Dynamics 365 reviews

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Dynamics 365

Geïntegreerde bedrijfsmanagementoplossing die financiële, klantrelatie- en supply chain-processen automatiseert.

Meer informatie over Dynamics 365

4.150 reviews worden weergegeven

Ty C.
Ty C.
Lead Business System Analyst in VS
Papier- en bosbouwproducten, 10.000+ werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Dynamics in a league of it's own

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: I have tried other CRM's in my career but none of them come close. The future of this product is incredibly bright and the cost to entry is so low that there is no reason not to give it a shot if you think it can help you. The Microsoft account management team will work with you to find the right fit for your needs and set you up for success.

Pros:

I have used this software for over 7 years and over those years have seen it grow and improve at a remarkable rate. With the introduction of Flow/Power Automate and Canvas Apps the abilities of this business application stack are unmatched. You are truly only limited by your own imagination. Microsoft provides great account management resources that will help keep you on the cutting edge. From a price perspective, Dynamics is very competitive. What you get out of the box cannot be touched by any competitor namely, Salesforce. You will spend a fortune to get the same utility from a Salesforce implementation. Salesforce and competitors also do not have anything like Azure. Having all of your business application ecosystem under such an umbrella is incredibly powerful.

Cons:

I have had less than ideal interactions with support. Mostly they are positive but often times they don't typically know enough about the product and will ask me for information that i already provided in detail upon initial case submission. That being said, this product is innovating and improving so much you can't possibly expect all the people supporting it to be 100% on top of their game. They SHOULD be but realistically you are going to run into people that are just intermediaries between you and someone that can actually help. This isn't really a Dynamics issue at all but you will need to rely on support if you go with an online installation.

April L.
Counselor/Assistant Project Director in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

Multifunctional Top of The Line Software.

5 9 maanden geleden

Comments: Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an extraordinary programming to utilize. I prescribe Microsoft Dynamics 365 to all the forthcoming clients. It has extraordinary and splendid highlights. It is an efficient programming and its abilities are incredible. This software has given us numerous new capacities, for example, Upgrade dynamic Improve business measure results Drive advancement Improve business measure readiness Improve client relations/administration Drive income development Cost the board Improve provider or accomplice connections Make inward/operational efficiencies Lessen time to advertise

Pros:

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an incredible apparatus for booking and making work processes viable. With Microsoft Dynamics 365, we can deal with our staff individuals in an expert way. The dependability of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is something worth being thankful for that I have been enjoying about the instrument. It has been not difficult to utilize and alter.

Cons:

Disdaining Microsoft Dynamics 365 has not been a possibility for us. I'm intrigued by Microsoft Dynamics 365. It has been a splendid programming. I like its dependability. It is so noteworthy. I'm a glad customer. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is incredible and solid. It makes field the executives of our staff individuals smooth and noteworthy. It likewise makes it basic for us to oversee client connections without any problem. It has been the best.Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a quality programming to utilize. It has quality highlights. We won't change things by any means. The ideal-ness of the merchant's reactions makes things astonishing.

Chris C.
Systems Analyst in Canada
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Limited Functionality For ERP

4 3 weken geleden New

Pros:

We've used Dynamics for over 8 years as our main ERP. The reports and tracking it provides from an financial point of view is great and allows our leadership team to closely follow the company's business. We also use it on the production floor to maintain a workflow on customer's orders, inventory and shipping.

Cons:

While we've adapted Dynamics to work for us on the floor, it has limited functionality to maintain and track inventory and production workflow. Microsoft has provided limited updates/help in adapting this software and we are now working on transitioning to another ERP software.

Matthew R.
Loss Adjuster in VS
Olie en energie, 201-500 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Unresponsive, unintuitive, bug-riddled

2 4 jaar geleden

Comments: I DO NOT recommend this product to ANYONE. The features which work only do so after weeks spent learning the software's bugs and avoiding them. This is not a finished product, and in the two years I have used it not a single issue has been resolved. Have the developers even attempted to use this? I am so far beyond being understanding of this thing's shortfalls, and I hope this is apparent in my review. Give my company a refund so that the money which Microsoft has NOT earned can be distributed to the employees who have spent hours of unproductive time compensating for Microsoft/D365/CRM's shortcomings.

