Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over ClickUp

ClickUp is één app die alle andere apps vervangt. Het is het werk van de toekomst. ClickUp is de snelstgroeiende app van 2019.

Meer informatie over ClickUp

It helps in keeping all task in organizing way plus it is enriched with user friendly interface which is easy to use.

When adding new tickets/cards to my boards, I often experienced delays. A couple of times some of the cards I've just added were lost.

Beoordelingen van ClickUp

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

ClickUp heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 4.106 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ClickUp eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (4.106)

Katelyn
Chaos Recovery Strategist
Directiekantoor, Zelfstandig ondernemer

LOVE It!

5,0 4 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Esteban
Esteban
CEO - Founder in VS

I migrated 2 years ago and it was the best decision

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I migrated to clikup from trello and it was an amazing decision because of it's visuals, ease to use and the amount of automations and information I can add about my customers, from how much they owe me, to the fact of knowing how many sessions I conduct in a month according to the part of the world they are in.

I like the fact that all the functionalities as well as the automations have made my worklife and customer follow-up much easier

Some of the functions are not so clear to me on how to use them, so I may probably be missing out on better things for my company

JACOB
CMO in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

ClickUp the Do-Everything-Tool That Excels at Running Projects for Your Business

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great. Been using it since before the pandemic for my business and others, and will continue for years to come.

ClickUp is flexible, powerful, and intuitive. When I think of what good software feels like, it's this. Tasks are easier to manage in ClickUp over Notion, and yet it keeps all the same docking features. All of the other PM tools lack the range ClickUp has of tools and capability. Don't like this UI, boom switch the views. Need more space for data, boom custom fields. Need these in another place, boom automations. It's so good, I've switched a few clients to clickup for their CRM because it's a better fit than most marketed CRM's.

It has a tendency to break, especially in app. There's still some UI bloat that slows down navigation. The base of almost everything being a "task" is unintuitive for some types of records, even though you can relabel. Sometimes things move slower than others. And the sales team has gotten harder to work with and get in touch as the product has matured

Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Misleading payment structure, poor user experience and horrible customer service

1,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very poor experience with features, the user experience of the platform and what it can realistically accomplish without errors is very limited (only tasks and set of tasks). Very poor customer service that hides behind policies instead of helping when it comes to misleading and problematic payment structures. Click up wants to be easy to use but a lot of necessary features are hidden and not explained properly inside click up to the point that you have to go hunt in their website or get to the point of sending an angry email to staff because a bill just appeared that you did not sign up for. Be extremely careful in giving access or trying to built a client portal. Those are the absolute worse parts of this system and are built to confuse and mislead people. Customer service is clearly understaffed (they mentioned it and it took me 3 weeks to resolve an issue that could have take 3 days top in my experience). Very clear the [sensitive content hidden] care about competing in the market by adding a ton of poorly built and implemented features instead of working on making click up a reliable tasks management and possibly project management software that cares for the usability of its users and have real support of the customer service. We all get capitalism but when it is felt that this platform is being failed by their [sensitive content hidden] it is best to jump ship and moved to another one. It is sad to see the potential of what it could be and how it is utterly missed and misused.

Click up is about tasks management and it excels at that and it is easy to set up simple tasks.

Problematic and misleading payment method with poor invoicing system. Extremely problematic adding user access and/or the possibility of client portals. The users options is the most confusing and horribly designed and necessary feature of click up. Absolutely beware! Horrible customer service (unhelpful, gaslighting and understaffed). The platform is extremely poorly designed for all the added features. Anything related to workflow, project management, time tracking and the like is so badly implemented and designed that it cannot be used for serious projects without risking errors.

Carlos
Owner in VS
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

ClickUp is great for tech savy folks

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using ClickUp for over 3 years and have been extremely happy with all the features and all the new features that are constantly being added.

The malleability of ClickUp is what drew me to the system initially. We created so many custom systems that are based on how WE do business. This definitely doesnt inhibit you like most systems in pre-structured, cookie-cutter systems

The initial setup was not easy. This system isn't for the faint of heart. If you want simple setup, this is not it.

Solomon
Project manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Click To Higher Results from Your Projects with Click up.

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The tool has greatly improved our projects productivity.

It has made it possible for us to manage many projects within a short range of time. It has a very easy to use and userfriendly interface. The customer desk is always available to help us. Easy to search on any of our files with click up.

We do not have a good reason to hate on the software it has new a good one.

Charleotte
Senior HR Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The Top of the table project and Task management software.

