Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Jibble

Jibble is een gratis tijdklok-app voor loonadministratie, aanwezigheid en naleving.

Eenvoudig te gebruiken. Voor altijd gratis. Onbeperkt aantal gebruikers.

Meer informatie over Jibble

162 reviews worden weergegeven

Sammad N.
Machine- en installatiebouw, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-8-2019

"Transformed the way we run our business"

Opmerkingen: As previously stated no issues so far and makes life a lot more simpler

Pluspunten: Accessibility, Ease of use, traceability and reports just to name a few

Minpunten: Honestly cannot say that there was anything that I disliked, however if you could integrate with IoT devices to automate the process.

van Jibble op 14-8-2019

Thanks for the 5 stars, Sammad!
have

Integration to IoT devices sounds cool but at the moment, we don't have that as a priority.

Again, thanks for letting us know how much Jibble has transformed the way you run your business.

• Beoordeeld op 9-8-2019
João R.
Software Developer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-3-2020

"Good for Clocking In/out Business Team Tracking, not as good for Project Milestones"

Opmerkingen: Simply measuring my hours. Ideally, I could measure projects milestones as well(but based on my next responses you will see why I do not).

Pluspunten: The fact I can see weekly, monthly and that I can edit my clock-ins and outs.

Minpunten: The fact that it has to be sync. with google time. Not entirely sure what happens, but sometimes I press I clock-in on the phone and it just does not. No register stays on the phone. I believe it might be due to wireless connection though, yet no warning is given on the mobile application, at least that I am aware of.

van Jibble op 1-4-2020

Hi Jo?o,

Thanks for leaving a review! Jibble doesn't have project milestones which is typical for a Project Management app which we are not but we are glad that it serves the purpose for your time tracking.

For the mobile app issue, kindly reach out to our support team via email ([email protected]) or via in-app chat. Internet connection plays a big role in the mobile app's performance but we have to check the root cause of any issues that you may encounter so please do reach out to our support team whenever you encounter any trouble.

• Beoordeeld op 27-3-2020
Giavani C.
Assembly lead
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-10-2020

"Daily use of Jibble"

Opmerkingen: I have used Jibble everyday, along with many of my fellow co-workers. Very critical in use in our everyday lives.

Pluspunten: Honestly, I wasn’t super excited about my company having this type of software to keep track of time. Oh, how my opinion has changed. Jibble is one of the best time tracking and payroll managing software, me personally, has ever seen. You can add activities to clock into specific tasks, timesheets to view weekly or daily hours, and so much more. For a company small or large this app/software has exceeded my expectations.

Minpunten: This software has a lot to offer, but what I do wish that would be nice is to have team admins, also clock in and also get approved for time clocked in daily by maybe a team manager or creator.

van Jibble op 19-10-2020

Hi Giavani,

It may not be a good first impression but I'm glad that the Jibble app exceeded your expectations.

We are looking to have the possibility of having the admin's timesheets be approved but no guarantees on that one yet. We will let you know if that becomes a possibility in the future.

• Beoordeeld op 9-10-2020
Cydney I.
Customer Service Representative
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-5-2019

"Need an attendance and time tracker for a small team? Look no further!"

Opmerkingen: It used to be hard to keep track of where our team was spending the most time. What were our most productive timeframes? What was taking up too much time with very little ROI? I love that Jibble allows us to be able to clock in for specific projects or tasks. It was like saying goodbye to time wasted!

Pluspunten: I love that Jibble can easily be integrated with our team's communication platform, Slack, so we can clock in remotely and on mobile. Talk about working from anywhere and everywhere, productively!

Minpunten: I don't think it's user-friendly for those who don't come from a tech background or are used to positions where you have multiple systems to keep track of daily.

van Jibble op 29-5-2019

Hi Cydney,

Thanks for your honest feedback. I was thrilled to read that Jibble adds significant value to your team's productivity!

At the same time I understand your concerns on usability which is something high on our improvements list :).

I'm curious as to why you rated our support & overall quality a bit lower though, is there anything specific you believe we can improve on?

• Beoordeeld op 21-5-2019
Jonathan R.
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-8-2020

"Jibble keeps you focused & efficient with multiple remote teams in different locations/time zones."

Opmerkingen: We have been testing how the team adopts Jibble by slowly turning add-ons or functionalities on. It can be very helpful as a virtual check-in and become very specific as your remote team begins to cowork or move. I had tested and used Jibble during 2016. Then again set up a remote team in 2019.
As soon as we have more than 1 remote team, in different locations, it is our go-to time tracking and activity/efforts management tool.

