Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Jibble

Jibble is een gratis tijdklok-app voor loonadministratie, aanwezigheid en naleving. Eenvoudig te gebruiken. Voor altijd gratis. Onbeperkt aantal gebruikers.

Meer informatie over Jibble

A cool feature is also that it warns you when staff reaches overtime and you can just the schedule. In the long run this app will save you money.

The flexibility of the software is limited in addressing some of our specific needs however there is no other software we can compare it to. The limitation of customizability has been our main issue.

Beoordelingen van Jibble

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Jibble heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 884 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Jibble eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (884)

Kristy L.
Kristy L.
Partner in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Going Remote

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Really pleased and happy to have switched to Jibble. It makes doing payroll so much easier.

The way it is set up for time tracking and time off. It was not too complicated and didn't require a bunch of steps or information. It did exactly what we needed, which was a way to track time that wasn't tied to manually entering in/out only at work. Plus my partner or I could look at the time entered and know where the employee was as far as working that week.

The only thing I can really think of that I struggle with sometimes is finding a missed clock in/out. While it says you can't do two of the same - clock in/out in - in a row, there's no indication when the last in/out was to track it down and fix it.

Jonatan
Auxiliar in Dominicaanse Republiek
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

The ultimate Time and Attendace App

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very Good to excellent, i would say, as far as Time & Attendace app for member to clock in and out.

The Pricing is very competitive, the ease of use and how easy it is to see the information.

It doesnt allow to play with work week in order to change the days to start the week and when to finish it. Its fixed the way the workweek its presented.

Cydney
Cydney
Customer Service Representative in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Need an attendance and time tracker for a small team? Look no further!

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It used to be hard to keep track of where our team was spending the most time. What were our most productive timeframes? What was taking up too much time with very little ROI? I love that Jibble allows us to be able to clock in for specific projects or tasks. It was like saying goodbye to time wasted!

I love that Jibble can easily be integrated with our team's communication platform, Slack, so we can clock in remotely and on mobile. Talk about working from anywhere and everywhere, productively!

I don't think it's user-friendly for those who don't come from a tech background or are used to positions where you have multiple systems to keep track of daily.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Cydney, Thanks for your honest feedback. I was thrilled to read that Jibble adds significant value to your team's productivity! At the same time I understand your concerns on usability which is something high on our improvements list :). I'm curious as to why you rated our support & overall quality a bit lower though, is there anything specific you believe we can improve on?

Marlaina
Co-Owner in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome Tool

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I absolutely love this program. I was so glad i stumbled upon it. It has become an important part of organizing and tracking in my business.

This is a versatile program that really lends itself well to any type of working situation. My small business currently uses Jibble for project time tracking and i have used it for overall employee time management and tracking too. It is very easy to use on mobile, pc or integrating it into another app. I have really loved that I can intergrade it into slack which helps streamline everything I need. You get alot with the free version and even more when you pay.

There really isnt much I like about Jibble.

Jaco
Chief Finance Officer in Australië
Maatschappelijk werk, 51-200 werknemers

Smart and Efficient Tracking

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Its been great, the software has been very helpful and easy to use and I would gladly recommend the software above other providers

The biggest benefit for our company is being able to effectively track employee hours submitted. With the geofencing capability, it allows us to ensure employees do not take advantage of clocking in away from the site. It also allows us to have the assurance that staff are actively on site and also manage leave

Not much to not like about Jibble, the app and the User Interface is very reliable and easy to use. I think if Jibble would allow you to save custom generated reports, reports that we use every day/fortnight, or allow certain costumised reports to be emailed on a daily basis, then that would be something they can improve on.

Andres
Quality Control Manager in Colombia
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Happy with Jibble

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall very happy to have switched to this app. Very easy to use and many features to enjoy

The flexibility to handle different types of schedules and methods of payroll The system developed to track and approve days off The multiple integrations it has, specially with payroll apps such as Deel The reports are definitely one of the best attributes

Not having the activity tracking option yet to know about keyboard/mouse movement. Not able to distinguish between two types of breaks within the same period (Paid or unpaid). Should be able to assign if a break will be paid and a lunch will be unpaid. This is a regular standard in Latam and many companies in the US

Lissette
veterinarian in VS
Diergeneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers

New to Jibble

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Jibble makes it easy to set up a new account. I set up a demo within the first week of signing up. I received step by step instructions on how to use Jibble.

