Good till they increased prices

Beoordeeld op 31-8-2019
Zahra H.
Head of Business Ops
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Initially it was great... but slowly things became confusing then turned upsetting. Support couldnt help too much as they did not have remote sharing for fixing problems... Eventually moved to SEM Rush

Pluspunten: ReQueue; This one tiny feature was great. Is still great but from the last 1 year you can't move around the rescheduled item anywhere. You have the option to delete it entirely or skip for 2 weeks. Initially it was NOT like this and it was good. The only social media scheduler that made sense... not anymore. We still love the headline analyser!

Minpunten: Couldn't move around rescheduled items in Queue.
No option for select all in archiving
No option for select all when deleting
Confusing reQueue mechanism since last december!

Streamline marketing, events and task management

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019
Elena L.
Uitvoerende kunsten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: An easy to use system with a great interface and awesome functionality.

Pluspunten: It's a one-stop shop for almost all of our business organisation needs. We started looking at it when searching for a social media/marketing management system, but it does SO much more. I LOVE the calendar view most of all. Being able to see what is due when at a glance is so very valuable. Colour coding different streams of the business makes planning easier across a team of people. We also love that you can assign tasks to team members. Event/blog planning and management are now super organised and easy - we create tasks for each component, assign them to people and set time frames and our calendar is automatically populated.

Minpunten: It was a little expensive when we first signed up but they since reduced the price for the package we are on. We do use it all the time though. Wish there was an app where you could see your calendar view on your iphone/ipad.

Great Social Media Marketing Tool

Beoordeeld op 29-9-2016
Abigail N.
Social Media Specialist
Architectuur en planning, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Coschedule is a great editorial calendar and social media marketing tool. I use it on my personal blogs so I've never tried out the collaboration tool. It's great for listing tasks and ideas for new blog posts as well as scheduling social media posts in advance.
Initially, I used the 14-day free trial, it was great but I kept wondering whether it was worth paying for seeing as I could use Hootsuite + other editorial calendars to plan my post.
I was given a 30-day free trial which made me sit down and begin exploring all the features that related to me.
*The headline analyzer helped me choose search optimized headlines with an emotional punch. rather than just choosing the first headline I could think off, I began paying attention to my headline scores and aiming for 70 and above headline score with power words.
*I'm a solo blogger I've ever used the collaboration tools but I used the task selection to remind myself to do things like: Create image on canva, proof draft post, identify keywords, draft five headlines, identify inbound and outbound links etc.
*Evernote integration: I have Evernote on my tablet and sometimes I have the draft post in there, I use coschedule to transfer the draft to WordPress and begin working on it.
*Social Campaigns: This to me is the best feature, i get to create social media campaigns from old, current or future existing posts, to send to my facebook, twitter, Tumblr, LinkedIn,& Pinterest profiles. Coshedule offers 4 social media post types :Text, Link, Image & Video. I use this to create a variety of social media posts linking to the same blog post without being spammy.

Pluspunten: *Affordable
*Efficient: the social media campaign/queue is the best I've seen
*Headline analyzer: Most social media marketing and content marketing tools do not come inbuilt with a headline analyzer to help you choose the best headline for your post.
*Collaboration tools

Minpunten: I found out that scheduling blog post from coschedule doesn't work, I'll have to schedule it directly from WordPress to work, I realized that when I made a post and scheduled it to go out after a couple hours, only to find it saying "draft" in WordPress and "schedule" in coschedule.

Great Social Media Management Tool

Beoordeeld op 4-5-2018
Marissa D.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: CoSchedule is really great for social media management. It allows you to post to multiple platforms at a time and schedule as far out as you would like. You are able to see previews of what the post will look like on each platform and CoSchedule alerts you to any potential issues (ie LinkedIn wont allow video uploads, etc). There is a "Best Time" feature so you can set a post to go out at the time they determine is the best to drive traffic - have found it to be very useful. You can also set time ranges as well and it will post at the best time in that range. Everything is super intuitive and there are many other features I have yet to use. CoSchedule also has a WordPress plugin for blog posting that is wonderful as well - you can schedule all the social posts to drive to the blog directly in WordPress and it will automatically schedule them on your calendar. CoSchedule also provides traffic metrics for the blog posts over social.

Minpunten: I do not have much to say that is negative about CoSchedule. There have been glitches in the past, where a post won't schedule or a few times the platform went down. Those have been few and far between however. Overall it's a great tool.

