SalesRabbit reviews

Over SalesRabbit

De enige keuze voor uitgebreide verkoopbevordering.

Meer informatie over SalesRabbit

This makes knocking some times frustrating and forces me to use other apps to know who are homeowners in the neighborhood.

Beoordelingen van SalesRabbit

Waar voor je geld

SalesRabbit heeft een totaalscore van 4,2 van 5 sterren op basis van 184 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je SalesRabbit eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (184)

Randon
Randon
Sales Associate in VS
Meubels, 11-50 werknemers

Worked Well

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Sales Rabbit was very simple to use and did what I needed. It helped me manage my sales area and was easy to get customer service.

It wasn't super good about keeping me up to date with appointments.

Jacob
Jacob
Owner - Co-Founder in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 51-200 werknemers

The bouncy rabbit

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I loved the pins, it saved me wasted time knocking on doors that was useful in facilitating more sales. I cant say there is anything better out there.

I really like the pin feature that allows me to drop unique color pins on homes that allow me to better know which homes have been contacted and which homes have not been. This is a great resource for follow up visits. it requires a team to still makes solid notes and make sure they are working hand it hand. I also enjoyed the maps functionality.

I did not love the communication aspect of the app, real time communication is key for me with sales. While I loved the pins and map, I did not love how sometimes it seemed to lag when I was going to a new area, it felt like it was buffering and would load all the pins in one area, it may have been more of an internet issue, but overall I thought there was a lot of good that outweighs the bad. This software works great hand in hand with other sales tools.

Mosese
Sales Manager in Fiji
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 201-500 werknemers

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I think overall it is more efficient compared to the other software we use

Messaging is one of the most useful features i find it easier to communicate

Just some of the information are a little outdated

Amber
Project Specialist in VS

Lots of bugs

2,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It seemed very promising, but in the end it was very frustrating when our reps couldn't see their pins or areas (amongst other things). More hassle than what we bargained for and headaches all around.

I loved that it would show you where your current customers are (when it worked) and it was easy to draw and assign areas. It was really easy for our sales reps to fill in the customer information and payment information usually transferred over to our system pretty well.

There were many instances this summer where a rep couldn't see his pins and therefore knocked into current customers. Sometimes their areas would diasappear or wouldn't save after having been assigned. Other times it would show multiple pins for the same customer, etc. Sales Rabbit's customer service team (when we could reach them) was always willing and ready to help but they didn't necessarily fix the problem right away because it was more of a programming issue that took time to remedy. Often times it would reject a contract for whatever reason and the rep had to wait to submit it later. This would result in some contracts (and therefore, payment information) being lost.

Kate
Director of Operations in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Great tracking tool for canvass/field rep teams

4,0 4 maanden geleden

This is the program we use in our canvassing team for lead generation/tracking. They submit their leads and appointments through the Sales Rabbit app. We use a Zapier link to generate email form submissions for our office staff. It streamlines things for our field team. Also, there is a mapping feature where our field team manager can designate neighborhoods to each team lead, so they know which areas they are being dispatched to each day.

The admin dashboard is a bit dated and the setup for teams/territories can be confusing.

Assistant Branch Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Sales Rabbit

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is great and constantly becoming better.

This software was clean and neat and easily filterable. It kept good door-to-door sales records and made for good area management. Managers are able to assign area to sales reps and monitor their activities in real time. The app is real easy and self explanatory. It very useful to keep data in all service areas to know of good leads for future reference.

There were some occasional glitches with but customer support was good and getting back with you and helping to fix problems.

Paula
Paula
Project Execution Manager in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 10.000+ werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Application is great, service and support need work.

3,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Initial meetings and project work were well executed. Post-project transition to daily support has been a challenge. In Field Sales, timing is everything, waiting 2-3 days or even weeks to hear back about an issue results in lost sales every day.

Sales Rabbit was an upgrade from an old application that had more lead management and geo-locating features.

Not as customizable for integrations. We intended to eliminate some manual steps in our process with this application but have yet to realize that full functionality.

William
William
Business Management Financial Analyst in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great Tool for Outside Sales Team

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great tool for territory management, enjoy using this tool to redesign sales rep and customers.

The use of the software and the ability for the outside sales team to use this software to prepare and deliver presentations with customers.

The only down side to this software is the internet access for items stored in the cloud and the inability to run right from personal device without access.

Jenna
Jenna
Founder in VS
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

Great outside sales management application

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The application is perfect for tracking your outside sales and managing it to be able to follow up and close the deals! I love how you can assign neighbourhoods as well to keep track of each rep in each area!

