Gemiddelde scores

4.7/5
  • Klantenservice
    4.8/5

Over Yodeck

Met Yodeck kun je moeiteloos controles ontwerpen en inplannen op je computer, tablet of smartphone.

Meer informatie over Yodeck

130 reviews worden weergegeven

Tom I.
Digital Media / Video Communications consultant
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 22-11-2019

"Yodeck - Total digital media and content management solution"

Opmerkingen: I needed a full featured cloud based digital media management solution which supported the ability to frequently and easily update my content. I also required a distribution system which employed the use of an affordable player device. After trying a number of competing vendor offerings, I found the Yodeck solution to be the best.

Pluspunten: This "cloud based" application does "everything". From formatting and organizing your content to establishing the best layout for your messaging as well as providing an uncomplicated scheduling module for time sensitive content distribution. This "easy to use" yet feature rich application is the most comprehensive digital media solution on the market. In addition, it is absolutely "bullet proof". I have been using Yodeck 24/7 for the past 18 months and there has not been a single outage. The email support has been very responsive and the documentation easy to follow yet very comprehensive.

Minpunten: Although the email support is great, a "real time" support chat would be a plus.

Andries K.
System admin
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2020

"The ultimate digital signage tool!"

Opmerkingen: We are Yodeck for roster and student/staff information displays flawlessly for almost 4 years now.

Pluspunten: - Value for money: tried different, much more expensive solutions, Yodeck beats 'em all!
- Use any Raspberry Pi as a player, even 4K display resolutions (using Pi 4), free players for all screens when using annual subscription.
- Very intuitive to set up and use. When ordering with player you can setup in advance, just connect the player to your screen and you are all set! Plug & Play!
- Cloud based and central management from any device with internet connection.

Minpunten: No support for dutch language. No problem for me personally but some users would like this.

• Beoordeeld op 6-2-2020
Richard S.
Assistant Principal
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019

"Digital signage for large secondary school"

Opmerkingen: Support is excellent, always prompt and friendly.

Pluspunten: All cloud based to simple to update and sync to players. We've replaced our entire digital signage screens with TVs running Yodecks behind them. We've also managed to create one incorporated with a free to air setup TV box so staff can enjoy TV whilst we overlay important messages. Around the school site we use them to display messages for students, live feeds from Twitter, the weather, time and news. Very powerful and very easy to use and manage.

Minpunten: Nothing. Every works well for us. Plenty of guides online helping if you get stuck too.

• Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019
Orane G.
IT MAnager
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-1-2020

"Good Product"

Opmerkingen: It is a good product

Pluspunten: East of setup. It was very easy to get it on our network.

Minpunten: Device storage is limited. Storage on the device is relatively small.

van Flipnode op 24-2-2020

Hi Orane,

thank you for submitting a review of Yodeck! Yodeck Players come with 16GB storage, out of which around 12GB is available for Media. Storage is automatically managed, caching files until more space is needed. If you need more storage, you can reach out to our support team and you can order a 32GB upgrade, making available Media storage ~27GB, or even larger SD cards. Of course, you can always upgrade storage of your Players yourself easily.

If you need any help, do reach out to support - our team will assist you any way possible.

Vangelis

• Beoordeeld op 30-1-2020
Michael K.
Bouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-1-2020

"There is no better value"

Opmerkingen: Our digital signage used to be limited to a few screens in each office. Because of the east of use and value of Yodeck, we have distributed among many projects for multiple uses.

Pluspunten: Ease of use (for admins and users), ease of deployment, feature set, and support. There really isn't any other category that Yodeck doesn't smash the competition on.

Minpunten: Player hardware options. The software is built around Debian/Raspbian, but it would be great to have a Windows option for flexibility or signage requiring more hardware horsepower.

• Beoordeeld op 2-1-2020
Frank C.
Art Director
Detailhandel, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-3-2020

"Fantastic Solution for Video Displays at our C-Store Chain"

Opmerkingen: We have been quite happy with YoDeck. They have been quite responsive when we had questions, and were a huge help as we worked to set up our first store with 15 monitors and 15 Raspberry Pi units. We are overall very pleased and would recommend them to anyone.

Pluspunten: The ease and speed of updating our content at will is the best part about YoDeck and our Raspberry Pi video units. I can update from almost anywhere...can even do most content updates from my phone.

Minpunten: We had sought a solution that would allow us to sync 10 - 15 monitors in our stores. Unfortunately the only way to get that right now is a system that is way out of our budget for the size stores that we have. YoDeck and Raspberry Pi video units were as close as we could get - though they don't sync up as of yet - they were well within our budget.

• Beoordeeld op 20-3-2020
Chris J.
Head of Technology
Bibliotheken, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-12-2019

"Yodeck - A Gold Standard for Digital Signage Solutions"

Opmerkingen: For us here in public library land cost and reliability matter, and Yodeck makes it easy to remotely update my signage from home in minutes. I'm able to get my library director the results needed in real time.

