Gemiddelde scores

4,4 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,7 /5

Over ClickUp

ClickUp is één app die alle andere apps vervangt. Het is het werk van de toekomst. ClickUp is de snelstgroeiende app van 2019.

Meer informatie over ClickUp

2.075 reviews worden weergegeven

Rudolf N.
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-9-2020

"Best of all for tasks and project management"

Pluspunten: I've tried them all, both the well-known project management tools and the newer ones, more document-oriented. ClickUp has the absolute best development team, listens to their community's voting platform and reveals new features every week. At the same time, their packages are reasonably priced, so affordable for many. We run a small real estate development company with ClickUp.

Minpunten: Their UI could be cleaner and their mobile app should be relaunched for sure. With their latest implementation of 'Automation' it looks very promising, and I hope they can keep up with the new players and make ClickUp more document oriented.

Cherry C.
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-10-2020

"I switched to ClickUp and Never Looked Back"

Opmerkingen: I explored so many tools related to Project Management and my team's task monitoring for years. But, it felt incomplete. There are features that other platforms has but was never rolled into one. When I came across ClickUp, i tried its free account. I fell in love immediately. It did not take me long to avail the paid account. I was surprised it did not stop there. They have been continuously evolving. All new features came from feedback they get from their customers. So, yes - i love that they listen to customers. And all features they deploy are adding value. Sorry if its all praises, ClickUp never paid me to do this *i swear*. I pay for their product and i'm soooo satisfied. Happy customer here.

Pluspunten: It continuously evolving. It never stopped progressing and all those that they have been adding are all added value. I'm truly amazed how this tool have been helping me track all projects and initiatives we have been handling the past year. It made it easy for me to check in with my team and track down our progress on each individual tasks. This tool gives us strong collaboration and connection especially now that we are all working from home.

Minpunten: I super love this product but if there's anything i love the least is i hope they improve gantt / timeline view further as well as the Form view.

• Beoordeeld op 20-10-2020
Andreas J.
System developer
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-3-2019

"Clickup is packed with features, but it needs some polishing"

Opmerkingen: Clickups main strength is to give the user full control over how they want to manage their tasks and checklists, while also give the option to viw them the way they prefer it. There is a bit of a learning curve with clickup, but one you get the hang of it, clickup has the possibility of saving a lot of time (for example with recurring tasks for us).
For the productivity freaks like me, clickup is an uncut diamond that need a lot of polishing (mainly better styling in terms of visibility of featues - especially for people with bad eyesight like my girlfriend - but also in terms of using the screen space as optimally as possible). I hope that with time the styling gets updated such that new users can get the same enjoyment out of this system as we have when we applied our own styling to clickup.

Pluspunten: I like that there is so many ways you can customize and view you tasks, which was vital for my girlfriend and i who uses clickup for managing our daily lifes together and for our jobs. The primary reason we switched to clickup was the ability to make recurring tasks, such that we could keep track of maintenace tasks in our home that doesn't have to be done every week.
Before i managed this manually for us, but now we have automated this with clickup. In combination with this we wanted to have one system to manage all over our tasks, reminders and notes, which clickup can do for us. We also wanted to be able to switch views, bacause my girldfriend wants to see tasks in a list view, where i prefer a board view, which was what the main thing that convinced my girlfriend to switch over from trello, which doesnt have this feature.

Minpunten: The main problem we have with clickup is the overall styling and layout of clickup. Mainly many of the colors in the app is too neutral and often just different shades of grey, which makes it hard to distinguish one thing from another.
Also the acitivity overview in each task is WAY to big, and it would be cool if this was made an optional thing to view, which was hidden at default or could be set to hidden in the settings because we rarely use it.
Lastly the individual elements on the views and for each task has way to much padding around them, which makes it such that you almost cant see any of the important (in my opinion) things on each task, whick is the checklists and the subtasks, which gets pushed out of view when you are rolled to the top of the task, especially when viewing things on a laptop. This also applies to list view, where the tags (which is also hard to read for my girlfriend with bad eyesight) could be moved out to the right instead of being underneath the task name to fill less on the screen so more can be viewed.
To try and make up for these problems, i have actually made my own styling to clickup (i am a system developer myself in my daily job) to solve many of the isues we have with it. When these things are solved, clickup becomes much more intuitive and user friendly to us.
We hope that with time the styling will improve such that we dont have to make out own styling, but in the meantime we get around these issues by this method.

