Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Freshchat

Freshchat is moderne berichtensoftware die is ontwikkeld voor klantgerichtheidsteams om via verschillende kanalen met prospects en klanten te communiceren.

Meer informatie over Freshchat

I loved the fact that you could have live conversations with customers or visitors to my website. This way it is easier to make them buy a service before they leave.

Sometimes i forget to check the messages and i miss lot of chat queries because of not receiving desktop notifications for new chat messages. I check emails less often.

Beoordelingen van Freshchat

3,9
4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,0

Freshchat heeft een totaalscore van 4,1 van 5 sterren op basis van 109 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Freshchat eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (109)

Amirullah
Amirullah
Product Specialist in Indonesië
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Freshchat is User-Friendly Apps

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We are very happy with the features in Freshchat, starting from Segmentation and even the Advanced Automation feature which makes it easy for us to create reminders for each of our Agents.

Omnichannel feature from all social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and also Google My Business

Integration with Tiktok as well as marketplaces in Indonesia such as Tokopedia, Shopee, Bilbi or Lazada

Jessica
IT Specialist in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Great Chat Option

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience has been fantastic. One of the things we wanted to do before we made the switch was test out the chatbot on our website to make sure that the transition was smooth, and we were assisted every step of the way with implementation.

At all of the "nodes" there are a ton of options. Whether it be conditional formatting, api, pictures, links, carousels... We decided to go with FreshChat just based on how many options we can offer the customer, instead of just a question and answer format.

The widget is not as "loud" as we would like it to be when the customer is on the website. We wanted it to pop up and have a message screen ready to interact with the customer, instead of just the widget icon in the corner of the page.

Darien
Darien
Associate Pastor in Canada
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Freshchat is a quality chat application with a confusing backend UI and an impossible login system

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Freshchat is a quality chat program that can be difficult to setup and lacks the design quality of other competing brands

Once I managed to create an account, Freshchat was easy enough to setup and offered a lot of customizable features as well as the ability to add up to 10 users - all for free - which made it a useful application for our non-profit. Their API was also very well documented, allowing for custom code to be run to allow for certain things like triggering the chat via URL redirect, all of which was beneficial for a season.

The initial setup of freshchat - namely creating an account - was nigh impossible, and extremely confusing. Freshchat offers deep integrations with Freshworks suite of products, but for someone not looking to use their other products, it became a nightmare to start. Creating an account meant creating an account with Freshdesk and a couple other products of theirs, then it only would let me login to the admin panel of my overall Freshworks account (which doesn't allow for access to Freshchat), and then when I finally found the correct login page for Freshchat, their gmail login system would consistently fail and lock me out. In initial setup, I probably spent numerous hours trying to create a freshchat account, and ended up with two or three different accounts - most of which I abandoned because they wouldn't allow me to remove the extra Freshworks products I did not want. As well, basic features such as chatbots & email responses to chats were all locked behind a paywall - with a trial that failed to explain their use - and a customer service team that barraged me with numerous phone calls & emails asking me to upgrade from their free tier, even after I said I wasn't interested. Lastly, and perhaps this is user error, but freshchat failed to generate any sort of leads on our website; apart from occasional use, no one used the chat features - which changed the second we switched providers

Jayanth
Project Manager in VS
Verzekeringen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Freshchat is a very capable chat tool that is highly recommended for any business

4,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Freshchat is used as a Live chat on our website which has bots to collect customer information & smartly transfer chat to agents. Freshchat has helped our business convert more prospects to sales & increased our customer's support & satisfaction overall too!

- Smart Chatbots- Chat automation- IntelliAssign- Smart Chat assignments- Auto-resolve, Labels- Integrates well with other Freshworks products- Strong customer support team- Simple to setup

- No support on weekends- Occasional bugs

Yann
Yann
Podcasting Consultant in Finland
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A solid tool to provide top-notch customer support through live chat

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Freshchat has been a solid option to allow website visitors and users to ask questions and for me to interact with them, provide them with answers or point them toward a specific web page or resource.

The two things that really stood out for me are Freshchat's overall design and user interface and the ability to manage live chat conversations from either a computer or mobile device. The latter aspect is something one would expect from most live chat tools but I think that still isn't the case...

The one thing I didn't like much about Freshchat had to do with the smartphone app. I had two separate live chat widgets (each on a separate site) and in order to keep track of both, I had to log in and out from the app to access the interface related to the specific live chat. This aspect may not be an issue with some of the Freshchat plans but I found it not ideal since other tools I have used would make it possible to manage live chats embedded on different sites straight from just one dashboard.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: BirdSeed

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshchat: Because I had used another tool by Freshworks in the past and because of Freshchat overall presentation (features, design, etc.)