Pluspunten: The feature set is rich, reliability is amazing, and price point is incredible. As an IT professional I crave solutions that never let me down and that I never have to worry about. Yodeck delivers big time on these key needs!

Minpunten: At first it took a little getting used to that the "Playlist" is really what you are showing as opposed to a "slide show" as in other solutions but then you realize its actually better and more customizable so its really just a terminology difference.

• Beoordeeld op 9-12-2019
Panos E.
Lead Developer
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-1-2020

"Reliable and continuously getting better!"

Opmerkingen: We have created a product with a mix of shared and custom content for our clients. In Yodeck we found all the features we needed as It does almost everything we want and the support is awesome. They even contacted us to ask if they can help in any way!

Pluspunten: Excellent support, regular updates/upgrades with new features, flexible prices and low cost for the players as they use Raspberry pi.

Minpunten: Few widgets, with poor design. But this was not a big problem for us, because we created our own widgets.

• Beoordeeld op 22-1-2020
Austin A.
Director of Technology Implementation
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-1-2020

"Simple, cost effective yet powerful digital signage"

Opmerkingen: We've had several questions and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the rep assigned to our account, has been extremely helpful and responsive.

Pluspunten: The thing that drew me towards Yodeck was the way they handled hardware but the simplicity and quick no nonsense administration of screens is what kept it a competitor when we were comparing services.

Minpunten: Lack of smooth transitions but I hear this is being worked on and a fix is on the way.

• Beoordeeld op 16-1-2020
Thijmen D.
External advisor
Kunst en nijverheid, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-12-2019

"A plug and play system that’s a joy to work with"

Opmerkingen: Using YoDeck allowed us to easily scale up our narrowcasting. We more than doubled our number of screens, without adding any burden to the administrators or marketing department. In fact, all are time now thanks to the ease of use and plug and play capability of YoDeck.

Pluspunten: YoDeck is super simple to learn and use. It offers way more flexibility than our legacy narrowcasting solution AND is cheaper! Support responds lightning quick and the pricing is very reasonable.

Minpunten: The structure of media > playlists > lay-out > screen is something you definitely need to wrap your head around before you can properly use the software.

Christopher P.
Store Manager
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 1-11-2019

"Super Easy To use and Setup !!!"

Opmerkingen: We upload the latest news videos from youtube for our industry. we also use it to play product videos as well as sales videos to help promote our products and sales. We have even made some animated logos to go between each video for our company.

Pluspunten: Its so easy to setup and use, simply drag and drop any videos you need and upload them to the Yodeck server, their server then verifies that it is a usable format if not then it will automatically convert it to a usable format that Yodeck recognizes. you can even customize schedules by location. we have 2 stores and both stores have different hours. We have the Sorry we are closed sign pop up when we close by time wise and it helps to get those last minute customers finished up, we have even loaded up some music to help our staff close and clean the store each night. Easily add Banners and even custom tikcer tapes to any of your screens. play videos and slides with ease. you can even set when a video or sale should expire and when new sales start if you are ahead of the game and have them made up already.

Minpunten: I only wish there were more widgets and not just graphical widgets. I wish that there was a ability to have closed captioning with uploaded videos as well so people across the room can see and read what is being said on the videos that we upload. not even sure if this is possible but it would be a nice addition.

van Flipnode op 4-11-2019

Hello Christopher,

Thank you very much for your feedback. It is greatly appreciated. With respect to you widget suggestion, I wanted to inform you that you can visit the "I suggest you.." section in our support center, where you can post suggestions for new features or upvote exiting ones.

The most popular suggestions are highly probable to be entered in our development cycle and be available in upcoming releases.

• Beoordeeld op 1-11-2019
John M.
Creative Director
Consumentengoederen, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-11-2019

"A+ Cloud Based Signage !"

Opmerkingen: I use Yodeck to control advertising on 70+ tvs aligned horizontally and vertically in several states and a multitude of cities. I have tried several other providers for cloud based signage and Yodeck is lightyears ahead of the competition in terms of ease of use, responsiveness, price and customer service. Switching from the competition was one of the best business decisions I've ever made and it has benefitted our team and company greatly.

Pluspunten: Yodeck is amazingly powerful and surprisingly affordable. The web-based interface is very easy to learn, and very responsive. I love the ability to see which devices are located in different regions of the United States and the depth of the preferences/settings is, honestly, amazing.

Minpunten: I have not had one issue that wasn't resolved by customer service within 20 minutes, and I wish every establishment had half of the customer service as Yodeck does! It would be nice to have a standalone app in addition to a web-based option, but that is a personal preference and doesn't negatively impact what Yodeck does.