• Beoordeeld op 31-3-2019
Douglas L.
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-11-2020

"Finally - We found a Task Management App that thinks like WE do"

Opmerkingen: It's awesome, honestly. My teammate (Executive Assistant and Projects/Events Coordinator) can see my list and add/revise as needed. (I've given her that permission.) I can create tasks for her -- and it notifies me when she completes them and nags me to prompt her if she doesn't. We can have threaded conversations about a unique task - so it keeps everything tidy. (We honestly need to remember to do this more often. It would eliminate threads of emails that aren't attached to tasks!)

Pluspunten: ClickUp updates its interface across multiple devices instantly. It looks exactly the same on the web as it does in Windows - and functions exactly the same in iPhone. It lets us do recurring tasks (with incredibly exacting control over exactly how those tasks recur). We can "email a task" to ClickUp from Outlook and finally clear out our inbox (so we don't fall into the trap of using our inbox AS our to do list - which is deadly, because one's inbox is not easy to prioritize. Who KNOWS what lies beyond the deep. With Clickup, we just go to the task, grab the unique address link for that individual task, then forward the email to the that unique address link. And it's so FAST. Nearly instantly, that email's contents and any attachments now become part of the threaded conversation (and attachments) to that task! That's EXACTLY what we would have designed if we were inventing our own task management app!! We can create a "start" date for a task. (In other words, please get this out of my sight until March 20th, 2024. On that date, start nagging me that this task needs to be completed by April 1st 2024!) Then we can forget about it for now. It's the ulimate stress-reliever. Most everything is super quick, too -- even though we have scores of tasks. The iOS app is available offline if you've viewed it. And the desktop app integrates with Outlook, they say (even though our own Outlook Exchange server hasn't given us the power to integrate outside apps, sadly). Tons more features

Minpunten: There's not a lot. I guess if I'm going to be picky, it feels awkward to me once my list has like... 50 or 70 items in the stack, to find the item I just added and try to move it manually around the list to some level of prioritization. Granted, I should probably only allow 10 things on my list, but ... if I have to do 70 things and they're all high priority, what am I supposed to do? There's a dropdown box upper right that supposedly lets me assign it a numerical priority, but it doesn't appear to work -- at least to me -- because I have my filters set up to keep dates in mind, I guess? Honestly, I've never made time to ask the company why it doesn't work. So even if I say I'd like the item to be number 5 in a list of 70, it still shows up after item 65. But I'm sure it's just me. It's still not a huge deal to grab the little 'handle' on that item and slide it up in priority. (I'm just glad it lets me manually assign the priority - both in the Windows app and on iphone.) Honestly, I can't think of anything else I'd change. (It's really that good.)

• Beoordeeld op 11-11-2020
Len M.
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-8-2020

"truely, one app to replace them all"

Opmerkingen: we needed an application that would help us manage several diverse projects in parallel, with as minimal overhead as possible while still being able to keep us on track. Ease of use and adoption was important for us also as a small company we cannot afford much downtime to train. we've developed several web/mobile apps ourselves and we must give kudos to the ClickUp team for an excellent job with their product. We are looking for to using it even more over the coming year.

Pluspunten: excellent featureset ! we are able to move from one view to another seamlessly which has been great in helping manage our (too) many projects. The tool is very flexible / configurable as well. We've used many task/to-do/project management apps over the past decade and this ClickUp is definitely the most comprehensive and flexible we've used. Their tagline, "One app to replace them all." i thought a bit boastful...until we used it for a few week. They have earned the tagline...several times over... Also - we are still using the free version. Have not found it necessary to upgrade (yet).

Minpunten: minor..a few more videos on how best practices/how to use would be appreciated. Also - would love to be able to easily annotate / leave notes with pen input...though that may prove impractical.

• Beoordeeld op 8-8-2020
Josh A.
  • Beoordeeld op 10-11-2020

"Extremely good value for the product"

Opmerkingen: ClickUp provides so much value for the price. I'm constantly impressed with the value that I get out of this product.

Pluspunten: I love that ClickUp is always updating their product with helpful, relevant improvements. They are always very helpful when I reach out to customer support.

Minpunten: There have been a few features I've asked the help/support team and they don't exist. So I'd just love to see more progress on the features.

