Over teamdeck

Teamdeck is een complete oplossing voor resourcebeheer: resourceplanning + tijdregistratie + verlofbeheer.

Meer informatie over teamdeck

The api documentation was really well written, allowing us to easily incorporate it into existing systems, and even use Teamdeck data in a power BI dash board for custom visuals and analysis.

The report section is sluggish and require longer time to load data. The web application is frequently hang when user wanted to key in their data.

Beoordelingen van teamdeck

Waar voor je geld

teamdeck heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 39 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je teamdeck eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (39)

Program Manager in Pakistan

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it is a great tool, they have their fair share of challenges trying a new UX that is not seen in similar softwares in the industry. The initial onboarding was hard and we had our VP of Engineering championing the teamdeck and answer everyone's questions every day for some time, but now we are past that phase.

Calendar is really good, where I can see everyone's allocations, leaves (sick/casual/annual), availability and time spent in a very intuitive way. I did however had to get on boarded on the different sections like allocations/leaves/ and time worked, those icons are very small and weren't self explanatory in calendar view.

I dread the reports section, because I have seen it provide incorrect numbers. Also, I don't find it easy to use and easily customisable.

Overwogen alternatieven: Harvest

Redenen om over te stappen op teamdeck: We do use Harvest in a different setting and for different people, but we have found Teamdeck to be cheaper. Also, teamdeck's calendar view is really good, it just needs to be more intuitive for new users.

Eric
Information Technology and Services Professional in Frankrijk
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

A nice product that allows you to work efficiently

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good service that allows you to record and analyze everything during the work and speed up your business process ..

Timesheets and time tracking feature for Teams is the most useful for me. Thanks to the time tracking tool, it helps us monitor the performance of our team and compare facts to predictions, allowing us to master everything about the business process. By generating reports based on timelines, we can calculate KPIs we choose, generate financial reports, and more. Teamdeck is a great choice for managing your team's workload and tracking your company's profitability.

The speed of use is not exactly what I want, sometimes it works slowly.

Tim
Head of Project Management in Oekraïne

Planning & Tracking is fine, Reports are poor, experience is slow

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can deal with it, but once a week the experience with Teamdeck is just frustrating

Planning & Tracking features Flexibility in filters

Loading all the timetable for all the time - no need for that, it takes time to load and laggs a lot if we use view for the entire team (~50 people). Would be good to display only selected month at least. Reports can't be exportend in PDF, with a quality layout, that can be showed to our investors. Teamdeck doesn't show the real time sutiation, you have to refresh the page all the time to see latest updates from colleagues. The tool sometimes laggs and shows wrong data in report, we have to do triple check before collecting stats and calculate budgets based on timetracking. Reccuring bookings would also be a great feature (e.g. each week on Monday & Tuesday, etc.) The timetable is also taking too much space on the screen. Imagine 50 people add 10 tracking objects each day. Scrolling through 500 records + 50 empty spaces for "+" symbol for adding new record is just painful.

Gerardo Esteban
Gerardo Esteban
JavaScript Developer in Peru
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

I use this software daily at work, it works great even with low internet bandwidth.

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I select the project I am going to be working on, start tracking time, and start to do my tasks, when I need to leave my computer I stop the time tracking. If you need to switch between projects is cool and allows to track time you spend on several projects. By far and til now it has been a great experience.

It helps to track the time I've been doing a task for a project, and have some sort of idea of the time is taking on the tasks and projects. You can track time by projects which is cool. You can create reports of the time spend by projects on your team.

It does not have a user idle function which stops automatically if you leave your desktop, it's not something that bad, you just have to be careful of stoping the time tracker when you leave you computer for a moment. This will be good or bad depends on the honestly of the team you manage as admin.

Kiran
SQA Engineer in Pakistan

Track Daily Employees working hours

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far Team deck is very easy to user software and every employee whether he is technical or non-technical can log its hours very easily.

