Fostering team info and collaboration

Beoordeeld op 12-9-2019
Kathy M.
Website & eServices Specialist
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: OnSemble gives our staff one place to go for organization-wide information. We can reduce emails in inboxes by archiving what's important. Onboarding new staff is easier when they have this hub to go to for HR information, department links, promotions or the employee directory . We love it!

Pluspunten: We were able to customize our portal with our own unique branding and style. Creating, editing and maintaining the framework is really easy and help is available anytime we need it.

Minpunten: One of the pros can be a con if you aren't sure of your vision for your site. Though the system is really easy to use it does have a lot of complexity to it to be able to offer the extent of the customization options. Learning about all it can do is perhaps for people smarter than me! But, the implementation team and ongoing support helps get you through.

van Passageways op 13-9-2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I am so glad that you were able to really make it your own, and it's great to see that you made it a central hub for everyone. If you ever need anything, your Customer Success Manager is always there too.

An Onsemble Ambassador

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2018
Floyd A.
Visual Communications Designer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The overall experience has been amazing as indicated above. But the lion share of my praise goes to the Implementation Manager. Without her I highly doubt that our Portal would have launched or without a doubt significantly delayed. Her knowledge base of the Onsemble platform and her attention to detail is astounding. As much as I get praised for creating an immersive Intranet, I know it's partly due to her support. She's an asset to the Passageways Organization...and to our team. The support team is nothing like I have ever experienced. Their response time and follow through is indeed a standard for the industry of IT support, this deserves 100% not 99% satisfaction.

Pluspunten: Wow!... I can spend literally hours writing about my extreme satisfaction with the team and the software.
It has allowed our organization to experience another level of engagement with our staff. The ease of use and the “drag and drop” design feature has also allowed a team of 2 to be nimble, with the results and appearance of a team of 10. Our Executive leadership team believes transparency is the currency of leadership and the Onsemble platform has afforded them the opportunity to live out this value. From just- in-time information, thoughts on upcoming and/or current changes, future business strategies and recorded quarterly messages. This software has been and a catalyst to our increased employee engagement scores. We've only been 'live' for 6 months!

Minpunten: A missing mobile platform and the non responsiveness to different screens for the desktops version.

van Passageways op 5-9-2019

Thank so much for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm thrilled to hear that there are no issues. As for responsiveness and mobile, we are actively working on that. If you need anything in the meantime, let us know.

We are a lover of the intranet ( OnSemble!)

Beoordeeld op 18-5-2017
Aimee G.
VP of Lending
Bankwezen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This is a great product for any sized organization! Keeps us " on the same page" with our employees!

Pluspunten: We love how easy it is for us to use, being a smaller organization but growing organization it keeps us connected to all employees. not having an IT department or Marketing department its so simple for us to use and create and be innovative. Our staff loves how easy it is to use, and we love having fun and making it exciting for the staff. Easy to keep documents in one place and update them on the spot when new documents arise. Easy to get all the information you need in one spot. Personally for me, i love that I can make my own pages and have a "traveling desk" so no matter what office I am in, I am able to access almost everything I need by just logging into the portal. We also use it for openness of our organization giving the staff insight into the financials of the organization. We love love love the Portal

Minpunten: Sometimes it has bugs would be my con, however the support we get when this happens is quick and effective!!!

van Passageways op 6-9-2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board and that are you finding it easy to use. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know! Thank you for the Support team shout out too.

Great Support

Rebekah M.
Director of Marketing & Product Management
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We were trying to reduce paperwork and create a portal that was useful for every department in their everyday jobs, removing things off of network drives and organizing them in Onsemble. We love our new portal.

Pluspunten: We've been Passageways customers for more than 10 years now and recently revamped our internal portal with the most recent version of OnSemble. Our customer support representative was very helpful and we really felt like Passageways was as invested in this project as we were. They will often get on phone calls with us to resolve questions and issues same-day or within a few hours. We always felt like we were a priority to them.

Minpunten: OnSemble is really a blank slate - you can do almost anything with it. You really have to have a vision for what you want the site to be and how you want it to be organized in order to be successful with this product. If you do, it's really customizable. If not, you can certainly have Passageways assist you in designing something, but you really have to know what you want and how you want it to be organized for your organization.

van Passageways op 6-9-2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or have additional ideas you want to implement, let us know!

