Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Zoom Events and Webinars reviews

Over Zoom Events and Webinars

Video-webinarsoftware met HD-schermdeling, hostcontrole, dialoogvenster met vragen en antwoorden en rapportage na het webinar.

Meer informatie over Zoom Events and Webinars

Before buying the premium version, we were delighted with the customer service that provided the trial period that we managed to get into the system in the absolute way.

There is often issues with freezing up or with sound kickback. Sometimes kids are kicked out or freeze for no reason.

Beoordelingen van Zoom Events and Webinars

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Zoom Events and Webinars heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 5.914 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Zoom Events and Webinars eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (5.914)

Melissa
Training & Quality Control Specialist
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

More flexible than Teams

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Shaheer
Shaheer
Technical Writer in Pakistan
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Zoom Has a Plethora Of Benefits

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoom takes much of your internet speed.If your internet connection is too slow for your Zoom meeting, you might have to check your Internet connection. While it may be slow to stream video calls, a speed of 2.5 Mbps is needed to successfully stream them.

The video conferencing software developed by Zoom Video Communications is free for up to 100 participants and a 40-minute time limit for meetings with more than two people. Zoom offers a business conference feature called Zoom Rooms, which enables you to view 49 people on the desktop screen and four people on mobile devices. Zoom also allows you to split a meeting into smaller groups for greater flexibility. Whether you need to meet with a group of customers, or need to communicate with a team in another continent, Zoom is a great choice for video conferencing.

Although its popularity continues to grow, Zoom has faced criticism for some of its security problems. In fact, it is only now being made secure after it purchased a security company to fix these problems. While the security issue isn't particularly serious, it's a reminder that security is an issue for any software or service. Security is a priority for Zoom, which takes its customers' security very seriously. The company has made a number of changes to their platform, including geofencing the region where it stores data.

Carla
Office Administrator in Panama
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The most reliable tool for my meetings

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

What I've liked the most is how easy was to use it.

The cost. May be the cost could be a little lower.

Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Living my business life on zoom

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I’m in a good position to share the pros (& cons) as my entire business is run on zoom; my 1:1 clients, group coaching, workshops, masterclasses, Meetup networking group, live broadcasted webinars, and my team who all word remotely.
The pros are many:the company has grown substantially thanks to being able to use platforms line zoom. I love that they’re fixing and tweaking (filters etc) from time to time.
The customer service is undoubtedly appalling. For months and months we’ve been trying to fix the same problems - which are many - and keep coming up frustrated.
Have been researching moving to other platforms which come much more highly recommended, however need those platforms to have better filtering options and then we’ll be jumping ship.
In summary it’s not good value for money as soon as you move on from just the regular meetings subscription and the customer service is an abomination - they won’t even zoom with you to fix a multitude of issues.

The pros are many: everyone knows what zoom is now, so makes it easier to run my business this way. Has great filters so I can improve my lighting (alongside ring lights etc) and touch up my appearance - love this feature! Can screen share with ease which is so great in my line of work (digital marketing coach) Can integrate with other platforms (switchboard for example) so can go live on multiple platforms. Can present huge presentations. Can record sessions to share with clients / attendees which is adding value.

So much to dislike. - the worst customer service I’ve ever come across. We have multiple problems with the platform that have been plaguing us for months, and go figure - ZOOM customer service will not zoom with us to sort out the issues. Back and forth with customer service is a waste of time and fruitless. - Integrations with calendars can be extremely glitchy. - Go live function is terrible. Have had to pay for external software to make this happen. - have to pay addition $$ just to ensure that attendees can’t be seen on one of our weekly webinars. The price jump from meetings is high. - can have a pretty bad lag. Our internet in Australia is not world-class, but still you’d want zoom to be performing better a lot of the time. - the settings are complicated. - the recording situation is a nightmare. We want it ALL to go to the cloud, then we download to Dropbox and share with clients. This is the most problematic issue. When integrating with goal ajd Calendly this often iverrides and sets up as saving to the desktop. Can’t change settings without cancelling and resetting. Often gets stuck converting the file on desktop (can be very long recordings) and then we’re stuffed. Again, zoom customer service are seriously disappointing. So many more things I could mention ...

