Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over ClickUp

ClickUp is één app die alle andere apps vervangt. Het is het werk van de toekomst. ClickUp is de snelstgroeiende app van 2019.

Meer informatie over ClickUp

2.240 reviews worden weergegeven

David B.
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-7-2021

"Clickups lived up to the promise when Jira couldn't"

Opmerkingen: We use clickups to manage a range of projects across different areas. Software development, bug fixing, SEO and SEO and of course content management on behalf of the clients.

Pluspunten: Switching from Jira to Clickups was very easy. We were already working in agile manner and the team was across workflows. Clickups just provided a faster easier mechanism to achieve better results.

Minpunten: At first it looked like there were way too many options and configurations to Clickups, but after jumping in the ease of use made the complexity disappear.

Overwogen alternatieven: Easy Redmine en Asana

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen: Jira is tired and old fashioned. Clickups has a slick UX using modern single page application architecture. They did not have 15+ years of installed base to keep happy along with an application which is still basically fill in the form and submit. As a result Clickups (and I suspect others) have built an application which smashes Jira for performance and UX. It is such a pleasure to be able to drag stuff into lists as you need it, get self calculating columns, where you need them and allow the dev, QA and client delivery team to just get their work done without the clunky UX or performance of an old architected application. Click here and instantly everything updates. Automations are simple and easy to configure without messing around and work as expected straight away. We never get logged out mid step due to some obscure issue they have with their architecture.

Overgestapt van: Jira

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp: Ease of use and performance.

• Beoordeeld op 29-7-2021
  • Beoordeeld op 3-8-2021

"Great task and project management software"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I love ClickUp and would recommend it to anyone looking to easily manage their tasks and projects.

Pluspunten: ClickUp is incredibly versatile. My teams use it for managing their departments' repeatable tasks. Having automations set up saves us a lot of time so we do not have to recreate everything from scratch every time we want to make a new task that we've done before on a regular, recurring basis. For example, if you are using ClickUp for client project management, and you have daily, weekly, or monthly tasks to do for that client - ClickUp's automation features let you easily create the tasks with all of their relevant details and data, and make them repeatable.

Minpunten: The automations are not 100% perfect. There are some things they are missing- for example, letting you add 'relationships' to items in the automation creation process. Also, sometimes there are glitches where multiple items are created when they shouldn't be. Also - the goals / OKRs are pretty limited.

Overwogen alternatieven: Freedcamp, Podio, Asana en Trello

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen: Trello's features were much more limited compared to ClickUp.

Overgestapt van: Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp: ClickUp was by far the most flexible and best to work for our company's needs. The ability to have several different workspaces for each of our departments, with layouts, workflows, and automations designed specifically unique to those departments, made all the difference.

• Beoordeeld op 3-8-2021
Andreas J.
System developer
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-3-2019

"Clickup is packed with features, but it needs some polishing"

Opmerkingen: Clickups main strength is to give the user full control over how they want to manage their tasks and checklists, while also give the option to viw them the way they prefer it. There is a bit of a learning curve with clickup, but one you get the hang of it, clickup has the possibility of saving a lot of time (for example with recurring tasks for us).
For the productivity freaks like me, clickup is an uncut diamond that need a lot of polishing (mainly better styling in terms of visibility of featues - especially for people with bad eyesight like my girlfriend - but also in terms of using the screen space as optimally as possible). I hope that with time the styling gets updated such that new users can get the same enjoyment out of this system as we have when we applied our own styling to clickup.

Pluspunten: I like that there is so many ways you can customize and view you tasks, which was vital for my girlfriend and i who uses clickup for managing our daily lifes together and for our jobs. The primary reason we switched to clickup was the ability to make recurring tasks, such that we could keep track of maintenace tasks in our home that doesn't have to be done every week.
Before i managed this manually for us, but now we have automated this with clickup. In combination with this we wanted to have one system to manage all over our tasks, reminders and notes, which clickup can do for us. We also wanted to be able to switch views, bacause my girldfriend wants to see tasks in a list view, where i prefer a board view, which was what the main thing that convinced my girlfriend to switch over from trello, which doesnt have this feature.

