Gemiddelde scores

4,4 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,7 /5

Over ClickUp

ClickUp is één app die alle andere apps vervangt. Het is het werk van de toekomst. ClickUp is de snelstgroeiende app van 2019.

Meer informatie over ClickUp

2.165 reviews worden weergegeven

Bakari C.
Web Designer
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 12-2-2021

"ClickUp: The Best Task Management Application I’ve Ever Used"

Opmerkingen: It was pretty easy to get started using ClickUp, though it has many features to learn and use. I also found it pretty easy to transfer my many of project lists in Todoist over into ClickUp.

Pluspunten: I've used over eight different task management applications over the last 10 years, and finally ClickUp solves 90% of my path management needs. It seems like ClickUp offers new features and updates on a nearly weekly basis. It includes several different ways to view tasks and projects, as well as the ability to keep track of goals and milestones. I like how I can easily create templates for projects, tasks, and lists, as well as archive lists for later use. The development framework for ClickUp allows developers to keep adding features to the application, but at the same time maintain the core user interface. Though I don't use ClickUp as part of a team, it does come in handy when I invite and share projects or tasks list with guests. ClickUp may be more than what many people need, but it is one of the best applications I pay an annual subscription for.

Minpunten: I wish ClickUp allowed for assigning reminders to individual tasks rather than assigning universal reminders to all scheduled tasks.

• Beoordeeld op 12-2-2021
Matthew N.
CEO & Founder
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 2-10-2019

"Finally a project management tool that is easy to customize and use"

Opmerkingen: Very positive. They have good promos that will let you get started with a 'permanent' discount. Their customer support is superb and overall I feel confident that their future roadmap will help them improve ClickUp even more.

Pluspunten: The suite of features offered make it easy to tailor ClickUp to your on requirements. As a solo contractor I do not work in large teams, but still need a power project management tool to help me in my daily acitivities. ClickUp does this while keeping the price realistic and attractive for single users. Their new 2.0 version has improved the UI significantly and in combination with their integrations I am able to automate a lot of work saving me a bunch of time.

Minpunten: The number of features can seem overwhelming sometimes, especially when setting up your workspace for the first time. I would like to see their Google Chrome plugin also in the mobile Gmail app so that I can create tasks on the go. Mobile integration is poor forcing you to swith between apps to create tasks.

• Beoordeeld op 2-10-2019
Filip I.
Managing Director
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-12-2020

"Flexible, Intuitive & Full of Features"

Opmerkingen: Now that I’ve used it for almost a year, I feel very confident in its abilities. It took me a while to understand how to use all of its functionalities but it wasn’t hard, it just took time. Now I can build really useful systems with it, from client portals to even advanced relationship management and client engagement solutions. I’ve set it up so it’s useful to me and my team but the overall feeling is that it drives me to do work rather than to track time or check on tasks or look at reports. It really focusses all members to complete tasks!

Pluspunten: I really like how it allows you to create any structure. Using spaces, folders and lists, I can segment clients in different spaces, organize projects in folders and use lists for project stages. I like how they offer many templates (I recommend every newbie to start from there) with ready functionality like agile project management or even a light CRM. I also like to use their native apps on desktop and mobile because they’re intuitive and easy to get into.

Minpunten: One must have some experience with productivity tools to get into the useful features. Because the system offers such a high level of flexibility, it demands an organized and streamlined implementation to get the best benefit out of the product. Although extremely easy to configure, one needs to have experience in generating reports to understand how to build the dashboard widgets optimally. A lot of time can be spent on understanding how the system works and at the beginning it feels like nothing is happening.

• Beoordeeld op 30-12-2020
Andreas J.
System developer
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-3-2019

"Clickup is packed with features, but it needs some polishing"

Opmerkingen: Clickups main strength is to give the user full control over how they want to manage their tasks and checklists, while also give the option to viw them the way they prefer it. There is a bit of a learning curve with clickup, but one you get the hang of it, clickup has the possibility of saving a lot of time (for example with recurring tasks for us).
For the productivity freaks like me, clickup is an uncut diamond that need a lot of polishing (mainly better styling in terms of visibility of featues - especially for people with bad eyesight like my girlfriend - but also in terms of using the screen space as optimally as possible). I hope that with time the styling gets updated such that new users can get the same enjoyment out of this system as we have when we applied our own styling to clickup.

