We love UPshow and it's a lot of fun for us and our guests.

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2018
Tess S.
Sales and Marketing Manager
Horeca, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We run quite a bit of promotional events in our facility. This allows us to promote our events on a continuous loop to our active customers.

Pluspunten: This software is so easy to use and pretty intuitive. I love being able to share our own highlights while making it interactive for the customer.

Minpunten: It would be great to have editing within UPshow for our spotlights. One less step I have to take to make our graphics the right size the better. I would also love to be able to customize the order and frequency of things more as well. While I love having some options now, I would love to have more options.

van UPshow op 20-7-2018

Tess, thank you so much for the review, your feedback is much appreciated. Strike City is an amazing venue and the ideal UPshow partner, I visited when I was in Charlotte 2 years ago.

Your concept for editing functionality to be added to the Spotlight creator is a great one and I've already shared it with our product team. Thank you again!

This is a great addition to your operation!

Beoordeeld op 9-12-2019
Derek C.
Instructor
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This is just a fun platform to add interest to your business presentation, viral reach, and event information. It does even more stuff, but like all software I have customized the things that are important to me. I highly recommend this software!

Pluspunten: I like how customers get immediate feedback for their efforts. We even use it to post announcements and events. This is also an amazingly effective way to create or increase viral reach for your business.

Minpunten: The only problem we have encountered with this program is that the text you can add to an image is only in white. This is a problem for many images that also contain white. This is highly irritating- I won't lie- but this is literally the only problem I have with this service. Everything else has been awesome.

van UPshow op 11-12-2019

Thanks Derek for the review - you'll be very pleased with the updated Spotlight creator coming soon that will solve for the text issue you mentioned, and much more!

Solid program but needs a little more options

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2019
Sean S.
Restaurants, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I dont have issues, like you are asking for feedback.

Pluspunten: Ease of use and uploading content. Social media participation. Customers seeing them self on the tvs is your biggest asset. At least in my world.

Minpunten: I would like to upload photos threw the back office (online portal) instead of going threw social media. To go further, birthday templates for customers have a single picture one, 4 picture one, and a template like social media pictures that shows multiple flipping threw the screens. The same template for events, like anniversaries, bands, and previous annual parties (example customer appreciation party). Also a "text your pictures" or "email your pictures" to the admin to add to this screen. That feature would be for people like me that dont really use instagram or snap chat. I use facebook , which I guess if for old people

van UPshow op 10-12-2019

Thanks Sean for the review and feedback. Coming early next year we have an integration with Canva that will allow for you to easily create beautiful Spotlights using their templates. Either way, I'll be sharing your thoughts with our product team.

Upshow is about money they are not about the customer. Buyer beware- cancellation is difficult theya

Beoordeeld op 5-10-2017
William J.
OWNER
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: it is productive and helps a great deal with social media marketing- it gets you the impressions for sure

Minpunten: they are sneaky, won't cancel your account even after the term is up- asked them to cancel a snap filter they did not just keep on billing us.

van UPshow op 9-1-2018

Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to hear that UPshow has made a meaningful impact on your social media marketing. The communication issues you stated regarding a cancellation request are not the UPshow way, and I'm glad that we promptly took care of you. Most of all, we're excited that you decided to stay on board and are a top performing customer!

TouchTunesTV powered by Upshow

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2019
Kerry L.
Owner/Operator
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: UPshow has been a great company to work with. There have been problems, but they are quick to reply and resolve the issues. I would definitely recommend working with them.

Pluspunten: The interface is easy to create new Spotlights on the fly. And able to make your own ads and upload them and even links to Youtube videos.
I like that the hashtags for the location are easy to put into social media when posting and even afterward and they still will show up on the TV screens.

Minpunten: There are some limitations on using the interface on an iPhone or iPad. Usually it's easier to create your ads on a laptop and then make subtle changes or scheduling if needed later on an iPad.

van UPshow op 6-12-2019

Thanks Kerry for the feedback - I'm glad you've had a great experience with the UPshow team and platform!

Overall a nice experience with Upshow!

Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019
Alyssa J.
Content Strategist
Financiële dienstverlening, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: - Overall we have had a good experience with Upshow. It is fun to put together the content and see it up in action. Our loan officers utilize their social platforms a lot, and #GR all the time, so we have a TON of company social posts that pop up. Helps to connect all GR communities. Also, my contacts at Upshow have been great and very responsive.

