Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Bookwhen

Flexibel systeem maakt het gemakkelijk om betalingen te organiseren en verwerken voor klassen, cursussen, workshops en evenementen voor alle soorten activiteiten.

Meer informatie over Bookwhen

The costs of creating one from scratch were mounting, a friend suggested bookwhen and this proved a much cheaper and easier way of bringing my yoga business online.

There's no calendar table, it's default is in list view.

Beoordelingen van Bookwhen

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Bookwhen heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 178 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Bookwhen eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (178)

Carl
Carl
Head of Quality and Compliance in VK
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A truly 5-star Booking System *****

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We ran a successful Parents' Evening that was supported by an excellent product.

The software is great and does exactly what you would expect from a booking system. It is extremely easy to navigate for both an administrator and from a users perspective. As well as the basic features you can also get the bells and whistles depending on your plan (at a more than reasonable price). We have managed to run our parents' evening event for a College in Central London at what quite frankly is an unbeatable price compared to other solutions out there. Parents making the booking commented that it was easy to book and administrators explained that it had saved them hours of work collating bookings. It also allowed us to take bookings right up until the last minute. It literally took 5 minutes to export our bookings to tell the teachers who was coming to their session. However, the best thing is not the software, don't get me wrong the software is great but it is the service and support that makes this the product of choice. Thank you for your support and a great product.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for the amazing review, Carl! I'm really happy we turned out to be a good solution for your parents evening. Looking forward to welcoming you onto the system for more of your needs at the college in September (we also handle course registration/inductions really well too). Thanks from the Bookwhen team :)

Rick
Instructor in VK
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent product that meets all of our needs

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We required a booking system to help us manage restrictions and limitations that we had to put in place for COVID. However, having used the system for several months now, we're confident that once restrictions end we'll continue using Bookwhen. It's just a nice simple system, that ticks every box. Speaking as a professional web developer, it's incredibly rare that I find a system that just works, has a good user experience, or has all of the features you'd expect, and to tick all three of those boxes makes me incredibly pleased!

We needed software that allowed us to manage bookings and limit the number of spaces that could be booked, primarily due to COVID restrictions. During lockdowns we kept this system in place for our online sessions, which integrated beautifully with our Zoom account. The system was easy to set up and get started with, especially compared to the other solutions I found.

There's nothing that I can say is a negative for Bookwhen, in fact it keeps surprising me with the features it has, it just overall fits our needs. I guess the only thing I could say is that the 'Customers' section could have more customisation, we tend to get people booking and ultimately end up with duplicate names tied to the same email account, however that's likely more our own setup of Bookwhen.

Jo
Fitness Instructor in VK

I love Bookwhen

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The staff are fantastic. I always get quick replies it easy to understand language

Customers can make their own purchases with ease. This has given me lots of free time as before they always had to contact me directly

I would like to be able to write comments on my registers

Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Great platform for small studios but lacking in features

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Setting up classes is quite easy, especially with the featuring of repeating weekly and being able to click which days applicable. All our students love the automatic reminder emails 1 day and 1 hour before the class. You can also attach your own Zoom account which will automatically create zoom access codes. Checkout is also a breeze since you can pay via credit card directly. PayPal also receives the payment in real time.

I don't like the fact that the zoom codes are automatically sent to the students whether or not they have settled the payment already. If they paid via Credit Card then that's okay, but if you also accept payments offline such as via Bank Deposit, GCASH, etc., this is bothersome. The booking page is VERY plain and has 1 static look. Basically, it will just list down ALL your available classes and dates in ONE column. The most you can do is have button filters at the top of the page that will filter it depending on the class but again, it will just be in ONE list. Booking multiple classes is tiresome since students will need to click each date and add to the cart one by one. There should be a better way of choosing dates. The CLASS PASS feature was great at first but the way it was built on the page is annoying. If students click their preferred class pass it doesn't lead them to a page showing only which classes are applicable, it just leads you back to the main page. This makes our bounce rate really high.

