Over Gong.io

Krijg krachtig inzicht in je klantgesprekken. Win meer deals, verbeter je verkoopvaardigheden en verkrijg marktinformatie.

Meer informatie over Gong.io

Integration with Salesforce functionality / capture of follow up, integration of email notification triggering account follow up and updates. Ability to accurately assess call impact.

Transcription could be more accurate - currently not sufficient as a stand alone piece of information - requires interpretation and reference to audio.

Beoordelingen van Gong.io

Waar voor je geld

Gong.io heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 519 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Gong.io eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (519)

Nick
Nick
Sr. Customer Success Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Why work harder when you can work smarter?

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm solving the problem of me being lazy and inattentive...sometimes. Most of the time, I'm there, listening, ready to crush it. Other times, I see a squirrel out of my window and can't help but watch it do its thing. Like maybe it just found a huge nut or something and it's just snacking away. How can you NOT watch? But then, I miss important info. Gong allows me to watch squirrels AND remember what was said.

I like that it takes *thinking* out of my job. If I have questions about something a customer said, or something that I said, I can just go to the call, search for it, and find it. It's an absolutely incredible way to keep on top of tasks, while also being able to gain a deeper understanding at any time.

Again, not a whole lot within the scope of what I use Gong for that I dislike. It does the job exactly how I would want it to be done.

Armin
SDR in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Important growth tool for sales teams

5,0 5 maanden geleden

I love Gong and have used Gong in previous jobs. Before Gong it was a lot of manual transcribing and listening to calls multiple times. Now with Gong, we are able to also see the transcription of the call and also tag team members immediately for feedback and important notes within the calls.

Not much to dislike about Gong as they have been super helpful with the implementation and support.

Amber
Associate Sales Engineer in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Great tool for sales teams

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Gong is an indispensible tool for our sales team. All of our sales calls are recorded through Gong, and the analytics provided for each call are great for training and benchmarking our team. Being able to search for specific calls by keyword or participant has also been useful

I can't recall any instances where I've personally had issues with Gong, but I believe our admin has experienced some difficulties when first getting out account set up.

Eirik
Product Manager in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Gong is great for sales, but not the best for startups

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Gong leaves you alone to do your work after you sign up and they don't market too heavily post signup which is fantastic! We currently use Gong to do three things:
- Record user interviews from our product team
- Record introductory calls with prospective clients (we don't have any follow-up calls since our service is transactional)
- Facilitate coaching of our team since our service is coaching based on zoom

The major thing for our team is unlimited transcription and having a transcription quality that is good enough. Our team benchmarked the software against Google and AWS, and we found out that Gong uses their proprietary transcription software. And it looks like Gong's transcription software has been trained mainly on meeting recordings (zoom) and on telephone calls. We also love the video playback feature in Gong is enjoyable to use. They have features like highlighting works as the speaker talks, seeing each speaker's talk tracks below the player, speed control up to 2.5x for the playback, and a way to minimize the video view to the bottom right of the screen.

I hate the way gong displays upcoming calls. It's a pain to navigate, and there are no additional details on the upcoming calls. You would think Gong would show the meeting details, especially when you're working with your team and organization, but they don't! Another frustrating thing we found out after signing up was that all our historical recorded calls were not assigned a speaker. Gong does not allow you to assign speakers to calls that you upload to their system. It will automatically assign the speakers as "Phone caller #1" / #2 / #3, etc. All recorded calls before you start using Gong, and any call the Gong recorder does not join (happens a lot) will not be assigned to a team member.

Tarun
Tarun
Account Executive in India
Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Best Sales AI coversational platform for Sales and Support team around the world

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It is amazing, I do not need to remember anything or everything because Gong is doing that part for me amazingly well.

*Call Recording *Call Script*Deal Analysis*Track deal engagement*Activity Analysis

Nothing as of now but I think I still need to understand how can we go for personalised coaching

Jon
Jon
Senior Account Executive in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Lots of greatness in this product

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Gong has really helped our sales team grow by getting our AEs on the same page and continuing to build them into stronger Sales People.

Gong offers a great recording system that you can do a whole lot more from. We have weekly reviews and the functionality makes it easy to get through in a quick time. The assessments also let us know how we're doing and from a manager to peer aspect review the calls.

Some time search functionality seems off and logging in has a slow lag to start. Other than that I can't really complain. Those 2 things are really nit-picking too.