Minpunten: The main problem we have with clickup is the overall styling and layout of clickup. Mainly many of the colors in the app is too neutral and often just different shades of grey, which makes it hard to distinguish one thing from another.
Also the acitivity overview in each task is WAY to big, and it would be cool if this was made an optional thing to view, which was hidden at default or could be set to hidden in the settings because we rarely use it.
Lastly the individual elements on the views and for each task has way to much padding around them, which makes it such that you almost cant see any of the important (in my opinion) things on each task, whick is the checklists and the subtasks, which gets pushed out of view when you are rolled to the top of the task, especially when viewing things on a laptop. This also applies to list view, where the tags (which is also hard to read for my girlfriend with bad eyesight) could be moved out to the right instead of being underneath the task name to fill less on the screen so more can be viewed.
To try and make up for these problems, i have actually made my own styling to clickup (i am a system developer myself in my daily job) to solve many of the isues we have with it. When these things are solved, clickup becomes much more intuitive and user friendly to us.
We hope that with time the styling will improve such that we dont have to make out own styling, but in the meantime we get around these issues by this method.

• Beoordeeld op 31-3-2019
Muhammad A.
Marketing Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 6-4-2021

"Diamond in the rough"

Opmerkingen: A good start. Has the potential to become a great contender to market leaders like JIRA, Asana, and Monday.com etc. But they really need to beef up their UX and optimizations teams. They really need to stop adding more fringe features, and focus more on polishing the essential, core functions.

Pluspunten: Has a LOT of features. Very flexible in theory & concept and allows you to play with your data, plans, timelinnes, tasks etc in many many ways to find the insight you're looking for.

Minpunten: Too many micro-features. Sometimes when you try to appeal to EVERYONE, it makes you look less focused and cluttered. There's so much of tiny little fidgets and trinkets in there that sometimes it gets a bit stressful trying to navigate the interface. Also the apps, and more importantly the notifications need a LOT of TLC. A long way to go before I can completely abandon the web/desktop apps for mobile version.

Overwogen alternatieven: Basecamp en Asana

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen: Not enough project management & collaboration capabilities.

Overgestapt van: Todoist

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp: Great marketing materials, documentation, and initial impression of the capabilities.

• Beoordeeld op 6-4-2021
Eduardo A.
Sales Manager
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 12-5-2021

"Started to use trial - very promising"

Opmerkingen: Great. We´re loving the free version and are seriously considering to upgrade. We are a relatively small team, but we´re growing and Clickup so far is looking great for our organization.

Pluspunten: It is very capable: "one tool, to rule them all". It has a lot of features, a lot of them we have yet to try.

Minpunten: It can be overwhelming to set up at first. We migrated to use the GTD model, but it took us a while to set it up. Good thing that there a lot of tutorials and a large community to help out.

Overwogen alternatieven: Todoist, Remember The Milk, Asana, Trello, monday.com en Notion

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen: Asana is slow. It has a boring and clunky interface.

Overgestapt van: Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp: Price to try the software. A ton of tools and features. The ability to truly collaborate as a team.

• Beoordeeld op 12-5-2021
Jhara M.
Merchandising and Related Marketing Operations
Marketing en reclame, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-4-2021

""Fabulous task organizer""

Opmerkingen: With ClickUp, the amount of emails that are received daily is easily managed and it has also helped me with my tasks and my projects at an affordable price, My experience is positive and I recommend it

Pluspunten: ClickUp is simple and easy to use; It is not overloaded with very specific functions that are only available in some particular cases, I have previously used Asana and appreciate the flexibility that ClickUp offers

Minpunten: Because there's so much that can be done by clicking and it's so customizable that it can be overwhelming at first so many functions, it can be a bit difficult to navigate and find things. Everything else is great and I have no complaints

• Beoordeeld op 20-4-2021
Marco D.
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-4-2021

"Seggerimenti sul prodotto"

Opmerkingen: positiva, acquisteremo licenza in ufficio per gestione progetti

Pluspunten: semplice e ben integrato con slack, intuitivo e comodo per gestire i task degli sviluppatori

Minpunten: il costo è un pò eccessivo rispetto ad altri presenti sul mercato
il setup e gestione delle autorizzazioni nel team si può migliorare

Overwogen alternatieven: Microsoft Teams

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen: più orientato alla gestione dei task degli sviluppatori, meglio organizzato ed integrato con gli altri strumenti utilizzati dagli sviluppatori

Overgestapt van: Microsoft Teams

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp: scelta collettiva con gli altri membri del team, meglio integrato con altri software utilizzati dagli sviluppatori

• Beoordeeld op 10-4-2021
John G.
SEO Specialist & Full Stack Developer
  • Beoordeeld op 26-5-2021

"Need Customizations? ClickUp Has Everything You Wished For"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am very pleased with ClickUp. This app solved all my issues with limitations I came across with other PM tools. I highly recommend it for anyone that needs full customization options.

