Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Doxy.me

De eenvoudige, gratis en veilige oplossing voor telegeneeskunde®. De oplossing maakt telegeneeskunde eenvoudig en gemakkelijk voor gebruikers. Creëer je persoonlijke ruimte en ga aan de slag.

Meer informatie over Doxy.me

Its really easy for the client to get started on. Customer service answers right away and is very helpful.

I have had technical issues with the quality of the video session, frozen calls or poor image. Most of those are due to poor internet or poor connection in the part of the client.

Beoordelingen van Doxy.me

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Doxy.me heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.159 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Doxy.me eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.159)

Cassandra

No Downloading

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
James
James
Psychotherapist in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 11-50 werknemers

Great free version

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I use the free version of this software and as expected there are not many bells and whistles with it, however, the software meets my needs. The virtual waiting room saves me time daily. I also think the interface is very intuitive with user buttons in the places you would expect them. Finally, the meeting log allows me to review the length of my sessions, so I do not have any billing issues.

The only thing I see as an area of improvement would be to have a subscription rate between free and professional that would allow for a user to have access to the screenshare and file transfer features. While $35/month seems reasonable for an individual with a full-time private practice, $420 per year is somewhat prohibitive to someone with a part-time private practice.

Kristin

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

HIPAA compliant and easy to use

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I like that Doxy is fully HIPAA compliant. That really drove my decision to purchase. I also like that I can count on my hand how many times in 4 years I have had a technical issue with Doxy, and on those times it was really easy to get tech support.

I can't say that there's anything I don't like about Doxy. It just takes a while to play with all the functions before you learn the full capacity of it (e.g., the white board, screen sharing functions), but I wouldn't call that a bad thing.

Kathryn
Owner in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to use but unreliable

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ease of use is the only reason I've not switched to another platform, but if the dinging continues, I will, because it renders the product unusable. I have a couple of clients who experienced problems frequently enough that they've asked me just to schedule Zoom sessions with them so that they don't have to deal with Doxy.Me.

The best thing about Doxy.Me is how easy it is for both me and my clients to use. There is nothing to download, and I don't have to set up each meeting individually. Clients can use the same link every time. Its basic features are exactly what I need.

The software is unreliable. I've experienced a lot of freezing, dropped calls, and times when it just wasn't even possible to connect. It's more than just a once in awhile problem. If a client is on their phone, they can't seem to access the chat window, for reasons unknown. Recently, I started hearing dings every 30-40 seconds, as though a new person joined the waiting room, but there is no new person. It's been incredibly distracting both for me and for clients. I attempted to contact customer support about it but have not heard back.

Noorayne
Registered Psychotherapist and Owner in VS

The Ease of Use

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had a positive experience with Doxy.me, and my satisfaction increases with each new feature added.

Doxy.me offers user-friendly features for both clinicians and clients. Clients can join online appointments quickly without downloading. The client clicks one of the specialized link provided by the clinician, enter their details, and waits for the clinician to join. This online experience mirrors waiting in a physical office; however, it is done from the comfort of staying at home. Clients who were initially hesitant about online technology found it easy and convenient, expressing surprise at its simplicity and overall positive experience.

The main drawback is that sometimes I have to ask the client to log out and then log back in if the audio or camera is not functioning. However, these functions usually work fine once the client logs back into Doxy.me.

Vickie
LCSW in VS

Love this product

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've used Doxy for more than two years now and I rely on it daily to help me communicate with my clients. From live video sessions to posting information and links in my waiting room, Doxy helps me expand the care I give to my clients. Because most of my clients are seniors, I particularly love that they don't have to wait for a link during each session. The static address allows them to bookmark my Doxy site so it's always available to them.

Static address, waiting room, ability to collect copays, ability to share screen, two way uploads.

It's not really a con but I do wish the client and I could both see the time we've been in session to keep sessions to an appropriate length.

Iris
Therapist in VS

Reliable virtual platform

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have enjoyed using this platform and it has been quite reliable.

I like that it is HIPPA compliant, easy to navigate, user friendly, and they offer a free version. My practice fluctuates and at times is slow which would not benefit me to pay the subscription.

It would be nice if they offered different pricing options. I realized the higher you pay the more the "bells and whistles". The paid subscription has some great features which can be customized.

