MeetingPulse reviews

Over MeetingPulse

Full-featured meeting app for real-time polls, Q&A, and more that can be accessed on any device directly in the browser.

Meer informatie over MeetingPulse

Easy to setup, lots of features and amazing attendee experience. Most features and settings are really well thought out and can be easily customized.

Cost is still difficult for a non-profit to justify on an annual subscription model.

Beoordelingen van MeetingPulse

Waar voor je geld

MeetingPulse heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 53 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je MeetingPulse eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (53)

Bob
Bob
CEO in Canada
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

A Magical Experience

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Setting up an audience response with a variety of option is a breeze and the back-end is very powerful. The attendee experience is super slick on mobile web. We also integrated MeetingPulse with our EventMobi event app, and it worked seamlessly.

MeetingPulse is designed around the concept of a session, more so than a large event. On the other hand this makes it easy to setup by the admin/speaker or AV person. Perfect for use cases when most of the audience spend time together in one area/session.

Brittany
Brittany
Academic Success Manager in VS
Schoolleiding, 10.000+ werknemers

Best Polling Software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Meetingpulse allows you to use polling, QA, and taking a "pulse" during a meeting or presentation that is easy to use for both an admin and a user. It's aesthetically pleasing and I was happy to see these capabilities just from the free version.

The software doesn't reliability integrate always with Powerpoint in the free version. I've reach out to customer support to see if it's user error (which it very well may be). I will update when resolved.

Zafer
Managing Director in VS
Medische apparatuur, 10.000+ werknemers

MeetingPulse is excellent for video conferencing

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

MeetingPulse offers a great infrastructure for our internal communication requirements.

MeetingPulse could have more flexible pricing options for subscriptions.

Director, Student Transitions in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Think about what you are going to do, be careful

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would use this again, but I would use the extra available settings so that I could filter out inappropriate responses and also think about how to balance engagement with what will be productive for the learning outcomes I am after.

I loved how the software allows audience members to contribute in real time and use their mobile devices. It created a really engaging atmosphere.

The audience I was engaging was young and took the opportunity to essentially get a laugh from others by posting profanity. This was my fault. I should not have implemented it in this way.

PM in Peru
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Very powerful once you learn it

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Lets you configure and customize the polls and Q&A modules like no other platform in this area to achieve exactly what you need

Takes time to learn what it can do. Not easy at first.

Ryan
Sales Ambassador in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 501-1.000 werknemers

Efficient!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great customer support, user friendly, easy to learn and teach

The ability to upload paperwork means all our team members received notices. It helped us relay information smoothly and efficiently.

We haven’t had any complaints yet. The onboarding team made things extremely easy to understand. This was much more efficient than other free trials for audience engagement tools in the market.

Robert
Founder & CEO in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Scalable Cloud-based Meeting Software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

MeetingPulse has all of the features I required and the pre-sales support was outstanding. So, we invested in the product for our shows and it is great. It gives us unique capabilities in the market that no other entertainment organization has and we find that our customers love it. I would highly recommend this software to any enterprise requiring meeting collaboration software - and the new features keep coming out!

I had to learn the user interface, but once I was taught, it was user friendly...

austin
ecom operations associate in VS
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

A useful tool paired with unmatched customer support

4,0 3 jaar geleden

I liked the ability to create as many test/demo meetings as I needed. Going through this exercise is how I learned the ins and outs of the software and how I was able to show my colleagues and come to a final version for our event that met everyones needs. I also liked the ability to format text (bold/italic/large/small). The availability of tech support however is the most useful feature.

I liked least that participant names don't come with the pro plan, you need to upgrade to a higher level

Selena
Law Careers Coordinator in VS
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to use product, isn't worth the price for the frequency that we would use it for

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good, it was really easy to use which is required when having to teach my staff who are easily intimidated by technology

Easy to use, doesn't require users to download anything or use their own data

We would only use it for our students maybe 3 times a year We also wanted to be able to have the administrator have a more interactive option. We wanted everyone to answer the question, lock people from changing their answer after we closed the poll and then pull up the results on the main screen so that we could talk about the audience's answers.

Shaun
Organizational Development Manager in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Outpacing established engagement tools with an updated platform.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience has been so positive that even after testing it for a few months, I subscribed to an annual plan.

MeetingPulse has a modern UI that incorporates the latest trends in online solutions, meaning that it is extremely easy to pick up, use and understand. The number of participants that are included in the subscriptions are higher than competitors which is a great bonus and the tool is easily adaptable for small training sessions to large scale corporate town halls. The customer service (especially the online chat) is excellent and response time is almost instant every time. I've also noticed continuous enhancements to the platform in the time we have been using it meaning the developers are actively at work adding new features.

It can sometimes be seemingly random features that require a more premium subscription. For example, instead of making all polling features available at a certain subscription level, you can have a poll and make it a quiz and allow a free text answer and make it a quiz, but if you want to display your options horizontally, then suddenly you need a more premium.

Amy
Client Manager in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers

MeetingPulse is great!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with MeetingPulse is good but not great. There are a couple of features that are still missing that I wish would be added, but the features that it does have work great.

What I like most about MeetingPulse is how clean it looks on our clients Landing Pages. We often add MP onto our clients events to that their attendees can chat with each other and answer polls without interrupting the broadcast. I also love how people can upvote certain comments and questions so they get to the top of the queue.

The biggest con about MeetingPulse is that there is no way to private chat other attendees or for a host to private chat someone. While there can be a 'moderator' who is given backend access to MeetingPulse, they really only have the ability to see and remove questions or comments that are not needed.

