Overall our experience has been a positive one, easy to get started and great support when needed

Beoordeeld op 3-9-2017
Linda B.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We had our old website for 10 years, and it was no longer capable of doing many of the things we wanted to be able to do, to keep up with developments in online retail, and the direction we were wanting to head. In particular at the time of moving, our old website was not a secure site and could not be optimised for mobiles.... Both of these Rocket Spark offered.... and they were recommended and they were local :)

Pluspunten: Easy to follow templates, instructions, and readily available help made it easy to set up the website ourselves without needing to employ a designer or developer. Also the SEO information was really good too. We already knew a lot of this, but had worked long and hard to learn it, so it is great to see it provided. We like that Rocket Spark is a local company, are so available and prompt in replying to us when we contact them, and are constantly looking to develop and fine tune their software.

Minpunten: The software covers all the basics for an online shop, but lacks some of the features offered by some other providers of online shopping sites. We have contacted Rocket Spark about a couple of these issues and potential additions to our website and have been assured they will be considering them for future development. Online sales data is collected and provided, but can inaccurate as sales figures are calculated based on orders being placed, not payment being received. This also means that if an order is refunded the figure cannot be removed for the total either. There is no method to keep track of sales figures for unpaid direct credit orders, or refunded orders, as the unpaid orders and abandoned baskets category does not capture these. There is also no ability to up-sell just prior or at check out.

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

HI Linda, thanks for your review! With the new version of Rocketspark ecommerce we launched recently, we have made some improvements in this area and we have more in the pipeline for better visibility of unpaid orders, refunded orders etc. Please keep the feedback coming. We have invested significantly into Rocketspark ecommerce in the last 6 months and some major new features have been launched but there is even more to come.

Extremely helpful.Any questions are answered promptly. Give you ideas,steps/links to improve .

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2017
Leanne S.
Director and Owner
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy to use. Able to keep up with current trends. Can be changed at anytime with many options. Good checkout process.Direct links with social media , payment systems etc. Can be personalised.

Pluspunten: Images are taken care of. Easy to manage. Good platform.Kept upto date. Good links with social media and trending ideas. Great value for money. NZ based.It was a perfect way to start a new website with their trial process.I was even fortunate enough to extend the trial until I was sure I was ready. Great expertise team to guide and help you with anything to do with this particular software.Easy to manage and use. Good selection of templates and you have the ability to change any part of the website admin at any time. Good checkout process which links to direct payment system. Great to have the editing and preview available.Links with SEO (and Google). Available search function which I did not have in my previous website. Ability to manage and design banners,slides ,pages,

Minpunten: Perhaps an easier/clearer comments section on the checkout process as customers don't see it and email me their preferences/messages for cards etc. Currently I get them to place any extra information in the shipping information box near checkout.This is mentioned on my website but they still don't see it!.

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

Hi Leanne, late last year we released a new version of Rocketspark ecommerce with a completely redesigned ecommerce checkout experience for buyers. Hopefully you like the improvement and thanks for leaving your review.

Rocketspark Rocks

Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019
Amanda F.
Ceo
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As above, it’s an all round great product. I love the community they’ve built for their partners as well, so we can all work together to help each other.

Pluspunten: The ease of use, and ability to be able to offer beautiful functional websites to everyone. I also think the support is next level amazing, they go above and beyond to help, and work with us to build more options

Minpunten: There is nothing that I don’t like, everything I need works!

friendly and helpful staff ...proactive. Smart looking website and easy to use for building DIY

Beoordeeld op 11-6-2017
Karl T.
business owner and chef
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The support is good. I like the way the i can build my own website with your support. The feeds to my social media is great. Customers report the website is easy to browse.
In general this is very good and reliable software so well done guys and thank you.

Minpunten: I don't like the check-out of my shop. Current configurations are confusing to customers. I don't think long term having to use only one drop down for customers to state where they are from and what area delivery is for will be sufficient. Also not even being able to change the wording on that drop down to indicate delivery instead of country is a little frustrating. Overall customer feed back is its clumsy and difficult to understand.
When a customer has a purchase in their basket and wants to go back to the store, it returns right back to the start of the shop not where they left off. This makes shopping for multiple items a longer process then need be for the customer. Thank you for the opportunity to advise and review.

