Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Jibble

Jibble is een gratis tijdklok-app voor loonadministratie, aanwezigheid en naleving.

Eenvoudig te gebruiken. Voor altijd gratis. Onbeperkt aantal gebruikers.

Meer informatie over Jibble

143 reviews worden weergegeven

Sammad N.
Machine- en installatiebouw, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-8-2019

"Transformed the way we run our business"

Opmerkingen: As previously stated no issues so far and makes life a lot more simpler

Pluspunten: Accessibility, Ease of use, traceability and reports just to name a few

Minpunten: Honestly cannot say that there was anything that I disliked, however if you could integrate with IoT devices to automate the process.

van Jibble op 14-8-2019

Thanks for the 5 stars, Sammad!
have

Integration to IoT devices sounds cool but at the moment, we don't have that as a priority.

Again, thanks for letting us know how much Jibble has transformed the way you run your business.

• Beoordeeld op 9-8-2019
João R.
Software Developer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-3-2020

"Good for Clocking In/out Business Team Tracking, not as good for Project Milestones"

Opmerkingen: Simply measuring my hours. Ideally, I could measure projects milestones as well(but based on my next responses you will see why I do not).

Pluspunten: The fact I can see weekly, monthly and that I can edit my clock-ins and outs.

Minpunten: The fact that it has to be sync. with google time. Not entirely sure what happens, but sometimes I press I clock-in on the phone and it just does not. No register stays on the phone. I believe it might be due to wireless connection though, yet no warning is given on the mobile application, at least that I am aware of.

van Jibble op 1-4-2020

Hi Jo?o,

Thanks for leaving a review! Jibble doesn't have project milestones which is typical for a Project Management app which we are not but we are glad that it serves the purpose for your time tracking.

For the mobile app issue, kindly reach out to our support team via email ([email protected]) or via in-app chat. Internet connection plays a big role in the mobile app's performance but we have to check the root cause of any issues that you may encounter so please do reach out to our support team whenever you encounter any trouble.

• Beoordeeld op 27-3-2020
Ashleigh H.
BDM
Administratie, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-7-2020

"Great for keeping track of who's in the office"

Opmerkingen: Great experience - worked really well for our small office.

Pluspunten: The ease of use was fantastic. We had an iPad at the office door which each and every member of staff could 'Jibble In' and 'Jibble Out' upon entering and leaving the building.

Minpunten: There wasn't really anything we didn't like about the software. Only problem we ever faced was that it requires internet to work properly. Would be great if it continued working like normal and then uploaded the data to the internet upon reconnection.

van Jibble op 28-7-2020

Hi Ashleigh,

Thanks for the amazing feedback and we are very happy to see the 5-stars!

One recommendation I could give is to use Offline mode when you don't have an internet connection so your team can still clock in/out. It can sync later on once you are back online. Here's a guide: https://help.jibble.io/en/articles/3348665-how-to-track-time-without-an-internet-connection

• Beoordeeld op 26-7-2020
Cydney I.
Customer Service Representative
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-5-2019

"Need an attendance and time tracker for a small team? Look no further!"

Opmerkingen: It used to be hard to keep track of where our team was spending the most time. What were our most productive timeframes? What was taking up too much time with very little ROI? I love that Jibble allows us to be able to clock in for specific projects or tasks. It was like saying goodbye to time wasted!

Pluspunten: I love that Jibble can easily be integrated with our team's communication platform, Slack, so we can clock in remotely and on mobile. Talk about working from anywhere and everywhere, productively!

Minpunten: I don't think it's user-friendly for those who don't come from a tech background or are used to positions where you have multiple systems to keep track of daily.

van Jibble op 29-5-2019

Hi Cydney,

Thanks for your honest feedback. I was thrilled to read that Jibble adds significant value to your team's productivity!

At the same time I understand your concerns on usability which is something high on our improvements list :).

I'm curious as to why you rated our support & overall quality a bit lower though, is there anything specific you believe we can improve on?