Pluspunten: I really love the limitless customizations. I know it can be a bit overwhelming at first, but I always ran into limitations in other project management apps. There was always something I wish I could change or do and just couldn't. ClickUp lets you mold the app and bend it any which way to fit your needs. This is very helpful because not every business/project is the same. I also love the automation features. I upgraded to the Business plan so I could have 10,000/m and it works out great.

Minpunten: I got excited when I realized I could eliminate my time tracking tool and just use the built-in ClickUp tracker. Everything went well until I needed to export a report for my client. There weren't any export options other than an Excel sheet with no styling. Now I need to make my own. Kind of a pain!

• Beoordeeld op 26-5-2021
José P.
Content manager
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 5-6-2021

"An awesome tool that gets things done"

Opmerkingen: So far it has been a great experience. The business version gives me email capabilities that are super powerful.

Pluspunten: The huge amount of features and the price. ClickUp is coming in strong with its capabilities and at a great price. It took me only days to decide to updgrade.

Minpunten: The overall UI is not too appealing. I wished to the font was a bit darker to make it look cleaner.

• Beoordeeld op 5-6-2021
Grant W.
Community Manager
Entertainment, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-6-2021

"Solid Team Tracking"

Opmerkingen: ClickUp has been great, allowing our team to quickly switch to it and track projects from the first day.

Pluspunten: ClickUp helps keep track of tasks on-and-between a number of different teams. This helps to make sure everyone is on the same page and nothing falls off the map.

Minpunten: A few minor hiccups with status or tasks not updating requiring a page refresh have come up, but this is minimal.

Overwogen alternatieven: Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp: Integration with services and previous interaction with ClickUp at partner studios.

• Beoordeeld op 10-6-2021
Olakunle O.
Consultant
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 17-6-2021

"Very powerful project management tool for freelancers/small businesses"

Opmerkingen: I've been using ClickUp as a project management tool to help oversee subcontractors and give clients insights into how a project is moving along. There are a ton of cool features to dive into even at the free level. I like the ease of switching between a Kanban-like structure to Gantt or Timeline. And more importantly, I like the hierarchy of organization within a workspace. I can organize by Spaces and within each of them have a folder and within each folder have a project. And I can click on any level of the hierarchy to see any projects and tasks to are included.

Pluspunten: The number of features at the free level are enough to tackle 90%+ of all common project needs for those looking for a powerful and cost-effective tool

Minpunten: Because Click Up also includes features for documents, mind maps, and analytics, it can feel like a lot to manage and understand. I can see some users finding it to be a confusing platform.

Overwogen alternatieven: Asana, Trello en monday.com

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen: I still use Notion for organizing digital content, but it was not as powerful out-of-the-box as a project manager and harder to control permissions/security

Overgestapt van: Notion

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp: There were more features are the free level than these other tools.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van ClickUp op 1-7-2021

Hey, Olakunle!

Thank you so much for writing this great review! We are so so excited that you've found our Free Forever Plan was able to handle nearly all of your workload and work management needs at a cost-effective price of... no price! Because it will always be free!

We definitely understand the overwhelming feeling of learning about ClickUp's endless features, as it can be a lot! However, we have a bunch of helpful documents and videos that can help with this! Check them out here: https://docs.clickup.com/en/

Thanks again for taking the time to write out this awesome review! :)

• Beoordeeld op 17-6-2021
Letha D.
Marketing Director
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-6-2021

"Game Changer - Get Everything In View & On Track Easily"

Opmerkingen: From onboarding to a year later I'm very happy with how it's worked for myself, the business and the team. I love that I can open my clients space and see exactly where we are at in work production.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, the UI is very intuitive. What I like is the many ways to customize the best workflow for you. And if your business changes it can change with you. The cost is affordable. Again many ways to customize this for your world. For me I've finally found a project management tool that works for my unique instance. The Goals feature is brilliant.

Minpunten: I only wish the project budgeting, tracking and time tracking functionality worked better as a whole.

Overwogen alternatieven: Wrike

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen: We were looking for something that had the best of both, but also more customizations and features like tracking goals and sprints. The UI is also very attractive.

