fair pricing and excellent customer service makes Vonage the choice that you are sure to pic.

At this pricing and the quality of the service, I have no cons.

Addison
Director of Operations in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great features, people and savings. VOiP call quality is what it is.

4,5 9 jaar geleden

We've been with the service since it was Vocalocity and compared to other VOiP telephony providers, their software and support was superior especially when you look at the price. Now there's more parity in the market place but at the time, it was a huge gamechanger for us, since we couldn't afford a traditional PBX. The support team is U.S. based and the call center is in Georgia. They've been nothing but friendly and actually helpful. This is crucial since VOiP is a very advanced, technical type of service.

VOiP is what it is. It's dependent on both your internet service, the connection to their servers, and their servers themselves. Occasionally their service is down, occasionally the call quality is poor. Sometimes it's on their end, sometimes it's local. You're just not going to have the quality consistency of a regular telephone line. That being said, the features that you get with VOiP balance it out.

Viraj
Manager - PM in India
Commercieel vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Robust VoIP service that offers attractive features

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: So far it is getting my work done. I can recommend for cost and reliability if you can see your number marked spam.

Features I needCost effective for long term contractsActivating and signing up is easyVoice quality and rich features

Call drops in low network bandwidthCross connectionGetting non spam numbers is difficultNumbers are reused multiple times and assigned.