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

It is easy to do a follow up and track the progress of our ongoing projects with the tool. It has a very affordable pricing plan. The customer service is incomparable to any other that we have ever received from any other project manager tool. It is easy to set up and get started with.

It has been the best tool for working on all our projects.

Craige
Craige
Owner in Saint Lucia
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Decent solution for whatever you style of work

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: positive and they definitely have the features...but can sometime be overwhelming

ease of customization depending on your style and preferences of your team

no offline mode- not even sync. Not the best of you're not always on the grid

Pri
Owner in Brazilië
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

It’s very customizeble, but it can become too complex

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It was a bitter sweet experience that made me reflect on what were my real process management needs.

I acquired Click Up exactly because I was looking for a tool that could be customized to my needs. And that promise was fully delivered.

However, due to the customization, the tool became too complex for my clients. And I ended up choosing a less flexible tool that was more affordable.

Onur
Onur
Co-Founder in Turkije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

ClickUp Review

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with ClickUp is very good. It helps us to manage our daily tasks.

You can start using ClickUp for free and later on while discovering it, you can switch to paid version. This gives you a chance to adapt to the application.

The customer support can be more active and help the users with daily usage issues.

Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Best choice for reasonable fee

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Click up is very user friendly and logical, allow control and regulate business processes within the company

No sufficient dislike, might be sorting filters for columns implementing be useful

Fred
Technical and Institutional Capacity Building Officer in Filipijnen
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A real boon for our planning and implementing activities

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The real advantage for us has been the ability to keep track of what others are doing as well as individually having these reminders. What we still need to develop is our goal setting and tracking, something we plan to do as we plan for the next year.

We had been searching for a good planning and tasking software for some time now that can be used online. We have really appreciated being able to break down the tasks on different levels, of projects and lists. It keeps us on task with email reminders and we are able to supplement our communication with one another. We have really appreciated the repeating tasks. The basic setup and use is quite simple and easy to learn, yet there is a real depth of options as activities become more complex.

There is not much we don't like. Sometimes there are changes with newer versions, and features we had been using are gone or done differently. That is not unique to ClickUp, but it can still be slightly disruptive.

Brandon
CEO and Head Writer in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Flexible Tool That Has Allowed Us to Scale Our Project Management Capabilities

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We turned to ClickUp because we were quickly outgrowing to-do lists with Trello. We found that ClickUp could do about 90% of what the competition could, but at one fifth of the cost. ClickUp has turned out to be an important collaboration and project tracking tool for us, and we feel confident that it can grow with us into the future.

* Numerous ways to customize the software to fit your workflow. * Great way to keep all resources needed for a project in one easy-to-access place * Allows a number of guests, which makes it easy to share resources with clients * LOTS of ways to view your projects and data * Multiple ways to access each function; each user can find their own way to access needed information * Daily work summaries * Good communication tool * System is smart enough to make guesses as to what you want to do--for example, if you paste multiple lines of text into a task name field, it will ask if you want to create multiple tasks

* System can be slow/laggy sometimes * Requires a bit of setup/customization. It can be done, but adds to the learning curve. * Needs a module to create bills/invoices from a template given tasks that are done (they say they've been working on this for a few years...) * Takes getting used to all the features and ways to display data

Patrick
CEO in Italië
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

So far, the best project management software (I've used a few)

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I'd say I'm very satisfied, productivity has boosted and I can keep things more organized. It's super easy for me to create a task, assign it, decide a timeframe for it (have it appear on my Google Calendar) and have an overview (and email digests) of all the work to be done. I recommend it for anybody from a big project manager, to a single person just organizing day to day choirs.

As its tagline states "one app to replace them all", ClickUp does a great job at offering features I'd otherwise previously be using 2-3 different apps for. I used to have an app for tasks, another for time tracking, and other methods for sharing media and messaging, I now use ClickUp for all of these things. I have recommended it on all projects I've worked on, and have yet to meet a team that did not find it valuable enough to make a switch to it.

It's still relatively new, so there are a couple of things that need 100% fixing here and there, for example, I've found the desktop app a little annoying sometimes when it needs to update and I had to change the shortcut icon on my taskbar (as if the update changed the program .exe file), but as mentioned, it's new so I guess somethings are to be expected.

2 jaar geleden

Hey, Patrick! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such an amazing review! We're so happy to have you here from Trello and to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! We'd love for you to post your ideas regarding our desktop app to our feature request board(s) and describe what it would help you to achieve or accomplish better than today the more detail the better to help our Product team really understand the impact! Our Product team keeps a close eye on ideas posted here to plan future releases and gauge interest, so every vote counts! Have an amazing and productive day!

