Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Zoiper

Het softphone-platform is ontworpen voor bedrijven van elke omvang en helpt met het plaatsen van audio- en video-oproepen, naast andere functionaliteiten.

Meer informatie over Zoiper

Easy to connect and forward landline phone calls. Enables remote work for Customer service people.

You might find some of the features difficult to set up.

Beoordelingen van Zoiper

4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Zoiper heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 108 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Zoiper eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (108)

Paul
Paul
Senior ICT Specialist in Roemenië

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Zoiper - One of the best sip clients ever seen!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Once moved to a SIP platform I found this software, really great, I can talk easily with the customer while you have an overview of other incoming calls and who is busy, really useful!

Zoiper is fast, has all the features you need in a small business, from picking up multiple calls, forwarding calls, making a conference call, to record a call if its needed and having a history of all your calls, to see if an customer was contacting you before, even after 2 years the client doesn't slow down.

All the headsets work really well, but special features of headsets are not working, like the button to pickup a call or to hang-up ( Plantronics Voyager )

Juan Manuel
Juan Manuel
Web developer in Argentinië
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

A more than acceptable and functional softphone

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The user experience is good in general, except for some small sound problems and depending on the Linux version the program crashes and you have to restart. It is a very good softphone type software option and meets the expectations for which it was installed. It should be noted that the interface is much better than the vast majority of its competitors for Linux.

The Zoiper perfectly completes its main function, which is to be able to make calls from your voip account. The program has a very clean and well-designed interface where the user can see the information they need at all times, from the internal number of their account, to the buttons to dial phones and view the history. The sound quality is very good.

In the free version for Linux, a previous poster appears that encourages you to buy the PRO version. The poster is a bit annoying because there are times when the program is branded. The double panel to select the on-screen keyboard often leads to confusion because users try to dial a number in the current call but realize (late) that they are using the other keyboard and that for that reason the phone did not answer. .

Anelle
Cs agent in Dominicaanse Republiek
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

Zoiper is awesome

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Zoiper is an excellent tool for people like me working from home, that usually needs to have 2 to 3 lines opens for CS

Sometimes has a glitch when you first open the app. But you can fix it by closing the app forced or changing your status

Bob
Bob
President/CEO in VS
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

No support and developers don't know or care what they are doing.

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After not using Zoiper for 3+ years i decided to try it again. I am now running it on an LG V40 (Android 10) and overall it registers to the PBX but that is about the extent of it. Here we are 3+ years later, I have a darn near state of the art phone and Android 10 and while Zoiper kinda works with bluetooth it is still seriously SCREWED UP!! And now it has even more problems than it used to have!! All I can say - unbelievable that they haven't been able to figure out who to produce a decent phone app by now?!?!

It registers to the PBX and I can assign different ringtones to each registration. That's about it. Sadly, this app is a prefect example of inexperienced amateurs or a company that simply couldn't care less about what they put out.

1. Zoiper will not ring priority callers when the phone is in Do Not Disturb mode. This is an expected behavior - one which every native dialer properly does. 2. Huge waste of screen real-estate that could be used to provide easily touchable function buttons instead of the tiny ones at the top of the screen. 3. No floating icon for active calls!! Seriously!! Do you know how next to impossible it is to get back to a call once I've moved on to the home screen or worse - the phone decides to sleep?? 4. The tiny hold button on the top of the screen changes to an add call button after it is pressed!! There is a HUGE EXPANSE OF UNUSED SCREEN during a call and just little tiny function buttons at the top THAT MOVE AROUND?!?!? 5. Does not automatically put a Zoiper call on hold when answering another call on the native dialer. 6. Bluetooth volume and integration is just terrible. 7. Zoiper cannot deal with a VPN connection on the phone!! If I activate a VPN connection to my office I cannot make or receive any Zoiper calls. Well actually it seems I can place calls - just that nobody can hear me and I cannot hear them so obviously they're getting the media path all wrong!!

Akhilesh
Akhilesh
Software Test Engineer in India
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent product endpoint connectivity tests.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is good and as a free user it is the best product out there.

The best part of Zoiper is I am able to test out call connectivity for endpoint users without using any physical phone ( cumbersome task!). Zoiper has an easy way to test call connectivity and User interface is also quite helpful in understanding.

They should improve deployment steps as it is not helpful in understanding. We had to take help of DevOps and technical team just for installing it.

Wobe Muki Marguerite
Wobe Muki Marguerite
Network and Systems Administrator in Kameroen
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Best soft SIP client with good user experience

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My industry was facing communication problems, from where an employee will have to move from one block to another. I recommended Zoiper to my industry because it is free, reliable and it worked well on Asterisk (PBX). As such employees in my industry used it for day-to-day communication as well reducing cost on phone calls.