Pluspunten: - It is a unique alternative for internal communication
- The software is very easy to pick up on, and can be self taught.
- Great mix of entertainment and the social posts to break up the company content
- love that you can create trackable QR codes straight from the

Minpunten: - Could be easier to track those QR code scans. The insights tab is not that easy to figure out
- Having an easier/more convenient way to duplicate, and re-organize slide posts would be super helpful. Currently you have to be on the "all" tab in order to change up the order of the presentation, so you have to move the slides over ALL slides created ( archived and disabled). Would love to be able to do that on the "Now Playing" tab.
- Would like there to be more control of what comes through the entertainment channels. Some videos are WAY too long, and also some of them have commercials.

van UPshow op 9-12-2019

Thanks Alyssa for the detailed feedback, I'm glad UPshow has helped to connect the GR communities! We really appreciate your comments and will be sharing with our Product team.

Better your business

Beoordeeld op 3-1-2020
Brittani C.
General Manager, Marketing
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Customers are genuinely excited to watch UPshow. Sitting in the dining room, you will always hear conversations going on about our slideshow. It also creates engagement with our guests and encourages them to post about us, with the opportunity for their photos to appear in our restaurant. The more engagement our social media receives, the more followers we receive, and the business grows.

Pluspunten: This software is the most dynamic way to communicate to our customers. We have had a Community Board since we opened, which displayed paper marketing, photos, and other static means of communication, but upon discovering UpShow and utilizing the space for that instead, we are finding that customers have truly taken notice. It is an exciting, attention-grabbing, fun way to keep our customers in the know!

Minpunten: The thing that I like least is that we are unable to select how often we choose to display our Spotlights. It would be awesome to be able to prioritize certain Spotlights or select how often they appear throughout the day without having to duplicate them or reorder them in the Spotlight section; it is very difficult to reorder them properly.

van UPshow op 6-1-2020

Thanks Brittani for your feedback, this is extremely helpful and I'll make sure our Product team gets your insights on the Spotlights section of the Control Panel.

UpShow is a game changer!

Beoordeeld op 11-12-2019
Samantha H.
Franchosee
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience has been very positive. UpShow is an easy stream for us to highlight our members, promotions, ads, etc.

Pluspunten: It is user friendly and the function of it is so versatile. Our members love it and it has allowed us to open added streams of revenue within our business.

Minpunten: I generally approve of everything. The only thing that bothers me sometimes is the wait time when trying to live chat with support.

van UPshow op 12-12-2019

Thanks Samantha for the review, it's great to hear that UPshow is loved by your members AND it's added new revenue streams to your business!

Great Product

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2019
Michael M.
Sport, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: great costumer service, easy to use

Pluspunten: Upshow is easy to use, templates are easy to use and uploading your own pictures as well.

Minpunten: That you can't change color or size of font when designing your own slides.

van UPshow op 6-12-2019

Thanks Michael for the review! We've got a great update coming soon that you'll love that solves for your color/size/font comment!

Upshow Buffalo

Beoordeeld op 15-12-2019
Johnnie H.
Consumentenelektronica, 2-10 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Great growth

Pluspunten: Ease of content addition
Use other ppls content to add to your library

Minpunten: Not able to use Facebook or post reviews

Overall, good way to create engagement with guests

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2019
David C.
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, we’ve enjoyed the platform and it has been a good value add to our guest experience and marketing strategy.

Pluspunten: Software is easy to use and we like that it interacts easily with social media pages of our guests. It is easy to customize and access control panel to make adjustments and support staff seems to be readily available to help us grow and maximize the platform.

Minpunten: Hasn’t created as much engagement with guests as we had hoped. Most social media post and interactions are through our business instagram. It is visually appealing and I do believe our guests enjoy seeing content, they just don’t engage in posting content as much.

van UPshow op 24-6-2019

Thanks David for your feedback, I'm glad that UPshow has become a key part of both your guest experience and marketing strategy. I'll share your comments with our Customer Success and Product teams to kickstart a brainstorm around increased engagement.

UPSHOW looks great, engages members, provides great content and is user-friendly

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2019
Larisa E.
Marketing Director
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We wanted to create more engaging, visually-impactful content and fully integrate our Instagram account and followers/members. Instagram is huge in the fitness industry and this platform completely improved how we engage our members and future-members. It makes it more fun and rewarding to see your "gains" on a TV screen.

Pluspunten: The transition from previous platform was seamless and the support was helpful, friendly and very positive. Our TV ads looks 100% better, sharper, the content is more engaging and diverse. We are able to fully integrate our Instagram stream and engage the gym members to use it with the assigned hashtag. Visually, everything looks great and we have over 25 screens in a 32,000 sq. ft fitness facility. LOVE the Highlight feature. Easy to create, they look great and we have been able to implement in marketing trades with partners.