• Beoordeeld op 7-11-2019
Tom-erik B.
Outdoors coordinator
Publieke zaken, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

"Great!"

Opmerkingen: Yodeck solved our need to keep the team updated in a easy way. The municipality in which I work, has a hich cost, heavy and extremely low intuitive system for handling information onscreen. So when I discovered Yodeck, I was thrilled. It solved all of our needs, and the one lisence I needed, was free. I installed it on an old Raspberry PI, and it works like a charm. Now it work as a center for information in our office of about 30 employees. Except that I have to take a clean install of the system every 2-3 month, it works as a charm. So we are excited.

Pluspunten: It's just GREAT! It solved all of our problems, for free.

Minpunten: I have yet to discover any cons... The only problem is that I have to take a clean install of my OLD Raspberry PI every 2-3 month. But I reccon this is the PIs fault, not the system.

Francois M.
IT technician
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

"We love it"

Opmerkingen: In our tight and secure network environment, I have experienced quick, effective technical support by the Yodeck team to set up the players. I often get new features, the community is definitely working hard to improve the product. They are really popular at our school and really easy to deploy, especially using wifi. We are going to purchase 2 more units pretty soon.

Pluspunten: Implemented as a low-budget signage solution, we are amazed by this solution. My users get the hang of it quickly. The graphical interface of shows really helps to set up presentations quickly and effectively. The background audio feature is also really appreciated, saves me a lot of trouble when they are having a special event and they want music, I don't have to install temporary speakers anymore. Also, I love the fact that they still work even during a network or Internet failure, so they are reliable even when the wifi connection is not.

Minpunten: Raspberry Pis are not the most solid hardware out there. Especially on wifi, they tend to freeze from time to time. I have to reboot a few from time to time. I'm not sure I would trust them for crucial, urgent information.

Dennis S.
Retail Owner
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-5-2019

"Absolutely Amazing! Don't look anywhere else... it should start (and end) with Yodeck!"

Opmerkingen: We run a small retail establishment and I needed the ability to use digital signage as an employee message board (while controlling content remotely). Being small, we don't have the funds to throw at problems/solutions... which means I'm a DIY owner. I've tried other providers, but became quickly frustrated since they didn't work (or didn't work as well as I'd like). I'm glad I stumbled upon Yodeck... this was exactly what I needed and more! Very easy to setup, very intuitive, and very reliable (I waited to post this review since I wanted to be able to speak to up-time). I am amazed at how quickly I was able to setup the system (using a Raspberry Pi) and I'm impressed by how reliable it has been. We're going into our second month of use and we're experiencing 100% reliability, while constantly updating the Playlists. But where Yodeck really stood out... I was contacted by a customer service manager the second we signed up for the service and had someone on standby who was willing to help where and when needed. I was shocked! A very nice touch and I can't say enough about that approach. I'm sold and will look to Yodeck for future projects when the time is right. If you're in the market, or are unsure about where to turn for digital signage, I can't recommend Yodeck enough (especially for the beginner on a budget). Great product, great service, amazing reliability... well done Yodeck! Thank you!!!

Pluspunten: How simple it was to get up and running. Ease of use a big plus. And reliability has been 100%... I expected downtime since we're running this on a Raspberry Pi, but we're amazed it's been 100% reliable.

Minpunten: Nothing... honestly... nothing! I'm really trying to find something negative, but it has been a great product with amazing reliability.

• Beoordeeld op 21-5-2019
Webmaster
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-4-2019

"Convenient, reliable digital signeage software"

Opmerkingen: We have a website for each location on campus, and display information of todays meetings, events and news adapted to each location by showing these location-adapted websites with one player and screen in each location. Good value for cost and not too much maintainance.

Pluspunten: Low cost, low maintainance with good feature set and support.

Minpunten: I miss the feature to have some sort of counter showing how long a slide is displaying (count down to next slide). I also miss pagination (number x of y). This may have been added after I configured my screens. We use the software to display a digital signeage "poster" that is in effect a webpage. Some times this webpage gets "stuck" so we have to re-apply settings to the player. besides this, most of the players perform flawlessly every day of the years for many years.

• Beoordeeld op 11-4-2019
Tom R.
Tech DIrector
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-3-2019

"Excellent solution for school digital signage"

Pluspunten: The option to build your own using a free account [we already had some Raspberry Pis sitting around] was a no-brainer for us. We use Google Docs/Slides as well as Youtube for the content, and had multiple TVs with multiple PIs and multiple free accounts for a year. Once we saw how useful it was - and how the Google Suite integration allowed multiple people across campus to generate content, we upgrade to a paid account.
Worth the money! We have better communication across campus, it's easily updated, and just works.
Now if I could just get the kids to look up from their smartphones......

