I bloomin' love Bookwhen!

Beoordeeld op 5-11-2019
Claire L.
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: 1. I am saving myself a ton of time (literally hours each week) on bookings, cancellations, transfers and waiting lists. 2. I have definitely made more money using Bookwhen than doing the old paper / cash method. I set Bookwhen up so that all payments are taken in advance. This eliminates any risk of someone turning up $5 short, or forgetting their wallet. It also eliminates me having to remember who owes me what. Having it all automated means the money just lands in my account. I literally love Bookwhen and hope they never get sold to someone else or change anything!!

Pluspunten: Where do I begin with the pros of this software? There are so many! I run a tiny yoga studio and I am the only teacher. This software manages all the bookings, provides a waiting list option, allows me to offer ten-passes, multi-class discounts and promo codes. It lets me have more than one schedule (e.g. I have one for my regular classes; one for a retreat; and one for some special workshops. The great thing about this is that e.g. the workshops are only open to a select group of advanced students, so all the other students don't even see that on the schedule). It also allows the students themselves to cancel or transfer their bookings, which saves me a ton of time... Before I opened the studio, I had thought about going old-school and using text message / physical ten-passes / cash payments. Thank god I didn't do that. The amount of cancellations and transfers that people do would have meant that I spent my entire life remembering whether Betty was coming on Tuesday, or if Bob wanted to come on Thursday if there was a spot, and did Marion say that she would let me know about Saturday. I also love that it integrates with Stripe, which is very easy to use. Added to that, the customer service is exceptional. There is an easy to use chat button, and whilst it is not manned 24/7, I always get a response by their next working day. The response always answers my question and the customer service agent is always polite (even when I am probably asking a dumb question).

Minpunten: There are a couple of slightly clunky features. Everything does do as it should, but occasionally it takes you a moment to figure out what to press to make it happen. However, the Bookwhen support team is so responsive and really open to suggestions about how to make it better.

van Bookwhen op 7-11-2019

Hi Claire, thank you so much for leaving such an honest and detailed review. We really appreciate you taking the time and this will be hugely useful to anyone looking for a new booking system! Hopefully one day we can provide instant live chat support in Australia :-) Really great to have you on board! - Jenny

BOOKING SYSTEM EXCELLENCE

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2017
Kimberlee P.
Company Director
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I considered many different booking systems for my fitness business - but none of them offered the simplicity and user clarity that Bookwhen does. I can create recurring events with customer payment facilities attached easily, run detailed reports to understand booking trends, collect customer information for mail outs. Bookwhen even offers creativity to make the customer facing pages the same colours as my brand, upload my company logo, attachments, feature social media buttons etc.
Bookwhen's own features even prompt me to gear my business in new ways: various ticket types offer the ability to sell to the customer in various avenues, without over-complicating things. Even when I wanted to offer a commission-based element to my business that they didn't already support, I approached the team to see if they would code something specifically to support my business needs and together we made it happen. This sort of service is second to none.
The best part is that anytime I've ever needed support (which is a lot) I can use the instant chat feature, email and even call the support team to get approachable service and considered help.
Within 2 years using Bookwhen my business had grown from a sole trader to a large limited company - without such a fluid booking ability for my customers this would have never been possible.
The subscription price is competitive and the features and service are top notch, I fully recommend Bookwhen.

Pluspunten: Its simple to understand, offers lots of features, its support team is always available.

Minpunten: Nothing.

van Bookwhen op 18-1-2017

Thanks for the review, Kim! It's been so exciting watching Bounce go from strength to strength with bookwhen - you're scaling so fast now! A great partnership where you've really helped us with innovation on the software. All the best for 2017!

The perfect fit

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2017
Claire C.
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I spent months trying to find the perfect booking system to meet my needs. There were many good products on offer, but nothing that gave me what exactly what I was looking for...there was always a compromise somewhere. I then found Bookwhen and it was a perfect fit. It has revolutionized the way we operate our business. It is user-friendly, very easy to navigate both backends and for our guests and it has a great design/layout which matched the look and feel of our website. Bookwhen also offers quick and professional support whenever you need. I was able to share feedback, so when the new system was introduced with the new improvements, I felt that my feedback was taken into account and that we had grown together! It really is a fantastic booking system, our business is running at 100% occupancy and I feel that this is partly due to the ease of online bookings. We will be going into our 5th year with Bookwhen and I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Pluspunten: Ease of use/very simple back end
User-friendly, clients find it easy to use and we have never had someone, not book due to the difficulty of the booking system.
Great design - Clean and neat
Does exactly what I need it to do
Excellent support

Minpunten: Nothing
I think it has more features than I am making full use of!

van Bookwhen op 13-1-2017

It's always great working with you Claire - 5 years and still going strong! Hopefully you have some room free at some point this summer so we can visit your beautiful retreat!