Pros:

It promises to deliver a comprehensive client management system, databases information for perusal by its users, and has a lot of potential.

Cons:

The user interface is atrocious. Pages which should be full windows are contained in scroll bars in my browser window Tables within these windows are not scaleable and are improperly scaled. This cuts off row lables, column headers, and information which I would like to read but cannot Drop-down menus are not generated automatically Timesheets are sliding-windows nested within sliding-windows nested within sliding windows, all of which are compressed to less than half the height of my screen by an incompressible block of data. Timesheets wipe information without warning. New lines added to timesheets occasionally do not register, do not save, prevent submissions for review, and are undetectable until I close the timesheet, the information I entered is wiped, and I spend an hour trying to discern which portions of my billable (BILLABLE! I work by the hour, time spent on this costs my company money, costs me money by way of lost income earned in performance reviews, blatantly ruins my day, and ruins the fidelity of my timesheets by forcing me to try and back out my work for the day) The TIMER feature in timesheets, a STOPWATCH feature that should be a simple start/stop, cannot properly roll over between hours. If you restart the timer on a line, because (god-forbid) you start a task and the timer, stop the task and a timer, start a new task and a new timer, stop a new task and a timer, and restart the original task and its timer, the thing cannot simply add more time to the original line. No, when it reaches the next hour (1.4 -> 1.9 -> 2.0 -> 2.1 is expected and correct behavior) it just fails entirely, and continues to neglect full hours going forward. (1.4 -> 1.9 -> 0.0 -> 0.9 -> 0.0 -> 0.9 -> 0.0 -> 0.9). This is a baseline thing which i would consider only a slight step up in difficulty from not deleting my activity description (which CRM does frequently) But why am I having to rank timesheet features by difficulty? My company has paid for Dynamics 365 services, and it is functional to the minimum degree. Contact entries cannot be related to more than 3 cases? The "Recent Cases" table on the right is not one table - it's FIVE IDENTICAL TABLES arranged vertically along the right side of the screen. Of these, the top and the bottom entries CANNOT be used, and attempting to associate the Contact to a Case returns an error. The MIDDLE THREE tables only accept ONE ENTRY each - my contact is associated with DOZENS of case files, and I am limited to THREE? This list goes on. This product is awful. This is absolutely awful. DO NOT purchase this product. I am a baseline wage-earner in my company, and am not whatever customer-relations / customization employees Microsoft use to field customer complaints / cater this service, but whatever they are doing is doing done poorly.

Valdas T.
Project Manager in Litouwen
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 51-200 werknemers

Daily user review, CRM porpose

4 2 maanden geleden New

Comments: in general, when the system is understandable, then it is convenient to use because of the view of the customer's company tree, the responsible persons. also all information related to this customer can be tracked in one window: communication, offers, correspondence, etc. it is also useful when you have multiple departments in a company and they are communicating with the same customer, you can track communication and share information with colleagues within the company.

Pros:

the system is suitable for use, especially for partners who have a subsidiary. In this case, we can clearly see the company tree and divide the responsible persons.

Cons:

understanding the system is not easy. there is a lot of duplication, which makes it difficult to trace communication with the client.

Fon A.
Proprietor in Kameroen
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

Helps the company and customers to improve their communications.

5 8 maanden geleden

Comments: Since having this product, we have seen an increase in company revenue due to increase in sales as this product helps us to facilitate communications between the company and its clients.
Also the overall techniques which helps employees to be attentive to customers helped us greatly in the overall growth of our company.

