Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Cloudbeds

Cloudbeds is het alles-in-één pakket voor accommodatiebeheer dat alle tools combineert die je nodig hebt om je bedrijf te beheren en te laten groeien.

Meer informatie over Cloudbeds

It gives us full control over the business and a great overview of our daily operations. Since we started with Cloudbeds we increased our direct bookings and our revenue.

A few missing features in my opinion, such as a mobile app with cc processing for checking/out.

Beoordelingen van Cloudbeds

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Cloudbeds heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 321 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Cloudbeds eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (321)

Shen
Shen
Director in Maleisië
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Overall recommended but hope you can make some improvements

5,0 4 jaar geleden

the PMS and UX. Easy to use for everyone. Set up is easy and flexible. Integrations are useful

the Booking Engine - not flexible enough. PIE - trialled but the rate shopper took the wrong rates, not BAR so rate shopping comparison was useless to us.

Carl

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Cloudbeds, easy to use, very functional.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My hostel is listed with several reservation agencies, every time there is a reservation, I need to go to all of the other agencies and close that room. It is very time consuming and cumbersome, however, if I don't I risk overbooking a room. With cloudbeds the process is automatic and instant (within a minute).

It took me less than 5 minutes to teach my employee everything they need to be efficient in the program. It is extremely easy to switch languages depending on who the user is. It is organized in a thoughtful way. Creating reservations form, for example, can be accessed from various screens.

There are some areas where I would like to be able to set my own default. For example, when I go to the reservations page (all reservations historically and current), there is a filter which quickly gives me just the current unfulfilled (future) reservations. I would like that to be the default filter. I cannot set it as default. There are other similar filters.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for sending us an amazing review. We are happy to hear that the core features and functionality of our system are serving its purpose - which was our main goal when delivering an industry-standard product focused on the customer needs. With regards to the feedback, would you be able to let us know more via https://ideas.cloudbeds.com/ideas/new? Our product team monitors this page and your input is always appreciated.

Poul Percy
CEO in Curaçao
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Unstable, crashes and no explanation

1,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very unstable since November 2023 and no explanations, no compensation - Just answers saying that they are aware of the problem and working on it.

When it functions it is pretty ok but has some features that are worthless - E.g. housekeeping. There is no app, but a webapp that does not perform well

Since November 2023, there have been a lot of blackouts - Almost daily, there are some kinds of technical issues, and monthly, you can expect a blackout that lasts hours. And then there is absolutely no connection whatsoever.

2 weken geleden

Hi Poul Percy, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Would you be open to discussing more? Please email [email protected] and reference this review. Someone from our leadership team would be happy to speak with you.

Kira
Executive Assistant in VS

Great Choice for Independent Hotelier

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we are very happy with our choice in using Cloudbeds. It works very well for a hotel of our size.

Cloudbeds is an all in one system which makes running the day to day operations easy. I love the online program so that I can check on items and make reservations from our main corporate office. It helps to streamline as I am not at the hotel everyday. They are always creating new features and working on improvements which is great.

The program can be daunting to use as there are many ways to complete items. I also do not love the way their cancelled reservations work as I would love to see them zeroed out in an easier way.

3 maanden geleden

Hi Kira, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about Cloudbeds system, operations and features. We appreciate it! Regarding our cancelled reservations, would you be open to discussing more? Please email [email protected] and reference this review. Someone from our leadership team would be happy to speak with you.

Oriana
Manager in Brazilië
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

We have become loyal clients

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I installed cloudbeds to be able to curb overbooking and it has served me very well. We had a manager that tried to change to another system and it was a disaster. I still dont understand why he tried to change.

Its very easy to use and implement and I am able to access it from my phone, so I can work from literally anywhere. The game changer for me is the customer support which is always very very fast with well trained staff.

I am not able to tell quickly when looking at the calender which days are bank holidays. There should be a way to make those days a different colour. Also I wish there was more history on the blockage of dates (such as when the blocking was done).

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for giving us such a fantastic review, we truly appreciate your comment and feedback. Cloudbeds system was built based on the industry demand which is made possible by customers like you - we look forward to providing you with the best service for many years to come. With regards to the suggestion, our product team is aware of the improvements that can be made to the calendar page, once we have future updates we will be sure to bring good news!

Richard

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Happy hotelier finds peace and harmony with Cloudbeds!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Wonderful, glad we made the change from AutoClerk/MyHMS! :-)

Very clean and well thought out user interface, and the ever present search bar is my constant best friend. Entering reservations, taking credit card information, quickly being able to switch around within CB and open multiple tabs, I just don't feel like I'm ever stuck on a problem. Online chat has been so fast and helpful with questions, offering work-arounds, providing links to documentation, offering suggestions and options...very happy with support!