Gabriel
Gabriel
Operational Manager in Roemenië
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Feature rich, maybe too rich

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it's a really nice tool to work with; In my personal opinion, it is way better than devops and more customizable than JIRA.
And I guess it wasn't only me; the team also felt comfortable enough that we even started using it for retrospectives.

I liked that every one of us (we were a 10-men dev team featuring 2x QA, SCM, PO and DEVS) was able to create as many customized views and lists and what-not. Aggregation worked amazing - especially when grouping things together for exports and reporting Sub tasks - we used that alot for "task-scoping" (basically task breakdown) and on the business plan it also allowed us to assign hour estimates

Two things over here: - we were on the Business pricing plan - we could have worked with Unlimited, except that there was this one feature (resource vs. task allocation) that we really needed; it was kind of annoying to have to switch to the next tier just to get this one little thing working - customizations - ClickUp allows you to pretty much configure EVERYTHING, so it made it a bit hard to set it up properly. I remember that we figured out at some point that we can disable things at list level, but this only got rid of part of the problem.

Kelly M
Kelly M
System Engineer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Excellent when monitoring projects with our work team

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Since switching to ClickUp, we've been able to record our internal procedures and processes within the software itself. One of the most useful features is the ability to attach relevant files and webpages to a specific project, list, or folder. Team members can keep their conversations related to a certain job or project using the chat function.

ClickUp enables teams to stay in sync by facilitating collaboration on a single activity where all participants can see each other's contributions, comments, and status updates.

When staff are involved in many projects at once, as well as having schedules that involve repeated activities, it can be difficult to keep everyone on the same page with regard to their own agendas. As a result, the project manager will appreciate the added flexibility of calendar management.

vorig jaar

Hey Kelly! Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate the feedback! ���� We're also available to help anytime! Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you'd like workflow suggestions that may help you manage your staff and multiple projects. ����

Kristina
Senior Bookkeeper in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

A Robust Organization Tool for Small Businesses

3,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Click up revolutionized the back end of our team by showing us the possibilities when it comes to task and project management,

Click-up gave us the tools to gauge our progress on a project at a glance. Also, I can work collaboratively on tasks and projects without having to spend the time to update the team members on what has already been completed and what still needs to be done. The ability to embed links and videos into the task description also made for an easy way to train new employees on monthly processes.

The process for scheduling recurring tasks is overly complicated and creates a large margin for error in making sure that things like monthly recurring task lists show up the way they need to. In order to get an overview of the progress on the various projects you are working on there is a lot of manual work that goes into setting up the dashboards to show the progress and then you have to recreate those dashboards on a monthly basis if you want an overview of where each team member is at with each of ther month end closes.

4 maanden geleden

Hey, Kristina! 👋 Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review. We're so happy to hear you and your team have enjoyed ClickUp's collaborative task management features! We appreciate your feedback regarding recurring tasks and invite you to share your thoughts and recommendations directly with our developers on our feature request boards so we can provide you with a better experience going forward. https://clickup.canny.io/ Regarding your monthly Dashboards, it sounds like duplicating your Dashboards would be helpful! You can duplicate a Dashboard by clicking the ellipsis (...) icon in the upper-right corner of the Dashboard and selecting 'Duplicate' from the menu. Once the Dashboard has been duplicated, you will only need to adjust the card settings to select the desired timeframe rather than needing to set up all new cards! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out at [email protected]. We're here for you! 🌟

Author, "Boomer Reinvention: How to Create Your Dream Career Over 50" in VS

Amazing New Project Management Platform

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My workflow is pretty typical for a solopreneur. I have different kinds of projects that I put into different "Spaces" (kinda like "departments" or "divisions"). Then within each Space, I use the Lists (i.e. Lists of Tasks) to define a particular Project (yes, it may seem a tad confusing, but it does make sense within the platform). Then under the Lists, I add the Tasks for each step to complete the project - along with one additional level of SubTasks if I need to drill down one more notch. Very thoughtful attention to how things actually work. So, for Recurring Tasks, they've looked at most/all of the ways you could implement this feature, and given you an extensive set of options for what happens when an instance is completed and then needs to recur - so you can actually apply some conditional logic to a recurring task, vs just having it pop up on your calendar at regular intervals. Oh, and of course there's calendar integration, as well as an internal calendar. I love this feature: In the Calendar view, all your undated tasks are listed on a column on the right. Just drag the task over to a date you want to do it and populate ("calendar block") your calendar. If you have designated a time duration for that task, you can drop it onto a specific start time. How intuitive is that!

