Gemiddelde scores

4,6 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,2 /5

Over UberConference

GEEN PINCODES. GEEN DOWNLOADS. GEEN PROBLEEM.

Meer informatie over UberConference

378 reviews worden weergegeven

David I.
Sales
Telecommunicatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 31-5-2020

"Reliable Conference Calling System"

Opmerkingen: I can tell that I always prefer using this system over any other system specially because integrates seamlessly to other tools and specially to google calendar that I constantly use since I work a lot from my phone.

Pluspunten: - It is really easy to set up.
- They have a free version with up to 45 min conference calls and 10 participants.
- The paid version is really affordable giving you up to 100 people.
- Both free and paid have unlimited conference calls.
- People can join you from their phone if they are driving or busy.
- International Access and Toll-Free numbers for the paid version.
- Screen Sharing HD and no problems of security.
- They have Mobile apps or browser version so you could even access from a computer in the library.
- Nice standby music, I use it often.
- Call Recording which is very useful.
- Integrates with Salesforce, Google Calendars, Evernote, Hubspot, etc..

Minpunten: - I was looking for ways to customize it to my business but have not been able to find a way to do that.

• Beoordeeld op 31-5-2020
Ben K.
Attorney
Juridische dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 14-8-2019

"Uberconference Review - Law Firm"

Opmerkingen: UberConference lets me keep in contact with my clients and colleagues when I am travelling and is usually easier than the corporate conference call systems. There are no questions like "who do we have on the line" or "who is talking" or "can you hear me" or the other usual nonsense that wastes time on conference calls. I can see who is connected, reach out quickly to participants that are not, and generally manage the call much better with UberConference. Overall, it has been a great experience and I would recommend UberConference to any size organization for easier management of conference calls.

Pluspunten: I travel abroad frequently and the UberConference software allows me to schedule and conduct client meetings and team conference calls. It makes it very easy to stay connected across time zones and to keep a record of the discussions with clients. I recently upgraded to the paid version and it makes things even easier. My clients can just call a number and get on the call or I can set the software up to call them. The software just works and does what it is supposed to do quickly and easily.

Minpunten: The web-based user interface is not as intuitive as I would have expected. When you first log-in, the main option is to join a call. When I log-in, I am usually doing so to schedule the call first. There have also been a few times when a colleague dialed in before me and somehow we ended up both holding for each other. I have only had this issue a few times and not so far with the paid version.

• Beoordeeld op 14-8-2019
Mary ellen S.
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-5-2021

"Reliable service, great features"

Opmerkingen: In the past year, I've been on just about every conference service out there, and UberConference continues to impress me with its reliability, ease of use and incorporation of technology.

Pluspunten: I was already a fan of the service for its reliability and ease of use. The AI-powered automated transcription service was a game-changer. I appreciate that they continue to roll out useful new features at a steady cadence.

Minpunten: No complaints about the software at all! I have gotten confused reactions from others that I've invited to the call, who think Uber (the ride-sharing service) is behind it. Might want to rethink the branding?

• Beoordeeld op 20-5-2021
Julie C.
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-1-2020

"Went from a raving fan to a majorly disappointed customer"

Opmerkingen: We have been a customer for quite a few years. We use Uberconference with global communication with customers. From Canon to British Telecom, our call attendees experienced a recent influx of dropped calls among other technical accessibility issues with Uberconference.

Pluspunten: We decided to purchase this software and used it for a few years exclusively with our global customers - all FTSE100 and Fortune 500 companies. What attracted us to Uberconference was the fact that we could have a dedicated pin, fun customizable music, save recordings of our calls, and in general, it was easy to use for our global participants. I have been a major, public advocate for the service for a few years, having successfully referred quite a few paying customers. This is due largely in part to when customers call in and hear "Never Gonna Give You Up", they all have a laugh and ask about the service! :) The service fills a major gap for people who don't need to invest in enterprise-level services like Cisco.

Minpunten: The system has gone sharply downhill and has left us with unbearable amount of dropped calls and technical challenges. We've had so many issues that our customers now insist we use their enterprise services instead for calls with them. So now we pay for a service (stuck in a contract) that we don't use. This leaves us with even more of a distaste. Not only is it embarrassing to host a conference call that drops multiple times in one session (especially when we were previously bragging about the service), but it is extremely disruptive. We didn't invest in a service that sort of worked on occasion. We subscribed to the service because it was intended to reliably fill a void that we needed to communicate with our customers.

• Beoordeeld op 30-1-2020
Osdwall L.
CEO DomHardware
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-6-2021

"Excellent tool for conferencing and live trainings."