Kunal
Kunal
Co-founder & Design Lead in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great tool, even for SMBs

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I feel like I'm part of the Gong community already 2 months into our journey. I'm learning a lot from their team and excited to be a customer.

The Gong.io team creates a great experience, from learning and buying, all the way to onboarding and and helping you be successful in using their product to hit your goals. Even as a small customer, I feel like I got white-glove service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (sales) and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (CS). Already in week 1, we're getting so many insights from our call recordings. As we figure out how to sell better to our six new buyer personas, Gong will be invaluable in figuring out our sales playbook.

The only con in buying is that we didn't have enough people to meet the minimum seats. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped us work through this and still get enough value to justify the cost.

Mollie
Customer Success Team Lead in VS
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Gong is great just wish we could live listen

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Gong is absolutely an incredible tool. Without it I could not do my job to the fullest!

I adore gong it gives me a 360 view on my consultants calls. I am able to pull calls easily to coach on, find content, and also the analytics are great!

I would love if i could listen live to calls. Its frustrating that i cannot. Also I wish that gong would automatically sort if the call was a retention or upsell call based on categorizing the topics.

Logan
Account Executive in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great product, great experience!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

I really enjoy that I am able to listen back on calls I've had already. Helps me keep my quality up, understand where I talked too much (or too little), and areas of opportunity to improve for future calls.

I think one area of opportunity for Gong is to make it easier to navigate to a call via the search function. When I type in a general search for a specific customer/conversation, so many different things pop up that I have no idea about.

Customer Enablement Manager in VS

Transparency across teams

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Being remote and spread out, Gong makes it easy for our teams to cross collaborate and provide the best customer experience. For example, if Sales talks to a customer about a feature during and 6 months later they have questions for success, having the call in Gong makes it super simple to see what the customers needs are. Without having to go through a lengthy back and forth! Additionally, it makes it easy to pull customer testimonials out that happen on the fly.

It can be hard if a meeting is rescheduled or if the customer comes in late to get the notetaker back in the meeting.

Romina
Senior Account Development Representative in VS
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Amazing platform- great for training, analysis, and automatic recording of prospect calls/demos/etc.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Gong helps me with discovery, cold calls, and learning from successful counterparts who have promoted to higher roles.

Gong is very easy to use. I rely on it heavily for recording my own calls with prospects automatically. When a Zoom meeting happens or when I dial out of Outreach, these calls record. If it is a Zoom call, any visuals record as well. It is automatic unless I purposefully choose to not record for certain prospects that request no recording, so it is not another thing to worry about clicking or selecting. I have years of Outreach and Zoom meetings that I can go back and listen to or watch in Gong, which is extremely useful when revisiting lost opportunities/old prospects, and for training purposes. Even as a senior in my role, listening to other discovery calls a few times a week keeps me sharper. It is easy to filter calls based on what type of call I want to listen to. There are countless customization options here, pulling tags/dispositions from Outreach and Zoom to filter in Gong. The call transcripts are nice too. While not perfect, it helps when I need to listen to something in a long call again and can refer to the transcript to see what time I need to start at to get the information I am looking for in that call.

-Love the transcript feature, but as with most transcriptions it could be improved.

Rachel
Sales Enablement Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Gong provides the visibility needed to up-level your organization

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Gong's customer support is phenomenal. The product is easy to use and you want to use it. It's been invaluable to getting each of the employees who touch an account on the same page.

It's easy to share calls internally and externally. If you set it up properly, you don't have to do anything for Gong to work. It just shows up in the background without any additional steps required from you. The reporting is robust and is presented in a way that makes it easy to know on what areas to coach your employees. The reporting, searching abilities, and transcripts make it easy to find best in class calls to add to the library so that the employees can learn from one another. It is especially helpful that you can highlight a "snippet" that is especially powerful or to reiterate the best next actions agreed to with the client. They can hear their agreement in their own words.

Some challenges are the way that our company uses Salesforce doesn't match the way that Gong set up their Gong to Salesforce integration. This restricts how accurate some of the forecasting is, due to multiple opportunities within one account. That's our biggest issue as well as challenges getting single sign-on connected. They are addressing both of these issues, but they have prevented us from getting the most out of Gong.

Cassandra
Manager, Business Development in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 201-500 werknemers

Gong for biz dev

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use gong to listen to recordings of sales calls to look for patterns, areas of improvement, and possible areas of training

I love the idea that I can get alerts for certain types of calls to review but have yet to do this. I also like that I can read a transcript alongside the recording for extra clarity.

