Easy Projects reviews

Over Easy Projects

Easy Projects is een cloudgebaseerd PPM-platform voor snel evoluerende teams binnen middelgrote organisaties en grote ondernemingen.

Meer informatie over Easy Projects

It helps me get my projects across the finish line in time.

Reports take 30 min to refresh. Have to pay extra to get this to refresh immediately.

Beoordelingen van Easy Projects

Waar voor je geld

Easy Projects heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 251 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Easy Projects eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (251)

Shahila
Shahila
Business Development Manager in Maleisië
Facilitaire diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Project management software with useful customization

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I really love that Easy Project has multiple choices for the project view, which every user can choose the project landscape view that they want. Each of the task are accompanied by the task progress percent or tracker, thus making the process in tracking our project accomplishment percent is very easy.

I would really love if they make changes and updating the system so that user experience with this software could improve. For now, the communication platform, like the private message is still quite lacking in the feature, there are no notification that we can see if the recipient has read our message or not.

Christian
Christian
Temp Office in VS
Machinebouw, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Easy Projects - Honest Review

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Easy Projects has really helped our business quote projects and collect data on our previous projects. This made it possible to make comparisons and drill into our data to determine where our weaknesses were. We we're able to identify key areas, and improve them, creating shorter lead times, and increasing the efficiency of our resources.

I like the structure Easy Projects provides. It's nice to have a software that is pre-built and ready right out of the box to collect your data and analyze it with reports. Instead of using software that you have to build your own reports, charts, and metrics. Easy Projects makes it simple to budget resources, time, and capital. Easy Projects also integrates with Zapier, which helped us automate most of our time entry needs.

Some times the structure was too ridged. The financial tab isn't built for non-profit, and the learning curve for using the software was fairly steep.

Charlie
Project Manager in VS
Programmaontwikkeling, 10.000+ werknemers

Great Project Management Tool

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

As a program and project manager, reporting is critical to my job because I do report to senior-level executives. Therefore, the reporting capabilities are great and I need very little modification to present all the critical metrics, especially budgets, that they are looking at to show project health.

Because I'm responsible for program integrations, I find it more challenging with this tool to pull all the projects together for efficient reporting. I do have to put in more effort with this tool to confirm all the data is accounted for in the reports for multi-initiative reporting.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Development Writer in VS
, 51-200 werknemers

I use Easy Project but I don't administer it. My projects are tracked there.

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My boss can see that I am super productive, not only from compiling statistics, but also because she is notified as I complete tasks.

We use a general project template and that helps me remember to do all the small, "finishing up" tasks.

I wish I could adjust the column widths on the "My Assignments" page. Only about 17 letters of the project names are visible, and I need to see more than that because most of our projects start out with a similar string of letters and numbers (the date, the campus, the college, etc). I end up using the Dashboard instead, which show s ALL my tasks, not just the ones I'm working on. The second column in My Assignments isn't useful to me, so if it could be customized so I could get rid of it (or move it to the third spot, since it doesn't matter if I can't see the whole word), that would be helpful.

Senior Developer in Italië
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

toy for beginners

5,0 3 maanden geleden

I tried several software about project amangement and this is easy, like its title, and medium-featured. I think it's a good choice for who approaches project management

It's not comparable to other products of same type or category, but it has potential

Marcy
Manager of Project Operations in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Complete, well-thought-out, user-friendly solution with amazing customer service to boot

5,0 12 maanden geleden

There is a lot to list here. When we went hunting around for new PM software, we had a long list of needs & wants. Every competitor we reviewed fell way short. Not only did Easy Projects meet all of our needs, they are constantly innovating & improving upon the platform, making it better as you go. But on top of it all, they listed, and I mean I listened to and took lots of time with us to understand our needs and come up with the best approaches to tweak our instance to meet or exceed them. We're still in the implementation stages, but I'm impressed with how much work, attention to detail, and care they have put in all along the way, and I have no doubt the end product is going to be absolutely stellar. Their patience with our ever-evolving needs alone should be commended!

Wish we could tweak some native fields, but that's nit-picky stuff. Overall we're happy with everything, but again we're still in the setup & transitoin phases.

Tatiana
Marketing consultant in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Strep learning curve but perfect for complex project management

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Collaboration features and personaized forms.

The UX is poor and the learning curve is steep.

Rene
Software Tester in Duitsland
Supermarkten, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use time tracking

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

It is very easy to track time acrosss multiple tasks and projects.Also it's easy to edit times when needed.