Opmerkingen: I am very pleased do to the fact this software provide a much robust security for companies, this is a more known software at this moment.

Pluspunten: I really like the fact that this software is really simple to set and handle. Also, have tools needed to keep track of meetings and content shared.

Minpunten: I will consider a way to be able to handle big amount of people at the same time, not affecting too much the internet connection.

• Beoordeeld op 16-6-2021
Gaurav T.
Studio Head
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-12-2020

"Seamless audio and video calling"

Opmerkingen: Overall I am happy with this implementation in my organization. It's simple to use and deploy as well.

Pluspunten: - Interface is very user-friendly to use.
- Good voice and video quality

Minpunten: - It's still lacking the capability to respond to network change. Once you change your internet connection you need to reload it.
- Need a feature to create room

• Beoordeeld op 13-12-2020
Lena K.
Account Manager
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019

"UberConference makes it easy"

Opmerkingen: I have been using UberConference for over a year. We have tried other software products to compare but the preferred experience is with UberConference.

Pluspunten: This software is incredibly easy to navigate through. There are so many different ways you can personalize your conference. There are different tools to use to customize the user experience depending on what the conference is used for. You have the option to do a video chat, or a "share screen" which is what I use it for on a daily basis. I conduct training's with doctor offices and I receive a lot of positive feed back from the users as well.

Minpunten: It may seem overwhelming when you initially log on. There are a lot of different icons and tools you can use to personalize your experience. Recently the interface had changed without my knowledge and had to begin a meeting within minutes. Thankfully navigating was still simple and more user friendly!

• Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019
Jose f. G.
Director of Operations
  • Beoordeeld op 10-10-2019

"Excellent alternative for video conferencing"

Opmerkingen: I used it to setup conference calls with customers and colleagues.

Pluspunten: I like that everything was executed in my laptop browser and no new apps had to be installed. I also like the hold music and that it shows a map of where other people in the call are calling from.

Minpunten: I think there’s not much not to like but that said, I didn’t like that I couldn’t find a way to integrate with my calendar to seamlessly schedule calls with people in advance.

• Beoordeeld op 10-10-2019
Senior Digital Analytics Consultant
  • Beoordeeld op 7-8-2019

"Conferencing made easy and fun"

Opmerkingen: I use this to just jump on a call and screenshare with clients. It's very easy and pleasant.

Pluspunten: UberConference is super easy to use and it doesn't require people to download software or add extensions etc to their browsers. Also, they haven't bothered me with marketing emails. The choice of hold music is awesome; UberConference puts the fun back in conference calls! Excellent audio quality and doesn't eat memory.

Minpunten: Nothing. I love it. An option to use video would be great...even on a pay-per-use model.

Client Success and Operations Lead
Werving en selectie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021

"UberConference for Video Calls"

Opmerkingen: We gave UberConference a try after having some fatigue with other video conferencing tools and wanting a change. The aesthetic and feel of UberConference has been nice

Pluspunten: Pros: feels like a nice change after some Zoom fatigue, hold music is nice touch, automatic notices when someone joins your room, can get a transcript of your call as well as a recording

Minpunten: Cons: 45 minute meeting limit on the free version, have run into some issues with people popping into room when we have back-to-back meetings, the share screen feature takes some getting used to because it doesn't highlight what you are sharing well

• Beoordeeld op 9-2-2021
Ian P.
Head of Channel Sales & Principal Account Executive
Beveiliging en opsporing, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-10-2019

"Need a tool for telecommuting & conferencing? UberConference is THE BEST"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with UberConference has been nothing short of stellar. Throughout my business and sales career, I've used Skype, GoToMeeting, Slack calls, and a host of other options, trying to find the most user friendly, reliable option at the best value. UberConference has been far and away the best tool I've used in this space. It's also the best bang for your buck. I used the free option for a while, but the paid business account option had some tools that I thought might be helpful in using this tool to help drive my sales. I was right, and the money I've spent on the paid version of UberConference has been more than worth it. However, if you're not wanting to spend money and need a free option...you won't find a better tool than UberConference. I highly recommend it!

Pluspunten: I loved the ease of use a reliability of UberConference. I used UberConference on a weekly basis to conduct demos of the software platform I was selling for my previous company. It was really easy to use, and I very rarely had connectivity or audio issues. Reliability is absolutely critical to selecting a conferencing tool like this. When presenting software over distance, I would pull up the platform, share my screen with my prospects, and conduct the demo. If a conferencing tool has audio issues or connectivity issues, that can not only hinder your ability to present, but it gives your prospect a bad taste in their mouth for you and your company. They think, "This is a software company and they can't even use a tool that works well enough to present their own product to me???". UberConference can give you peace of mind on that front. It's a fantastic tool that I would recommend to anyone. In fact, I still use it to this day with my new company!