Adarsh
Adarsh
Consultant in India
Computernetwerken, 2-10 werknemers

Zoom makes it easy to attend Weminars and meetings.

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing experience and totally worth it.

Easy interface, Varity of features and promising connectivity will be the best features for me.

Improvements can be made to the remote control while using screen share. other then that, everything is perfect.

Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy to use

5,0 3 maanden geleden

The video quality is great, the screen sharing and ultimately easy to navigate

potential security and privacy concerns and zoom in/out feature

Ladonna
Utilization management coordinator in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Great for virtual meetings

5,0 6 dagen geleden Nieuw

Being able to screen share woth everyone, being able to record meetings, and the ease of joining a meeting.

That sometimes the mic does not connect and no one can hear you so you have to leave the meeting and come back in.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Project Coordinator in VS
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

Zoom is a Must

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It is very self-explanatory to use and most people have already used it in some capacity so there is not a big learning curve.

Sometimes the sound can end up being a little hinky depending on the weather.

Soe Min
Network Engineer in Myanmar (Birma)
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Cost-effective App for Teleworking and events

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Simple and efficient Webinar setup, customizable registration, chat, audience engaging such as live polling, breakout rooms, Q&A, and reasonable price.

Technical glitches, Security concerns like Zoombooming

Angelika
Manager in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Zoom events

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

I love how easy it is to use and how all the functions play a great role in your daily job duties.

I love everything about Zoom events and webinars.

Jenna
Teacher in VS
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

Zooming to Zoom!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I loved the ease of use for Zoom and how easy it is to reach people and many people at once!

Zoom was so convenient to reach people when distance is a factor.

The time limit is a bummer, but not a deal breaker!

IT Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

Best Video Collaboration Tool on the Market

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoom has been a great investment for us. We have never had software or any tool so quickly adopted by our users. By using Zoom, we have cut costs on video conferencing and allowed ourselves to do more with less in regards to conferencing. It has become the go to collaboration tool, and more user are doing video conferencing/screen sharing than they ever did with another tool.

I love how simple it is to use and how robust a tool it is without much management or administration. We have never had a tool that was so highly accepted and adopted with minimal effort by our users. We love the tool so much that it has become our company wide video conferencing solution.

The biggest drawback with the tool that I have seen so far isn't really an issue with the tool as much as it is about we use it. We have had issues with being able to play video's through the Zoom at the same time as presenting. We get a delay in the video and audio when doing this. I think this would happen regardless of the solution, but it's worth mentioning.

McKenzie
Founder in VS
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

Zoom for Interviewing

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great Technology for a great price. This is a staple for my business now.

I originally signed up as this was the only video software that allowed me to record my meetings. There are many features that set Zoom apart. They are ahead of the technology curve and are constantly adding integrations as well as new features. A minor feature that my team loves is the auto airbrush (I forget what they call it) but it’s like auto tune for your face. It’s looks very natural.

They’ve had a few times where the whole network went down. Also, I’d like to be able to send surveys to my candidates about their experience after the call is over and I don’t see that option. And a small thing but when you split into groups there is not an option to chat with “everyone” any more only within the small group.

Eddie
IT Engineer - Tier 1 Support in VS
Entertainment, 201-500 werknemers

Zoom Video Webinar Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I recommend the Zoom webinar feature for companies that host a lot of big internal all-hands type meetings as well as for those that have events with guests.

I like that the webinar feature is so easy to set up compared to other services that we have used in the past.

It is a bit different how you run a webinar just using your laptop compared to a whole AV setup. Some features are not available when doing it with an AV setup compared to running a webinar straight from your laptop. Support takes a lot longer than before the pandemic, but I understand why as Zoom has grown so much due to the pandemic.

