Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Apollo

Apollo is de basis voor je volledige end-to-end verkoopstrategie.

Meer informatie over Apollo

When using tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, you don't get the ability to specify the number of reps on a support team or sales team, but Apollo gives you that power.

Their Custer service is slow to respond, and often argumentative. It also severely limits users in texting and call functionality.

Beoordelingen van Apollo

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Apollo heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 340 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Apollo eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (340)

Partnership Manager
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use lead gathering tool, contact tracker, and cadence tracking tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
José Raúl
José Raúl
Business Development Director in Colombia
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

The best B2B platform for B2B lead generation

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I highly recommend this software, I do really think is the best one in the market

agility, price, easy of use, Linkedin chrome extension, database size

It could still improve in revalidating that the contacts are updated, and keep increasing the database of contacts

Haylee
Haylee
Senior Associate in VS
Professionele training en coaching, 11-50 werknemers

Go-to sales engagement platform

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Apollo's customer service has been top notch and I couldn't see myself even looking at other competitors. I recommend them to every person I meet.

Apollo beats out any other SEP by housing the data and extracting it from LinkedIn, allowing my team to enroll contacts in sequences much more efficiently. The sequence builder is way more streamlined than other SEPs and I complete tasks much faster because of the great UX.

I don't like how manual the process is for updating contacts when they have job updates. Other than that, I can't think of any other reason to not like this software.

Amy
Analyst in Portugal
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Nice data plarform

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It has been a nice experience. The platform is easy to use and brings more mobile and email data to our contacts. However, it has been a burden to deal with the duplicated records that are being created

Easy to set up, user-friendly, low pricing, integration with Salesforce, Outreach and LinkedIn (including Sales Navigator), good support.

The data provided is not always the most up to date (at least, versus LinkedIn), susceptible to create duplicated records in the CRM, the records don't sync from Salesforce to Apollo

Suzie
research analyst in India

true Review

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I enjoyed working with apollo since it is very user friendly .

The user-friendly and intuitive interface of Apollo is one of its best characteristics. Apollo has been really helpful to a sales team by giving them free HQ numbers and emails.

Apollo gives free credits that some other tools do not offer, and they only offer 5 or 10 credits. I thus enjoy Apollo

Austin
AE in Canada
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

True all in one solution

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: 9/10 experience. I have used the majority of big Sales tools and this one is my favorite.

All in one solution that also is easy to use. No need to buy multiple tools.

They don't have a power dialer (yet) I imagine they will get one soon.

Paramveer Singh
Paramveer Singh
Freight Broker in India
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Make your sale process automatic using Apollo.io

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It was a great experience using Aplollo.io. I am a freight broker so we need to generate customer database and contact them and follow-up them. This whole process becomes so easy using Apollo.io.

Apollo.io is a great CRM as well as lead generator. We can use different filters to search appropriate lead for our business. Also under engage tab software provides features of email marketing.

Customer support it slow. No live support is available. Sometime some bugs are observed which make task difficult.

Computerhardware, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Apollo.io is very efficient and less expensive compared to other tools that I've used so far.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The thing that I absolutely like on this tool is the price. It is cheaper but has many features compared to other tools that I used.

The features that I like the most on this tool is the accuracy and efficiency. All the prospects that I've made using this tool is correct.

Sometimes the loading time from searching is taking longer than usual, other than that, I did not encounter any problems yet.

Satyam
Satyam
Founder in India
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

The best prospecting tool

4,0 10 maanden geleden

The features that help me to operate on every operation there is for prospecting makes apollo the very best of tools that should be used widely by marketers and business owners.

The export limit is one thing thing that should have been increases in number and sometimes feel like a lot of extra work.

Tanishka
Research Analyst in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Apollo.io driving business growth through data

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

What I enjoy about Apollo is that it provides good and accurate numbers and limitless access to emails.

The thing I dislike about Apollo is that it provides a restricted amount of contact information.

Zack
Owner in VS
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Apollo is an easy go-to tool for generating leads, and understanding the size of your market

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

The database is really thorough and accurate.

The user interface is a bit clunky and not super intuitive at times.

