Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Spendesk

Spendesk is de alles-in-één oplossing voor uitgavenbeheer die handmatige onkostendeclaraties automatiseert en realtime inzicht biedt in de uitgaven.

Meer informatie over Spendesk

Easy management of subscribtions. Virtual credit-cards for purchases.

There's really little to dislike. It sometimes (but rarely) doesn't work on all payment systems but I know they're working on that.

Beoordelingen van Spendesk

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Spendesk heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 219 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Spendesk eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (219)

Tom
Tom
Head of IT/Software Engineer in VS
Kansspelen en casino's, 201-500 werknemers

Expense control.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It enables you to track in real time the expenses incurred through multiple corporate cards that are required for many of our employees' day-to-day operations.
Excellent tool for ensuring that the internal budget is followed without deviation.

Allows you to create personalized physical and virtual cards in order to avoid borrowing cards and losing control over responsible spending. If you contact support before purchasing, it will provide you with a personalized demo. It appeals to me because it has a simple and user-friendly interface that makes tracking card usage simple.

This platform has nothing that I dislike about it.

Jack
Systems Manager in VK
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Let down by slow customer service and some limited acceptance.

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Spendesk helped us get on top of our paperwork and was a stepping stone to a more robust and complete system.

First introduction to this form of payment software and dramatically reduced the time we spent chasing receipts and reconciling payments.

Customer service was slow to respond and often unhelpful. Some major vendors did not accept Spendesk cards as payment.

Sales
Customer Support in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Spendesk - Reliable Expense Management Solution

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

We use the tool mainly to track our business expenses. It has a breadth of features that helps in handling day to day financial services in our organisation.

The tool feature are responsive but it's pricey.

Sara
Operations Specialist in Spanje
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Is useful, if youare only operating in Europe

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Basically, is a good tool and gets the main purpose. but when you need more specifications and needs, you need to find other more complete. Then, the report at the end of the month needed to be modified because the import process to Netsuite was very touhg and the final statement very complicated to accomodate to Netsuite.

The user experience was very correct. you could manage your tool very easy, and modify your accounting settings quickly.

We were working with EUR and USD but we needed the GBP coverage. The multi currency was not very good covered, and we changed to other product. The reporting was not very good.

Elli
marketing Executive in VK

Great expense reporting tool

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Really easy to use in terms of submitting expenses, good UI - much simpler than some other competitors. Doesn't involve endless steps and you can customise approvers etc.

I think it'd be good if it did nudge notifications to approvers so you get reimbursed quicker as some people are just terrible at this so it'd be a good feature.

Christopher
Head of Finance in Duitsland
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Sucess Story

5,0 5 jaar geleden

100% control over all teams and their spendings Easy to use via app or directly on the platform Streamlining of Cash-out Customization of fields for export incl. cost center logic

Missing export file with images for German accounting software Datev

5 jaar geleden

Thank you Christopher for your great review!

Jordi
CFO in Spanje
Online media, 201-500 werknemers

Everything undercontrol

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Having credit card as main payment method for our online providers was a mess. Spendesk gave us absolut control about our expenses, reporting and more over... authmatization! Never more share credit card data to employees.

Spendesk should have been live 5 ago to avoid past problems :)

5 jaar geleden

Thank you Jordi for your amazing review. We're glad to help you stay in control of your company spending!

Gatuko
Accounting Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 51-200 werknemers

A Great Spend Management Solution For Business

5,0 5 maanden geleden

It comes with amazing travel management features It makes spend management and accounting easy It is helpful when it comes to payment processing

It is all a business needs for spend management as well as accounting and no dislikes.

Freya
Commercial Manager in Frankrijk
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

So easy to submit payment requests & get virtual credit cards

5,0 7 maanden geleden

The platform is super easy to navigate and use. It's intuitive to make a supplier payment request and track its status. Once I've paid, the system sends reminders to upload receipts. I like the fact you can drag + drop files into requests. We use virtual credit cards to for credit card purchases, too. The mobile app is super helpful for the same uses, too.

If I want to submit an expense claim with several different receipts, I have to upload them one-by-one rather than drag + drop all into one request. The mobile app also does not support multi-receipt expense claims, they have to be individual requests.

S. Andrew
CSS in Frankrijk
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Virtual card for emergencies

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: 199% satisfied definitely recommend it.

Use it mainly when I need to use a virtual card for an emergency for my customers great interface never has any trouble with it

Not much to not like. It’s working the way it should

Sandro
CEO in België
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Forest Admin uses Spendesk

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Forest is a Saas company. As any saas company we have a lot of online spending : IT, subscriptions (git, adobe, etc) or travel expenses to visit our customers.
We had only 1 credit card (mine) B.S (as Before Spendesk :p) which was used for every subscription leading to problems. I could not have a clear view on all my subscriptions ! I was also blocked because of spending monthly limit...
Using Spendesk helped me to control each and every one of my subscription + no monthly limit. I also use Spendesk for all my online spending and don't lose time at the end of the month chasing for invoices (something which is time-consuming and that I hate on a personal level).

issue 1 card per subscription with budgets autonomy given to the other guys in my teams -> they can do the purchases themselves and I can use the customized approval flow to delegate the validation

I am the one not putting my invoices on the platform now and my accountant knows exactly that this is not on one of my employees' side

8 jaar geleden

Thanks for your feedbacks Sandro ! Glad to see that Spendesk helps you at Forest :)

Rene
CFO in Duitsland
Informatiediensten, 11-50 werknemers

SaaS business review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Positive, as said gives me a quick overview. the team with access, can also easy upload expenses and i can approved

Easy to use, use friendly, gives you quickly overview and control of spending's

For now not sure, as we are growing and implement new ERP system, so maybe in the future we could have

karim
General Manager in Frankrijk
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Easy, Painless, Efficient

5,0 5 jaar geleden

- Easy to use - Intuitive - Easy to manage user accesses and spending policies, to avoid creating complex procedures - Easy to upload receipts (email address for automatic matching of invoices, native app for pictures etc.) - can integrate with accounting All in all I think spendesk allows us to gain time and control over many administrative tasks, enabling us to focus more on our business.