• Beoordeeld op 10-11-2020
Wayne l. S.
General Manager
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-9-2020

"Project Management made easy with ClickUp"

Opmerkingen: ClickUp came as the ideal solution in the midst of other leading Project Management options in this field. It is more intuitive, has all the needed features as the others (and even more), and has a steep learning curve. It's feature set is however heavily directed to the project management professional as it does a great job in its task administration processes. It can however greatly benefit from the added focus on additional business, client collaborative and marketing options.

Pluspunten: The Project & Task Management setup is simple and intuitive with an exaustive set of collaborative and reoporting features that leaves no need unmet. The Feature Development & Refinement pace is unmatched, as it feels like improvement are added weekly without disruption of the overall functionality, which says a lot for the robustness of ClickUp and its intention to ris eto the top of the list.

Minpunten: The downside to being so feature rich is that the system can become a bit over-whelming if you are not primarily looking for project administration & task management tools.

• Beoordeeld op 19-9-2020
Artur P.
Project manager
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

"Flexible project management"

Opmerkingen: Overall very happy
Moved to ClickUp after using another system for almost a decade

Pluspunten: ClickUp is simple to use, while being flexible to customizations with “Views”. Plus we created Templates for tasks, lists and folders to streamline our projects We are currently setting up workflow automations To automate some of the tasks that Are recurring

Minpunten: The mobile app on iPad is not great
I prefer the browser version
Analyzing project profitability and generating time reports is not as intuitive as I would like it to be

Vincent Y.
Web Designer & Education Consultant
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-10-2020

"The best project management software created thus far!"

Opmerkingen: So far, I've had a very good experience with ClickUp. It is similar to Monday.com - just better value overall.

Pluspunten: As a web designer, ClickUp helps me to plan and track progress for multiple website projects that are running simultanously. It also helps me to track the hours spent by various contractors working with me on projects so I can pay them their required rates. ClickUp helps me keep everything organized and reminds me of tasks so that tasks are not forgotten.

Minpunten: I don't have any dislikes so far. My only fear is that as the ClickUp team adds features, it may become bloated.

• Beoordeeld op 6-10-2020
Marek M.
Junior Project Manager
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-10-2020

"Get the shit done in no time, finally!"

Opmerkingen: Clickup is one of the best project management tools. It has a lot of options and integrations, looks great, is easy to navigate, intuitive, and is constantly being improved. If it had budget management options, estimates (simply CRM), it would be the best management tool on the market.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, clear interface, a lot of possibilities to manage. Many options even on a single card / task.

Minpunten: Clickup is a great management tool, but what is the full range of management, without budget oversight, valuations, cost estimation and translating tasks into valuations.

• Beoordeeld op 5-10-2020
Matthew S.
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 30-11-2020

"ClickUp Review"

Opmerkingen: Excellent - I am a sole proprietor and therefore only require a single user license. ClickUp has an option when you are determining your pricing to propose a price that you would like to pay for the program. No minimum 3 user requirement like Monday.com which shows the company truly supports the start-up companies.

Pluspunten: Importing of existing tasks from both an excel file or another cloud-based program (i.e. Monday.com) was extremely easy and the instructions were very straight-forward. This saved me significant time when I made the decision to transition from a competitor. The ClickUp iOS app is very user-friendly and sync time to the desktop is instant. Being able to customize space layouts, duplicate tasks and/or previously prepared templates, and set re-occurring tasks (which creates a new task upon completion) make it superior to other products.

Minpunten: At this point in time I have no areas of improvement for the program. There were some limitations with the free trial, however, this is consistent with all other program trials.

• Beoordeeld op 30-11-2020
Ben W.
Marketing and Growth
Privé- en risicokapitaal, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-10-2020

"A joy to use"

Opmerkingen: Outstanding product and support from the team, including the pre-created resources. Very easy to get started and be productive.

Pluspunten: The user experience of ClickUp is outstanding while also providing power users the functionality they need. The best thing about ClickUp has been the changes to how we work. We had tried other products before but they never really stuck (Monday, Jira, Asana etc.). ClickUp is the first platform we have used consistently and everyone at the firm has found value from.

Minpunten: Would like to see even more external connection capabilities to further integrate ClickUp into other applications. The existing Zapier integration is good but exposing more of the API via Zapier and Tray.io would be very helpful.

• Beoordeeld op 8-10-2020
Melody E.
Credentialing Specialist, Accreditation Secreteary
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-9-2020

"Great collaborating task app! Takes a minute to learn, but changes everything once you do!"