I do have some difficulty setting up the filters to get alerts for certain calls. I also think the user experience could be a LOT simpler.

Sam
Competitive Intelligence Analyst in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Loaded with functionality - very easy to learn

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've had a very positive experience. It's been a key data source for feeding the competitive intelligence process, and many other users have pulled great insights across a variety of topics from it.

It's very simple to learn at a basic level, which makes it easy to dive deeper into the functionality. Within a few minutes you can start to unlock insights about what kinds of topics are coming up in calls, how prospects are reacting to certain methods, etc. The interface for setting up automation is straightforward as well, and that gives you access to a host of use-cases for automatically extracting insights from your call data. It integrates pretty seamlessly with different CRM providers - including Salesforce and HubSpot. Using it to trigger workflows in tools like Zapier is a great feature.

While there's a lot you can do to analyze the data within the application - the manual data export feature isn't as great. If you just want to cut and filter a spreadsheet, it's a pretty cumbersome process. That being said, if you connect it to another tool for analyzing the data it's not a problem.

Danial
ZIWO Cloud Contact Center Software in Jordanië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

The best option for documenting customer calls with all their details

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Gong.io Help document all communication processes, and this documentation has become an inspiring reference for us, as it works to better follow up on customers and understand their problems and requests in depth.

You need Gong.io if your job involves listening to clients' issues and requests over the telephone, especially if you spend so much time doing this you don't have the capacity for precise note-taking. Listen to the chat again and read the transcript. Gong.io allows you to do all of this in one place. Gong.io's search capabilities make it easy to locate certain areas of discussion. it's wonderful that calls are categorized so that they include information like the customer's name, who spoke to him and what the subject was, and the time and date of their call, as well as the full conversation.

Recording features are great, but transcription processes can be inaccurate because conversations often contain slang words or from other languages and always need human review, which is sometimes distracting.

Nancy
Senior Business Development in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Gong is a Gamechanger

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Benefits, my prospects often relay technical terms or have difficult accents that I don't need to stop our conversation and ask to repeat, knowing I can listen again later. Overall gamechanger in the sales process I used to be under pressure to type notes, now I have time and information at my fingertips long after the call.
I know have the ability to timely respond to prospects objections and close any gaps in the sales process. I love GONG.

Ease of use, ability to look for key words and not have to listen to an entire call to find what you are looking for. Ability to search the database for past or multiple calls and use in a sales strategy to focus on clients needs not only by words but by tone. Ability to drill down to key points and close more sales. Speed at which calls are analyzed.

There is nothing I can find wrong with Gong. New options and features are constantly added to improve the product.

derek
SDR in Canada

Great for Feedback and Skill Building

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Love using Gong to listen to my own calls and be able to find things to improve. Oftentimes, when I'm on a call, I don't realize what I'm doing or saying so Gong is great for me to go back and do some self-reflection on what I can improve. Great for my boss to listen and give feedback as well. He and I aren't in the same office so he can't listen to live calls with me but Gong gives him the option to listen to calls and provide feedback.

I have no bad feedback. Gong does what is says it does. Records calls, identifies points of a call, tags them, etc. Does exactly what I need it to do and doesn't stretch itself thin with all sorts of weird features.

Sales Enablement Manger in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Key Platform for Measuring Enablement Success

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great customer service, intuitive for end users, valuable tool across teams. Very positive experience and would recommend this to any Sales, CS or Enablement team to implement.

Gong allows the Sales, Enablement, Marketing, and Biz Ops to track real metrics from Sales and CS conversations, coach the teams and foster a culture of self-improvement.

This is a product that to work effectively you need to invest in best practices, training teams and managers and staying on top of the latest innovations (of which there are many and often) coming out of the company.

Paul
Sales Manager in VS
Human Resources, 201-500 werknemers

Extremely helpful software - saves us so much time

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We used to store recorded calls in some weird folder that existed in some bizarre shared server thing-a-majig and it was honestly a nightmare to find things and play back calls. We had zero visibility into things like talk time. Now I'm able to easily asses the health of an account by pin-pointing my own listening to only what the client has said on a call. We are much better off with gong, and it helps us with more focused follow up for our clients, as we're able to recall more granular detail of what was said.

