Over Bria

Volledig uitgeruste VoIP SIP-softphone. Automatisch beantwoorden, doorverbinden, in de wacht zetten en opnemen. Beschikbaar op Mac, Windows, iOS en Android.

Meer informatie over Bria

Bria is a well featured VoIP soft phone and I like that it integrates with many different providers out of the box.

They did not play well together. Everyone from users, helpdesk, and system admins did not approve of this software.

Beoordelingen van Bria

3,7
Waar voor je geld

Bria heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 92 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Bria eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (92)

Zyren christian D.
Zyren christian D.
IT Support Specialist in Filipijnen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

My Bria Experience

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I'm a Bria administrator, I setup and configure this software for my colleagues and all I can say is that it was so easy to deal with it, features of this app was so awesome as well.

One of the most thing I like about this app is that it is so easy to use, user interface was very appealing and even if you're a newbie I'm sure you can easily adapt to this software

I can't think of any reason on why should I dislike this app. My overall experience on this software is great

Robson G.
Customer Service Manager in Canada
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Bria Teams Works Almost Perfectly (Fix)

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've tried other voip software apps including browser based, and Bria Teams is the best in my opinion because it makes my job easy to provide simply great service to our customers.

This is my favorite phone software for helping our customers at Kalos Services Inc. Simply Great HVAC Service in Clermont, Florida. The reason we like it so much is because of it's ease of use and the ability to warm transfer our callers.

I had issues with the software freezing when I allowed the call log fill up. I highly recommend deleting your call log on a daily basis. There is an option for exporting your call history prior to deletion if you need to retain a record.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for the amazing feedback. It's always great to hear that our product helps you provide great service to your customers.

Michael S.
Director of Client Relations in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Works but application design is mediocre.

3,0 2 jaar geleden

The call quality is clear, works as designed and I have not had any bugs using it at all. Works great for incoming calls.

The interface drives me a little mad. The first feature that drives me crazy is that the keys on the application will move... I may be on a call or trying a second number after dialing a first and the application's keypad will move up. This causes me constantly to hit the wrong keys. I would never design this to move or at least have a lock function. Secondly the time out function is way too quick when dialing. I will be listening to a voicemail and typing in the number given, and it tries to auto dial the number if there is a pause of more than a couple seconds. Then I have to cancel and start over again. I haven't found an option to change this time or turn it off.

2 jaar geleden

Michael, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we're happy to know you've been having great quality calls with Bria. I'll forward your feedback regarding interface to our Product Team. For technical issues please reach out to our Technical Support team, tickets are submitted online at https://support.counterpath.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Eoin G.
Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Bria unifies communication with quick and easy provisioning

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Bria's mother company built X-lite a powerful feature rich SIP client. They have taken SIP/VOIP telephony to the next level with their unified login/provisioning system and group connectivity.

Their Windows client is one of the best SIP solutions I've used (and I've used/tried at least a dozen). The best aspect as the uniform provisioning for users. One login gives the user access to all their SIP accounts on different devices. With a mobile or home bases workforce it simplifies connectivity.

I'd love to see speed dial buttons and I'd like to see an ability to dial dtmf tones while in a call by pasting them rather than by typing them. I'd like to see an easier way to bring the Bria Client "to the front" with one button.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I'm happy you like the provisioning feature and the Bria Interface. I'll bring your feedback to our Product team.

Rica mae D.
Rica mae D.
Document control officer in Filipijnen
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Bria connects our team

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Our company benefits from Bria software so much. With it's outstanding service and features it makes our team connected throughout the day

Bria is so easy to use and administer. I'm also the one who setup this software among our team and it is so easy to install and configure. The design of this software is second to none. Kudos to the whole development team

If they can provide mobile development or application, it will be perfect as we are now using also our phone on day to day work

Amanda G.
CSR in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Love using Bria

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Works very well no issues with it at all.

What I like most about Bria is how easy it is to use. I love the fact that you can set up auto answer for incoming calls. This has really helped our efficiency at the call center and has helped keep call answer times down.