Great for a small business!

Beoordeeld op 10-11-2019
Andrea O.
Perinatal Yoga Teacher
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is positive. Bookings have increased, admin time has decreased and the chat support provided by BookWhen has been quick to resolve issues.

Pluspunten: For me the greatest advantage is that it has given me more time. Doing all the bookings myself and the emails back and forth and trying to workout payment methods was very time consuming. Now I receive fewer emails to respond to with most customers just booking on and choosing to pay online. I feel that bookings have also increased since having the BookWhen system.

Minpunten: I'm not very good with using technology and it's taken me a bit of time to get my head around how to set up the BookWhen features and use them. I find that for me it's often a lot of trial and error. However, I do frequently go to the support section to read the articles which are most often quite helpful.
I do wish that the forms section was more sophisticated. I tried using attachments for my forms - however customers rarely print them off and bring them to class. Paper forms is something I'd really like to get rid of.

Really flexible for a variety of businesses, useful for scheduling with different types of tickets

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2017
Kelsey K.
Business Manager/Repair Tech/Web & Graphic Design
Computernetwerken, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Super flexible. Schedule what you want, with the types of tickets you want, with the information you want without much fuss.

Pluspunten: I like Bookwhen because I sought it out to deal with a client who runs a business that deals with pet transport adoptions. They coordinate a drive up from the south to New England every 2 weeks, and need to register all of the information about the animals (where they're going, their health records, etc) and also assure that each dog has an appropriately sized kennel on the van. It's a little confusing, but because of the nature of the business, it's really important that everything be done safely and efficiently. Bookwhen allows us to set up transports, register the dogs, and take down information not only on the rescue the dog is coming from but also their new home. I use Bookwhen for some other, routine businesses that need yoga classes or other things run, but ultimately what keeps me recommending them for scheduling is that Bookwhen works for complicated businesses who need to take in a lot of info from customers, customers need different "seats" (crate sizes) and sometimes other information at intake. Bookwhen allows for _all_ of it, which is the best possible scenario for us.

van Bookwhen op 22-3-2018

Thanks for the review, Kelsey. It's great to hear our flexibility was put to good use. I think this is one of the unique uses for the system we have! Here's to many more years of transporting pooches :)

Amazing for Small Business Users

Beoordeeld op 11-9-2019
Claire D.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Bookwhen saves me so much time every single day!! It has completely taken away the headache from my booking procedures, it allows me to take prepayments, have class waiting lists, sends automatic reminders. All these things I personally used to do manually on pen and paper, through phone contact with each client. Now the bookings just roll in everyday with ease!
It is tremendous value for money, in fact it’s the only bill I see coming in every month that brings a smile to my face, knowing it’s money well invested.

Minpunten: There are some minor technicalities that occasionally crop up but the customer service response is so efficient that it doesn’t bother me. They also seem to be improving functionality constantly so if they notice something not working to a great standard you can be sure they will improve it soon!

van Bookwhen op 24-9-2019

Thank you so much for this amazing review Claire! We really appreciate you taking the time and providing such useful insight into how Bookwhen has transformed the day to day of running your business. Here's to many more successful years of working together in the future :-) - Jenny

Brilliant Bookwhen!

Beoordeeld op 14-6-2017
Nicola H.
Recruitment & Relations Manager
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Its easy to use from both our perspective and the customer facing side of things. We've been using Bookwhen for a couple of years and it has completely changed the way we do things. Attendance lists are easy to create quickly but also to download and manipulate to suit our needs. We love the way you can send links to whole public pages or just specific events. The event reminders are a great help in ensuring people arrive for events or get in touch to say they aren't coming. Customer service is brilliant. We rarely wait more than 5 minutes for a chat response. They listen to our feedback and it been great to be able to influence improvements for ourselves and for other users.

