Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over ZenHR

Cloudgebaseerd human resources managementsysteem, ontworpen om aanwezigheidsregistratie, payrollberekening, ploegenroosters en meer te automatiseren.

Meer informatie over ZenHR

It’s a clouds based and price efficient. Localized to each country of MENA labor law.

We were shocked and found out it's due to the laziness of one of their staff. I truly believe they can not be trusted.

Beoordelingen van ZenHR

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

ZenHR heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 116 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ZenHR eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (116)

Aya
Aya
HR Officer in Jordanië
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

The innovative HRMS

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It reduces paperwork and reduce the manual workload and cut down on the need for hiring extra employees to manage the HR functions of an organisation, it also offers a high privacy and data security. Last but not least, It allows the accounting department to keep a tab on the timesheets and attendance data of employees, therefore enabling proper remuneration of the employees based on absence as well as performance.

It saves a lot of my time and effort based on the features that ZenHR provides, it also allows me to follow up on documents expiration easily, It is also easy to work on and is not complicated and any employee can work on it without the need of orientation, and the application that ZenHR has, is very easy way for every employee to submit any transaction they need.

-The color of the interface - The number of employees does not fit in the same page

Jibu
IT Manager in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Evenementenbureaus, 51-200 werknemers

ZenHR- An amaizing platform for HR tasks

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: So far I am fully satisfied with the service and the performance of the application

This is one of the best product i seen for HR team. It help to keep your employee DB, Manages all the transactions of Payroll, Handles Leaves and Vacations etc. Also this is very user friendly and straight forward.

If one employee left the company and new replacement comes to the same position and if i want to use the same email ID for the new employee (Eg. [email protected]), its not possible. This must be changed.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Nightmare! one word: avoid!

1,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is been a handful of stressful months, and errors and disasters are pilling up but we are already started looking for alternatives and will move as soon as we can without looking back.

When we saw and tested the software at first, it was all good looking software, nice interface, a lot of promises, excellent sales process, and also support. It offers almost a lot of services( databases, payroll, attendance, people requests, performance management, and that all seem to be in beta mode.

Breach of confidentiality! the company allowed access to a party without prior permission. We were shocked and found out it's due to the laziness of one of their staff! I truly believe they can not be trusted. Also, they store the company data in their servers and allowed many of their staff to access it. Our previous software never accessed our data, instead used an AWS and encrypted protocol. Many of the services are NOT matured and not easy to use, always need to find workarounds. Many many many payroll mistakes and errors. Pleasant UI but very poor UX! Very weak app! barely works.. Notifications are a mess... You need their support to configure a lot of things, and also find workaround basic issues! You need their support to add admins, they claim it's for security reasons, but that's not true.

ahmed saad
supervisor in Egypte
Marketing en reclame, 501-1.000 werknemers

An excellent program that is easy to use daily in my work in a very organized way

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Organization The program is easy to use, especially for those who pay salaries every month

More information on some data The negatives are that the program exits when opening and closing, and it is not possible to log in every time

Reactie ZenHR

8 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review, Ahmed! Please share your email with us at: [email protected]

Eyas
Customer Success Officer in Jordanië
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 11-50 werknemers

A user since 1 year

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: made our life easier

easy to use, doesn't require much steps, has all the features for us who work remotely for big organizations to keep track of everything, when we request time off, overtime request, view the employee data base, ive love it so far

from my experience so far, there are no cons, just keep up the good support.

Fareed
Sales Manager in Koeweit
Magazijnen/opslag, 51-200 werknemers

Streamlining HR with ZenHR

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: In summary, ZenHR has transformed our HR operations, making them more efficient and organized. I would highly recommend ZenHR to any organization looking to streamline their HR processes and enhance their overall HR management experience.

Onboarding new employees has never been simpler. ZenHR's onboarding module streamlines the process, ensuring that all necessary documents are completed and compliance requirements are met. This has greatly reduced the administrative burden on our HR team.

Layout is plain and simple it has to have more options at user end.

Reactie ZenHR

8 maanden geleden

Thank you for your review, Fareed! Please share your email with us at: [email protected]

Adham
Adham
Senior Social Media Specialist, Senior Graphic Designer in Jordanië
Omroepen, 10.000+ werknemers

The fully fledged software you need for your employees

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's good enough to use on both mobile and online, attendance management is accurate for the location of the office, you get salary slips straight away to check your deductions, you have all the database of all the employees in the company there, your sick leaves, annual vacation days are all in one place, you can check your balance, apply for a leave or vacation, even send important HR related document through it, over all 9/10.

i love the idea of getting everything work related straight in one software, including your salary slips, days off, vacation and annual days, sick leaves, payroll, attendance management, and it has a mobile app that actually eases all those processes, it's fast, reliable and easy to use, no complaints whatsoever.

The only think i dislike would be the complicated process of setting it up, it took a lot of time for me to get the email, and when the password is created you need to contact them again in order to activate it, it was a long process

Pauline Khate
Pauline Khate
Management Consultant in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

As a current user of ZenHR

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As a new employee in our company, I can see who my colleagues as well as the hierarchy. There is also calendar to track the holidays. It is so helpful for me. Especially I have all my important documents stored in the system.