Minpunten: The desktop version has been down on a few occasions. While the mobile app was working, it did not offer all the same functions such as re-ordering highlights, which for us, is very important.

van UPshow op 7-8-2019

Thanks Larisa for the review! It's great to hear how UPshow has become a fun way for people to showcase their "gains" on your screens. I've shared your feedback with our product team as well - very helpful to hear regarding re-ordering functionality.

Up show increases your guest experience and sells your product

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2019
Mark T.
Food and Beverage Dir. , Executive. Chef
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The social media expect with UP Show has been very rewarding while I did not see it at first. Our guest will put a picture up and sit eat and drink till it comes up on the screen, in our case every 3 slides.

Pluspunten: The best feature with up show unlike 3 others that we have tried is that the platform is stable and does not fade out or needs to be rebooted every couple of days. Adding new slides to up show is easy and anyone can do it.

Minpunten: We would like to see more shells, rather then go to another service

van UPshow op 24-6-2019

Thanks Mark for your review and feedback. Stability is crucial and we pride ourselves in UPshow's up-time and measures in place to ensure a seamless experience for your customers.

My experience has been nothing less than flawless, perfect for both customer and account!

Beoordeeld op 22-1-2018
Blanca M.
Sales Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy to use. All features available on desktop and mobile, and user friendly, and most importantly time efficient. Everyone's time is precious in this industry, so to be able to set up sports, fun/funny video's, trivia, promotions, pictures, etc so quickly and visually appealing.

Minpunten: Maybe being able to set up the times for the sports videos and trivia myself. There's somethings I wants shown at certain times, and sometimes the others I could do with out late at night for example. Each time I change category I have to reach out again to adjust timing.

van UPshow op 13-3-2018

Thanks Blanca, you are the Ultimate UPshow Power User!

With over 3 million impressions we would rate the value of UpShow at 10 STARS!

Beoordeeld op 19-1-2018
Jeff G.
Operations Manager
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our customer experiences have been viewed 3 million times since the start of using UpShow. Great Value!

Pluspunten: Software allows you to track the number of people reached by your customers' posts. With this information, our team is able to easily conclude that through UpShow we reach more people per dollar spent than any other advertising outlet, 3 millions impressions and counting!

Minpunten: Content screening has been a challenge at times . Monitoring the content and making sure that only relevant material appears becomes a daily chore.

van UPshow op 19-7-2019

Thank you Jeff for you incredible feedback! We love hearing what a positive impact our platform can have. We also hope that the improvements we've made to moderation has made the process easier for you - feel free to reach out with any other suggestions!

A wonderful addition to our bar / dining area...much more engaging than a sports or news channel

Beoordeeld op 17-7-2018
Al J.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It allows us to have a "SCREEN" in the bar & dining room without being a sports or news channel. I never wanted that kind of vibe. This allows us to create our own atmosphere for tourists from all over the world AS WELL as locals who frequent our establishment

Pluspunten: Easy to program and operate. Mobile app is great for off site modifications. Great feedback from the employees and guests. the ability to create a customized feed is what sets this apart.

Minpunten: Military timing AND on Chicago time makes it challenging to use the scheduling features. Lack of ability to copy existing spotlights~having to recreate from scratch if we want to run a spotlight 10 times a day for maximum exposure is VERY time consuming for a daily special

van UPshow op 20-7-2018

Thanks Al for your feedback and for being a great UPshow partner. An improved scheduler within the Spotlight builder is on our product roadmap and I love your idea for a Spotlight duplicator - will share that with our dev team.

engaging with guests

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2020
Steven M.
Horeca, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My experience with Upshow has been great. I find it a great option for my television use.

Pluspunten: giving the guests a opportunity to share their photos and do the advertising for me . The software is super easy to use. I use it everyday to change graphics and messages for the day and to look what my guests have added.

Minpunten: Loading images to the web site is not that easy. Not all my graphics for my store come in the sizes that the web site offers.

van UPshow op 17-1-2020

Steven, thanks so much for the review!

Quality, easy to work, user friendly

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2018
Virginia S.
Marketing Coordinator
Horeca, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The ability to market our venue on social media through customer involvement. UpShow also allows us to make our guests feel special and valued by shouting out them or their friends/loved ones for special occasions.

Pluspunten: The ability to customize so much, to set certain date/time limits. The website is very easy to navigate and is simplistic but also offers a wide variety of options. The ability to link with Instagram is also a nice feature.

Minpunten: I wish that the text options that overlay the pictures were more diverse. Sometimes I need to pick a different color so that it would show up better and I am unable to do so. Having a variation in fonts would also be nice.

van UPshow op 20-7-2018

Thanks Virginia for your feedback, I'm glad you've been having such a great experience with UPshow! Your ideas around new features for creating & customizing Spotlights are really good and I've already shared with our Product team.