I have to be allowed to every single task by my administrator. In the beginning this took some time, now it is faster.

member in Canada
Justitie, 11-50 werknemers

It does the job

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It does the job for what i need it for

It organizes each project separately which allows for easy organization

There are too many sections that could be more confined and precise

Arturo
Systems Design Engineer in VS
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers

Project Management Tool

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

It is easy to keep track of all the time spent on activities for each project

Contacting my administrator to grant me access to new projects I was working with

Rhonda R
Art Director in VS
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

Great! Easy to use, reliable & tracks all projects, activities & manages my available resources.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

We are an in-house CPG creative department of four. Easy Projects houses all of our creative projects/activities. The Creative team can see every project and its status at anytime. It also generates a resource report so see when my designers are over or under allocated I can make the necessary adjustments within the schedule to ensure the workload is at manageable level and adjusting schedules is easy and right at your fingertips. Easy projects holds all projects notes, so you don't have to go digging through emails. The upgrades to the system have been ongoing and great improvements but at a great price! The system is versatile and flexible to meet anyone's needs.

It is difficult to get the entire organization access to view all projects and status and our workload. They don't need full access but viewable access to activity center without paying for a full license per user.

Shelly
Area Manager in Canada
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Find it very easy to use. Like the batch operations and multi tool functions.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy organization of our projects. Easy time tracking and tracking who is working on what.

Easy to check what I need at the time. Also like being able to easily move activities into different projects if set up incorrectly. The work we do has mainly the same activities for each project. With the batch operations, it's easy to set up multiple projects at one time as well as assign the same people to various activities. Searching for time spent on various activities within projects also is easy. I can see if too much time is being spent on an activity or easily catch any errors with time being billed twice. I like being able to move an activity into a different parent activity if it was set up incorrectly at the start. The time and cost gets moved over as well. Slick.

Micah
product development engineer in VS

Hai bu cuo

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I like it and enjoy using it. The main issue I have is that there's no way to keep notifications as "unread" if I want to come back to them later. Also, I would like to be able to have a filter for all unread messages related to my projects. Those would be some nice add ons.

I like the project layout and easy gantt view. The way we log hours is nice. I like being able to assign tasks with minimal effort. Makes my job easier.

Same as above. The main issue I have is that there's no way to keep notifications as "unread" if I want to come back to them later. Also, I would like to be able to have a filter for all unread messages related to my projects. Those would be some nice add ons. If I try to export comments or a report from a certain date period I can't filter it. That would be nice. I came back from vacation and tried to get caught up on my tasks so I filtered my notifications and exported them, but it didn't help because I couldn't filter them or arrange them differently.

Reactie Logic Software

7 jaar geleden

Thank you for the wonderful review Micah!

Lisa
Lisa
Associate Director in VS

Easy Projects has been a game changer by streamlining projects and improving work processes.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Easy Projects is very flexible. We began using the software focused on the work process between two specific divisions. Upon learning of the success among these teams, more divisions expressed interest and are currently being onboarded. Although their work process needs are completely unique and require individualized approaches to ensure success, this software has proven that it can expand and adapt as needed. Your imagination is the only limit with this product!

Although minor, there are still some areas that would ideally be changed to work better for our needs as a company. However, these particular areas can't be personalized yet so we have had to adapt our processes to fit the product. These areas have not hindered our work but I do look forward to the day when they can customize all features to the specific client accounts.

Team Lead, Public Relations and Multimedia in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

A solid project management solution

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a busy marketing and communications office with a very heavy and steady workload. Easy Projects helps to foster communication within our office around projects of varying priorities.

Easy Projects helps us to establish accountability and stick to deadlines. There are multiple ways to view one's assignments, which is a helpful way to accommodate different preferences and working styles.

It's not feasible to share work product -- especially larger files, such as layered design projects or videos -- through the system. The ability to do so or otherwise foster collaboration within the platform would be very helpful.

Weiwei
Engineer in VS

Easy Projects review result

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: 1. Easier to manage.
2. Review the task and schedule more clearly.
3. Easier to find project and related info by using search tool.
4. Easier to see the detail schedule and the completed steps.
5. Can review all finished or will need to be finished tasks.
6. Easy to add drawing, photo and related info from Easy project email tool.
7. Easy to communication from different country or group.
8. Central control all projects.

1. See the info that I need by search related project. 2. Easy to review and easy to use.

Some times, it is not easy to find the info from related task because people still email from closed or from not related task or person who need to finish the task unless search all tasks or emails from the project.