I really have found very little to complain about with this software. 1) I would like the system to move reservations which fail authorization to "Pending" status, not "Confirmed" status. 2) Connecting to the GDS needs more hand-holding (IMO), I was simply not prepared for what was required and speaking directly with a 3rd party company which is located in Italy made communication more challenging.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review! We are thrilled to hear your feedback as you are enjoying our centralized platform, and value your thoughtful comment as customer satisfaction is always a top priority. Your feedback is also appreciated as it helps us analyze the gaps and areas we can improve. If you have any additional suggestions, please feel free to share via https://ideas.cloudbeds.com/ideas/new.

Arturo
Owner in Mexico
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Get your business running in a couple of hours!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing, I have received many calls from competitors, I simply tell them that I'm not interested because I'm super happy with Cloudbeds. I love the fact that it's priced accordingly to the size of your business.

I love the interface and ease of use, the graphic design is great, I love calendar view, is very easy to see and edit reservations, I really love this software!

The reservations page, we have almost NO options to customize the page and it looks like it was designed by an engineer in 1985! You guys could do so much better in terms of graphic design and options for each business!

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for leaving such a fantastic review for us, we truly appreciate your kind words and feedback, and are thrilled to hear that our core features are meeting your expectations. With regards to the reservations page, it will be forwarded to our product team. Should you have any more suggestions, please don't hesitate to visit: https://ideas.cloudbeds.com/ideas/new.

Tommy
General Manager in Cambodja

Great partnership!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The customer service of Cloudbeds is the cherry on the cake!
There responding time is extremely fast and they have their own representative "on the ground" which is extremely pleasant, so when necessary we can actually meet in person with our Account Manager.
Also during the challenging COVID times they proved us so far several times being a solid partner where we can count on think together with us and offering great relief solutions instead of creating problems.

The software is Cloud based and therefore very easy to use anywhere at any time. Also the mobile version is extremely user friendly. The reporting is easy to read and understand. The interface of the booking calendar is extremely straight forward and easy to use. Training with our staff and new coming staff go very fast. It is possible to have an external daily backup of your data on your server. There are several extra integration apps available to connect to the system like POS systems etc. It is very easy to move around bookings in the calendar instantly.

Maybe a mobile app would be nice to have, however I understand they are currently working on that. Maybe one small feedback which could be approved is in their booking engine when you select a room it would be nice if the selection could show up in "Accommodations" column at the right side so you can see a summary of what you are about to book and with the option to deleted rooms when necessary. Also once you click "book now" there is no way to make any adjustments to the booking anymore. A minor issue however maybe good to look into it...

2 jaar geleden

We appreciate greatly the effort and time it took for you to write this review. We are incredibly delighted to hear how enjoyable your experience is with us so far. We are also excited that you had the chance to put a positive recognition to our team. We are more than happy to provide any help we can to our friends who share the same walk of life. About your feedback on a mobile app, as you had mentioned too, we are currently developing a mobile app so you can use Cloudbeds on the go. About the Booking Engine, we will escalate this to our team so they can take further actions to improve this situation. In the meantime, please reach out to our team at [email protected] if you need any other assistance.

Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Versatile all in One PMS

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience has been positive. I have been operating three small properties proven to be a great solution.

The versatility of Cloudbeds is very attractive. You are able to add useful modules such as revenue management and housekeeping.

It is a bit expensive when you start to add functionality. Some of the modules such as housekeeping and revenue management could be better.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an amazing review. We truly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that Cloudbeds is serving your business successfully with a centralized platform. This brings us joy and motivates us to continuously improve our system and provide the best experience you can have!

Felipe
Felipe
Managing Partner in Mexico
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Good System, not so much for their support

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Many features making it a ver integrated system

Support area has been good but not the follow up that other areas like Compliance do

2 maanden geleden

Hi Felipe, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about the system and its features. We appreciate it! Regarding compliance support, would you be open to discussing more? Please email [email protected] and reference this review. Someone from our leadership team would be happy to speak with you.

Rick
Owner in Costa Rica

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

If you can get past deployment you will like the software.

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Frustrating. Be prepared for the worst. Expect to do everything yourself and if you get a little help from Cloudbeds, be happy about it.

Google Hotels Integration was the primary reason for the move.