Overgestapt van: Asana en Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp: Cost and UI.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van ClickUp op 24-6-2021

Hey, Letha!

Thanks for the kind words to describe your ClickUp experience! We appreciate users, like yourself, taking the time out of your day to share how ClickUp has made your life just a little more productive! It is music to our ears!

We are dedicated to improving all of our features, including time tracking and possibly budgeting! Feel free to check out our feedback boards to see what exciting things we have on the horizon!

Check it out here:

• Beoordeeld op 19-6-2021
Mike T.
Mr
  • Beoordeeld op 18-5-2021

"Flexible Project Management"

Opmerkingen: One caution, the power can be consuming. The ability to customize the workflow has in itself become overwhelming and you could find yourself down a rabbit hole of rearranging views of the data. Change is good but constant change can cause confusion. I believe any size organization can use the power of ClickUp to manage a wide range of projects. As our company grows we have found it a necessary tool to keep track of the multitude of tasks that need to be accomplished in a week. Expect to take some time to make ClickUp work for your team. The setup is easy. The customization will take some time to get right.

Pluspunten: ClickUp allows for any workflow that fits your team and makes it easy to rinse and repeat that workflow over and over. On the upper plans, your individual team members can also save personal views that work for them. This level of personalization allows people of different personalities to work their own way to accomplish the same project. The new email system has been a game-changer for our team. Now everyone can see the communication with our clients within the project.

Minpunten: While the templating system is a time saver there is no option to retroactively update an applied template when making changes. So changes that you make to a templated project can only be applied to future projects. I think personal views should be available on lower-cost plans.

Overwogen alternatieven: Basecamp en monday.com

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen: We simply outgrew the Trello lists and cards.

Overgestapt van: Trello

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp: We choose ClickUp because at the time it had the best templating system.

• Beoordeeld op 18-5-2021
Nilesh M.
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-3-2021

"A Complete and Comprehensive Product but Complex interface and usage."

Opmerkingen: I use ClickUp for project management and to oversee the majority of the tasks that our startup is focused on. It's an outstanding platform for communicating with others. It has assisted us in reducing the number of meetings needed and speeding up procedures by three times.
Once we were familiar with the interface, our productivity and project management improved significantly.

Pluspunten: The ease of Project Management is bliss to experience on ClickUp. Any project manager/manager/team leader can easily create and assign projects and tasks to their coworkers, team members, subordinates, etc. Also, the ease of scheduling and setting due dates is extremely helpful especially for companies like us, that are just starting up and don't have dedicated project managers, ClickUp helps to ease the role by a lot. The inbox feature in ClickUp is really useful as it provides an intricate to-do list and tells you exactly what you have to do and everything. ClickUp integrates well with numerous tools. Most of the tools, that we were using, were available in ClickUp integration and hence, it increased our productivity further.

Minpunten: ClickUp has a lot of functions, and it can be difficult to work out what they are and how to use them. To anyone, who is using it for the first time, I would recommend that please spend some time getting to know the tool before attempting to use it. It would save you a lot of time in the long run. ClickUp has some wonderful functionality that would be lost if they were not adequately used and streamlined.
Also, some of the features that I feel could have been better are budgeting and KPIs.

Overwogen alternatieven: Trello

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen: The number of free features provided by ClickUp outnumbers the ones in Asana. ClickUp was extremely essential for our company for cutting costs and increasing our productivity.

Overgestapt van: Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp: Due to a shortage of budget, we were looking for products that would help us reduce our costs and optimize our productivity and ClickUp really shined over other products' cost-effective version, due to its collaboration tools and integration tools. When it comes to working in teams, ClickUp is one of the finest products and felt like a one-stop solution for our team.

• Beoordeeld op 31-3-2021
Irfan A.
Senior Software Engineer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-2-2021

"Great Tool for My Small Projects"

Opmerkingen: I loved it overall especially because of its pricing as compared to some of the other options in the market.

Pluspunten: Great experience with the product initially I was a bit hesitant to use and recommend it because I did not know about the product at all but once I started using it I fell in love with it. ClickUp support is excellent and the team behind its development is vibrant because one can see with frequent improvements and updates to the platform They keep on adding innovative features to the product which you will not find in your conventional project management software

Minpunten: It can be difficult in start because of so many things in place but once you get to know the features you fell in love but start can be cumbersome. Because of so many of the features initial set up can be difficult for some.