Pluspunten: I like that there is so many ways you can customize and view you tasks, which was vital for my girlfriend and i who uses clickup for managing our daily lifes together and for our jobs. The primary reason we switched to clickup was the ability to make recurring tasks, such that we could keep track of maintenace tasks in our home that doesn't have to be done every week.
Before i managed this manually for us, but now we have automated this with clickup. In combination with this we wanted to have one system to manage all over our tasks, reminders and notes, which clickup can do for us. We also wanted to be able to switch views, bacause my girldfriend wants to see tasks in a list view, where i prefer a board view, which was what the main thing that convinced my girlfriend to switch over from trello, which doesnt have this feature.

Minpunten: The main problem we have with clickup is the overall styling and layout of clickup. Mainly many of the colors in the app is too neutral and often just different shades of grey, which makes it hard to distinguish one thing from another.
Also the acitivity overview in each task is WAY to big, and it would be cool if this was made an optional thing to view, which was hidden at default or could be set to hidden in the settings because we rarely use it.
Lastly the individual elements on the views and for each task has way to much padding around them, which makes it such that you almost cant see any of the important (in my opinion) things on each task, whick is the checklists and the subtasks, which gets pushed out of view when you are rolled to the top of the task, especially when viewing things on a laptop. This also applies to list view, where the tags (which is also hard to read for my girlfriend with bad eyesight) could be moved out to the right instead of being underneath the task name to fill less on the screen so more can be viewed.
To try and make up for these problems, i have actually made my own styling to clickup (i am a system developer myself in my daily job) to solve many of the isues we have with it. When these things are solved, clickup becomes much more intuitive and user friendly to us.
We hope that with time the styling will improve such that we dont have to make out own styling, but in the meantime we get around these issues by this method.

• Beoordeeld op 31-3-2019
Brandon T.
CEO and Head Writer
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021

"Flexible Tool That Has Allowed Us to Scale Our Project Management Capabilities"

Opmerkingen: We turned to ClickUp because we were quickly outgrowing to-do lists with Trello. We found that ClickUp could do about 90% of what the competition could, but at one fifth of the cost. ClickUp has turned out to be an important collaboration and project tracking tool for us, and we feel confident that it can grow with us into the future.

Pluspunten: * Numerous ways to customize the software to fit your workflow.
* Great way to keep all resources needed for a project in one easy-to-access place
* Allows a number of guests, which makes it easy to share resources with clients
* LOTS of ways to view your projects and data
* Multiple ways to access each function; each user can find their own way to access needed information
* Daily work summaries
* Good communication tool
* System is smart enough to make guesses as to what you want to do--for example, if you paste multiple lines of text into a task name field, it will ask if you want to create multiple tasks

Minpunten: * System can be slow/laggy sometimes
* Requires a bit of setup/customization. It can be done, but adds to the learning curve.
* Needs a module to create bills/invoices from a template given tasks that are done (they say they've been working on this for a few years...)
* Takes getting used to all the features and ways to display data

• Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021
Julien C.
Designer Gráfico
Import en export, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-12-2020

"Melhor software de Produtividade e Gestão!!"

Opmerkingen: Ainda há alguns pormenores a serem trabalhados no software, mas até à data é o software que mais facilita o meu dia a dia. Através do ClickUp, consigo ter todos os detalhes e informação acerca de um projeto à distância de um clique (Emails trocados sobre o projeto, anexos, subtarefas, detalhes, chat, atividade...)

Pluspunten: - Criação de tarefas através dos emails (os emails ficam anexados à tarefa);
- Diversas vistas (calendário, lista, tabela, blocos, mapa mental, etc.), todas elas vinculadas às mesmas tarefas;
- Possibilidade de ver apenas tarefas e calendário de um projeto específico, ou então de uma visão geral de todos os espaços existentes;
- Código/link webcal (iCal) para sincronizar os eventos/tarefas datadas, com o calendário do smartphone;
- Automatismos;
- Criação de templates.

Minpunten: - Mobile app pouco desenvolvida na questão do calendário. Só é possível visualizar por hora.
- Não é possível criar gráficos para análise de estatísticas. As únicas estatísticas disponíveis são acerca das próprias tarefas (registos, datas e status).

• Beoordeeld op 3-12-2020
Jeff S.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-12-2020

"Moved from Asana to ClickUp"

Opmerkingen: We love ClickUp and find it a great tool for managing all of our projects. Now we can see what is going on with everyone, in one view, but then dig into the projects themselves (individually) and see the child tasks there.

Pluspunten: We moved to Clickup from Asana after using Asana for a few months. We found ClickUp had much more customization and flexibility. This was especially with the views, and making it so that you could get everything in ONE view. We also love the proactive notifications, like if you are moving a task to being complete, that if there are sub-tasks under that (that are still active) that you are given the option to update the sub-tasks dates/status. Overall, after using this system for many weeks, we have found ClickUp has made us much more efficient, and also given us visibility into all of our projects. We also love all the options you have appear when you right click on a task.