Minpunten: What I liked least about UberConference was the scheduling tool. Specifically, when I would schedule a conference, my attendees would sometimes say they didn't get the invite email to the conference, so I would have to go back, create a manual conference in my calendar, send them an invite, and include all of the conference information (link, access PIN, date & time etc..). I've used other tools where this portion of the solution was a bit better, but it didn't happen frequently enough to make me want to discontinue use of UberConference. It's a fantastic tool, and I don't want this to scare anyone away from using it. While it did happen occassionally, it wasn't too bad.

• Beoordeeld op 17-10-2019
Data Analysis
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-8-2018

"A phenomenally simple and efficient call conferencing tool"

Opmerkingen: It is a very beautifully designed highly efficient piece of software built solely for the purpose of audio conferencing, and screensharing. As there is no option of video, it directly results in a very high quality high definition crisp and clear voice, and outstanding picture quality while screensharing. I would highly recommend the paid/free versions to any team wanting to boost productivity. This application will enable you to work from home, and give you the feeling of working in an office. The customer service is also phenomenally good.
Have been using this for over an year now, and rarely had any issues with it.

Pluspunten: I think this is the first no nonsense conference software I and my team have ever used and is among the only one to work beautifully and is designed for the purpose of offices. Google Meet and Google Hangouts were a nightmare especially when it came to screenshare, and took the life out of us try to connect and getting to put together a meeting. Zoom and skype were also similar nightmares to use on a daily basis, and that was when we discovered uberconference. The beauty of this software is you can simply click a link and join the conference call. It gives you the ability to dial in via phone, while viewing the screenshare via laptop.
Or you can view and speak/listen via laptop.
Screensharing is fantastic, there is no encroachment on the screen, and you get 100% screen space during sharing. It is extrememly helpful for remote teams when debugging code. It is free to use for upto 10-11 people per call. Any person can mute anybody else. This is a heavenly feature as you will no longer be at the mercy of some person with a noisy connection who is unconscious of all the noise and feedback that He/she is generating. Once you start using it, you will never go back to any other tool out there.
Everybody in my company uses this and this alone.

Minpunten: Not a con, but sometimes while connecting via laptop, the audio options drop down tab[which contain connect via phone/computer] does not appear, so you are technically present on the conference but can neither speak nor screenshare. It happens rarely but when it does, it is kind of annoying. 2. The screenshare option is not supported on firefox browsers. Chrome is mandatory when screensharing. However the shared screen can be viewed via any browser.

• Beoordeeld op 22-8-2018
Josh L.
VP
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-10-2019

"Really good"

Opmerkingen: I've used Uber Conference for many years and they have recently changed their pricing model. I wish they'd have a video function as that would make it the best on the market as far as I'm concerned!

Pluspunten: This is a free conference call platform that is extremely easy to use and doesn't come with the announced "free call line" sort of thing that some free services use. This means you'll look more professional to your clients. They also have some cool features where you can change the hold music (which is awesome btw)

Minpunten: They've just done a refresh to the company and now they limit you to a shorter free call time unless you pay to upgrade. This was a bummer and I think they could've done better to announce this to their users. Overall it's still great.

• Beoordeeld op 11-10-2019
Mindy V.
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-3-2020

"Brand new - But LOVE it!"

Pluspunten: The reviews from colleagues and clients. After asking almost everyone I know that utilizes conferencing programs, I heard over and over that Uberconference was the most reliable. I love the fact that you can set your music and intro to the calls. The image is very clear and the fact that I can record the calls and get a transcript is awesome! I also love the fact that it pulls positive and negative comments from the call so you can focus on those areas later is really good.

Minpunten: It was a little complicated to deal with Dialpad as the support and recording program. I had no idea why I was seeing another program in the support and the backend of the software. You should be notified of this when you join so you know what to expect.

• Beoordeeld op 18-3-2020
Alley S.
CSO
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

"Uber-everything"

Opmerkingen: We use UC three to four times a week on average. We typically have 5 to 7 participants on the call. The screen share is an easy feature, and we use it frequently. I'm not sure if the ability to record is on there, as we have not used it. Setting up calendar time is quick and easy and integrates well.

