Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Rocketspark

Aantrekkelijk eenvoudige website-ontwerpfunctie en e-commerce-oplossing voor niet-technische ondernemers en grafische vormgevers die niet van coderen houden.

Meer informatie over Rocketspark

133 reviews worden weergegeven

Amanda F.
Ceo
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019

"Rocketspark Rocks"

Opmerkingen: As above, it’s an all round great product. I love the community they’ve built for their partners as well, so we can all work together to help each other.

Pluspunten: The ease of use, and ability to be able to offer beautiful functional websites to everyone. I also think the support is next level amazing, they go above and beyond to help, and work with us to build more options

Minpunten: There is nothing that I don’t like, everything I need works!

• Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019
Shannon C.
Confidence Coach
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 13-6-2020

"Easiest website I've ever created"

Pluspunten: Rocketspark has been easy to use from the start. I was able to quickly create 3 websites for clients and have recently created a new website for myself.
The support team have been amazing and every question or request is taken seriously. The development team are continually come up with new features and improvements - it's always fun to have a play around with new abilities on the sites.
And with integrations, Rocketspark have been very thoughtful in the best direct integrations to get up and running and continue to do so.

Minpunten: I am struggling to think of negative aspects. It seems to do everything I need to on clients/my own websites.

• Beoordeeld op 13-6-2020
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-6-2020

"Local Web Design Software"

Opmerkingen: Overall, very satisfied with the product

Pluspunten: Their customer service is really great - the how-to areas on Rocketspark for setting things up are easy to follow, and if you have a question, you can email them directly and expect a quick response

Minpunten: There are a lot of features that require the more expensive package, but seem fairly straightforward

• Beoordeeld op 14-6-2020
Deborah H.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 28-5-2020

"Rocketspark Rocks"

Opmerkingen: The benefit is not having to do all the coding and back-end stuff that just bogs you down. I can work on the website and let rocket-spark take care of everything else. One of my biggest issues was finding someone to work on site issues. Now I don't have to worry anymore.

Pluspunten: I was a little apprehensive about building a website myself, but I found it all very straight forward and am pleased with the result. I am moving things over from my old site easily and expect to be online soon. The system is very intuitive much to my relief and I have found it much easier to implement than I thought it would be so far.

Minpunten: I found the software intuitive and easy to navigate.

• Beoordeeld op 28-5-2020
Bron A.
Graphic Designer
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-6-2020

"Made in NZ, great for your business!"

Opmerkingen: Designing a Rocketspark website for your business/service or brand is a no brainer, the system is very user friendly, and if you need help or advice it is easy to get.

Pluspunten: I love that this product was developed by, and for New Zealand businesses and service providers. The templates are designed to be beautiful and function seamlessly, they can easily be modified to fit your brand aesthetic.

Minpunten: As always, businesses need to keep up with current trends. Rocketspark are very proactive with taking on board feedback from its customers to improve its service.

• Beoordeeld op 12-6-2020
Michelle D.
Publiceren, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 7-5-2020

"Rocketspark is FANTASTIC!!"

Opmerkingen: I have been with Rocketspark for nearly 4 years and would highly recommend them.

Pluspunten: Professional results. Easy to use, edit and manipulate. Great customer service.

Minpunten: Some limit to the back end functionality when processing orders, however over the years Rocketspark have continued to improve in this area.

• Beoordeeld op 7-5-2020
Virginia K.
manager
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-4-2020

"LOVE IT"

Opmerkingen: AMAZING, EFFORTLESS and quick!

Pluspunten: The Rocketspark platform is extremely easy to use, we have multiple websites with Rocketspark and I love it! We use another web company as well but I find that Rocketspark looks great, is easy to use and makes designer a breeze (especially for total non-techies)

Minpunten: Least would be the ecommerce section - BUT that is only as we have multiple websites linking into a master website so need something complex. I will also say since I originally started with the first site with them - it is developing really well.

• Beoordeeld op 1-4-2020
Melanie C.
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 25-11-2019

"Rocketspark Platform is awesome"

Pluspunten: I love how easy the software is to use, the built in templates and how you don't need to understand code to put together a beautiful website. The customer care team go above the call of duty to provide amazing customer service. I also love how I'm supporting a local NZ based company.

Minpunten: I would love to see more template options as I haven't seen any new ones since I built my website. They are all totally customizable however. I just love seeing new things!