Andrew
Center IT Engineer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Ubiquitous for a reason

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was a relief to learn this was an option for Zoom usage, as the user adoption in and outside our organization is quite vast. Anything that reduces user anxiety with a tech task or feature is much appreciated by my small team. Compared to other solutions we've tried, this was by far the best option.

How easy this is to push into the feature set for existing Zoom users is probably the biggest one for me. Since user adoption can be a very trying and difficult process, having this feature baked into a service users are already familiar with is invaluable. On our end, it's literally as easy as checking a box or two to activate this on our user's accounts. Since "change" in general can be met with opposition, this is very nice to have with our ratio of users to techs being ~1700:1. Anything that reduces the influx of tickets is a net positive for my team.

We don't generally get complaints about this feature in particular, but users have expressed frustration with breakout rooms following a Zoom meeting/Webinar and what's involved in getting to that point. I can't really fault the software on this, but with how great most of Zoom is I would think it's possible to re-evaluate the user interface to make it a bit more intuitive.

Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Zoom your way into work!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Easy to use and figure out. Deployment to staff was straight forward. Options for app integration is a good idea. Recording meeting and breakout rooms are great. Would highly recommend installing the zoom app into google calendar, for making scheduling very easy.

Recordings are weird from a admin level. It can be difficult to box-off users choice on how/what/where to save. The app integration needs more work.

Christine Jane
ESL Teacher in Filipijnen
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Zoom as a Classroom

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Even though Zoom is not perfect, it is still the best software I've used so far. Zoom is getting better and better as more updates of the software came. Other apps can already be integrated and previous problems have been solved.

I really like doing annotations using this software. Now that we are not in the actual classrooms, it'll be difficult to point out the part of the lesson material especially when the student is on the other end of the call and won't be able to see my fingers pointing out the words on the screen. With the use of annotations, I can either highlight, underline or draw on the lesson material on my shared screen. The share screen has a lot of options and I can just choose which one would suit during class. There are a lot of things that I can do and tools I can use that can help me have an interactive class. There is also the studio effects that I really love, I can put eyebrows and lipstick effect on my face, it is very useful when the users don't have time to make themselves look presentable.

I can't see the images that have been sent by someone immediately in the chatbox, I have to download the file to my PC to be able to see it. There are times that cloud-recorded files seemed non-existent. You can't find the video record at all even though you had it recorded. Saving it locally would be much greater if the user wants to save some video records and recover some files later on. The audio setting can't suppress noise at all even if I clicked "high". I have to use another software which is Krisp for notice cancellation.

Alan
Regional Director in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Reliability and Functionality for all Remote Meetings

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoom has been an extremely dependable software, even with the exponential increase in demand since the start of COVID. We had used other video webinar platforms, but each either lacked in reliability or functionality. When giving information to your whole team through a digital webinar, Zoom has by far been our go-to choice.

Zoom is an extremely dependable software with an onslaught of functionality to utilize for a wide array of purposes. The price point is competitive and the value is second to none.

If there were more editing features for the audience to interact with screen-shared material, this would facilitate a need that we have had to pair a third-party company with Zoom to facilitate.

Madalena
Accountant in Portugal
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The easiest way to do business from the comfort of your home

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoom has allowed most of my colleagues and I to stay at home, working, because we get the hang of the software. Its immensely useful, unproblematic, easy to use, and any problem that we might have found, such as the system crashing and the meetings getting cut short due to time running out, have been solved.

Zoom is just easy. I dont want to have to learn the whole software of a certain app/website that i need to use for business porpuses. I am looking forward to something easy to use, and engaging, and I found just about that with Zoom. I would 100% recommend it.

I mean, sometimes in big meetings the system shuts down a little, because i guess that it is overloaded. But i mean, the system crash lasts for about 2min, the leave the meeting, shut down the app, check for new updates (there usually are some), and there you go. Back on again.

