Overall, good way to create engagement with guests

David C.
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, we’ve enjoyed the platform and it has been a good value add to our guest experience and marketing strategy.

Pluspunten: Software is easy to use and we like that it interacts easily with social media pages of our guests. It is easy to customize and access control panel to make adjustments and support staff seems to be readily available to help us grow and maximize the platform.

Minpunten: Hasn’t created as much engagement with guests as we had hoped. Most social media post and interactions are through our business instagram. It is visually appealing and I do believe our guests enjoy seeing content, they just don’t engage in posting content as much.

van UPshow op 24-6-2019

Thanks David for your feedback, I'm glad that UPshow has become a key part of both your guest experience and marketing strategy. I'll share your comments with our Customer Success and Product teams to kickstart a brainstorm around increased engagement.

UPSHOW looks great, engages members, provides great content and is user-friendly

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2019
Larisa E.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We wanted to create more engaging, visually-impactful content and fully integrate our Instagram account and followers/members. Instagram is huge in the fitness industry and this platform completely improved how we engage our members and future-members. It makes it more fun and rewarding to see your "gains" on a TV screen.

Pluspunten: The transition from previous platform was seamless and the support was helpful, friendly and very positive. Our TV ads looks 100% better, sharper, the content is more engaging and diverse. We are able to fully integrate our Instagram stream and engage the gym members to use it with the assigned hashtag. Visually, everything looks great and we have over 25 screens in a 32,000 sq. ft fitness facility. LOVE the Highlight feature. Easy to create, they look great and we have been able to implement in marketing trades with partners.

Minpunten: The desktop version has been down on a few occasions. While the mobile app was working, it did not offer all the same functions such as re-ordering highlights, which for us, is very important.

van UPshow op 7-8-2019

Thanks Larisa for the review! It's great to hear how UPshow has become a fun way for people to showcase their "gains" on your screens. I've shared your feedback with our product team as well - very helpful to hear regarding re-ordering functionality.

Up show increases your guest experience and sells your product

Mark T.
Food and Beverage Dir. , Executive. Chef
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The social media expect with UP Show has been very rewarding while I did not see it at first. Our guest will put a picture up and sit eat and drink till it comes up on the screen, in our case every 3 slides.

Pluspunten: The best feature with up show unlike 3 others that we have tried is that the platform is stable and does not fade out or needs to be rebooted every couple of days. Adding new slides to up show is easy and anyone can do it.

Minpunten: We would like to see more shells, rather then go to another service

van UPshow op 24-6-2019

Thanks Mark for your review and feedback. Stability is crucial and we pride ourselves in UPshow's up-time and measures in place to ensure a seamless experience for your customers.

My experience has been nothing less than flawless, perfect for both customer and account!

Beoordeeld op 22-1-2018
Blanca M.
Sales Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy to use. All features available on desktop and mobile, and user friendly, and most importantly time efficient. Everyone's time is precious in this industry, so to be able to set up sports, fun/funny video's, trivia, promotions, pictures, etc so quickly and visually appealing.

Minpunten: Maybe being able to set up the times for the sports videos and trivia myself. There's somethings I wants shown at certain times, and sometimes the others I could do with out late at night for example. Each time I change category I have to reach out again to adjust timing.

van UPshow op 13-3-2018

Thanks Blanca, you are the Ultimate UPshow Power User!

With over 3 million impressions we would rate the value of UpShow at 10 STARS!

Beoordeeld op 19-1-2018
Jeff G.
Operations Manager
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our customer experiences have been viewed 3 million times since the start of using UpShow. Great Value!

Pluspunten: Software allows you to track the number of people reached by your customers' posts. With this information, our team is able to easily conclude that through UpShow we reach more people per dollar spent than any other advertising outlet, 3 millions impressions and counting!

Minpunten: Content screening has been a challenge at times . Monitoring the content and making sure that only relevant material appears becomes a daily chore.

van UPshow op 19-7-2019

Thank you Jeff for you incredible feedback! We love hearing what a positive impact our platform can have. We also hope that the improvements we've made to moderation has made the process easier for you - feel free to reach out with any other suggestions!

A wonderful addition to our bar / dining area...much more engaging than a sports or news channel

Beoordeeld op 17-7-2018
Al J.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It allows us to have a "SCREEN" in the bar & dining room without being a sports or news channel. I never wanted that kind of vibe. This allows us to create our own atmosphere for tourists from all over the world AS WELL as locals who frequent our establishment

Pluspunten: Easy to program and operate. Mobile app is great for off site modifications. Great feedback from the employees and guests. the ability to create a customized feed is what sets this apart.

