Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Bria

Volledig uitgeruste VoIP SIP-softphone. Automatisch beantwoorden, doorverbinden, in de wacht zetten en opnemen. Beschikbaar op Mac, Windows, iOS en Android.

Meer informatie over Bria

I needed to integrate it to our Call Center and it was easy. It does what it needs to do and we have been using it for many years now without any problem.

They did not play well together. Everyone from users, helpdesk, and system admins did not approve of this software.

Beoordelingen van Bria

3,7
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Bria heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 99 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Bria eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (99)

Zyren Christian
Zyren Christian
IT Support Specialist in Filipijnen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

My Bria Experience

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm a Bria administrator, I setup and configure this software for my colleagues and all I can say is that it was so easy to deal with it, features of this app was so awesome as well.

One of the most thing I like about this app is that it is so easy to use, user interface was very appealing and even if you're a newbie I'm sure you can easily adapt to this software

I can't think of any reason on why should I dislike this app. My overall experience on this software is great

Robson
Customer Service Manager in Canada
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Bria Teams Works Almost Perfectly (Fix)

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've tried other voip software apps including browser based, and Bria Teams is the best in my opinion because it makes my job easy to provide simply great service to our customers.

This is my favorite phone software for helping our customers at Kalos Services Inc. Simply Great HVAC Service in Clermont, Florida. The reason we like it so much is because of it's ease of use and the ability to warm transfer our callers.

I had issues with the software freezing when I allowed the call log fill up. I highly recommend deleting your call log on a daily basis. There is an option for exporting your call history prior to deletion if you need to retain a record.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for the amazing feedback. It's always great to hear that our product helps you provide great service to your customers.

Director of Client Relations in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Works but application design is mediocre.

3,0 4 jaar geleden

The call quality is clear, works as designed and I have not had any bugs using it at all. Works great for incoming calls.

The interface drives me a little mad. The first feature that drives me crazy is that the keys on the application will move... I may be on a call or trying a second number after dialing a first and the application's keypad will move up. This causes me constantly to hit the wrong keys. I would never design this to move or at least have a lock function. Secondly the time out function is way too quick when dialing. I will be listening to a voicemail and typing in the number given, and it tries to auto dial the number if there is a pause of more than a couple seconds. Then I have to cancel and start over again. I haven't found an option to change this time or turn it off.

4 jaar geleden

Michael, thank you for taking the time to write a review, we're happy to know you've been having great quality calls with Bria. I'll forward your feedback regarding interface to our Product Team. For technical issues please reach out to our Technical Support team, tickets are submitted online at https://support.counterpath.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Eoin
Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Bria unifies communication with quick and easy provisioning

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Bria's mother company built X-lite a powerful feature rich SIP client. They have taken SIP/VOIP telephony to the next level with their unified login/provisioning system and group connectivity.

Their Windows client is one of the best SIP solutions I've used (and I've used/tried at least a dozen). The best aspect as the uniform provisioning for users. One login gives the user access to all their SIP accounts on different devices. With a mobile or home bases workforce it simplifies connectivity.

I'd love to see speed dial buttons and I'd like to see an ability to dial dtmf tones while in a call by pasting them rather than by typing them. I'd like to see an easier way to bring the Bria Client "to the front" with one button.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. I'm happy you like the provisioning feature and the Bria Interface. I'll bring your feedback to our Product team.

Rica Mae
Rica Mae
Document control officer in Filipijnen
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Bria connects our team

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our company benefits from Bria software so much. With it's outstanding service and features it makes our team connected throughout the day

Bria is so easy to use and administer. I'm also the one who setup this software among our team and it is so easy to install and configure. The design of this software is second to none. Kudos to the whole development team

If they can provide mobile development or application, it will be perfect as we are now using also our phone on day to day work

Amanda
CSR in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Love using Bria

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Works very well no issues with it at all.

What I like most about Bria is how easy it is to use. I love the fact that you can set up auto answer for incoming calls. This has really helped our efficiency at the call center and has helped keep call answer times down.

From a supervisor stand point Bria is amazing with helping keep numbers where they should be. As a user of this software I do like it better than any other soft phone software that we have used.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for submitting an amazing review Amanda. It's great to hear that our customers find Bria reliable and easy to use.

Andre
Andre
System Analyst in Canada
Kleding en mode, 51-200 werknemers

Integration and update

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it works good. Stable and reliable are the words that explain Bria.

What I most like in Bria is the integration with so many devices. My headphone has support to Bria, so it is easy to answer and make calls.

What I least like is the update. There is a new version that support what I need, but I have to purchase again to have access to the new functionalities.