After using Tracksmart for 5 year i had to learn a new system (Jibble). I had to take time out of my day to learn the system. This can be time consuming.

Kathleen
Office Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Time management at it's best!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: So far it has been fantastic, no complaints, I called for help and got it immediately. Other than 1 time, no troubleshooting needed and it works like a charm. Best time management software around for the money.

I love how easy Jibble is to use, see what hours have been worked each day and approval of time is seamless and takes less than a minute. Love this!

I just wish it could talk to Gusto and move the approved time over to the payroll I use with Gusto.

Haseeb
Python Developer in Taiwan
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Jibble as compare to others

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It was better than the other tools that I had used. Actually using that tools feels like they are stalking me.

No screenshot No special app installation No risk of stalking

It is not a con but a suggestion that needs to give notifications on email about the tracked data.

Ashley
Medical Assistant in VS
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Jibble is the best time clock

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I like it so much better than the one we used before because it gives me more control.

It makes seeing the hours I worked so much easier than the program we previously used.

Sometimes it takes me multiple tries to clock in because it seems to glitch.

Kristine
Head of Operations in Filipijnen
Managementconsulting, 51-200 werknemers

Review for Buddle

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Jibble is a product that we'll continue to use.

Jibble is new when we signed up but it seemed like they were serious about listening to what we need as a business, adding features, making changes etc. There are still opportunities but the pricing is reasonable for what it does for us. Ex. We'd like to integrate Jibble with Xero, looks like there's a few extra steps for us to make that happen.

Glitches in a new software is to be expected, there a few with Jibble. Some gets resolved quickly, some needs a few follow up.

2 jaar geleden

Kristine, thanks for your feedback. We are always working hard to improve Jibble and make it completely glitches free.

Dominik
CEO in Noorwegen
Architectuur en planning, 11-50 werknemers

Simply and general

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In general very positive. Just keep on going and continue with a good spirit.

Simplicity and offering options which are just needed.

Lack of fully customized timesheets (working with Excel). They are sometimes required by our customers.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Dominik, thank you so much for your feedback. We are very glad to know you enjoy using Jibble. We are continuously working on making the timesheet reports better.

Guy at the helm in Israël
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Jibble for Timekeeping and Project Resources

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, the minimal clunky features are not a problem, and compared to the value that Jibble offers as a freelancer's tool to keep project hours. Jibble is a great asset to my business.

It's a clean way to keep time for freelance projects. There's no confusion with AI productivity tools, Pomodoro clocks or fancy bells and whistles. It works, because I need an accurate and easy way to keep hours on 3 or 4 jobs each day. The ability to keep track of projects I'm working on as well as breaks taken.

It does take a few more clicks to work through some of the processes. Not all the processes like editing are completely intiuitive.

Mark
Mark
Business Development Manager in VK
Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent and Easy to use

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very simple to set up for admin, quick and easy set up and use for it's users. Overall, it's a very easy to use tool which gives you peace of mind that your employees are on site for health & safety reasons and it logs employee hours for payroll.

Very simple for employees to use and set up themselves.

Sometimes it doesn't log when an employee is in a bad internet signal area. (There is an off-line mode but that requires turning on and off which can be complicated for some users, especially elderly users)

4 jaar geleden

Jibble's ease of use is King! For the offline mode, it is best that you turn off the wifi and data when you have poor internet so the app won't keep trying on connecting online. Improvements on the offline mode will come out in the coming months so another good stuff to look forward to.

Karim
Finance Controller in VK
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

A Comprehensive User Friendly App

5,0 5 jaar geleden

- The User interface is easy to understand and work with and integrates with different application flawlessly. The Application allows the users to use the services remotely just not only from a computer but also from employee's mobile phones making it more accessible. The reporting element of this app is also very helpful.

- The app doesn't notify the users if the user login twice. - Any user can manually change the time. We feel that this feature should only sit with admin rights. Allowing any user to change the timings can create inaccuracies within the record keeping.