Customer Engagement

Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019
Megan T.
General Manager
Entertainment, 13-50 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Amazing!

Pluspunten: What I love about UPshow is how it passively (yet awesomely) brings user generated content to our facility. We truly don't have do anything extra to get our guests engaged with UPshow, they do so from just seeing the TV's. User generated content has allowed us to see our facility from the angle the guest experiences it. Truthfully, out guests sometimes take better photos than we do!

Minpunten: I wish that you could prioritize the content (tiles) that you upload on the business end and adjust how frequently they're displayed. Customer service was able to help us with some work arounds, I just wish it was a little smoother.

van UPshow op 24-7-2019

Thanks Megan for the review. "Passively (yet awesomely)" is the best thing I've heard all day! I'll share your feedback on content prioritization with the product team today.

UpShow Is a Big Help

Beoordeeld op 23-12-2019
Anthony D.
Director of Marketing
Restaurants, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The inclusion of UpShow in all of our restaurants has helped us introduce new menu items, keep our guests informed, and assists our service staff in salesmanship efforts. Our experience thus far has been very positive.

Pluspunten: Upshow supports building check averages through visual salesmanship of menu items and keeps our customer base informed in regards to upcoming events.

Minpunten: The recent addition of Draft Kings content has taken away from the number of impressions reaching our guests, but this is a minor issue right now.

van UPshow op 30-12-2019

Thanks Anthony for the review, I'm glad the platform has been so useful to you and your team!

We love UPshow!

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019
Haley B.
Martial Art School Owner
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We've loved our experience with UPshow. It's easy to use, and has helped us engage with our students.

Pluspunten: I love how easy it is to add material! I can even do it from my phone. Once I add a slide, I set a schedule, and don't have to worry about it!
I also love our karate student interaction and social media engagement it has brought to our business. I would 100% recommend this software!

Minpunten: I would love it if UPshow also had the option to connect with Facebook. I feel Facebook is the social media platform most frequently used by our karate parents.

van UPshow op 15-7-2019

Haley, thanks so much for the review! I'm glad it's been simple + fun part of the experience for you and your students.

Seems easy to edit

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2018
Sarah A.
agm
Horeca, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our customers advertise for us by posting our food, location, drinks etc on their social media ccounts.

Pluspunten: I like the visibility and interactive capabilities it provides for guests and staff members alike. Customers get a kick out of seeing their photos instantly uploaded.

Minpunten: I get complaints from people who upload using correct hashtags but their photos do not appear while they are in the store. Usually it is because their social media profiles are private.

van UPshow op 24-7-2018

Thanks Sarah for taking the time to provide a review. El Hefe has one of the best branded screens in the entire UPshow network and we're proud to have you as a partner.

Amazing Business Tool

Beoordeeld op 24-8-2018
Michelle S.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Upshow solved our issue where we have 3 tv's and did not know how to run content on it. The previous owner paid crazy money to Direct TV for only canned videos and we can customize to our services. The social media interaction really brings the customer closer to our business.

Pluspunten: The ease of use was very important to us when we were reviewing software for business. The Upshow team made the set up easy and the support after has been very timely.

Minpunten: The only downside is with any internet based software, you are at the mercy of the internet provider. Sometimes it is slow while uploading new content

Being able to capture all of this UGC is invaluable.

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2018
Beth K.
Marketing Director
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Ease of use. Very little maintenance on our part. Dual functionality of being able to advertise to my guests and get them involved in the promotion of our product is amazing.

Minpunten: The connectivity issues that we have, but view this more as an internal WIFI issue. Also dislike when users spam us with their puppy pictures or kids senior portraits that aren't relevant to being in our bar and listening to live music (though of no fault to Upshow).

van UPshow op 13-3-2018

Beth, Bobby McKey's is consistently one of the top venue's in the UPshow network, and we're so glad you love the platform!

Overall Great Asset For Our Business

Beoordeeld op 15-7-2019
Gabriel D.
Store Manager
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our Commercials are not televised in this area so the fact that I can pull these videos from YouTube and show them in store has been great for our business

Pluspunten: I really enjoy how customer friendly Upshow T.V. and how it helps connect our relationship with our customers. One of my favorite features is that I can upload videos from YouTube.

Minpunten: Honestly do have to much to say that I don't like about Upshow. One thing I would hope to see change is the when a customer does a check-in through Facebook or shares there experience with us on Facebook I could be viewed on UPshow the way the shares with Instagram and twitter are.

van UPshow op 17-7-2019

Thanks Gabriel for the detailed review! I'm glad it has become a key part of your marketing and customer engagement!