Over JustCall

JustCall is een cloudgebaseerd telefoniesysteem voor verkoop- en supportteams om gesprekken te voeren, ontvangen, registreren of vastleggen, rechtstreeks vanaf de desktop of telefoon.

Meer informatie over JustCall

Easy to use, plenty of features, Setup was very straight forward.

At some point there were interruptions due to the network. Also sometimes cut the voice due to the connection.

Beoordelingen van JustCall

4,0
Waar voor je geld

JustCall heeft een totaalscore van 4,1 van 5 sterren op basis van 105 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je JustCall eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (105)

Matthew
Matthew
Director in Frankrijk
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Fast implementation, great support team

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Painless, easy onboarding. Support is easy to get hold of and they even configured a few lines and integrations that weren't part of the normal set-up. The software works great - both inbound and outbound calls, but the thing that really sets the company apart is the support. I've thrown some next level problems at them, expecting them to say "sorry, but no" - I always get "sure, no problem". Well done.

It's so simple to set up. From purchasing the number, through to setting up complex redirects, configuring end user devices and support is outstanding.

Not much, maybe they could have a few more integrations, but maybe I should also ask them if they could make them!

Owner in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Integrates well with most CRMs

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use AgileCRM and although they integrate with Twilio, there's no mobile option, and I'm on the go a lot. We needed to be able to answer at the desk and on the go at the same time. By not using the telephony features in Agile, we are able to go with their cheapest plain, which saves money. JC integrates pretty will, although there's no way to do automated sms campaigns from Agile via JC. The integration allows us to look at the customer history which also displays emails, notes, deals and anything else we want. We used to have to search many places to see conversations, but now we can just look at the history in Agile since it includes phone calls and texts.

JC is very versatile in that it offers the ability to make calls from an app, cell phone or desktop. This allows us to quickly switch from one platform to another. It also integrates pretty will with our CRM which means we can see call and texting information along with other client history.

The call quality is subpar, but acceptable, especially from the app. They say that my internet is too slow, but I never had these issues with my previous provider. However, I've found a way around this, and that is to forward to a Google Voice number rather than ring the app. This way, it isn't using my LTE signal. Luckily, the main people answering calls are stationary and on strong wifi, so it's not a huge problem for me as the owner. However, we still have random glitches where we'll answer and no one is there or we try to answer and it doesn't work. But this only happens maybe once per week, so again, not a huge deal. We put up with these things because there isn't a good alternative if we want to continue. integrating the phone with out CRM.

Laura
Buisness owner in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Just call for small buisnes

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great. Customer support was ready good.

Easy to set up and use, great support when setting up.

Not a bad thing I just didn’t need half the features as I am a small business.

3 weken geleden

Hi Laura, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going. We strive every day to make the lives of (sales/support teams) easier and it's encouraging to hear when we've been successful. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. It means a lot to our team. You can follow our latest product updates here - https://justcall.io/updates/

Amy
Analyst in Portugal
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Auto Dialer Solution

3,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It was pretty good. We quickly increased our demo scheduling and our forecast. And the data was automatically sync to Salesforce for our reporting. The solution still need to have more maturity, but works fine.

Simple to integrate, easy to use, low pricing, good support, calls recording, Salesforce and Gong integration. We had nice results a few weeks after we started using the auto dialer.

It doesn't provide to many features, the integrations fail sometimes and might create duplicated contacts.

3 weken geleden

Hi Amy, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you're enjoying our product. With respect to the feedback could you kindly explain this in detail over a mail? Please share details about the issue at [email protected] and we'll get back to you at the earliest.

Hamlet
CEO in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

We tested 12 companies. JustCall won our business.

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We tested Google Voice, DialPad, Wix Phone, Ooma, GrassHopper, FreshDesk, Nextiva, Verizon OneTalk, Zoom, RingCentral, Kixie, and JustCall. It was the most feature-rich service. JustCall won us over because of all their features. Their customer service has been fantastic. I'm very happy overall with the service.

