Over Freshchat

Freshchat is moderne berichtensoftware die is ontwikkeld voor klantgerichtheidsteams om via verschillende kanalen met prospects en klanten te communiceren.

Meer informatie over Freshchat

I loved the fact that you could have live conversations with customers or visitors to my website. This way it is easier to make them buy a service before they leave.

Sometimes i forget to check the messages and i miss lot of chat queries because of not receiving desktop notifications for new chat messages. I check emails less often.

Beoordelingen van Freshchat

3,8
3,9
Waar voor je geld
4,0

Freshchat heeft een totaalscore van 4,0 van 5 sterren op basis van 82 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Freshchat eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (82)

Chetan
Chetan
Director in India
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Freshchat is the Great Customer Support Software

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It was a good experience, but we always wanted an amazing experience.

Freshchat is the nice customer support software to help customers with immediate response.

It's not full functioned, according to me, and have the higher prices as compare to deliverability.

Overwogen alternatieven: LiveAgent, Crisp en LiveChat

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshchat: It was a better tool as comparison from others in my alternative list during the time of purchase.

Yann
Yann
Podcasting Consultant in Finland
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A solid tool to provide top-notch customer support through live chat

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Freshchat has been a solid option to allow website visitors and users to ask questions and for me to interact with them, provide them with answers or point them toward a specific web page or resource.

The two things that really stood out for me are Freshchat's overall design and user interface and the ability to manage live chat conversations from either a computer or mobile device. The latter aspect is something one would expect from most live chat tools but I think that still isn't the case...

The one thing I didn't like much about Freshchat had to do with the smartphone app. I had two separate live chat widgets (each on a separate site) and in order to keep track of both, I had to log in and out from the app to access the interface related to the specific live chat. This aspect may not be an issue with some of the Freshchat plans but I found it not ideal since other tools I have used would make it possible to manage live chats embedded on different sites straight from just one dashboard.

Overwogen alternatieven: BirdSeed

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshchat: Because I had used another tool by Freshworks in the past and because of Freshchat overall presentation (features, design, etc.)

Karan
Business Development Representative in India
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

User-friendly interface & pricing structure

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Easy to manage tool that optimizes customer interaction, an incredible tool to have for a lean team. Much better than their competitors with respect to user interface, pricing, and customer support!

We could set it up easily since we had a few Freshworks' products integrated. The pre-built templates setup for the chatbot help in answering most of the common queries, making human interference minimal.The dashboards are intuitive, helping us understand the functioning and areas of improvement. This helps us communicate with a potential prospect as and when they have a query.

Although the existing integrations help, I would love to see some more features added that can help us increase collaboration with teams. The mobile experience is not as smooth as what their competitors offer.

Overwogen alternatieven: Drift, Intercom en Zendesk Suite

Darien
Darien
Associate Pastor in Canada
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Freshchat is a quality chat application with a confusing backend UI and an impossible login system

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Freshchat is a quality chat program that can be difficult to setup and lacks the design quality of other competing brands

Once I managed to create an account, Freshchat was easy enough to setup and offered a lot of customizable features as well as the ability to add up to 10 users - all for free - which made it a useful application for our non-profit. Their API was also very well documented, allowing for custom code to be run to allow for certain things like triggering the chat via URL redirect, all of which was beneficial for a season.

The initial setup of freshchat - namely creating an account - was nigh impossible, and extremely confusing. Freshchat offers deep integrations with Freshworks suite of products, but for someone not looking to use their other products, it became a nightmare to start. Creating an account meant creating an account with Freshdesk and a couple other products of theirs, then it only would let me login to the admin panel of my overall Freshworks account (which doesn't allow for access to Freshchat), and then when I finally found the correct login page for Freshchat, their gmail login system would consistently fail and lock me out. In initial setup, I probably spent numerous hours trying to create a freshchat account, and ended up with two or three different accounts - most of which I abandoned because they wouldn't allow me to remove the extra Freshworks products I did not want. As well, basic features such as chatbots & email responses to chats were all locked behind a paywall - with a trial that failed to explain their use - and a customer service team that barraged me with numerous phone calls & emails asking me to upgrade from their free tier, even after I said I wasn't interested. Lastly, and perhaps this is user error, but freshchat failed to generate any sort of leads on our website; apart from occasional use, no one used the chat features - which changed the second we switched providers

Sushant
Sushant
Co-Founder in India
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent tool to provide superior customer experience

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Freshchat is a great tool for the customer support team. It easily gets integrated with most of the tools. We have used the integration of Freshchat & Freshdesk to manage live chat and tickets.