Partnerships/Integrations Team in VS

Easy to use lead gathering tool, contact tracker, and cadence tracking tool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it was a positive experience, and they do listen to customers.

The software checks multiple boxes for a sales tech stack, CRM, Email tool, lead gen., and the ability to make calls from the software too.

You aren't able to get many phone numbers, and the email validity started to slip.

Heidi
Maarketing Director in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

I've already recommended this software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I love having the combination of both lead prospecting and email sequencing in one tool. Finding prospects by industry or by company name is very easy. The sequences are simple to set up, modify, and enhance.

The custom fields are not super intuitive. I also have concerns about email inaccuracy causing bounce rates and therefore hurting our domain reputation,

Eric
Sales in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers

Great for Small Sales Teams

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love this product and would highly recommend it to anyone with a small sales team and limited budget. It gives you what the big data providers like discover.org and zoominfo provide at a very reasonable rate. The tools and features it offers are exactly what a small team can use and build on. I am sure there is a lot more to this product that I am still learning. But in 35+ years of sales back ground, I wish Apollo would have been around years ago.

Apollo provides a large database of information on companies and their people. You are given external links to other systems like LinkedIN for cross referencing data. You have the ability to segment this data by region, market, number of employees, etc. etc. One you have created a prospect list you can begin working that list through a direct email campaign. I use the sequence to turn cold leads into hot leads by generating some responses. These responses in turn usually contain valuable information like direct numbers so I can follow-up with phone calls. Once I begin working with an account, I can move them into another sequence giving them access to valuable information bout my company along with updated information on products we are building and releasing. It helps to keep us in the front of their minds. And remember setting all this up is a one time thing and then you just let Apollo do all the work.

My only complaint regarding Apollo is not always being able to log directly into the system. Sometimes I have to reset my password to log in, but those steps are easy and happen quickly so not down for long.

Robert
Account Manager in VS
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent App for Leads

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience has been excellent

Being able to easily find the information I need on almost any lead or company.

The limit on the number of leads you can generate per month.

Sherdah
Account Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Best Prospecting Tool for Cold and Warm Email and Calling Campaigns

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent. I've learned to get around the few quirks, but I couldn't have ever had the email list I currently have without it. My job is very easy to prospect as a result, and I don't waste my time or other people's time because I know before emailing or calling enough about the company that I know if it is worth pursuing.

I used to have multiple products do what this one tool does. I can research companies, find potential prospects, email them, and keep each prospect in an Account. When they change jobs, I can change the information very easily. If they reply, they are taken off the Sequence. It integrates very easily with Salesforce, so I don't need to make changes in both.

At times I'll run into a little glitch or maybe the AI is not right on(at times it will say the person has a new job, and the new job was a previous job, it is rare, but that's why I look up every lead.) Also at times, it will say the person has a new job, but when I look at LinkedIn, they might have an even newer job! So all I need to do is refresh the page, and Apollo gets its information from LinkedIn and will update its suggestion.

Daisy
Business Development Representative in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Best platform for lead generation and lead capturing

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Best platform for lead generation and it makes daily task more easy. easy to search for the contacts and capture the leads. Email automation works best and AB testing feature helps to push the perfect email to your target audience

It has millions of contacts which can be easily captured and connect. email automation works so perfect. easy to use and very helpful

As of now there is nothing to dislike about it. It needs to login again when someone else login the same account.

Winter
Sales Executive in VS

Apollo for sales

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really enjoyed using Apollo. It was quite expansive so I never used all the features. The tools I did use were simple. I feel that Apollo is responsible for many of the deals I was able to add to my sales pipeline. Even when I was not physically working, Apollo would send out emails to prospects I had added to sequences. It was also an exceptional tool for finding prospects and target companies.

I love the flexibility of using sequences in Apollo. As a salesperson, it is important to set your touches and personalize emails that go out to your prospects. Apollo allows for this when setting up sequences. I was also really impressed with the prospecting tool for finding target companies and titles of prospects within those companies. The filtering options were thorough and the best I have seen in any prospecting software.