We LOVE the SMS after business hours auto-responder feature, the SMS scheduled send feature, and the SMS saved replies feature. This saves us so much time, you have no idea. I also like that their SMS is formatted (so it honors line breaks). Also like that you can do MMS photos and video (except in group messages). Custom music on hold is also very very cool. Their customer service is also fantastic and they actually follow up with you on bug reports, questions, suggestions, etc. They also even added a few features for us on request (i.e. sync phone contacts on the iOS app).

the cost is a little more than the competitors, but the service is worth it, we felt. The group SMS lacks MMS capability. The call quality is not HD.

3 maanden geleden

Hi Hamlet! It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going. We strive every day to make the lives of (sales/support teams) easier and it's encouraging to hear when we've been successful. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. It means a lot to our team. You can follow our latest product updates here - https://justcall.io/updates/

Joseph
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Best Customer Service Out There

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Good but not great on product. Great every time on customer service.

Software is fairly easy to use, but I went with these guys for customer service. Period. They respond so quickly, no matter how small the problem. I love that and need that with my team.

The interface is a little clunky (like the IVR), and we have had some glitches here and there. It would also be very nice for administrators to be able to edit their user's settings.

7 maanden geleden

Hai Joseph, Thank you so much for sharing your JustCall experience. Our support teams are always striving to ensure a seamless experience for your business. Regarding the technical glitches you can contact our support team anytime they will be ready to help you out! Also, next time whenever you face any glitches please feel free to write us at [email protected] for our product team to look into it!

Director in Myanmar (Birma)
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Changes the way you sell and manage

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The customer service team are fabulous and flexible. They are consistently updating the software and understand each client will have slightly different needs.
I have watched JustCall change the way salespeople work, for the better!

It visually integrates well with our CRM Easy to use in the CRM set up Being able to review calls, and see the call & SMS activities makes it easy to train staff as well as ensure the tasks are being completed. This also means we can review a conversation making our next call a more productive one.

I just which the Premium package was more cost effective for teams and there was an SMS template functionality

4 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words and review. We do have SMS Template functionality. You can save text messages as templates and use them to reply quickly. Here is more information: https://justcall.io/updates/manage-saved-replies/ Hope this helps.

Kathleen
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Good function with great customer service

4,0 4 maanden geleden

Customer service is very responsive and accepts suggestions

The system is still a bit clunky and could use better integration

4 maanden geleden

Hi Kathleen, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you're enjoying our product. With respect to the feedback, could you kindly explain this in detail over a mail? Please share details about the issue at [email protected] and we'll get back to you at the earliest.

Ty
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Game Changer

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have absolutely loved using Justcall and it has allowed us to grow our business tremendously.

The way JustCall integrated with Zoho made it a no brainer for us. I know a few different phone systems "integrate" with Zoho but not like this.

I don't love that we constantly have to pay for more texts and more minutes. I wish there was a way to just include that in the plan.

3 maanden geleden

Hi Ty, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you're enjoying our product. With respect to the feedback could you kindly explain this in detail over a mail? Thank you.

CEO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Do not use. It's practically still in beta.

2,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I don't recommend JustCall for anybody serious about getting a good dialer. Just spend a few extra dollars per month and get something that works as advertised. Tons of broken/unreliable features, and they obviously know it. Most complaints get routed directly to DEVELOPERS, which is a sign of an unfinished product. This company is based in India, which is notorious for taking unfinished/unpolished SaaS to market too early. It's also why they ask for videos of everything, so they can constantly fix the next broken feature.Support is fast but mostly useless; they need a video so they can send it to a dev, and then tell you that nothing was ever broken 3 days later. So you're basically paying them to be their beta tester.This software is PURE trash for live transfers, especially if you want to track your stats relating to them. The feature is so poorly executed, that it should be removed. I spent almost a month on support calls with no resolution in the end. We couldn't even get the custom wait music to work. This is an unfinished product and cheaply made.

The ease of use, UI, speed of setup, and chat support were exceptional. There was always somebody to reach within 10 minutes via chat.

