Gemiddelde scores

4,1 /5
  • Klantenservice
    3,8 /5

Over Freshchat

Freshchat is moderne berichtensoftware die is ontwikkeld voor klantgerichtheidsteams om via verschillende kanalen met prospects en klanten te communiceren.

Meer informatie over Freshchat

25 van 67 reviews worden weergegeven

Farrah A.
Continuous Improvement Specialist
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-9-2019

"FreshChat - really easy to implement"

Opmerkingen: The support you get from the Freshchat team is efficient, they are helpful and fast and knowledgeable

Pluspunten: Easy to use. The setup was so simple and the integration onto the website is quick. The training is self explanatory as the interface is user friendly

Minpunten: The only issue i have is cost. Most of the API integrations that are available needs to have a higher package plan which can get pricey

• Beoordeeld op 6-9-2019
Yann I.
Podcasting Consultant
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 3-10-2019

"A solid tool to provide top-notch customer support through live chat"

Opmerkingen: Freshchat has been a solid option to allow website visitors and users to ask questions and for me to interact with them, provide them with answers or point them toward a specific web page or resource.

Pluspunten: The two things that really stood out for me are Freshchat's overall design and user interface and the ability to manage live chat conversations from either a computer or mobile device. The latter aspect is something one would expect from most live chat tools but I think that still isn't the case...

Minpunten: The one thing I didn't like much about Freshchat had to do with the smartphone app. I had two separate live chat widgets (each on a separate site) and in order to keep track of both, I had to log in and out from the app to access the interface related to the specific live chat. This aspect may not be an issue with some of the Freshchat plans but I found it not ideal since other tools I have used would make it possible to manage live chats embedded on different sites straight from just one dashboard.

• Beoordeeld op 3-10-2019
Omer R.
Sr. Implementation Specialist
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-12-2020

"Online Chat Support"

Opmerkingen: I have been recently introduced to this software and it was pretty easy to integrate with our ticketing system and it is a very low budged product which we can purchase a license for each agent and we also get 25% discount on annual subscription.

Pluspunten: We have integrated freshchat with our ticketing system and when we end any conversation on chat, we convert it to a ticket and the followup or mark this ticket as resolved and get customer feedback on our ticketing system.

Minpunten: There are very few details that are being fetched by freshchat from out Saas based application which puts us 1 step back and we have to initiate the chat with asking about the primary information like name, email, company name etc.

• Beoordeeld op 10-12-2020
Director of User Experience & Marketing
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-12-2018

"You get what you pay for."

Pluspunten: Price is on the lower end of the customer chat solutions out there. And it has the core features you need if you need more than the cheapest options.

Minpunten: Where to start. Quality is an issue. If you don't have a lot of traffic, maybe this is enough. But the second you get into their more advanced controls, we just experienced so many anomalies... It was hard to know what was us and what was them. And anytime we reached out for help, the majority of their team is based overseas and turn around seemed slow. Then when it came to troubleshooting, they always wanted links and screenshots. Meanwhile, since they took so long to respond, you are long past being in the error state and moved way past the issue - knowing the issue still likely exists. This lead to nothing getting fixed or resolved. Pay the premium and get Intercom or Drift. Or get one of the cheap options out there.

• Beoordeeld op 13-12-2018
Michael B.
Private Security
Consumentendiensten, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-10-2020

"Freshchat: Communicate via Online Chatbot to Provide Sales Information and Devices"

Opmerkingen: I’ve used Freshchat services as a loan consumer and subscription service. The ease of use in communicating about my financial inquiries, subscription to HP Instant Ink, have been easy to use.

Pluspunten: My experiences with Freshchat has been through two companies, namely, HP and Klarna. The experiences with the chatbot service have been positive. The chat it is set up to answer FAQs and then if a consumers inquiry requires more detailed human communication, the chat bot redirects with ease to a human to chat through the service. The chats are even saved and not removed from my Klarna Ap. Therefore, I enjoy ease of use, integration with multiple businesses, and the saving of conversations.

Minpunten: My experiences with this software have been entirely positive. However, occasionally, the human sales associates aren’t knowledgeable, tired of answering questions, therefore rude and careless or have to ask another associate. If it is not programmed correctly it can be difficult or impossible to reach a human.

