Over Amplitude

Analyseoplossing die klantgedrag analyseert om processen te stroomlijnen voor campagnebeheer, het bijhouden van conversies en meer.

Meer informatie over Amplitude

It is very easy to implement and to use by a no technical person. It also allows to integrate several platforms like those for A/B Tests.

Not flexible can't get the proper respond when needed.

Beoordelingen van Amplitude

4,0
Waar voor je geld

Amplitude heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 46 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Amplitude eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (46)

Jovan M.
Jovan M.
Head of Marketing in Servië
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great software for product and customer acquisition analysis

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Now we are using one tool instead of three tools in combination for the same thing.

With Amplitude, you can really dig very deep into the data you need. With this tool, you can measure both product and marketing metrics which provides you a holistic overview of everything you really need.

Setting up events you want to track can be tough. The overall tool learning curve can take a lot of time. Sometimes problems can occur in UTM tagging.

Yaron K.
Co-founder in Israël
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

The best tool for mobile app analytics - easy to deploy yet super powerful

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The tool has allowed us to understand exactly how users are using the app and make critical business decisions based on this insight.

This tool is extremely easy to deploy yet extremely powerful - you can very easily monitor any aspect of your user's experience within the app, and use the web frontend to create amazing charts and graphs that give you full insight into the user's experience.

The only thing I didn't like was that user properties are only updated when an event is triggered; I would love those to be updated independently.

Alaa E.
Technical Outsourcing Specialist in Jordanië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

A powerful analysis platform that assists you in making the best decisions possible.

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Amplitude has made it incredibly easy and intuitive to create analytics, display and discuss it, develop computed groups and parameters, and eliminate the need to write complex reports that are difficult to understand.

I enjoy the user interface and how it fits all of our demands for doing all of the functions; I also like that it includes the jobs of Brand Owner and Product Manager, as well as the numerous schemes that cover all project management pathways. I like that Amplitude allows us to exchange chart revisions and versions without having to save them and that we can create dashboards for our team to track crucial data in one place. It's simple to understand how to plot graph parameters consistently, which means you can quickly acquire enough fundamentals to answer simple charts and inquiries. I like that I can quickly build an ab test report and get the numbers as well as a high degree of confidence, which eliminates the need for us to copy the figures into another tool. Finally, using Amplitude, we can arrive at a true analysis.

I did not test many hard problems because Amplitude is simple to learn, but I believe it needs more automation to eliminate manual work as much as possible, as we currently require a lot of manual effort, which I find cumbersome at times.

iOS Developer in VS
Computersoftware

Good free plan but not many features.

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Cheap analytics with a good set of features.

It is free the use and has a nice dashboard that is customizable. It has user profiles like Mixpanel but they are much harder to access as there is no searchable list of user profiles. Also has a real time stream of events.

It has no where near the features of others like Mixpanel. Doesn't have an iOS app or any API to access your analytics data. Also there is no prebuilt dashboard like Flurry where you can get a general overview instead you have to create your own dashboards/charts. I will probably go with Flurry for free analytics for my next project and if you are looking for something better Mixpanel is probably the best out there but it is very expensive.

Software Engineer in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Real-time Traffic and Clickstream Analysis Made Easy

4,0 3 maanden geleden

The real-time aspect of Amplitude is what has caught my attention. All the events that we trigger from Front-end and back-end and how we send them to Amplitude help us understand the user journey on our application. The various dashboards that we can create like funnel, segment etc and doing analysis on a cohort of user based on segment is extremely helpful. The product itself is easy to use and the administrative tools are very helpful with allowing to block an event and provide definitions to make sure events that come in comply to them and our ability to discard them. The charts and monitors are easy to make and maintain and the ramp-up time is pretty fast for someone new to the platform. We used to use JS for Frontend but the tealium library was quite big in size and susceptible to blocking so moved away from using frontend library and use their backend API. Amplitude also helps us with user stitching so we get holistic overview of user's journey when use performs jobs on multiple devices

With the dashboards, the time frame that we would like to use is limited. There is Las 30 days and custom date etc. but there's no way for one to do Month to date, week to date time selection which can limit how much the monitors are helpful. For complex scenarios, the Amplitude user-stitching sometimes merge users not supposed to do that so that should be improved. The cost of amplitude is also one of the concerns we have.

Amit N.
Growth Manager in Israël
Internet, 501-1.000 werknemers

Powerful for in app visibilty

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it. I can easily track and monitor whatever is going on our website.

Ease of creating charts and dashboard. Amplitude makes it easy to get visibility on pretty much everything that happens in your website or app. Moreover they offer a VERY generous free plan.

To be honest, there isn't much to dislike. We're using the free tier which is sufficient for our needs.