The worst part of Cloudbeds is the support. The people posing as support agents are mostly message takers. At best, they will Google an outdated support article and drop a link in the chat. You are on your own. You will need to troubleshoot all issues yourself. The launch was disorganized. They turned the API on even though they had not finished our website, resulting in several duplicate bookings. There was no team leader or project manager. Communication amongst Cloudbeds divisions was not good. Communication with us was worse. The site launched 3 days late. The developer had the contact info for another hotel on the site, there was no SSL certificate and the booking engine wasn't embedded. After days of trying to get support to fix the issues we jumped ship and had a site developed on Wix. It is a better solution. As I write this, we have been "live" for two weeks. I can no longer run Google Ads because we are unable to configure a conversion. This seems to be related to the fact that the tag is in the booking engine (framed) and the website but I am unsure, and again, there is no assistance from Cloudbeds. I am happy to be on Google Hotels which is something Lodgify was unable to do. This may help make up for the fact that we can no longer advertise on Google. The software is fairly intuitive and easy to use. Mapping the units in the API was easy. There is some very basic pricing manipulation missing, even with the PIE add-on.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us an amazing review, we truly appreciate your comment. Customer service is one of our utmost priorities and I am very sorry to hear that you did not get the best experience from Cloudbeds. We will take strong measures and improve our quality of support with your feedback taken into account. Moving forward, we will ensure that every customer is treated with the best standard of support we aim to deliver at Cloudbeds. If you would like to discuss this matter in detail, please feel free to reach out via [email protected] and reference this review. We would be glad to understand the situation further.

Panagiotis
manager in Zwitserland

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Deciding to change prices on their own....

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: negative. they decided to double my fees in one day without any reconsiliation. they just doubled the price from 37 to 74. Total disgrace.

I was just changing the prices in 6 sites on my own. now its easier. nothing another channel manager wouldnt do.

constant bugs. the support instead of helping you out they just send you articles uppon articles

vorig jaar

Dear Panagiotis, Thank you for taking time to post your review. Your feedback helps us do better. Over the past years, we have been building new solutions and making product improvements to help customers maximize revenue and increase occupancy. In order to continue providing customers with a world-class platform, prices had to be adjusted accordingly. Please note that prior to applying any pricing changes, we sent a 30-day notice to customers. The same email notification was sent to your billing email on November 15, 2022. Thank you for your feedback, and please do not hesitate to us at [email protected] if any concerns remain.

Steve
Owner/Operator in Costa Rica
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Cloudbeds has given my hotel a new life.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our goal when switching to Cloudbeds was to save time doing daily tasks but the software was done so much more. Our direct bookings have increased by over 35%. Guests have noticed the rate checker on my booking engine and felt confident booking directly. We also have seen a boost in OTA bookings. We added a couple of niche channels this past year offered in Cloubdeds Channel Manager and without any extra work from my team, the reservations have increased. My favorite part of the software is PIE. No longer am I worrying about rate management. The automated changes make me feel confident that my rates are helping me maximize my revenue. The time savings have had a big impact! I am a smaller boutique hotel and don't have the luxury of a big staff. My goal has always been to focus on the guest experience and to get away from the computer. Cloudbeds has streamlined every aspect of my operation and my guests feel it. Overall I am thrilled with my Cloudbeds experience. The people in the company seem to be happy to help me succeed. Knowing the 24/7 support there is a good feeling but to be honest, I haven't needed support very much. The software has built-in training videos and the software has been extremely reliable. When I have questions I find the answer pretty quickly in the help desk. I give Cloudbeds 10/10. I highly recommend letting Cloubdeds be your software partner.

Cloudbeds is fast and easy to use. The software saves me time and has many features that are growing my bookings. My hotel is now more productive and profitable than ever. Plus, they have amazing support! Cloudbeds gets a 10/10.

Hard to say what can be done to improve. The software seems to offer the best technology around. I went with the Cloubdeds Premier Package and get updated regularly that there are new or updated features available to me. It's good to know they don't stop innovating.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you very much for giving us such an amazing review; we highly appreciate your comments about our system and how much you and your staffs enjoy using Cloudbeds. We are always working hard to bring the latest features and integrations and together with your feedback and support it makes our journey successful. Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Svetlana
Ceo in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Don't make the mistake I made, they make it hard to leave. LIKE A VERY EXPENSIVE DIVORCE!

1,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Just awful. Inadequate software for the industry and 2023.

Staff if great. The software is just inadequate. I ve been in this industry for 12 years and used 4 softwares. This one is by far the worst.