Peter
Director in VK
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A Comprehensive Booking System

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Good choice of Plans with reasonable costs. Easy to add , delete and amend booking pages Online help is very good

I have not found anything i don't like about bookwhen

Kat
Owner and teacher in VK
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Awesome solution to class tickets with good support & very good pricing

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am so delighted every day we found Bookwhen. We were using Mindbody before and paying over £200 month, now we are paying £23 a month for a better less complicated booking system. It's so easy to upload courses, add extra dates etc.
The support is very good and fast email response, they even offer to call me when I'm really stuck

The class passes is a great system, enabling students to bulk buy then use up as they go. The discount codes are good. the schedule is so easy to link up to our website. I LOVE that students can easily see how many spaces are left on a course

The only thing I struggle with is the discount codes have to be either for tickets or class passes, I wish they could be used on either. It also doesn't have gift cards facility but actually this is fine because we use GiftUP, a separate app widget on our site to sell the cards, then as people buy them we add the generated code into Bookwhen as a discount code

Claire
Owner in Australië
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

I bloomin' love Bookwhen!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: 1. I am saving myself a ton of time (literally hours each week) on bookings, cancellations, transfers and waiting lists. 2. I have definitely made more money using Bookwhen than doing the old paper / cash method. I set Bookwhen up so that all payments are taken in advance. This eliminates any risk of someone turning up $5 short, or forgetting their wallet. It also eliminates me having to remember who owes me what. Having it all automated means the money just lands in my account. I literally love Bookwhen and hope they never get sold to someone else or change anything!!

Where do I begin with the pros of this software? There are so many! I run a tiny yoga studio and I am the only teacher. This software manages all the bookings, provides a waiting list option, allows me to offer ten-passes, multi-class discounts and promo codes. It lets me have more than one schedule (e.g. I have one for my regular classes; one for a retreat; and one for some special workshops. The great thing about this is that e.g. the workshops are only open to a select group of advanced students, so all the other students don't even see that on the schedule). It also allows the students themselves to cancel or transfer their bookings, which saves me a ton of time... Before I opened the studio, I had thought about going old-school and using text message / physical ten-passes / cash payments. Thank god I didn't do that. The amount of cancellations and transfers that people do would have meant that I spent my entire life remembering whether Betty was coming on Tuesday, or if Bob wanted to come on Thursday if there was a spot, and did Marion say that she would let me know about Saturday. I also love that it integrates with Stripe, which is very easy to use. Added to that, the customer service is exceptional. There is an easy to use chat button, and whilst it is not manned 24/7, I always get a response by their next working day. The response always answers my question and the customer service agent is always polite (even when I am probably asking a dumb question).

There are a couple of slightly clunky features. Everything does do as it should, but occasionally it takes you a moment to figure out what to press to make it happen. However, the Bookwhen support team is so responsive and really open to suggestions about how to make it better.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Claire, thank you so much for leaving such an honest and detailed review. We really appreciate you taking the time and this will be hugely useful to anyone looking for a new booking system! Hopefully one day we can provide instant live chat support in Australia :-) Really great to have you on board! - Jenny

Ruth
Founder in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Simple to set up, affordable, great features, great customer support. Ticks all the boxes for me!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using Bookwhen for a week now and I'm struggling to find something I don't like about it after having spent weeks searching for affordable software that actually does what I need.
I'm loving it!

A price that is affordable for my small freelance business, ease of use with some really great features such a several ticket types/earlybird options, multiple locations for classes/events, showing how many spaces are still available for each ticket type, very quick and helpful support. I also love that I can embed the calendar onto my website's 'What's On' page and clients book directly from there. Highly recommended! Thank you BookWhen!!!