Marketed as a finished end-to-end product, but it's perpetually broken. It's practically still in beta. - Most of the features do not work in JustCall. - The Admin seat is full price, even if the admin makes no calls. Total waste of $$$.- You can't upload custom wait music in the Sales Dialer, and the wait music they provide by default is an awkward 4-second loop. - Transferring a call COMPLETELY breaks the reporting and analytics. If your business model relies on transferring DO NOT use this software.- Some of the support agents don't know the software that well. My onboarding person didn't guide the call properly, and I had to go through another onboarding session to get a simple question answered.- Anytime you have an issue, you'll be asked to reproduce it and create a video for it. I've never seen a software company do this so often. It's very inefficient, time-consuming, and unprofessional. It's what a BETA tester would ask, not a supposedly established SaaS company.- The software is unstable due to the poor network it's on; they try to gaslight you when you complain about dropped calls. I have a 400Mbps/20Mbps connection. That's fast. My agents have 40Mbps/5Mbps connections. We switched to PhoneBurner, which only needs a 5Mbps/5Mbps, and have been blazing through calls without fail.

3 maanden geleden

Hi, I regret that your experience with us has not met your expectations. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and this is not reflective of the experience we'd like you to have. Can you please share your email id or write to us at [email protected] so we can schedule a call with our product team to understand what went wrong with you and help your business with our product in the future?

Logan
Director of Customer Experience in VS
Kleding en mode, 11-50 werknemers

Great Service Tool

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Outlined in Pros section above.

Compared to our previous system, we have much more features as well as a lower cost structure. We have been able to create store-specific numbers that route back to HQ if missed. This creates a better customer experience and helps us scale our internal service team more efficiently. We also were able to add text as a communication channel.

My only piece of feedback is being unable to adjust some features myself. For text message notifications and some routing from an SIP device, I need the JustCall support team to adjust these features on my behalf. I appreciate that these can be done outside of the standard platform features and just wish I could easily update this myself during setup. Team has always been very responsive and helpful though.

Owner in VS
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great alternative to landline and other VOIP services

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was a simple change from my business landline phone to JustCall. They helped get the number ported and everything went well. They keep making great updates to the software and it is easy to setup and use.

It is a feature-rich calling and texting platform with lots of bells and whistles. Integrates with our CRM software seamlessly.

I haven't found anything as of yet. It has met my expectations and then some.

9 maanden geleden

"Hi David, We appreciate you taking the time to tell us how we're doing. Every bit of feedback goes a long way! We're glad you're enjoying the tool so far. To get the most out of JustCall, do check out our help guide: https://help.justcall.io/en/"

Prateek
Founder & CEO in India
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 2-10 werknemers

The product I have been looking for

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Working in an import/export industry, its always difficult to rely on skype or other voice calling apps that are dependent on internet for your daily international calls.
I will tell you an example - I am a price broker for a very famous UK based hotel chain and I operate from India. Skype was a good solution for me as I was able to make cheap calls to UK. However, when my business associates used to call me on my Indian landline or mobile number, it was very expensive for them (International standard calls are always expensive). With JustCall I got 3 numbers in my target countries (Spain, United States and United Kingdom) all mapped to my local Indian number. Just imagine the ease of calling any person in these 3 countries and be local to them as well, when they call you in return.
I was looking for a product like this and JustCall really helped me to take my business forward. The pricing of the product is a bit higher as compared to competition, but let me tell you these guys have an awesome customer support. (They developed a small feature - a chrome extension just for me on request)

- Ease of use - Calendar and scheduling mechanism - Cheap calling rates to anywhere in the world

- The dialer could be a bit better - Pricing is ok, but on a bit higher side

6 jaar geleden

Thank you Mr. Khurana for this detailed and useful feedback. Your chrome extension idea was really good and our other users are also finding it useful. Thanks to users like you who are helping us with useful feedback and product feature ideas to make JustCall the best phone system for businesses. Coming on the pricing side - yes, we are probably 10-15% on higher side in comparison to Skype but the kind of integrations and other features like public calendar that we provide, it ends up providing more value to your business than what Skype does. Wish your business grows rapidly in 2017 :)

Tony
Account Executive in VS
Milieudiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Call center software with text automation abilities

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I enjoy this app - makes me a more efficient salesperson than dialing my cell. It links right up to slack and hubspot and can notify my team when we're getting texts or have missed calls.

