Over Mixpanel

Mixpanel helpt bedrijven te analyseren hoe gebruikers communiceren, converteren en behouden blijven op verschillende apparaten - en vervolgens die gegevens te gebruiken om hun bedrijf te laten groeien.

Meer informatie over Mixpanel

You can easily create segmentation and target the audience easily. You can automate the campaigns and push notifications with the help of funnel.

No advanced feature for email tracking, which adds the need of other tools for more detailed marketing campaigns.

Beoordelingen van Mixpanel

4,0
Waar voor je geld

Mixpanel heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 110 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Mixpanel eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (110)

Sushant
Sushant
Co-Founder in India
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Simple & effective product analytics tool

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'm pretty happy with the product. Since we had just launched the product in the market, we were not expecting too much from the analytics perspective. We were just looking for basic cohorts, funnels and customer-wise events data across different channels. All these can be solved via Mixpanel and the price point is definitely attractive. We also applied via startup program which saved us 1 yr fees as well.

I always liked the simplicity of Mixpanel and the level of support & document available to make the entire integration fast & smooth. The feature of Funnels is very good and it definitely gives the ability to understand a lot of data points.

Customer segmentation and the ability to slice & dice the cohorts data is something that can be improved for sure.

Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Analytics tool for Decision Making

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was a great product we use it on daily bases to track the user activity on our site and based on the research we plan our future goals.

1. It is highly useful for those products which are based on customer service over web like hotel bookings, resume creation, etc. 2. You can easily create your own events for evey page or action and track user experience on mixpanel that where are they mostly using and viewing on their site which helps in decision making to upgrade their products. 3. You can easily access the mixpanel data form anywhere just login to mixpanel site and you can see the realtime data. 4. It is also easy to implement on the source code of products . We just need to include one script and we are able to add events where ever we like to define.

Sometimes we face issue in profiling of the users.

Noam
Founder in VS
Mediaproductie, 11-50 werknemers

A Comprehensive Review of Mixpanel

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have been very happy with my experience using Mixpanel. The ease of setup and powerful analytics have been invaluable to me in understanding my user base and making better decisions.

Mixpanel is an incredibly powerful and user-friendly tool for tracking and analyzing user behavior. Its intuitive interface makes it easy to set up and use. Its powerful analytics provide deep insights into user behavior and allow users to make better decisions.

Mixpanel can be expensive for some users, and its features may be too complex for some. Additionally, its customer service could use improvement.

Hasin
Data Analyst in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers

One of the best web analytics tools

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: - Web analytics
- Mobile Analytics
- Marketing Attribution

The best part about this app is that I able to track a mobile and web user of my application under the same umbrella.

The user interface is not the best for non-analytics or non-technical users but it is better over time with the new updates.

Business Development in India
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Customer data management by Mixpanel

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Experience is good so far we are able to use the software effectively to understand our user behavior and understand where we need to improve

We use Mix panel to know the behavior or our customers and analyze. This is very easy with Mixpanel and we also had someone from Mixpanel to train us on how to use and read the data from the software

Sometimes, we may have to navigate a lot to find a user information. There has to be some shortcuts or onscreen tutorials

Pius
Founder in Oeganda
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Mixpanel

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Satisfactory! Mixapanel has helped me improve my product faster with more in-depth analysis and reporting. Tracking sign-ups from the server-side for example enabled me to get more accurate hypersensitive information without the Ad-block interruptions. Mixpanel is as key for my business as it is right now. It gives me a birds-eye view of everything I need to know about customer interactions.

The dashboard reporting is amazing! It is really easy to read and interpret even for a non-technical solo founder. With this, you can easily identify how your users are interacting with the product and how to streamline the processes. These easy-to-use reports make it easier to you to make adjustments to increase retention, engage more, and get better numbers

Setting it up is not easy in comparison to Google Analytics! Setting up server-side or client-side, or a hybrid of both needs a level of expertise to fully leverage the benefits of the platform. You will have to watch a couple of intense YouTube Videos and go through the support articles to set up the events to get it up and running smoothly. You'll probably make a few mistakes and correct them. As a non-technical founder, it was quite frustrating setting up at the beginning but worth it eventually.

Vaibhav
Digital Marketing Specialist in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Most important Data Analytics tool for SaaS

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great tool tool which every saas product marketer and developer teams should use for products improvement.

Can track more detailed and accurate users Interaction information for SaaS products.

Implementation takes time and development efforts.

Tom
Technical solutions lead in VK
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Really good for integrating with apps!