Yet to find any to be honest! I finding it's offering me everything I was looking for in a booking system.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Ruth, thank you so much for your kind words, it's really great to hear there's nothing you'd change about Bookwhen :-) If you do think of anything in the future, let us know! - Jenny

Elena
Manager in VK
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Exceptional customer service, support and fantastic product - these guys have everything covered.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The simplicity for the end user and the simplification of our in-house processes. It has completely transformed and taken away so many issues that we had with our previous WordPress plug-ins, and it appears that every angle has been considered so that just about everything you need has been thought of. On top of that the customer service and support are exceptional, and a standard to aspire to, as are the detailed how-to guides that will answer just about everything you can think of.

Nothing significant really. I initially didn't find the booking page that attractive, but once it had been customised and set up I changed my mind about that. I would have liked to have customised the filter button colours to our brand colours as well. I also would have liked a work-around for when someone has booked already but goes back to add a child or an adult later and it doesn't allow them because of the duplicate booking.

Ken
Executive in Isle of Man
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Very good system

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very pleasing overall. Really pleased ad very settled with system

Flexible. Excellent support options and easy to use

As Admin we should be allowed to amend emails without contacting Bookwhen support

Brooke
Teacher in VK

Superb Customer Service!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I'm just thrilled with being able to take all my booking through this site because of its simple platform and the phenomenal customer service help at hand.

Setting up my Bookwhen account was very easy with step-by-step instructions to follow. I had researched many booking sites and just wanted something simple to book classes and some private training sessions and this was it. Its front end is clean and easy for clients to use. The backend is also pretty easy with a slight learning curve for a couple items but nothing inhibitive. Plus - and here's the REALLY IMPORTANT bit - the customer service is BAR NONE! Honestly, the tech staff replies quickly with friendly, helpful suggestions and, in some cases early-on, they completely took over my scheduling fiasco themselves and re-entered everything I had botched to help me with a time-sensitive issue. It feels like you are working with people who are actually working WITH you. Bigger, expensive platforms leave you hanging or condescend when you ask for help. Bookwhen really feels like you have your own private team to get the best for your business.

There are a couple places where I feel like the scheduling software could be more intuitive, but once you've figured out the way it's set up it's just a matter of remembering where to go for what.

Nicola
Recruitment & Relations Manager in VK

Brilliant Bookwhen!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Its easy to use from both our perspective and the customer facing side of things. We've been using Bookwhen for a couple of years and it has completely changed the way we do things. Attendance lists are easy to create quickly but also to download and manipulate to suit our needs. We love the way you can send links to whole public pages or just specific events. The event reminders are a great help in ensuring people arrive for events or get in touch to say they aren't coming. Customer service is brilliant. We rarely wait more than 5 minutes for a chat response. They listen to our feedback and it been great to be able to influence improvements for ourselves and for other users.

There are a couple of things we'd like Bookwhen to be capable of but they are fairly minor and the company have already promised to add them to their development plan so I'm pretty confident we'll see changes over the coming months.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for the amazing review, Nicola. Great to have a business such as yours on the system for many years - we couldn't do it without you! Yes - we always take feedback on board, keep it coming!

Colin
County Training Manager in VK
Professionele training en coaching, 51-200 werknemers

Bookwhen - if you want one headache off your mind

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a great tool and I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone wanting to manage bookings in a way that looks professional. Bookwhen are speedy when responding to questions and are a pleasure to deal with from a customer service perpective.

The ease of creating a booking process, which feels like its ours, is simple to use but gives us everything we need. It has made it significantly easier for me to manage training. The ability to create time bookable time slots within an event has been useful.

I think the pricing might be a little more nuanced. That said, I would have to acknowledge that Bookwhen were very accommodating when we came on board and did let us use functions at a reduced rate. It is a big jump to the next level if we want more functionality.

Jennifer
Sling Librarian in VK
Filantropie, 2-10 werknemers

Quick and easy bookings for our sling library

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We run a sling library for local parents, holding three sessions each month. We're volunteers doing it for free. We were finding that far too many families were turning up for us to deal with, meaning they had to wait ages to see us, and we were stressed, run off our feet, and running over time, ending up late to collect children from school and nursery. We set up a Bookwhen account so we could organise the sessions (so everyone doesn't arrive at 11am) and set a maximum number of available slots. It's made a really positive impact... we no longer dread busy sessions and customers know they won't have to wait long.