Pros:

The possibility of interacting between users and clients, and its ease of use is what makes Microsoft Dynamics 365 the best. In addition, it's interface also makes it very easy and straight forward to register negotiations between user and clients. Due to the need of our company to grow financially and to also generate trust between the company and its clients is what made us to implement and use Microsoft Dynamics 365.

Cons:

The scripts of Microsoft Dynamics 365 affects its performance to an extend, and the program is also unpleasant when used on a tablet when one is out and about. These a what I like least about the product.

Gilson D.
Compras in Brazilië
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers

Our life just got easier after Microsoft Dynamics 365

5 11 maanden geleden

Comments: We are counting on a complete CRM solution, with all the necessary tools so that our company can manage the relationship with our customers, and also an ERP, which allows us to elaborate more accurate planning and manage all company resources, from stock up to the size of the workforce needed to complete Production.

Pros:

I liked the marketing management where it is possible to understand the habits, needs, and desires of the customers, allowing them to develop more intelligent and efficient marketing strategies.

Cons:

The integration of some of the processes was very difficult and had to hire specialized technicians to solve the problem encountered.

Naomi B.
Owner/Executive in VS
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Reasonably Priced Assistance from a reputable Company

5 8 maanden geleden

Pros:

Dynamic 365 is customer service driven, which is always the first thing I am looking at. While many new entrepreneurs will look at this as too big of investment; I would recommend this to them in a heartbeat! Whenever you have a question, they are at your side! 365, 24/7!!!

Cons:

Overall, I would say that I haven't found any negative features yet. This is pretty surprising, coming from a semi-critical person such as myself! If I had to say something on the cons side: When initially beginning with this program, maybe more descriptive directions? It turns some people off to products when they have to wait for a live agent, and even worse- that's the only option! I didn't make this a priority simply because I'm not in the category. I'm 31 and know my way around technology!

Anna D.
Project manager in Ierland
Grafisch ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

Perfect

5 10 maanden geleden

Comments: My overall experience was very pleasurable. It was smooth and very productive way of applying it to everyday business life

Pros:

Its easy and effective and productive system to drive sales and deal with customer queries quickly and effectively

Cons:

It is a little hard to get used to and navigate if not used similar in the past

Shey P.
Reviewer in VS
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Used the Software for: Gratis proef

WOULD RECOMMEND TO OTHERS

3 8 maanden geleden

Comments: I am tackling alot more of my business assignments now, its helped me advance certain areas of my work. Its allowed me to have more free time.

Pros:

I really like that the software is easy to setup, it's got a great interface and easy user platform, Also is easy to understand the basics and also helps you along the way. I would recommend to others

Cons:

Well there is a bit of a problem with the pricing, but other than that it not bad

Faruk A.
Faruk A.
Head of Growth in Polen
Internet, 51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

Gets the job done but a little rigid CRM

4 11 maanden geleden

Comments: We used Microsoft tools in our entire organization. The best part of getting Dynamics 365 was the easiness of integration. All softwares and online tools work very well altogether. We never had any compatibility issues or we never spent much time to integrate other systems to MS Dynamics 365. Moreover, majority of the other tools we used already had the integration option to it. As a salesperson, I used CRM every single day. I like the contact management. Since I use Office, it was so easy to use email and Skype together on the CRM, and I was able to keep a track of every single action. I was OK to use it but if they could improve the UI, it can be a great tool. They may offer some packages for smaller teams as well.

Pros:

Easy integration with the other tools - even they are not from Microsoft CRM gets the job done Easy contract management with DocuSign and MS Drive CRM structure for the leads and potentials Customization options Reports are enough for a regular sales team but it is possible to get custom and advanced reporting Access management is better than many other CRMs

Cons:

The user interface can be improved The whole system for CRM is too rigid and not that user friendly like a few other competitors It is a good solution for large companies but if you have a team less than 50 people, maybe there could be more budget options - of course with less features