Opmerkingen: ClickUp has revolutionized our agencies ability to track tasks and to be able to collaborate as a team! I have multiple "Spaces" set up within my workspace that help me keep my life and job organized. Here are some of the spaces that I have:
1. Work tasks - private list that only me and who I add can see (shared with my direct boss so she knows where I'm at and can collaborate w me), Sorted into lists based on topic
2. Personal tasks - I put to-dos here for my personal life, so I don't forget to do those things either! Even though I'm in the "Workspace" for my employer, I can set up a list for myself that only I can see!
3. Administrative Staff shared workspace - this is a space where all of the administrative staff at the agency can collaborate, organize tasks, assign between each other and maintain our productivity!
4. Accreditation Space: Our agency is accredited through an organization called CARF and in order to maintain this accreditation, we have to comply with over 1,500 standards! It's a huge job and a lot to track! Our most recent project has been to enter, set tracking and assign all of these standards to members of our "CARF Team!" My job is to basically be the secretary for all of the information and make sure it's completed on time and to track all of the paperwork and data, so it's available when our next accreditation survey rolls around. There is NO WAY that this level of tracking and organization would be possible without ClickUp!
This is a game changer!

Pluspunten: This is a great task app! For me, one of most important feature is the ability to collaborate with others in your team! We have multiple "teams" of people throughout our agency and we have various "Spaces" set up for the different teams to track tasks and make sure we aren't missing details! Here are a few of my other favorite features:
1. Tasks can be assigned to specific team members within the space
2. Folders can be shared with those not on the team to make collaborating easier
3. There is a ton of customization options for tasks to help you such as: priority level, due dates, tags, creating dependencies in tasks (which links tasks so you know you can't do one until you do the other), leaving notes/comments on the tasks so you remember where you left off or to @mention someone and converse with them.
4. There are multiple ways to view tasks like in a list or on a calendar, board view, etc (or multiple views combined!)
5. You can view all tasks assigned to everyone or just those assigned to you and you can sort how the tasks are organized on your "view"

Minpunten: It takes a minute to learn the features and understand the possibilities. The fact that there are so many options is amazing! However, there is definitely a learning curve in understanding how the program works and getting a feel for how to set things up and utilize them in a way that is best for you.

• Beoordeeld op 25-9-2020
James W.
Co-founder/Director
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 21-7-2020

"Don’t bother with alternatives"

Opmerkingen: Wouldn’t work without it. It’s made everything in our business organised from development tasks to marketing everything is neatly compartmentalised and we know what needs to be done by who and when with as much detail, from high level to granular, as we want.

Pluspunten: We used Monday for about 6-8 weeks and after paying a really high price, realised that they arbitrarily stopped us from having the use of certain features so I went on the hunt to find something else and I found ClickUp which ticked all the boxes and boxes we didn’t even know needed tucking.
It’s free up to a point so if you’re small, they help you to a point of being able to afford them which is just great and a stark contrast to Monday.
I’ve become a bit of an evangelist for ClickUp because their software has been so incredibly useful to us and we still haven’t given them a penny (but we’re due to soon and happy to).

Minpunten: There’s so much functionality that it takes a little getting used to but it’s worth it and for the level of functionality it has, it’s as easy to use as it could be.
The 2.0 version also has a few bugs but nothing critical and they roll out regular improvements.

• Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 21-7-2020
  • Beoordeeld op 18-7-2020

"Clickup is a life saver!"

Opmerkingen: Awesome Awesome Awesome. I hope they continue growing and improving the product.

Pluspunten: I think we've tried most of the PM solutions on the market: Asana, Monday, Wrike, Teamwork, Airtable, etc. Clickup has been the best, by far. It's flexible and feature-heavy while also being intuitive and easy to use. I am so impressed with their dev team and their persistent determination to make their product better on a weekly basis - amazing! Their lists, Kanbans, calendars, gnatt, timeline, time tracking....the list goes on and on. I feel like we can use their flexible system to create any type of custom workflow for our products and I LOVE that!

Minpunten: I can't think of anything. They are constantly improving and making things better.