Overwogen alternatieven: Trello

Overgestapt van: Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp: Because of its cost I chose ClickUp for many other products I needed to pay for features which I don't need or don't use.

• Beoordeeld op 25-2-2021
Bakari C.
Web Designer
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 12-2-2021

"ClickUp: The Best Task Management Application I’ve Ever Used"

Opmerkingen: It was pretty easy to get started using ClickUp, though it has many features to learn and use. I also found it pretty easy to transfer my many of project lists in Todoist over into ClickUp.

Pluspunten: I've used over eight different task management applications over the last 10 years, and finally ClickUp solves 90% of my path management needs. It seems like ClickUp offers new features and updates on a nearly weekly basis. It includes several different ways to view tasks and projects, as well as the ability to keep track of goals and milestones. I like how I can easily create templates for projects, tasks, and lists, as well as archive lists for later use. The development framework for ClickUp allows developers to keep adding features to the application, but at the same time maintain the core user interface. Though I don't use ClickUp as part of a team, it does come in handy when I invite and share projects or tasks list with guests. ClickUp may be more than what many people need, but it is one of the best applications I pay an annual subscription for.

Minpunten: I wish ClickUp allowed for assigning reminders to individual tasks rather than assigning universal reminders to all scheduled tasks.

• Beoordeeld op 12-2-2021
Brandon T.
CEO and Head Writer
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021

"Flexible Tool That Has Allowed Us to Scale Our Project Management Capabilities"

Opmerkingen: We turned to ClickUp because we were quickly outgrowing to-do lists with Trello. We found that ClickUp could do about 90% of what the competition could, but at one fifth of the cost. ClickUp has turned out to be an important collaboration and project tracking tool for us, and we feel confident that it can grow with us into the future.

Pluspunten: * Numerous ways to customize the software to fit your workflow.
* Great way to keep all resources needed for a project in one easy-to-access place
* Allows a number of guests, which makes it easy to share resources with clients
* LOTS of ways to view your projects and data
* Multiple ways to access each function; each user can find their own way to access needed information
* Daily work summaries
* Good communication tool
* System is smart enough to make guesses as to what you want to do--for example, if you paste multiple lines of text into a task name field, it will ask if you want to create multiple tasks

Minpunten: * System can be slow/laggy sometimes
* Requires a bit of setup/customization. It can be done, but adds to the learning curve.
* Needs a module to create bills/invoices from a template given tasks that are done (they say they've been working on this for a few years...)
* Takes getting used to all the features and ways to display data

• Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021
Filip I.
Managing Director
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-12-2020

"Flexible, Intuitive & Full of Features"

Opmerkingen: Now that I’ve used it for almost a year, I feel very confident in its abilities. It took me a while to understand how to use all of its functionalities but it wasn’t hard, it just took time. Now I can build really useful systems with it, from client portals to even advanced relationship management and client engagement solutions. I’ve set it up so it’s useful to me and my team but the overall feeling is that it drives me to do work rather than to track time or check on tasks or look at reports. It really focusses all members to complete tasks!

Pluspunten: I really like how it allows you to create any structure. Using spaces, folders and lists, I can segment clients in different spaces, organize projects in folders and use lists for project stages. I like how they offer many templates (I recommend every newbie to start from there) with ready functionality like agile project management or even a light CRM. I also like to use their native apps on desktop and mobile because they’re intuitive and easy to get into.

Minpunten: One must have some experience with productivity tools to get into the useful features. Because the system offers such a high level of flexibility, it demands an organized and streamlined implementation to get the best benefit out of the product. Although extremely easy to configure, one needs to have experience in generating reports to understand how to build the dashboard widgets optimally. A lot of time can be spent on understanding how the system works and at the beginning it feels like nothing is happening.

Overwogen alternatieven: Asana, Trello en monday.com

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp: ClickUp gives me the best value for money over all other products I investigated. I needed a tool that gives me all functionalities for one price, not to be very expensive and to have high level of automation capabilities. ClickUp also has very good control over the entire process i.e. when configured properly, it also guards me from making mistakes by choosing an easier option and causing havoc in the organization.

• Beoordeeld op 30-12-2020
Julien C.
Designer Gráfico
Import en export, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-12-2020

"Melhor software de Produtividade e Gestão!!"