- Admin can easily track the daily to daily working hours of an employee - There are every type of options which are used to track the hours of an employee by HR - User can add the hours according to its project which are saved by its project manager

I am just a user of this software which just log its hours in the team deck. so I am not so sure about the cons here

Hernan
CTO in Argentinië
Telecommunicatie, 201-500 werknemers

Resource Planning

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We decided to use Teamdeck as a tool for resource planning, as projects and resorces taken a dinamic that requires a very dynamic and efficient resourse allocation. We are not interested in using the timesheets, only a simple tool where projects and resourses could be prioritized and allocated, On the other hand, we already have tools for project management so, this feature is out of the scope.

Easy set up, not expensive if you combine the basic and team members resources, possibility o having public reports.

UX could be improved. we are still in early stages so cannot be more specific, but reports are suitable for adding new features.

Overwogen alternatieven: Asana

Redenen om over te stappen op teamdeck: Price

Agnieszka
CEO in Polen
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Smart, simple and elegant solution

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a designer and studio owner I value the simplicity, UX and of course the design of the application. In this case teamdeck is one of the best tools I ever tried. The setup is incredibly simple and the UX is great - sleek and intuitive. I would recommend it to anyone who would like to change these heavily looking management tools to something powerful and well designed.

Elegant interface Modern design Easy to setup & use Fair price Amount of features - complete solution from resource scheduling, leave management, time tracking to availability management

More integrations would be a benefit

Reactie apptension

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review. We are extremely pleased that you like our product! Keep up doing great work!

Senior Project Manager in Australië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Does exactly what we needed

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When I joined the company we needed a simple tool that is easy to use that showed utilisation at an individual resource level so that we could understand where we have capacity. Teamdeck does all of that for us.

It's very easy to use and set up. As a user I am not overwhelmed by unnecessary features. When we set up the system I had a number of questions about reporting that I mailed through to the team and got really good responeses in a quick turnaround.

As an IT company I often have engineers working out of hours. It would be good to have a feature that allowed us to tag out of hours work. It's not a problem with the software though, more a feature that would be useful for us. As a PM I'd also love an MS Project plug in.

James
QA Lead in VK
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

Great At What It Does

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic, and will continue to use it.

We’ve been using this software for as long as I’ve been at the company and it’s a fantastic tool to track hours spent with certain projects, which is key in my job role.

The UI can be a bit confusing but I’m used to it by now - I’d say it could do with being more user friendly for first time users.

Damian
Production Coordinator in Polen
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers

Teamdeck review

3,0 5 maanden geleden

I found reports easy to configure and it is useful to configure custom calculation fields. Also, with available API it’s easy to scrape data and process it in a convenient way. Support and communication are really strong.

On the side of technical expectations, I’d like to have stability improved. When it comes to functional expectations, the main area for improvements is adding features to let project managers track projects with the TD.

Velislav
Velislav
Head Of Project Management in Bulgarije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Teamdeck is great for small and midsize businesses

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It gives a good picture on the overall pipeline with projects and team utilisation + gives us an idea how much work we can get and if we need to hire more people.

- Easy UX - Nice reporting but needs a bit of improvements on the UX. Also need to add copy report or something like this. There are also minor bugs, but nothing major. OOTB utilisation calculations are

They have some work to do on the vacations tracking part. I want to be able to set allowed paid leave per team member and when they take paid leave this should be tracked and deducted from their balance. I can do this with report, but it should be out of the box. Also, they have to add option for utilisation forecasting because at the moment, the only way to do it is to create an Unknown team member and start planning him on potential projects. For example if you see he is planned 700%, this means , 7 people . So not good on this point, but still manageable.

UX/UI Lead specialized in mobile apps, chatbots & VR in Spanje
Managementconsulting, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

My opinion

4,0 4 jaar geleden

I like most, how I can have a quick view of my whole team

- New view (I don't like, neither compact one) - Sometimes rows collapse and you can't see information - Slow

Dewald
Technical Lead in Zuid-Afrika
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

One stop shop for managing my team

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to chat, and share files

There are a lot of addons to make use such as windows forms and power bi, which is used as a shortcut to show data on our progress

If you're laptop disconnects from the internet and reconnects, you need to manually refresh team, would be nice if it can do that automatically. Downloading of files are horrible, it should open the file when the download is complete like outlook