• Beoordeeld op 18-7-2020
Janne G.
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 18-6-2020

"ClickUp – The best project management app out there"

Opmerkingen: Before ClickUp I used Asana for a while and before that I had a very out-of-date project management tool with a good time-tracking system but which basically required that you had your own lists of tasks somewhere else as creating them and managing due dates was a maze. So, for a long time I used outlook tasks and calendar to manage my time and to make sure I don't forget to do something vital, but there was no hierarchy and the lack of checklists and having an overall scattered system just led to mistakes. ClickUp's Lord-of-the-Ring-ish "One App to Replace Them All" slogan was the single initial thing that caught my attention and I had to see is there any truth in that promise. And I've seen my productivity go up as I spend much less time double-checking have I done this and that and when, and it's tad much easier to organize my upcoming work and plan out my future projects.

Pluspunten: The level of customizability that ClickUp has was exactly what I needed. Too many apps are trying to shoehorn users into a very narrow way of working and organizing the workflow. As a downside, this makes it harder to get started with ClickUp. Another factor that I enjoy is ClickUp's hierarchy, which enables me to plan my monthly work to the tiniest of detail but still get an uncluttered bird eye's view of the major elements and their deadlines. Forms is also a very nice addition and practical when working with customers. Automations are amazing too (though I hope version 2.0 has space-wide and global automations).

Minpunten: One major thing I'm still struggling with is time tracking with ClickUp. Now when I don't have employees, it's manageable and dashboards can somewhat (with multiple filtered calculations) squeeze out the information that I want, but setting it all up is laborious (and still a few months ago calculations were buggy, but that seem to have been fixed now). What I'd really like to see is an editable calendar view of the time tracked, ability to calculate overtime, etc. Another important feature to me was the ability to set up recurring tasks in a fairly complex way. Basically, most of my customer work is cyclical and repeats more or less the same from month to month. It's not perfect as I'd like to be able to make complete lists recur so that I wouldn't lose my dependencies and while you can get close to this by saving templates, it's still a lot of manual work when you have a lot of lists and then you have to link them all to your dashboards again. I also have a good number of tasks that recur daily (due date change) but at the beginning of the month they should recur as new tasks (to reset time tracking). As a minor wish, I'd like to be able to pin my favorite dashboards. And being able to assign dependencies, due dates and time estimates to checklist items would be a plus (I have a hierarchical way of using tasks, subtasks, and checklists based on the estimated time it takes to complete them and I really don't want to make 1-10 minute items into subtasks).

• Beoordeeld op 18-6-2020
Bryce M.
Director Marketing Solutions
Management non-profit organisaties, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-6-2020

"Excellent value, many included features"

Opmerkingen: We have used Asana a lot in the past, but recently we had a new department do creative traffic jobs on a giant confusing Excel spreadsheet and it was difficult to keep track. Now we can have dozens of live projects and everyone knows where to find the latest information, comments and progress. As soon as ClickUp integrates Exchange email then we will consider using it as a help desk solution as well.

Pluspunten: It works the way you need to work and offers unparalleled features for the price. Customer service has been super-fast and very friendly too. Customizing ClickUp is really easy with templates, forms and multiple spaces for different departments. We also REALLY appreciate the training materials, Gantt charts, guest access and automations too.

Minpunten: There are integrations we'd like to see like Exchange email, but we know Clickup are working on those, so looking forward progress. Thankfully their development team are very active on their Canny.io board. The interface is great, but could be slightly neater or more organised, but it is very customisable and that is a welcome benefit, so not really a complaint, just a wish.

Shauna G.
Senior Software Engineer
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 17-6-2020

"My new best productivity friend"

Opmerkingen: What's not to love? I started using ClickUp as a way to help organize and provide structure to my day. What originally drew me in was its ability to take tasks and break them down into subtasks (with checklists and notes), to turn tasks into calendar items, and to create task-level estimates that can then be tied back to time tracking (with Harvest integration!). I've since started to recommend it to everyone I know, because it's filled that need *and so much more,* without getting difficult to use.

Pluspunten: I came for the features, I've stayed for the customer support. The ClickUp team is constantly taking (and asking for!) feedback and feature requests *and then acting on those requests.* Their request/bug site is full of requests and a very large portion of them have responses from ClickUp and have been implemented. And they have cracked the challenge of having all these features in an easy-to-use interface.

Minpunten: I really only have two issues: 1. The browser extension has trouble with any cookie blocking settings, and the official solution is to turn off blocking all third party cookies. That's totally not acceptable, because it defeats the purpose of the setting. There are ways to allow the extension to work without opening that gaping hole, and those solutions need to be made the "official" way and the devs need to find a way to make that not necessary to begin with. 2. The desktop application is Electron. It works, and it's kind of nice to have continuity between the web and desktop app, but I think it would unlock so much more power (and reduce its resource footprint) if they invest in making native-code applications. In this day and age, it's easier than ever to be able to do this, so while it is certainly an investment, I think it's a worthwhile one.