From a supervisor stand point Bria is amazing with helping keep numbers where they should be. As a user of this software I do like it better than any other soft phone software that we have used.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for submitting an amazing review Amanda. It's great to hear that our customers find Bria reliable and easy to use.

Andre B.
Andre B.
System Analyst in Canada
Kleding en mode, 51-200 werknemers

Integration and update

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it works good. Stable and reliable are the words that explain Bria.

What I most like in Bria is the integration with so many devices. My headphone has support to Bria, so it is easy to answer and make calls.

What I least like is the update. There is a new version that support what I need, but I have to purchase again to have access to the new functionalities.

4 jaar geleden

Andre thank you for taking the time to submit a review. It¿s great to hear our device integration works well for you. Have you considered moving to a subscription model? Bria Teams is a user based subscription which allows each user access to Bria on up to 3 devices including Desktop, Mobile and Tablet. Bria Teams uses a web-based provisioning dashboard to setup, deploy and manage your users. Bria Teams allows up to 5 SIP/XMPP accounts. Bria Teams also has subscription based features like Upgrades, Team Messaging and Screen Share capabilities. You can find more about Bria Teams and sign up for a trial here, www.softphone.com.

Stan Y.
Stan Y.
Web Manager in VS
Publiceren, 201-500 werknemers

Better than some softphone solutions, but not as good as a 'real' phone.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sound is okay, but still doesn't compare to a real, physical IP phone. The UI is minimal which will be a plus for some and a con for others. The only reason I have a Bria soft phone is that the physical IP phones my company used to use for remote users no longer work (too old for new firewall) and aren't immediately planning to replace them. I use Bria on the Mac side of my machine because it seems to work a bit better than the Cisco IP Communicator software on the Windows side of the same machine. Both have a bit of a delay when speaking, but he Bria phone seems to have a little less of it. But not sure if that's more of a PC vs Windows thing instead of a Bria vs Cisco thing.

Easy to install and works better on a Mac than another software does on the PC. Sound quality is okay. Works well with a headset or through computer speakers/mic.

Maybe it's the nature of all soft phone solutions, but still picks up the keyboard sounds if I'm trying to use my computer and be on a call. The interface is very minimal, which some might say is a 'pro' instead of a 'con'. There's other soft phone software where the UI actually looks like a phone, which I prefer.

4 jaar geleden

Stan thank you for taking the time to submit feedback we truly appreciate it.

Nelson R.
Nelson R.
Especialista en infraestructura in Venezuela
11-50 werknemers

good softphone for the company

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has helped me to take advantage of the resources of the machines without leaving behind the quality

excellent softphone, very practical since it has all the functionalities at hand, easy configuration and allows to create multiple accounts, good audio quality and does not consume many resources

one of the things that I like least is the interface, it is unfriendly, it could be more modern or have changeable themes

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for submitting feedback Nelson. It's great the configuration was easy and the audio is good. I will forward your interface feedback to our product team to review

Mark J.
Mark J.
IT Infrastructure Manager in Zuid-Afrika
201-500 werknemers

I am not chained to my desk with Bria loaded on my Mobile Device

4,0 4 jaar geleden

The setup was very easy even without prior VoIP setup knowledge. No delay or lag when compared to desk phone and calls going through.

It does use a lot of battery life, but the pros outweigh this. As long as you keep a charger at your desk then you will be covered.

Melissa A.
Melissa A.
IT Manager & Sales Executive in VS

Solid Softphone for SIP calls

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The largest benefit to this software is connivence and cost effectiveness. Bria is compatible with many third party applications and most SIP providers will offer configuration support. The combined softphone and USB headset cost is much less than a VOIP phone / headset combo and has no desktop footprint.

The Bria software is a functional and reliable SIP solution with robust features. I appreciate the per station licensing, it works well in my environment where we have a bit of fluidity in seating. Configuration is relatively easy, as long as you know your SIP credentials! Configuring the headset is also very simple if the user is diligent about using the device set up utility when changing headsets or USB ports. Support for click to call handlers from third party apps is only available in this paid version, the free version (x-lite) no longer supports this. The ability to transfer to outside lines directly or with a call first option is the main factor for our continued use of this software.