A few words from a heavy user

Beoordeeld op 18-1-2019
Agnieszka J.
Community Leader
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I'm a heavy user of Coschedule. Actually, they even invited me to their podcast as they saw that we really use a lot the tool. I use it mainly as a Twitter and LinkedIn post planner as there's no option to schedule posts inside these tools. We also use it as an editor calendar to mark all new blog posts and email campaigns. The big pro is their easy drag&drop interface. I like the fact that you can change the time of publishing the post in a second (it's important when there's for example some problem with the application and we don't want to post anything then).

Minpunten: I had some problems with the fact, that the tool unconnected itself with LinkedIn so the post was not published on time (and I was on holidays so didn't have the possibility to control it). They should also work on their system of planning the hours of scheduled posts - we also had some problems with them.

Content Calendar Organization Made Easier

Beoordeeld op 22-12-2017
Brandon W.
Director of Content Marketing
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The calendar view at a glance is nice for me to see what types of content I have planned in the future without having to look at another platform. Plus, the integration with WordPress makes it easy to move back and forth pretty smoothly.

Minpunten: The upload a doc functionality has not always worked. My team works with Google Docs and often includes images in the docs, which don't transfer into WordPress from CoSchedule very well in our experience. We have to upload the images separately to WordPress anyway so there is no time saved by uploading a doc instead of just copy/pasting the content. When they updated their pricing, they really pushed their social media scheduling feature, but we didn't need that because our company uses a different platform for social media. We were able to de-select that when upgrading our plan but we didn't need all the extra functionality the Team Marketing plan offered.

This is my favorite plugin. I use this calendar to manage all my posts.

Beoordeeld op 17-4-2018
Oombawka design R.
Crochet Designer. Ltd.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Time management. The ability to organize and share on social media quickly. The ability to track posts based on social shares online. A great calendar that shows you what posts you have written and where they've been shared. The ability to requeue posts to be shared again in the future to specific accounts. The ability to share by image and alter text for Facebook posts.

Pluspunten: Coschedule allows me to schedule all my social media shares at the same time as I write and schedule my posts. It also lets me share other content with my readers easily with the chrome browser tool.

Minpunten: I have submitted a suggestion to allow us to find duplicates in our re-queue calendar. In case we've accidentally re-queued 1 post multiple times. Currently you have to scroll and search manually to find duplicates.

Productive and useful tool to manage entire marketing campaigns!

Beoordeeld op 4-7-2018
Brian K.
Online Marketer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great time-saver and good productivity tool for online entrepreneurs!

Pluspunten: I loved the intuitiveness ans fluidity of the software, especially the marketing calendar! It operates like a typical software calendar, but everything is visual and graphically represented. When I need to manage the whole email marketing and marketing campaigns together with social analytics and team reporting, this software can deliver them all in one place! Very time-efficient and powerful! Not forgetting that I can publish all my blog content and social promotion, reuse workflow templates and approve those workflows. The crucial factor here is time-saver! I do not have to use multiple software to co-ordinate and track manually at all. If you are having your own business, you would really appreciate this factor, as you may have to perform multiple roles all at once. You can request a demo to check the usage of the software. I have tried it and I like the clean and modern interface. Again, the speed and responsiveness of software support, help and technical team support are prompt (not necessarily immediate) and timely to solve my doubts, enquiries and questions.

Minpunten: Well, it does contain a lot of features. Hence, the learning curve may take longer; it takes a while for me to familiarise with the features and the exact steps to get a feel of the workflows. Nevertheless, it is worthwhile taking sometime off to learn as one starts using it. Cost is always an issue for good software. Unless you are working in a team, you may not need powerful functions like having snapshots of every project in one place, checking on project timelines and upcoming deadlines, and following up with specific teammates.

Smooth automation and time saving.

Beoordeeld op 3-8-2017
Brian M.
Partnerships and Tech Marketing Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: We rely on the 're-queue' feature to continue posting evergreen content so that the content calendar and pipeline is focused on quality, not just quantity - but volume is taken care of without overkill thanks to the algorithm. Feel that some of the features CoSchedule has are not listed here vs. buffer. Wordpress plugin is good and useful. Task setting and collaborative use are great. Could easily be expanded into a wider project management tool and should be if you think of how content aligns with wider roadmaps.