Absolutely the worst customer support I have ever experienced in this industry. It is NOT possible to get in touch with accounting or payments. It took 3 months to get my invoice adjusted and services I do not use removed, yet still not all credit due was recorded and accounting, nor a manager ever followed up.if this wasn't bad, it got worse! We use their payment processor, well big mistake as well... we just suddenly stopped receiving our payouts... no emails, no calls, just no payouts. I ve reached out to support, the live chat agent said we will get back to you "as soon as possible". I said, what does that mean??? We are not getting our money! You can't tell me when I will hear from someone??? I am sorry, but no. It has been TEN DAYS without payments now, no calls, no emails, still nothing... how many businesses can survive not getting thier payments for ten days and counting? And Noone to talk to???Their website is also a joke, it is a way to keep you hostage. Because they own it. I had to rebuild it completely myself after they built it for me. It is a terrible product, stay away, don't make a mistake I made. I can write an essay how terrible this product is. They do have some really great staff, that I feel sorry for... they are true professionals.

12 maanden geleden

Hi Svetlana, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Would you be open to discussing more? Please email [email protected] and reference this review. Someone from our leadership team would be happy to speak with you. Cloudbeds

charles
Pres in VS

Pres

3,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I spent a lot of time describing and trying to fix problems

The system is easy to use. Consistently adding new features like Whistle and price point.

Took me a year of complaining for them to fix group bookings. And I believe that there are glitches in the availability matrix that block some available inventory. I’ve had multiple complaints from guests who have tried to book but cannot. Unforgivable issue since this should be their primary function. We’re still is that I’ve never know unless a customer calls.

8 maanden geleden

Hi Charles, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Would you be open to discussing more? Please email [email protected] and reference this review. Someone from our leadership team would be happy to speak with you. Cloudbeds

Greg
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Cloudbeds has gone downhill. I wouldn't recommend them.

2,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Terrible. Looking for new options.

Multi channel integration options are pretty good.

Cloudbeds software is buggy especially when it comes to your property availability. Sometimes we'll notice days on your calendar that are blocked off for no reason. The customer support is the worst part about cloudbeds though. You can only message them through live chat or email and it's always painstakingly slow to get an answer to your questions. The software is not very user friendly so you will have a lot of questions about how to use it. Additionally, the checkout page on the website they build you is not end user friendly for customers.

7 maanden geleden

Hi Greg, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Would you be open to discussing more? Please email [email protected] and reference this review. Someone from our leadership team would be happy to speak with you.

Amy

Product Fine, Customer Service - NON EXISTANT

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Connectivity to OTA's. Online bookings. Lots of benefits actually- as many as ANY channel manager... but the problem was service when the product didn't work... then it really hurt us. Noone to call (no phone number listed) only online help- which was not helpful. They always made the problem mine... not ours as they are hired to be the experts. Like I really can solve the problems of their product not connecting!!

The software works wonders when it works. It's when there's a connectivity issue or bug in the system this firm fails. Online support does exist and they do offer quick feedback (not necessarily helpful, but it is fast feedback).

No phone number to call. No personal assistance. Lots of volumnes of help pages, but when your connectivity with an OTA goes faulty- guaranteed to get an email from customer service quickly saying you'll need to contact the OTA provider (who'll tell you to contact your channel manager). These guys sell them selves as the "professionals", but don't want to take care of the real immediate issues (any connection issue is an immediate issue when needing to sell rooms online).

6 jaar geleden

Hi Amy, we don't have a call-in number because we would rather get back to you in a few minutes with a solution than put you on hold. We replied to most of your tickets within 10 to 30 minutes with a resolution. We have some of the best rated support in the industry and 99.9%+ system up-time. We hope we've been able to earn back your trust in our support team over time.

Pawel
Director in VK
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Best Software to manage your property in hospitality.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Our property was using 3 other PMS which were quite highly rated on the market. CloudBeds is the best PMS solution we came across. Customer Service we rate at 15/10. It's functionality - it can do everything your property might require. If are you a small AirBnB owner or managing a big property this is the the best software you can get. Individual approach to the customer and flexibility in everything is something that stands out compared to their competitors. We recommend CloudBeds to everyone in the hospitality market. You will never want to change your PMS. Thank you CloudBeds.

Nothing to dislike. Everything is perfect.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a fantastic review. We truly appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear how much you value Cloudbeds and that our support efforts meet your expectations. We look forward to providing you with the best service for many more years to come. Cheers to more reservations and happier guests!

Koriynne
President in VS

Lack of Customer Service Support

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's frustrating when I am trying to look for a support. The phone lines are not responding. The chat line does not take any responsibility, nor offer any help. I have to be writing to them, wait for 24hrs, and have them tell us that they couldn't do anything!

