Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Spendesk

Spendesk is slimme software voor zakelijk uitgavenbeheer, met een alles-in-één platform om betalingen, goedkeuringen en rapportage te optimaliseren.

Meer informatie over Spendesk

Easy management of subscribtions. Virtual credit-cards for purchases.

There's really little to dislike. It sometimes (but rarely) doesn't work on all payment systems but I know they're working on that.

Beoordelingen van Spendesk

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Spendesk heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 215 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Spendesk eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (215)

Tom
Tom
Head of IT/Software Engineer in VS
Kansspelen en casino's, 201-500 werknemers

Expense control.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It enables you to track in real time the expenses incurred through multiple corporate cards that are required for many of our employees' day-to-day operations.
Excellent tool for ensuring that the internal budget is followed without deviation.

Allows you to create personalized physical and virtual cards in order to avoid borrowing cards and losing control over responsible spending. If you contact support before purchasing, it will provide you with a personalized demo. It appeals to me because it has a simple and user-friendly interface that makes tracking card usage simple.

This platform has nothing that I dislike about it.

Jack
Systems Manager in VK
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Let down by slow customer service and some limited acceptance.

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Spendesk helped us get on top of our paperwork and was a stepping stone to a more robust and complete system.

First introduction to this form of payment software and dramatically reduced the time we spent chasing receipts and reconciling payments.

Customer service was slow to respond and often unhelpful. Some major vendors did not accept Spendesk cards as payment.

Sara
Operations Specialist in Spanje
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Is useful, if youare only operating in Europe

3,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Basically, is a good tool and gets the main purpose. but when you need more specifications and needs, you need to find other more complete. Then, the report at the end of the month needed to be modified because the import process to Netsuite was very touhg and the final statement very complicated to accomodate to Netsuite.

The user experience was very correct. you could manage your tool very easy, and modify your accounting settings quickly.

We were working with EUR and USD but we needed the GBP coverage. The multi currency was not very good covered, and we changed to other product. The reporting was not very good.

Freya
Commercial Manager in Frankrijk
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

So easy to submit payment requests & get virtual credit cards

5,0 2 maanden geleden

The platform is super easy to navigate and use. It's intuitive to make a supplier payment request and track its status. Once I've paid, the system sends reminders to upload receipts. I like the fact you can drag + drop files into requests. We use virtual credit cards to for credit card purchases, too. The mobile app is super helpful for the same uses, too.

If I want to submit an expense claim with several different receipts, I have to upload them one-by-one rather than drag + drop all into one request. The mobile app also does not support multi-receipt expense claims, they have to be individual requests.

Christopher
Head of Finance in Duitsland
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Sucess Story

5,0 4 jaar geleden

100% control over all teams and their spendings Easy to use via app or directly on the platform Streamlining of Cash-out Customization of fields for export incl. cost center logic

Missing export file with images for German accounting software Datev

4 jaar geleden

Thank you Christopher for your great review!

Jordi
CFO in Spanje
Online media, 201-500 werknemers

Everything undercontrol

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Having credit card as main payment method for our online providers was a mess. Spendesk gave us absolut control about our expenses, reporting and more over... authmatization! Never more share credit card data to employees.

Spendesk should have been live 5 ago to avoid past problems :)

4 jaar geleden

Thank you Jordi for your amazing review. We're glad to help you stay in control of your company spending!

Bethany
Bethany
CTO & Machine Learning Solutions Architect in VS
Olie en energie, 10.000+ werknemers

Significantly improves budget management.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Spendesk allows for real-time expense tracking and quicker approvals.
It is a platform that has enabled us to optimize line item and budget execution.
It aids in the management of travel expenses.

It allows you to automate processes and optimize your spending through an intuitive and simple interface. I like it because it allows me to better control the employees in my area and issue cards whenever they are required in the currency that they require.

This platform has nothing that I dislike about it.

Demian
Demian
IT Director - Artificial Intelligence in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Monitoring and control of expenses.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: pendesk is a very effective expense control platform, which has allowed us to avoid budget disasters in our area and to keep a record of corporate card transactions that allows us to identify inappropriate expenses.

I like being able to track expenses in real time. It gives us the ability to issue virtual cards to make payments and receive reimbursements. It makes it easy to pay for subscriptions.

There is nothing I dislike about Spendesk.

S. Andrew
CSS in Frankrijk
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Virtual card for emergencies

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: 199% satisfied definitely recommend it.

Use it mainly when I need to use a virtual card for an emergency for my customers great interface never has any trouble with it

Not much to not like. It’s working the way it should

sandrine
Contract Manager in Frankrijk
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Contract manager

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

there's nothing i don't like, all is ok for me

the application, it' simply, pratical. all the informations usefull at the same place

Sandro
CEO in België
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Forest Admin uses Spendesk

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Forest is a Saas company. As any saas company we have a lot of online spending : IT, subscriptions (git, adobe, etc) or travel expenses to visit our customers.
We had only 1 credit card (mine) B.S (as Before Spendesk :p) which was used for every subscription leading to problems. I could not have a clear view on all my subscriptions ! I was also blocked because of spending monthly limit...
Using Spendesk helped me to control each and every one of my subscription + no monthly limit. I also use Spendesk for all my online spending and don't lose time at the end of the month chasing for invoices (something which is time-consuming and that I hate on a personal level).

issue 1 card per subscription with budgets autonomy given to the other guys in my teams -> they can do the purchases themselves and I can use the customized approval flow to delegate the validation

I am the one not putting my invoices on the platform now and my accountant knows exactly that this is not on one of my employees' side

8 jaar geleden

Thanks for your feedbacks Sandro ! Glad to see that Spendesk helps you at Forest :)

Anne Caroline
Head of Finance in Frankrijk
Kleding en mode, 51-200 werknemers

Great tool to save time and increase expense monitoring!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great tool to monitor credit card expenses, collect receipts and facilitate accounting booking!!
Users and accounting team are found of this tool in our company since it has been implemented

Easy to implement Time credit Great monitoring

Could be cheaper purple color ;-)

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your kind review Anne-Caroline!