This software is easy for customers to use and takes the load off us, because we know that once the maximum number of bookings is reached, nobody else can book, so we don't end up with over-attended sessions.

Setting up new events is a little long-winded... if we could copy an existing event and change the date, that would be handy. If I accidentally click on our own account link, I can't sign in as admin, so I have to re-enter the general Bookwhen page to log in. Also, when we send customers a link to our page, it seems to send them in to one particular time slot, and the less logical among them don't realise they need to press back to get out to all the available booking slots.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Jennifer, thanks so much for leaving us a review! I'd love to address some of your cons, as it will be helpful for you to know how to avoid these in future! First off, you can duplicate an entry for exactly that reason, to save setup time by just changing the date. Send us a message if you're unsure how! You can log in to your account from any Bookwhen link, so please do get in touch so we can explain further if need be :) When sharing your public page with customers, make sure you're sharing just the core page url, like https://bookwhen.com/example , with the bit behind the / but nothing more than that. That way no event is pre-selected for the customer Thanks again, so glad to hear how well the system is working for you! - Jenny

Paula
Yoga Teacher in VK
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great booking platform

Opmerkingen: A great experience

The helpdesk behind the scenes were AMAZING! It so important to have people that care and who want to help you if you're not so technically minded. The software was easy to navigate as a user and bit most of the things that I wanted it to.

I had a few comments that the customers found the booking process a bit clumpy and hard to navigate around.

Amanda
Gym manager/co owner in VK

Saved our Business

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We had a pay on entry system before COVID, then requiring a system to monitor and control numbers this system is perfect.
We now have a number of all our members, a Fantastic booking system that makes our lives so much easier, a simple register saving time, plus we receive the funds even if participants don’t attend.
Customers of ours all comment on how much easier this system is, they no longer need the cash.
Simple process, easy to change and transfer times/ days.
Happy members, happy gym.
A total lifesaver at such difficult times. Thank you so much you have made a huge difference to our business, adapting to difficult times, making life so much easier for everyone.

So easy to use, Let’s us know exactly how many participants we have to plan sessions, Know we have enough in to cover all the overheads. Excellent service, personal service if you have any issues/queries, you can have an actual conversation with a person!

Just an ability to book a number of places from 1 email account. Other than that (of which they could probably now already do) nothing at all. Such a life saver!

Debbie
Owner in VK

Great, easy to use

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Easy to set up Easy to manage Saves time Good price Reply quickly to messages Simple Easy to adjust

Would like a membership option where clients can book 1 or 2 classes per week anywhere on the timetable and this currently isn't possible. Would like client profiles to enter info about current members and prospects. Link to MailChimp would be amazing.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Debbie! Memberships are something that's coming towards the end of the year :) In the meantime there are some really strong workarounds that we'd be happy to explain if you get in touch. We're also going to have an auto-upload to Mailchimp lists soon too, and it's all GDPR proof :) Thanks, Luke

Hannah
Owner in Ierland
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Outstanding software and customer support

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Due to Covid and new strict rules regarding gyms and fitness centres, the Bookwhen system has become a necessity to my business and I'd be lost without it. It has seamlessly fitted in with my business needs.

The whole system is extremely easy to navigate and offers everything a fitness studio requires. Any questions and the fab support team get back to you asap and are all super friendly. I'd definitely recommend the software to anyone and I already have.

Integration was simple. I'm not a tech person at all but setting up the system was fairly easy and any questions were either in the brill FAQ section or was answered quickly by one of the excellent support agents

Andrea
owner in VS

Overall an excellent product, affordable option for small and tiny businesses

5,0 6 jaar geleden

The cost: I teach CPR as a hobby and net profit is only a few hundred a year. Bookwhen has been an excellent low cost option that meets my needs well. My customers can pay online if they want, they can see my scheduled classes and the details and locations for those classes.