Leslie
Therapist Supervisor in VK
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

An fabulous product that I wouldn’t be without

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great. I have recommended Doxy.me as the platform to my clients and my Supervisees, my colleagues and my peers.

The ease of use. Clients don’t have to download anything, just click on the link I send when I open up Doxy. The waiting room feature is great. It’s still free. Quality of video and audio.

I can honestly say I haven’t found any faults with Doxy.me and I’ve been using it for 2 years

Bradley
Therapist in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Doxyme helped me start my practice

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I use it daily, and it needs to function as a virtual office for me, and that it does it's job and is HIPAA compliant.

I use a lot of different platforms and Doxyme is the easiest and most intuitive by far. I like being able to charge patient's right in the room, and it's no hassle.

The bandwidth and quality of session video and audio could be better.

Erin
Occupational Therapist in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Would recommend to solo practitioners

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I work with adults with ADHD, and having a simple link has removed barriers around having to download apps or platforms that require frequent updating.

At times clients have difficulty connecting their video.

Morgan
Patient in VS

Works but not great

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I have been using Doxy for therapy since the start of the pandemic. Doxy works for the most part, but I often have issues with one person’s screen or voice lagging or glitching out. In addition, I have had many appointments where I have been booted from the video call.

Technical issues, booting me out, lagging, glitching

Cori
APRN in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Best Medical Practice Assistant

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Providing excellent, HIPAA compliant telemedicine is a must for our practice. Being able to meet patients where they are at, instead of having them wait, take time away from work or family, and make sure their healthcare needs are met is the number 1 reason we use this program in our practice. It is an excellent program.

I love the ease of use. I like that there is nothing to download for the patient or provider. Everything is cloud based. Can be used on any device with a camera and internet access.

Sometimes based on internet service providers, the service can be slow. But this is an outside problem.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Cori!

CEO in Colombia
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent product, highly recommend!

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been an early user of the platform, even before COVID-19, and I found that the simplicity, reliability, and easy of use simply makes it the leading option among other products that try too hard to accomplish something simple. With no log-ins necessary for the clients, and compatibility across all operating systems and devices, Doxy truly offers the best product at the best value.

I love the option to customize and white-label the product interface. This feature adds immensely to the patient experience and helps to elevate your brand.

Audio connections are easily interrupted or disabled if the patient is using an outdated browser, has incoming calls, or swipes between windows. This does not happen too often, and Doxy includes simple troubleshooting steps for both the client and the provider. However it can be a deterrent to a timely start during a meeting.

Dan

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Outstanding Product - Someday an Industry Standard?

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I initially started using doxy to cut down on missed appointments due to illness or conflicts. Doxy allowed me to engage in "telehealth" on those occasions when a client would otherwise have to "late cancel," thus leaving me with the option of charging them for it (not good from a customer relations standpoint) or eating it. Then, when the coronavirus emergency hit, I was able to transition easily to all telehealth, thus keeping myself and my clients safe. Yay!

I wanted a platform that was secure for my clients. What most attracted me to doxy vs. other secure platforms (or other platforms in general) was the fact that my users (clients) didn't have to download anything, just click on a link. In a former life, I used to design and develop computer application systems and I really like the "feel" of doxy, it's usability for me and my clients, plus my modest exposure to their tech support has been quick and useful. All of this allowed me to transition quickly into the "telehealth" arena very quickly, which I appreciated during the coronavirus outbreak emergency.

It's hard to respond as there are so many positives. If at all possible, it would be nice to have additional ways to troubleshoot connectivity or video/audio quality issues in real-time. For example, real-time advice for the user as to what to do to correct things on their side. I know a lot of this is in the available articles, but it's hard to go searching through articles when you're trying to quickly get things going during a "meeting." Maybe I'm asking for an "artificial intelligence" solution that's not feasible?

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review! Glad you were able to transition everyone to online appointments!

elizabeth
Licensed professional clinical counselor in VS
Medische praktijk, 201-500 werknemers

Makes tele medicine simple yet secure

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Living and working in Eastern KY there has always been an issue with accessibility to services for individuals without reliable transportation. Doxy.me eliminates this problem and provides access to anyone who can access a WIFI connection.