Pluspunten: We absolutely love uber conference. Its easy, time saving, FREE, and best of all the hold music is entertaining. It lightens up a conference call, and it is catchy. The features are easy to use and I love that it has all we need for our small operation. It really is great!

Minpunten: I'm not sure if there is a recording feature. It would be helpful if there was a walk me or walk through when you set it up. I don't think it has all the bells and whistles like InterCall (when you press *6 it tells you how many people are on the line). I wish it let you customize your profile and did not show your location when you were on the phone unless you told it to - if there were an option to say show number/face/image/or just location.

Eman J.
Recruiting Coordinator
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-12-2018

"UberConference is one of the best free tools for video conferencing!"

Opmerkingen: Overall, this is the best free call or video conference out there. If you want to cut cost, and you are not using the conference for an important client then UberConference is for you!

Pluspunten: What I like about UberConference is that it is easy to use, and you can change the music you want your attendee or the earliest joiner to listen when he or she is waiting for the other attendees to join. You can also shuffle it so that it will be a surprise! The conference code is not that long as well as compared to FreeConferencePro pass code they are recently issuing which is long and with a hash sign. You can also connect via phone or via web using the link so if you're overseas and afraid of being charged the international calling rates just turn on your data or connect to a store's wifi, and join the call using the web link.

Minpunten: What I least like about UberConference is that sometimes it has connectivity issues. It is barely an issue, and you cannot also moderate who is entering your video conference especially if they have the pass code or the link even if they are not invited to that event.

• Beoordeeld op 28-12-2018
Anita N.
Chief Strategy Officer
Programmaontwikkeling, 2-10 werknemers
  • Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019

"We Love UberConference"

Opmerkingen: We buy and sell to customers internationally so it's been very useful. Also, one of our partners cannot always make morning calls so the recordings are very helpful.

Pluspunten: One, it's free. Two, it's very user friendly. Three, it's international. Four, the calls can be recorded.

Minpunten: Sometimes it's hard for some folks to connect but I assume that has more to do with their cell service than UC. I wish that invitees could RSVP.

• Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019
Mike K.
Sr. Director
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019

"Perfection...with one exception"

Pluspunten: Super easy to use with a short pin #, it's free, love seeing that you can see who joins the call and when

Minpunten: The ONLY knock I have, and it's quite frustrating, is the one second delay with people talking. It's not like chatting on the phone where it's real-time, because that delay causes people to interrupt each other unintentionally. With this being our main resource for our conference calls, we would absolutely love to see this fixed.

• Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019
Matthew K.
Marketing Research
Publiceren, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-10-2019

"UberConference a high performance software"

Opmerkingen: With UberConference I can now have a better work communication, it has allowed me to communicate with colleagues throughout the country in a very simple way, using very good quality audio, all this is offered to me in a very safe way, I am very satisfied to use this software.

Pluspunten: UberConference only needs an email address and a phone number, it is easy to use and the sound quality is really good, screen sharing is easy to use even for my new conference guests, another feature that I like very much is the screen and the exchange of documents also works effectively, I also love the options I have for recording and sharing, and all the statistics I have not only on who was in the call, but also on who spoke more, is a Very well designed software with an excellent high performance interface.

Minpunten: UberConference is an excellent software with great performance, all its features adapt very well to the product, personally I have nothing negative towards this incredible tool.

• Beoordeeld op 8-10-2019
Research Analyst
  • Beoordeeld op 31-1-2018

"UberConference; easy to use in a saturate market space"

Pluspunten: Ease of Use: This is a big selling point for video conferencing software. If its not easy to use or easy to figure out within about 10 minutes, its probably too complicated. UC has clearly labelled buttons which are prominent on the UI/UX. Audio Options: I really like that audio options are the first thing you need to figure out as soon as you join a conference call. I rather dislike software that assumes I've just figured it out in advance or requires me to navigate some settings page to set it up. Each time I join an uber conference it asks me if I will call in using my phone, call in using my computer, or if I want to view only. I can't overstate how helpful this is as I dislike fiddling with audio settings mid call. Screen Sharing: A staple of video conferencing tools, UC has the screen share button in the bottom right corner and is large enough to see and understand without needing to hover over it. Hovering does immediately confirm that it is the correct button. This just further confirms for me the ease of use that I do appreciate so greatly about UC.

