EmailPet reviews

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over EmailPet

EmailPet is an Intelligent Inbox Assistant.

Meer informatie over EmailPet

7 reviews worden weergegeven

Kevin W.
Principle
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 29-12-2018

"EmailPet can help you juggle the neverending email torrent you recieve"

Pluspunten: Regardless who you are, I guarantee you get too much email throughout the day. The only way to make sure you see the important stuff and archive the unimportant is through filters. Gmail and Outlook both offer filtering functionality, but they both have limitations. This is where EmailPet comes in. It might not be simple enough for your grandma to use, but it's simple enough for your mom. Just a few clicks are needed to set up automation and filtering rules. You might not reach inbox zero overnight, but EmailPet will at least get you one step closer.

Minpunten: This might be unreasonable, but I'd love to see the automation rules created through AI. Even though everything is simple, it still takes a little time and brain power to make sure everything is set up appropriately.

• Beoordeeld op 29-12-2018
Andrew C.
Technical Director
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-7-2017

"EmailPet is a fantastic companion tool to GlobiMail."

Pluspunten: The best part about EmailPet is that it forwards emails while maintaining the original sender. This makes it a fantastic companion to Zapier, forwarding the original message intact and doing further actions upon it. It's also a perfect companion to GlobiMail, allowing for the setting up of filters for all inbound and outbound traffic, removing the necessity to auto BCC yourself on every email and freeing you up to work on whatever device you wish.

Minpunten: I understand the pricing model, but it would be much more preferable to have a master account, letting you add as many users as you want and get billed accordingly. Even better, it would be great to be able to connect an email address, have that person receive an email to connect and confirm, all without having to access the EmailPet account at all. This would make it truly great for using EP as a client companion software.

• Beoordeeld op 17-7-2017
Software Engineer
  • Beoordeeld op 21-3-2018

"A substitute for gmail"

Pluspunten: I like how this software has a clean and attractive UI. It looks nicer than what gmail has to offer.

Minpunten: While looking nicer than gmail, this isnt as fast as gmail and doesnt provide a chat feature like gmail.

• Beoordeeld op 21-3-2018
Rainer G.
Senior Workflow Architect
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-5-2017

"Seen, tested, implemented - works much better than expected! "

Opmerkingen: We internal as well as our (consulting) clients started with thinking about how we want to deal with email in our organizations. Then we built the email flow and monitoring how we really need it. It saved time, helped to focus on the business and keeps our inboxes clean. We now have the emails there where we want them (also in third party apps).

Pluspunten: Really powerful automations to manage email
A big step to zero inbox
Puts each email where it belongs (folder/label/forward etc.)
Quick & simple to setup
Allows any filter/filter combinations you can think of
Incredible fast and helpful support
Helps to use email in a much more efficient way

Minpunten: After roundabout 12 months using EmailPet internal and as a service for customers we didn't find one

• Beoordeeld op 14-5-2017
Jordan F.
Managing Director
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-4-2017

"Awesome Email Automation"

Opmerkingen: Simply amazing email automation. It's allowed us to do so many clever things with email for our own system and for our clients. It's also a brilliant addition to mobile devices as you can have a huge flexibility in how you deal with email when you're on the road. Once you start understanding the power of this tool you'll find email can go from being a pain to being an integral part of your process. I can't recommend it enough!

Pluspunten: Power of automation to your email
Mobile friendly
Unbelievable capability

Minpunten: none

• Beoordeeld op 25-4-2017
Scott G.
Computersoftware
  • Beoordeeld op 24-4-2017

"A simple but fantastic tool to organise my email"

Opmerkingen: I was looking for a really easy way to automate my inbox with my freelance team and EmailPet really delivered. It was super-simple to setup and now my inbox is well organised. Its been especially good for managing my inbox with my virtual assistant!

Pluspunten: Very simple to setup, just works

Minpunten: Nothing i can think of

• Beoordeeld op 24-4-2017
Manuel B.
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-5-2017

"Fantastic!"

Opmerkingen: Tremendous gain in focus in my daily work!

Pluspunten: This tool literally changed my life. I used to get more than 100 e-mails a day, and I am now truly down to zero inbox! After one week of use, I have identified 51 "low importance" and 15 "immediate trash" senders, plus 6 news channels. Email Pet now directs each incoming mail where it belongs, and my inbox only shows the important business related e-mails. I can't thank the programmers enough for the gain in focus! Plus, it's free for the moment, and the announced pricing is really affordable and worth it!

Minpunten: Nothing, really! It does everything I need it to do! I haven't quite figured out how to use it for automatic task allocation, but frankly that's not even necessary!

• Beoordeeld op 8-5-2017