• Beoordeeld op 21-5-2019
Shilles steven A.
Executive
Internet, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-5-2020

"A great app for attendance tracking"

Opmerkingen: I’ve switched between multiple apps and wasn’t satisfied with the performance until I came across Jibble. This app had all the great features and the app itself is very user friendly.

Pluspunten: All in one app for attendance, geo tagging, location tracking and more.

Minpunten: Free version has many restrictions. But still worthwhile.

van Jibble op 23-5-2020

Hi Shilles Steven,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.

We just made some power-ups available on the Free plan (Geolocation, Facial Recognition, Work Schedules, and Mobile+). These are new reasons to love Jibble more. :)

Luis F.
finance manager
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-4-2020

"Very useful"

Opmerkingen: Help the team to understand what are the task more time consuming, making clear the potencial of each one for optimizating

Pluspunten: It is very important for us to understand where are we consuming our ressorces (time) so Jibble is quite handy here. Easy to use

Minpunten: It could be nice to have a window always on top informing what is the time and current task being charged. It might help to reduce mistakes on missing punch and also give an ideia about how much time I have already spent.
Also could be interesting to have a time budget. To assess performance by the end of the day

van Jibble op 15-4-2020

Hi Luis,

Great to see your honest feedback and happy to know that our app helped your team become more productive and efficient.

Your suggestion for a window or like a widget that is always on top could be an update we can do for our desktop app. This is listed together with the time budget feature though I can't give a timeline at the moment, but we'll let you know once it is available.

• Beoordeeld op 12-4-2020
Omar B.
Founder & CEO
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-5-2020

"Great product. A must for companies, both old and new. Our startup loves Jibble!"

Opmerkingen: Great experience so far. I'm very impressed, and very well priced!

Pluspunten: The ease of 'Jibble In' & 'Jibble Out', tracking the team's hours and the location feature.

Minpunten: In the future, I hope you can include a feature that can track absent days and the reasoning behind these days. For example, if one of our employees has to skip a day due to a family event, he/she would write a comment for the day that has to be missed. Furthermore, there should be a way to set the number of holidays that our employees get; in our case, 17 public days, 15 leave days and 5 sick days. With this, our employees can mark which type of 'day' he/she is taking off so that we know not to deduct his/her salary.

van Jibble op 23-5-2020

Hi Omar,

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review.

We are releasing big updates in the coming months and those include Leave Management and more powerful Work Schedules/Shifts feature. These are just some of the things to look forward to and they'll definitely address your concerns.

Edie M.
Co Founder
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-6-2020

"Jibble tracked our time"

Opmerkingen: Jibble has changed the way we calibrate pricing in our business as we now have clarity in measuring Key Performance Indicators for a service business. When teaching our clients how to run their numbers, it is crucial for us to practice what we preach. This software makes that easy.

Pluspunten: Jibble software made it possible to compare the work carried out by team members and identify bottlenecks and where systems needed improvement. It made tracking staff time a breeze. It helped identify profitable services verses time consuming services that needed to be charged out at a higher rate

Minpunten: Our staff found it hard to get used to the process of jibble in and jibble out between each work client task and so did I. In fact, they adjusted much faster than I did! I sometimes have to jibble in again to get the stop activity square to show.

van Jibble op 11-6-2020

Hi Edie,

Great to know that Jibble has been an essential part of your business. Like other new things, adjusting can be a challenge but we are always here to help you out. We can do an online demo and screensharing to ensure that you successfully use the app. Our Success Team will reach out to you today. :)

• Beoordeeld op 3-6-2020
Bradley T.
Chief REsearch Informatics Officer
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-5-2020

"COVID-19 Savior"

Opmerkingen: At a time when absolute remote work, which has been unusual for our environment, became commonplace, Jibble provided quick integration to our Slack account, and provided us with the ability to manage work from home capabilities. I love the web dashboard that gives me the ability to quickly see hour spent on projects. Seamless, easy to use, and the Jibble support team is extremely responsive!