Minpunten: Military timing AND on Chicago time makes it challenging to use the scheduling features. Lack of ability to copy existing spotlights~having to recreate from scratch if we want to run a spotlight 10 times a day for maximum exposure is VERY time consuming for a daily special

van UPshow op 20-7-2018

Thanks Al for your feedback and for being a great UPshow partner. An improved scheduler within the Spotlight builder is on our product roadmap and I love your idea for a Spotlight duplicator - will share that with our dev team.

We love UPshow and it's a lot of fun for us and our guests.

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2018
Tess S.
Sales and Marketing Manager
Horeca, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We run quite a bit of promotional events in our facility. This allows us to promote our events on a continuous loop to our active customers.

Pluspunten: This software is so easy to use and pretty intuitive. I love being able to share our own highlights while making it interactive for the customer.

Minpunten: It would be great to have editing within UPshow for our spotlights. One less step I have to take to make our graphics the right size the better. I would also love to be able to customize the order and frequency of things more as well. While I love having some options now, I would love to have more options.

van UPshow op 20-7-2018

Tess, thank you so much for the review, your feedback is much appreciated. Strike City is an amazing venue and the ideal UPshow partner, I visited when I was in Charlotte 2 years ago.

Your concept for editing functionality to be added to the Spotlight creator is a great one and I've already shared it with our product team. Thank you again!

Quality, easy to work, user friendly

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2018
Virginia S.
Marketing Coordinator
Horeca, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The ability to market our venue on social media through customer involvement. UpShow also allows us to make our guests feel special and valued by shouting out them or their friends/loved ones for special occasions.

Pluspunten: The ability to customize so much, to set certain date/time limits. The website is very easy to navigate and is simplistic but also offers a wide variety of options. The ability to link with Instagram is also a nice feature.

Minpunten: I wish that the text options that overlay the pictures were more diverse. Sometimes I need to pick a different color so that it would show up better and I am unable to do so. Having a variation in fonts would also be nice.

van UPshow op 20-7-2018

Thanks Virginia for your feedback, I'm glad you've been having such a great experience with UPshow! Your ideas around new features for creating & customizing Spotlights are really good and I've already shared with our Product team.

Customer Engagement

Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019
Megan T.
General Manager
Entertainment, 13-50 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Amazing!

Pluspunten: What I love about UPshow is how it passively (yet awesomely) brings user generated content to our facility. We truly don't have do anything extra to get our guests engaged with UPshow, they do so from just seeing the TV's. User generated content has allowed us to see our facility from the angle the guest experiences it. Truthfully, out guests sometimes take better photos than we do!

Minpunten: I wish that you could prioritize the content (tiles) that you upload on the business end and adjust how frequently they're displayed. Customer service was able to help us with some work arounds, I just wish it was a little smoother.

van UPshow op 24-7-2019

Thanks Megan for the review. "Passively (yet awesomely)" is the best thing I've heard all day! I'll share your feedback on content prioritization with the product team today.

We love UPshow!

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019
Haley B.
Martial Art School Owner
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We've loved our experience with UPshow. It's easy to use, and has helped us engage with our students.

Pluspunten: I love how easy it is to add material! I can even do it from my phone. Once I add a slide, I set a schedule, and don't have to worry about it!
I also love our karate student interaction and social media engagement it has brought to our business. I would 100% recommend this software!

Minpunten: I would love it if UPshow also had the option to connect with Facebook. I feel Facebook is the social media platform most frequently used by our karate parents.

van UPshow op 15-7-2019

Haley, thanks so much for the review! I'm glad it's been simple + fun part of the experience for you and your students.

Seems easy to edit

Beoordeeld op 22-7-2018
Sarah A.
agm
Horeca, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our customers advertise for us by posting our food, location, drinks etc on their social media ccounts.

Pluspunten: I like the visibility and interactive capabilities it provides for guests and staff members alike. Customers get a kick out of seeing their photos instantly uploaded.

Minpunten: I get complaints from people who upload using correct hashtags but their photos do not appear while they are in the store. Usually it is because their social media profiles are private.

van UPshow op 24-7-2018

Thanks Sarah for taking the time to provide a review. El Hefe has one of the best branded screens in the entire UPshow network and we're proud to have you as a partner.