• Beoordeeld op 25-11-2019
Phillip E.
Publisher
Medische praktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 14-4-2020

"Seriously good "

Opmerkingen: My feedback to them says I am amazed at the level of care and support they provide. They promise quick answers and the deliver.

Pluspunten: This is a powerful piece of software that is well-designed and logical to use. It is extremely fast on all devices and has given me the slick look I was seeking for use on iPad and iPhone. I am genuinely very impressed.

Minpunten: I would like the functionality of ‘drag and drop’ of blocks in a stack.

• Beoordeeld op 14-4-2020
Naomi C.
Marketing Manager
Voedselproductie, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-9-2019

"Amazing customer service from small NZ company"

Opmerkingen: Has been a great platform for expanding our health food company into the online space and increasing sales revenue through online sales

Pluspunten: Easy to use and modify website
Great SEO
Lovely and friendly staff at rocketspark, fix problems quickly

Minpunten: Being a relatively new web platform they do have limited features eg. not compatible with google customer reviews yet

• Beoordeeld op 5-9-2019
Linda B.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-9-2017

"Overall our experience has been a positive one, easy to get started and great support when needed"

Opmerkingen: We had our old website for 10 years, and it was no longer capable of doing many of the things we wanted to be able to do, to keep up with developments in online retail, and the direction we were wanting to head. In particular at the time of moving, our old website was not a secure site and could not be optimised for mobiles.... Both of these Rocket Spark offered.... and they were recommended and they were local :)

Pluspunten: Easy to follow templates, instructions, and readily available help made it easy to set up the website ourselves without needing to employ a designer or developer. Also the SEO information was really good too. We already knew a lot of this, but had worked long and hard to learn it, so it is great to see it provided. We like that Rocket Spark is a local company, are so available and prompt in replying to us when we contact them, and are constantly looking to develop and fine tune their software.

Minpunten: The software covers all the basics for an online shop, but lacks some of the features offered by some other providers of online shopping sites. We have contacted Rocket Spark about a couple of these issues and potential additions to our website and have been assured they will be considering them for future development. Online sales data is collected and provided, but can inaccurate as sales figures are calculated based on orders being placed, not payment being received. This also means that if an order is refunded the figure cannot be removed for the total either. There is no method to keep track of sales figures for unpaid direct credit orders, or refunded orders, as the unpaid orders and abandoned baskets category does not capture these. There is also no ability to up-sell just prior or at check out.

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

HI Linda, thanks for your review! With the new version of Rocketspark ecommerce we launched recently, we have made some improvements in this area and we have more in the pipeline for better visibility of unpaid orders, refunded orders etc. Please keep the feedback coming. We have invested significantly into Rocketspark ecommerce in the last 6 months and some major new features have been launched but there is even more to come.

• Beoordeeld op 3-9-2017
Leanne S.
Director and Owner
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 13-6-2017

"Extremely helpful.Any questions are answered promptly. Give you ideas,steps/links to improve ."

Opmerkingen: Easy to use. Able to keep up with current trends. Can be changed at anytime with many options. Good checkout process.Direct links with social media , payment systems etc. Can be personalised.

Pluspunten: Images are taken care of. Easy to manage. Good platform.Kept upto date. Good links with social media and trending ideas. Great value for money. NZ based.It was a perfect way to start a new website with their trial process.I was even fortunate enough to extend the trial until I was sure I was ready. Great expertise team to guide and help you with anything to do with this particular software.Easy to manage and use. Good selection of templates and you have the ability to change any part of the website admin at any time. Good checkout process which links to direct payment system. Great to have the editing and preview available.Links with SEO (and Google). Available search function which I did not have in my previous website. Ability to manage and design banners,slides ,pages,

Minpunten: Perhaps an easier/clearer comments section on the checkout process as customers don't see it and email me their preferences/messages for cards etc. Currently I get them to place any extra information in the shipping information box near checkout.This is mentioned on my website but they still don't see it!.

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

Hi Leanne, late last year we released a new version of Rocketspark ecommerce with a completely redesigned ecommerce checkout experience for buyers. Hopefully you like the improvement and thanks for leaving your review.

• Beoordeeld op 13-6-2017
Karl T.
business owner and chef
  • Beoordeeld op 11-6-2017

"friendly and helpful staff ...proactive. Smart looking website and easy to use for building DIY "

Pluspunten: The support is good. I like the way the i can build my own website with your support. The feeds to my social media is great. Customers report the website is easy to browse.
In general this is very good and reliable software so well done guys and thank you.