Oussama L.
Oussama L.
technician in Marokko
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers

dynamic 365 is in the field pro path o for easy tasks

4 11 maanden geleden

Comments: from my experience on the automotive business using this product was a lot more better to go far in time into the first products of microsoft ,its easiness while interacting with your acceptable intuition uploaded for years into my memory helped me to escape so much time and filling it by learning so many other skills in the service of business , i have learned that time is money , my thought was aligned with the comprehend of the product which maintain your fuction into simplicity fasteness while its cost compairing to other products mostly cheaper

Pros:

during the lifestyle of business , i have never faced so many different tasks that wasn't easy going but using the dynamic 365 from microsoft , which i have curious about its fast developement and improvement during the last 1 years by it didnt suprised my knowledgeable first sight on microsoft software during years of my work ,since the dynamic helping me to most simplified the business tasks for me while learning others future skills allowing me to go through minimizing the time of spending on other busines tasks , especially with standpoint which helped business to grow faster by includingall the organization with most fixed sales teams tasks

Cons:

one the most strenghts of the dynamics 365 if your business during the last 10 years familiar with other microsoft product like microsoft office 365 ..., you will find that is most of all similar to the simplified menu of microsoft product since that microsoft didnt lost its flavors of maintain the same aroma while you will taste navigating throughout ths dynamic 365

Keegan D.
Entrepreneur in VS
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Used the Software for: 6-12 maanden

I love the ease of user friendliness! CRM is in a category by itself!

5 12 maanden geleden

Comments: It's a CRM that is anything but difficult to utilize whenever you have gotten its hang, in the event that you are an individual who utilizes these applications there will be no issue here. It has great reconciliation with Microsoft administrations and any individual who has utilized these administrations will feel right comfortable. It's an absolute necessity requirement for any business as it goes about as a focal center point to thoroughly understand your customers, your business, advertising, money and different other client assistance alternatives. It's customization choices are likewise simple to utilize permitting you to advance your experience. Anyway there are a few negatives basically being the moderate information transfer speed because of it's cloud based sparing experience, it's versatile experience is likewise not very extraordinary as it runs gradually. Copy contacts are additionally a problem to manage in this product. Generally incredible programming to use with simply some minor issues that can be rectified.

Pros:

All that you'd require in a business field is here, to place in basic terms putting deals, advertising, money and client assistance alternatives. It is nothing obscure and somebody that utilizes CRM programming projects will feel right comfortable with this product. I like that I can follow anything I need to think pretty much the entirety of my customers and its usability is faultless on the off chance that you are somebody who has utilized these sort of projects before this is an excellent item to utilize. You needn't bother with any programming information or any sort of other outside information to alter the framework as you would prefer. It's mix as well with it's other Microsoft parties is fantastic this is something that most outsider CRM programming projects don't have henceforth making this CRM programming the best choice in the market to date.

Cons:

The mobile app isn't extremely extraordinary. There are exceptionally successive accidents and it simply doesn't give that experience which an end client expects out of such an incredible platform. Nonetheless, Microsoft had compensated for it by presenting the power applications highlight.

Sandile N.
Information Technology in Zuid-Afrika
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Microsoft : The Dynamics 365 review

5 vorig jaar

Comments: Microsoft Dynamics 265 is on a league of it own.

Pros:

I have utilized this product for more than a half year now and over those months I have seen it develop and improve at an astounding rate. With the presentation of Flow/Power Automate and Canvas Apps the capacities of this business application stack are unrivaled. You are genuinely just restricted by your own creative mind. Microsoft gives extraordinary record the board assets that will help keep you on the bleeding edge. From a value point of view, Dynamics is serious. What you escape the case can't be moved by any contender to be specific, Salesforce. You will spend a fortune to get a similar utility from a Salesforce execution. Salesforce and contenders likewise don't have anything like Azure. Having the entirety of your business application biological system under such an umbrella is staggeringly amazing.

Cons:

With the online adaptation, we have run into hardly any issues, however we do sporadically run into moderate execution. This isn't frequently, however when it happens (slow page revives, particularly in the planning instrument) it very well may be agonizing for our clients. Working out the usefulness can be fairly convoluted when planning custom highlights and furthermore following security and jobs adopts a deliberate strategy to check security of information and protection.