Valerio
Producer in VK

Teamdeck for producers

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is easy to use and easy to train other people. Fast booking tool. Well integrated

It is easy to use, well integrated with Slack and CakeHR, a very flexible tool to book and track time

Reports take a lot time before being generated. Would also be good to have an App (maybe simplified version)

Neacail
Intelligent Automation Specialist in Zuid-Afrika
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Overall nice package

4,0 2 jaar geleden

It is easy to use. The api documentation was really well written, allowing us to easily incorporate it into existing systems, and even use Teamdeck data in a power BI dash board for custom visuals and analysis . It has allowed our project managers to really keep tabs on things once the team started working from home.

Your api per-page-pagination is set to 20 by default, but 50 max. It would be great if this could be greatly increased. This limitation really limits the GET requests when using Microsoft's Power platform custom connectors, which can't handle multiple pages(at least not automatically). Typically when we GET projects/bookings/time-entries you want to get all of them.

Suresh
Sr. Web Developer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Best Product

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I have like this software attendance time system.

I am like about this software manually attendance report.

Ladislav
manager in Tsjechië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: we didnt have similat tool in our company and Teamdeck helped with project and capacity planning

Perfect tool for people management, I can see my team capacity

Good project and capacity planning, Its helpful for managers and PM

Gabriela
Founder and lead designer in Portugal
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Team management made easy

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Doesn't have 1000 features that nobody needs. It's focused, easy to use and simple.

Would like to view the vacation days taken for the entire year (not just for the current month).

Ali
SQA Engineer in Pakistan

TeamDeck Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

User can easily lock his hours and ,as well AS there are many options that makes the app more detailed featured

I have a very limited use. so i can't explain the cons properly

Muhammad
VP Hardware Engineering in Pakistan
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

A must have for timesheet keeping and time harvesting

4,0 3 jaar geleden

It is a complete package. It provides good analytics numbers for team managers. It helps checkout throughput of your resources very easily

The hover pop-ups get annoying when they don't disappear.

Kagan
HR Manager in Turkije
Human Resources, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Best Team Bounding App

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Best app and ergonomic tool for me and my partners.

Planning future of my team and becoming a master of mine.

Maybe. They can add further options. Like talent management, performance management

Daria
PM in Oekraïne

A good tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

As a company, we were seeking for a tool for resource planning and project-based time tracking, So Teamdeck suited us perfectly. You can see/create all kind of timesheets reports you might need for your company

Payments bugs no opportunity to integrate team deck directly to our task manager tool but it is understandable)

Siti Zulaikha
Executive in Maleisië
Professionele training en coaching, 11-50 werknemers

My Experience of using Teamdeck

Opmerkingen: - Convenient to key in & edit data
- Flexibility in generating report
- I like the tag function

- Convenient to key in & edit data - Flexibility in generating report - I like the tag function

- The report section is sluggish and require longer time to load data - The web application is frequently hang when user wanted to key in their data - Unable to customise the email reminder to sound more friendly to our users

Overwogen alternatieven: Resource Guru

Redenen om over te stappen op teamdeck: - Has a booking function. Its really helpful for our resource planning - Mobile application is something we look forward as our people having constraint to key in input using laptop

Maaz
Team Manager in Pakistan

Teamdeck Review

3,0 3 jaar geleden

1) Ease of marking bookings and off time i.e. annual leaves etc... Like the timeline thing. 2) Can also distinguish between paid time and unpaid time. 3) They have an API with which we can import data into our attendance system.

1) The timeline acts funny at times which gets very frustrating. Sometimes the bookings disappear or the time people logged disappear. Have to refresh multiple times for them to appear again. 2) Making your own personal views of different projects is cumbersome. It should be simplified and self explanatory. Also, there should be an option to make these views public or personal. 3) May be add weekly reminders if an employee hasn't been booked on something. Email or push notification reminder.

Johan
Intelligent Automation Specialist in Zuid-Afrika

Teamdeck Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

It's easy to use and has a very nice interface. Works perfectly for recording my timesheets.

I can't really say. I use it to record my daily timesheets and it works perfectly for that. I have nothing negative to say about the software.