Minpunten: I don't like the check-out of my shop. Current configurations are confusing to customers. I don't think long term having to use only one drop down for customers to state where they are from and what area delivery is for will be sufficient. Also not even being able to change the wording on that drop down to indicate delivery instead of country is a little frustrating. Overall customer feed back is its clumsy and difficult to understand.
When a customer has a purchase in their basket and wants to go back to the store, it returns right back to the start of the shop not where they left off. This makes shopping for multiple items a longer process then need be for the customer. Thank you for the opportunity to advise and review.

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

Hi Karl, thanks for your feedback. We recently launched a completely redesigned ecommerce checkout experience for your buyers. Regarding the shipping drop down, this is also on our radar as something that can be improved.

• Beoordeeld op 11-6-2017
Bridget H.
Business owner
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 23-6-2020

"Couldn't be happier with Rocketspark"

Opmerkingen: I love how easily the ecommerce is integrated along with payment gateways which has made my website easy for me and my customers to use.
I can update my website and shop when ever I like. I came from a different website builder that was so hard to use and Rocketspark is a dream in comparison.
When you are building your website they give you so many invaluable tips to help you create a professional, optimised website. Thank you Rocketspark!

Pluspunten: Rocketspark is so easy to use it is a pleasure and not only that they give you heaps of information on how to build a good website including SEO. They keep improving the software way beyond what you would expect and the customer service is excellent

Minpunten: There is nothing I dislike about the software

• Beoordeeld op 23-6-2020
Eric M.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-7-2018

"First rate service from a dedicated team.....Highly recommended"

Opmerkingen: After many years of running my own web server and having to constantly update software, install software only to find much later that it conflicted in some way with other installed modules, fighting against security breaches etc.etc. I finally decided to let someone else have this daily time consuming headache. Luckily for me, Rocketspark was one of the preferred vendors of VEND (my store's POS system) I had the added benefit of Rocketspark and VEND collaborating seamlessly together which halved my work load when it comes to syncing my store inventory with my online store. The money and time saved far outweighs the per annum cost of subscribing to Rocketspark. The servers are super-fast and the nightmare of nit-picking over SEO is a thing of the past. We have noticed a sharp rise in our Goole rankings, which I put down to Rocketspark.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use and understand, with a good choice of template themes which are also easily adapted to suit your preferred style.

Minpunten: For the more advanced or ambitious web site owner or developer, there are some modules that you will need to ask the support team to have them included. This can seem to be frustrating and costly if you are used to handling installations of modules, plugins or scripts direct from the web root, but this is necessary for the Rocketspark devs to keep control over the integrity, security, speed and functionality of the web servers

• Beoordeeld op 15-7-2018
Stuart R.
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-9-2019

"Great Product Saved my Website"

Opmerkingen: Amazing from mid night support to fixing my errors I was never made to feel like an idiot. They also took on all my product suggestions and the look of my website is ten fold than it was!

Pluspunten: Your not just a number like the big American players. At Rocketspark I felt like I actually got support as if I was a big customer and the servers they host our website on is night and day compared to Go Daddy. The looks and adjustments are so much easier to do aswell that it will actually save my thousands.

Minpunten: Haven't found anything yet. Few small improvements but linking Jotform to the website it solved it easy enough.

• Beoordeeld op 16-9-2019
Karen E.
Artist
  • Beoordeeld op 9-6-2017

"As a novice, this was the only website of many that l tried that was exceptionally easy to create."

Pluspunten: I can change anything l want when l want, l can alter the whole look of the website if l want with the click of a button, but best of all and the one thing l found much better than other website providers that l found was these guys really mean what they say when it comes to after sale service, they have gone far beyond my expectations. When l needed advice, layout support, technical support l found them very approachable and supportive. One thing that also makes them stand out is when your not tech savvy, they speak in normal peoples language, so that you actually understand what they are saying without feeling stupid. I can't say enough positives about this company, they are what they say when they say it, which is much more than the other companies who spouted the same notion but never delivered the after sales support. These guys (just ask they they will be there) so my experience thus far tells me. Cheers Karen (Buderim , Qld)

Minpunten: The sizing of banners l have to say is tricky, l had to mess around with resizing so many times, but small price to pay for a great website, but thats about my only complaint.

van Rocketspark op 18-1-2018

Hi Karen, thanks for your feedback about the feature area editor. We are constantly on the look out for new features and improvements so we'll take that into consideration.