We were using Freshchat for managing customer support queries for a delivery business. I liked the ability of Freshchat to manage agents at scale with very good visibility for managers with tracking and reporting. The dashboard has all the options for viewing agents' performance and quality over time. We also used Facebook and Whatsapp integration to put chats of all channels into one place. This helped in improving the productivity of our team.

I liked all the features apart from chatbots. I found the chatbot very expensive considering the volume of our chats.

Seth
Seth
Camp Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Clean, Professional and Simple Set-up

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I loved the overall chat features. The dashboard and app are very clean. The only reason I switched was due to price.

I love how easy the dashboard was and how easy it was to set up on my wordpress website. The chat was also very clean, very easy to use multiple members of my team. The app on my phone made it simple to chat with visitors on my website from my phone.

While I started off with a free version, the paid version was a little too expensive for what I wished to use. I found a cheaper alternative.

Overwogen alternatieven: HappyFox Chat, Olark en Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshchat: I originally chose freshchat because it was less expensive than the other products.

Rameez
Content Developer in Zuid-Afrika
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great for front end customer service

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love Freshcaht! It's made customer engagement so much more pleasant for our company as our target audience are not exactly tech-savvy people. This simple and easy to use chatbot is simply a blessing .

I love the chat bot. This is being seen more and more on various websites with huge traffic and Freshchat does it so well. The fact that the bot interacts with you until such a point where it decides that it can no longer assist and only then pushes you through to a human. This is amazing because it allows you to customise so many outcomes.

The bot is a bit laggy at times and irresponsive. This, however, is not a major issue as it resolves itself after about a minute. There are times when a comm will be sent via the bot but no response will come through for about a minute.

Overwogen alternatieven: Meltwater

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshchat: We purchased licences for Freshdesk and naturally wanted to try out Freshchat as well.

Lecy
Reservations Specialist in VS
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 51-200 werknemers

Didn't Stick with Freshdesk Messaging

3,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I had a poor experience with Fresdesk Messaging. I would honestly not recommend it to others based on my short experience. Again, we only used it for a trial run but all of my team members were fine to move on to the next option.

I was excited at the prospect of using Freshdesk. My company was looking to re-instate live chat on our site and wanted an app with a smaller footprint.

None of us could get the notifications to work. We had multiple people looking into it and it wouldn't work. It also felt overly complicated and not super user friendly. We tried a couple of bots during our trial period and they did not function how we indented.

Senior Product Manager in India
Kleding en mode, 51-200 werknemers

A nice chat tool for your website, but could be better. Better when bought with the suite

4,0 2 maanden geleden

A great range of integrations available for the third party applications. Full of features like creating workflow bot, triaging chats accordingly, reporting, labelling etc.

Setup of logical functions isn't that easy and needs a lot of iterations and help. Not easy to setup. But then this is needed for advanced usage of the tool which not everyone would require.

Miguel
Owner in VS
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Fresh chat good chat

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Is good but change to Chatwoot because freschat is more expensive

Easy to deploy and integration to website.

Need more integration directly to the chat example with messenger whatapp and other tool.

June
Founder in Maleisië
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Freshchat support is BAD , UNRESPONSIVE,

Opmerkingen: 0 for support
good for software

Being the Chatting / ticketing company, i have to say their support is really bad after being in touch with them for 6 days ( everyday 2 emails) my billing issue remain unresolved - they said i have not paid $0.23 , and even i paid for full subscription fees at $38, because there is a charging issue ( the payment gateway they use cannot charge anything lesser than $0.5) and i have been emailing them at least 10 emails to resolve this issue, they just keep on looping us to different department, and did not resolve this, and did not reply. and thus, they deactivate our accoutn just because it is $0.23 and their failture in replying my 10 emails in requesting this issue to be resolved. I am very very very disappointed with thte support system, i felt like there is no support at all, but a team of support who loves to pass ticket all over the organization without resolving a tiny problem for their clients. you will spend a lot of time with the support not because of the software not great but because they love to loop u differently to different departmetn without getitng a problem solved.

