Over Bookwhen

Flexibel systeem maakt het gemakkelijk om betalingen te organiseren en verwerken voor klassen, cursussen, workshops en evenementen voor alle soorten activiteiten.

Meer informatie over Bookwhen

The costs of creating one from scratch were mounting, a friend suggested bookwhen and this proved a much cheaper and easier way of bringing my yoga business online.

There's no calendar table, it's default is in list view.

Beoordelingen van Bookwhen

4,9
Waar voor je geld

Bookwhen heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 173 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Bookwhen eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (173)

Carl
Carl
Head of Quality and Compliance in VK
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A truly 5-star Booking System *****

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We ran a successful Parents' Evening that was supported by an excellent product.

The software is great and does exactly what you would expect from a booking system. It is extremely easy to navigate for both an administrator and from a users perspective. As well as the basic features you can also get the bells and whistles depending on your plan (at a more than reasonable price). We have managed to run our parents' evening event for a College in Central London at what quite frankly is an unbeatable price compared to other solutions out there. Parents making the booking commented that it was easy to book and administrators explained that it had saved them hours of work collating bookings. It also allowed us to take bookings right up until the last minute. It literally took 5 minutes to export our bookings to tell the teachers who was coming to their session. However, the best thing is not the software, don't get me wrong the software is great but it is the service and support that makes this the product of choice. Thank you for your support and a great product.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the amazing review, Carl! I'm really happy we turned out to be a good solution for your parents evening. Looking forward to welcoming you onto the system for more of your needs at the college in September (we also handle course registration/inductions really well too). Thanks from the Bookwhen team :)

Elena
Manager in VK
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Exceptional customer service, support and fantastic product - these guys have everything covered.

5,0 8 maanden geleden

The simplicity for the end user and the simplification of our in-house processes. It has completely transformed and taken away so many issues that we had with our previous WordPress plug-ins, and it appears that every angle has been considered so that just about everything you need has been thought of. On top of that the customer service and support are exceptional, and a standard to aspire to, as are the detailed how-to guides that will answer just about everything you can think of.

Nothing significant really. I initially didn't find the booking page that attractive, but once it had been customised and set up I changed my mind about that. I would have liked to have customised the filter button colours to our brand colours as well. I also would have liked a work-around for when someone has booked already but goes back to add a child or an adult later and it doesn't allow them because of the duplicate booking.

kate
MD in VK
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Bookwhen

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Easy and quick to use, inexpensive. Looked nice

No monthly calendar view, long lists get too confusing for customers

Marketing Manager in Filipijnen
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Great platform for small studios but lacking in features

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Setting up classes is quite easy, especially with the featuring of repeating weekly and being able to click which days applicable. All our students love the automatic reminder emails 1 day and 1 hour before the class. You can also attach your own Zoom account which will automatically create zoom access codes. Checkout is also a breeze since you can pay via credit card directly. PayPal also receives the payment in real time.

I don't like the fact that the zoom codes are automatically sent to the students whether or not they have settled the payment already. If they paid via Credit Card then that's okay, but if you also accept payments offline such as via Bank Deposit, GCASH, etc., this is bothersome. The booking page is VERY plain and has 1 static look. Basically, it will just list down ALL your available classes and dates in ONE column. The most you can do is have button filters at the top of the page that will filter it depending on the class but again, it will just be in ONE list. Booking multiple classes is tiresome since students will need to click each date and add to the cart one by one. There should be a better way of choosing dates. The CLASS PASS feature was great at first but the way it was built on the page is annoying. If students click their preferred class pass it doesn't lead them to a page showing only which classes are applicable, it just leads you back to the main page. This makes our bounce rate really high.

Rosalyn
Founder in VK

Simple scheduling software platform

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very satisfied and they are adding new features all the time

Simply easy to set up and administrate and reliable with the Best Customer Service team who always assist with kind efficiency

The calendar displays day by day in a vertical scroll down format and a monthly view could be useful

Marina
Biomechanics Coach and Pilates Teacher in VK

Love Bookwhen

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Booking system - brilliant
Customer Service - exceptional!

It's simple but effective to use and saves me a whole heap of time with client bookings!