Doxy.me is one of the most simple links I have ever used, making it easy for both the clinician and the patient to connect in a secure HIPAA compliant session.

Issues with connection in areas with poor network strength, some times the sound will not work, sometimes the video won't work, and it takes a few minutes for a patient to load onto the virtual waiting room.

AnnMarie
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Very positive experience over past 2 years of use.

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall positive experiences so far.

This is a very easy to use, straightforward platform. The free version is perfect for my needs.

I tried the upgraded version to check out the background effects and was not overly impressed so I went back to the free version.

Heidi
Executive Director in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome platform for individual or couple's counseling

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Simple to use, even for the most computer-challenged!

This product is very easy to use for both my staff and clientele.

My only complaint is that it really doesn't work well for groups larger than 4, which Doxy tells you. During the pandemic we have needed to run group therapy online, and sadly had to access another platform for that.

4 jaar geleden

Hi! We did make an improvement to group calling last week. Have you tested it out since then? Also, I would confirm that all participants on group call have speeds of 10mbps or higher. Group calling does take more bandwidth then a 1-to-1 call. https://discuss.doxy.me/t/weekly-product-update-big-improvements-to-group-call-feature-and-more-may-1-2020/26055

Donna
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

It saved me through the pandemic...

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Doxy.me had to be HIPPA compliant in order for me to use it. In addition to that, I find the ease of use for the client to be critical to the success of telemedicine. I appreciate the active aspects of the video and audio. I also appreciate the behind the scenes aspects such as meeting history and the virtual waiting room. The meeting history keeps track of time in and time out of the session allowing me to double check the visit length of time for billing. The virtual waiting room provides the client with the ability to check their connection, tips on best connection, the ability to send a message to me, and receive my message in return, while they are waiting.During the pandemic Doxy.me increased their capacity to respond to the explosive need for telemedicine services. Despite their investment, they offer free access to their software that allows the user to perform telemedicine visits competently. They also have a paid subscription that offers more services.I don't know what I would have done without it through the pandemic.

At times the video or audio may be problemmatic. I believe when that occurs it is not related to the software, I believe it is due to internet issues for either the provider or the client. The camera is important for clarity of the video, and again that is not a software issue.I don't have a con about Doxy.me!

Peter
Psychotherapist in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Essential Business tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Seamless transition: working from the comfort of my office to moving my practice online. Doxy Offers the security that is mandatory for my work.

User friendly, secure, affordable, I appreciate that I can purchase some features on a need to use basis/ monthly

I would appreciate a more affordable rate to upgrades. ie: more than one participant, But i do appreciate that I can purchase features at a monthly rate with out having to buy in for an annual fee

Jennifer
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best I've used for telemedicine so far

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I actually have an included telehealth platform with my EMR company and STILL pay monthly for Doxy. That's how reliable and great to use it is.

I love the many features and the one click use for my patients. Technology can be so difficult for some of the population I serve medically. This has made it so much less intimidating for them.

Sometimes connections can be poor, but honestly I don't think that's the program. I recently updated my internet [provider and I have no more issues.

Pamela
Psychotherapist, Counselor in VS

Why I like Doxy.me

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Well, I do video conferencing with my therapy clients. I was living in the Bay Area, and have since moved to a more rural area. But several of my clients wanted to continue therapy, and this has been great for us. In addition, the rural area I'm in has a lot of people in mountainous regions around me where there are few mental health care services; so, they are able to have therapy services through video. It's pretty awesome. Doxy.me has helped make that possible.

I like the ease of use mostly. I don't do a lot of fancy things. I just connect to clients, and we talk. Client can talk to me from any browser on any device, so it's portable. They just need access to the internet. I've never had a problem with the connection being too slow or dropping because of Doxy. Comcast, however, is another story...:-)

I honestly can't think of anything. If I had something to say about this, I certainly would, but I don't. :-)

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the great review! We are so glad you can keep seeing patients after you have moved!

Dee
LMFT in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I really want to like Doxy.me

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like the simplicity, but the platform has more issues than SimplePractice (in terms of internet, dropouts, et cetera). I wish this issue could be fixed, since I don't know of any similar platforms (in terms of simplicity, which is really helpful with clients.

The simplicity - it's great that the client does not need to download and install anything - not all clients are very computer savvy.