Gytis C.
Engineer in Litouwen
Bouwmaterialen, 51-200 werknemers

Dynamics 365

4 vorig jaar

Comments: That common look and feel also has very tight integration some of the Microsoft office types of products, so for if you're used to your spreadsheets and trying to figure out how you can continue to work within your spreadsheets either uploading information into Dynamics 365 or exporting from Dynamics 365 to excel it becomes a lot easier to do and it's fairly seamless from a integration prespective.

Pros:

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is one of the leading systems and one of the top systems in terms of market share, customer satisfaction and one of the most known year peaces in marketplace. There are two primary offers of the 365. First is business central solution what marketplace provides for customers, but on the other hand there are more complex finace operations which is the bigger Enterprise offering within dynamics 365. So you have two differnent types of solutions and business central is meant to be more simplified easier to use, easier to implement type of soliution whereas ethanol or finance and operations is meant to compete with sap and oracle.

Cons:

Different modules within the Dyniamics 365 offering are some of the common weaknesses cited by our clients that are using the product. Now in addition of some of functional strengths I just mentioned Dynamics 365 also has the advantage of having that traditional Microsoft look and feel. For those who have used office 365 or Microsoft office or other Microsoft products within your company over the years you will find that Dynamics 365 looks a lot like what you're used to whether is how you navigate the system or how you find certain things within the system it tends to have that common look and feel.

Agnes M.
Technical Engineer in VS
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

Good System for Savings and Credit Coopertaive Societies

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: I loved Dynamics, its ease of implementation and use.

Pros:

The system was easy to customize. We were able to add membership modules which captured all the biodata of the Sacco's membership which is roughly 20,000 members. This data could easily be retrieved at a click of a button without buffering or delays. We went ahead and captured passport photos and even digital signatures and ID photocopies of the members and the system did not crash. The reporting module is easy and simple, there are sample reports and we were able to also create so many ad hoc reports without a challenge. The reports we could export to different formats for further analysis out of Dynamics. The Asset management module also worked so well for us, we were able to have all the assets captured into the system and their depreciation done well and on time. We customized the Financial/operations module which captured the Sacco loaning/lending to the members and how they were able to repay the loans on time taking into consideration the loan aging process. Over all this is a good software but it needs some technical know how to customize and tweak areas of interest and you will be able to automate the whole business.

Cons:

The software needs some improvement on the financial module. The new IFRS 9 Accounting Standard being implemented by savings and lending cooperative societies require that the data is captured accurately and the reporting is accurate. This is still a challenge.

Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Marketing Coordinator in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Used the Software for: 2+ jaar

Great customizable software but a pain to learn/set up!

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: Overall this can be a fairly complicated software if you're used to more simple PM websites like Trello or Teamwork Projects. However, it is so customizable that it will basically work for any type of industry you're in. It helps us see all of our data, projects, production, and customer service in one spot instead of using different websites/softwares for each aspect of the business. I would highly recommend Dymanics, but go through their internal team to get it set up and take some training sessions first.

Pros:

This is by far the most customizable project management software I have ever used. It helps keep our entire team on track, from the customer service to product team. We are able to write all the necessary information into every single job and track where it is in our system. We love the ability to tailor this platform to our specific needs. You can pretty much make this software work for any type of company you're working in.

Cons:

This can be extremely frustrating and take a long time to set up and learn. If you transfer information over from a previous PM software, be prepared for a ton of copying & pasting. Luckily the Dynamics internal team was able to set everything up for us with a little direction, and we were back a forth a lot to get the platform to where we wanted it to be. After that, it took many tutorials and training sessions to learn all the ins-and-outs of the website, but it was worth it in the end.