I'd like to see an option to have client notes on there, eg stiff low back etc

Clare
Clare
Customer Success Specialist in VK
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

A great little booking tool and all for free!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Helps us to stay organised when customers book in with us for webinars, consultations and online training sessions.

It has a simple interface where you can customise your event(s) and take multiple bookings or limit to just one booking per customer. We use it to allow customers to book in for online webinars, consultations and training sessions. We don't need to take any payment so I haven't used that part of the service. It must be simple to use, as I've never had to reach out to their support team or even online documentation - it's all pretty self explanatory once you've had a poke around to familiarise yourself first.

It used to look a little dated but they recently got everyone on the old version to update to the new version (still free - yay) and it looks better now. It would be nice if you could customise the public facing page a little more, but for a free package, I'm not complaining!

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Clare! Great that you're over on the new system now, hope you're enjoying it!

Hazel
Pilates instructor in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Works well, customers like to use it

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It saved me time, it meant more reliable income for the business as people booked in advance, and over time gave me enough information about regular bookings to be able to give up my ‘day job’ and just teach pilates (using bookwhen as our booking software.)

The software works well for customers, they can book smoothly. It reduced the amount of time I spent on admin.

The one problem I had with the software (no class swaps) is now fixed. As an entry level software, I’d highly recommend bookwhen.

Julia
Art Teacher in VK
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy for dinosaurs!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Excellent, it’s easy to use for me and customers. It looks professional.

Once set up, it is very quick and easy to use.

I do not understand the analytics side. It could be a little more user friendly for absolute beginners.

Christina
company director in VK
Uitvoerende kunsten, 2-10 werknemers

Great for Dance clubs or any other after school clubs

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great. Super friendly staff and so easy to use but if you do have questions you can do an online chat

This software makes booking classes easy. All the information is stored and saved for the organisation. For those booking on reminders and confirmation emails are sent do they have clear details of what they have signed up too. The page it sets up for you looks professional and classy.

It does not link to my account software or mailing software

Kimberlee
Company Director in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

BOOKING SYSTEM EXCELLENCE

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I considered many different booking systems for my fitness business - but none of them offered the simplicity and user clarity that Bookwhen does. I can create recurring events with customer payment facilities attached easily, run detailed reports to understand booking trends, collect customer information for mail outs. Bookwhen even offers creativity to make the customer facing pages the same colours as my brand, upload my company logo, attachments, feature social media buttons etc.
Bookwhen's own features even prompt me to gear my business in new ways: various ticket types offer the ability to sell to the customer in various avenues, without over-complicating things. Even when I wanted to offer a commission-based element to my business that they didn't already support, I approached the team to see if they would code something specifically to support my business needs and together we made it happen. This sort of service is second to none.
The best part is that anytime I've ever needed support (which is a lot) I can use the instant chat feature, email and even call the support team to get approachable service and considered help.
Within 2 years using Bookwhen my business had grown from a sole trader to a large limited company - without such a fluid booking ability for my customers this would have never been possible.
The subscription price is competitive and the features and service are top notch, I fully recommend Bookwhen.

Its simple to understand, offers lots of features, its support team is always available.

Nothing.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Kim! It's been so exciting watching Bounce go from strength to strength with bookwhen - you're scaling so fast now! A great partnership where you've really helped us with innovation on the software. All the best for 2017!

Claire
Owner in Spanje
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing for Small Business Users

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Bookwhen saves me so much time every single day!! It has completely taken away the headache from my booking procedures, it allows me to take prepayments, have class waiting lists, sends automatic reminders. All these things I personally used to do manually on pen and paper, through phone contact with each client. Now the bookings just roll in everyday with ease! It is tremendous value for money, in fact it’s the only bill I see coming in every month that brings a smile to my face, knowing it’s money well invested.

There are some minor technicalities that occasionally crop up but the customer service response is so efficient that it doesn’t bother me. They also seem to be improving functionality constantly so if they notice something not working to a great standard you can be sure they will improve it soon!