Minpunten: It's not cheap - we are investigating a move to Nelio that seems to have similar features for a lot less. (inc. the wordpress plugin.) Some people find navigations a little difficult in CS, would be good if it integrated with slack.

An Excellent Time Management Tool

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2018
Jeffrey A.
Marcom Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I absolutely love the ability to reschedule posts for x-amount of future instances. Many of the blogs we do are listicles, and being able to plan out a posting schedule months in advance has saved us a ton of time. Reposting is a cinch. Collaboration is another big A+ feature. They don't make it difficult at all for someone to take over, share, and give back any piece of content.

Minpunten: It's pricey. It's not the most expensive management tool out there, but for what they actually give you for what you pay, it seems a bit steep. It's also probably not the best tool for larger businesses. We're not huge by any means so CoSchedule works great for us, but I can see a lot of problems arising for larger businesses.

Awesome Tool for Blogging & Social Sharing

Beoordeeld op 9-6-2018
Jess B.
Founder/Owner
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: CoSchedule is such an awesome tool for solo bloggers and teams. You can plan out your content, schedule it and even schedule it out several months to a year in advance. You can pretty much set it and forget it. It's great for teams to see what each person is working on and what needs to be done. It's also very easy to use and works right in your WordPress dashboard.

Minpunten: The only thing I can really think of that I wish was different is that it's fairly expensive for bloggers just starting out. It would be nice if there was a lower priced option for beginners.

Coschedule is by far the best in its class, perfect for medium-sized businesses

Beoordeeld op 8-11-2017
Josiah A.
Web Designer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The software completes all the necessary tasks, including scheduling social media posts, tracking their performance, and enabling a team to collaborate.

Pluspunten: Coschedule makes social media scheduling a very easy, streamlined process. It allows users to connect a number of social profiles and schedule posts to be released months ahead of time. It also has a number of other features, including the option to set up a social media campaign and post different media types.

Minpunten: Unfortunately, Coschedule does not enable users to create custom graphics (in a way programs like Buffer do), and the social analytics are not as sophisticated as some available alternatives. Additionally, pricing ranges, so realistically only middle-large sized businesses should use the software.

It's like cloning myself several times over

Beoordeeld op 22-5-2019
Vice President Sales and Marketing
Sportartikelen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As the head of a small marketing team, my time is stretched incredibly thin. CoSchedule provides the ability to gain more time in my week by having routine content planned will in advance so I can more on ideas quicker.

Pluspunten: The lifesaving ability of this software is in its scheduling and templating. I save so much time by having templates for my weekly content that still allow me to dynamically input content so the posts stay unique. I can have all of my routine content pre-scheduled for the week, which allows me to focus on content as it happens and run with ideas faster.

Minpunten: Some features are not very intuitive, and it is very difficult to find information on the specifics of them before you devote time to them.

Mediocre Content Calendar

Beoordeeld op 10-7-2018
Director of Digital Marketing
13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It allowed us to create a content calendar and solidify our content marketing workflow.

Pluspunten: It is nice to have an online editorial calendar, where every team member can see the calendar and their responsibilities in one place. The tasks feature makes it very easy to manage our content from conception to completion. I also liked that I could save sets of tasks that we used often, so I saved time when creating new content projects and assigning them out.

Minpunten: It is hard to share the editorial calendar with leadership teams. There is no print-friendly version that allows me to share a "content calendar" that leadership can review, and it's too clunky to have leadership inside the platform to review. I would have loved to have seen a print-friendly version or an export option that also allows for sorting by tags. The social media features were also not great--it was more like CoSchedule was checking the box for social media publishing. We would rather use HootSuite or SproutSocial. We often had issues with CoSchedule pulling the wrong images for social posts, even though we had specific OpenGraph images specified in the CMS.

Gamechanger for your content distribution.

Beoordeeld op 15-5-2018
Kinga O.
Community Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I don't know how my marketer's life looked like before checking Coschedule out. My social media & content planning is a serene pleasure right now. If you are seeking the complex machine for your content, look no further. It definitely lived up to my expectations. It works smoothly and without a single flaw - always published what I planned.

Minpunten: Maybe pricing could be improved a notch - I think it may be an obstacle for many small businesses. However, this money is spent well.

The ultimate blog management tool.

Beoordeeld op 25-4-2018
Chris B.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: We are able to manage our blogs, from idea to post to social share. With a team of about 20 writers and editors, it really helps keep everyone in the loop.