Minpunten: There are a couple of things we'd like Bookwhen to be capable of but they are fairly minor and the company have already promised to add them to their development plan so I'm pretty confident we'll see changes over the coming months.

van Bookwhen op 22-3-2018

Thanks for the amazing review, Nicola. Great to have a business such as yours on the system for many years - we couldn't do it without you! Yes - we always take feedback on board, keep it coming!

Easy setup, reduces admin, excellent support.

Beoordeeld op 27-6-2019
Christian H.
Management Consultant
Bankwezen, 10.001+ werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Very good. The staff were fantastic, and their support articles were very well set up.

Pluspunten: We used it to run training for hundreds of employees, and it made it much easier, as they could pick a time that suited them and also manage their booking (reschedule mostly) which lifted the burden of admin off ourselves. Also handy features like automatic reminder emails the day before training, and the ability to export the data gathered during booking (email addresses used for follow up material and surveys). The Bookwhen staff are also brilliant, they have always replied in a quick and friendly manner with relevant information. This gave me confidence when I was asked tough questions about data security etc, that they could provide the answers immediately and a link to the information on their website for senior stakeholders to read themselves. I would highly recommend this service to anyone, big or small.

Minpunten: Nothing, it is easy to use. I suppose there could be some limitations if you have very advanced requirements, but then you probably wouldn't be looking for a service like this.

van Bookwhen op 22-7-2019

What an incredible review, thank you so much Christian! We really appreciate the detail you've gone into, as this will help lots of other businesses to choose the right product for them. Here's to many more years of working together, and to the success of your business! - Jenny

No need to look anywhere else, Bookwhen is the best option!

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2019
Claire L.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Bookwhen has enabled me to run my tiny yoga studio with a lot less stress. I had been thinking of just doing bookings by SMS etc, but within 48 hours, Bookwhen had already demonstrated its value. There is zero chance I would remember everyone's bookings/cancellations/changes if it was done by SMS. With Bookwhen, my customers can make their own changes whenever they need to, meaning I don't need to get involved.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, excellent customer service and fantastic pricing.

Minpunten: There are minor limitations... eg it doesn't integrate with Mailchimp yet. But this is offset by the excellent customer service - willing to listen to suggestions, always respond quickly to confirm whether your idea is already on their list of things to look at etc...

van Bookwhen op 22-7-2019

Hi Claire, thank you so much for your wonderful review. We're really pleased you didn't go with the SMS idea and chose Bookwhen instead! :D We always welcome your suggestions and feedback and look forward to many more years of working together! - Jenny

A great little booking tool and all for free!

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2018
Clare C.
Customer Success Specialist
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Helps us to stay organised when customers book in with us for webinars, consultations and online training sessions.

Pluspunten: It has a simple interface where you can customise your event(s) and take multiple bookings or limit to just one booking per customer. We use it to allow customers to book in for online webinars, consultations and training sessions. We don't need to take any payment so I haven't used that part of the service. It must be simple to use, as I've never had to reach out to their support team or even online documentation - it's all pretty self explanatory once you've had a poke around to familiarise yourself first.

Minpunten: It used to look a little dated but they recently got everyone on the old version to update to the new version (still free - yay) and it looks better now. It would be nice if you could customise the public facing page a little more, but for a free package, I'm not complaining!

van Bookwhen op 26-3-2018

Thanks for the review, Clare! Great that you're over on the new system now, hope you're enjoying it!

A truly 5-star Booking System *****

Beoordeeld op 16-3-2018
Carl B.
Head of Quality and Compliance
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We ran a successful Parents' Evening that was supported by an excellent product.