Customer support is difficult to reach and response for the cloud hosted version was not satisfactory. Updates to the configuration menu caused all our users calls to fail and support was uninformed about the changes and necessary configuration fixes. Individual Bria licenses should immune from such risks as the configuration is saved locally. This is a moderate concern for me, but combined with the lack of an online manual for Bria 5 online (4 was the last version available but can no longer be found on their site) I have given customer support a rating of one star.

Oliver V.
Oliver V.
Business Development | Co-Founder in België
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Simply the best

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Besides the obligatory upgrade + smaller issues with transferring calls, my overall experience is overwhelmingly positive. We've used another softphone provider before and simply switched over completely to Bria after an endless road of issues. That road has come to an end now, and we're very happy with Bria.

It just works - with any hardware you're using. Whether you're on a MacBook and have a $200 headset or simply use your smartphone, Bria is by far the best softphone we ever used.

They recently released a new version, Bria 5. For existing users of Bria 4, it was necessary to buy an upgrade since Bria 4 doesn't work anymore with recent Operating Systems. Was a bit of a cost, but paid with pleasure. Transferring calls between softphones does not always work. Was in touch with support before (they answer very quickly) but haven't got it figured out yet.

3 jaar geleden

Oliver thank you for taking the time to submit an amazing review. It's always great to hear form our customers. I will forward your feedback to our product team.

Tracy R.
Program Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Paid Softphones

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We used X-lite which is the free version of Bria. Bria had a lot more features with better support so we bought a few keys to use with team members that needed a more advanced softphone.

Bria is really easy to use. Simple to implement and fast for the team set up.

This is a paid softphone. Most softphones are free to use with a VOIP program.

IT Specialist in Mexico
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

Great value

5,0 2 jaar geleden

This software is easy to use, the set up for sip accounts is really simple and the extra configurations to use proxys or dns help a lot when you have to use it outside of the company if via vpn. i find the call recording option being one of the most helpful options since i can get access to my calls for feedback o missing info very quick.

the only real issue i find with this program is that it has to be updated a lot, and it is really a lot, 1 update every 3 weeks, i don't really get why but that is the only issue i have with bria at the moment.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. It's great to hear how you've been using the call recording feature. Please know our software is updated often to keep up with the latest technology and for improvements.

Rebecca H.
OSS in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Bria for company

5,0 2 jaar geleden

This is a great tool for the at home employees that allows us to take calls from our home computer.

So far I don't have a con for the program.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for submitting feedback Rebecca. It's great to hear Bria can assist remote employees to take calls from their home computer.

Planificador de producción in Dominicaanse Republiek
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 201-500 werknemers

Great tool when you are out of office

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: - Preferably it should be used with headphones to have a better experience with the clarity of sound.

- You are comunicated with your people even when you are not at office. - Is easy to use - You can make internal calls (with extensions codes) or external calls. - Works like a simple phone even you can call to hear your voicemails. - You can have two phone lines.

- You need internet connectivity. - You must have the application open in order to receive calls. - If you have the application at the background, you may experience some troubles to take the call because the time of response is really slow. -You can experiment unexpectedly closed because of the product have error in response time.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. To ensure Bria is running in the background please turn on Push? The following kbase article provides additional information that you may find useful. https://support.counterpath.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004151013-Bria-Mobile-Push-Checklist. If you encounter an issue with Bria please work with our support team. Support tickets are submitted online at support.counterpath.com.