Opmerkingen: Ainda há alguns pormenores a serem trabalhados no software, mas até à data é o software que mais facilita o meu dia a dia. Através do ClickUp, consigo ter todos os detalhes e informação acerca de um projeto à distância de um clique (Emails trocados sobre o projeto, anexos, subtarefas, detalhes, chat, atividade...)

Pluspunten: - Criação de tarefas através dos emails (os emails ficam anexados à tarefa);
- Diversas vistas (calendário, lista, tabela, blocos, mapa mental, etc.), todas elas vinculadas às mesmas tarefas;
- Possibilidade de ver apenas tarefas e calendário de um projeto específico, ou então de uma visão geral de todos os espaços existentes;
- Código/link webcal (iCal) para sincronizar os eventos/tarefas datadas, com o calendário do smartphone;
- Automatismos;
- Criação de templates.

Minpunten: - Mobile app pouco desenvolvida na questão do calendário. Só é possível visualizar por hora.
- Não é possível criar gráficos para análise de estatísticas. As únicas estatísticas disponíveis são acerca das próprias tarefas (registos, datas e status).

Overwogen alternatieven: Any.do, Todoist, Microsoft Excel, Asana, Wrike, Trello, Evernote Business en Notion

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen: Notion é um software bastante completo e prático. O único pormenor que me despertou e fez-me realizar esta troca foi a funcionalidade de criar tarefas através do Outlook/Gmail e anexar os emails à tarefa de uma forma bastante prática.

Overgestapt van: Notion

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp: O ClickUp é realmente o mais completo e prático para trabalhadores de escritório que utilizam frequentemente emails e realizam projetos no computador. O Clickup vence na funcionalidade prática de criar uma tarefa e anexar um email através do Outlook/Gmail, juntamente com todas as restantes funcionalidades que o tornam tão completo. Já mencionei os restantes prós anteriormente.

• Beoordeeld op 3-12-2020
Douglas L.
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-11-2020

"Finally - We found a Task Management App that thinks like WE do"

Opmerkingen: It's awesome, honestly. My teammate (Executive Assistant and Projects/Events Coordinator) can see my list and add/revise as needed. (I've given her that permission.) I can create tasks for her -- and it notifies me when she completes them and nags me to prompt her if she doesn't. We can have threaded conversations about a unique task - so it keeps everything tidy. (We honestly need to remember to do this more often. It would eliminate threads of emails that aren't attached to tasks!)

Pluspunten: ClickUp updates its interface across multiple devices instantly. It looks exactly the same on the web as it does in Windows - and functions exactly the same in iPhone. It lets us do recurring tasks (with incredibly exacting control over exactly how those tasks recur). We can "email a task" to ClickUp from Outlook and finally clear out our inbox (so we don't fall into the trap of using our inbox AS our to do list - which is deadly, because one's inbox is not easy to prioritize. Who KNOWS what lies beyond the deep. With Clickup, we just go to the task, grab the unique address link for that individual task, then forward the email to the that unique address link. And it's so FAST. Nearly instantly, that email's contents and any attachments now become part of the threaded conversation (and attachments) to that task! That's EXACTLY what we would have designed if we were inventing our own task management app!! We can create a "start" date for a task. (In other words, please get this out of my sight until March 20th, 2024. On that date, start nagging me that this task needs to be completed by April 1st 2024!) Then we can forget about it for now. It's the ulimate stress-reliever. Most everything is super quick, too -- even though we have scores of tasks. The iOS app is available offline if you've viewed it. And the desktop app integrates with Outlook, they say (even though our own Outlook Exchange server hasn't given us the power to integrate outside apps, sadly). Tons more features

Minpunten: There's not a lot. I guess if I'm going to be picky, it feels awkward to me once my list has like... 50 or 70 items in the stack, to find the item I just added and try to move it manually around the list to some level of prioritization. Granted, I should probably only allow 10 things on my list, but ... if I have to do 70 things and they're all high priority, what am I supposed to do? There's a dropdown box upper right that supposedly lets me assign it a numerical priority, but it doesn't appear to work -- at least to me -- because I have my filters set up to keep dates in mind, I guess? Honestly, I've never made time to ask the company why it doesn't work. So even if I say I'd like the item to be number 5 in a list of 70, it still shows up after item 65. But I'm sure it's just me. It's still not a huge deal to grab the little 'handle' on that item and slide it up in priority. (I'm just glad it lets me manually assign the priority - both in the Windows app and on iphone.) Honestly, I can't think of anything else I'd change. (It's really that good.)