Minpunten: The documentation for the less technical-thinkers could be revamped. I didn't have a problem setting things up, but someone scared of tech, or who doesn't think logically, will need more handholding than the docs offer [as of this writing - March 2019].

René S.
Coordinator
Openbare veiligheid, 501-1.000 werknemers

"So easy!!"

Opmerkingen: Information is easy shared.

Pluspunten: Easy to setup using low cost hardware.
Easy to maintain

Minpunten: In case you show a website it is very hard to answer cookie policy questions remotely so the popup is showed.

David R.
Detailhandel, 201-500 werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 15-11-2019

"More than meets our needs"

Opmerkingen: We switched to yodeck for all our displays after our previous display company had abandoned their software and didn't provide any updates for windows 8 and up. Yodeck offered more flexibility, on a less expensive platform (Raspberry Pi) vs a micro computer. We rarely have any problems with these devices and when we do, we know immediately via email. With about twenty of these devices running company wide I never have to walk around to each screen at multiple locations to make sure they're working.

Pluspunten: Inexpensive setup
Easy to replace
set it and forget it
Lots of functions

Minpunten: They aren't window's OS, which is also a plus if you don't have to have it on windows OS.

• Beoordeeld op 15-11-2019
Jean-marie R.
IT
Consumentenelektronica, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 15-6-2018

"Very easy to setup and great features that can be used in any work industries "

Pluspunten: What i love the most is the features and every time i get an email about features update its like Christmas

Minpunten: Its not cons but we'd like to see like demo shows about features used together to have maybe new ideas

van Flipnode op 27-8-2018

Hello Jean-Marie,

Thank you for your review. We have recently started producing Guides and How-to videos about new features and interesting uses of our platform.

Feel free to check them out on our YouTube channel. It is still early days but more are to follow very soon

• Beoordeeld op 15-6-2018
Mike D.
IT Admin
Nutsbedrijven, 201-500 werknemers

"Simple and easy"

Opmerkingen: Information is easilly shared around differnt locations - in a variety of formats. It just works !
The support team have been responsive and flexible around players for our country and extra features.

Pluspunten: This was a great alternative to our "Old PC's - auto running power point".
Yodeck provides a simpler, more functional, cheaper and easier to manage platform to share information.
The communications team look after it themselves, IT dont need to get involved !!

Minpunten: Security features come at a cost. But still minimal compared to alternatives.

Physician
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-4-2019

"Small Medical Clinic"

Opmerkingen: I wish I had found Yodeck when I was initially looking for solutions. Fantastic solution that I will be using for years.

Pluspunten: I initially purchased special digital signage TVs for our waiting room. What a headache! The software was buggy, the features were limited, and I never felt like updating it ever again (which is exactly what you shouldn't do) because of the hassle. Then I found Yodeck and the ease of use has been outstanding. Couldn't be happier!

Minpunten: I wouldn't mind better management website clipping that would try to generate a preview for various size screens before going live. But overall, powerful and customizable!

• Beoordeeld op 12-4-2019
Paul B.
Machinebouw, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-3-2019

"Digital Signage which is easy to set up and easy to update"

Pluspunten: I loved the simplicity with which I was able to set it up and get a demo going with minimal time. Because configuration is so easy, I have been able to delegate each screen/dashboard to the individual who needs to manage the content. They have made many changes and have rarely asked for help. A few times we experienced minor issues or had questions, the customer support team came back quickly with answers which solved our problem.

Minpunten: No cons, I've been using it for just over a year and I would recommend this to anyone looking for Digital signage which is easy to manage.

James F.
Development Specialist
Telecommunicatie, 10.001+ werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 29-3-2019

"Easy, free and feature packed. "

Opmerkingen: We run a very busy training centre and meeting space. Yodeck enables us to inform all our visitors of where they have been located space to work without having to find a member of staff.

Pluspunten: It is so easy to update my screen with the latest company videos and room bookings. I've loaded an active Google traffic map for leaving time that helps people plan the best route home.

Minpunten: It took a while to set a template up that formatted correctly . I had to push it to the screen each change and as I use the free account I only have one player so down to the lobby I go. Now I have a correct template everything is so easy.

• Beoordeeld op 29-3-2019
Joaquim D.
IT Specialist
Consumentendiensten, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-3-2019

"Yodeck - the best and easy software to do everything "

Opmerkingen: we have to implement this so have a dashboard in the reception without network cable , with Yodeck we can add , delete, configure, make all we need and more without we need to be there physically .
i tray more than 5 digital signed software's , ad-dons implemented on windows base computer , and Yodeck is the best.

Pluspunten: love all features , we can do everything with this software , easy to configure , we use this to share some company video, party photos.
- Web access are great and very user friendly
- time schedule great, with allot off option

Minpunten: - nothing to pointing about cons,
maybe if more widget ,