• Beoordeeld op 17-10-2020
Seth H.
Camp Director
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-1-2020

"Clean, Professional and Simple Set-up"

Opmerkingen: I loved the overall chat features. The dashboard and app are very clean. The only reason I switched was due to price.

Pluspunten: I love how easy the dashboard was and how easy it was to set up on my wordpress website. The chat was also very clean, very easy to use multiple members of my team. The app on my phone made it simple to chat with visitors on my website from my phone.

Minpunten: While I started off with a free version, the paid version was a little too expensive for what I wished to use. I found a cheaper alternative.

• Beoordeeld op 22-1-2020
Rameez B.
Content Developer
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-6-2019

"Great for front end customer service"

Opmerkingen: I love Freshcaht! It's made customer engagement so much more pleasant for our company as our target audience are not exactly tech-savvy people. This simple and easy to use chatbot is simply a blessing .

Pluspunten: I love the chat bot. This is being seen more and more on various websites with huge traffic and Freshchat does it so well. The fact that the bot interacts with you until such a point where it decides that it can no longer assist and only then pushes you through to a human. This is amazing because it allows you to customise so many outcomes.

Minpunten: The bot is a bit laggy at times and irresponsive. This, however, is not a major issue as it resolves itself after about a minute. There are times when a comm will be sent via the bot but no response will come through for about a minute.

• Beoordeeld op 12-6-2019
Jason W.
Systems Engineer
  • Beoordeeld op 20-3-2019

"An excellent entry into live chat support"

Opmerkingen: Initially, I was looking for a live chat solution for one of our clients, but quickly realized the software could become useful for us as well. I explored several good options, including Tawk.to and Pure Chat, but found that overall, Fresh Chat offered the right combination of features and ease of use for our client, making it an obvious choice for us to support and recommend.

Pluspunten: Fresh Chat is one of only a handful of free, robust tools for providing live customer support via your website with ease. Upfront, the ease of installation and configuration is fantastic. One needn't be an engineer to get this up and running quickly, as they provide all the tools needed. From plugins (WordPress in my case) to apps (Android and iOS both available), it's all easy to find, deploy, and use. In addition, there are numerous ways to integrate it with other systems, from Fresh Service, Fresh Desk, to third party integrations.

Minpunten: Perhaps the only area I think they could improve is by adding additional third party integrations, but that's a minor quibble, as they already offer several. In all likelihood the selection will grow over time.

• Beoordeeld op 20-3-2019
Darcey P.
Growth Associate
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-9-2020

"Easy for employees to use - quite difficult / buggy from a customer service perspective + technical"

Opmerkingen: Quite negative - we have moved providers

Pluspunten: It's a very nice looking interface and aligns with our branding

Minpunten: It's prone to bugs and very frequently would stop working and the widget disappear

• Beoordeeld op 23-9-2020
Developer and owner
Informatiediensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-6-2020

"No notifications to admin or agent when inbox is not open"

Pluspunten: Cheap and affordable pricing
Design is good

Minpunten: Sometimes i forget to check the messages and i miss lot of chat queries because of not receiving desktop notifications for new chat messages. I check emails less often.
They have this feature for visitors called "never miss a response by turning on notifications" but not for admins. I've contacted their support and they tell me that i only get notifications if i keep the inbox open

• Beoordeeld op 17-6-2020
Shikhil S.
  • Beoordeeld op 12-9-2017

"A refreshing new product in chat industry but limited features!"

Opmerkingen: - Great interface for end customers
- Limited features, but done right
- Free trial available with full features to test
- Great customer support
- The backend dashboard UI is good

Pluspunten: Just like any other Freshdesk product, Freshchat is a refreshing new addition. We gave it a spin for few days as the free trial is a full feature one. The backend dashboard is very easy to use and you can customize the chat widget. The chat widget UI is clean and attractive. Overall, the limited features that it offers are done right.

Minpunten: Limited number of features. Even the full feature version has less features as compared to other providers. From email communications, I believe Freshchat people are adding more features in upcoming releases. Other similar tools like Resend.io or Tawk.to give many more features in free versions.