You have to watch your sequences and how many emails are going out daily. They add up quickly and it damaged our domain reputation which took months to get back to normal.

Rakshit
Manager - International Sales in India
Internationale handel en ontwikkeling, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

A good tool for lead generation

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think I have mentioned that in the Pros section. But I would like to mention one more thing, that I was so happy using Apollo.io in my last organization that I referred it to at least 10 other colleagues and they loved it. Recently one of my old colleagues who wasn't using Apollo.io called me specifically to ask how to use Apollo.io . Wishing all the best to the Apollo team!

I am able to reach out to the relevant individual in the organization which saves a lot of time and make me more efficient in my work. The best part is the number of free credit Apollo.io provides which is fantastic. I have used couple of other softwares but they only give 5 free credits for a month. After using this software I might even suggest the top management to go ahead with the paid services of Apollo.io .

As of now there is nothing that i don't like about this software. It works as per my expectations

Joe
Joe
CEO in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Best Strategy for Outbound

5,0 4 jaar geleden

It's the best strategy for outbound sales and inbound lead fielding for 2020 and beyond. We used to see companies using 3 data service providers, pushing that data into CRM and then pushing that data out to an email automation tool, a dialer and LinkedIn was sitting on an Island. With Apollo, you get everything in a single pane of glass. In turn, companies can drastically reduce their ongoing technology costs, systems & integration costs, and time to value.

There isn't much, the team is great so when you need a new feature - they release it.

Rubesh
Rubesh
Business development manager in India

Integrated Sales and Prospecting Platform

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Apollo.io tackles the issue of buyer urgency and intent. We are able to contact prospects indicating our intent and call just those who have raised their hands by using the several intelligence tools at our disposal. By doing this, unnecessary manhours spent manually contacting prospects who are still in the research stage and not yet ready to commit are reduced.

I feel disappointed with their customer support; sometimes they are not so responsive when you hardly need their support. Only premium customers who pay for more seats get dedicated support for their accounts. Their phone number accuracy and the stack details are still need to be improved.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 werknemers

Apollo Review from a Social Media Marketer

5,0 11 maanden geleden

I like the ability of this application especially in finding appropriate persons in different industries and easily connecting them to LinkedIn. It was a big help for us as a lead generation in finding leads for our clients.

What I least like about this application is, if we extract the link of their Linkedin account some of them don't have a display photo. I think it will be helpful for us to have a filter portion that will able to filter out those who don't have the display photo.

Junaid
Marketing Manager in India
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A must-have tool for your Sales

4,0 vorig jaar

It's very easy to use. Simple and fast. The data is of good quality and meets requirements most of the time.

Pulls irrelevant companies that don't match with the keyword.

Utser
Digital marker in Nigeria
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Lead management: Using Apollo to achieve the most effective leads.

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Generates a sizeable lead within the shortest possible time thereby speeding up the marketing processes

It conveniently generates leads of desired results with high validity and based on choice, eliminating already generated leads if need be.

Certain targets are not accessible using Apollo which calls for alternative softwares to achieve the desired results hence increasing the cost implications.

Vaani
Business Development Respresentative in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great Prospecting Tool!

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The customer support is impressive. After raising a ticket, it solves the issue within 24-72 hours and a live agent is also there to help. I swear by Apollo. Great for business/sales development.

Contact Database is really good, the different filters for searching people and companies helps a lot. The sequences have the feature of setting time zones which accelerates the lead response time. Love how it gives an option to set the limit of emails to be sent.

Apollo delinks the mailbox pretty often. It can improve on giving a filter for which stage is the contact in the sequence and I think Apollo doesn't give an option of reengaging or rerunning finished contacts again in that sequence. Lastly, the credits for requesting a number should be more than 50.

Regine
Project Coordinator in Filipijnen
Telecommunicatie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

The Best Lead Generation Tools Ever

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a 9.5/10 for me.

The most feature I really like about Apollo is the filter feature. It is very easy to filter out what niche, title, or any other topic you want to get the info from. The software is really easy to use, to navigate to export and everything.

The only least is it will not allow multiple users if you are only buying the basic one. It is quite pricey to avail multiple users.