Minpunten: The only issue we have really found thus far is that some of the screens, mainly while using the Drag and Drop, can lag for a second or two. As a result, you have to learn to wait while using the drag/drop when you release the "drag" so that it appears in the correct place.

• Beoordeeld op 4-12-2020
Financial Analyst
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-12-2020

"Extremely Powerful"

Opmerkingen: I have tried many other task management apps and programs. I keep coming back to ClickUp!

Pluspunten: I use Clickup for task management. It fulfills my needs and then some. I am a team of one that manages large projects. Clickup is a great tool for keeping track of deadlines, external email communication and documents related to any step of the project. The key for me is the integration with Google Drive. This integration allows me to link documents to any task so that they are handy when it comes time to complete the task.

Minpunten: I think the reoccurring task section needs a bit more work. It is better than it was however it is still limited in its abilities. It would be nice that when a task is completed and set to reoccur the user is prompted to select what information, if any, is carried forward to the next task and to confirm the due date. I have tasks that reoccur based on scheduled meetings and with the meeting schedule not consistent its challenging to have a task reoccur.

• Beoordeeld op 18-12-2020
Melissa (misi) S.
Small Business Owner
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

"More Than I Need"

Opmerkingen: Overall we have had a good experience with ClickUp...it was hard to start, but we are getting the hang of it and starting to enjoy the benefits of all our set up work. Thought we are a small team of just 2, we know that implementing a program like ClickUp to manage our business will allow us to grow and add more team members in the future.

Pluspunten: I like the overall look/design and that it has a desktop version. I also love that we can grow with this software...it is way more than what we need right now and at times it feels confusing. It has so many features that we plan to implement in the months to come...it can eventually handle things that we have been tracking in multiple different spreadsheets and documents. It was well received by my coworker even though it took a few days to get it figured out and working properly.

Minpunten: The spaces concept was hard to figure out at first. I honestly had trouble getting started and almost gave up. I still have trouble figuring out some aspects, but I know the it is worth the time/effort to figure out so that we can start organizing more parts of our business into the same project management software.

Josh A.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-11-2020

"Extremely good value for the product"

Opmerkingen: ClickUp provides so much value for the price. I'm constantly impressed with the value that I get out of this product.

Pluspunten: I love that ClickUp is always updating their product with helpful, relevant improvements. They are always very helpful when I reach out to customer support.

Minpunten: There have been a few features I've asked the help/support team and they don't exist. So I'd just love to see more progress on the features.

• Beoordeeld op 10-11-2020
Entrepreneur
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 29-10-2020

"The Better Trello"

Pluspunten: We moved from trello to clickup primarily because we were expanding the team and this was enormously cheaper. Plus, it has a billion other features trello doesn't have. I think trello just has a bigger name, but clickup is far more powerful.

Minpunten: In saying that it's powerful, it's also too much. It can be super overwhelming to get the hang of, and there's so many features in your face at once. I think it would benefit from paring down a little and then you can choose to add them back in.

• Beoordeeld op 29-10-2020
eLearning Development
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 16-2-2021

"ClickUp gives you uncountable features and power to manage your tasks / projects"

Opmerkingen: I switch project planning tool with each major project it seems. But ClickUp is working great for my freelance projects. I do not use the collaboration feature but use the project scheduling, critical path, and Gantt tools.

Pluspunten: I appreciate the flexibility of the tool and means to track all aspects of the project. The expected Kanban and Gantt tools are there. A premium subscription is required to export these project plans to PDF. I understand that this a way to monetize the platform and am grateful that there are those that can contribute. The integration for time tracking tool such a Togl or it's own time tracker is great.

Minpunten: The web-based software is noticeably slow but there is commitment from the company to make speed a priority. The formatting of the email reminders for expiring task, leave a lot to be desired. Other than making more available to the free tier, I have little suggestions since I am not able to pay at the moment.

Matthew S.
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 30-11-2020

"ClickUp Review"

Opmerkingen: Excellent - I am a sole proprietor and therefore only require a single user license. ClickUp has an option when you are determining your pricing to propose a price that you would like to pay for the program. No minimum 3 user requirement like Monday.com which shows the company truly supports the start-up companies.

Pluspunten: Importing of existing tasks from both an excel file or another cloud-based program (i.e. Monday.com) was extremely easy and the instructions were very straight-forward. This saved me significant time when I made the decision to transition from a competitor. The ClickUp iOS app is very user-friendly and sync time to the desktop is instant. Being able to customize space layouts, duplicate tasks and/or previously prepared templates, and set re-occurring tasks (which creates a new task upon completion) make it superior to other products.