Text automation abilities with Zapier and Hubspot saves me a ton of time and connects me with more customers

Probably how we have it set up, but if someone calls our 888 number, it will not tell me the name or number of the person calling, but rather says the 888 number is ringing

4 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for leaving a review and we are glad that you are finding JustCall useful so far. Coming to the point mentioned in Cons section, this can easily be sorted by using Inbound Call Caller ID feature. You can ping us on our support chat & one of our team members will help you with the same.

Ben
Director of Operations in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

JustCall review

Opmerkingen: Amazing technology

We truly enjoyed the functionality of the autodialer

Nothing! The Justcall team has been super helpful with everything.

National Seminar Speaker, Federal Employee Retirement Income Expert, Safe Money Advocate in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Slick interface for your Copper CRM

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The team is VERY responsive and willing to help.

Easy, fast, intuitive and syncs almost instantly to Copper!!!

Have to pay for the SMS and phone call portion.

Meredith
Operations Director in VS
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers

Just Call

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall a good experience.

I like how it records the calls. I like that it allows you to choose a status of the call.

I don't like that after you type in the phone number if you need to type in additional numbers (extensions or meeting ids) you can't use the keyboard for the numbers. You have to use your mouse and click the numbers on the dial pad.

Sonja
Customer Support Lead in VS
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers

JustCall Review

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In my position, I am using JustCall to broadcast texts, send out individual text and answer/make phone calls. I would like for there to be more compatibility with other software so I am not needing to make CSV files every time I schedule a bulk text out. Overall, JustCall really helps connect with our customers.

I like how many things you can do on justcall. The range of options is great within one software platform.

It is SO glitchy. I have issues with incoming/outgoing calls all the time. I use the app on my phone and also on the computer, but either way customers tell me I sound spotty on the phone (noise goes in and out) when I am connected to wifi. I have to disconnect from my wifi and use my data in order for the calls to sound clear (no matter what wifi I am connected to). If you have more than one tab of JustCall open on your computer.... good luck to you.

9 maanden geleden

We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience Sonja! Please reach out to [email protected] and someone from our team will be sure to resolve any troubles promptly. In the meantime, thank you for your candid feedback. We'll definitely take your thoughts into consideration as we continue to make our product the best solution possible.

Sanjeevan
Head of Global Inside Sales in Maleisië
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Good tool for an SDR team

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Easy to implement. Set up is straight forward, easy to integrate with hubspot. No technical help needed. dashboard has all the important metrics needed. the call recordings are easy to access

There are limitations to call some countries and we need to unblock it with the admin of Justcall, however, this is just a one-time thing and Justcall has no control of this as it is the regulation in the respective country.

4 maanden geleden

Hi Sanjeevan, It's always thrilling to get feedback from our clients, especially such amazing reviews that keep us going. We strive every day to make the lives of (sales/support teams) easier and it's encouraging to hear when we've been successful. Thank you for taking the time to share this with us. It means a lot to our team. You can follow our latest product updates here - https://justcall.io/updates/

Co-Founder & COO in VS
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Good value product but reliability and quality issues

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Lots of features, SMS, Saved Replies, Mobile apps, Integrations

Call drops, audio drops, Android app problems, other reliability, lack of polish on the product, customer support