Reactie Logic Software

7 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review Weiwei!

Arik
Project Manager in Zuid-Afrika
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Great, easy to use, has fantastic tutorials

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software makes keeping track of my multiple projects much easier and if I have forgotten anything the email notifications remind me. It really has evolved how I do Project Management. It just needs the ability to show the Clients the Project Plan and Gantt view that I as the PM work on and it would be fantastic.

Makes Project Management easier and is far more user friendly than standard Project Plans. Information can be edited and updated quickly. If you can't remember what to do the walk through guides are fantastic.

Presentation of the Project Plan to Clients is the only key fault. What you as the PM work with in the Activity Center is a fantastic view of the whole project, making it easy to see where things are at but this view can't be handled over nicely to the client. there are some reports and exports that an be used but non are as good and present as nicely.

Cassie
Graphic Designer in VS
Grafisch ontwerp, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

EP Review

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Easily able to log jobs, tasks, assign people to tasks.

Would like to receive live notifications once someone posts to a task. Only seem to be notified in real time if requesting approval. We often miss or have hours go by before knowing if copy, proof, etc has been posted in a particular task. Would like to be able to review past (closed) jobs, even if we weren't assigned to it before it was closed. A lot of times, we are asked to use a previous job as a starting place and have to wait for someone that has administrative access to assign us to a close job to be able to see it.

Landon
Director of Operations in VS
Publiceren, 51-200 werknemers

Solid project management system backed by a responsive support team.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Has helped the company implement project management processes, using Easy Projects as the tool to drive this. Overall, it has been a positive move for the company.

Easy Projects has good options for structuring projects and organizing how they're viewed. The Gannt charts work well; dependencies take some work but are useful once master; custom forms provide a lot of flexibility; reporting options are robust.

The way deadlines and dates work isn't the most intuitive and has caused the most issue for users. It makes sense why it's done the way it is, but has been the single largest complaint from the user baes.

Ryan
Director, Project Management in VS

Since adopting Easy Projects we have reduced our customer onboarding time by over 20%!

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Ease of use in general. Dependencies are easy to manage and tasks can be dragged to the correct spot with ease. Customer service is great, very responsive and open to suggestions for development.

When you have multiple templates it is hard to make changes to one then apply to the same tasks in other templates. Guest portal is confusing when the user has tasks that are pending but should not be started.

Adrienne
Sr. Marketing Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to Use!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use this tool to manage all of our projects, without Easy Projects we would be a mess. Our team works in Easy Projects every day and it's easy to use, works great and we like the functionality.

Projects are easily managed, where before we used excel spreadsheets and it was a nightmare. We love how easy it is now that we use Easy Projects.

It's a great tool but learning how to use it for your company can be a bit of work and take time. Thankfully support is available.

Reghina
Duitsland
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Indeed Easy to manage projects

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Last year our small Company (up to 20 poeple) was looking for a simple, user-friendly and cost-justifying solution for our ongoing and upcoming projects. We have reviewed more than 20 different softwares, including comprehensive testing for some of them. At the end the winner was Easy Projects! We were satisfied and up untill now are happy to have such an easy in-use and simple tool! Special thanks to a Support Team that is promptly reacting to any of our requests ))

Easy, intuitive, has most of the necessary functionalitites, very good and quick support, wonderful video tutorials

Time to time the software works a bit slow (Response time)

Don
Director of Information Technology in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Very easy to use. Can create project plans quickly

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ability to track multiple projects across a diverse customer portfolio

Integration with timesheet and effort tracking per task allows me to report on hours by person as it relates to a specific customer

Need to have a better view of project dependancies across a given portfolio. I'm not sure if I can make a task in Project A be related to a task in Project B

Kris
Owner in VS
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

Best way to manage multiple projects

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer service is excellent. Software developers are astute and willing to work with us on customization. Empowers us to easily manage multiple projects, schedules, budgets and staff.

The software interface is easy to use. Great time tracking!

Lots of options for customization. Finding the right one takes a little time.

Franklin
Product Engineer in VS

Using It More and More to Make Us Better

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I am very impressed with Easy Projects as a product, but also as a service. They all seem to have a great handle on how to work together to continually make the product better as well as treat the customer well. I highly recommend the product to others quite often. I see it as a great tool for figuring many things out.

Just like any other software, it's about getting people familiar with it. That being said they do have Interactive Guides now...