Pluspunten: Jibble provided seamless integration to Slack and our current processes with very little effort on behalf our the team. Segregation of project time, Work from Home activities and general HR related attendance, exactly fit what we were looking for.

Minpunten: There is really nothing that I can suggest for improvement. I feel like the team has nailed gig economy and its needs.

van Jibble op 28-5-2020

Hi Bradley,

This Pandemic changed a lot in our society and things will not be back to normal soon but I'm glad Jibble was able to help your team in this transition.

Thanks for the awesome feedback! :)

• Beoordeeld op 26-5-2020
Michelle B.
HRO
  • Beoordeeld op 29-5-2020

"IIJ Malta Adopts Jibble for their preferred T&A system"

Opmerkingen: As a HRO, I have found this app extremely helpful to manage a Global Virtual Team particularly during this pandemic. It is user friendly.

Pluspunten: To date all the features available on our current scheme fulful our needs. Following our upgrade we will be better able to test. Having teams that travel extensively, this remote login / out feature has assisted in monitoring working hours, particularly during the COVID 19 period

Minpunten: We were disappointed that when we opted to upgrade, we were unable to do so immediately . Perhaps there are certain processes that we are unaware of.

van Jibble op 1-6-2020

Hi Michelle,

We're happy to know that our app has been helping your team, especially in these trying times. My apologies, for the challenges you faced on upgrading but I'm glad it was sorted out when you reached out to our Support team.

- Jibble Teamv

• Beoordeeld op 29-5-2020
Karim K.
Finance Controller
Design en ontwerp, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-7-2019

"A Comprehensive User Friendly App"

Pluspunten: - The User interface is easy to understand and work with and integrates with different application flawlessly. The Application allows the users to use the services remotely just not only from a computer but also from employee's mobile phones making it more accessible. The reporting element of this app is also very helpful.

Minpunten: - The app doesn't notify the users if the user login twice.
- Any user can manually change the time. We feel that this feature should only sit with admin rights. Allowing any user to change the timings can create inaccuracies within the record keeping.

van Jibble op 31-7-2019

Hey Karim,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.

You can actually set a Policy to restrict your members from editing their time entries. Just go to Settings > Policies > Enable Policies then set "Allow team members to edit/delete entries on their timesheets" to 'Do Not Allow" then click Save. That should do the trick! You can also set the "Require team members to Jibble Out before they can Jibble In again" to "Required" so they won't be allowed to clock IN again without clocking out.

I hope this helps!

• Beoordeeld op 25-7-2019
David L.
Director of Technology
  • Beoordeeld op 14-8-2018

"Helping me get the most from my team and ROI on my projects"

Opmerkingen: Overall pleased with the tool. The engagement from the team is high as the tool is easy to use and integrates with our IM client. The real time notifications has helped me keep team members on the priority tasks and reports has let me see which projects are time stinks or not delivering good ROI and where team members are losing time.

Pluspunten: The webapp interface is nice to use and they have some useful integrations making it even easier - switch tasks during a slack conversation. Being able to see what my full team, especially remote workers, are working on in real time and also in historical reports is very helpful. Seeing how much a project cost in developers time when multiple members of the team contributed is so much easier. Support is just a chat message or email away and everyone has been really helpful even taking on feature requests.

Minpunten: Isn't quite as flexible as we'd like so as we are trying to use it in a slightly different way than intended we have encountered some issues. For example we want to switch the tasks that our developers can say they are working on each sprint but deleting old tasks removes them from the historical reporting. Jibble say they are working on a solution to this but for now we just keep adding tasks and have tried to be more generic with the listings to avoid clutter. No Jira integration means we have to list the tasks manually - again something that Jibble may solve when they launch their api.

van Jibble op 22-8-2018

Hi David,

Thank you for your honest review! This great feedback for the product team to continue building great features.

Regarding your usage of activities, this feature has been released a few weeks ago actually! You can "disable/archive" activities now so they can't be used, but still show up in your reporting. More about that here: https://help.jibble.io/power-ups/activity-tracking/how-to-disable-activities-or-clients-from-being-used.