• Beoordeeld op 12-9-2017
Contact Center Specialist
Evenementenbureaus, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-7-2018

"Freshchat - Straightforward and Easy to Use"

Opmerkingen: This has improved customer communication and resolving issues in a timely manner. Very proactive approach.

Pluspunten: The software is very user friendly. It allows our clients to provide feedback while using our website which is very beneficial to improve in areas we need to address. The feature of having multiple chats open is a plus. This software will allows you to get back to your customer even if the customer already left your website by gathering their name, email and phone number. Very proactive approach to chat.

Minpunten: Notifications to the agents are not very loud, so they don't always hear it if on another chat tab. An improvement that is being worked on.

• Beoordeeld op 25-7-2018
Faiz A.
Technical Support Analyst
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019

"Good tool but needs some improvement"

Opmerkingen: Overall has been good but the notification issue is the big problem for me.

Pluspunten: Quick and simple to use, looks elegant and very professional. The ability to upload images and files is excellent and can be integrated with the business site.

Minpunten: My biggest gripe is that the notification is not up to standard. Unless your on one of the Fresh suite the popup does not appear when a new chat comes in. This means that unless you are regularly checking it makes the responses late and therefore not feel like a live chat. It would be good to have a pop out or desktop version so that if you are working on something else an icon will appear to notify you.

• Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019
Shu S.
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-10-2020

"Highlight disappointed. Customer service is almost non-existent. Too many technical difficulties."

Opmerkingen: Highly disappointed.

Pluspunten: It appears to have robust features and they attempt to offer cutting edge technologies.

Minpunten: I am highly disappointed in the Freddy chatbot. It was supposed to their best chatbot but I was extremely disappointed with it. We set up everything in the test environment and we liked how it worked, so we signed up for a one year service. However, after going live, we found out the live mode doesn't work exactly the same way as the preview mode. We went over with them several times and they admitted some functions don't appear to work the same. Their tech support admitted almost all of the errors but they never get back to us. I also asked if I could cancel it but they told me no because I made a one year commitment. I signed up for the service based on how it functioned in the preview model and we didn't think in a million years it would function otherwise. I was also disappointed in lack of tech support. They have great support for FreshDesk but not for FreshChat. When I called the support number, I was told there is no phone support for FreshChat. I emailed and we were able to meet them online to go over the errors and they recognized them but they would just not get back to us. I can’t say I recommend it.

• Beoordeeld op 26-10-2020
Muneeba F.
Head Of Operations
Research
  • Beoordeeld op 1-3-2018

"Bring customer servie level to the next level"

Pluspunten: I like that you can integrate this program with a lot of other ones, like Facebook Messenger. I like that I can message my team and customers in an intuitive way. I like that I can collect data from the people I want and "put them separately", like a favorite tag. I like the design, it's really modern. I like that you don't have a limit when it comes to having contacts, and there's this section that is called "reports", where you can monitor your team's productivity and you can see what you can do to improve your business.

Minpunten: It was a bit difficult to set up, but the customer service is really nice and it helped me with everything I needed to know!

• Beoordeeld op 1-3-2018
Marketing
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-4-2019

"An okay chat, if you are using other Freshdesk products"

Opmerkingen: An okay system that is getting by for now.

Pluspunten: There are some basic features that are nice (and other chats don't have), such as being able to post URL links in your chat. It does have an integration with Slack which is nice. Also, if you are using the other Freshdesk products, it may make sense to use this as well.

Minpunten: As far as features, there is nothing really there to wow you. I can't imagine anyone choosing this product over other options if they are not using the companies other products. If they could provide more options for design, that would be a big factor.

• Beoordeeld op 12-4-2019
Shahzeb G.
Marketing Operations
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-4-2019

"Reliable and easy to use."

Opmerkingen: Good.

Pluspunten: It's easy to use and very reliable tool to use. The website conversion certainly increased and we have better qualified leads thanks to freshchat. The support team is easily available and the overall experiance has been very good. Highly recommended for small and new businesses (pricing is a big factor too)

Minpunten: The billing is sometimes wrong and you have to keep a check on that. But once you raise a ticket, it is easily resolved.

