Overall our experience has been a positive one, easy to get started and great support when needed

Beoordeeld op 3-9-2017
Linda B.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We had our old website for 10 years, and it was no longer capable of doing many of the things we wanted to be able to do, to keep up with developments in online retail, and the direction we were wanting to head. In particular at the time of moving, our old website was not a secure site and could not be optimised for mobiles.... Both of these Rocket Spark offered.... and they were recommended and they were local :)

Pluspunten: Easy to follow templates, instructions, and readily available help made it easy to set up the website ourselves without needing to employ a designer or developer. Also the SEO information was really good too. We already knew a lot of this, but had worked long and hard to learn it, so it is great to see it provided. We like that Rocket Spark is a local company, are so available and prompt in replying to us when we contact them, and are constantly looking to develop and fine tune their software.

Minpunten: The software covers all the basics for an online shop, but lacks some of the features offered by some other providers of online shopping sites. We have contacted Rocket Spark about a couple of these issues and potential additions to our website and have been assured they will be considering them for future development. Online sales data is collected and provided, but can inaccurate as sales figures are calculated based on orders being placed, not payment being received. This also means that if an order is refunded the figure cannot be removed for the total either. There is no method to keep track of sales figures for unpaid direct credit orders, or refunded orders, as the unpaid orders and abandoned baskets category does not capture these. There is also no ability to up-sell just prior or at check out.

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

HI Linda, thanks for your review! With the new version of Rocketspark ecommerce we launched recently, we have made some improvements in this area and we have more in the pipeline for better visibility of unpaid orders, refunded orders etc. Please keep the feedback coming. We have invested significantly into Rocketspark ecommerce in the last 6 months and some major new features have been launched but there is even more to come.

Extremely helpful.Any questions are answered promptly. Give you ideas,steps/links to improve .

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2017
Leanne S.
Director and Owner
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Easy to use. Able to keep up with current trends. Can be changed at anytime with many options. Good checkout process.Direct links with social media , payment systems etc. Can be personalised.

Pluspunten: Images are taken care of. Easy to manage. Good platform.Kept upto date. Good links with social media and trending ideas. Great value for money. NZ based.It was a perfect way to start a new website with their trial process.I was even fortunate enough to extend the trial until I was sure I was ready. Great expertise team to guide and help you with anything to do with this particular software.Easy to manage and use. Good selection of templates and you have the ability to change any part of the website admin at any time. Good checkout process which links to direct payment system. Great to have the editing and preview available.Links with SEO (and Google). Available search function which I did not have in my previous website. Ability to manage and design banners,slides ,pages,

Minpunten: Perhaps an easier/clearer comments section on the checkout process as customers don't see it and email me their preferences/messages for cards etc. Currently I get them to place any extra information in the shipping information box near checkout.This is mentioned on my website but they still don't see it!.

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

Hi Leanne, late last year we released a new version of Rocketspark ecommerce with a completely redesigned ecommerce checkout experience for buyers. Hopefully you like the improvement and thanks for leaving your review.

Rocketspark Rocks

Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019
Amanda F.
Ceo
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As above, it’s an all round great product. I love the community they’ve built for their partners as well, so we can all work together to help each other.

Pluspunten: The ease of use, and ability to be able to offer beautiful functional websites to everyone. I also think the support is next level amazing, they go above and beyond to help, and work with us to build more options

Minpunten: There is nothing that I don’t like, everything I need works!

friendly and helpful staff ...proactive. Smart looking website and easy to use for building DIY

Beoordeeld op 11-6-2017
Karl T.
business owner and chef
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The support is good. I like the way the i can build my own website with your support. The feeds to my social media is great. Customers report the website is easy to browse.
In general this is very good and reliable software so well done guys and thank you.

Minpunten: I don't like the check-out of my shop. Current configurations are confusing to customers. I don't think long term having to use only one drop down for customers to state where they are from and what area delivery is for will be sufficient. Also not even being able to change the wording on that drop down to indicate delivery instead of country is a little frustrating. Overall customer feed back is its clumsy and difficult to understand.
When a customer has a purchase in their basket and wants to go back to the store, it returns right back to the start of the shop not where they left off. This makes shopping for multiple items a longer process then need be for the customer. Thank you for the opportunity to advise and review.

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

Hi Karl, thanks for your feedback. We recently launched a completely redesigned ecommerce checkout experience for your buyers. Regarding the shipping drop down, this is also on our radar as something that can be improved.