Nothing so far! It's really one of the best tools out there to manage outside salse

Nicholas
Consultant in VK
Kantoorbenodigdheden, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Good Fieldsales Software

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, very positive, when I run field sales campaigns it's my first choice of software to use.

This software is great to keep track of the whole sales process and build leads, you can easily add pins with notes for prospects info, plan your day using the maps and easily add all kinds of date, there are even different colour pins to change the status of leads. It's a smart field agents' tool.

It's hard to find any cons it does exactly what it's supposed to do and more. Maybe adding more features in the future would be good like integrating zoom or being able to save and export data more quickly. It works perfectly fine at the moment though, without that on the free trail.

Ben
CEO in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 51-200 werknemers

Selling and running sales teams using Sales Rabbit

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Managing hundreds of sales reps in the field in multiple cities and states who are selling various products has been challenging to meet all their needs and marry up the needs of our company and wishes of the shareholders. Our executive team reviewed various canvassing and field sales solutions to determine which one provided the best suite of features, was reliable, and inspired enthusiasm from sales reps to use the solution. As a direct to home sales company we need to have high reporting on how sales reps are using their time in the field and what they are doing with their time. Because Sales Rabbit allows us to see in real time the performance indicators that we care about, we can have productive performance conversations with individual reps or entire teams. The data from sales rabbit helps us lead our people and learn what high performing reps are doing so others can replicate. We streamlined our entire sales process into one application and everything our sales reps do is right within the app. Sales people like simple, mobile, processes that allow them to focus on the prospect and not the process. We track activities and prospects which cause us to close more deals and follow through on creating a relationship. Because our process is great, our sales reps tend to prospect and sell more so they earn more. This helps us retain our sales force and create great sales culture where we keep our best talent around which makes adding new team members and recruiting easier and more scalable.

I love that our Sales Reps love it. They use it, so we get high adoption of our sales processes, it saves us resources as a result. We create a better sales experience for our sales reps and therefore our customers.

The integrations could be more complete, but they are always willing to integrate more based on need.

dawn
Project manager in VS
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

Feed The Rabbit

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love it! I was thrilled when I started with my company and they told me there was an app that kept all my doors organized. I didn't have to depend on my memory or try to remember to write it all down.

It keeps track of each and every customer I book. It tells me my homeowners info before I ever get to their door. This helps me to market my homeowner correctly. It also saves me time when canvassing door to door by keeping track of where I have been and what the result was so I don't waste time knocking doors of renters or people that don't need my services. It also allows all of us to compete against each other to see how many appt's we can put into the rabbit. Thus we feed the rabbit leads.

It doesn't function well with android sometimes which slows me down. We have to reboot our phones or uninstall it every now and then for it to work properly.

Consumentendiensten, 201-500 werknemers

Best tool out there to stay organized

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: SR has been crucial to my success. It keeps me organized and I no longer miss out on appointments like before. It's awesome for managing your own personal area and that of your teams. Well worth the investment.

It's ability to organize everything.

There's different features I would like added like Geo fences for my reps and the ability to create my own icons/markers within the app. I would also like it if I could load info into the lead like a picture.

Reactie Sales Rabbit

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback John! We are always looking to improve SalesRabbit. The ability to add attachments (including images) to the lead is coming later this year! As for customizing lead icons/markers that is done at the company level. If you have feedback for the lead statuses be sure to pass that on to your company admins.

Sales Rep in VS
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

Great for door to door sales!

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I enjoy using sales rabbit! I have seen a lot more success in using sales rabbit than with out using it! I have more confidence in what I'm doing and who I'm selling to. Making leads has become a lot easier and to get the sale faster, giving me more time finding more sales! I have had some glitches in the leads and when I'm trying to put up leads of houses they are not loading but other then that I have really enjoyed it!

It allows to be more confident in selling because I have the information necessary to know how I can best help the people I'm talking to receive the best quality of services!

I have seen quite a few glitches in the leads when trying to pull up houses. I have seen that a lot of the information on houses are not up to date!

Justin
Justin
Account manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 201-500 werknemers

Great if you haven't experienced anything else yet!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Just fine - but once i changed to another platform, i have never had the desire to switch back.

This software was amongst the first that i used for Door to door independent contractor work. It worked well for what it needed to, the ability to upload images to leads was strong, note taking, and specific lead notes was great too.

The worst part about this software is the battery that is required to run it... you need a portable charger or two to stay alive. Other similar apps in the market seem to provide similar services for less battery usage.

Recruiting Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Technology

4,0 4 jaar geleden

For door to door sales this technology changed the game! I love that you can see your assigned area and mark which houses you’ve talked with and even put futures of if they’re a customer, wasn’t home, not interested, etc.