Arjun
Arjun
Programs Head in India
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Cheap and easy to use chat function for small organisations

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It's been fine. Customer support was poor

It has a very basic but good AI chat bot, covers most of the operational needs

The software does not provide a ticketing system, though their is an AI layer query management requires a desk

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Zoho Desk

Redenen om voor Freshchat te kiezen: Cheaper product

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshchat: It was easy to use and we had a startup plan

Seth
Seth
Camp Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Clean, Professional and Simple Set-up

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I loved the overall chat features. The dashboard and app are very clean. The only reason I switched was due to price.

I love how easy the dashboard was and how easy it was to set up on my wordpress website. The chat was also very clean, very easy to use multiple members of my team. The app on my phone made it simple to chat with visitors on my website from my phone.

While I started off with a free version, the paid version was a little too expensive for what I wished to use. I found a cheaper alternative.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Olark en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshchat: I originally chose freshchat because it was less expensive than the other products.

Rameez
Content Developer in Zuid-Afrika
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great for front end customer service

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love Freshcaht! It's made customer engagement so much more pleasant for our company as our target audience are not exactly tech-savvy people. This simple and easy to use chatbot is simply a blessing .

I love the chat bot. This is being seen more and more on various websites with huge traffic and Freshchat does it so well. The fact that the bot interacts with you until such a point where it decides that it can no longer assist and only then pushes you through to a human. This is amazing because it allows you to customise so many outcomes.

The bot is a bit laggy at times and irresponsive. This, however, is not a major issue as it resolves itself after about a minute. There are times when a comm will be sent via the bot but no response will come through for about a minute.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Meltwater

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshchat: We purchased licences for Freshdesk and naturally wanted to try out Freshchat as well.

Chetan
Chetan
Director in India
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Freshchat is the Great Customer Support Software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was a good experience, but we always wanted an amazing experience.

Freshchat is the nice customer support software to help customers with immediate response.

It's not full functioned, according to me, and have the higher prices as compare to deliverability.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: LiveAgent, Crisp en LiveChat

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshchat: It was a better tool as comparison from others in my alternative list during the time of purchase.

Jesus Emmanuel
Ingeniero en atencion al cliente in Mexico
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent chatbot

4,0 10 maanden geleden

I loved being able to use an intelligent bot and program it my way, likewise, the best functionality is being able to mount it on any web page just by pasting the Json.

It would be great to be able to program the bot through some API

Marek
CEO in Polen
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Freshchat Review

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience with Freshchat was positive. It was a reliable and efficient platform that helped me provide better support to my customers. While there were some areas for improvement, such as the reporting capabilities, the platform was a valuable addition to my customer support toolkit.

I really liked the simplicity and user-friendliness of Freshchat. It was easy to set up and customize, and the chat interface was very intuitive. I also appreciated the automation features that allowed me to streamline my support processes.

One thing I didn't like about Freshchat was the limited reporting and analytics capabilities. While the platform provided basic metrics, such as response times and customer satisfaction ratings, I found it lacking in terms of more in-depth insights and analytics.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Microsoft Teams

Jade
Learning and Development Supervisor in Filipijnen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Freshchat excellent tool for your business chat support team and customer service

5,0 vorig jaar

The interface is of exceptional quality. InteliAssign and Canned Responses are two of our favorite features. We have two types of customers: business-to-business and business-to-consumer. This feature allows us to automatically assign support staff based on their skills and line of business. Shortcuts for canned responses are also very useful. You can tailor these canned responses to match the tone of your business that you want to convey to your customers in chat.

When it automatically creates a Freshdesk ticket and you need to send a response, or it will affect your First response time in Freshdesk.

Shikhil
CEO in Frankrijk
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

A refreshing new product in chat industry but limited features!

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: - Great interface for end customers
- Limited features, but done right
- Free trial available with full features to test
- Great customer support
- The backend dashboard UI is good

Just like any other Freshdesk product, Freshchat is a refreshing new addition. We gave it a spin for few days as the free trial is a full feature one. The backend dashboard is very easy to use and you can customize the chat widget. The chat widget UI is clean and attractive. Overall, the limited features that it offers are done right.

Limited number of features. Even the full feature version has less features as compared to other providers. From email communications, I believe Freshchat people are adding more features in upcoming releases. Other similar tools like Resend.io or Tawk.to give many more features in free versions.

Faiz
Technical Support Analyst in VK
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Good tool but needs some improvement

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall has been good but the notification issue is the big problem for me.