First rate service from a dedicated team.....Highly recommended

Beoordeeld op 15-7-2018
Eric M.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: After many years of running my own web server and having to constantly update software, install software only to find much later that it conflicted in some way with other installed modules, fighting against security breaches etc.etc. I finally decided to let someone else have this daily time consuming headache. Luckily for me, Rocketspark was one of the preferred vendors of VEND (my store's POS system) I had the added benefit of Rocketspark and VEND collaborating seamlessly together which halved my work load when it comes to syncing my store inventory with my online store. The money and time saved far outweighs the per annum cost of subscribing to Rocketspark. The servers are super-fast and the nightmare of nit-picking over SEO is a thing of the past. We have noticed a sharp rise in our Goole rankings, which I put down to Rocketspark.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use and understand, with a good choice of template themes which are also easily adapted to suit your preferred style.

Minpunten: For the more advanced or ambitious web site owner or developer, there are some modules that you will need to ask the support team to have them included. This can seem to be frustrating and costly if you are used to handling installations of modules, plugins or scripts direct from the web root, but this is necessary for the Rocketspark devs to keep control over the integrity, security, speed and functionality of the web servers

As a novice, this was the only website of many that l tried that was exceptionally easy to create.

Beoordeeld op 9-6-2017
Karen E.
Artist
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I can change anything l want when l want, l can alter the whole look of the website if l want with the click of a button, but best of all and the one thing l found much better than other website providers that l found was these guys really mean what they say when it comes to after sale service, they have gone far beyond my expectations. When l needed advice, layout support, technical support l found them very approachable and supportive. One thing that also makes them stand out is when your not tech savvy, they speak in normal peoples language, so that you actually understand what they are saying without feeling stupid. I can't say enough positives about this company, they are what they say when they say it, which is much more than the other companies who spouted the same notion but never delivered the after sales support. These guys (just ask they they will be there) so my experience thus far tells me. Cheers Karen (Buderim , Qld)

Minpunten: The sizing of banners l have to say is tricky, l had to mess around with resizing so many times, but small price to pay for a great website, but thats about my only complaint.

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

Hi Karen, thanks for your feedback about the feature area editor. We are constantly on the look out for new features and improvements so we'll take that into consideration.

This has been the perfect platform for our evolving business.

Beoordeeld op 1-7-2018
Carole S.
Marketing Exec
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: It is easy and quick to set up a professional looking website and online shop with helpful online guidance and prompts. Can access from anywhere, allowing us to be quick with any changes or new products. We have received positive comments from customers about our site. We are not highly tech savvy, more dinasaur than millennial, using Rocketspark has made managing our 2 websites very achievable, we are happy with the results.

Minpunten: There are times when the features we are looking for to add to our customers experience are not available. There are usually work arounds or the possibility of having custom work done, as well Rocketspark do make changes to the system when many users request it , however somtimes this is not as timely as we would like.

Great product

Beoordeeld op 15-5-2019
Rene C.
Import en export, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Being an importer of horticultural products from Indonesia, Australia and the Philippines, having a good website to disseminate technical informations and share benefits to readers is a "must". Rocketspark have provided me with the best to do just that especially since it is so easy to set up, easy to modify, structures that could compete with other more expensive products and with a most excellent customer support system.

Pluspunten: Easy and simple enough to set up and yet the finished product looks great. The step by step instruction is excellent for non technical man like me. I give Rocketspark all the credit for the reason that I was able to build my website by myself but under their close guidance. More importantly, customer support is the best when along the way one find some issues. Response is there in most times in just a matter of minutes.

Minpunten: I have not found any. Being a non technical guy, I have used it within my limit other than those I have discussed with customer support.

An ingenious Kiwi created website platform

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2019
Kath B.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Rocketspark is a fantastic company to work with for website builds, the team is caring, personable and always available to help find a solution.

Pluspunten: It is made by New Zealander's! The innovation is ongoing and the support is excellent with queries and questions to have a smooth website design process.

Minpunten: Sometimes the functionality is not available, however the Rocketspark team are always on the improve with new ideas and features to make the online website design process even better.

Easy Peasy

Beoordeeld op 17-5-2019
Landbouw, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Awesome - I love it that I'm constantly getting feedback from people how much they love our website. It's the first and only one I've ever built.

Pluspunten: This website builder is so easy to use and constantly update your website. Their customer service is amazing, friendly and quick. I recommend them highly.