ClickUp gets it right - and the price is unbeatable: currently FREE for most features. I am not a shill. I don't work for ClickUp. I am not an affiliate. I am just a solopreneur, ex corporate exec with a mania for organizing tasks and using technology to support my work process. I've tried Asana, Wrike (still have my very expensive yearly subscription...), Trello, Todoist, NirvanaHQ, Facile Things (yes, I confess, I'm a GTD aficionado), and I've trialed a bunch more (Zoho, Teamwork Projects, Airtable,Podio/Monday, Hive). ClickUp has them all beat in my view. First, they are an upstart with an ambitious roadmap that they're delivering on. Beautifully designed UI, smartly thought-out hierarchy, list or kanban views (and you don't have to choose as in Asana), analytics, time-tracking built-in, good use of colors to tag and visualize. Oh, and did I say Gantt charts? With dependencies? Within each task, ClickUp is not that different from Wrike or Asana - nor should it be. It's about how you can access those tasks, understand what you should be doing today, and then be able to assign tasks, track them, message and collaborate with co-workers. It also integrates with everything, including Slack of course, plus other time trackers if you're already subscribed, and yes, they do have a Zapier integration. Plus, support is lightning quick, and they have video after video after video on their YT channel if you want to see something demo'd and walked through. I could go on..

Haven't found any negatives. But you might find something.

Cherry
Photographer/ Owner in Hongkong
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

For artists and small business owners, best of my top 5

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I hope they will keep on making it better, I want to see this app thrive, and as my business grow, I am interested to join more advanced plan.

I tried Monday, Quora, Trello, and Asana, I was going to paid for Asana and I asked a few photogrpaher friends. Someone suggested ClickUp. The name sounds too basic for me I thought, but then I realised it’s very similar to Asana, but easier to see everything. For someone who is dyslexic and easily get lost in a sea of words, Clickup’s layout helps me to keep multiple projects organised. My challenge of finding the right organisational app is that I am doing the sales and marketing, social media, providing the service and getting the money from clients. I need an app that allows me see different layers of project and be able to put them into calendar EASILY. It will list out tasks that don’t have a due date yet. You can put the starting date, due date and estimated time. What I need most is goal setting, it has multi style goals you can set. This is a paid service on Asana. This app although has some minor problems, but it’s just mild inconveniences. I love how they sneakily look at other apps and what they are doing right and what they are lacking. I feel like other apps are just shutting their eyes and designing something that they love. This app is simple to use, as an artist and a small business owner, this app helps me to feel in control of a mountain of minor tasks.

Calendar is my least impressed function. It’s so difficult to create a block of time and assign a task to the time. There are so many buttons to click and you need to press “done” after inputting the date or time value, if you forget, which you will, because no other calendars work that way, you will mess up the start and back due date, then you will have to start doing it all over again. I stop using this task to calendar function because of how clumsy it is. I wish it can be more like google calendar. Drag a block of time, you can shorten it or lengthen it. Yes, on ClickUp, if you wish to change the time you have set you need to do the clumsy process all over again. It wastes so much time. I love the start and due dates value, but I would also love the actual working date/time value. Because the prospect may contact me on 2019/03/23 at 12:00 and the project must finish (due date) by 2019/04/22 at 13:00; I may actually just work On: 2019/03/28 13:00-18:00 photo shoot 2019/03/29 11:00-14:00 editing 2019/04/12 15:00-18:00 final edit I wish there is a time log. You can see your tasks on google calendar, but you won’t see your google calendar events on Clickup’s calendar. Sometimes the buttons are not that responsive, I have to click a few times for the radius button to be clicked on the check list. Which checklist and to do list look similar but they each has a different set of function, I wish they just combined them.

Luis
Content Producer in VK

Highly Versatile for Personal Use and Teams

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: ClickUp is the only free application that is powerful enough to work primarily as my personal productivity system. I use it to track my daily routines and remember to complete tasks by certain dates. Moreover, I've found it incredibly useful to outline processes and systems through subtasks and checklists, to help me create each blog post. Consequently, it is very simple for me to go through my checklists which probably saves my time and mental energy. Furthermore, it acts well as a huge database of things I need to do.