Quick and simple to use, looks elegant and very professional. The ability to upload images and files is excellent and can be integrated with the business site.

My biggest gripe is that the notification is not up to standard. Unless your on one of the Fresh suite the popup does not appear when a new chat comes in. This means that unless you are regularly checking it makes the responses late and therefore not feel like a live chat. It would be good to have a pop out or desktop version so that if you are working on something else an icon will appear to notify you.

Tarek
Customer Service Specialist in Egypte
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10.000+ werknemers

The best way to handle and satisfy your customers

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Lovely experience and very useful for my role.

First, it's a great platform to receive customers' issues, second, I like that I can track any previous chat to update any progress, and last I love the offline tickets and how easily I can manage them remotely.

I have to press the mouse anywhere blank to keep myself online, otherwise, the product will turn me offline.

Prof
Software Engineer in Ghana
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Complete Software Package

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I think Freshchat is one of the best apps for Live chat conversation...

Its indeed a user friendly App.. I like the Live chat conversation because it fast and clear. And I recommend people like me out there looking for the perfect app for chatbot..

Something its slow but I think its because of the network coverage....

shahzeb
Marketing Operations in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Reliable and easy to use.

Opmerkingen: Good.

It's easy to use and very reliable tool to use. The website conversion certainly increased and we have better qualified leads thanks to freshchat. The support team is easily available and the overall experiance has been very good. Highly recommended for small and new businesses (pricing is a big factor too)

The billing is sometimes wrong and you have to keep a check on that. But once you raise a ticket, it is easily resolved.

Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

One of the best software for automated and natural customer chat responses

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The overall experience was excellent, I was able to trust their app, and definitely liked their modern look of the UI.

I like their UI the best, it is very intuitive, easy to understand, and looks beautiful. I can also customize their theme as per my website's requirements. The automated responses they provide are intelligent, learn from previous answers, and can be hooked into any channel like WhatsApp, Sms, Messenger, etc. There is no more convenient app I have seen before. It's very simplified and provides real-time context for faster and more effective responses.

I did not identify any major con, and any issue I faced during setup was resolved by their customer support team, and they were quick to respond.

Ines
CEO in Argentinië
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers

great and simple tool

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I found a couple of issues and I had some questions but i didn't get any answer from customer support.
The tool is pretty simple and easy to understand
I would display and arrange the chats windows in a different way for
operators

The tool is pretty simple and easy to understand

I found a couple of issues and I had some questions but i didn't get any answer from customer support. I would display and arrange the chats windows in a different way for operators Is not clear the difference between visitors and prospects. Some typical help messages on the sections could help a lot. I would offer to users the chance to close the chat because some times is really annoying

Miguel
Owner in VS
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Fresh chat good chat

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Is good but change to Chatwoot because freschat is more expensive

Easy to deploy and integration to website.

Need more integration directly to the chat example with messenger whatapp and other tool.

Pavel
Product Designer in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Great for Mobile Apps!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

So far we use Freshchat for our Mobile App. It's integrated inside, so everybody who uses the chat can get in touch with us. .. and they do... and we respond from the very friendly and easy dashboard for us. also it have free version, which fits our needs for now, which is great !

Would be better if their cust.support was answering faster.

Steve
E-Commerce Manager in VS
Sportartikelen, 51-200 werknemers

Freshchat gives you everything you need!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: No serious problems and customer service was quick to help with anything I needed

The software is incredibly simple to install and intuitive to use. It is also pretty organized, which helps when you need to assign chats to other reps.

It isn't very easy to search through old conversations.

Krishna
Krishna
Business Analyst in India
Informatiediensten, 201-500 werknemers

Easy to set up and easy to manage

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good and easy to set up

All required options are available. Reports and dashboard features are good.

Sometimes the notifications do not pop up on time which makes the agents difficult to act faster.

Troy
President in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Simple Easy To Use and Added a Huge Value to Our Customer Support/Training

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Really enjoyed learning about the software as soon as I signed up for the free trial. I also enjoyed my interactions when their training and support staff who helped me quickly get this up and running. The day it went live for our customers we received great feedback about how accessible our company is.

Without help it could be a little hard to set up however their support staff was very helpful from the start so I should say their are no cons!

Armando
Armando
Central VT in Portugal
Mediaproductie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A good alternative to zendesk

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Some of my clients need a chat tool for their Wordpress wensites. They need to be something simple to use and that can be used in their mobile phone.

I like the way it integrates with wordpress. Easy to manage by my clients. Connection with FreshDesk.

Nothing so far that i did not like in the app.