All the best,

- The Jibble Team

Weldon K.
Owner/Partner
Landbouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-8-2019

"Excellent product"

Opmerkingen: Really like that my employees can Jibble in/out from the job site. It seems they more readily keep track of their time this way rather than on a paper time card. I also like the fact that at payroll time I can just log in and see all the times without having to collect time cards.

Pluspunten: -Ease of use
-Simple to edit Jibble in/out when needed
-Aesthetics

Minpunten: It would be nice to have a place where I could make a list of jobs or projects and where employees could pick what they would like to do and then check them off without the need to assign those jobs or projects to a specific employee.

van Jibble op 13-8-2019

Hi Weldon,

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your feedback but it looks like it's leaning more towards a project management feature. I can see the value in that though it is not on our roadmap. I'll put that in our feature request list for now.

Glad that JIbble helped you manage your team's time and attendance efficiently!

• Beoordeeld op 2-8-2019
Mónica M.
COO
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-7-2019

"Amazing reporting!"

Opmerkingen: I can evaluate how much time the operative team spend in every client, so I can administrate in a better way the activities per client and per team member

Pluspunten: The reporting feature, all the filters are useful and clear

Minpunten: The extension for Chrome... sometimes works, sometimes not

van Jibble op 25-7-2019

Hi Monica,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a nice review. I'm glad that our app's reporting feature has been helping you manage your team's time spent on activities per clients.

My apologies for encountering few hiccups with our Chrome Extension. We just released an update and it should make it more stable now. Of course, if anything else comes up, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're always here to help you sort things out.

• Beoordeeld op 24-7-2019
May C.
Co-Founder Chief Operations Officer
Computersoftware
  • Beoordeeld op 14-12-2017

"Simple, efficient and good value for your money"

Opmerkingen: Easier way to log in hours for different clients and track improvement of workflows.

Pluspunten: Jibble allows you to create a team and create clients, which for our business, being able to log in hours for each specific client is crucial and huge help for billing, estimating workflow success and improving and optimizing workflow strategies. Being able to know how many hours we've spent in a certain project is essential for our improvement as a tech team. I like that we can also see weekly summary, edit and allocate to a specific client. We use Slack a lot and I love that you can log in and out from slack directly, you don't even need to open Jibble. Super efficient and easy to use.

Minpunten: The only think I haven't found yet is the ability to create a project your team is spending hours on. So far, I have done it using the client tool, I create a 'client' for every project that is owned by our company and then have the team log their hours there, but it would be nice if you can actually create projects as easy as you can create clients and log in hours in. Not being able to merge team members is a little bit frustrating (one of my team members created a team member using another email account and it appears as an extra team member) so I tried to merge them, into the same member profile but you can't.

van Jibble op 18-12-2017

Great to hear that Jibble is helping your business, May! We are always working on our product and a project management feature/power-up is something on our long term roadmap, so make sure to check our updates once in a while.
Regarding your feedback on merging team members, I've shared that with the development team so that they are aware that you're seeking this feature.

• Beoordeeld op 14-12-2017
Managing Director
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-5-2019

"Great for small business time management"

Pluspunten: The ability to generate 'activities' that can be clocked in and out of is a great feature that allows us to understand where time is actually being spent, which we can then use to see if new processes are time-saving or not. The application overall is also very easy to use - there's very little setup or 'learning' time.

Minpunten: The mobile app for android has limited functionality, which means you have to use the web version for almost anything apart from clocking in & out. Access to a summary of total hours worked daily/this week, similar to the dashboard on the web version, would be a good improvement.

van Jibble op 29-5-2019

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us an awesome review. It's great to know that Jibble played a major role in your team's efficiency.

As we strive to improve our app further, we commit to keep it intuitive and user-friendly. Viewing of the timesheets and daily/weekly hours worked is already available in the mobile app (both iOS and Android) so please check it out.

If you have other cool ideas that would be great for development, do reach out to our support team and we'll definitely look into it.