Cory E.
Security Integrations Specialist in VS
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

the BRIA app works with windows based PC and after it is configured works great.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: good soltuion for SIP integration

the app allows us to use a video intercom going through a SIP server to answer all of our doors at multiple buildings. this app provides 2 way communications as well as live video form the person standing at the door asking to gain entry

Support from BRIA is some of the worst i have ever tried to use. BRIA recently changed there support service and has not been able to help fix issues i ran into. BRIA had the fix i needed prior to the new support but will no longer provide any old files to help fix the issues

Alexander F.
Customer Success Manager in Brazilië
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

high quality VoIP tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Bria is a great VOIP calling tool because it has a formidable stability and hardly any connection problems in the calls. Generating a satisfaction by using and integration with other software.

• Easy setup and usability. • Call Forwarding. • Option to record calls. • Integration with Jabra brand headphones. • Receive constant updates.

• High cost of licenses. • Sometimes we have to restart the software because it has an error.

3 jaar geleden

Alexander thank you for taking the time to submit a fantastic review. It's great to hear that our customers find Bria easy to use, stable with the option to integrate with other software.

Tom K.
Tom K.
Accountant in VK
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Works well

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: With Bria I can answer calls from anywhere and it integrates into iOS

I don't like that Bria limits the number of devices per user so much, I use phone, laptop, desktop and home PC which means I have to juggle my logins!

vorig jaar

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's great to hear how Bria allows you to receive calls from anywhere. I'll bring your feedback in regards to number of devices to our Product Team.

Quality Assurance in VS
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great easy to use softphone

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use this for phone calls from customers and it's very easy to use with a lot of features and options. I also use it to troubleshoot/replicate customer issues. It's a great software that I like so much I suggest it to any customers looking for a softphone to use with my company's VOIP services

Multiple accounts are easy to setup and manage, feature sets are easy to adjust for each line

I have no cons to report about this software, it fully meets my needs

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to submit a fantastic review. It's great to hear Bria's features and ease of use are working for your organization.

Mark S.
Barrister in Australië
Juridische dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

This is a great program - simple and quick to use.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If frees me from using expensive phones and can be operated easily

It is very easy to set up. It allows simple address book information. It operates well with most other software. It does what I want and frees me from expensive landline & mobile calls

I would like to see better outlook integration. There was a great add on which I would like replaced. When my outlook contacts were migrated many contacts are given the name "Mr" or "Mrs". This is an obvious non name field and the software should recognise it.

Account Manager & Team Leader in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

I wish we would have kept this software in my office

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In the last year my company moved away from using this software and I truly miss it. Unfortunately, that was not my call.

The customer service was great to work with. Call recordings were easy to find.

There is nothing I have to complain about with this software.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. Your feedback helps us improve our products and services and the overall customer experience. Sorry to hear your company moved away from our software. Did we change something that no longer works for your organization such as licensing model, pricing, functionality?

Business Development Manager in Nederland
11-50 werknemers

The product does want you expect from it and looks great

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The bria gives you a freedom in usage, so you don't need a standard phone anymore. I love using it on my celphone, and on my computer.

It's easy in use and has got everything you need, so the need of a lose phone is not needed anymore. There are even functions that you don't have on a phone. (like recording the conversation)

In the few years that we use Bria, the functions have been changed several times, It would have been beter to inform before changing functional things.

David M.
David M.
Director of Technical Services in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Bria always keeps our support team connected!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Keeping my team connected makes Bria the best solution. No need for extra hardware or complicated setup. I have my office phone anytime with Bria!

Bria allows our support staff to take, place, transfer and check calls while on the go. No need to 'connect' your cell phone to your desk phone when you can take it with you!

Bria has been implemented throughout our office. The only complaint is the subscription base use now versus the one-time payment when originally purchased.

Customer Support Team Lead in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Works most of the time

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is an easy to implement tool that functions out of the box. It's missing many of the bells and whistles of some of its competitors but comes at a nice price point and does the job.

-Easy to set up and launch -Ability to customize ringtones -Holding, Transfering and In-call features all work without flaw.

-Logo and branding of the application are very dated. They need an update -Not 100% reliable. As an organization, we have had some issues with the types of headsets that we use and their compatibility with Bria. I would recommend testing headsets before you make a larger purchase. -Inability to integrate with apple contacts easily.