Edward
Consulting Director in VK
Computersoftware, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

The best polling software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had a multi question poll that the other providers couldn't do. MeetingPulse did it and a lot more

Flexibility - it can deal with the most complex poll. Customer support is excellent. Easy to use. Good value. And very reliable

Nothing - and this is a real review. It did everything I wanted

Shawn
Sr Manager in Canada
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

More functions for normal users

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really enjoy using Meeting pulse in most of my work.

I really like the word cloud function and the basic functions a user have access to such as polling.

I really dislike how you have access to one type of poll but some of the features are locked. only available through a higher tier purchase. From a consumer perspective its really a detractor. I understand from a pricing strategy it is great.

Peter
Co-founder in Rusland
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Indispensable for our team work

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Im overall happy and their team is very responsive if there's any help that I need with the setup

I like that everyone finds it really easy to use. Also that it pops up right in the browser with no apps to download which makes it easy to get people to use it.

The pro version lacks some of the features that i'd like which i think are only available in the enterprise version

Earl
Pastoral Team Member in Singapore
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Great for Church Conferences, Seminars & Forums.

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We run quite a few conferences, seminars and forums in church for the respective ministries and Meeting Pulse has been a great tool to get better participation from the participants as people tend to be a little shy about asking questions. This tool really helps with that. The other benefit is that i can run feedback polls in real time and adjust schedule and content of the event on the spot. That has helped us a lot.

Ease of use for both users and administrators. The design UI looks nice and the overall interface is pleasant to read from.

Brandt
VP UXD in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers

MeetingPulse Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Again Sales & customer support - great. Software UI/UX nice & a bit funky (hard to have others use it quickly), ultimately advanced or slight customization is tough.

Mutli platform, offline, end to end, simplicity for audience, big potential & fast "canned" builds

Because it is a significant investment (not just money) to bring this in as an experience shift - getting the C&E level stakeholders to embrace this it has to be real. No video, ppt, near example .... Although Sales and Customer support were great - I needed 3 pieces. Input, Chart, PPT. I had to purchase a high level account to almost get what I needed and then use secondary tools or buy priority. I get it product road map etc. but out of frustration I found I could do everything for free via Google Forms, sheets & slides.

Zain
Production assistant in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Very nice

Opmerkingen: Great customer service

It’s fast and user friendly. I really love it

Some minor glitches but nothing crazy. Work aroundible

Daniela
Genetic Counselor in VS
Biotechnologie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

MeetingPulse Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Our company uses MeetingPulse for contribution of anonymous employee questions, answered on the fly by our CEO at monthly meetings. I enjoy the ease of use, and the ability to not only post questions, but vote up those of greatest interest to me.

When employees post additional/supplemental questions or comments for a posted question, I think it would be easier to have it in a dropdown format that doesn't require a different page view.

Nicole
financial analyst in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Use MeetingPulse for your large conferences!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience, extremely user friendly, real time feedback

Super user friendly for both setting up polls and for the end user. Can easily navigate through the pages and is fast. Love the word cloud option and the real time feedback.

The order of the poll questions is not consistent from user to user depending on whether they answered a question or not

Anthony
office manager in VS
Marktonderzoek, 51-200 werknemers

Meeting Pulse has taken our teams meetings to the next level

5,0 3 jaar geleden

I loved how intuitive the platform is and how easy it was to get the team to use all of the features. Since implementing MP our team syncs and standups have become WAY more involved and everyone has started to share more ideas about the direction of the company.

As of now there aren't really any cons with the platform.

Marketing Analyst in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Our go to tool for team collaboration and brainstorming

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Helps our team collaborate, share ideas, and execute faster than ever before. We use the software to brainstorm and get feedback from our team members. Definitely helps expand the mind of the organization and engage the team during meetings.

Super easy to get started. Can signup, create a meeting, and start collaborating in less than 5 minutes. No more excuses for boring meetings. Perfect for marketing teams or any team that needs to collaborate, create, innovate!

You get the tool and a lot of the core features for free which is awesome. If you want all the features and want to bring your meetings to the next level you'll need to buy the paid plans.

Cody
Agile Coach in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Good Q&A tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Mobile-friendly tool in the world. Good UI and quick response. Need more theme and customization. User can modify by themselves.
I used this tool when I am trying to solve Q&A survey online.

Mobile-friendly tool in the world. Good UI and quick response.

Need more theme and customization. User can modify by themselves. Can it cheaper?

Jeremy
Chef/Partner in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Gamechanger

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Very easy to use and has helped with the engagement with our management and the rest of our staff. Communication has been improved tremendously!!

No issues with us yet. So far so good!!

Grant
mfg engineer in Singapore
Magazijnen/opslag, 10.000+ werknemers

When simplicity meets functionality

4,0 3 jaar geleden

The simple ability to brand the software in your own gives you an elegant and professional look without breaking the bank. Customer support to get us kicked off was very good and feedback from our users during the meeting was 70% perfect score with over 90% favorable.

The raffle program was fun, but with a large meeting it would be nice to select how many winners can be given. Tough to run a poll with 200+ people with single winners each time.

Vienna
Senior Associate in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

EIP review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

That it is easy to use, its possible to customize with our logo, aesthetically pleasing.

The export exports all respondents even if they didnt fill anything out. We always log onto the survey to check that it looks the way we want it to. So we end up with 20/30 respondents that didnt fill anything out.