Its not a complicated system, and rather easy to use.

The lack of Customer Support is frustrating, especially when Cloudbeds are the only ones who manages the property management, and there is a terrible mistake in the pricing. It's impossible for us to make any amendments. For 2 full days, we have been on the Chat Support and we have been told that they cannot do anything about it. Where do we go from here?

11 maanden geleden

Hi Koriynne, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. The team has reached out to you to discuss your concerns. Regards, Cloudbeds

Luke
Regional Director in Australië
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Say goodbye to overbookings! Say hello to lots of features

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good software and a team that listens and cares about providing the best PMS. Period.

Great UI. Huge range of features and reporting. No over-bookings ever!

Booking Portal UI and customisability is simple. Integrations to CRM and Accounting software is still in progress.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Luke, thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to leave us a fantastic review. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the core features of our system which is creating value for your business. We thrive to continue proving the best service for our loyal customers for many years to come.

Jennifer
CFO in Belize

Thieves

1,0 6 maanden geleden

They are not reputable and allow others to transfer your account with authorizing

THIEVES, they allowed someone to transfer my account without my approval and authorization. STATING THEY HAD "documents" THERE ARE NO DOCUMENTS, NO APPROVAL, NO AUTHORIZATION, they have gone against their own company policies. The person they transferred my account stole this and CLOUDBEDS ALLOWED it.

Ken
Guesthouse in Japan
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Using in hostel group

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: All-in-one package is the most benefit. Actually all staff members don't understand even the difference between channel manager and property management system.

The training period could be shortened since it is easy to understand.

It does not connect with Jaran, Rakuten or other OTAs in Japan.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for the review! We are glad you find Cloudbeds easy to use. Less time training means more time making reservations! We understand that Jalan and Rakuten are one of the largest OTAs in Japan and we're happy to inform you that Cloudbeds can be connected to both channels at the moment - with limited feature support. If you can write us an email at [email protected], our team will be happy to assist you.

Chelle
Resort Manager in Indonesië

Cloudbeds Review

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I am very pleased with my experience. The support team is very helpful and the system works for what I need.

Overall appearance and layout for a quick glance of bookings and the layers to find more detailed information. The option to add additional services and costs to the room. The Dashboard to view bookings due to come in on the day. Email response to bookings by Cloudbeds

When amending bookings I dislike the automatic response to un assign room. That you can't view set or larger periods of time on one screen in the calendar. Rates and Availability / Base Rates - very long process to update system for each room category and changes in prices through high and low seasons. Due to working in Indonesia and the time difference new booking don't appear in the Dashboard. If a booking was made after the reception closes but before midnight the reservation won't appear and we need to search for it to assign room and action booking. Some processes such as split rooms or pricing per night can be slow and clunky.

Stephen
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer

CloudBeds is the BEST!!! Hands Down!

Opmerkingen: Excellent!

What I like the most is that CloudBeds keeps me in control. You see, they offer the "back-end" features like the ability of my website to now take payments, and let customers pick dates and make reservations. But, unlike other sites, you STILL maintain complete control over who you decide to let come and stay in your property. When I was using the other site, I was being forced to take certain people and being pressured to not address issues when they arose. It made me feel like I was being pressured. With CloudBeds, they don't send you customers. Customers find you and you decide.

Nothing. There is nothing to complain about. It's great!

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for such an awesome review, Stephen, and for sharing your feedback regarding your experience with Cloudbeds! We are thrilled to hear that your property is benefitting from our core system features. We will continue to work hard to meet your expectations and we understand how important it is to be in full control of your inventory and manage your guests with ease. Please don't hesitate to share any additional feedback with us via [email protected].

Rinna
Entrepreneur in Finland
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Cloudbeds has made my job as an hostelier easier

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to use for the administrator as well as the every day user. Great customer service and amazing help setting it all up in the first place!

It´s easy to start with and easy to use. Simple and clear instructions. Nice and clear layout. It´s great that you can choose which add-ons you want and only pay for what you need. This is a great concept!

There are always some little functions that don´t work perfectly for my personal needs or the needed functions don´t always exist. But Cloudbeds is great at taking feedback and improving their services.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for the review, Rinna! We are delighted to hear how much you enjoy using Cloudbeds, and highly appreciate the recognition you give to our teammates at support. We are also happy to hear that you are able to navigate around Cloudbeds with ease. We are able to grow by listening to the Cloudbeds community's suggestions. Please do let our team know via [email protected] or https://ideas.cloudbeds.com/ideas/new.