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

Hi Karl, thanks for your feedback. We recently launched a completely redesigned ecommerce checkout experience for your buyers. Regarding the shipping drop down, this is also on our radar as something that can be improved.

First rate service from a dedicated team.....Highly recommended

Beoordeeld op 15-7-2018
Eric M.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: After many years of running my own web server and having to constantly update software, install software only to find much later that it conflicted in some way with other installed modules, fighting against security breaches etc.etc. I finally decided to let someone else have this daily time consuming headache. Luckily for me, Rocketspark was one of the preferred vendors of VEND (my store's POS system) I had the added benefit of Rocketspark and VEND collaborating seamlessly together which halved my work load when it comes to syncing my store inventory with my online store. The money and time saved far outweighs the per annum cost of subscribing to Rocketspark. The servers are super-fast and the nightmare of nit-picking over SEO is a thing of the past. We have noticed a sharp rise in our Goole rankings, which I put down to Rocketspark.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use and understand, with a good choice of template themes which are also easily adapted to suit your preferred style.

Minpunten: For the more advanced or ambitious web site owner or developer, there are some modules that you will need to ask the support team to have them included. This can seem to be frustrating and costly if you are used to handling installations of modules, plugins or scripts direct from the web root, but this is necessary for the Rocketspark devs to keep control over the integrity, security, speed and functionality of the web servers

Great Product Saved my Website

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2019
Stuart R.
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Amazing from mid night support to fixing my errors I was never made to feel like an idiot. They also took on all my product suggestions and the look of my website is ten fold than it was!

Pluspunten: Your not just a number like the big American players. At Rocketspark I felt like I actually got support as if I was a big customer and the servers they host our website on is night and day compared to Go Daddy. The looks and adjustments are so much easier to do aswell that it will actually save my thousands.

Minpunten: Haven't found anything yet. Few small improvements but linking Jotform to the website it solved it easy enough.

As a novice, this was the only website of many that l tried that was exceptionally easy to create.

Beoordeeld op 9-6-2017
Karen E.
Artist
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I can change anything l want when l want, l can alter the whole look of the website if l want with the click of a button, but best of all and the one thing l found much better than other website providers that l found was these guys really mean what they say when it comes to after sale service, they have gone far beyond my expectations. When l needed advice, layout support, technical support l found them very approachable and supportive. One thing that also makes them stand out is when your not tech savvy, they speak in normal peoples language, so that you actually understand what they are saying without feeling stupid. I can't say enough positives about this company, they are what they say when they say it, which is much more than the other companies who spouted the same notion but never delivered the after sales support. These guys (just ask they they will be there) so my experience thus far tells me. Cheers Karen (Buderim , Qld)

Minpunten: The sizing of banners l have to say is tricky, l had to mess around with resizing so many times, but small price to pay for a great website, but thats about my only complaint.

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

Hi Karen, thanks for your feedback about the feature area editor. We are constantly on the look out for new features and improvements so we'll take that into consideration.

This has been the perfect platform for our evolving business.

Beoordeeld op 1-7-2018
Carole S.
Marketing Exec
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: It is easy and quick to set up a professional looking website and online shop with helpful online guidance and prompts. Can access from anywhere, allowing us to be quick with any changes or new products. We have received positive comments from customers about our site. We are not highly tech savvy, more dinasaur than millennial, using Rocketspark has made managing our 2 websites very achievable, we are happy with the results.

Minpunten: There are times when the features we are looking for to add to our customers experience are not available. There are usually work arounds or the possibility of having custom work done, as well Rocketspark do make changes to the system when many users request it , however somtimes this is not as timely as we would like.

Unreal customer service, and intuitive UI.

Beoordeeld op 18-9-2019
Jonathan N.
Landbouw, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It's just simple. It's easy to use and I can customize things intuitively. Also, RocketSpark's customer service is terrific.

Minpunten: There is nothing about my experience with RocketSpark that I'd consider as being below my expectations.