Jakob S.
Photographer, curator, producer
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 17-6-2020

"Combining Calendar, Todoist, Trello and Evernote"

Opmerkingen: Clickup has enabled me to clearly plan ahead, visualize short term achievements and long term goals with easy. That's game-changing. The fact that I have everything I need at my fingertips within this one product makes the processes involved that much more enjoyable.

Pluspunten: It's so good to finally have one place that hosts a Calendar, To-Do's, Kanban and Wikis in one place. On top, it offers useful features for planning and following through that neither of the above has. The transition to ClickUp cost about three to four full days of work but that was totally worth it. The development and support are the best I've ever seen on any product. They really do listen to their user base and implement new features at a rapid pace, tweaking and refining existing ones and finding solutions for problems where I didn't even think there were possibilities.

Minpunten: The web clipper could be improved - Evernote is much more advanced here. The software is at times sluggish - in all browsers I tried. The mobile version for Android needs some serious overhaul but they're working on it and planning to roll it out later this summer. I am confident that this product will further improve.

Thomas S.
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-6-2020

"ClickUp comes out on top"

Opmerkingen: I was brought onto a team of artists, developers and sales people to reorganize their structure of project management. They were previously using Trello and Jira and lots of things were slipping through the cracks. Everyone was confused on where to find things and the friction of Jira coupled with the lack of features of Trello meant that no one really used either effectively or frequently. I spent a solid month or two getting trials of various other PM software tools and eventually found ClickUp. I was ok with a handful of others, but after going through all the pain points I had found in others, I couldn't find any in ClickUp. I'm also very confident that if I do find something I don't like about ClickUp, their dev team listens closely to the pulse of its user community and makes updates to improve the software quite frequently and so my voice will be heard. As of yet, I haven't heard any complaints from the team about using ClickUp and it helps everyone's suggestions for improvements be heard and implemented. Someone thought of a new status to include in a list? Boom, added. Someone had a suggestion for a custom field? It's in there in seconds. Someone has a good idea to include automation? There it is!
Seriously, as someone who used to be dedicated to softwares like Asana, ClickUp is really next level and very worth it. Even the free version is super useful. Give it a go!

Pluspunten: I greatly appreciate the customization features in ClickUp that allow me to tailor its functionality to suit each project across my team. ClickUp is easy to setup, customize and use which gives instant and easy buy-in when switching from other PM tools. The ClickUp team is constantly rolling out new features, listening to user suggestions and improving functionality all across the site and my team loves it!

Minpunten: The template system is a little counter-intuitive, but once you get the hang of it, it's easy breezey and saves a ton of time.

Brenna N.
Co-Founder
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-6-2020

"Perfect project management system for my small business"

Opmerkingen: It's been great! I really love it, and it quickly became an integral part of my workflow. It's the only platform I've found that offers everything I need without having to find other apps to fill in the cracks. It's really a one-stop solution for my small team. The customer service/outreach team is also great, and they are really responsive to questions and feedback.

Pluspunten: It occupies this unique niche of still having a ton of functionality and granularity, without being unwieldy. We're a small company, just 3 employees, so most of the big project management softwares have features that we don't need at a price point that is too high. ClickUp has every feature that I was looking for to keep myself and my team on track day to day, measure our availability, and forecast out our projects. I've used most of the popular softwares and ClickUp is far the best.

Minpunten: There is a bit of a learning curve as you learn how the system handles hierarchies and terminology (like "spaces," "lists," "views," and how they're nested) but it only took me about a week to get comfortable with using it. The calendar is occasionally glitchy but this usually resolves quickly.

Cameron B.
Director Of Growth Services
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-6-2020

"Power and flexibility in an ever evolving production management package"

Pluspunten: Very flexible and versatile. Tons of customization options. Love that there's so many ways to view and work with tasks with such ease. It really is a swiss army knife that can take on the heavy lifting of so many other tools so it's exciting to be able to consolidate and simplifying some of the stack. The recently added automations are a great step towards even more power. I also love that they release new features every single week so it evolves very quickly and the transparent roadmap and voting system make it easy to help shape the product.