Overwogen alternatieven: Remember The Milk, Notion, Trello en Evernote Business

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen: Clickup was MUCH stronger in integrating emails, attachments, start dates, team assignments, and more. No comparison. Manual movements in iOS. iOS comparing to Web/Windows apps. Speed. And favorable price comparison too!

Overgestapt van: Todoist

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp: Oh my goodness. We could write a book. Love the added integration that Clickup affords for attaching emails to conversation threads -- with included attachments -- so we can get to inbox zero and see (and prioritize!) everything. Seeing the trees - and the forest -- is so much easier when we get things out of our inboxes! So many of these platforms have a unique paradigm. Clickup lets us organize the filters the way WE want to filter tasks. Notion can let us set up tasks in a custom database, but Notion still doesn't offer a solution for recurring tasks. Clickup has it ALL.

• Beoordeeld op 11-11-2020
Cherry C.
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-10-2020

"I switched to ClickUp and Never Looked Back"

Opmerkingen: I explored so many tools related to Project Management and my team's task monitoring for years. But, it felt incomplete. There are features that other platforms has but was never rolled into one. When I came across ClickUp, i tried its free account. I fell in love immediately. It did not take me long to avail the paid account. I was surprised it did not stop there. They have been continuously evolving. All new features came from feedback they get from their customers. So, yes - i love that they listen to customers. And all features they deploy are adding value. Sorry if its all praises, ClickUp never paid me to do this *i swear*. I pay for their product and i'm soooo satisfied. Happy customer here.

Pluspunten: It continuously evolving. It never stopped progressing and all those that they have been adding are all added value. I'm truly amazed how this tool have been helping me track all projects and initiatives we have been handling the past year. It made it easy for me to check in with my team and track down our progress on each individual tasks. This tool gives us strong collaboration and connection especially now that we are all working from home.

Minpunten: I super love this product but if there's anything i love the least is i hope they improve gantt / timeline view further as well as the Form view.

Overwogen alternatieven: Asana

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen: It felt like Trello was limited on the project management side of things.

• Beoordeeld op 20-10-2020
Ben W.
Marketing and Growth
Privé- en risicokapitaal, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-10-2020

"A joy to use"

Opmerkingen: Outstanding product and support from the team, including the pre-created resources. Very easy to get started and be productive.

Pluspunten: The user experience of ClickUp is outstanding while also providing power users the functionality they need. The best thing about ClickUp has been the changes to how we work. We had tried other products before but they never really stuck (Monday, Jira, Asana etc.). ClickUp is the first platform we have used consistently and everyone at the firm has found value from.

Minpunten: Would like to see even more external connection capabilities to further integrate ClickUp into other applications. The existing Zapier integration is good but exposing more of the API via Zapier and Tray.io would be very helpful.

Overwogen alternatieven: Asana en monday.com

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen: Jira is a unweidly and no one liked using it. Our teams actually enjoy using ClickUp.

Overgestapt van: Jira

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp: Ease of use, vision of the product, quality of the support from the team (when we had questions).

• Beoordeeld op 8-10-2020
Melody E.
Credentialing Specialist, Accreditation Secreteary
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-9-2020

"Great collaborating task app! Takes a minute to learn, but changes everything once you do!"

Opmerkingen: ClickUp has revolutionized our agencies ability to track tasks and to be able to collaborate as a team! I have multiple "Spaces" set up within my workspace that help me keep my life and job organized. Here are some of the spaces that I have:
1. Work tasks - private list that only me and who I add can see (shared with my direct boss so she knows where I'm at and can collaborate w me), Sorted into lists based on topic
2. Personal tasks - I put to-dos here for my personal life, so I don't forget to do those things either! Even though I'm in the "Workspace" for my employer, I can set up a list for myself that only I can see!
3. Administrative Staff shared workspace - this is a space where all of the administrative staff at the agency can collaborate, organize tasks, assign between each other and maintain our productivity!
4. Accreditation Space: Our agency is accredited through an organization called CARF and in order to maintain this accreditation, we have to comply with over 1,500 standards! It's a huge job and a lot to track! Our most recent project has been to enter, set tracking and assign all of these standards to members of our "CARF Team!" My job is to basically be the secretary for all of the information and make sure it's completed on time and to track all of the paperwork and data, so it's available when our next accreditation survey rolls around. There is NO WAY that this level of tracking and organization would be possible without ClickUp!
This is a game changer!