Minpunten: It's a bit pricey, but hey, you get what you pay for. They also offer a few different ways to get discounts, and you can even pay per user if that works out in your favor.

CoSchedule and I have an on again off again relationship.

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2018
Marketing PR Consultant, Lead Content Strategist
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: ease of management of multiple marketing products, campaigns and deadlines

Pluspunten: I like CoSchedule's marketing calendar and social media distribution a lot. It makes perfect sense for someone running a WordPress site which can be integrated. The beauty of it is when you publish, you can also distribute to social platforms, which is cool.

Minpunten: It only works with WordPress. Well, you can use the software without the integration, but you lose the elegance of the setup. So the Joomla guy who was going to build an interface? Not so successful. And it only works with WordPress.org. WordPress.com sites are a no-go. So it has to fit to work. I also found it to be cumbersome for loading social posts outside the realm of article distribution.

It's been a great addition to our content marketing efforts

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2017
Berth B.
Director of Search Strategies
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Team collaboration for writing is much easier.

Pluspunten: It's quick and easy to integrate and with our growing team, has also been flexible to grow with us.++

Minpunten: WordPress is finicky and requires a little extra config help to integrate. Mainly, WP needs another plugin for when the scheduled post fails to go live.

Easy to learn and understand. Implementation was painless.

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2018
Brian C.
Account Manager
Sportartikelen
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: One Place for 20+ social accounts and 6 blogs. Time to post and schedule was dramatically reduced and the analytical reporting is Great!

Pluspunten: Calendar view and task scheduler make it easy to collaborate with teams. Task lists can be created and saved to easily apply them to campaigns and love the fact that I can integrate with Email services and WordPress blogs.

Minpunten: Tagging across multiple platforms is difficult to do. I'm on the fence about the cost. The ability to use different photos is possible but you need to schedule then edit each platform individually.

Affordable sm management tool

Beoordeeld op 6-7-2018
April V.
Dir of social media
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Afforable and offers a lot of features, also allows you to have multiple users and multiple accounts.

Minpunten: Important features for monitoring are missing as are the in depth reporting needed to measure success.

The free headline analyzer is saved in my favorites bar!

Beoordeeld op 28-6-2019
Chief Editor
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Thank you, thank you CoSchedule for providing the free headline analyzer tool. It has so many great uses, and it's made me such a better writer!

Minpunten: There's nothing not to like about CoSchedule!

Best scheduling tool

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2019
Jatin S.
Business Analyst
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This software is a very important part of the workflow.

Pluspunten: I can single handedly control everything as if there is a team of people working alongside me. Calender is an awesome feature embedded for scheduling purposes.

Minpunten: Sometimes the changes made on to the software are not explained properly. They need to provide some release notes when they update anything.

Worth the money if you use all CoSchedule features

Beoordeeld op 25-11-2018
Facilitator
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The CoSchedule team has been consistently kind and easy to reach. They're great.

Pluspunten: CoSchedule provides a seamless dashboard--and it's integrated with WordPress. I used it mainly for social media scheduling, but the integration is super convenient.

Minpunten: The price hike over the years. It is worth it if you use ALL of the features or platforms, but if you just need it for a few things or only log in every week, not so much. I miss it something fierce when I do product launches as you can do your whole marketing plan in there.

Keep all of your marketing updates in one place

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2018
Matylda C.
Content Specialist
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I am a busy marketer and CoSchedule has been such a time saver for me! What I really enjoy in using it is the fact that you can use it as a detailed content plan and keep all of your communication (including blog posts, email campaigns, and social media updates) in one place.

Minpunten: I wish it would be possible to filter how the updates are displayed in the calendar, i.e. by an assignee or a project. It would be also great to put it the status of each task.

Tools for every marketer and blogger

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2016
Vivek K.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The efficiency of a tool is directly measure by the number of hours it saves you and yet helps you accomplish your business objective. CoSchedule does exactly that. I have used a dozen social media scheduling tools but nothing comes half as close to CoSchedule. CoSchedule takes social media content distribution to the next level, helping you broadcast the right content at the right time on the right platform.

Pluspunten: - Social Media Calendar Template Feature: Automating communication for 30 days at one go
- Social Helpers: Ensuring templatised messages that feel very relevant to audience
- Overall UI and UX: Drag and Drop feature and Calendar theme makes it seem very friendly.

Minpunten: - Can't send messages to Linkedin Groups. Hubspot allows you to do that.