- Sometimes the plastic cards fail without any reason at some shops, this is a problem because it blocks us to buy things when we need them the most (ie at the cashier of a shop). But the CS team helps fairly quickly and solves the issue.

Kim
Office Manager in Frankrijk
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Great office management tool

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Ease of use and speed of customer support response and help

Sometimes the cards take a few minutes to load. Also the log out time is very quick meaning you can't stay logged in to your account throughout the day.

5 jaar geleden

Hello Kim, thank you for your great feedback and nice review!

Nicholas
IT System Administrator in Duitsland
Consumentenelektronica, 201-500 werknemers

Best Tool for Consolidating Company Spending

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Spendesk has been invaluable in making it easy and straight forward to make company purchases. Setting up purchases is quick and painless, and if managed correctly easy to track all of your spending and invoices.

Would maybe like an option to create a department card which can be used multiple times but still has the limits and tracking capabilities, but which doesn't fall under the subscription use case.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you Nicholas for your nice review on our product! And be sure that we took your feedback concerning department card into account. Have a nice day.

Lucille
Lucille
Customer Success Manager in Duitsland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great tool to manage company expenses

5,0 5 jaar geleden

- No need to pay first and expense later, you can directly use Spendesk virtual credit cards! - No risk to forgot about sending the invoice to the finance team, Spendesk directly sends you a reminder - You can generate recurring credit cards for recurring expenses

- Some companies or website don't accept virtual credit cards (but really few of them)

5 jaar geleden

Thank you so much Lucille for your great review. We are so happy to help you better manage all your business spendings :)

Clemens
CTO in Duitsland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Solved our problem with missing receipts

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a great tool to manage expenses of your colleagues and providing them with budget without missing a receipt.

-No missing receipts anymore -Easy management of expenses -Easy management of subscribtions -Virtual credit-cards for purchases

-Seems to have different functionality on app and on the web app which can be confusing in the beginning.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for your review Clemens. We're glad you're catching all those receipts! - The Spendesk team

Holli
Head of Customer Experience in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Instant, quick and easy to use

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: adhoc I need to use the company card to buy tickets for events etc. Spendesk makes it hassle free

- The speed of funds being ready to spend on my card after making my request and it being authorised. - Not being reliant on company card holder being in the office to use the company card

I haven't experienced any issues with spendesk so far

5 jaar geleden

Thank you so much Holli for your super nice review. We are glad to help you better manage your spending. Have a nice day :)

Megan
Lead Client Executive in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

The simplest way to expense!

Opmerkingen: Great!

The app on this and the way you can instantly upload the receipts make this so much easier! Better than complicated spreadsheets and weeks of waiting before, Spendesk makes it so easy

Only con is that my card doesn't have contactless but I understand the new cards do.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you so much Megan for your amazing review. And yes, the contactless card are coming...stay tuned!

Joshua
Joshua
Sales Manager - Spain in Frankrijk
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Forget updloading receipts, just take a pic

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Simplicity with a potential to be too good to be true

As a sales manager, I travel all the time, and a week of tickets can be a real pain to upload on any platform regardless of its friendlyness. What I love about spendesk is that you just got to take a picture of the payment, by the time you receive the printed ticked you usually have received the nofitifcation in your mobile. The next level would be to just forget the receipts.

I need a defult for my expenses, as they usually revolve around the same possibilities, so that whenever i had to change anything, i could just modify the default option.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you Joshua for your very interesting review. We will take into account your needs to improve your use of Spendesk!

Celine
office manager in Frankrijk

My easy Life with Spendesk

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With employees of 13 different time zones, manage their needs and expenses were a puzzle..
and 3D Secure, sending SMS to our CEO who wasn't necessarily available to transmit me the codes ... I was pulling hair. Now the life became easy

automated management, delegation and approval by setting dedicated team.

Some websites, not much, doesn't accept virtual card

6 jaar geleden

Thank you so much Céline for your time and your review!

Sasha
BI project manager in Frankrijk
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience has been very satisfactory.

The tool is very easy to use; the drag and drop functionality is very convenient. The alerts to know when to upload an invoice are very helpful.

Nothing so far; but it is true that I am a basic user (maybe the accounting team would have more feedback to give).

Thiemo
Managing Director in Oostenrijk
Managementconsulting, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent product that makes a messy, old-fashioned process truly digital and efficient.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very reliable, solid product.

Software user interface, easy of use. End-to-end, very well though-trough experience and features.

Heavy pricepoint for smaller companies like us.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you Thiemo for your nice review. All the team wishes you a great day!

Rhodri
Head of Service Operations in VK
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great product

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm spending less time filling in forms for credit card spends, scanning receipts and chasing invoices.

Ease of use. Easy to keep track of payments and receipts. More secure than using a normal card.

Can't think of any.

Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Easily to adopt!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tackling daily expenses with ease!

The overall speed and straightforwardness of handling on a daily basis expenses as a field commercial.

The fact that Firefox doesn't handle the software?