Due to a rich collection of features, ClickUp is very flexible thus a great app for the personal productivity system of a power user: I think it is best suited as an all-in-one place to put task items and have them organised. For instance, you can view tasks in a board, calendar, or list and view different scopes at different levels of task organisation. Also, custom fields allow further customisation of tasks, with templates to preserve ideal skeletons of tasks. Moreover, navigation is easy with various search functions and their respective hotkeys. The notepad (in the app and the browser extension) is great for remembering ideas and converting them into tasks later, since it saves a lot of time. Having apps on multiple platforms makes it convenient to use, alongside an abundance of integration opportunities (namely Google Calendar and PomoDoneApp, which is especially powerful when using tools such as Zapier. Official documentation, as well as a place to request features, are useful, too.

While certain features can be enabled/disabled between different "spaces", the vast number of features and controls can be, to some extent, intimidating and overwhelming. For this reason, it is a good idea to spend some time getting to know the software and how to use it. For example, I've found the recurring tasks to be quite confusing due to the sheer number of options—even for a simple daily recurring task. As a result, I've had to document when to use each setting for myself. With that said, I would like to see recurring tasks become even more intelligent by having recurrences depend on the "type" of day as well as the ability to suspend recurring tasks. This could be useful for a student with schooldays and non-schooldays, for example. Additionally, the notepad browser extension is unnecessarily floating above each webpage, so it would be better if it could be accessed solely by the extension button in the browser toolbar.

Rick
Rick
Director in Mexico
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Innovative project/task management software with plenty of power, even in the free tier

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm impressed overall although I'm not sure I'm going to switch from Todoist. Having task dependencies is pretty tempting though. Definitely anyone looking for a task/project management for teams should look very closely at Clickup. If any of your team has aging eyes, however, trust me they're going to protest.

I have to say I'm impressed with so much power being offered for small teams for free: Things like email notifications, a slick Android/iOS app, dependencies for tasks (almost never free), file attachments for tasks (ditto), integrations (Todoist and Slack are the two I checked out), generous allocation of projects. This is a thoughtfully designed app for teams with enterprise-level features for everyone. At first it might seem like a negative that time tracking isn't native to the app but since so many adopters are probably already using a dedicated TT app, the tight-enough integration with third-party apps like Toggl is a good idea. Plus Clickup has a Chrome extension. See below for caveats. I also liked being able to minimize tasks to the bottom of the screen. Other members of the the team, such as managers, can watch tasks without those tasks being assigned to them. This is unique to Clickup, I believe.

The tagline for the app is One app to replace them all and the strain of accomplishing that shows in the webapp's complex UI. Don't get me wrong, the devs have done an impressive job with basic onboarding, in general, and with cramming so many features on-screen. However there were times I either felt lost or wondered about the various spaces and panes that weren't being used. I kept finding features that But the worst thing about the UI is the text size and the too-light accent colors. Too many UI elements were in the lightest gray imaginable that could still be perceived. Not at all optimal. Some more themes would be appreciated. I can't see being happy using the app every day because of this. Also, a tiny tiny little flag that indicates a high priority task is kind of a joke. Maybe lightly shade the whole task? The Android app , on the other hand, is better if not ideal. I'm not used to different type sizes within a pane. I disabled the Chrome extension because when it was installed it kept crashing my other extensions and its massive CPU grab led to my having to Powerwash my Chromebook.

Isdiana
Isdiana
Mechanical Engineer in Maleisië
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Project productivity booster

5,0 2 jaar geleden

More than a year into using ClickUp, I've discovered several capabilities that come in handy when carrying out a task. With this app, I can save a lot of time by automating processes, which is the most considerable relief. By making it easy for users to report issues, the software development team has the information they need to make necessary improvements.

In many cases, there are too many alternatives to choose from. ClickUp's most exciting feature is its ability to be wholly tweaked. Users will have to play around with the settings to get the most performance out of the app, which may be time-consuming. Finally, the interface design may need some improvement. Blank areas and panes might be challenging to understand because of the limited font size and the hued colour scheme.

2 jaar geleden

Hey, Isdiana! Thanks for taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review. We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! We understand that it can take some time to become familiar with all of our features! We have quite a few options to help you and your team if you still need assistance! ClickUp University is the best way to learn ClickUp fundamentals. It is free, on-demand, and your team can access it 24/7! You can learn more about ClickUp University and sign up here: https://university.clickup.com/! Please feel free to reach out to us via chat or email at [email protected] to discuss the available resources. Have an amazing and productive day!