Pluspunten: The software is great and does exactly what you would expect from a booking system. It is extremely easy to navigate for both an administrator and from a users perspective. As well as the basic features you can also get the bells and whistles depending on your plan (at a more than reasonable price). We have managed to run our parents' evening event for a College in Central London at what quite frankly is an unbeatable price compared to other solutions out there. Parents making the booking commented that it was easy to book and administrators explained that it had saved them hours of work collating bookings. It also allowed us to take bookings right up until the last minute. It literally took 5 minutes to export our bookings to tell the teachers who was coming to their session. However, the best thing is not the software, don't get me wrong the software is great but it is the service and support that makes this the product of choice. Thank you for your support and a great product.

van Bookwhen op 22-3-2018

Thanks for the amazing review, Carl! I'm really happy we turned out to be a good solution for your parents evening. Looking forward to welcoming you onto the system for more of your needs at the college in September (we also handle course registration/inductions really well too). Thanks from the Bookwhen team :)

Bookwhen - Simply Amazing

Beoordeeld op 17-9-2019
David S.
Principal
Uitvoerende kunsten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Parents can book their children on to our holiday clubs and summer schools. We've never had a complaint. It's very easy to use and makes life so easy for me as a business leader.

Pluspunten: Bookwhen was so easy to implement into my website. We've had about 500 bookings via bookwhen over the last year and never had a problem. It has truly transformed my business.

Minpunten: There is nothing that I don't like about this product.

van Bookwhen op 24-9-2019

Thank you very much David, your review is incredibly valuable and brought a big smile to the team! Thank you for choosing Bookwhen! - Jenny

Quick and easy bookings for our sling library

Beoordeeld op 29-7-2019
Jennifer T.
Sling Librarian
Filantropie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We run a sling library for local parents, holding three sessions each month. We're volunteers doing it for free. We were finding that far too many families were turning up for us to deal with, meaning they had to wait ages to see us, and we were stressed, run off our feet, and running over time, ending up late to collect children from school and nursery. We set up a Bookwhen account so we could organise the sessions (so everyone doesn't arrive at 11am) and set a maximum number of available slots. It's made a really positive impact... we no longer dread busy sessions and customers know they won't have to wait long.

Pluspunten: This software is easy for customers to use and takes the load off us, because we know that once the maximum number of bookings is reached, nobody else can book, so we don't end up with over-attended sessions.

Minpunten: Setting up new events is a little long-winded... if we could copy an existing event and change the date, that would be handy. If I accidentally click on our own account link, I can't sign in as admin, so I have to re-enter the general Bookwhen page to log in. Also, when we send customers a link to our page, it seems to send them in to one particular time slot, and the less logical among them don't realise they need to press back to get out to all the available booking slots.

van Bookwhen op 8-8-2019

Hi Jennifer, thanks so much for leaving us a review!

I'd love to address some of your cons, as it will be helpful for you to know how to avoid these in future!

First off, you can duplicate an entry for exactly that reason, to save setup time by just changing the date. Send us a message if you're unsure how!

You can log in to your account from any Bookwhen link, so please do get in touch so we can explain further if need be :)

When sharing your public page with customers, make sure you're sharing just the core page url, like https://bookwhen.com/example , with the bit behind the / but nothing more than that. That way no event is pre-selected for the customer

Thanks again, so glad to hear how well the system is working for you! - Jenny

Best Booking Software Ever!

Beoordeeld op 21-5-2018
Leonie M.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's easy to use, affordable, has great features and customer support is always great.

Pluspunten: Not being very tech savvy, I find this system so easy to use.
I run a small home-based business so it's great that Bookwhen is not and expensive to have.
Excellent Customer Support.
It has all the features that I need.

Minpunten: I would say that the TROLLEY symbol should be bigger or a CART function needs to be applied as when some customers want to make multiple bookings, they don't always notice the trolley symbol near the class and so they book and pay for each class seperately. This causes an inconvenience.

van Bookwhen op 25-9-2018

Hi Leonie,

Thanks very much for this amazing review! Regarding the basket system, we've actually introduced a banner at the top of all booking pages with a live update on number of tickets and price, so I think this resolves the particular issue you raised :) It should be even clearer for your customers now!

Thanks, Luke

Great product, service and support.

Beoordeeld op 12-1-2017
Brad M.
Lead Coach and Owner
Sport, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've been using bookwhen since its first iteration for my coaching business after looking around for the best balance of affordability and features. Throughout my use the support team has been there every step of the way, when I've found issues or got myself confused they've responsed FAST always looked into and solved my problems. They are contining to add features, refine service and with their newer version released just under a year or so ago, the system is a lot more polished, user friendly and has helped my business and delivery grow massively.