Rocketspark Platform is awesome

Beoordeeld op 25-11-2019
Melanie C.
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love how easy the software is to use, the built in templates and how you don't need to understand code to put together a beautiful website. The customer care team go above the call of duty to provide amazing customer service. I also love how I'm supporting a local NZ based company.

Minpunten: I would love to see more template options as I haven't seen any new ones since I built my website. They are all totally customizable however. I just love seeing new things!

Amazing customer service from small NZ company

Beoordeeld op 5-9-2019
Naomi C.
Marketing Manager
Voedselproductie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Has been a great platform for expanding our health food company into the online space and increasing sales revenue through online sales

Pluspunten: Easy to use and modify website
Great SEO
Lovely and friendly staff at rocketspark, fix problems quickly

Minpunten: Being a relatively new web platform they do have limited features eg. not compatible with google customer reviews yet

Simply loving it!

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2019
Mart-jan V.
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Loving it. It's nice, quick, beautiful, super support, good integrations. It's god what we need.

Pluspunten: Easy to understand, beautiful, fantastic customer support, good integrations. Very well designed templates and functionality.

Minpunten: I miss the option to manage multiple website from one account / dashboard. Certain 'pro' changes cannot be made by the user but must be done by the company. This is very well and quickly done, but it would be nice to be able to do that yourself.

Great product

Beoordeeld op 15-5-2019
Rene C.
Import en export, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Being an importer of horticultural products from Indonesia, Australia and the Philippines, having a good website to disseminate technical informations and share benefits to readers is a "must". Rocketspark have provided me with the best to do just that especially since it is so easy to set up, easy to modify, structures that could compete with other more expensive products and with a most excellent customer support system.

Pluspunten: Easy and simple enough to set up and yet the finished product looks great. The step by step instruction is excellent for non technical man like me. I give Rocketspark all the credit for the reason that I was able to build my website by myself but under their close guidance. More importantly, customer support is the best when along the way one find some issues. Response is there in most times in just a matter of minutes.

Minpunten: I have not found any. Being a non technical guy, I have used it within my limit other than those I have discussed with customer support.

An ingenious Kiwi created website platform

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2019
Kath B.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Rocketspark is a fantastic company to work with for website builds, the team is caring, personable and always available to help find a solution.

Pluspunten: It is made by New Zealander's! The innovation is ongoing and the support is excellent with queries and questions to have a smooth website design process.

Minpunten: Sometimes the functionality is not available, however the Rocketspark team are always on the improve with new ideas and features to make the online website design process even better.

Easy Peasy

Beoordeeld op 17-5-2019
Landbouw, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Awesome - I love it that I'm constantly getting feedback from people how much they love our website. It's the first and only one I've ever built.

Pluspunten: This website builder is so easy to use and constantly update your website. Their customer service is amazing, friendly and quick. I recommend them highly.

Minpunten: Not much, there's a couple of extras I would like such as auto sign up to Mailchimp from our shop but these guys are always open to suggestions and constantly improving.

Rocket Spark is a great, easy to use template webdesign platform. Good Bang for your buck.

Beoordeeld op 29-11-2017
Chief Executive Officer
Detailhandel
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Higher online engagement and calls to action through activities.

Pluspunten: Easy to change elements and design pages, in the template structures, simple and effective. The support is self explanatory and understandable.

Minpunten: Layouts are limited and the connectivity with other apps or software is sometimes limited. Image management needs attention, specifically the resizing functions.

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

Hi there, thanks for your review!

The Rocketspark software has made my goal of setting up my own website achievable. So simple to use.

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2017
Margaret B.
Alternatieve geneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The simplicity of use is the main benefit for me.

Pluspunten: Not being very tech savvy, I have found the simplicity of using this software fantastic. The product offers some great features and the functionality is easy to follow. I have found my whole experience with Rocketspark to be very high quality, from the software package itself and what it presents to the fantastic customer support of the team. There are regular updates to the software which means you have the ability to continually upgrade your site. The analytical part of the software is also very helpful and easy to follow to keep you updated with how your site is performing etc. What you get is great value for money.

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

Hi Margaret, thanks for your feedback!