I really do like this software: -Zoiper is a free software is stable fantastic!!! and it is available for all operating systems. -It can be used on both computers and mobile phones, making it convenient for me and other employees in my industry even students to communicate on any device we chose. -I was able to download it for free and the downloaded file and mobile application is not heavy. -Thanks to Zoiper I am able to have conference calls with my team members and other employees. -With Zoiper, I keep track of my call history. One thing that amazed my team members and I is that we are able to record calls, so amazing!! this functionality has aid our secretary. -One important aspect, there are no advertisement (adds) on Zoiper, so relieving.

-At times the call button does not work (free platform), so there is a need to restart the application and it works well afterwards

Aaron
Aaron
Sales Training Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Best tool to take your work phone wherever you go.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been able to more effectively scale our training efforts as our teams can listen to live phone calls more easily to learn best practices. This tool has also made it easier for our remote employees to communicate more efficiently.

I love that this software is available on mobile devices, iOS and Android. The desktop app is extremely helpful for when you need to make several calls working from a computer, but the mobile app makes it easy to take those calls wherever you are. There have been times that I was working out of the office and used the Zoiper app to stay in contact with customers. Why not use my cell phone? Because the Zoiper app syncs my office phone with my cell phone, which is useful for making calls with international clients. We also use Zoiper for training. We can use of office phone system to listen into phone calls, which is especially helpful when training our outbound sales and sales development teams. We can visually see who is on the phone, then dial the extension on our mobile, and move around freely without being tied to the desk.

Sometimes the device has issues connecting to our server. I don't know if that is a "them" problem or an "us" (internal systems) problem. Usually, the issues are resolved quickly. Restarting the app seems to do the trick.

Renan
Renan
Web developer - Web entrepreneur in Griekenland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Zoiper softphone is a convenient global solution for all devices

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: 2 years ago I had to find a suitable solution to manage my communications while traveling abroad.
Zoiper is free or cheap on my opinion and provides globally a very good service.
Like I said I had issues over slower networks from times to times but I guess it was more related to the networks.
I would say if you need to setup a VOIP solution on different devices (Desktop, mobile...) Zoiper will do the job, it is worth to give it a try.

- It is quite easy to setup with your own SIP - I use Twilio myself and it works fluently - I had a few questions last year and I found out there is a forum for help. - There are some premium options, not expensive for a solo user. I don't know how it works for teams. - I can use it on my Windows laptop and my Android mobile

- After more than 1 year and a half using the free version, It seems that if the network is a bit slow communications are not very good. I had sometimes troubles over Wifi but globally over 4G it is usually fine. - There are technical options for communications, networks, sound... not always very understandable for non-specialists I think.

Mitchell
Manager, Information Technology in Canada
Groothandel, 51-200 werknemers

Zoiper VoIP Softphone is a Hit!!

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the Zoiper VoIP softphone client offers plenty of value.

This Zoiper VoIP softphone works really well. The setup was simple, all the features it comes with are useful. I appreciate the "Audio-Video wizard"... it helps out bigtime.

The Zoiper VoIP softphone DIALPAD is easy to miss. The 9 little squares do not DISPLAY well.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Director de proyecto y Infraestructura in Venezuela

I have been able to make calls without problems, with the use of hands-free it listens better,

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been able to make VoIP calls to different countries for work without problems, when I travel I have it in my mobile and can communicate using the internet.

242/5000 That you can use the free version and it works quite well, although the version that is paid has more features and improves communication, it can be installed on mobiles and pc, and you can make calls in conferences with very good audio.

Sometimes the software has closed unexpectedly, but I simply open it and it works again. The screens are not as elegant as the others I've worked with.

Favio
Internal Sales Representative in Nicaragua
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

You are no longer chained to your desk

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In general, it has been a GREAT app to work with, already tried before so many softphone apps, but, by far this has provided me all the solutions I needed.

One of the key features I like about Zoiper it's how seamlessly you can switch from your desk phone to your mobile phone, allowing you to keep your same business number, so you can never miss any important phone call. This app is so reliable that whenever there's an issue I first blame it on my configuration setup or my provider than the app itself.

Sometimes developers take much-needed time to fix and identify the issue and patch it, even with premium service, this hurts severely the functionality of the app, the good thing is this rarely happens.

Jose
President in Puerto Rico
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

An all-in-one PBX right in your PC

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Like the app (client), very useful and enables you full virtual/remote working

easy to use, needs just basic configuration to have it running, Zoiper client work in your PC and allows you to run your business everywhere you need. Allows to use private Asterix service if got one.

not really a downside but a reminder: the client allows for configuration with service providers even an own Asterix server. The rates for calls and LD are a separate service that may need to be contracted in addition.