Pluspunten: Support team are awesome, friendly user interface, explanatory back end. Responsive to ideas and features users need. Decent payment portal transfers and option. Discount features/options for users.

Minpunten: Back end could always have a few tweaks here and there. Mobile layout for block bookings could be a tiny bit clearer.

van Bookwhen op 13-1-2017

Thanks for your review, Brad :) Wishing you all the best for your bookings in 2017!

Fantastic Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 18-1-2017
Lucie B.
Yoga / Pilates Teacher
Sport, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The book when team are always on hand to offer fantastic help and customer service without making you feel inept! The 'new' version is very easy to use with a great looking customer interface. There are a couple of things that could be improved or added but the team are always welcome to feedback. Very happy and suits my small business perfectly!

Pluspunten: Lovely interface, helpful staff and good value for money

Minpunten: Exporting lists to excel etc is untidy so end up having to do copy and paste which is dull and time consuming, hard to search back for particular customers e.g. by name.

van Bookwhen op 25-1-2017

Hi Lucie,

Thanks very much for your positive review :) To address your points:

- We do have an attendee sheet function. I'm not sure if you're aware? This would save having to rely on booking exports from the system.
- The homepage allows you to customise colour, header image, logo and add a title and text about your offering. You can also include business contact details in the footer. This is similar to business profiles on other websites. However if you think there's some more adaptability we could incorporate into the public page then please let us know.
- In terms of monthly bookings you're a relatively light user of the system, so I'm surprised we haven't already offered you a discounted upgrade for the features you mention! Please get in touch with us and we'll sort this out :)

Thanks, Luke

Once you have learnt how to use it it is great

Catherine P.
NZPF Programme Co-ordinator Central North Island
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: The capturing of data for enrolment means that parents do not have to write on the enrolment forms. We can easily see how many bookings we have and comunicate with them

Minpunten: The Waitlist function can't have an extra question the birth of your baby. We need this function to be able to see what other groups babies and their parents can join

van Bookwhen op 7-12-2018

Hi Catherine, Thanks for taking the time to provide a review, we really appreciate it!

Glad to hear that you are generally happy with Bookwhen. As I understand your point regarding the waiting list, you would like a qualification question so you can see if it is possible to book parents onto other events when their chosen one is not available? This is certainly something we could look into.

We strive to continually innovate and introduce new features whenever we can so thanks again for your invaluable feedback!

Great Product!

Beoordeeld op 20-11-2018
Kelly K.
Marketing, CEO
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We schedule all of our companies events through Bookwhen and are very pleased with this software. The software is fast, reliable and easy to use and customize. Plus, the prices are great!

Pluspunten: I like that Bookwhen is easy to use, allows for customization and is affordable.

Minpunten: We like just about everything about this software. The only thing we would change is allow for duplicate emails when registering guests.

van Bookwhen op 7-12-2018

Hi Kelly, Thanks for taking the time to provide a review.

Glad to hear that you are happy with Bookwhen!

Thanks also for your comment regarding allowing duplicate emails when registering guests, I have passed this on to our development team for consideration.

Your feedback is invaluable to improving Bookwhen so please do let me know if you think of anything else you would like to see.

Love it

Liz S.
Pole fitness studio owner
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I absolutely adore this booking system. It is super easy to use and is great value for money. It is easy to set everything up and take payment online or cash payments. Groups of bookings is possible, continual bookings and course bookings are available.

Minpunten: I would like to be able to see past bookings for longer periods of time. Being able to see bookings from a month ago would be fantastic and a way of printing out the booking sheet with contact details of my clients would be great too. I don't know if this is already an option and I just haven't found it yet.

Hi Liz,

Thanks very much for the love - much appreciated! I'm glad to say you can view bookings from the past and attendee sheets too - this has always been the case from day 1 with the system. You can consult our support library at support.bookwhen.com to find out more :)

Thanks for using Bookwhen!

Great, easy to use

Good price
Reply quickly to messages
Simple
Easy to adjust

Minpunten: Would like a membership option where clients can book 1 or 2 classes per week anywhere on the timetable and this currently isn't possible.
Would like client profiles to enter info about current members and prospects.
Link to MailChimp would be amazing.

van Bookwhen op 10-9-2018

Thanks for the review, Debbie! Memberships are something that's coming towards the end of the year :) In the meantime there are some really strong workarounds that we'd be happy to explain if you get in touch. We're also going to have an auto-upload to Mailchimp lists soon too, and it's all GDPR proof :)

Thanks, Luke

It works perfect for my small business.