Outstanding Customer Service

Beoordeeld op 25-2-2019
Ryan P.
Project Resource Officer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We want to use the intranet portal to connect with our employees across San Antonio, provide support and answers to their member service requests, and show how their roles tie into our larger mission as a credit union. OnSemble has allowed us to do that. We have all of our resources and procedures posted in a searchable format. We highlight recognition and team photos to help everyone feel the "team" environment, and offer opportunities to participate in community events. The OnSemble portal has been a key part to delivering on these goals, and the team at OnSemble was incredibly supportive to us making this possible!

Pluspunten: What I like most is the outstanding customer service behind the software. The people at Passageways go above and beyond to help you and make sure that you're happy. We have been long-time customers and they went out of their way to help us with a re-design of our portal, asking nothing in return. I am new to my role and I had not worked with them before, but they didn't mind my endless amount of questions! They were truly on our side and wanted the project to succeed.

Minpunten: Nothing! I can't think of one thing I do not like...

van Passageways op 5-9-2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm so glad things are going well for you. I will definitely pass along the great feedback to our Customer Success and Support teams as well.

An irreplaceable tool in our organization

Beoordeeld op 21-3-2019
Nick T.
Chief Financial Officer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall experience has been great. I would say that the customer support is honestly the shining star with this company. The product is good, but the support can't be beat. They are responsive and helpful and that makes all the difference.

Pluspunten: The OnSemble intranet portal has been a great fit for our financial institution. We are a community bank and have built a culture with our employees that values sharing information, collaboration and a fun atmosphere. Because of the customization allowed with this intranet, we've been able to blend those needs along with the more basic (read boring) needs of document organization, consistency in process, procedures etc.

Minpunten: One of the key benefits of this tool is the customization we were allowed. In my mind this is the biggest benefit, but can also be it's biggest detriment. For some users, the design process could probably seem overwhelming at first. However, if you trust the process and the support that's in place with the company, you end up with a great product.

van Passageways op 5-9-2019

Thank so much for taking the time to review OnSemble! I can agree that it is hard at first, but you are right in that we do have an incredible team, and we will be there for you for any training you might need.

Passageways OnSemble Review

Beoordeeld op 21-1-2017
Robert H.
Senior Systems Administrator
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: 1. Overall Quality - We've had the Employee Portal for a very long time. We've seen different versions come and go. 2. Ease of Use - Super easy and friendly web interface. Don't need to be an HTML expert to customize the Portal. 3. Features & Functionality - Has everything we need internally from Employee Directory, procedures, to Helpdesk. 4. Customer Support - Is the best. Always willing to assist whether it be by phone or email. Definitely the best service out there! 5. Value for Money - Very affordable and the ROI is very much worth it

Pluspunten: 1 stop shop for all of our internal needs

Minpunten: Nicer navigation/theme icons. I'm currently customizing our Portal with icons I get from a 3rd party. How about having an icon library where we could choose which navigation icons to use for our layout.

van Passageways op 5-9-2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! We really appreciate your positive feedback on this software. As for the icons, please connect with your Customer Success Manager, who might have a better idea on what to do for these.

OnSemble as an Internal Marketing Tool

Beoordeeld op 19-1-2017
Jaclyn P.
Marketing and Business Development Assistant
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We use OnSemble as our internal marketing communication and resource for employees to find any internal forms, procedures, info on products, training, and much more. The more that we do get employee buy-in to using it, the more we discover that we can do with it. I do feel that Passageways is constantly trying to update the features and functionality, and they definitely have some fabulous customer service! Anything I have ever needed or didn't understand, I've gotten exceptional support on from their team.

Pluspunten: What I like the most is all of the different functions and uses for managing content and forming communication that you can use it for, you don't have to use them all, but they are available for when the product grows and your institution grows and you can add on more things as your needs change.

Minpunten: Really the only thing that I don't like about it is something that is in the process of being updated, which is that the portal is not currently responsive. We have people in our organization that have many different size screens and resolutions, so no one layout fits them all well.

van Passageways op 5-9-2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! We really appreciate your positive feedback on this software. As for the responsiveness, please connect with your Customer Success Manager, who can assist.

Onsemble has completely simplified and modernized our intranet!

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2018
Bethany R.
Relationship Banker
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Onsemble gave us the tools to create an intranet that is fully functional, modern, and efficient.

Pluspunten: The ease of use empowers people of all different technical backgrounds to build professional quality pages. Not only are the pages aesthetically pleasing, but the build-in modules offer a whole other level of functionality to make our jobs easier. I have really enjoyed the process of creating pages that, visually and technically, would have not been possible without Onsemble.