Very quickly asses a call, what happened, who said what. Also ability to very quickly focus on a portion of a call, or something a client has said. Has significantly improved our ability to give feedback to our team, train and build upon weaknesses and strengths.

I wish the transcript was more accurate. This is certainly an extra cherry on top type of feature, as it's not always needed but there are times where it would be amazing to be able to copy paste or search for certain terms, and the AI just isn't quite there.

Sales Manager in VS

Gong is a Sales Essential

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Gong has enabled me to be able to quickly assess a rep's performance on calls and easily share improvement points. Also, their blog is one of the best I've ever read.

Gong has increased my ability to coach my team on their calls exponentially. I love the ability to quickly and efficiently learn what I need to know about the calls and the various ways the Gong platform allows me to understand my team's skill level and coach to that. I also love the ability to create custom scoring rubrics and use them to benchmark the team's progress.

I have no cons really. Gong is an awesome tool.

Sales Manager in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Gong for Managers

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Managing a larger team made it difficult to address all calls, and decide which calls to pull from. GONG makes it easy to focus my strengths on the calls that matter. It also helps my team listen to their own calls, to prepare for demos in a more timely manner.

Being able to play back calls at higher speeds, and read the transcript. Gives me the ability to go through many calls throughout my day. Even better, I can set alerts for key words or phrases, so I can only focus on those calls.

It is hard to pick what not to like about GONG, but sometimes the transcript doesn't do the best job of translating, and you would need to listen again in order to understand the translation it made.

Account Executive in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Immediate insight into my calls

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Immediate insight into my calls and what I'm doing right & what I can improve upon. It's great to have an easy to use repository for all of my sales conversations.

The #1 most valuable aspect of Gong for me is that I no longer have to worry about diligently taking notes while on a call with a prospect. I have the best conversations and can listen most effectively when I am walking around the sales floor and fully engaged. When I have to take notes, I miss key things the prospect is saying. With Gong, I can simply go back to the call after and finish up my notes.

You really have to put in the time and effort with the tool to see results/improvements. As expected with anything though.

Dave
Principal Solutions Engineer in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Love Gong! So helpful!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm a Solutions Engineer..I'm on calls all day long, and many are video calls. I can't always type or write notes while i'm handling calls. It's imperative to be able to go back and listen to some of my meetings and be able to quickly find a certain topic that a certain person was speaking about.

I'm a Solutions Engineer..I'm on calls all day long, and many are video calls. I can't always type or write notes while i'm handling calls. It's imperative to be able to go back and listen to some of my meetings and be able to quickly find a certain topic that a certain person was speaking about. Not only does Gong record and transcribe calls, but being able to differentiate between who is talking and sort the call by topics/questions/etc. is super helpful when you need to go back for quick notes.

I don't really dislike anything...hard to say.

Head of Enablement in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Didn't know what I was missing until I had it

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: we purchased it for conversational tracking, as well as for training purposes.

I love the call tracking, the account insights as well as the screen capture. It does a great job of transcription of calls as well as identifying the next steps based on their own internal AI. I have been able to streamline my reviewing and aggregate the call reviews that used to take me a full day to do now takes seconds. when looking at companies to support, I ask specifically if they have Gong, and if they don't I look and think less of them. It means that they don't have a dedicated need for quality or for training their sales and support people.

That there can be data double-dipping if call recording is done inconsistently across teams. This is a case by case basis for the end-user.

Account Executive in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent sales tool that allows for self improvement through call review and knowledge sharing.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use Gong for two different things, both of which the platform excels at: keeping track of customer conversations during long sales cycles and as a tool for self-improvement in my own calls. The first one is self-explanatory, having the capability to go back to any previous customer conversation and easily pull the "highlights" from previous calls - allowing me a level of preparedness I wouldn't have by just relying on my own notes. The second, as a tool for self-improvement, is probably where Gong has provided the biggest value ad towards my own selling capabilities. Being able to go back, review any of my calls and look at areas that could benefit from improvement, has been hugely beneficial in identifying my own weak points. This, paired with the ability to break down and listen to some incredibly successful calls from others in the organization, has made me stronger at selling our companies product.

Having a library of all the calls in your organization, organized and broken down with recommendations and stats, is a powerful tool to have for sales self-improvement (specifically for onboarding new employees learning the product and sales cycle).

Not much to dislike - maybe the voice to text translation (being able to pull transcripts of your calls).. it never seems to work for me very well.