5 jaar geleden

Andre thank you for taking the time to submit a review. It¿s great to hear our device integration works well for you. Have you considered moving to a subscription model? Bria Teams is a user based subscription which allows each user access to Bria on up to 3 devices including Desktop, Mobile and Tablet. Bria Teams uses a web-based provisioning dashboard to setup, deploy and manage your users. Bria Teams allows up to 5 SIP/XMPP accounts. Bria Teams also has subscription based features like Upgrades, Team Messaging and Screen Share capabilities. You can find more about Bria Teams and sign up for a trial here, www.softphone.com.

Emmanuel
Project Engineer in India
Commercieel vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Free international calls with Bria

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Bria has been a very simple yet useful tool for our company. Bria was a productive experience owing to its free trial and easy-to-use interface.

Bria's trial version allows me to make free calls to another continent right away. However, given that it is not the full version, it is still very quick and convenient.

The initial setup was a bit challenging. It would also be nice if we could add texting as an option.

Stan
Stan
Web Manager in VS
Publiceren, 201-500 werknemers

Better than some softphone solutions, but not as good as a 'real' phone.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sound is okay, but still doesn't compare to a real, physical IP phone. The UI is minimal which will be a plus for some and a con for others. The only reason I have a Bria soft phone is that the physical IP phones my company used to use for remote users no longer work (too old for new firewall) and aren't immediately planning to replace them. I use Bria on the Mac side of my machine because it seems to work a bit better than the Cisco IP Communicator software on the Windows side of the same machine. Both have a bit of a delay when speaking, but he Bria phone seems to have a little less of it. But not sure if that's more of a PC vs Windows thing instead of a Bria vs Cisco thing.

Easy to install and works better on a Mac than another software does on the PC. Sound quality is okay. Works well with a headset or through computer speakers/mic.

Maybe it's the nature of all soft phone solutions, but still picks up the keyboard sounds if I'm trying to use my computer and be on a call. The interface is very minimal, which some might say is a 'pro' instead of a 'con'. There's other soft phone software where the UI actually looks like a phone, which I prefer.

5 jaar geleden

Stan thank you for taking the time to submit feedback we truly appreciate it.

Nelson
Nelson
Especialista en infraestructura in Venezuela
, 11-50 werknemers

good softphone for the company

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has helped me to take advantage of the resources of the machines without leaving behind the quality

excellent softphone, very practical since it has all the functionalities at hand, easy configuration and allows to create multiple accounts, good audio quality and does not consume many resources

one of the things that I like least is the interface, it is unfriendly, it could be more modern or have changeable themes

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for submitting feedback Nelson. It's great the configuration was easy and the audio is good. I will forward your interface feedback to our product team to review

Tracy
Program Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Paid Softphones

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We used X-lite which is the free version of Bria. Bria had a lot more features with better support so we bought a few keys to use with team members that needed a more advanced softphone.

Bria is really easy to use. Simple to implement and fast for the team set up.

This is a paid softphone. Most softphones are free to use with a VOIP program.

cory
Security Integrations Specialist in VS
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

the BRIA app works with windows based PC and after it is configured works great.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: good soltuion for SIP integration

the app allows us to use a video intercom going through a SIP server to answer all of our doors at multiple buildings. this app provides 2 way communications as well as live video form the person standing at the door asking to gain entry

Support from BRIA is some of the worst i have ever tried to use. BRIA recently changed there support service and has not been able to help fix issues i ran into. BRIA had the fix i needed prior to the new support but will no longer provide any old files to help fix the issues

Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great easy to use softphone

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use this for phone calls from customers and it's very easy to use with a lot of features and options. I also use it to troubleshoot/replicate customer issues. It's a great software that I like so much I suggest it to any customers looking for a softphone to use with my company's VOIP services

Multiple accounts are easy to setup and manage, feature sets are easy to adjust for each line

I have no cons to report about this software, it fully meets my needs

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to submit a fantastic review. It's great to hear Bria's features and ease of use are working for your organization.

Director of Technical Services in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Bria always keeps our support team connected!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Keeping my team connected makes Bria the best solution. No need for extra hardware or complicated setup. I have my office phone anytime with Bria!

Bria allows our support staff to take, place, transfer and check calls while on the go. No need to 'connect' your cell phone to your desk phone when you can take it with you!

Bria has been implemented throughout our office. The only complaint is the subscription base use now versus the one-time payment when originally purchased.

Luke
CEO in Bulgarije
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

Best Softphone there is

5,0 5 jaar geleden

This is a great softphone that our company uses on a daily basis for the last 7 years. We love it and will keep using it.