Amazing Business Tool

Beoordeeld op 24-8-2018
Michelle S.
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Upshow solved our issue where we have 3 tv's and did not know how to run content on it. The previous owner paid crazy money to Direct TV for only canned videos and we can customize to our services. The social media interaction really brings the customer closer to our business.

Pluspunten: The ease of use was very important to us when we were reviewing software for business. The Upshow team made the set up easy and the support after has been very timely.

Minpunten: The only downside is with any internet based software, you are at the mercy of the internet provider. Sometimes it is slow while uploading new content

Being able to capture all of this UGC is invaluable.

Beoordeeld op 25-1-2018
Beth K.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Ease of use. Very little maintenance on our part. Dual functionality of being able to advertise to my guests and get them involved in the promotion of our product is amazing.

Minpunten: The connectivity issues that we have, but view this more as an internal WIFI issue. Also dislike when users spam us with their puppy pictures or kids senior portraits that aren't relevant to being in our bar and listening to live music (though of no fault to Upshow).

van UPshow op 13-3-2018

Beth, Bobby McKey's is consistently one of the top venue's in the UPshow network, and we're so glad you love the platform!

Overall Great Asset For Our Business

Beoordeeld op 15-7-2019
Gabriel D.
Store Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our Commercials are not televised in this area so the fact that I can pull these videos from YouTube and show them in store has been great for our business

Pluspunten: I really enjoy how customer friendly Upshow T.V. and how it helps connect our relationship with our customers. One of my favorite features is that I can upload videos from YouTube.

Minpunten: Honestly do have to much to say that I don't like about Upshow. One thing I would hope to see change is the when a customer does a check-in through Facebook or shares there experience with us on Facebook I could be viewed on UPshow the way the shares with Instagram and twitter are.

van UPshow op 17-7-2019

Thanks Gabriel for the detailed review! I'm glad it has become a key part of your marketing and customer engagement!

Upshow

Beoordeeld op 1-7-2019
Liz P.
Sales Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Very happy with Upshow! It is very user friendly and easy for our staff to turn on everyday.

Pluspunten: Upshow has been a huge asset to our business. One of my favorite features is the "Spotlight" feature where we can advertise our events/specials.

Minpunten: I wish that it would take all images - sometimes the images are not compatible.

van UPshow op 3-7-2019

Thanks Liz for the review! I'm glad UPshow has become a core marketing tool for you and that Spotlights are effective for promotions. Never hesitate to reach out to your Customer Success Manager if you have ideas on how the platform could be even more effective for you.

Everything that upshow promised has been delivered.

Beoordeeld op 8-3-2018
Daniel M.
creative director
Restaurants, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Keeping guest entertained in our establishments.

Pluspunten: Keeping guest entertained while waiting for drinks to be made at our bar. I think it helps with the guest feeling like they are waiting for a long period of time.

Minpunten: I wish more people submitted more pictures to be displayed on screen. We have really tried to get our guest to use it more, but are not having the success we were hoping for.

van UPshow op 13-3-2018

Thanks Daniel for the review. Our Customer Success team will be in touch with ideas for boosting engagement.

Stop Wasting Your TV Screens, GET UPSHOW!

Beoordeeld op 12-7-2019
Adam L.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: When I joined the bar as a manager we had a well meaning but totally out of touch older gentleman making slideshows for our TV's. They were repetitive at best and downright boring at the worst. We could have put a slide up there saying GO TO THE BAR NOW FOR A FREE TOP SHELF DRINK and people wouldn't have gone because no one paid attention to the TV's. Now we have customers actively looking at the TV's to see whose up there and see themselves. While they are watching BAM they get one of our ads. We get eyeballs on ads for our events that we weren't getting before.

Pluspunten: It's so easy to use even our 75 year old owner can use it! He loves getting on there and posting pictures and seeing what our customers are posting. The software may seem bare bones at first, but after awhile you realize the beauty of it's simplicity.

Minpunten: Probably for us the biggest drawback is the inability to see posts that their content moderators are blocking. Sometimes a customers posts get flagged and blocked and for our venue they really aren't inappropriate. I appreciate the moderation keeping things off the screens that would get us in trouble. But I'd like to be able to review the moderators and approve things if they get caught by them and we are fine with the post.

van UPshow op 15-7-2019

Adam, thanks so much for the review! I'm glad you (and the owner!) are getting so much out of the platform. I'm going to share your feedback on blocked content with our Product team, that's a good idea.