Just minor things: There is a little bit of confusion when there is the option to pay at class - the checkmark to pay later is kind of buried for the user. Also, some of the more advanced scheduling could be a little smoother, but overall it's very good.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Andrea! We'd like to think the 'pay later' option is as prominent as the online payment option when activated. You could maybe consider adding some more text to the offline payment instructions to make it clearer? We'd love to hear your feedback on the advanced scheduling too - we're always looking to optimise. Thanks for being such a committed Bookwhen customer! Here's to many more years of CPR training.

Tanya
Canada
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Bookwhen Software Rocks

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a small non-profit ticketing software can be overly expensive for our organization. Bookwhen offers a great product that meets our needs at an affordable price. There customer service is fantastic, they are very helpful and we found them to be quite responsive. They continue to add new features each year which has given us additional functionality. Highly recommend this product!!!

Ease of using the product.

There needs to be an easier way to manage people that are on the wait list. Both in terms of viewing a list of all people on the wait list without having to scroll through all bookings and in terms of contacting them and booking them into a different time slot.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Tanya, Thanks very much for your review :) Thanks for the feedback regarding the waiting list. The function works really well for the vast majority of our customers, but I can see how things would be a bit trickier in your case as you had around 40 appointment slots per day. You're welcome to get in touch as we'd love to make the waiting list process work even better for appointment set ups like yours! Thanks, Luke

Rosemary
Instructor in VK
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I have received a lot of help from them even though I have the most simple package.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am not constantly getting telephone calls to book classes and then have to do so. People can book as far in advance as they want - which is useful for a popular class as I can only have six people in a session.

Simple to use for the clients and for me. I find adding classes or changes times easy to do. Email confirmation is fantastic, also easy option to cancel. The help I have been given by their team has been second to none. I always recommend Bookwhen when people ask about it.

When I started I had the waiting list option and someone on list would be contacted if a place became available. I cannot afford that any more as my business is very small and I don't earn enough to have that.

6 jaar geleden

It's so great to hear how useful Bookwhen has been for your business, Rosemary! Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review. Speak soon - Jenny

Tamsin
Training & Development Administrator in VK

Great system - Team is always extremely helpful when we have a problem/or have a question.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I find that this software is very easy to use, making it is easy for our staff to use - who may or may not be very computer literate. Overall it is simple, yet effective.

That I, as the administrator, can't change delegate's details e.g. incorrect email addresses - Bookwhen have to do this.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for such a great review, Tamsin! Its been great supporting you over the years. I'm very pleased to say we're launching an email fix function within the next week :)

Matthew
Owner in Australië

A awesome product. I have been using it for the past 2 years and never had a problem

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Value for money. Easy to set up amd navigate.

Easy to follow. If i had ever had a problem i can access FAQ or contact support and support returns very quickly

I have nothong to criticize for this product. It is perfect for my bookings and is money for value. .

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for your review Matthew. Glad to hear that you are happy with Bookwhen! We will continue to innovate and add new features so please do let us know if there is anything else you need.

Madeleine
wellness coordinator in Zweden
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

User friendly online booking for our yoga classes

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Easy and convenient and helping us to improve admin tasks such as class scheduling, member management.

We are currently changing things at Shanti but will get back to you with an answer to your question , we will need for clients to bok and pay for classes, courses and membership through the portal and connect with social media accounts.

Trish
Teaching School Administrator in VK

Since using Bookwhen for our training programmes and events, our workload has reduced significantly.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

The software is easy to use and adaptable. The waiting list function is brilliant and the reminders sent before an event works well for us. The customer support response is excellent, we never have to wait very long before receiving a response which is always dealt with efficiently.

Bookwhen has worked very well for us so far so nothing to report in this section - all working brilliantly for us.

6 jaar geleden

Wow - thanks for such an amazing review, Trish! Great to have you on board :)