Minpunten: There are certain modules that could use some improvement for customization. For example, the font and color of the Birthdays and Anniversary islands. I wish we could customize those things easily. But this is a small complaint in the big picture, and our Customer Success Manager does a great job of bringing our ideas to the technical team to see if its something that can be implemented in the future.

van Passageways op 6-9-2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear that you've enjoyed working in it and how it's empowering to users. We really appreciate the suggestion, and I will pass that along to our Product team.

OnSemble Review

Beoordeeld op 10-9-2019
Ellen H.
Marketing Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We've come leaps and bounds in our communications since using OnSemble. Our News Feed and announcement islands have helped consolidate and streamline communications. The search feature and document listings make it easy for staff to find what they are looking for, and the Help Desks have been extremely beneficial.

Pluspunten: Our organization loves the set up and functionality. The user set-up, workgroup access, and island options have really helped us to increase our communication between locations and to engage our employees. What I love most is that our portal gives a landing page for our staff to come together, share information, resources, and feel connected.

Minpunten: I think some of the islands and features are still a little clunky and some of the designs look a little out-dated. It would be great of the site was more responsive to different devices, and if there was a mobile option for both iphone and Android. We'd also like to see improvements made for document sorting/display on list islands. It would be great if there were options to organize accordion drop-down menus for files, and if you could choose how uploaded documents would be displayed.

van Passageways op 12-9-2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear that the portal is really helping to build a community at your bank. We definitely appreciate the feedback, and I will pass it along to our Product team.

Easy to Use

Beoordeeld op 19-7-2018
Curtis C.
Programmin Analyst
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Consistency of information for staff. That sounds simple. We had 5+ offices using different versions of the same process and only one was using the correct version. It created nightmares of auditing and review. Having a one-stop-shop for ALL policies, procedures, etc. has saved us countless hours of addressing inconsistencies. It also makes training easier. This is just one simple use that has made a huge impact. The numerous other uses are a bonus.

Pluspunten: I like that there is one place for staff to get everything. It keeps everyone up to date and creates consistency. Everyone has the same information - procedures - forms - etc.

Minpunten: If you don't plan on how you are going to use the program well, then you'll need re-design or other maintenance. It is best to put extra effort into the initial stages. Otherwise, some processes can be clunky or items buried and hard to find.

van Passageways op 6-9-2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know!

Easy to Use and Super Convenient

Beoordeeld op 4-9-2019
Samantha B.
Executive Administrative Assistant
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: OnSemble has made communication between departments and bank wide much more efficient. Before OnSemble, we had to email people directly for flyers, policies, memos, etc., but now it is all located in one location making it easier for all! We are a small community bank so we did not think this was something we needed, but after having we are thrilled and can't wait to see it evolve.

Pluspunten: This software is very easy to use and user friendly. I have no background in building/maintaining an Intranet (nor have I ever used one) before and OnSemble made it so easy to maneuver. There is so much you can do and customize to make your own and if you're experiencing any issues Support is there to save the day!

Minpunten: While there is A LOT you can customize and make your own, there are some things that cannot be changed/altered and it can be frustrating. There are definitely ways to work around it though!

van Passageways op 10-9-2019

Thank you very much for your review of OnSemble! I'm so glad you are finding it easy to use and a real game-changer for your bank. If you ever have questions or feel like you need additional training, let us know.

OnSemble and the Passageways Team Are Just What We Needed

Beoordeeld op 27-1-2017
Jessie L.
Core Systems Specialist
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: OnSemble is exactly what we needed to create a more engaging, interactive portal for our employees. We have been able to build and maintain our portal, even those of us without a high amount of technical know-how, thanks to the simple-to-use design and the unsurpassed support from the Passageways team.

Pluspunten: You don't have to have an education background in software to learn & manage the product effectively. Which also means that managing this is not time consuming. Also when we have ideas and suggestions Passageways is very open to them, asks questions to understand & works to include the new features or make the improvements you suggest.

Minpunten: At times some of the modules or islands don't function as simple or as straight forward as you would expect. But, as long as you share your frustration or suggestions for improvements with Passageways they do what they can to improve it to your satisfaction.

van Passageways op 6-9-2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear that it's exactly what you've been looking for in a solution. We definitely appreciate the shout out for our Support team. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know!

The people at Passageways, from the CSMs to the tech support staff are AWESOME.