• Beoordeeld op 24-5-2019
Sergio C.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

"Value for your Money"

Opmerkingen: We've found that overdelivery is an issue and by measuring all our activities, we've been able to adjust the time used for each of our clients.

Pluspunten: Jibble is really easy to use and the benefit is huge comparing it to its cost. It has improved our way of executing tasks and helped us in finding weak spots on our time distribution.

Minpunten: I think the mobile app can improve and be as complete as the web version.

van Jibble op 5-8-2019

Hi Sergio,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this wonderful review!

We are always striving hard to improve our software particularly the mobile app though we take it slow and ensure that all updates will go out smoothly. For additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team. We'd love to hear move about your suggestions.

- JIbble Team

Fatima B.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-8-2019

"Jibble experience"

Opmerkingen: Good. Made my job easier for sure.

Pluspunten: I love tracking my staff’s clock in’s and out’s without the old punch card method. Waste of paper, time and difficult to keep checking.
With Jibble, even if I don’t log in for a few days, I can always see exactly how many hours the staff where at work or not at work and when.

Minpunten: The only problem I have in using Jibble to track my staff’s times would be that they often forget to Jibble in or out.
So if they forget to Jibble out after work... by the next day it shows them as working for 24 hours.

van Jibble op 20-8-2019

Hi Fatima,

Glad that you find Jibble helpful for your time and attendance management.

It is common for some staff to forget clocking out but they'll eventually build a habit. If they have a fixed schedule, you can set their Fixed daily times and with the right configuration, the system can send notifications to the users in case they forgot to clock out. Find out more from this article https://help.jibble.io/en/articles/425824-what-are-all-the-different-alerts-that-can-be-received

• Beoordeeld op 16-8-2019
Prarthana D.
Organizational Development Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 12-12-2017

"It's easy to use, and if you have any questions someone responds right away!"

Opmerkingen: It's a great way to record staff attendance! In the future, once leave management is possible as well it could be a great tool for HR management

Pluspunten: -Free version has so many options - it really lets you have a feel for the software while still being free
- Although some folks don't like taking selfies all the time, it's quite fun! And we've had some fun games with our selfies: who can take the funniest etc.

Minpunten: - Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the name Jibble (lol!) but I think that's a personal preference
- It doesn't give you an error message if you Jibble in twice (I read up on how activities work, and I guess that's why it's there; but we don't have any activities, and I find that often people hit Jibble in at the end of the day instead of out and then I have to manually correct it - which is a pain!)
- I don't like that everyone can see the Jibble log for the whole team. I get that even then no-one can access each others timesheets, but I wish this wasn't public either (we have many folks who are quite wary of having their photos being viewed so frequently!)

van Jibble op 14-12-2017

Hi Prarthana,
Great to hear you have found Jibble to be useful! We have taken your feedback as a feature request to improve the usability of jibbling OUT, so the product team is aware of this.
Also, you are actually able to restrict members from viewing each others timesheets with the policies power-up. Check out this article to learn more about that: http://help.jibble.io/power-ups/policies/how-to-use-policies

• Beoordeeld op 12-12-2017
Ma. louren C.
Admin Support | Content Writer | Researcher
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

"Jibble Rocks!"

Pluspunten: As a remote employee, I've loved tracking my time and being able to generate reports on what was done and how long it took to do the task. So far, I've tried multiple platforms but I've stuck with Jibble as it is easy to use, integrates well with our team communications app (slack - which allowed visibility on who's logged in or not). Also, it sends me daily, weekly updates on the team's timesheet.

Minpunten: Actually, I love the app. But it would be better if it has a screen capturing feature like every 10 minutes or so, so we can monitor what the team/s working on and to ensure no time is wasted.

van Jibble op 22-8-2018

Thank you for your feedback Ma. Louren! We're always working on new improvements and your input definitely helps with that.
Also, we are actually working on a desktop app which would allow you to capture screenshots, it's still a concept but we'll definitely keep you posted when it's ready :).

Karen W.
Executive Assistant
Verzekeringen, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-8-2019

"We love Jibble"

Pluspunten: We liked the ease of use that Jibble offered. It was so easy and quick to teach our employees how to use it.