Simon P.
Founder/Developer in Zweden
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Free tier is amazing!

5,0 vorig jaar

Amplitude has given me great insights at an incredible price. As an indie developer, you can go very far with the free tier.

I was on the scholarship plan and did get to try out the more advanced features. I found them a bit hard to understand, but I assume that the main limitation was my knowledge and not the tool itself.

Digital Marketing Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

This is an excellent resource for obtaining additional information beyond page visits

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Amplitude gives you the most power over the configuration of your web analytics and reports. Since our company collaborates with a third-party analytics agency to transfer data from Segment to Amplitude, our team has access to the highest quality data available. This is beneficial for us since it indicates that our agency's taxonomy documents make it easy to locate a great deal of information. This allows me to easily generate reports for everyone in the organization who needs to know how our website is performing.

The majority of Amplitude's issues stem from how our company operates. We have numerous products and platforms, and we collect data from numerous sources. Amplitude does not appear to have been designed with this type of enterprise in mind. However, they have done an excellent job of adapting to our demands. Did I add that their customer success staff is exceptional? It can be difficult to determine how to compare rates from different historical periods. Their comparison option makes this simple, however, the charts are not always clear. I'd prefer a separate user interface for measuring MoM or WoW performance based on the metrics and events I select to chart. I wish there was an easier way to export the complete data for all users on different events, so that I could utilize data analytics for clustering, creating forecasts, etc.

Matylda C.
Content Specialist in Polen
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Best product analytics tool for teams

4,0 4 jaar geleden

If you're looking for a tool that will allow your team to collaborate when pulling and analyzing your product data, you should try Amplitude. With this tool, you can create i.e. user funnels and easily share them with others. You can also create a dashboard to keep all your important metrics in one place which can be a lifesaver if you're a busy product marketer like me.

Although you get used to their navigation over time, it can be a bit frustrating in their beginning. I also wish they would explain the features a bit better in their documentation.

Wesley W.
Owner in VS
Consumentenelektronica, 11-50 werknemers

Amplitude is one of a kind!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: very useful and easy to use software that has helped my company increase revenue.

very simple easy to use interface with lots of options and insights into your buisness.

more specific customer data and insight given to tailor to my business needs

Growth Engineer in Spanje
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

I would choose it again!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The customer support is always there to help and even I have had the need to do a video call with them and went great. Lot of patience and very careful to satisfy our needs.

I am totally happy with the experience with Amplitude. The tool is fantastic and has so many functionalities that make the growth analysis simply great. What I liked most was the ability to create different cohorts based on the custom events tracked and the segments of users created. Thus, we could filter out all those leads that actually weren't on our product market fit.

The only thing that was a bit complex was with the tracking ID. You have to be careful with the usage of the user id and the app id on the web scripts on your webpage as you could easily track events to another user that is not the one that is using the tool in that moment. Even more with the events saved as guest that are tracked later to the user account when that same user logs in.

Andrew K.
Product in VS
Kleding en mode, 51-200 werknemers

Powerful, Great Functionality

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Would recommend overall. Easy enough for there to be adoption across the company but powerful enough so that power users could rely on it alone without going into the data warehouse.

Love the custom, easy to share links and strong flexibility in how data is displayed. Also intuitive way to build cohorts

Some inconsistencies in how data is calculated depending on the uniques vs totals across time ranges. Also frustrating that you can't do "monthlies" unless you start from the first of the month and that the averages are not weighted. Minor details that would have made the tool even better.

Jenelle H.
Jenelle H.
Senior Visual Designer in VS
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

Best Data Tool We've Ever Used

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So incredibly happy. We have used assorted data tools over the years, but nothing has been as easy or clear as Amplitude. Amplitude is now replacing three separate data tools we used to have to manually tie together to build a data picture.

SO easy to implement – I have a minor background in front end, and found it incredibly easy to build custom events and tie them to our products. It was virtually seamless to tie together a marketing site to our product, so we were quickly able to begin building a full picture of a user's journey from website through signup to onboarding. The help articles provided everything I needed to get up and running, I never needed to contact support about anything!

The only issue I have found so far has to do with UTM tagging. It could just be me, but it seems like Amplitude does not auto tag utm's for things like Search / organic / referral in the way that Google Analytics does. It's difficult to get a picture of referral sources, but I can get to the answer through a little bit of hacky work with the user properties for referring domain.

Thazeem U.
Senior IT Engineer in India
E-learning, 501-1.000 werknemers

Increased the lead flow

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We didn't face any issues in Amplitude till now in using this we are happy using this product

Helped the Customer Support and IT team to figure where we need the changes to be done for user flow

No Cons we have came across till using this software. Easy to go and managable. All good features with this.