Beoordeeld op 18-5-2017
Angela S.
QA, Process & Project Mgmt
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love that the possibilities nearly endless. How my portal looks and feels is completely up to me. I love that when I have a question, i can always get a quick answer from Tech support, without them making me feel like an idiot or that I am bothering them.

Minpunten: Ha! Its the same as the most in some respect. Starting with a completely blank page is so intimidating. I think it wouldve been easier for us during the initial design if we had a few pre-built templates to choose from that we then could've customized. The modules that are configured within the island itself are definitely easier for novices.
I would really like better control of permissions. For instance, I would like to have permissions for a particular page rather than the entire workgroup. Possibly even specific islands within specific pages. I would like for more customization that it currently controlled by a CSS to be integrated into the portal so that people without design experience can more easily make those custom changes.

van Passageways op 6-9-2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm thrilled to hear that the Support and CSM teams are really doing it for you. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know!

Intranet Portal Review - OnSemble

Beoordeeld op 21-5-2019
Erin M.
Project Support Specialist
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've been working with OnSemble for about 4.5 years. I've learned a lot about development and collaboration and have seen the platform change and improve year after year. Passageways is dedicated to providing the best product and is always making changes to their software to support the needs of their clients.

Pluspunten: This software allows us to create and maintain an engaging usable intranet portal without hiring outside programmers or spending excessive time trying to figure out what we are doing. The end result is a professional, functional and aesthetically stunning intranet that is easy to use.

Minpunten: Because we house it on our internal server, some changes require a phone call to customer support and scheduling access to our server, however that is not the norm if you're not hosting it yourself.

van Passageways op 5-9-2019

Thank so much for taking the time to review OnSemble! We are thrilled you are enjoying it and that it's helping your team so much.

Our OnSemble Experience

Janice A.
IT Assistant Vice President
Bankwezen, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with OnSemble has been really great. I have met a lot of great people and I've learned what others are doing. It has helped us put some best practices together and made our road to success that much easier.

Pluspunten: What I like most about the software is that no matter what questions I have, my CSMs and tech support are always there to assist. They offer great advise and suggestions. If they do not know the answer they escalate the issue to their development team.

Minpunten: Being a long term customer at times you were limited at what you could do. However, I like the direct their are going in and I see great things.

van Passageways op 6-9-2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! We are always here for you, so I'm happy to hear how helpful everyone has been. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know!

User friendly system with top notch support

Pamela M.
Human Resources
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall we have had an awesome experience with Onsemble and Passageways. The level of support that is available is fantastic. Our previous intranet provider was located in another country and any type of support was limited to their working hours which was TOTALLY opposite of ours. They also seemed to "nickel and dime" us on everything. Onsemble support has been easily accessible AND at a FANTASTIC price point.

Pluspunten: Onsemble is easy to use and creates a high quality and very professional image within our organization. Anytime we have questions or experience technical difficulties I always feel like I receive 100% of the technicians attention until my problem is resolved.

Minpunten: the forms module is my least favorite app. It is very antiquated and I had higher expectations HOWEVER, I do believe that this module is on the radar for an upgrade. Yay :)

van Passageways op 6-9-2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving your image across your bank. I hope the recent updates have helped with the module challenges you were having.

Passageways :)

Courtney E.
Member Relations Manager
Financiële dienstverlening, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our company is fully taking advantage of being able to organize our policies and procedures, having the employees be able to access whatever is needed to get through their work day, and continue to grow for our company.

Pluspunten: Passageways is a great tool to make your work environment work as a community. You can make it fun and navigationally/organizationally friendly. The support from their staff members gives you the ability to make it your own.

Minpunten: If you are not a computer whiz, it can be overwhelming once you begin building pages. However, the tools given to you along with staff support will help you through the obstacles.

van Passageways op 5-9-2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm happy to hear you are having very little issues. However, we do appreciate that feedback, and we are here if you ever need anything.

Helps Connect All Employees

Emily T.
Portal Admin
Bankwezen, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We are able to connect all employees across the country, and drive culture change through the portal. Our employees know if it's on the Portal it's the most up to date and accurate information, and the ease of updating makes that possible.

Pluspunten: The support we receive from our Customer Success Manager is outstanding. I know I'll always get the perfect solution or help with any issues.

Minpunten: Some of the modules and permission settings are outdated and a little complicated to use. However, they’re actively working on updating these in the next few releases.
We're excited to see the changes coming soon.

van Passageways op 6-9-2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board. Please continue to push those bugs and suggestions to your Customer Success Manager, so we can get those worked out.