Minpunten: Not much, there's a couple of extras I would like such as auto sign up to Mailchimp from our shop but these guys are always open to suggestions and constantly improving.

Rocket Spark is a great, easy to use template webdesign platform. Good Bang for your buck.

Beoordeeld op 29-11-2017
Chief Executive Officer
Detailhandel
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Higher online engagement and calls to action through activities.

Pluspunten: Easy to change elements and design pages, in the template structures, simple and effective. The support is self explanatory and understandable.

Minpunten: Layouts are limited and the connectivity with other apps or software is sometimes limited. Image management needs attention, specifically the resizing functions.

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

Hi there, thanks for your review!

The Rocketspark software has made my goal of setting up my own website achievable. So simple to use.

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2017
Margaret B.
Alternatieve geneeskunde, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The simplicity of use is the main benefit for me.

Pluspunten: Not being very tech savvy, I have found the simplicity of using this software fantastic. The product offers some great features and the functionality is easy to follow. I have found my whole experience with Rocketspark to be very high quality, from the software package itself and what it presents to the fantastic customer support of the team. There are regular updates to the software which means you have the ability to continually upgrade your site. The analytical part of the software is also very helpful and easy to follow to keep you updated with how your site is performing etc. What you get is great value for money.

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

Hi Margaret, thanks for your feedback!

Super easy

Beoordeeld op 15-6-2017
Bridget H.
Business owner
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Right from the start I really enjoying building my website with Rocketspark. It was so easy and only took a few days and that includes a shop. The multiple payment gateways has improved my sales and the excellent SEO has helped my Google ranking. They are also really quick to get back to me with any issues I might have with great advise, and the tips you receive really help create a professional website. Thanks Rocketspark for creating such a great product.

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

Hi Bridget, thanks for the feedback!

I just love using Rocketspark.

Beoordeeld op 11-4-2017
Melanie C.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I just love using Rocketspark and my clients do too. It's a beautiful design platform and so easy to update. All of my clients are small businesses and they love how adaptable their website can be as their business grows. Their support team are amazing too - they consider no question to small and are always available to help. Thank you Rocketspark.

Pluspunten: Rocketspark websites are beautiful. They allow me to create a sleek modern website for my clients and my clients find their new website easy to update - no coding needed! Their support team are amazing too, such a pleasure to work with.

Minpunten: I haven't come across any yet!

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

Hi Melanie, thanks for your review, please keep any feedback coming if you have any suggestions!

Enjoyed the ease of use over the time while using Rocketspark

Beoordeeld op 25-7-2017
Sam A.
Owner at DR MOTO
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy to use, I can easily make changes to the design and content I want to be displayed on the website. it has some useful tools to really give that professional touch to my website.

Minpunten: Everything is great, a few changes to customise the layout a bit more would be great, otherwise no complaints.

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

Hi Sam, thanks for the feedback about layout customisation. We launched some more design customisation options since you left this review and we're constantly working on new features so keep the feedback coming!

After working for years on a Wordpress website I can't believe how easy Rocketspark is.

Beoordeeld op 25-5-2018
Operations Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Piece of mind, the ability to be creative and great customer service from their team. Also, a very well resourced help section.

Pluspunten: One of the best customer service I've ever experienced. As soon as I have a query it gets resolved. Other platforms have a lot to learn from them. Easy of use, even for a complete novice. Really affordable as well and compatible with a lot of other platforms we have been using and wanted to remain with.

Minpunten: Nothing at this stage. As I said above, this program is so easy to use. After having had a Wordpress website designed for us by a design agency we feel like we can finally be in control.

The website builder I can find!

Beoordeeld op 2-7-2017
Andrew G.
B&B owner
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The ability to showcase our business to the world.

Pluspunten: The flexibility and ease of use. The designs look great and the ability to customise pages is very useful. Also the links with social media are very important these days.

Minpunten: There's really not much I can think of. It's minor to the point of not being an issue for me, but although I believe page optimisation (speed) is built in, if you perform page checks through Google analytics it suggests further optimisation. I've never bothered following this up as it doesn't seem to be a problem!!!

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

Hi Andrew, thanks for your feedback. We are working on some page speed improvements right at the moment, so keep an eye on your inbox for a feature announcement soon.

easy

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2017
Steve A.
ceo
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: better business practices, and more clients that remain loyal and happy with my product.