Head of Customer Success in Polen
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Great product for analytics

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Thanks to Amplitude you can dig really deep into your data. Can be used in to measure both sales and customer success metrics. Can't imagine a project without it.

It is quite complicate to implement and require a tech knowledge to create and pass events. Also not very intuitive at the start.

Principal Program Strategist in VS
Internet, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Amplitude for product data can help you connect the dots

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love this tool!

I use Amplitude every day to create cohorts, analyze product trends and evaluate how we are tracking on our metrics. If you are a SaaS platform Amplitude is a huge help in visualizing data. The cohort abilities are also huge in comparing our A/B tests.

Setting up the events can be kind of tough. If you don't have an easy event set up then not all the features will be usable.

Senior Product Designer in Italië
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

An easy to use analytics dashboard for all members of your product team

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy and insightful tool that allows teams to communicate or discover their impact on user behaviours or success metrics.

As a designer, I find Amplitude to be the easiest analysis tool that we have available on my team. My favourite feature is the ability to string together analytics in order to get a sense of how users flow through various parts of the product. I mainly use amplitude in an exploratory way when embarking on redesigning or optimising features in product. However other team members produce great dashboards for each experience that we ship, and these are easy to navigate, manipulate and even remix into new queries.

I don't really have any problems with Amplitude. Sometimes I wish that it would upskill my ability to form complex queries, however that is asking a lot of the software – given I am probably not their core target audience (Design team).

Native Mobile Product Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Great for basic analytics

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Amplitude did a great job at simplifying the UX/UI experiences. They have a great feature set if you're looking for basic analytics on both mobile and desktop platforms.

Amplitude doesn't seem to get as complex into tracking as other tools on the market. However, if you're still in POC stages, it's well worth it.

Product Manager in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 51-200 werknemers

Most powerful analytics tool on the market

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I love being able to create charts and dashboards that give me insight into the apps we build. I am given detailed views into the events, cohorts, and a multitude of other attributes of our app.

Not a fault of the software, but I've had to read the helpful documentation several times to understand calculations.

Andrea v C.
Customer Success Director in VS
E-learning, 201-500 werknemers

A very useful tool to analyze KPIs

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience is overall very good. It allows me to get what I need even if it took a long time to understand and configure. This is a great tool for deep analysis and to get clear and precise charts to show clients.

It's very flexible. I can get almost all the data I need to analyze KPIs and show clients the progress and work on the ROI together

It can be very complicated to understand and manage. Before becoming an expert, I had to play with it for a long long time. The guide is useful but the product is complicated

iOS Developer in Portugal
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Very good analytics platform

4,0 3 jaar geleden

I've used this for about 2 years and it is very feature rich with a lot of functionality and options to show and analyse the data.

Having much options and features bring a problem where sometimes simple things are a little bit complicated.

Quality Assurance Engineer in Portugal
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Data analysis made easy

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Amplitude allows users with little to no experience in data management and analysis to create useful artifacts to extract useful information from raw data. It is quite simple to create and maintain reports on user engagement or funnel analysis.

When data is combined from multiple sources, it can be tricky to ensure that all those platforms are aligned and properly joined together.

Jeremy B.
Owner in VS
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great and getting better

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good product that is only getting better. The format and how you can add on is great. It is user friendly and sounds good.

The addition of more amplifier and artists, and hire you can purchase add ons... toss way it’s not too much to just get started, but you can always buy more.

Slight learning curve, but minimal... it way easy once you dive in and start experimenting with the software. I’ma hands on guy and it took minutes to understand.

Sean D.
Android Developer in VS

Decent free plan service but the interface has become increasingly overcomplicated over the years.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They ability to freely monitor my application in realtime

I like their free plan its a godsend for indie developers like myself who have a limited budget. Their user activity activity information and presentation is top notch. For example on that page I click on a individual user and see how long they've used my app, see what they did during each session and I can even select a option to see what events they're triggering in realtime.

Over the years its become increasingly more complicated to use their interface and find the information I'm looking for. When I started using Amplitude a couple of years ago it was simpler to organize the data how I wanted but now a days I frequently find myself lost after coming back to check app every couple of weeks.

CEO in VK
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Helps you really understand the users!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, great experience so far, I loved the key insights the Behavioural Cohorts offers.

- Very easy to implement, to create reports, dashboards and to dissect your data using multiple dimensions - Offers a very generous free tier - I liked the Behavioural Cohorts as it offer key insights that help you understand exactly which are your best users and what makes them stick around - Great tools for understanding and interpreting your data on the paid plans

It's quite expensive - so if you really want to use it you need to be ready to spend some money with it.