It's unbelievably glitchy. As an older therapist, I work only part time. I use Doxy.me for about 10 hours a week. However, it's rare that I make it through an entire hour without a problem. I often have to resort to using the phone, et cetera. Additionally, Doxy.me has had periodic problems with which browsers it works on. As a Mac user, I prefer Safari as my browser. For a couple of months, I used Doxy.me on Safari, and it ran acceptably (I'm not talking about the glitchy issues here). Then, I began to have a problem with sound. I'd sign in, but clients couldn't hear me. I finally spoke to someone at Doxy.me and they told me that it wasn't working on Safari, wouldn't work on Firefox, and they recommended a microsoft browser that I don't think is still in existence. I asked about Google Chrome, and for a while, Doxy.me worked fairly well. However, the problems with dropouts seem to be getting worse, rather than better. I don't think I can continue to use this software.

Marsha
Owner in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Simple, cost effective, solution based-- great choice for my business!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: HIPAA compliance in providing tele therapy has been a huge plus with this product. Using this product has helped me provide boutique service to more clients. I am excited about existing features like appointment scheduling, online forms and file sharing because it allows me to grow my business at my own pace, cost effectively!

Integrating this product into my weekly schedule remains relatively seamless. Clients are able to connect with little or no issues on multiple devices. I really appreciate the time management feature because it helps me track session dates and times easily, which is especially helpful when my calendar is particularly busy! I find screen sharing and Bluetooth capability a big plus as well. Easy access to the platform for clients is the most appreciated quality of this product!

The handling of connections can always be improved upon due to technology changes and updates. From time to time, I experience dropped connections and lagging connection times during high usage periods, usually mid-morning and early evening times for my business. Occasionally the video appears grainy.

Candich
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 11-50 werknemers

Virtual Platform Made for Consumers

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I used Doxy.me when I began seeing therapy clients virtually. It helped as many individuals were able to receive the link either via email or text, thus, they could easily connect and continue engaging in sessions. It is easy to host individual or group sessions when the application is running properly. However, at times the application was very lagged and would drop sessions without notification, resulting in taking more time to reconnect on multiple occasions. It was used in a larger organization and seems to continue evolving as the needs are met of workplaces.

Doxy.me is made for consumers as they do not have to download anything to utilize the software. Consumers simply click a link that is either emailed or texted to them, making it easy to connect. You can host single sessions or groups. You can send a link directly from the application to consumers without using your email, which aids in maintaining confidentiality. You can also submit forms for the consumer to see and sign on their end, which makes it hassle free and aids in lost paperwork.

Doxy.me does not always seem to have a stable connection, resulting in lots of dropped sessions. If either the user or the consumer does not have a good internet connection, it may result in blurry and lagging pictures may be blurry or simply dropped connections. If you are hosting a group with another user, only one individual may be the host which can become frustrating as you are attempting to let consumers into the room, mute others if needed, and host at the same time. If you are required to confirm physical location of consumers, there is an option to see where they are located, however, it was not always accurate and would list individuals in other cities/states.

Helga
Mental Health Professional in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 201-500 werknemers

My experience

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Love it!

I value the reliability and quality along with the reasonable price of this software.

I cannot share a screen like when using Zoom without paying a heavy price. Zoom is free in this regard.

Owner Proprietor Psychotherapist in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Free version is easy to use, serves the purpose, but not a Cadallic

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Doxy.me allows me to service my patients even in the era of Covid-19. It also broadens my patient base beyond the rural area in which I reside. Since the free version suffices, Doxy.me will not break the bank.

You really can't complain about Doxy.me. I use the generously offered free version. Although this version does not provide the industry-highest resolution, it still does the trick. No bells and whistles like document sharing or group meetings, but I really don't need that. It is HIPAA compliant, which I imagine will be required once again when the Covid crisis eases, making it vital to do therapy legally. Unlike other video platforms, Doxy.me does not require the patient to download software to connect. And patients find it easy to connect with and navigate.

Although it is very workable, the resolution is not of the highest quality. Also, it seems to be slightly more sensitive to internet and wifi disruptions that other platforms. But, you can't beat the price. No matter what platform you use, I recommend having a few handy in case a glitch pops up.