Renee V.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I like the ease of use for my side and the customers side as well. Also the charge for using the service is affordable.

Minpunten: Wish I could sell products on it. I would sell my artwork products. Once in awhile when a customer cancels a class it does not refund their money.

Hi Renee,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review, we really appreciate it! Glad to hear that Bookwhen works well for you and your customers.

You can refund your customers through your payment gateway (Stripe, Paypal, Worldpay) but unfortunately we cannot push this through for you. However, I have noted your comments on this and your wish to sell products through Bookwhen (if the products you sell are similar you could set up a separate ticket for them, but this wouldn't work for unique items).

We are continually innovating and looking for the next feature to add so let me know if there is anything else you need.

Great customer support and great for small businesses like mine.

Beoordeeld op 17-5-2018
Lisa L.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: It's a good price for what I get and it works well for my purposes generally.
I like to use the voucher system but don't think I get the most out of it because I don't know how.

Minpunten: I really want to have reminders and waiting lists but will never need the extra bookings or admins so the package is limiting for my use. The landing page could look smarter and some of the print is too small or not obvious. eg voucher code and select number should be easier.

van Bookwhen op 19-12-2018

Hi Lisa, thank you so much for taking the time to provide valuable feedback. Please do reach out to us for any questions around vouchers - we would be very happy to help. - Jenny

Great for children's classes!

Beoordeeld op 3-9-2018
Laura H.
Muziek, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Brilliant, exactly what I was looking for.

Pluspunten: Bookwhen was the only booking software I found that was really tailored for running children's clubs and classes, not primarily an appointment booking system, which I didn't want. It is simple for my customers to use and although it has taken me a while to get all of my information on and work my way round the system (but then don't they all?) it does everything I need it to do. The help service is really good, offering help articles, live chat or on the phone. They are UK based and real quick to respond.

Minpunten: Just the time it took to work it all out, but all the other trials I did were the same, I don't think there is any quick fix!

van Bookwhen op 10-9-2018

Thanks for the love, Laura! Really happy to hear we're supporting your business. We agree - we've made lots of iterations to ensure we fit like a glove when it comes to Children's Activity businesses! Love from the Bookwhen team.

Overall an excellent product, affordable option for small and tiny businesses

Andrea B.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The cost: I teach CPR as a hobby and net profit is only a few hundred a year. Bookwhen has been an excellent low cost option that meets my needs well. My customers can pay online if they want, they can see my scheduled classes and the details and locations for those classes.

Minpunten: Just minor things: There is a little bit of confusion when there is the option to pay at class - the checkmark to pay later is kind of buried for the user. Also, some of the more advanced scheduling could be a little smoother, but overall it's very good.

van Bookwhen op 6-9-2018

Thanks for the review, Andrea! We'd like to think the 'pay later' option is as prominent as the online payment option when activated. You could maybe consider adding some more text to the offline payment instructions to make it clearer? We'd love to hear your feedback on the advanced scheduling too - we're always looking to optimise.

Thanks for being such a committed Bookwhen customer! Here's to many more years of CPR training.

Bookwhen Software Rocks

Beoordeeld op 24-1-2017
Tanya T.
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As a small non-profit ticketing software can be overly expensive for our organization. Bookwhen offers a great product that meets our needs at an affordable price. There customer service is fantastic, they are very helpful and we found them to be quite responsive. They continue to add new features each year which has given us additional functionality. Highly recommend this product!!!

Pluspunten: Ease of using the product.

Minpunten: There needs to be an easier way to manage people that are on the wait list. Both in terms of viewing a list of all people on the wait list without having to scroll through all bookings and in terms of contacting them and booking them into a different time slot.

van Bookwhen op 27-1-2017

Hi Tanya,

Thanks very much for your review :) Thanks for the feedback regarding the waiting list. The function works really well for the vast majority of our customers, but I can see how things would be a bit trickier in your case as you had around 40 appointment slots per day. You're welcome to get in touch as we'd love to make the waiting list process work even better for appointment set ups like yours!