3 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for this amazing review Claire! We really appreciate you taking the time and providing such useful insight into how Bookwhen has transformed the day to day of running your business. Here's to many more successful years of working together in the future :-) - Jenny

Nicola
Recruitment & Relations Manager in VK

Brilliant Bookwhen!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Its easy to use from both our perspective and the customer facing side of things. We've been using Bookwhen for a couple of years and it has completely changed the way we do things. Attendance lists are easy to create quickly but also to download and manipulate to suit our needs. We love the way you can send links to whole public pages or just specific events. The event reminders are a great help in ensuring people arrive for events or get in touch to say they aren't coming. Customer service is brilliant. We rarely wait more than 5 minutes for a chat response. They listen to our feedback and it been great to be able to influence improvements for ourselves and for other users.

There are a couple of things we'd like Bookwhen to be capable of but they are fairly minor and the company have already promised to add them to their development plan so I'm pretty confident we'll see changes over the coming months.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the amazing review, Nicola. Great to have a business such as yours on the system for many years - we couldn't do it without you! Yes - we always take feedback on board, keep it coming!

Colin
County Training Manager in VK
Professionele training en coaching, 51-200 werknemers

Bookwhen - if you want one headache off your mind

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This is a great tool and I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone wanting to manage bookings in a way that looks professional. Bookwhen are speedy when responding to questions and are a pleasure to deal with from a customer service perpective.

The ease of creating a booking process, which feels like its ours, is simple to use but gives us everything we need. It has made it significantly easier for me to manage training. The ability to create time bookable time slots within an event has been useful.

I think the pricing might be a little more nuanced. That said, I would have to acknowledge that Bookwhen were very accommodating when we came on board and did let us use functions at a reduced rate. It is a big jump to the next level if we want more functionality.

Brad
Lead Coach and Owner in VK
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Great product, service and support.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using bookwhen since its first iteration for my coaching business after looking around for the best balance of affordability and features. Throughout my use the support team has been there every step of the way, when I've found issues or got myself confused they've responsed FAST always looked into and solved my problems. They are contining to add features, refine service and with their newer version released just under a year or so ago, the system is a lot more polished, user friendly and has helped my business and delivery grow massively.

Support team are awesome, friendly user interface, explanatory back end. Responsive to ideas and features users need. Decent payment portal transfers and option. Discount features/options for users.

Back end could always have a few tweaks here and there. Mobile layout for block bookings could be a tiny bit clearer.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for your review, Brad :) Wishing you all the best for your bookings in 2017!

Paula
Yoga Teacher in VK
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great booking platform

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A great experience

The helpdesk behind the scenes were AMAZING! It so important to have people that care and who want to help you if you're not so technically minded. The software was easy to navigate as a user and bit most of the things that I wanted it to.

I had a few comments that the customers found the booking process a bit clumpy and hard to navigate around.

Jules
Yoga teacher and sound therapist in VK

Brilliant!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I now have way more time, I don't have to manually 'register' my students. I also don't have to worry about who has paid for class, the online payment system has sorted that. My students love the ease of booking class. I just have to work out how to link Zoom to Bookwhen so I will be messaging [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in Customer Support to help. Customer Support is AMAZING by the way, they are so helpful and have so much patience. Bookwhen has been a revelation.

Once you get used to the layout and the different functions, it is an easy system to run.

It did take me a little while to overcome my resistance to technology and I definitely made things harder for myself in the early days. If you are like me and struggle with tech stuff setting up Bookwhen may be a challenge.

2 jaar geleden

I hope we managed to answer your query on the Zoom integration Jules! It is a relatively new feature and a lot of our customers love it so we're quite proud of it :-) Thanks for your review! Jen

Lisa
Director in Nieuw-Zeeland

Great customer support and great for small businesses like mine.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

It's a good price for what I get and it works well for my purposes generally. I like to use the voucher system but don't think I get the most out of it because I don't know how.

I really want to have reminders and waiting lists but will never need the extra bookings or admins so the package is limiting for my use. The landing page could look smarter and some of the print is too small or not obvious. eg voucher code and select number should be easier.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Lisa, thank you so much for taking the time to provide valuable feedback. Please do reach out to us for any questions around vouchers - we would be very happy to help. - Jenny

Simon
Director in VK
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Simple, easy to manage & integrate into payments

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It’s got better over the 12 years we’ve been using it.
It’s great that we don’t have to run any software on our own systems.