Katherine
law clerk in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

There's a good reason why everyone loves Zoom

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I, along with the rest of the world it seems, only fully began using Zoom video conferencing/meetings/webinars during 2020 when the pandemic hit and prevented or limited in-person meetings. Zoom was one of the best, easiest and most cost-effective tools to navigate online meetings and provides a lot of the tools to allow for collaborative work, even if everyone is not in the same room.

There are many options these days for video webinar/video conferencing software but Zoom is one of the originals and remains on of the best for the price.

It would be nice to have more options for the free zoom meetings, including increased length of meeting time in order to remain competitive with Google and other competitive/comparable services.

Becky
Director of Implementation in VS
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers

Pandemic Lifeline

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoom has been a lifeline during this year's pandemic - it has kept me connected to my colleagues, clients, family and friends. I've used it for everything from large public workshops to one-on-one happy hours with a friend. I've worked remotely for the past two years, and the ability to "hop on a Zoom" with a coworker to have a quick face-to-face chat has been incredibly important to maintaining work relationships and making job-related decisions.

The relatively user-friendly interface makes it easy for everyone to use, from my 96 year old grandfather to my professional colleagues. I'm also helping a kindergartener attend online school via Zoom, and it's easy enough for a five year old to use too!

Adapting features, such as customizing the waiting room and changing settings can be complicated, and the last time we tried to livestream to Facebook it didn't work, despite having the feature enabled in the settings.

Imane Tasnim
Freelancer in Algerije
Computernetwerken, Zelfstandig ondernemer

“zoom: the perfect app for virtual meeting s”

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoom could be very truthful and clean to use. Zoom is continuously innovating and including new functions. So do now no longer be amazed in case you open Zoom the next day and there may be a cutting-edge feature! Zoom gives numerous unique alternatives for customers to sign up for a meeting. They can name in to a number, be part of through browser, be part of through cellular app, or be part of through the computer app. Zoom is likewise included with numerous unique apps or merchandise which you are likely the use of on a every day basis. Zoom has numerous unique functions and answers to be able to suit your needs.

Zoom is absolutely the exceptional assembly software program out there. It's now no longer best due to its functions however additionally for the usability of this device. The consumer interface of Zoom is a chunk conventional at the same time as the competition are the use of a chunk greater contemporary-day approach. But that is wherein matters have come to be interesting. Because of the legacy UI of this device, the customers locate it very clean to get began out with this app. When I first began out the use of Zoom, it took best an hour to get acquainted with all of the functions. Another beneficial characteristic of Zoom is the cappotential to annotate at the display screen. Also, the display screen sharing device is pretty reachable and it has a number of functionalities. Oh, I forgot to inform you approximately the excellent digital backgrounds. Frankly speaking, that is one of the maximum beneficial functions and I can attend any formal assembly even from my storage the use of this characteristic.

I do not just like the truth that software program wishes to be installed. It does have an internet version, however even then it is much less reliable. It calls for a gaining knowledge of duration to get on the way to use it. If you've go t got a co-host who is not familiar, it will become an embarrassing ride to begin coaching them withinside the center of the presentation. Many times, after I changed into a participant, now no longer a host, I ought to see the hosts suffering with settings and getting matters to work. Some hosts do not even realize the way to mute members so it receives very distracting. It frequently system defects because of both the net connection or a few different reason, however I actually have a completely rapid net velocity that does not gift me any troubles in different tools. Some matters approximately the device are not intuitive, and that they have not constant them or modified them at all, in all this time, and I'd imagine, a large quantity of feedback. Since it is specifically software program-based, humans with Windows 10 S will now no longer be capable of use it, and you would should educate members the way to "Join from browser". If it simply you, one-on-one it is no massive deal, however whilst there are extra members, every having their personal troubles, then you have got a problem.

Rashida
Owner in VS
Supermarkten, 2-10 werknemers

Zoom

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: On your PC, tablet, or smartphone, you may easily hold online meetings. You can also participate from your browser if you have a PC, so you don't need to install any software if you only want to participate. You can convey things to the other side in an easy-to-understand manner because you can share materials and screens. With a virtual background, you can safeguard your privacy even when working remotely."