Suthan C.
Senior Software Engineer in Sri Lanka
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
Used the Software for: 1+ jaar

This product settles on choices simpler in light of the fact that the incorporated information is ac

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: Dynamics enables firms to join the current advanced period, and this cultivates the procedure of basic leadership, and encourage development. With Dynamics, it is anything but difficult to foresee the customers needs, and this empowers firms to get ready satisfactorily on the most proficient method to manage their clients. Elements is a simple to utilize apparatus, which is ingenious and rich. I cherish Dynamics capacities and abilities.

Pros:

Simple to utilize, not costly, and easy to explore. Reconciliation with Outlook accessible for messaging. Its layouts are exceptionally helpful for comunicate news or tips to a business group. Coordination with other Microsoft items is extraordinary as well. Simple to redo, even a non-specialized individual can make new contacts, accounts,etc will be simple with Dynamics, no programming learning required. Client support is great with the FAQ and choices that are truly required. I can mass information to One Drive and access it synchronized with my work area. On the off chance that you make passages in a spot with no web, all information will be synchronized once web association is built up. It has a ton of additional items. The portable application is valuable for checking reports or access information when visiting clients or not before a work station. This CRM configuration permits compose all customers by classifications and access them quick and simple and recollect the customer history or significant things of the last contact or visit. All capacities you need are effectively accessible with a tick or contact. There are applications accessible for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.

Cons:

It has issues when an update is discharged. Isn't easy to use for new clients or learners. Requires a long customization to begin running Sign in portable application is excessively moderate. An excess of reaction time. Unreasonable windows, tabs and screens can make it hard to first time clients. It needs a superior menu. It just backings Internet Explorer based programs. Somewhat moderate to information input if not tweaked, numerous fields not by any stretch of the imagination required. Sessions break is a bulky issue. Despite the fact that it might be vital for security I don't care for it in light of the fact that multiple occasions a conversing with a client takes quite a while and it's, significant. Poor and troublesome joining with Gmail might be an issue. No visit effectively accessible. It's moderate to spare information since it's cloud based. It relies upon web speed.

Alfredo R.
Alfredo R.
ventas in Mexico
51-200 werknemers
Used the Software for: Not provided

The simplicity of the tool. It was easy to get used to.Adding SKU in bulk is also dynamic and useful

4 4 jaar geleden

Pros:

1296/5000 Like any CRM software, Microsoft Dynamics 365 allows your company to share communications, leads and opportunities to make the most of your team's time and effort. I particularly appreciate the integration with MS Outlook, although the plug-in is still a bit hard and significantly slows down performance. Integration with the complete package of Microsoft products. Level of customization and integration in third-party applications. The variety of different business line modules allows you to be used by many more people / departments than ever before. The integration of LinkedIn has made the collection of Sales Analysis much easier and has accelerated my ability to find references and presentations for new businesses. The integration of Outlook is also simple and easy to use and allows the tracking of all communications within the Sales module with a click of a button. What I like most is that I can track so many things in one place for my clients. I can see all the previous contacts, both by myself and by others. It is a place for all the documents, able to keep track of the completed tasks, the history of the client, etc. Out of the box, the system is ready to go, so if you have never used a CRM before, you can start using it directly. It is very easy to import data using Excel templates generated by Dynamics so that it does not start completely from the beginning. The system is also very easy to customize without the need of any programming knowledge.

Cons:

A single contact record can not be associated with more than one company. Many of our clients manage multiple sites, so we have many duplicate contacts. Users often find the system frustrating when it does not work, it can be slow, there are problems with it working on Edge, and there are limits to the available customizations. The connector of Outlook is difficult to use, we have downloaded it with mixed success, sometimes decreasing the perspective at unusable speeds and others that are not reliable to use. Although personalization has come a long way since the first versions, there are still some things that could be useful, such as the possibility of accumulating opportunities from secondary accounts in the main account registry. Opportunity totals can be easily accumulated, but not the actual opportunity list. Licenses are limited to full access or read only, something in between would be useful too. You can not see the exact amount of data stored in your entities. This is a big problem if Dynamics 365 only offers a limited amount of storage in the cloud by CRM. For example, I believe that the first limit of memory beings in the cloud is 10 GB for entry-level CRM users. Like us, we have a lot of integration data and add-ons, which would be very nice to understand the amount of data that. It is not customizable for our commercial use. It is not a product as effective as something built for our commercial needs, like the Megaphone.