Minpunten: Because there is so many features the UI can be pretty overwhelming and inconsistent. I also find it very slow and sometimes buggy despite appearing deceptively lightweight. There's some limitations when it comes to access/permissions that might be an issue for enterprise level applications. The way custom fields are handled is absolutely terrible and unwieldy so make sure you "measure twice, cut once" when setting things up.

Adam W.
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-6-2020

"Scaling a Bookkeeping Business"

Opmerkingen: Our 4 member bookkeeping team is set up to work remotely. We were able to solve these problems: With more than 20 bookkeeping clients needing data entry and reconciliations every month, we needed to know what had been done so far, what was left to do, what is stopping us from doing something, what is the resolution for that stop. With ClickUp, we can jump on a Zoom call, look over open tasks, and overdue tasks and get them resolved.

Pluspunten: This is the first task management/project management system I've used and it is very easy to understand. You can make it as complex or as simple as you need it to be. I like the ease of integrations and the ability to generate tasks very easily with Zapier. The dashboard views are very valuable and I use them daily!

Minpunten: It feels very slow at times. Most of my day time use can feel very sluggish. I'm on a 27" iMac with 24GB of ram, I may need more, but I only use Google Chrome 90% of the day. I don't have other programs open or running in the background. I do have about 20 tabs open but still, the other pages load much quicker than ClickUp. I have at least 1000 tasks in ClickUp spread out over 7 spaces and a hundred folders, but still, I need ClickUp (especially for business) to be faster. I do need more than just one layer of sub-tasks though. The checklists are good, but sometimes we just need one more layer. Also, your legacy recurring scheduling options are amazing and I'm not sure why it's no longer supported. It's perfect for our setup where we require recurring tasks to behave a specific way.

Lucas R.
Paid Media Manager

"Completa e personalizável"

Opmerkingen: Com ClickUp consigo tornar meus processos mais transparentes para os meus clientes. Gostamos de usar os formulários para permitir que os clientes criem novas demandas para a agência. Depois, o cliente pode acompanhar o status dessas tarefas. Toda semana fazemos uma chamada de vídeo para revisar o que foi feito e o que precisa ser realizado na semana atual, e deixamos todas as notas sobre a reunião num documento que reúne todas as revisões semanais, o que torna fácil se lembrar o que foi discutido com o cliente na semana passada.

Pluspunten: ClickUp tem muitos recursos úteis em uma única ferramenta, e permite que eu personalize quais desses recursos quero ativar, dessa forma, se eu quero uma tela mais organizada e enxuta, só preciso desativar algumas funcionalidades que não vou usar. Em outros casos, quero utilizar todos os recursos e mesmo assim fica fácil de usar a ferramenta porque a interface é organizada e bonita, tornando a minha experiência de uso agradável. Meus projetos se encaixaram muito bem no ClickUP para acompanhar as tarefas e novas demandas que meus próprios clientes podem gerar através de um formulário público. Além disso, é surpreendente a velocidade que a ClickUp consegue entregar novas recursos e melhorias na ferramenta. Faz a gente sentir que o valor investido na ferramenta vale cada centavo.

Minpunten: ClickUp foi desenhado para ser modular, tornando fácil para que as pessoas possam configurar da maneira que mais agrada, mas toda essa liberdade me faz pensar que alguns módulos como dashboard ficaram mais deslocadas. Além disso ainda não há uma organização fácil de arquivos por pastas, e o chat não permite separar conversas por tópicos como no Slack, por exemplo. Também gostaria que a tela de caixa de entrada tivesse recursos e aparência similar ao Todoist.

• Beoordeeld op 26-5-2020

"Couldn't Live without Clickup!"

Opmerkingen: Amazing; highly recommended (and we've tried all of the project management tools out there!)

Pluspunten: Clickup is a lifesaver. They say you shouldn't build a product that "does everything" but these developers fly in the face of that logic and WE love it! No app before it has had the flexibility and feature-rich setup that we require, while also being intuitive and user friendly. They are continually adding improvements to an already robust system and I am so impressed with them. We love their goals feature, their extreme flexibility with how to use and view data (kanban, lists, cal, gnatt, timeline, etc.) and their overall vision for project management - we're super fans!

Minpunten: They can always work on reducing clicks for the user. I'd love for them to really consider priority management and how to make this easier within their system. Also, higher-level planning features within their system would be great!

• Beoordeeld op 26-5-2020