Easy to add new courses and see who is attending via the integration into our calendar. Love the integration with Stripe for payments.

Like all software, I would like some additional features, the main one being split payments through Stripe via Klarna. The other is the ability to automatically send out a post course email.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for your review Simon! It's great to hear love the Stripe integration :-) Jen

Joanne
Business Owner & Fitness Walking Instructor in Ierland
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Love these guys

Opmerkingen: A;ways receive exceptional service

Bookwhen is very user friendly and an easy way for my customers to book their classes and walks. If I ever get stuck with anything the team at Bookwhen always respond quickly and are always so nice about everthing. Highly recommend I like that there is a button to return customers to our own website

Would be nice to know whether cancellations have been made by me or the customer and for what reason with an easy way of tracking.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Joanne, thank you very very much for leaving a great review and mentioning our team in such a positive way :-) Your feedback about making it clear how the cancellation occurred has been passed on to the team for future development. Best, Jenny

Tanya
Canada
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Bookwhen Software Rocks

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a small non-profit ticketing software can be overly expensive for our organization. Bookwhen offers a great product that meets our needs at an affordable price. There customer service is fantastic, they are very helpful and we found them to be quite responsive. They continue to add new features each year which has given us additional functionality. Highly recommend this product!!!

Ease of using the product.

There needs to be an easier way to manage people that are on the wait list. Both in terms of viewing a list of all people on the wait list without having to scroll through all bookings and in terms of contacting them and booking them into a different time slot.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Tanya, Thanks very much for your review :) Thanks for the feedback regarding the waiting list. The function works really well for the vast majority of our customers, but I can see how things would be a bit trickier in your case as you had around 40 appointment slots per day. You're welcome to get in touch as we'd love to make the waiting list process work even better for appointment set ups like yours! Thanks, Luke

Founder in VK

This has been one of the easiest quick wins for my business. It has streamlined my booking process.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Ease of use, tagging classes to be able to categorise them, the discount functionality, the teams speed of response.

It is not a difficult system but it can take a few months to iron out any small quirks to make it match your exact business needs. There are a few minor functionalities that I would like it to have like a client notes section but the team know about this and add it to their list of modifications for the future. The CSV file it provides me does not give me the exact MI I need so I am having to adapt to it. That said I have not spoken to the team about it so maybe it can be resolved.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review! It's so good to hear that you find Bookwhen easy to use and a quick win - that's what we are aiming for! Please do reach out to our support team about your CSV requirements so we can discuss these further. - Jenny

Matthew
Owner in Australië

A awesome product. I have been using it for the past 2 years and never had a problem

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Value for money. Easy to set up amd navigate.

Easy to follow. If i had ever had a problem i can access FAQ or contact support and support returns very quickly

I have nothong to criticize for this product. It is perfect for my bookings and is money for value. .

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for your review Matthew. Glad to hear that you are happy with Bookwhen! We will continue to innovate and add new features so please do let us know if there is anything else you need.

Angie
Instructor in VK

Excellent features, service and value for money

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Great range of features and ease of use. Perfect for smaller and bigger enterprises. Fantastic customer service v

Public face could be more visual. When there are lots of classes I think visually it might be hard to select an option for users.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the great review, Angie! In terms of the public side of Bookwhen, you can actually use HTML in your event descriptions to edit the text, or insert images and videos. Many of our businesses also use emoji's in the event titles to help visually differentiate different events on the schedule page. I hope that helps? Please follow up with support if you need any further advice :)

Gina
Owner of Gina Davies Autism Centre in VK
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Freedom from the chores of invoicing, hooray!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very reduced administration costs for the business

It is easy and manageable for both me and the customers. It has transformed my business, booking and paying online for courses has removed the need for invoicing/purchase orders/supplier detail forms and payment chasing. fantastic!

5 jaar geleden

Thanks for the great review, Gina! Always happy to hear we've relieved someone of boring chores! Love from the Bookwhen team.