Marketing Manager in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Inexpensive chat bot for website

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using is for more than 2 yesrs now and i like it as it's totally worth of it's price.

This is an inexpensive chatbot and has campaign feature which i use very often on my website

It's not very customisable and does not have features like lead generation.

Overwogen alternatieven: Intercom

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshchat: It's less expensive

Don
Don
Copywriter in Australië
Tekstschrijvers, 11-50 werknemers

Freshchat is like a dashcam for your business

Opmerkingen: Love FreshChat.
I think it seriously is like having a portal into your users desktop and they are actively on my pages.
TOP TIP - dont set it up on homepage, set it up on inner pages of your site.

I love that it alerts me when someone wants to chat. They are on my site - have read my copy and want to engage with me before potentially leaving my site.

I think some browsers do have features that block some users. Also...I am not 100% on this but i have had bots or other web crawlers write messages and engage with the chat features. Its not a huge hassle, just a bug sometimes.

Overwogen alternatieven: Zendesk Suite

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshchat: I wanted live chat not Q&A.

Shikhil
CEO in Frankrijk
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

A refreshing new product in chat industry but limited features!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: - Great interface for end customers
- Limited features, but done right
- Free trial available with full features to test
- Great customer support
- The backend dashboard UI is good

Just like any other Freshdesk product, Freshchat is a refreshing new addition. We gave it a spin for few days as the free trial is a full feature one. The backend dashboard is very easy to use and you can customize the chat widget. The chat widget UI is clean and attractive. Overall, the limited features that it offers are done right.

Limited number of features. Even the full feature version has less features as compared to other providers. From email communications, I believe Freshchat people are adding more features in upcoming releases. Other similar tools like Resend.io or Tawk.to give many more features in free versions.

Jason
Jason
Systems Engineer in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

An excellent entry into live chat support

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Initially, I was looking for a live chat solution for one of our clients, but quickly realized the software could become useful for us as well. I explored several good options, including Tawk.to and Pure Chat, but found that overall, Fresh Chat offered the right combination of features and ease of use for our client, making it an obvious choice for us to support and recommend.

Fresh Chat is one of only a handful of free, robust tools for providing live customer support via your website with ease. Upfront, the ease of installation and configuration is fantastic. One needn't be an engineer to get this up and running quickly, as they provide all the tools needed. From plugins (WordPress in my case) to apps (Android and iOS both available), it's all easy to find, deploy, and use. In addition, there are numerous ways to integrate it with other systems, from Fresh Service, Fresh Desk, to third party integrations.

Perhaps the only area I think they could improve is by adding additional third party integrations, but that's a minor quibble, as they already offer several. In all likelihood the selection will grow over time.

Farrah
Farrah
Continuous Improvement Specialist in Zuid-Afrika
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

FreshChat - really easy to implement

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The support you get from the Freshchat team is efficient, they are helpful and fast and knowledgeable

Easy to use. The setup was so simple and the integration onto the website is quick. The training is self explanatory as the interface is user friendly

The only issue i have is cost. Most of the API integrations that are available needs to have a higher package plan which can get pricey

Contact Center Specialist in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 51-200 werknemers

Freshchat - Straightforward and Easy to Use

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This has improved customer communication and resolving issues in a timely manner. Very proactive approach.

The software is very user friendly. It allows our clients to provide feedback while using our website which is very beneficial to improve in areas we need to address. The feature of having multiple chats open is a plus. This software will allows you to get back to your customer even if the customer already left your website by gathering their name, email and phone number. Very proactive approach to chat.

Notifications to the agents are not very loud, so they don't always hear it if on another chat tab. An improvement that is being worked on.

Shu
Shu
CEO in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Highlight disappointed. Customer service is almost non-existent. Too many technical difficulties.

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Highly disappointed.

It appears to have robust features and they attempt to offer cutting edge technologies.