5 jaar geleden

Hey Karim, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. You can actually set a Policy to restrict your members from editing their time entries. Just go to Settings > Policies > Enable Policies then set "Allow team members to edit/delete entries on their timesheets" to 'Do Not Allow" then click Save. That should do the trick! You can also set the "Require team members to Jibble Out before they can Jibble In again" to "Required" so they won't be allowed to clock IN again without clocking out. I hope this helps! - Jibble team

victoria
General Manager in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Ballin on a BUDGET

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Awesome

Jibble is awesome because even on the free plan it does what i need it to do. All i really need is the clock in/out feature & time tracking for all my staff. The geofencing is the best part, so they can only clock in within a certain area.

I am only on the free plan, so i think this is different for paid plans, but I would like there to be an option where people can still clock out not in the geofenced location. And if they clock out outisde of the geofenced location, there is a pop up question that asked when they finished work, AND this particular time is flagged for admin (me) to confirm on the time sheets. I have so many people with their clocks continuously running because they forget to clock out.

Jennifer
Office Manager in Canada
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Construction Site Must Have

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great service. Great functions. We will continue to use Jibble as it is cost effective for our construction company and fits in the budget of a family owned business.

Jibble is easy to use for both the company and employee. Sending out the email invite is quick and simple. Leaving comments by the employees is helpful when clocking in. We like that it keeps storage of the previous data for use later.

Site is not user friendly. As a new client it is difficult to understand and navigate. Support is great at showing you how to use the site.

Rajdeep
Senior Android Developer in India
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Great software to track timings with excellent Slack integration

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Its deep integration with Slack helps a lot as we use Slack as our primary communication channel at our workplace. Employees can directly Clock-in and Clock-out from Slack itself and every time someone clocks-in others get a notification in the Jibble channel and they know that particular person is now available to connect.

We also require a leave tracking system, but Jibble has a half-baked feature for this. It would be great if we get more features like leave approval from admin, settings to control visibility of upcoming leaves of other colleagues.

vorig jaar

Thank you for taking the time to review Jibble, Rajdeep! The second phase of the leave management is coming soon, and here are the highlights of that phase: 1. Members to submit time off to their manager. 2. Managers to approve or reject submitted time off. 3. Managers to set accruals for each time off policy. 4. Members to view their leave balance for each time off policy. Please keep an eye out for the progress on the release of this feature by visiting our product updates portal here: https://portal.productboard.com/bnmvbg5dyjzcrr6kz2pr118x/c/104-approval-workflow-for-leave-management

Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Great for small business time management

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The ability to generate 'activities' that can be clocked in and out of is a great feature that allows us to understand where time is actually being spent, which we can then use to see if new processes are time-saving or not. The application overall is also very easy to use - there's very little setup or 'learning' time.

The mobile app for android has limited functionality, which means you have to use the web version for almost anything apart from clocking in & out. Access to a summary of total hours worked daily/this week, similar to the dashboard on the web version, would be a good improvement.

5 jaar geleden

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us an awesome review. It's great to know that Jibble played a major role in your team's efficiency. As we strive to improve our app further, we commit to keep it intuitive and user-friendly. Viewing of the timesheets and daily/weekly hours worked is already available in the mobile app (both iOS and Android) so please check it out. If you have other cool ideas that would be great for development, do reach out to our support team and we'll definitely look into it. - Jibble Team

Youngsook
Business Development Manager in Spanje
Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

Track Time And Attendece Simply

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Jibble is a great solution for time and attendance tracking but for small teams only.

Jibble offers a simple and efficient solution for time and attendance tracking. Its also facial recognition and GPS tracking for remote teams, along with an intuitive interface and integrations with other tools like Slack and Google Workspace.

Jibble's reporting capabilities are so limited compared to other time tracking tools. Its may not be meet your needs.

Divaldo
Divaldo
CEO in Portugal
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Best software for attendance tracking

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My team's transition was quite smooth, unlike other tools we used previously. The mobile attendance app is excellent and combined with the geolocation and login metering are excellent.

The different attendance control features such as access via computer, via mobile phone, definition of login perimeter, activity tracking are some of the features that made me marvel at the solution.