Super easy

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2017
Bridget H.
Business owner
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Right from the start I really enjoying building my website with Rocketspark. It was so easy and only took a few days and that includes a shop. The multiple payment gateways has improved my sales and the excellent SEO has helped my Google ranking. They are also really quick to get back to me with any issues I might have with great advise, and the tips you receive really help create a professional website. Thanks Rocketspark for creating such a great product.

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

Hi Bridget, thanks for the feedback!

I just love using Rocketspark.

Beoordeeld op 11-4-2017
Melanie C.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I just love using Rocketspark and my clients do too. It's a beautiful design platform and so easy to update. All of my clients are small businesses and they love how adaptable their website can be as their business grows. Their support team are amazing too - they consider no question to small and are always available to help. Thank you Rocketspark.

Pluspunten: Rocketspark websites are beautiful. They allow me to create a sleek modern website for my clients and my clients find their new website easy to update - no coding needed! Their support team are amazing too, such a pleasure to work with.

Minpunten: I haven't come across any yet!

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

Hi Melanie, thanks for your review, please keep any feedback coming if you have any suggestions!

Enjoyed the ease of use over the time while using Rocketspark

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2017
Sam A.
Owner at DR MOTO
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy to use, I can easily make changes to the design and content I want to be displayed on the website. it has some useful tools to really give that professional touch to my website.

Minpunten: Everything is great, a few changes to customise the layout a bit more would be great, otherwise no complaints.

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

Hi Sam, thanks for the feedback about layout customisation. We launched some more design customisation options since you left this review and we're constantly working on new features so keep the feedback coming!

After working for years on a Wordpress website I can't believe how easy Rocketspark is.

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2018
Operations Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Piece of mind, the ability to be creative and great customer service from their team. Also, a very well resourced help section.

Pluspunten: One of the best customer service I've ever experienced. As soon as I have a query it gets resolved. Other platforms have a lot to learn from them. Easy of use, even for a complete novice. Really affordable as well and compatible with a lot of other platforms we have been using and wanted to remain with.

Minpunten: Nothing at this stage. As I said above, this program is so easy to use. After having had a Wordpress website designed for us by a design agency we feel like we can finally be in control.

The website builder I can find!

Beoordeeld op 2-7-2017
Andrew G.
B&B owner
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The ability to showcase our business to the world.

Pluspunten: The flexibility and ease of use. The designs look great and the ability to customise pages is very useful. Also the links with social media are very important these days.

Minpunten: There's really not much I can think of. It's minor to the point of not being an issue for me, but although I believe page optimisation (speed) is built in, if you perform page checks through Google analytics it suggests further optimisation. I've never bothered following this up as it doesn't seem to be a problem!!!

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

Hi Andrew, thanks for your feedback. We are working on some page speed improvements right at the moment, so keep an eye on your inbox for a feature announcement soon.

easy

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2017
Steve A.
ceo
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: better business practices, and more clients that remain loyal and happy with my product.

Pluspunten: I love this software it's easy to use, and getting help makes it even easier. Being able to load and add, change gives it a point of difference to other websites I've had.

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

Hi Steve, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Rocketspark has proved incredible easy to use.Any questions or problems have been answered promptly.

Beoordeeld op 2-10-2017
Sandra A.
Founder and Director
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: What I like the most about the Rocketspark platform is the ease of it and the incredible service provided.

Minpunten: Hidden products do not work that well. They till show up and when consumers click on them it just says Product Unavailable.

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

Hi Sandra, this shouldn't be possible. Please get in touch with us and we can investigate this with you to diagnose what's happening if it's still an issue. The likely cause is a direct link from a button or text link on your site to a hidden product that you have access to when logged in but your visitors don't. Hidden products will not show in the /shop/ area for visitors. Only if there's a direct link to that page will they see the Product Unavailable notice.

Personal touch in customer service unbeatable

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019
Service Coordinator
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Really happy with the customer service. You feel like you are talking to a real person that cares about their business and yours.

Pluspunten: I have enjoyed building a website using their simple templates. They would be suitable for all levels and the templates guide you to the types of pages all websites should have. It was almost too easy to set up.

Minpunten: I'm still working through the template and because of the premade block type sections, there is less flexibility but that is a good thing if you don't have a great design eye. The templates keep the formatting clean.