Yusp Performances

Designer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling:
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Yups would’ve been a great software for businesses if only it were user friendly. I think updates should be carried out on the highlighted aspects to make it better.

Pluspunten: It has an integration feature.
It helps with market data predictions.
First time easy installation and setup.
Ability to manage multiple businesses.

Minpunten: It takes longer to learn and understand the system.
It lacks user friendliness.

YUSP works good, but hard to see under the hood.

Beoordeeld op 8-12-2017
István P.
managing director
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Easy first time setup. I was excited to use, and learn this AI, to help my work in weekdays. I will have a cost effective tool, to beat the big concurency.

Minpunten: The response of the UI is slow.
I got human help first time, but later i read only support pages, and released my hand. Sometimes it is hard to find, and understand the UI logic. After a few days/week activity, i watched only the growing graphs and numbers, but did not changed the settings. I had plans, if you watch the board, but i had not help to make them. I miss templates, or examples. I think this works, but not really user friendly. I think about to change to Retargeting, because that is easier to set up.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van Gravity R&D op 11-12-2017

Dear István!
Thank you for your honest review. We are aware of the current UI issues of the system, that is why we've been developing from the ground up a new dashboard in the last 6 months to improve the ease of use, transparency and customization possibilities that we think can improve your experience as well. This version 2.0 will be released Q1 of 2018. We would love to hear in advance your thoughts and insights on that and hope you will stay satisfied with the performance of Yusp.

Yusp worked well with my Shopify account

Beoordeeld op 10-5-2018
Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: GetApp
Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling:
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Yusp worked well as an integrated tool with my Shopify account. I was able to more easily access and predict market data for my store.

Minpunten: It took a little while to learn the system and to become comfortable with the way that it operated, but that is normal.

Nice product

Beoordeeld op 17-2-2017
Sandor V.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: quickly integration, well support, good price / performance ratio, many opportunities to build in Website