OnSemble Review

Beoordeeld op 27-2-2019
Shaylan K.
Appliaction Technician
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been working with OnSemble for years and overall have a good experience with the system.

Pluspunten: I like that there are so many different modules within the system. It's ability to do so many different things on one "website".

Minpunten: Although many improvements have been made to the newest version sometimes it does still feel a little clunky. It would be nice if they were able to develop it into a more modern system that allows users (that don't know a whole lot about web design) to be able to create a modern looking site for their institution. Example:Wix.com

van Passageways op 5-9-2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad you are happy with the more recent improvements, and we are working towards others. If you need anything or help creating a page, our team is more than happy to assist.

Great Internal Intranet Platform

Kyle E.
Training Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have been longtime customers and we have always had awesome support and have been able to build a very useable intranet with OnSemble.

Pluspunten: This platform allows our staff to easily build and deliver high quality and current materials to our staff with a website feel. The functionality to the end user is very easy to navigate and easy to follow while similar for those portal administrators. The Passageways support staff is AWESOME, too! The whole group has a "can do" attitude.

Minpunten: Sometimes the permissions and module setup can be a little clunky.

van Passageways op 6-9-2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's improving communication across the board. It's always wonderful to hear about our great Support team, so thank you for the shout out.

Great Staff and very easy to customize

Garrett N.
IT
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This team isn't just another company. They actually care about you, your team, and your project. Thank you to the OnSemble team!

Pluspunten: This software is very easy to learn, use, and adapt to. You could be very simple with this, and get the job done, or be more advanced and create some amazing work. NOTE: The support team was very responsive to us with any upgrades, issues, or questions.

Minpunten: There's not a lot you CAN'T do with this software. They are always coming out with upgrades, which is actually going to fix some minuet requests / issues.

van Passageways op 6-9-2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm happy to see that you are finding new ways to work with the software. If you ever feel like you are in need of additional training or for any new team members, let us know!

A go-to resource for our team!

Beoordeeld op 4-9-2019
Internal Communications Specialist
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: OnSemble is the perfect solution to connect our team that is spread across 15 locations. We use it as a communications channel and source of truth for procedures, processes, information and forms. On top of a great product, the OnSemble support team is AMAZING! Very engaged, accessible and responsive. I feel like they care as much about the success of our portal and end users as we do!

Pluspunten: We've been a Passageways customer since 2012 and are extremely pleased with the robust capabilities. While it's great as is, the commitment to continually upgrading features and functionality is very much appreciated. We're looking forward to a full redesign next year to take greater advantage of the many recently launched enhancements.Can't wait to make a great intranet even better!

Minpunten: Love the existing platform, but would like to see a mobile app in the future!

van Passageways op 10-9-2019

Thank you very much for your review of OnSemble! We appreciate you being with us for so long, and I'll be sure to pass along the kudos to the Support team. There are some exciting things coming soon.

OnSemble has been an amazing tool for our bank to unify employees and build a strong culture.

Beoordeeld op 18-5-2018
Brad M.
Marketing & Business Development Assistant
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The primary benefits have been culture building and information dissemination. This has cultivated a family atmosphere among employees at all levels of the bank and pushed us forward in accomplishing organizational goals.

Pluspunten: We love that OnSemble allows us to connect every employee across the bank from tellers all the way up to our executives. Employees feel more involved in each others' lives which cultivates a sense of family and increases buy-in across the board for our bank's mission and vision.

Minpunten: We have no complaints. The customer service has been absolutely fantastic and Passageways is a top notch company. As we move forward, we will definitely continue with them.

van Passageways op 6-9-2019

Thank you for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm glad to hear how it's making you feel connect across your bank. I will definitely pass along those kudos to our Support and Customer Success teams too.

The Sky is the Limit

Beoordeeld op 28-3-2019
Jon C.
Project Specialist
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The sky is truly the limit with this software. Onsemble gives you the tools and lets your imagination run wild. You can create your pages however you want and create something totally different than another institution using the same software! Their tech support will even assist you if you run into a road block.

Minpunten: It may be intimidating at times, but the resources are there to help you. You will never feel alone!

van Passageways op 5-9-2019

Thank so much for taking the time to review OnSemble! I'm thrilled it's doing so well for you and that you are finding it so easy to use. If you ever need anything, please let us know.