4 jaar geleden

Thank for the kind review. As I understand from your review, you faced issues with Call Drops & Audio Drop - we use Twilio in the background which works with some of the premium providers around the world. Usually Call Drops/Audio Drops are due to high jitter (which in turn is caused by inconsistent bandwidth available to call process). In such cases, we help our customers with QOS configuration of the internet router. Regarding Android app, just yesterday we went live with our updated Android app which is lighter & faster than before. Hope you gave that a try. We have 24/7 customer support. Still if you found something missing in our support - I'm really sorry for that. Please feel free to write directly to me at gaurav[at]justcall.io to share your experience so that I can take necessary actions to make sure no one faces any issues with our customer support. Best, Gaurav S. CEO, JustCall

Manager, Sales Development in VS
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Meh

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Think its a mediocre product, if it was not so laggy and buggy, it would be a much better toll

Ability to transfer within organization is good. use of alternate numbers

the app is awful. Takes forever to load voicemails. also sometimes calls dont go through and i get an email about a voicemail, so that no good either. Call quality can be suspect sometimes.

4 jaar geleden

Hello, thank you for sharing your feedback. We're really sorry that your JustCall experience hasn't been the best so far. Regarding voicemail triggering for missed calls, have you reported any calls yet that we can look into? We are building a very comprehensive call flow logging that will help our users track complete call flow and figure out why call didn't go through or any other behavior. May I know which app are using? Web, Android or iOS? We take feedback very seriously so I will rally the right people in our engineering team to make sure your JustCall experience improves. If you can share some of the important points that we should fix immediately, please share those directly with me and I will put them on our team's top priority list. Best, Gaurav Sharma CEO, JustCall

Lisa
Account manager. in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

JustCall gets it Done!!!

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Every company relies on their calling systems to complete tasks. With JustCall everything is in one platform, from voice mail drops to save time, to bulk texting to contact customers not able to be reached by a phone call .

I love that there is real time call analytics for every agent. Missed calls are easy to find and return. The recordings are a great training tool.

When more then one caller is ringing for 2 different accounts there is no way of choosing which caller you can answer

9 maanden geleden

"Hi Lisa, Thank you for sharing your JustCall experience with us! So happy to hear you are enjoying all of our favorite features. Mail us at [email protected] . if you face any issue and someone from our team will be sure to resolve any troubles. We have now come up with more advanced features, Do check out https://justcall.io/updates/ . "

Jennifer
Transaction Coordinator in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to Use and Integrate

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: JustCall has been a great addition to our systems and makes calling from the office or the road very easy.

That it is very easy to understand and navigate.

Sometimes I get major lag on my calls and am forced to use my own phone to make calls.

Bill
Realtor in VS

Beware: They will keep charging you even after you cancel

1,0 5 jaar geleden

I signed up hoping to use this software to call clients. The feature I was interested in was the "click to call" button they advertised that would be added next to every phone number in the browser, That feature just never worked. I canceled my subscription on January 18. It's May now and they are still charging my credit card.

4 jaar geleden

Hey Bill, There are two kinds of click to call buttons that we provide. 1. Click To Call button for CRM where every contact gets a click to call button that you click to make call. This one is activated by installing Chrome extension. 2. Click to Call button for website where you put a small javascript code and it shows button on website to make call. Visitors can make call directly to you from the button. Both these buttons are available are different & activated in totally different ways. And, cater to different use cases. Looking like you confused our Click to Call button for CRM with website button. Did you try asking for help with click to call for website button from our support staff? We provide 24/7 support & would have helped you with setting up the click to call button for your website - it takes 5 mins to setup a click to call button on website. Regarding cancellation, your account was cancelled when you asked us to cancel. Gaurav S. CEO, JustCall

Saksham
manager in India
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Excellent support team, loved the easiness

5,0 3 jaar geleden

It manages the call routing for the team to handle the admission and counseling meetings. The appointment scheduler is just amazing.

I'm afraid none yet. Yes, sometimes the contacts are added with a minute's delay in my calling campaign.

9 maanden geleden

Hi Saksham, Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us! It makes our day to hear how JustCall is solving so many problems for your business. We're also constantly adding new features and updates to our product. To get the most out of JustCall, do check out our help guides: https://help.justcall.io/en/