Timothy J.
Director of IT in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement/Field Service are robust CRM and CMMS options

4 2 jaar geleden

Comments: I have used CRM in D365 for a number of years, but have been recently through a reimplementation as the FieldOne Sky product was replaced with Field Service. This was a challenging project, but proved successful. We adopted the unified interface early on so had to deal with some bugs, but didn't want a lot of retraining right after implementation with the interface change.

Pros:

The breadth of features across Field Service and typical CRM are impressive overall. The scheduling capabilities in Field Service (and now available for other scheduling items) are second to none (at least in other items compared to).

Cons:

With the online version, we have run into few problems, but we do occasionally run into slow performance. This is not often, but when it does occur (slow page refreshes, especially in the scheduling tool) it can be painful for our users.

Nagish K.
IT Officer in VK
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Best in the Bests, CRM and ERP all together

5 3 jaar geleden

Comments: Microsoft Dynamics works the same the businesses works, if it comes to management it draws charts when needed, it provides accurate data to deeply analyses it and filters makes it easier to get the exact data which we want. Integration with Office 360, Sharepoint and Office Online which is the coolest part. The deployment was much easy as the cost of license and deployment was very low from any other competitor of Dynamics in the market. So it was a great experience to get familiar with Microsoft Dynamics and use it instead of using five to ten different apps to manage the same task. I will suggest everyone who is searching for the best CRM/ERP because nothing is better then Dynamics. I am very happy with the overall experience of Dynamics.

Pros:

Everything in one place such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Field service, Customer Service, Operations and the automation which is not available in other products that are in the market right now. Most likable thing is customer support of Dynamics which I didn't see any other ERP or CRM team provide. It enables me in a real sense to be productive, intelligent in decisions and it was very very easy to adopt. Accessing and managing from PC, Mobile or a Web Browser makes it more accessible and more powerful. The look and feel (Controls/features/UI) for a different kind of user is another best thing which makes it standout. Both Enterprise and Business edition are fantastic when it comes to their design and functionalities, and the integrations with office 365 and other social apps give a lot more control and features and security which no any other CRM or ERP can, that's why I love it.

Cons:

It looks and feels kinda mashup of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc then it's a bit difficult to use it with ease at the start, so the knowledge curve for the first time Microsoft product user is a little slower and challenging for the first time for the user who is not familiar with other microsoft products.

Shashank P.
Student in Australië
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Microsoft Dynamics an Honest Review

4 3 jaar geleden

Comments: It's a CRM that is easy to use once you have gotten the hang of it, if you are a person who uses these applications there will be no problem here. It's got excellent integration with Microsoft services and anyone who has used these services will feel right at home. It's a must need for any business as it acts as a central hub to know all about your clients, your sales, marketing, finance and various other customer service options. It's customization options are also very easy to use allowing you to optimise your experience. However there are some negatives mainly being the slow data upload speed due to it's cloud based saving experience, it's mobile experience is also not too great as it runs very slowly. Duplicate contacts are also a hassle to deal with in this software. Overall great software to use with just some minor problems that can be fixed.

Pros:

Everything that you'd need in a sales field is here, to put in simple terms putting sales, marketing, finance and customer service options. It is not anything unknown and someone that uses CRM softwares will feel right at home with this software. I like that I can track anything i want to know about all of my clients and its ease of use is immaculate if you are someone who has used these kind of programs before this is a very good product to use. You don't need any programming knowledge or any kind of other external knowledge to customize the system to your liking. It's integration aswell with it's other microsoft parties is excellent this is something that most third party CRM softwares don't have hence making this CRM software the best one to pick if you want to manage your business.