• Beoordeeld op 24-4-2019
Jatin S.
Business Analyst
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-4-2019

"A good chatting platform"

Pluspunten: Very clean and simple user interface. Instant messaging is very convenient and comes bundled with many features like sharing images and videos.

Minpunten: I don't have any cons as per now but I would surely like to see some additional features like bot replies should be bit less robotic type.

• Beoordeeld op 26-4-2019
AWS Developer( works for Coca-cola Company)
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-11-2019

"Great Messaging bot for e-com websites"

Opmerkingen: Best messaging software that will help in improving business and acts as a sales bot which really help in reducing human effort

Pluspunten: Freshchat is great messaging software we can integrate in websites. it works as sales bot, and build great relationship between customer and organization.it can help in campaigns that will increase sales.

Minpunten: Not really con, but sometime it takes little time to respond, and for free-trial period I think there is no 24X7 customer care.

• Beoordeeld op 30-11-2019
Lavanya C.
Customer Success Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-5-2018

"Great tool for instant chat"

Opmerkingen: The Sales team is greatly using the tool and is really liking it!

Pluspunten: Its simple and easy! Freshchat by FreshDesk is helping us attend to the queries of our customers and website visitors almost instantly! The bot is also a part of our Sales team keeping them engaged until we take up :D

Minpunten: The support is not very quick. There's no 24x7 support for trial. Automation is limited to a couple of available options and are not extendable. There are no extendable criteria.

• Beoordeeld op 12-5-2018
Sales Executive
  • Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019

"If you have an ecommerce site you need freshchat"

Pluspunten: Great tool for providing real time support. BOTs functionality is great for automatizing. Recommend to each ecommerce site. Allows to provide 7x24 through iOS or Android App.

Minpunten: If integrated with social media, messages are not marked read on each. :(

• Beoordeeld op 5-3-2019
James B.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 6-6-2019

"In a world of chat and bot solutions, Freshchat wins for me"

Opmerkingen: It helps us connect with our customers on a professional level across multiple platforms.

Pluspunten: - Professional (why do so many chat apps look so childish?)
- Free tier (that is actually useful and doesn't impose ridiculous limits)
- Amazing support (even on the free tier, the team go above and beyond)

Minpunten: I haven't found fault with Freshworks' chat solution, which is why I always recommend it to clients starting new projects.

• Beoordeeld op 6-6-2019
Ines R.
Evenementenbureaus, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-2-2017

"great and simple tool"

Opmerkingen: I found a couple of issues and I had some questions but i didn't get any answer from customer support.
The tool is pretty simple and easy to understand
I would display and arrange the chats windows in a different way for
operators
Is not clear the difference between visitors and prospects. Some typical help messages on the sections could help a lot.
I would offer to users the chance to close the chat because some times is really annoying

Pluspunten: The tool is pretty simple and easy to understand

Minpunten: I found a couple of issues and I had some questions but i didn't get any answer from customer support.
I would display and arrange the chats windows in a different way for
operators

• Beoordeeld op 1-2-2017
  • Beoordeeld op 7-12-2017

"Modern customer support tool"

Opmerkingen: cost effective and being online for our customers 24/7

Pluspunten: Switching to Freshchat for the customer support in our foundation proved to be a successful decision. Unlike competitors like Zendes our agents won't need to be online all the time. A customer asks something, the bot gathers relevant information such as name, phone and e-mail and once one of our agents is online they reply to the chat. The customer will be notified by e-mail or pushnotification. The customer can even leave our website due to this e-mail notification. As we work with volunteers we can never guarantee to be online all day but now with Freshchat we won't miss a chat anymore!

Minpunten: We would like a feature to export a conversation into a Freshdesk ticket for future follow up or to convert them into a KB item

• Beoordeeld op 7-12-2017
Pavel A.
Product Designer
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-2-2020

"Great for Mobile Apps!"

Pluspunten: So far we use Freshchat for our Mobile App.
It's integrated inside, so everybody who uses the chat can get in touch with us.
.. and they do... and we respond from the very friendly and easy dashboard for us.
also it have free version, which fits our needs for now, which is great !

Minpunten: Would be better if their cust.support was answering faster.

• Beoordeeld op 11-2-2020