Sentry Email Defense Service reviews

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Sentry Email Defense Service

A cloud-based email filtering gateway protecting company from spam, virus, ransomware, DDoS and phishing links.

Meer informatie over Sentry Email Defense Service

• Waar voor je geld
  • Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling
  • Bron van de reviewer
  • Beoordeeld op 1-12-2016

"Excellent Protection with Exceptional Customer Support"

Opmerkingen: We migrate from old email system to TTAsia's Hosted Exchange with Sentry EDS protection. The migration was smooth with a dedicated engineer supporting us on 7x24 basis during the period. The spam in my mailbox dropped from 10+ a day to basically zero. Their spam quarantine report is easy to use to review, release, or whitelist quarantined emails. With a lot of malware and ransomware nowadays, I believe it is crucial for any company to put email security in the hands of email professionals. They are in the market for 15 years and was referred by my friend using them for 10 years. Although I am a mid-size SME, they still treat me like a VIP with phone, email and instant message support. The response is quick and act immediately without delay. Everything is keep track by the ticketing system with update. I love it and would highly recommended to anyone who is looking for good email solutions.

Pluspunten: Excellent spam and virus filtering with superb support team.

Minpunten: None