I don't have any negative points/aspects to consider.

JD
Day Clinic CO-Ordinator in Zuid-Afrika
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers

Jibble Product Review

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am currently using Jibble to keep track of my work hours. To ensure that the amount of hours I am working is tracked and proven with the location and photo as proof.

The product is user friendly and works welll accross devices. The time tracking features is extreamly helpfull as well as incorporating lunch breaks in the total hours worked per day. As I am currently not paid for my lunch breaks this assist me greatly to determine how many hours I owe to my company.

There are a few features that I would recoment and would benefit greatfly from. - To be able to display the hours and days in a callender view and be able to edit and add time from the callender view, currently it takes you into the day view and from there you can edit. This is very time comsuming when correcting entries of past dates. - When viewing the collective data on the site it would be benneficial to see a summary of the total lunch hours. Currently you can only see the total lunch hours when exporting the information. - To be able to add in the days you are on leave other than public holidays and have those hours automaticly added to the end of month total. This is for paid hours. - To be able to export the callender in a calender format such as Google Callender intregration.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review and the feedback. These are all forwarded to our Product Team so they are aware of what you are looking for. Leave Management is in the works and we'll let you know once it is out.

Luis
finance manager in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Very useful

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Help the team to understand what are the task more time consuming, making clear the potencial of each one for optimizating

It is very important for us to understand where are we consuming our ressorces (time) so Jibble is quite handy here. Easy to use

It could be nice to have a window always on top informing what is the time and current task being charged. It might help to reduce mistakes on missing punch and also give an ideia about how much time I have already spent. Also could be interesting to have a time budget. To assess performance by the end of the day

4 jaar geleden

Hi Luis, Great to see your honest feedback and happy to know that our app helped your team become more productive and efficient. Your suggestion for a window or like a widget that is always on top could be an update we can do for our desktop app. This is listed together with the time budget feature though I can't give a timeline at the moment, but we'll let you know once it is available. - Jibble Team

Vikas
Growth Manager in India
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Jibble Review for Khyaal

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was a bit difficult for our teams to adapt at first and there was a lot of resistance. But after we managed to make the callers to use this for a few weeks , they were happy with the results. Jibble helped us become more efficient, keep better records and helped us track our task to some extent.

We area a service provider for elderly care in India and have to manage the online sales callers who manage the leads. The ease of maintaining the records of the efforts and time put in by the callers helps is analyse our effort estimation and efficiency. With Jibble helping us in record keeping we are able to deploy our callers better. Jibble also helps us avoid and resolve conflicts when it come the word of mouth records as we are currently working from home (WFH) and it is difficult to keep track of our callers constantly.

We wld want more features where we can set reminders for Employees to log in and nudge them to do task and take breaks in time. We would also love if there was a geo location feature and also a way we could track the screen time (websites) of the employees.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Vikas, Glad to see how much Jibble has helped your work process. Re more features, most of what you've mentioned is currently available. More information regarding setting reminders here https://help2.jibble.io/en/articles/5290597-set-reminders-automatic-clock-out and break time here https://help2.jibble.io/en/articles/5326004-tracking-break-time.

Alta
Director in Zuid-Afrika
Machine- en installatiebouw, 2-10 werknemers

Jibble saving time and money

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Payroll is much easier and less stressful due to accurate and consistent calculation of hours worked. The support for clocking at various locations is definitely excellent.

Employees can clock in/out (self-service), anywhere (using geolocation) , anytime (using the mobile app or the kiosk feature) ensuring accuracy and consistency with the calculation of hours worked. The facial recognition prevents buddy-clocking . No more time wasted on working through clock cards and employees disputing their hours.

Not all employees have access to smart phones or Google services are no longer supported on Huawei smart phones which limits the use of clocking in using location services. The calculation of hours worked based on fixed breaks is not always correct especially where a break is not applicable on certain days e.g. on Fridays employees leave earlier and not have a lunch break.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Alta, Thanks for the review! Please reach to our support team by sending an email to [email protected] to align with your requirements about the breaks. Great to see how happy you are with our Support even after the purchase. We're always here to help you out. - Jibble Team