It is so easy to use and more convenient, you can install the app in your phone and even log in to your laptop. It can track where you time in and time out. It is accurately recorded. You can request documents you need and also you can access it any time in the system.

In my 3 months of using ZenHR. I think none, I didn’t encounter any issues about it.

Ahmed
Technical Team Lead in Egypte
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

I Love ZenHR

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: very good application and helpfuldecreasing the time in HR processes

checking in and out with trackingall HR processes is faster

the mobile application needs more enhancements

mostafa
senior sales consulting in Egypte
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

perfect app and easy to manuaver

5,0 9 maanden geleden

integration is very easy , and most helpful tab is the payroll

bussiness leave requests and hr papers and very hard to acquire

Safiya
Director Institutional Learning in Jordanië
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

How ZenHR Serves My Needs

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is pleasant to use and I really like that it does not look intimidating. However I am not in the administration of it so I speak only as a user.

ZenHR is extremely user friendly and has a pleasing visual interface. I have that it does not look cramped up and help features are available. ZenHR also makes the system with many running parts look seamless.

I believe that there are features that are not available. I do not see any integrations and as a supervisor of a supervisor, I should be able to see all teams' profiles and related information.

fahmy farhath
supply chain coordinator in Sri Lanka
Sportartikelen, 51-200 werknemers

review - Alhayath Investment (SPORTA)

Opmerkingen: good

ease of use and the android mobile version

if any request we make is rejected my higher management there should be a reason in that . So plz make this option mandatory , so that every time a request is rejected we know this for what reason. Otherwise now we have to send a separate e mail to find out what is the rejection reason.

Sanjiv
CEO in VS
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

ZenHR allows Xceede to manage staff in Indian subsidiary

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Given the unique requirements of managing employees in India, we were able to use ZenHR to address all our needs. It provides a scalable platform to support our growth.

Feature rich for managing employees Innovative culture resulting in regular additions of new and relevant features Mobile app provides convenience to employees and we no longer use a time clock

No downside - it contains more features that we use frankly.

SANTHOSH
Logistics Manager in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Beveiliging en opsporing, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are using ZenHR for all our staff HR & admin requirements .

It's user friendly . We are using this software for all our HR & admin requirements . Uninterrupted service .

No complaints ever noticed about this software.

Nevert
Commercial Manager in Jordanië
Olie en energie, 2-10 werknemers

My Experience with ZenHR

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zen HR helps me keep record of my movements, as I can easily define my leaves into personal & work related.

ZenHR is the best manifestation of the Human Resources & Personnel Management, it is extremely user friendly for both users & Management. It also helps employees plan their days off year round & stay up to date with their vacation balances.

I like everything about it, however the mobile application could use some improvement.

Yanal
UI/UX Designer in Jordanië
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers

ZenHR Review

- Leave Tracking - Employee Directory - Tracking of personal profile

Not that I can think of, this is the first time I use an app like this and I am thankful that I was introduced to it!!

Moataz
Master Community Manager in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Managementconsulting, 51-200 werknemers

Perfect

Opmerkingen: Perfect

Easy to use and track along with following up

The mobile app is awesome and easy to use

Gary
Chief People & Operations Officer in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 201-500 werknemers

not a competitive HR tool

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: as a support for line manager and HR - POOR

very easy to use - simple and easy and not much training required

ZenHR is basically a leave tool with not much else capability. This is system is limited and cant process a basic payroll.

Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers

ZenHR usability

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall positive.

Very user friendly, highly customizable, excellent customer support.

Some functionalities were missing initially, but the ZenHR are very responsive to customer needs.

Rawan
Quality Engineer in Jordanië
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

ZenHR using by Quality Engineer user

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a user, this software is so user-friendly, I didn't need a training or help on how to use it.
Login feature is very helpful, where I have many ways to login.
The connection with the email is great.
Very Very useful software to be used.

As a user, this software is so user-friendly, I didn't need a training or help on how to use it. Login feature is very helpful, where I have many ways to login. The connection with the email is great.

None. I'm enjoying using this software, all is clear.

Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use

5,0 3 jaar geleden

User Friendly and easy to use, I can track my vacations and overtime

I can't say because there is nothing bad about it.

Hussam
Software Engineer in Jordanië
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Hussam

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I like most how it easy to request annual vacations

zenHR mobile app take to some time to clock in or check in

Ahmed
Senior Quality Control Engineer in Saoedi-Arabië
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Very amazing HR platform

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Everything is clear and easy to use, and I loved my experience of exploring ZENHR.

everything is good and the usability of all features is amazing and very friendly and easy.

Kareem
Senior fraud investigator in Egypte
Bankwezen, 201-500 werknemers

Good experience

Opmerkingen: Great experience

Easy use, no need to see tutorials about zenHR application

The good interface everything is amazing in this application

Mohamed
Sr. Frontend Developer in Egypte
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Excellent

5,0 9 maanden geleden

I like the mobile app experience. makes it easier for tracking attendance

sometimes check out function doesnt work