Minpunten: At this point in time I have no areas of improvement for the program. There were some limitations with the free trial, however, this is consistent with all other program trials.

• Beoordeeld op 30-11-2020
Douglas L.
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-11-2020

"Finally - We found a Task Management App that thinks like WE do"

Opmerkingen: It's awesome, honestly. My teammate (Executive Assistant and Projects/Events Coordinator) can see my list and add/revise as needed. (I've given her that permission.) I can create tasks for her -- and it notifies me when she completes them and nags me to prompt her if she doesn't. We can have threaded conversations about a unique task - so it keeps everything tidy. (We honestly need to remember to do this more often. It would eliminate threads of emails that aren't attached to tasks!)

Pluspunten: ClickUp updates its interface across multiple devices instantly. It looks exactly the same on the web as it does in Windows - and functions exactly the same in iPhone. It lets us do recurring tasks (with incredibly exacting control over exactly how those tasks recur). We can "email a task" to ClickUp from Outlook and finally clear out our inbox (so we don't fall into the trap of using our inbox AS our to do list - which is deadly, because one's inbox is not easy to prioritize. Who KNOWS what lies beyond the deep. With Clickup, we just go to the task, grab the unique address link for that individual task, then forward the email to the that unique address link. And it's so FAST. Nearly instantly, that email's contents and any attachments now become part of the threaded conversation (and attachments) to that task! That's EXACTLY what we would have designed if we were inventing our own task management app!! We can create a "start" date for a task. (In other words, please get this out of my sight until March 20th, 2024. On that date, start nagging me that this task needs to be completed by April 1st 2024!) Then we can forget about it for now. It's the ulimate stress-reliever. Most everything is super quick, too -- even though we have scores of tasks. The iOS app is available offline if you've viewed it. And the desktop app integrates with Outlook, they say (even though our own Outlook Exchange server hasn't given us the power to integrate outside apps, sadly). Tons more features

Minpunten: There's not a lot. I guess if I'm going to be picky, it feels awkward to me once my list has like... 50 or 70 items in the stack, to find the item I just added and try to move it manually around the list to some level of prioritization. Granted, I should probably only allow 10 things on my list, but ... if I have to do 70 things and they're all high priority, what am I supposed to do? There's a dropdown box upper right that supposedly lets me assign it a numerical priority, but it doesn't appear to work -- at least to me -- because I have my filters set up to keep dates in mind, I guess? Honestly, I've never made time to ask the company why it doesn't work. So even if I say I'd like the item to be number 5 in a list of 70, it still shows up after item 65. But I'm sure it's just me. It's still not a huge deal to grab the little 'handle' on that item and slide it up in priority. (I'm just glad it lets me manually assign the priority - both in the Windows app and on iphone.) Honestly, I can't think of anything else I'd change. (It's really that good.)

• Beoordeeld op 11-11-2020
Cherry C.
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-10-2020

"I switched to ClickUp and Never Looked Back"

Opmerkingen: I explored so many tools related to Project Management and my team's task monitoring for years. But, it felt incomplete. There are features that other platforms has but was never rolled into one. When I came across ClickUp, i tried its free account. I fell in love immediately. It did not take me long to avail the paid account. I was surprised it did not stop there. They have been continuously evolving. All new features came from feedback they get from their customers. So, yes - i love that they listen to customers. And all features they deploy are adding value. Sorry if its all praises, ClickUp never paid me to do this *i swear*. I pay for their product and i'm soooo satisfied. Happy customer here.

Pluspunten: It continuously evolving. It never stopped progressing and all those that they have been adding are all added value. I'm truly amazed how this tool have been helping me track all projects and initiatives we have been handling the past year. It made it easy for me to check in with my team and track down our progress on each individual tasks. This tool gives us strong collaboration and connection especially now that we are all working from home.

Minpunten: I super love this product but if there's anything i love the least is i hope they improve gantt / timeline view further as well as the Form view.

• Beoordeeld op 20-10-2020
Ben W.
Marketing and Growth
Privé- en risicokapitaal, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-10-2020

"A joy to use"

Opmerkingen: Outstanding product and support from the team, including the pre-created resources. Very easy to get started and be productive.

Pluspunten: The user experience of ClickUp is outstanding while also providing power users the functionality they need. The best thing about ClickUp has been the changes to how we work. We had tried other products before but they never really stuck (Monday, Jira, Asana etc.). ClickUp is the first platform we have used consistently and everyone at the firm has found value from.

Minpunten: Would like to see even more external connection capabilities to further integrate ClickUp into other applications. The existing Zapier integration is good but exposing more of the API via Zapier and Tray.io would be very helpful.

• Beoordeeld op 8-10-2020