Daniel
Student in Israël

Great App for Receiving Calls on iPod

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ability to make and receive voice calls on an iPod

The two things that I found most useful about this software were that: One, I could configure the audio codec in order to enable me to successfully make voice calls over a very weak internet connection. Two, very clear and intuitive settings made it easy to configure the app to run in the background, so that I could always receive a call when it came it.

The biggest disadvantage that I experienced using this app on my iPod was that if I kept the program active in the background (in order to be able to receive calls) the it drained the battery too quickly

Justin
IT Manager in VS
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

Best Softphone

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Free version doesn't have any drawbacks. The ability to test whether the headset is working in the software is fantastic.

It would be nice to be able to add multiple accounts in Zoiper 5 without paying. Other than that nothing. It works great.

Serena
employee in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

General Aspects

4,0 5 jaar geleden

It is very easy to use. When the call enter you can see the number, the category, you have the possibility to accept or reject it or you can hold it. So it is like a real phone in your desk.

The inconvenient I remember is that the only status in which calls do not enter is offline. In any other status you put, in break or unavailable, calls come in the same.

Bankwezen, 201-500 werknemers

Communication is Key!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Zoiper has helped our company to be more flexible and able to communicate with customers on daily basis with great performance.

The only issue for us was when there was a high traffic of calls, we've received reply codes which sometimes made our customer support team unable to respond to calls.

James
Director in Kenia
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Lite weight VOiP Client

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Very lightweight and does not cause the PC to hang Premium version for Android is very affordable. Supports multiple protocols hence very flexible.

PC version has minimum features hence fewer functionalities that require premium license. The user interface no very appealing and may need to be improved.

Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Not Great For Telesales Operation

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We used this for a huge telesales team. I think that was not Zoiper's intended purpose, and I wouldn't recommend anyone use it in this way.

- easy to use and to set up - incoming phone calls rang on all of our computers, so any employee could answer

- call quality wasn't great, hard to make a sale when you can't hear properly - we couldn't record phone calls or track any of the data we required for a telesales team of 100+ - didn't integrate into Close or Salesforce

Stephanie
Stephanie
Operador NOC in Argentinië
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Zoiper

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I recommend it totally you can communicate with your clients, supervisors, suppliers or technicians of your protectos in an easy way and from your own network, besides that it can be used for personal use.

I like zoiper because it is a very useful tool to keep connected with any part of the world quickly and without a telephony operator.

Maybe at some point late in connecting the call but it is a very good tool.

Lincia
TECHNICAL SUPPORT in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Best softphone for business

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Calls through zoiper displays callerid so it is useful to get customer number.call transfer ,DND every thing works well .call clarity is good .

Easy to install and use zoiper and all features are working .call clarity through zoiper is good even for free version and this product is very userfriendly.customer support is also good . since it has mobile application it can be very helpful for employees who are working in the field.

Some features are disabled in free version

PAWAN
lead in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Go with the Zoiper with better costumer experience

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: 1) Better costumer satisfaction because voice is very clear
2) Easy to use in VPN so can work from home also very easily

I am using this from last 2 year & according to me there is no issue with software 1) Better connectivity 2) Good customer satisfaction 3) Easy to use 5) Will work in the VPN also 6) Integration with the ameyo application is very useful I will fully recommend people to use this

Only cons is every time you have to re-start the system if you used it for long time which create a lot's of disturbance & hope they will fix it after this review

Vera
Student Advisor in Spanje
E-learning, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Vera's Review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

The software is very useful und has an nice, clean interface, which makes it very easy to use.

The log-in process is very complicated. You need to enter a lot of numbers and codes and stuff no one understands. Also the connection is quite fragile and the program can get problems with certain internet providers.

Vertalingen en lokalisatie, 2-10 werknemers

ZoiPer - Calling Made Easy

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use this regularly when remoting in from my home office.

I use this for work regularly when remoting in. It is a very easy to use software that links your cell phone or computer to a specified line. You will receive incoming calls from the number specified so all employees can receive calls made to the specified line. Upon initial set up, I did have to contact customer support. They were very easy to communicate with and resolved my issue right away.

The only thing I do not enjoy is that it stays running consistently. You do, however, have the ability to turn off incoming calls so the app does not continue to ring while running.

Daniela
lider de dp in Brazilië
Human Resources, 201-500 werknemers

Does not always work depends on the residence's internet

3,0 vorig jaar

Ease of handling, and simple to use.Uses the internet to make calls to landlines and cell phones

only problem to be pointed out, if the internet is of a lower speed it often does not work

Simon
It in Canada

Great software phone

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Installed on local computers to be able to make and receive calls. Also used for testing environments in a PBX setup.

Used it a few times in office environment when there was no IP phone available. Easy to use and configure. Did not use many of the extra feature except for the phone.

None that I can see for the way i used it.