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Really good to see engagement and interactions within an app and build trends from the data! Really easy to set up reports and visualise them on dashboards

Currently haven’t come across any issues with this software currently.

Senior Customer Success in India
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers

Day to day use of the software

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Ease and one stop for analysis and data management

Sometimes the data is clustered. May have option to download csv

Mansi
Mansi
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

#1 software for keeping track of product metrics and plan team KPIs

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The overall experience was excellent, and would definitely recommend to use this software for your apps and products.

I liked that I could create de-coupled dashboards for my product, and keep track of various features of my app like how many orders were completed, how many rewards were sent to the users, how many users are using my mobile app, and also which all countries are my users spread in. It also generated powerful reports that helps me track my long-term goals for the product. I can easily identify which are the most used or least used features in my app.

I did not like that their customer service takes their own sweet time to reply. It would be helpful if they could also support live chat for urgent queries.

Aleksandr
Aleksandr
Principal Software Engineer in VS
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

There are a lot of analytics tools. This one does work.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall mixpanel is one of the best solutions on the market. It is realiably, offers wide range of tools and libraries to satisfy both administrators, marketologists, developers and managers.
It is somewhat costly and sometimes you would like mixpanel to think more about the edge cases.

Tracks both events and profiles. Collects wide specter of attributes, some of them automatically. Provides quite comprehensive documentation, including some obscure use cases. Mixpanel supports mobile, web, server side analytic events, and for that offers a number of implementation for different languages and platforms, including JS, Ruby, Python, PHP etc. Dashboard offers dictionary, event and field renaming, live events and profile updates stream, various graphs and insights. Built-in visualizer uses mixpanel own query builder, it works perfectly and requires just a bit of reading. Again. the documentation, examples and how-to's are very helpful. Mixpanel does not lose updates in most of the cases, but they might be delayed. Heat map is there but sometimes it works a bit strange and it is hard to tell whether it can be trusted.

Mixpanel does not document the whole protocol and this is VERY inconvenient when server-side events are to be implemented, or your application requires proxifiying to work around adblockers. The protocol itself is not suitable for seamless proxifying. Documentation may be slightly outdated. Some obscure moments in it are just there for like forever despite discussed numerous times on the internet. Tech support is mostly useless. Most of the time it is possible to sort thing out without technical support, though, but still - this is something that could definitely be improved. Until recently there was no reliable debug tool to check updates to profile. Now, though they are rendered as operations, it is still not exactly what is expected. Latency sometimes is an issue. Price is a bit too high.

Robson
CTO in Brazilië
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

MixPanel the best Software Analytics Tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use MixPanel to measure all the resources of our Software. With the collected data, we set up visualizations and dashboards to make decisions in our product, and in our sales proccess, because we use MixPanel to tracking our Free Trial.
For Product Analytics, I do not doubt that the MixPanel is The best choice, even more, than we are a Startup and we have been counting on the startups program for some time.

Mixpanel interface is excellent. For anyone who works with software as a service, this tool is essential! Distinguished product teams use this tool. MixPanel have too many resources, all you need when the subject is Product Analytics you can do with Mixpanel. I'm CTO on [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and use at least once on a week MixPanel to taking product decisions.

The initial configuration of data tracking is a bit complicated, especially if you want to evaluate everything that is possible. You will take some time to setup the events, mainly the custom events of you product. Of course you need to evaluate the points the make sense to track, and if you love data like I, I'm sure that you will want to track everything.

Shrishtee
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

An Exceptional Analytic Tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been tracking user events and Mixpanel has proved a great ally for that. It's easy to use features had made it stand out than other products in the market. I have been using this more for than six months now and not for once I faced any difficulties. It wasn't any arduous for me and I would suggest people who are looking for a great analytic tool to try this one.

Intelligible software it is, with user friendly interface. A new user doesn't have to be perturbed much to understand the functionality of this product. All the features are quite comprehensible.

There is nothing in this product to dislike. The price might bother a few people but in the comparison to the other analytic software out there the price of this product is very much acceptable, making this product affordable than others.

CEO in VS
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Basic analytics software for simple companies

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall this product was easy to integrate and use, but ultimately did not provide the level of detail needed to run a successful data-driven business.

This product provides easy-to-integrate code and some very basic metrics for your digital products. It is easy to use for beginners in data & analytics.

There are many better visualizations and analytics metrics that could exist, but do not for the sake of simplicity. If you want to be more advanced in your ability to measure your data, look at other analytics platforms.