Cons:

The customization options while available aren't numerous and there is a limit to the number of customization options I have. Furthermore while the app runs well with it's other Microsoft services it doesn't run very efficiently especially in the phone. A way to deal with duplicate contacts as many people use the interface and this leads to duplicate contacts. Difficult to use at start, gets easier later on but is difficult to use at start. It also supports internet explorer based browsers. It's also a bit slow to save data because it is cloud based, this may vary due to internet speed but in my testing it was a bit slow.

Obvious P.
Bookkeeper in Zimbabwe
Landbouw, 51-200 werknemers

Microsoft Dynamics : A suitable customer relationship management software

4 2 jaar geleden

Comments: I used Microsoft dynamics together with other Microsoft software programs such as office 365. I observed that the program is a enterprise resource planing program suitable for customer relationship management.

Pros:

It offers a well-known client experience thus offers the conventional look and feel of a Microsoft item. In case you are acquainted with Office items or you are utilizing SharePoint at work for your framework, at that point this is a strong choice to consider. It works the same locally or in the cloud. Users can utilize Dynamics Customer Relationship Management in case you are utilizing on-premise information stockpiling, are 100% in the cloud, or utilizing a half breed arrangement of information the board. Microsoft dynamics doesn't expect users to buy framework. There are zero foundation ventures that users should make. Users are not required to keep up this stage either, in light of the fact that Microsoft handles everything at their end. The duty of users is basic: input significant data into the Customer Relationship Management framework, at that point use it.

Cons:

It is streamlined to work with other Microsoft items. Microsoft Dynamic expects users to know their stuff, thus at the point when new businesses initially get moving, the business procedure may not be as smooth as it should be. There probably won't be an information following instrument or system set up to catch client information, potential leads, and other basic data for the business channel. Microsoft Dynamics sometimes does not take into account server code alteration.

Shahid S.
Business Developer- Sales Ops in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Dynamics CRM is the leading industry CRM

5 2 jaar geleden

Comments: Our sales process has improve and the processing time has been reduced for all orders. Dynamics has empower our sales team to make right decisions, they feel equipped with all necessary information. We are able to create better visibility for everyone and work sales performance management.

Pros:

Reporting is made very easy with Dynamics, there are so many inbuilt templates for report and dashboard which can serve most of the needs. Our Sales flow has improve with Dynamic in place with better lead management. Sales team is most benefited as they feel equipped with the necessary information and they achieve better results. Page layout is very user friendly for all records, like opportunity, quote, account. The support team is very prompt and helpful, with their help you can use Dynamics to the best of it capabilities.

Cons:

The only thing that I come across is, inline edit capability is not available in the reports. Apart I am very happy and satisfied using Dynamics

Senior Business Analyst MS Dynamics CRM in Australië
Voedselproductie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Dynamics 365 for Sales

4 3 jaar geleden

Pros:

- Its very intuitive specially after the unified interface introduced by Microsoft we have a seamless interface across all platforms including Web, Tablet, Mobile. - Integration with any system including MS office, Outlook, Dynamics AX, NAV, GP is pretty straightforward after the advent of CDS platform. - The power platform (Power BI, MS Flow, Power Apps) is a power pack of creating very handy utilities for your business. - With power apps i have created multiple apps for my business users with zero programming skills. -Power BI platform allows you to create comprehensive reports using OOB templates available for Sales, Service Management etc. - The licensing is pretty straight forward and generous. With one Customer engagement license i was able to utilize almost everything under the Dynamics 365 umbrella including power apps, power BI and MS Flow etc.

Cons:

- The mobile application is not very great. There are very frequent crashes and it just doesn't provide that experience which an end user expects out of such a great platform. However, MS had made up for it by introducing the power apps feature. - Some features are just too hard to implement. It all looks good from the list of features that the platform has to offer but when you actually want to implement it, the data required to simulate that feature is a piece of work e.g. Sales AI, Relationship Assistant