Minpunten: Competition: I'm not convinced that UberConference is the best video conferencing software out there. It seems to fit a business need at the cross-section of reliability, cost-effectiveness, and required features. In some respects, that's really all we need. Sure, we could have used Skype for Business or GoToMeeting, Join.me, or Webex, but we did not. All I mean to say is that this is a rather saturated market space and UberConference is not necessarily the best fit in all situations

• Beoordeeld op 31-1-2018
Wendy H.
Financial Operations Manager
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-8-2019

"UberConference is Worth a Try"

Pluspunten: I find the recording feature very useful. It's also very easy to connect to UberConference, whether it's through the app, website or simply dialing in from my phone.

Minpunten: Reliability of the "mute" function and call quality. There have been times I haven't been able to unmute myself through the app, causing a long delay in jumping back in the conversation. I've also had to remove myself from a call completely via the app, then dialing back in using a phone to correct the "mute/unmute" issue and low quality call.

Sean B.
Sr. Product Manager
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-12-2018

"Reliable Web Conferencing"

Opmerkingen: Uber Conference has allowed us to easily connect and communicate on an ongoing basis with our customer base. It provides a positive experience, that has proven easy for users of all skill level to master and feel comfortable with. I highly recommend!

Pluspunten: Aside from the software having a modern, easy-to-use interface, I am most thrilled that Uber Conference has finally given me a way to conference will all of my clients without the hassle of asking folks to download browser add-ons or deal with firewall security blocks. At one time, our team was rotating conferencing software based on who our call was scheduled with, as different customers were presented with challenges either access through their company firewalls, or installing browser add-ons they did not have admin permissions to download. Uber Conference has simplified the hassle, and I have yet not experience an easy connection with anyone I've reached out to.

Minpunten: I do with Uber Conference had the option for recording the screen-share portion of the conference.... however that's what I get for relying on the FREE account! ;)

• Beoordeeld op 19-12-2018
J michael d W.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019

"It Just Works"

Opmerkingen: Overall it is better than any free conference call product out there. I always like what does it sound like to a user when they call into a free conference call product. So that has been important to me.

Pluspunten: I like how easy it was to setup. Also the entertaining value of having different wait music while people are joining the calls. Also the cost is very very reasonable. I also like the fact that you can setup a team/company and have those folks all under one account.

Minpunten: I wish the configuration was a bit easier to setup for teams. I didn't have a hard time figuring it out. However, other members of my teams did. Which makes me questions are they really IT ;-). One more thing I wish the screen sharing was capable with Safari. I don't like Chrome and I hate switching to it just to share my screen.

• Beoordeeld op 8-8-2019
Scott E.
  • Beoordeeld op 7-3-2018

"The best phone conference software I've used"

Opmerkingen: Fast, easy, free solution that makes conference calls really straight forward. Without it, I would be like many other people trying to deal with an annoying telephony solution or merging calls for conferences. Uberconference is just so much easier and more effective!

Pluspunten: My favorite thing about this software is simplicity. Logging into a conference call is SUPER easy and doesn't require any software downloads or anything. It means I can send the link to anyone confident that they'll make it into the conference without any issues. They also provide a backup option of dialing in, and that works great too. I love offering people the flexibility without having to manage a complicated phone system on my end. It's stupid, but I also love their hold song. It is a song they made just for being on hold, and it actually gets stuck in my head it's so catchy. I recently found out they are owned by Dialpad which happens to be our business phone solution. I can't say I'm surprised, it has the same ease of use and quality I've come to expect from Dialpad. Also, it's free! Doesn't get much better than that.

Minpunten: Perhaps the ONLY thing I don't like is that it displays where you're calling from unless you're the organizer. More than a few times I've been on the road while joining a conference, and would prefer to keep the fact that I'm out of pocket invisible but it shows me halfway across the country.

• Beoordeeld op 7-3-2018
Carsten D.
Director of User Experience & Marketing
Design en ontwerp, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-11-2018

"Underwhelmed by your current web conference software? Prepare to stay that way."

Opmerkingen: It's good, there are definitely worse. But everyone knows what the issues are with web conferences. And I promise you, you'll find them here just like anywhere else.

Pluspunten: It does what you'd expect it to do. It has all the modern conference features you'd expect. I always prefer conference software that doesn't require any downloads, which this doesn't, which is good.

Minpunten: BUT it has nothing more. I'm sure you're reading these reviews looking for a solution to some problem you have with GoToMeeting, Join Me, Blue Jeans, or some other competitor. But I hate to break it to you, while UberConference is something I use daily, it's only because that's what I landed on. I don't believe there are many more benefits to using it than other competitors. You just have to poke at all of them until you find one that makes you say to yourself, "meh, I guess this one works." That's the best you'll ever do.

• Beoordeeld op 18-11-2018