Pluspunten: I love this software it's easy to use, and getting help makes it even easier. Being able to load and add, change gives it a point of difference to other websites I've had.

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

Hi Steve, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review!

Rocketspark has proved incredible easy to use.Any questions or problems have been answered promptly.

Beoordeeld op 2-10-2017
Sandra A.
Founder and Director
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: What I like the most about the Rocketspark platform is the ease of it and the incredible service provided.

Minpunten: Hidden products do not work that well. They till show up and when consumers click on them it just says Product Unavailable.

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

Hi Sandra, this shouldn't be possible. Please get in touch with us and we can investigate this with you to diagnose what's happening if it's still an issue. The likely cause is a direct link from a button or text link on your site to a hidden product that you have access to when logged in but your visitors don't. Hidden products will not show in the /shop/ area for visitors. Only if there's a direct link to that page will they see the Product Unavailable notice.

Personal touch in customer service unbeatable

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019
Service Coordinator
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proefversie
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Really happy with the customer service. You feel like you are talking to a real person that cares about their business and yours.

Pluspunten: I have enjoyed building a website using their simple templates. They would be suitable for all levels and the templates guide you to the types of pages all websites should have. It was almost too easy to set up.

Minpunten: I'm still working through the template and because of the premade block type sections, there is less flexibility but that is a good thing if you don't have a great design eye. The templates keep the formatting clean.

Quick and easy service to get a website online fast.

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2017
James T.
Managing Director
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It enabled me to easily articulate my business online.

Pluspunten: It's just so intuitive and easy to use. In addition to the great software is a highly responsive support team who have always been able to solve any issue I have been faced with.

Minpunten: For what Rocketspark is aiming to achieve, I can't think of anything I dislike. They may consider going for a 'plus' version where the templates are much more advanced.

van Rocketspark op 19-7-2017

Hi James, thanks for your review! We recently added a lot more design control with Rocketspark as well as some new templates. If there's any specific design elements you're wanting to change but can't, please let us know and we can consider them as part of our feature roadmap.

Why I like Rocketspark website software

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2019
Collyn R.
Company owner
Tekstschrijvers, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: No problems at all in a now close to three years.

Pluspunten: It works and is relatively easy for non-computer literates to install and use

Minpunten: There is nothing I really dislike about it.

Easy to use

Beoordeeld op 4-1-2018
Jan B.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I find the programme easy to use and the results look attractive. Also, easy to make changes to copy and images. The pricing is good at this stage. I can't think of anything else to write to fill in the minimum number of characters.

Minpunten: I would like to be able to change to format to suit the needs of my food website. I need for my readers to be able to print out a single recipe without having to print out the whole blog. On other food websites and the one I had before there was an option to be able to print each recipe.I readers can't print out then they won't return to the website.

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

Hi Jan, thanks for your review. I have added your suggestion as a feature request for the team here at Rocketspark to consider. A workaround you could use if you had copies of your recipes on file is save them as separate PDF files and add a file upload block below each of your recipes on your blog that contains multiple recipes. That way visitors could print each recipe separately.

Rocketspark have been great to deal with and the platform is easy to use

Beoordeeld op 12-6-2017
Cassie B.
General Manager
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: its easy to use, quick to make changes, the dashboard is easy to understand and the customer service team is very helpful.

Minpunten: I would like my shopping page to be more contemporary, it is limited at the moment with what I can add to it.

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

Hi Cassie, thanks for that feedback. Recently launched some exciting new ecommerce features and part of that was a completely redesigned checkout journey. Please keep sending us feedback via your dashboard of features and design flexibility you would love to see and we'll take it onboard to help shape our feature roadmap.

Impressive results and easy to use, advice is given quickly and proactively. Brilliant!!

Beoordeeld op 28-7-2017
Helen C.
Artist
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been able to get more people to see my work which is great!!

Pluspunten: For the beginner, this software is intuitive to navigate and use . I really appreciate that I can get useful advice and support promptly as well as well-written instructions. I love that I don't have to code anything and can get a sense of what my website will look like as I build it. The guide book on setting up an online store was really helpful too. The page building is simple and I like the 'blocks' that allow me to alter and add information and images easily.

Minpunten: Nothing really. It seems to be working well for me. The only minor thing is that the need for pre-decided postage costs meant I had to have 'catalogue only' . It's not a big deal though and has not been a problem.

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

Hi Helen, thanks for your feedback. We'll take your feedback about shipping options into consideration.