Minpunten: The least liked about Jibble was the number of times that the software would crash and employees were unable to clock in or out and then an admin would have to go back and fix their times.

van Jibble op 13-8-2019

Hi Karen,

We are glad that you find the app easy to use for your team.

We are sorry that you encountered some app crashes previously. Please do reach out to us whenever you encounter issues. We'd definitely resolve any concerns sooner if they are reported to us immediately. We continuously work on updating our app so rest assured that you'll be using a more stable app now. Thanks for the honest feedback!

• Beoordeeld op 7-8-2019
Larissa S.
Team assistant
Computersoftware, 13-50 werknemers

"really helpful software"

Pluspunten: That you can make lots of categories to jibble in

Minpunten: people forget to use jibble, so it is always a big mess in the end of a week and the employees are adapting his/her own working ours without letting us administrators know. So we do not have a correct control about it

van Jibble op 5-8-2019

Hi Larissa,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the app and we are glad that it has helped you to track different activities in your team.

We understand that sometimes users tend to forget clocking in/out and it may take a while for them to make it a habit. If they have a fixed time schedule, you set notifications in case they missed jibbling in/out. You can check these articles or reach out to our Support Team for full guidance on how to set this up:

- JIbble Team

Chitraparna S.
Founder & Director
  • Beoordeeld op 8-12-2017

"A Useful Attendance Tracker for In-House and Remote Teams"

Pluspunten: I liked: - ease of use
- privacy
- ability to track employee sign-in location with GPS
- the inability for team members to manipulate their attendance time
- if anyone is logs in from the app, the person has to take a selfie and post for accurate tracking
The last 2 I liked best because when you have a remote team, it is essential to track whether they are dedicatedly putting in the required number of hours.

Minpunten: Only one thing - sometimes it takes a lot of time load. You have reload the page multiple times to use it correctly.

van Jibble op 20-12-2018

Hi Chitraparna,

Great to know that Jibble has been meeting all your time and attendance tracking needs. We release new updates every now and then to make the app run faster, smoother and more intuitive.

In case you have slowness issue just check if you have the latest version of the app and if you do, just let us know so we can investigate further for you. We don't want a slow app either so we will definitely figure out what's causing it.

• Beoordeeld op 8-12-2017
Shane S.
Director of Information Technology
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-2-2020

"Our Experience using Jibble"

Opmerkingen: We have great results using Jibble, we can better manage payroll because no one has reason why they can not log in or out using Jibble. I can say their tech support is very good and responds quickly to your issues.

Pluspunten: Because of how easy the mobile application is, we use it to track employee's daily work hours.

Minpunten: I don't know if this issue with Android application but my current week is always one week ahead. I saw that it was fixed one of the updates but started to happen in another update. Other than that, I do not have anything else to say.

van Jibble op 11-3-2020

Hi Shane,

Glad to see your honest feedback and thoughts on how Jibble helped your company with time tracking. I do remember your issue with the timesheets and it was indeed quickly resolved by our Tech team.

Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review!

• Beoordeeld op 17-2-2020
Aaron C.
Agent & Client Services Director
  • Beoordeeld op 10-5-2018

"Simple System w/ Slack Integration!"

Pluspunten: I love having the Slack integration so my team and quickly and easily Jibble in and out without having to open their browser or go to the site. This is extremely efficient and easy.
I also appreciate the activity-based billing so we're not billed on a user that doesn't access the system.

Minpunten: I would love to have some more custom controls on the reports. I also wish some areas of the settings were a little more intuitive and easy to find. It would be helpful to one page for all settings or at least be the start-point for all settings, including power-ups, etc...

van Jibble op 9-6-2018

Thank you for the feedback Aaron. It's good to hear that you find Jibble useful and efficient! We recognise your feedback on usability and reporting. We're continuously looking to improve our product so this feedback is definitely useful!

Of course don't hesitate to reach out to our support team if you need any assistance.

Best,