It would be great if they can have automatic call recordings in the settings

5 jaar geleden

Luke thank you for submitting an amazing review. It's great to hear from customers who have been successfully using our products for several years. I'll send your suggestion for automatic call recording to the product team.

Sachin
Engineer in VS
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

It's like Apple of Softphones..!!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Nice interface, comparable to the competition, and is easy to setup and configure. Audio and Video qualities over the call have been taken care of pretty good. Configuring a headset is easy as well when changing USB ports too.

Its paid and has plans and offers the same things which it's competition does. Customer service is difficult to reach and that disconnects me with the company totally. It did not have a build for Ubuntu customers the last time i checked which was huge let down.

Lynn M
Attorney in VS

Great Product for Phone Use anyway

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I have been using Counterpath (Bria) for many years - I mainly use the product to contact clients when out of the office with my laptop. I use the cell phone app so my clients do not have my cell number as it shows as if I am calling from my office. I never have problems so customer support has not been an issue.

Set up a tiny bit difficult if you don't have a good phone service to help you with the codes. Set up a tiny bit difficult if you don't have a good phone service to help you with the codes. Set up a tiny bit difficult if you don't have a good phone service to help you with the codes.

James
CEO in VS
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

This is a great SoftPhone for freePBX

5,0 6 jaar geleden

They have a free and paid version of the software they both work great. Allows every means of communication.

This does the job as a softphone and executes it perfectly. Really no cons that I have found at this moment.

William
William
Owner in VS

Great SoftPhone. Good Quality and Reliable

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I like the Quality of the phone as well as the design. We use the Bria5 version. Its got all the features that I think a softphone should have.

No Customer Service. Where is the API to let us integrate it further? We should be able to turn this phone into an automate dialer but without API that is a bit difficult to do.

henry
voip engineer in VS
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

bria generally works

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: the whole app for phone calls on a cell phone never works perfectly, the thing is a cell phone primarily and will protect the phone usage of the device before the data usage is allowed, waking the app in the background is a hit or miss affair.

clients can just log in and set up an account, easy to deploy

the tech support and troubleshooting was rather inadequate, it was slowly done thru email and chat, they couldnt ever figure out what was wrong, but had me click one box every day to see if it resolved the issue, any monkey can keep clicking boxes until they think it works.... sent them packet captures and all they could say was click a new box and try it....

, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

I'm connected to an IPBX with the aplications on my PC and on my Android phone

4,0 6 jaar geleden

It's easy to configure and the quality of the calls is great. It's compatible with my IPBX (MyVoice 5000).

The Android and PC Apps are not synchronised. When I receive a call my PC and my Android phone ring simultaneously that's good. But If I take the call with my PC for example the same call is mentionned as lost on my Android phone. It's not really great because it's not the reality.

, 51-200 werknemers

Yes one of the best software on the market

5,0 6 jaar geleden

processing, ease and good communication, it works great on mac os and windows integrated very well

price it could be cheaper for companies.

Brie
Brie
Technical Merchant Services in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

VoIP Softphone App for Calls On the Go

4,0 5 jaar geleden

I used this app for calling customers remotely since it was a simple interface that took almost no time to learn. It got the job done without crashing.

After an upgrade Bria had, it changed the ability I had to remotely connect to the app. It took weeks of discussion with our IT and Bria's IT to figure out this would no longer be a viable source to use to connect with customers remotely any longer, which was pretty frustrating to now have to make a switch to a new alternative and have to learn that new interface. This also took up 1-2 GB of space on the phone...that's pretty big.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I will forward your feedback to our Product Team.

hussien
hussien
Support Engineer in Italië
Bankwezen, 10.000+ werknemers

my review for Bria

5,0 5 jaar geleden

very easy to use and very easy configuration and can set up more than one profile smoothly

it doesn't support DTMF feature which will not operate with interactive calls

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to submit wonderful review Hussien. It's always great to hear ease of use when setting up profiles and SIP configurations within Bria.

Carrie Joëlle
Carrie Joëlle
Marketing Specialist in Canada
Verzekeringen, 201-500 werknemers

Great Way To Make Calls On Your Computer

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm happy overall with the experience using Bria. It saves me from having to use my personal phone while at my desk.

We as a company were using a different softphone/voip prior to switching to Bria. I'm happy to report that since switching the people no longer tell me I sound like I'm talking in a tin can. The sound quality is great and so is the timing. I do not notice any delays or lags.

I don't like that every time my computer reboots I have to enable the account again. I sometimes forget and end up with voicemail. It should save my settings even on a reboot.