• Beoordeeld op 9-6-2017
Carole S.
Marketing Exec
  • Beoordeeld op 1-7-2018

"This has been the perfect platform for our evolving business."

Pluspunten: It is easy and quick to set up a professional looking website and online shop with helpful online guidance and prompts. Can access from anywhere, allowing us to be quick with any changes or new products. We have received positive comments from customers about our site. We are not highly tech savvy, more dinasaur than millennial, using Rocketspark has made managing our 2 websites very achievable, we are happy with the results.

Minpunten: There are times when the features we are looking for to add to our customers experience are not available. There are usually work arounds or the possibility of having custom work done, as well Rocketspark do make changes to the system when many users request it , however somtimes this is not as timely as we would like.

• Beoordeeld op 1-7-2018
Jonathan N.
Landbouw, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-9-2019

"Unreal customer service, and intuitive UI."

Pluspunten: It's just simple. It's easy to use and I can customize things intuitively. Also, RocketSpark's customer service is terrific.

Minpunten: There is nothing about my experience with RocketSpark that I'd consider as being below my expectations.

• Beoordeeld op 18-9-2019
Mart-jan V.
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-11-2019

"Simply loving it!"

Opmerkingen: Loving it. It's nice, quick, beautiful, super support, good integrations. It's god what we need.

Pluspunten: Easy to understand, beautiful, fantastic customer support, good integrations. Very well designed templates and functionality.

Minpunten: I miss the option to manage multiple website from one account / dashboard. Certain 'pro' changes cannot be made by the user but must be done by the company. This is very well and quickly done, but it would be nice to be able to do that yourself.

• Beoordeeld op 4-11-2019
Rene C.
Import en export, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 15-5-2019

"Great product"

Opmerkingen: Being an importer of horticultural products from Indonesia, Australia and the Philippines, having a good website to disseminate technical informations and share benefits to readers is a "must". Rocketspark have provided me with the best to do just that especially since it is so easy to set up, easy to modify, structures that could compete with other more expensive products and with a most excellent customer support system.

Pluspunten: Easy and simple enough to set up and yet the finished product looks great. The step by step instruction is excellent for non technical man like me. I give Rocketspark all the credit for the reason that I was able to build my website by myself but under their close guidance. More importantly, customer support is the best when along the way one find some issues. Response is there in most times in just a matter of minutes.

Minpunten: I have not found any. Being a non technical guy, I have used it within my limit other than those I have discussed with customer support.

• Beoordeeld op 15-5-2019
Shona M.
Naturopath & Medical Herbalist
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-4-2020

"Website Building & Hosting"

Opmerkingen: Always helpful, friendly and flexible with support.

Pluspunten: I enjoy the freedom to change / update any of my company info online whenever possible.

Minpunten: Tables – would like extra options to promote copy in blogs / individual pages more strongly.
Not being able to apply sizes of text in text boxes unless it is done as a main change to all areas of my web page.

• Beoordeeld op 28-4-2020
Tania W.
Executive Director
Management non-profit organisaties, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 5-12-2019

"Simple, Clean, Effective and Intuitive"

Opmerkingen: Professional, efficient, friendly and supportive.

Pluspunten: My title says it all. So easy to set up, transfer domains and even content from an existing site. It is intuitive with simple, single click interface, backed by excellent help tools and a customer service team that is second to none.

Minpunten: I have not found anything yet and I have used Rocketspark for many years now

• Beoordeeld op 5-12-2019
Kath B.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-6-2019

"An ingenious Kiwi created website platform"

Opmerkingen: Rocketspark is a fantastic company to work with for website builds, the team is caring, personable and always available to help find a solution.

Pluspunten: It is made by New Zealander's! The innovation is ongoing and the support is excellent with queries and questions to have a smooth website design process.

Minpunten: Sometimes the functionality is not available, however the Rocketspark team are always on the improve with new ideas and features to make the online website design process even better.

• Beoordeeld op 13-6-2019
Landbouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-5-2019

"Easy Peasy"

Opmerkingen: Awesome - I love it that I'm constantly getting feedback from people how much they love our website. It's the first and only one I've ever built.

Pluspunten: This website builder is so easy to use and constantly update your website. Their customer service is amazing, friendly and quick. I recommend them highly.

Minpunten: Not much, there's a couple of extras I would like such as auto sign up to Mailchimp from our shop but these guys are always open to suggestions and constantly improving.

• Beoordeeld op 17-5-2019