Full Stack Engineer in Duitsland
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Sophisticated but pricey solution

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really liked to use it and wish that it becomes more affordable at scale

- Quite easy to integrate Mixpanel event tracking in existing codebase - Granular control is provided about when we want to start tracking a user's events and when do we want to destroy it

- For small number of users, the solution is quite affordable but even for a small SAAS, the costs scale up so quickly depending upon the number of customers that inevitably you are forced to either cough up the money or change to another tracking service which would then take months of efforts.

Digital Marketing & UX Expert in Residence & Mentor in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Super powerful analytics

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I used to always use google analytics but have become a huge fan of Mixpanel. It's super easy to set up and to integrate into your workflow. It's easy to set up segmentations and flows so you can see how people move through your site or product. This has been hugely helpful in our ability to optimize conversion.

I'm curious how they can improve the collaboration abilities with teammates and allow for more streamlined experiments.

Adarsh
CEO in VS

Great even tracking platform

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Mixpanel lets me track how often users are performing a specific pattern of interactions with my websites/web apps. It makes it easy to visualize the frequency and incidence of these events, and use the data in conjunction with other platforms like Google Analytics.

There's a bit of a learning curve, especially if you haven't used a similar platform in the past. I have also found that certain ad-blockers might cause events not to register.

Vice President, Client Success in VS
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Tracked our usage data effectively

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Mixpanel is recommended but I would review your requirements to see that it's the right tool for your business needs.

Mixpanel provided us with a wide range of product data that helped guide our business decisions. We could also export this data and provide to customers.

We had a lot of issues with the reliability of the data based on how MixPanel captured it. It's also a very difficult product to use and requires extensive training to get the most out of it - even for a user that wants to access basic reports.

Deputy Director, Advocacy in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Mixpanel review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are an SaaS startup, and are trying to accomplish two things with Mixpanel: 1) understand for what and how our clients are using our system, so we can help them utilize ALL features; and 2) increase internal and external satisfaction by updating our knowledge base based on our Mixpanel data to reduce support tickets and increase client retention.

Mixpanel is awesome and really helps you make the most of your website or platform. Flows and funnels are key to better understanding how people use our site and what paths they take to complete various tasks that we could make easier for them.

So far, there's really nothing I've discovered that I don't like about Mixpanel.

Arthur
Product Manager in Duitsland
Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great analytic tool for tracking your data

4,0 4 jaar geleden

- Perfect for Saas product - Easy to use interface - Love using funnels in order to track our users' behavior - Also helps the R&D team tp surface bags

- Dashboard could be better - Bettet collaboration options within the team

Design Lead in VS
, 11-50 werknemers

Powerful tool if you can figure out how to use it

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: See conversion through my site, visually.

It lets me see funnel conversion. Once funnels and events are set up, they're pretty easy to create and edit.

It's harder to use that it should be, should be easily used by non technical roles. Adding events to the site should be easily done without having to ask an engineer. Some simple things are hard i.e. "show me a a list of events that exist in our product"

Software Engineer in Sri Lanka
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Review for Mixpanel

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Best analytic tool which can be used in enterprise level applications.

one of the best product which allow tracking user interaction with the application. Easy integration with frontend and backend (nodeJS) projects

UIs of applying filtering on data is not very user friendly. Better if it can improve user friendlyness of the analytics dashboard.

Amy
Amy
Book Reviewer in VS
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great product for analytics

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I run two blogs, and have an online bookstore, as well as a podcast. Data and analytics are essential for our company to keep track of where our increases and decreases are, for our metrics.

Took a little while to learn, but after it was a bit easy.

Maria
Operations Director in Peru
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Great software to analyze online data

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It´s been positive. As I mentioned before, Mixpanel allows the team to be in knowledge of data that generates better results for us as an agency and for our clients.

It allows understanding better of the user and their online behavior, allowing the team to make better decisions based on data.

It is a little bit difficult to understand for new users. The learning curve is too long, and that makes us lose time in training every time we have a new team member.

Head of Business Development in Spanje
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Advanced analytical tool, yo can measure the most important KPIs

4,0 4 jaar geleden

If you need to measure something in your website, sure it will be possible with Mixpanel. We implemented in a customer where we needed to track user behaviour to show KPIs to their investor and, although at first it was a bit difficult to understand and handle, once you get used to the tool and the documentation, you will be quite surprise about the huge possibilities. Metrics like retention, acquisition, conversion or lifetime value are not a problem anymore with Mixpanel.

As commented in the Pros box, it is a bit complex to use. If you only need to track simple KPIs like visits, journey, conversions and so on... maybe it is better you start with another tool like Google Analytics. Mixpanel is a bit expensive and it is only worth it ir you need very advanced dashboards.