I feel like they were trying to update to much of the software to quick. There were many days the app wouldn’t not work because they were doing updates.

Colin
Detailhandel, 201-500 werknemers

Great product! Makes d2d way easier.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After three summers of doing d2d sales sales rabbit has improved each and every year. I lobe how they continue to change and make their product better and more user friendly. So simple to use and to grasp the concept of how it all works. Very easy to set up and easy to train new reps on how to use it! Great product. I would reccomend it for sure.

The leads! When yhey work right and are acurate.

IT Department Director in VS

Lots of Potential but unstable

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great when it works. Really good UI and Design. Works really well as a Door to Door Sales Tool. Unstable. Until the stability issues are resolved, I would not recommend.

Ease of use is really high. It provides many amazing tools for Door to Door sales. (Area Management, Lead Pins, Easy to fill out contracts, etc...) It looks sleek and modern, and gives you the tools to sell door to door electronically.

Stability. We have used the software for 3 Years and each summer there seems to be some sort of feature that doesn't work or is broken. Last summer was the worst, there were a few weeks where reps could not login to the app and could not submit agreements (among other issues). Seems like Sales Rabbit may have just outgrown their server capacity?

Kalin
Kalin
VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Excellent Sales Application

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used the Sales Rabbit app as a door to door salesman for over a year now. I find that it is an excellent app for tracking sales, qualifying customers, making notes about certain dwellings, and finalizing sales.
I find the ability to make notes on certain houses very beneficial. I have often noticed signs of a good customer at a house, but then been unable to find them home that day. Sales Rabbit allows me to make notes and come back to find that home again with ease. I also love that I can keep track of the houses I've visited which have no interest or who simply weren't home. This has maximized my time efficiency.
The app is excellent for moving the sales process along. It allows me to show customers information about the product I am selling so that they are engaged in the sales process. I am also able to show them what they are signing up for as I move through the sales process on an electronic form. This allows me to lead them through the product they will be signing up for, finishing with their signature and acceptance of the deal. The app then allows me to submit the order easily and have my office set up their installation quickly and efficiently.
The only improvement I would recommend is some more accuracy on the credit reporting the app offers. I have been in neighborhoods where the app shows terrible credit, but found customers who were more than qualified to purchase my product.
Overall though, I find the Sales Rabbit app to be a huge asset to my sales work, streamlining the process.

Bradley
Business Partner in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Prequalify, prequalify, agreements!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This program is especially amazing for allowing me to establish whether a customer has enough credit to move forward or if I'm wasting my time. The real benefit if this program is the amount of time it cuts off from the call center. Eliminating the risk of typos and clerical mistakes. Also. The ability to save leads for the future makes this app juice! One more boon, I love the one touch navigation to a leads house.

The ability to prequalify my customers, and handle most of the paperwork online

No cons I can think of.

Stetson
Owner in VS
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

SR reviews

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sales rabbit is a great and easy way to organize all of my sales. It looks professional and customers don't question the legitimacy of protecting the customers information. I love how it tracks the areas that I have gone to and also allows me to cracked my sales reps areas as well.

Very organized and easy to use. It allows me to show my customers their information and how it is protected. It is a legitimate see to show that the service we are doing is legit.

none.

Juan
Sales Manager in VS

Great for street tracking, mapping out area, the tools and videos are great!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

The format of how its setup once you get into the app. Its very easy to navigate throughout the app while using to show customers information. Also i love the way it keeps track of all sale and installs.

There's really nothing bad i can say about the app really i guess i would have to say getting kicked out for not being connected to wifi but i haven't experienced that in a long time.

Phillip
Manager in VS
Telecommunicatie, 201-500 werknemers

down the rabbit hole

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sales rabbit has been such a godsend for my job! It makes me look more professions than ever! I love being able to have all the information I need to be successful at my fingertips!

The area management and agreement feature.

Sometimes it can be slow.

Garrett
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great service, we can add leads when we want and it is very user friendly

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Being able to track everything I was doing throughout the day.

Ease of adding leads and being able to customize it to our company's goal. We serve for Att and they supply us with info that we can transfer straight to Sales rabbit.

Lag on loading areas. Sometimes when you assign areas to a sales rep it will take a while for it to load on their end.

Kolton
Regional sale manager in VS
Draadloos, 201-500 werknemers

Sales management

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the app work performs great!! There are a few features we are working on adding. For your basic tools, canvas, leaderboard the app is awesome easy to use and train on. If something is wrong they are very quick to fix it!