Zoom is an excellent tool for keeping us all connected during this period of "social distancing," lockdowns, and "work from home" scenarios with as we're all too acquainted. It is simple to install and configure, and it is compatible with the majority of operating systems and phone service providers. It comes with a fairly extensive toolbox out of the box, unlike similar tools (for example, Google Meet), which require addons for additional functionality.

Some settings are difficult to find, and the default settings are somewhat restrictive. For example, I'm not sure how to allow users to copy text from the chat. If someone sends me a link or information in the chat, I've had to resort to keeping the chat open in one window while retyping what I wanted to copy in another. I also wish it was more integrated with Google Calendar. I wish all scheduled Zoom calls associated with my email address were displayed on the Zoom homepage. It appears to be a random selection of which ones it recognizes as my meetings for the day.

Christine
Cyber Risk Senior Consultant in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 10.000+ werknemers

Zoom for Daily Collaboration

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoom has allowed closer collaboration during COVID-19 and offers a significantly better video conferencing experience than Skype with the inclusion of a lot of useful features.

At the onset of COVID-19, my company made the switch from Skype as our primary video conferencing technology to Zoom. While Skype is still our primary method of instant message communication, Zoom is on used on a daily basis for collaborating virtually. It is a very easy to use product that offers a variety of features across meeting security, annotation, chat, screensharing, participant list and invite, and scheduling. The most used feature for myself is screensharing. I appreciate that I can share either my entire screen or a specific application. I have never had any instances of security breach or “Zoom bombing” and overall have had a great experience integrating this product into my every day remote work.

With how I have used Zoom thus far I have not had any issues in the technology nor have I identified any missing feature capabilities. For the purposes of my work I find it more run sufficient.

Cha
Cha
Technical Support Engineer 1 (I5) in Japan
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

I have had Zoom Video Webinars for a long time and it has always been my first choice.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There are many meetings and conferences that my work requires, to optimize details and corroborate a long list of information, this program is created to maximize the interaction of many people regardless of distance, the options offered by this program are perfect for a dynamic conversation and effective, I can show the multimedia documents that I have at hand and analyze them immediately without any problem of viruses or spam that can be filtered, Zoom Video Webinars is one of the best tools that exists in the market as well as one of the most popular , this tells us that we will find guides on the web to train ourselves much better about the program and that each of the recipients of the call also have this program.

It is incredible how over the years this program has become more and more versatile and seeks to innovate the experiences of video calls for each of its users, I have had Zoom Video Webinars for a long time and it has always been my first choice for this type of work and maintain communication with each of the company's partners, the quality with which the images that are transmitted are seen is impressive and greatly enhances the experience of each user who seeks to share their work ideas through this great program, the The good reputation that this program has created over the years is due to the quality and skill of its technology. It is becoming easier and easier to use this program with the purpose of always being connected with friends, family and partners of our company.

One of the problems that we have found with this program is the different licenses that do not allow us to use it without inconveniences, this may be due to the fact that this constantly increases the price of the program and limits us to use the program for few occasions, on the other hand, it does not I had no idea about the limit of ministers per call, this totally annoyed us as we were in the middle of a meeting when we had to start a new video call again.

Telecommunicatie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Virtual Training made Easy

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Zoom has been a great product we use everyday for training classes. Our trainers have really mastered how to use the virtual platform through zoom and the break out groups function really sets it apart form other virtual platforms in my mind. We will continue to use it and look forward to more features on it in the future.

We love the breakout rooms feature. Breakout room allows you to set up individual rooms for a group of people to discuss and chat and not be int he main room. This helps with breakout activities and other meetings that happen simultaneously. The instructor moderates the rooms by communicating via chat and can even pop in and out of rooms. Its a game changing feature that a lot of other competitors do not have.

I don't like how you have to pay for a large group meeting. We pay an extra $20 a month on top of our annual subscription to allow one license to accommodate a large meeting of 200 people or more. i fell as if this should be included in our annual price.