Jaden
Digital Marketer in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

8/10 — Extensive Features, All In One Project Management Tool, But Small Improvements Needed

4,0 2 jaar geleden

ClickUp is the best task manager I've used. In the past I've used Asana, Todoist, and Trello. ClickUp takes all the best features of these apps and integrates them into one. It's extremely powerful and likely has many features you didn't even know you needed. Time tracking, priority, status, dashboards, filters, views, documents, linked tasks, etc. . . there are a ton of features here that you'll find useful.

1) Because there are so many features, clickup can take some getting used to. It took me 2-3 hours of watching videos and playing around with the software to get comfortable, but this investment was worth it in terms of time the software has saved me. 2) There are some small bugs that are annoying to deal with but not deal-breaking. Hopefully the dev team fixes these soon, and I'm sure they will because they seem to be quite active. The two bugs that were a pain were as follows: a - dashboard issues. Sometimes dashboards won't pull in new information, or a block would temporarily break. The dashboards on the iOS app are quite unstable as well. b - slow performance. The pc app is a port of the webapp, but much slower. The webapp is a bit better, but still needs performance improvements. Side Note: Add the webapp to your desktop so that it opens in a separate window → this is essentially a faster version of the PC app.

2 jaar geleden

Hey, Jaden! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Karan
Digital Marketing Analyst in India

Best Time Tracking Software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Although ClickUp is simple to understand for just about anyone, it has a tonne of in-depth features that make it incredibly strong and adaptable. The site can be improved in ways that are pertinent to our team thanks to their ongoing upgrades, which also serve as a beneficial feedback loop. ClickUp is simple to template when necessary and simple to customise when necessary, giving you the ideal balance of time savings and the precise project requirements. The ClickUp team is very open with their users and pays close attention to their feedback so that the platform can be continually improved.

To begin with Powerful project management options are available with ClickUp. The list view makes project or task planning simple. You can delegate work, establish priorities, and keep tabs on the progress. You can add other views to your space, like Gantt, Timeline, Kanban, and more, to better track your tasks. A dashboard can be made so you can see the entire procedure in one place.Secondly. With its whiteboard, chat, document, and commenting functions, ClickUp can be used for team communication in addition to project management.Thirdly. The cost is reasonable. If you need to handle your own chores, you can use the free version.

Sometimes encountered a problem when attempting to create a new list, but was unable to locate any online information about the problem.When expressing my "position" within the software, I use the wrong phrases because I'm unsure of the hierarchy of the sapce/folder/list/task.

vorig jaar

Hey, Karan! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Adrian
Adrian
Digital Project Manager in Argentinië

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

You will manage your planning efficently!

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Is a very good option. I came to Clickup as a free alternative from another applicative, but its now my first option :) I can run automations, delegate work, assing statuses and get notified! I dont use the chat and updates section, my team preffers Whatsapp instead!

A HUGE free version of it! You can manage a small company and process on the free version.

It dosent have a GOOD communication system with your team. Updates and chat + notifications in not a good option. Sometimes i receive some objections from my team using ClickUp: notifications, refreshing problems, some bugs... They offer a discount for NGOs... I think they have to give some free update plan seats.

vorig jaar

Hey, Adrian! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful review! We're so happy to hear that you're enjoying a productivity boost with ClickUp! Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything at all! Have an amazing and productive day!

Samara Zuri
Economist and Project Manager in Kenia
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Have an overview of all work engagements plus curb collaboration friction

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: ClickUp stands out from the crowd because it is affordable while offering a range of benefits that together enhances personal and teams Productivity

ClickUp is a tool of it's kind. It has a splendidly designed UI that makes it soo easy to set up and utilize each and every feature. I have used ClickUp over the years and have found all it's features soo indispensable. From being able to have a bird's eye view on all my To- dos with multiple views which include overdue timelines makes it easy to sort, group and filter tasks. When working on projects/ campaigns, my team and I are able to divide the complex projects into smaller tasks which are then delegated to each one of us. From the dashboard we can then get to see who is working on what soo there is no the issue of double delegation of one tasks. Also Clickup put an ultimate end to the collaboration friction,we are now able to communicate through direct emails,realtime chats, white board, documents sharing and notifications and mentions on action items which makes working together on projects soo hassle free. Realtime reportings is a plus for me as the team manager, Iam able to create reports and see where we are soo far on each particular project and what resource have been used for reporting to my seniors and even sponsors of our NGO

With the 24/7 support I get from the technical team and loads of information available online on ClickUp, there is no chance left for drawbacks