I am highly disappointed in the Freddy chatbot. It was supposed to their best chatbot but I was extremely disappointed with it. We set up everything in the test environment and we liked how it worked, so we signed up for a one year service. However, after going live, we found out the live mode doesn't work exactly the same way as the preview mode. We went over with them several times and they admitted some functions don't appear to work the same. Their tech support admitted almost all of the errors but they never get back to us. I also asked if I could cancel it but they told me no because I made a one year commitment. I signed up for the service based on how it functioned in the preview model and we didn't think in a million years it would function otherwise. I was also disappointed in lack of tech support. They have great support for FreshDesk but not for FreshChat. When I called the support number, I was told there is no phone support for FreshChat. I emailed and we were able to meet them online to go over the errors and they recognized them but they would just not get back to us. I can’t say I recommend it.

Overwogen alternatieven: Drift

Redenen om over te stappen op Freshchat: Because we also use FreshDesk

Muneeba
Muneeba
Head Of Operations in Pakistan
Research

Bring customer servie level to the next level

4,0 5 jaar geleden

I like that you can integrate this program with a lot of other ones, like Facebook Messenger. I like that I can message my team and customers in an intuitive way. I like that I can collect data from the people I want and "put them separately", like a favorite tag. I like the design, it's really modern. I like that you don't have a limit when it comes to having contacts, and there's this section that is called "reports", where you can monitor your team's productivity and you can see what you can do to improve your business.

It was a bit difficult to set up, but the customer service is really nice and it helped me with everything I needed to know!

Faiz
Technical Support Analyst in VK
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Good tool but needs some improvement

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall has been good but the notification issue is the big problem for me.

Quick and simple to use, looks elegant and very professional. The ability to upload images and files is excellent and can be integrated with the business site.

My biggest gripe is that the notification is not up to standard. Unless your on one of the Fresh suite the popup does not appear when a new chat comes in. This means that unless you are regularly checking it makes the responses late and therefore not feel like a live chat. It would be good to have a pop out or desktop version so that if you are working on something else an icon will appear to notify you.

CMO in Spanje
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Más de 4 años usando Freshdesk

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Una herramienta muy completa para el servicio de atención al cliente. Junto con el resto de Apps de Freshwork, se convierte en un sistema completo para la gestión diaria.

Atención al cliente solo en inglés, y estaría bien ajustar los precios al usar varias apps de Freshworks.

Sanchayeeta
Senior operations executive in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Decent software

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It is a decent platform to be used for your support team.

You can use this software for your in house customer support team. The upgrade version has better features which I feel more convenient

There were a few issues in the normal version which is resolved in the upgraded mode

Private Security in VS
Consumentendiensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Freshchat: Communicate via Online Chatbot to Provide Sales Information and Devices

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I’ve used Freshchat services as a loan consumer and subscription service. The ease of use in communicating about my financial inquiries, subscription to HP Instant Ink, have been easy to use.

My experiences with Freshchat has been through two companies, namely, HP and Klarna. The experiences with the chatbot service have been positive. The chat it is set up to answer FAQs and then if a consumers inquiry requires more detailed human communication, the chat bot redirects with ease to a human to chat through the service. The chats are even saved and not removed from my Klarna Ap. Therefore, I enjoy ease of use, integration with multiple businesses, and the saving of conversations.

My experiences with this software have been entirely positive. However, occasionally, the human sales associates aren’t knowledgeable, tired of answering questions, therefore rude and careless or have to ask another associate. If it is not programmed correctly it can be difficult or impossible to reach a human.

shahzeb
Marketing Operations in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Reliable and easy to use.

Opmerkingen: Good.

It's easy to use and very reliable tool to use. The website conversion certainly increased and we have better qualified leads thanks to freshchat. The support team is easily available and the overall experiance has been very good. Highly recommended for small and new businesses (pricing is a big factor too)

The billing is sometimes wrong and you have to keep a check on that. But once you raise a ticket, it is easily resolved.

Lavanya
Customer Success Manager in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great tool for instant chat

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Sales team is greatly using the tool and is really liking it!

Its simple and easy! Freshchat by FreshDesk is helping us attend to the queries of our customers and website visitors almost instantly! The bot is also a part of our Sales team keeping them engaged until we take up :D

The support is not very quick. There's no 24x7 support for trial. Automation is limited to a couple of available options and are not extendable. There are no extendable criteria.