Fabien
CEO Myriad Connect in Frankrijk
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Awesome to simplify expenses

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Super easy to create/use/approve virtual cards for online expenses

It would be amazing if it could be combined with a forex solution, à la Revolut

4 jaar geleden

Thank you Fabien for your great review! We're glad to count Myriad Group as one of our customers and simplify your company expenses.

Thomas
Head of Finance in Duitsland
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Great help in everyday work

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Spendesk helps us keeping track of budgets and enables our employees to responsibly purchase what they need for their work - and that in a very efficient way.

Very easy to use, compact and clearly presented. Also, each member invited instantly gets the idea how to use it.

I would prefer the option to produce virtual credit cards for entire teams w/o having to define the supplier. That way the teams would really be enabled to determine on how to spend e.g. their team budgets w/o having to apply for a card for every single purchase.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you Thomas for taking the time to give us this nice review!

Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 51-200 werknemers

Amazing software!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With Spendesk we are able to speed up the organization process of our business trips.
Everything is way faster with Spendesk!

It's extremely easy to use, no time to waste. Spendesk can help a company to increase its effectiveness.

Be able to do different payments with a temporary Virtual Credit Card.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your great review!

sanhita
sanhita
doctor in India
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer

easy clean neat software

5,0 vorig jaar

it has a very easy and simple user interface. With this software, we track all our expenses, bills, reimbursement, cash spends, dealer invoice, purchase order etc. The best thing is it can be assessed over the app/ through a phone

Sometimes when we upload bills autofill doesn't work. But after a time one tends to get a hang of it as to what type of bill need to be manually filled .

Ioana
Marketing Communications Lead in België
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

What an improvement

5,0 3 jaar geleden

user-friendly with the possibility of uploading receipts via the mobile app automated top up request process integration with slack for real-time notifications

no improvement points to be made at this stage

Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Managing marketing spend for different clients in a matter of seconds

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Finally a tool to manage marketing spends from one single place. Creating virtual cards is easy and fast. Attach them to the desired 3rd party tool and you can start tracking the spendings.

Before Spendesk all of our client's marketing spend was with our own corporate card. Making it hard to track and match each transaction to the according client. With Spendesk this is being done automatically so we can easily print the transaction history per client. All those costs can be calculated to the client so this is fault-prove.

Spendesk doens't work with credit, so you have to be sure to add enough funds to the account. This isn't a big problem, but with lots of marketing spend this has to be done frequently.

Alena
office manager in Frankrijk
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Spendesk using review

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We pay almost each day with Spendesk our invoices, purchases etc. It is really easy to use, it provide a hight level of security for our purchases. Very reactive support team is always here to resolve, explain the issues and questions. Really very good experience of using Spendesk!

I like that it allows us to do secure purchases without fear to loose our money.

It is user-friendly and easy to use.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you Alena for taking the time to make this great review!

Alexis
Head of Cluster in België
Evenementenbureaus, 501-1.000 werknemers

Heroes Belgium Review

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The fact that a physical card becomes useless and that I can delegate payments and bookings to team members whilst keeping the control over the costs

The few times the generated card doesn’t work

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your nice review Alexis. Sorry to here that you are facing issues with your card generator. Your account manager will get back to you shortly!

Bosko
CTO in Duitsland
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use and great for keeping track of invoices

5,0 5 jaar geleden

There is no need to hand out real CC details all over the internet and the reminders about uploading receipts are very useful.

There is nothing I don't like about spendesk to be honest, it does what it's mean to do.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you so much Bosko for your amazing review. We are really happy to help you on a daily basis!

Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers

5 stars

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Expenses I do have while I´m traveling due to work.

User friendly and organization, all information in the same place.

The software, none till now, the card to pay cant be used in some places. Overall, good experience.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your nice review!

Laure
Laure
Marketing and Communications in Frankrijk
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Such an easy way to handle my expenses at work

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I love how quickly I understood the product. I didn't even need to be onboarded: everything felt very intuitive, very early on. Whenever I need to make a business expense, I don't even have to think about it twice, Spendesk makes it a breeze.

There's really little to dislike! It sometimes (but rarely) doesn't work on all payment systems but I know they're working on that.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you so much Laure for your great review !

Philip
Partnership Manager EU in Duitsland
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

Excellent Product!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I am using the software for all my travel expenses. I do not work in finance, so I do not have much insight on the usability for the company overall but as an individual, Spendesk makes it extremely easy to manage my expenses. The App helps to keep everything organised while on the road.

I have no complaints about the software. Again, I do not manage the finances for the company but for me personally, there are no cons.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you so much Philip for your nice review. If you need any assistance while traveling, do not hesitate to contact our support team and we'll be glad to help!

Suzanne
Business Developer in België
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Very easy to use!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's super user-friendly and efficient :)

I travel a lot for work and love that I can use the app at any moment and upload directly my invoices to the app, very user-friendly

Sometimes the app takes a bit to load the images, but it usually solves with a few minutes

4 jaar geleden

Thank you Suzanne for your great review. We're happy to help you spending while on-the-go!