Pluspunten: This is a great task app! For me, one of most important feature is the ability to collaborate with others in your team! We have multiple "teams" of people throughout our agency and we have various "Spaces" set up for the different teams to track tasks and make sure we aren't missing details! Here are a few of my other favorite features:
1. Tasks can be assigned to specific team members within the space
2. Folders can be shared with those not on the team to make collaborating easier
3. There is a ton of customization options for tasks to help you such as: priority level, due dates, tags, creating dependencies in tasks (which links tasks so you know you can't do one until you do the other), leaving notes/comments on the tasks so you remember where you left off or to @mention someone and converse with them.
4. There are multiple ways to view tasks like in a list or on a calendar, board view, etc (or multiple views combined!)
5. You can view all tasks assigned to everyone or just those assigned to you and you can sort how the tasks are organized on your "view"

Minpunten: It takes a minute to learn the features and understand the possibilities. The fact that there are so many options is amazing! However, there is definitely a learning curve in understanding how the program works and getting a feel for how to set things up and utilize them in a way that is best for you.

Overwogen alternatieven: Microsoft To-Do en Asana

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen: Wunderlist discontinued their services and transferred over to Microsoft to-do. All of our administrative team used this program and we were forced to look elsewhere when support was discontinued for this app.

Overgestapt van: Microsoft To Do

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp: Microsoft To-Do's can collaborate, but it is clear that it is not made for the same level of ability as ClickUp. The functions of ClickUp far supercede To-Do's and the interface is much smoother. We can to To-Do's cheaper, but it wasn't everything we needed. Syncing is poor between devices and the app is "clunky." I do still use To-Do's but just for my grocery shopping and packing lists and very basic items like that. I also used Asana briefly and this was a pretty comparable product to ClickUp in terms of prices and features. However, ultimately ClickUp seemed to be the more user friendly and had one of the best and most understandable interfaces.

• Beoordeeld op 25-9-2020
Rudolf N.
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-9-2020

"Best of all for tasks and project management"

Pluspunten: I've tried them all, both the well-known project management tools and the newer ones, more document-oriented. ClickUp has the absolute best development team, listens to their community's voting platform and reveals new features every week. At the same time, their packages are reasonably priced, so affordable for many. We run a small real estate development company with ClickUp.

Minpunten: Their UI could be cleaner and their mobile app should be relaunched for sure. With their latest implementation of 'Automation' it looks very promising, and I hope they can keep up with the new players and make ClickUp more document oriented.

Overwogen alternatieven: Coda, Notion en Infinity Call Tracking

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen: While Asana is known for being slow in their development, ClickUp actually implements the features their users are asking for.

Overgestapt van: Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp: While I like the document-oriented approach of the other apps, ClickUp has one of the most mature task and project management products.

• Beoordeeld op 8-9-2020
Len M.
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-8-2020

"truely, one app to replace them all"

Opmerkingen: we needed an application that would help us manage several diverse projects in parallel, with as minimal overhead as possible while still being able to keep us on track. Ease of use and adoption was important for us also as a small company we cannot afford much downtime to train. we've developed several web/mobile apps ourselves and we must give kudos to the ClickUp team for an excellent job with their product. We are looking for to using it even more over the coming year.

Pluspunten: excellent featureset ! we are able to move from one view to another seamlessly which has been great in helping manage our (too) many projects. The tool is very flexible / configurable as well. We've used many task/to-do/project management apps over the past decade and this ClickUp is definitely the most comprehensive and flexible we've used. Their tagline, "One app to replace them all." i thought a bit boastful...until we used it for a few week. They have earned the tagline...several times over... Also - we are still using the free version. Have not found it necessary to upgrade (yet).

Minpunten: minor..a few more videos on how best practices/how to use would be appreciated. Also - would love to be able to easily annotate / leave notes with pen input...though that may prove impractical.

Overwogen alternatieven: Todoist, Basecamp en Asana

Redenen om voor ClickUp te kiezen: 1. the vast featureset 2. ease of viewing projects from different perspectives (timeline, board, mindmap, calendar...etc.)

Redenen om over te stappen op ClickUp: 1. the vast featureset 2. ease of viewing projects from different perspectives (timeline, board, mindmap, calendar...etc.)

• Beoordeeld op 8-8-2020