Great Idea for Generating UGC

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2019
Beth K.
Marketing Manager
Entertainment, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great customer support and rarely any issues.

Pluspunten: The ease of use and how self sufficient it is.

Minpunten: Connecting to our WiFi proved to be a challenge

van UPshow op 26-6-2019

Thanks Beth for the review! We've enjoyed having Bobby McKey's as a customer for so long and seeing the fun content stream through from your customers.

Fun and easy to use!

Beoordeeld op 12-3-2018
Violet T.
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I feel like the only con was fixed...now pictures and videos can be uploaded with one hashtag rather than having to use two hashtags.

Pluspunten: I have seen my social media engagement increase over 100% since I started using upshow! It helps to create active social media conversations that happen immediately...while people are still in my studio! It's awesome!

van UPshow op 20-3-2018

Thanks Violet for your review, it's been great having you as a longstanding customer!

Grow your visitor posts!

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2019
Ross H.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: First off, the app and website are super easy to use. There is basically no training time required because of how simple it is. The best way to describe how people will feel when they see their posts on your tv is to think about how people react when they see themselves on a jumbotron at a sporting event. It's just plain fun. The look is extremely professional and their premade templates are a great way to personalize your announcement posts. UPshow allows guests to create personal experiences that are shared straight to your social media pages, and negative posts are eliminated before they even make it to the screen. You also get the added bonus of getting to see which of your followers is a "super" follower. We have made a point to contact these people to thank and incentivize them for continuing to support us in such a positive way. Overall, this software is a great tool to enhance the personal side of your business.

Minpunten: The one negative that I have with UPshow is that it cannot feature Instagram posts but this is not their fault. Instagram is so locked down by Facebook that this is a problem in other areas that I have dealt with in my personal use of Instagram for my business. Also, we just want more templates because they look awesome (side note: they really do have tons already though).

van UPshow op 1-8-2019

Thanks Ross for the review! I'm glad you've had such a great experience with the UPshow platform within your Chick-fil-A. Our Customer Success team will be in touch with you tomorrow to discuss the Instagram issue you mentioned, as those posts should be a part of your social screen.

Amazing Results!

Joseph E.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As a martial arts school owner, I am always looking for things to boost student retention and Upshow definitely helps with that. Our students gst so excited to see their pictures up on our TV's. Thanks Upshow and keep up the good work.

Pluspunten: How quickly your pictures go up on the TV's.

Minpunten: None. I love this software. It gives us everything we need.

van UPshow op 21-6-2019

Thanks Joseph for the review, I'm glad the students enjoy the UPshow experience!

We Got the Social Prescence We Were Looking For!

Beoordeeld op 18-1-2017
Greg G.
Restaurants
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Upshow enabled us to be socially relevant in a fun and engaging way. We've spent years bobbing and weaving Facebook's business policies and watching successful campaigns fall to their ever changing rules. We're horrible at twitter. We weren't using our Instagram. With upshow, we've found an audience and the engagement we were longing for, and an opportunity to sharpen our brand focus.

Pluspunten: I've already referred them to other friends with businesses

Great!

Beoordeeld op 9-7-2019
Madelyn R.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have realized a huge benefit with Upshow! Getting the community involved and posting more pictures have been amazing. We have also used it for promoting our events and different things that have been going on at the store which has been great and we are very thankful we started using Upshow!

Pluspunten: There are so many pros to this software. It is easy to use, it works great, and the customer service has been amazing!

Minpunten: We at Chick-fil-A Waterloo haven't experienced any cons with this software

van UPshow op 12-7-2019

Thanks Madelyn for the review and kind words, Team UPshow really appreciates it!

We love Upshow! The team at Upshow is so accommodating and helpful!

Beoordeeld op 19-1-2018
Kristie muller M.
Events, Partnerships 'amp; Retail Director
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: It aggregates our social tags in one place. It also encourages engagement from our members/drop-ins to post about Solace because they love getting their posts up on the big screen.

It's been a HIT with our department!

Beoordeeld op 12-3-2018
Benjamin B.
911 Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The auto updating that pulls from the pre-programmed Instagram and twitter feeds is great! It basically manages itself.

Minpunten: The admin portal would operate easier it the content had checklist for each item that would allow you to select multiple items at once for deletion. It would also be a great idea to have a "Blast" feature that would allow you to interrupt the broadcast and send an urgent message.

van UPshow op 13-3-2018

Thanks Benjamin for your review and feedback! The "blast" feature is a great idea and I'll share it with our Product team.