Pluspunten: Jibble has been very useful so far to become more aware of effort and focus.
We benefit the most from our remote team management making different working schedule templates and assigning to teams; plus the tool reinforces policies such as working from authorized locations.

Minpunten: A desired feature might be the possibility to invite bots from multiple, differentJibble teams in a MS Teams domain/platform. Currently, we may only invite 1 Jibble team per MS Teams domain. This may allow us to assign a Jibble team to team/group in a MS Teams domain. Integrations are becoming better.

van Jibble op 22-8-2020

Hi Jonathan,

Great to see how Jibble helped you with tracking time especially for your remote teams.

The 1 Jibble team to 1 MS team limitation is on the MS teams side and there is no workaround at the moment. We'll let you know if that becomes a possibility in the future.

Shilles steven A.
Executive
Internet, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-5-2020

"A great app for attendance tracking"

Opmerkingen: I’ve switched between multiple apps and wasn’t satisfied with the performance until I came across Jibble. This app had all the great features and the app itself is very user friendly.

Pluspunten: All in one app for attendance, geo tagging, location tracking and more.

Minpunten: Free version has many restrictions. But still worthwhile.

van Jibble op 23-5-2020

Hi Shilles Steven,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.

We just made some power-ups available on the Free plan (Geolocation, Facial Recognition, Work Schedules, and Mobile+). These are new reasons to love Jibble more. :)

• Beoordeeld op 21-5-2020
Nicky C.
Diergeneeskunde, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-8-2020

"A good product for our needs"

Opmerkingen: I have found that Jibble really makes it much easier to manage my staff's working hours and with the facial recognition feature there is no question about who was there or not.
As said above, the cost escalates from the basic cost as soon as you start using the features, but as a boss who is not always on the salon floor, it keeps track very well for my needs.

Pluspunten: This is easy to use for the staff, although they are forgetful sometimes. But then as admin, I can adjust as necessary.
I use this as a non-negotiable tool to distribute pooled tips

Minpunten: The cost of the product mounts up quite quickly.
If the feature exists, I haven't found how to enter leave hours into the system. Sometimes my staff take hours out of their annual leave for holidays off etc... I need to be able to incorporate this into the Jibble System. Presently I am doing this manually

van Jibble op 19-8-2020

Hi Nicky!

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this review. Leave Management is coming soon so hang in there. We are excited as much as you are!

Ashleigh H.
BDM
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-7-2020

"Great for keeping track of who's in the office"

Opmerkingen: Great experience - worked really well for our small office.

Pluspunten: The ease of use was fantastic. We had an iPad at the office door which each and every member of staff could 'Jibble In' and 'Jibble Out' upon entering and leaving the building.

Minpunten: There wasn't really anything we didn't like about the software. Only problem we ever faced was that it requires internet to work properly. Would be great if it continued working like normal and then uploaded the data to the internet upon reconnection.

van Jibble op 20-8-2020

Hi Ashleigh,

Thanks for the feedback and we are very happy to see the 5-stars!

One recommendation I could give is to use Offline mode when you don't have an internet connection so your team can still clock in/out. It can sync later on once you are back online. Here's a guide: https://help.jibble.io/en/articles/3348665-how-to-track-time-without-an-internet-connection

• Beoordeeld op 26-7-2020
Tenzin G.
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 2-10 werknemers

"Experience after using"

Opmerkingen: Its just amazing. Solved all problems with biometric machines and so on.

Pluspunten: Its easy to use. Offline mode is amazing. Location is also great!

Minpunten: I just wish the software tells us about whether they left a location or were they continuously stay at their location for the whole duration through location tracking.

van Jibble op 15-9-2020

Hi Tenzin!

Thanks for the wonderful feedback!

We will have live location tracker in the mobile app in the coming months and I'll list this notification feature down though no guarantees when this will be picked up for possible development but let's see how it goes.

Again, thanks for the review!

Nur farhana binti M.
Human Resource Manager
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 30-6-2020

"Pros and cons"

Opmerkingen: I like that we can track each employee’s attendance even when I am at home.

Pluspunten: It’s so easy to track our employees’ location especially since some are working from home currently. We also can link it with Payroll Panda for auto calculations of Overtime and unpaid leaves

Minpunten: The apps has less features than the website portal so I still need to monitor their attendance on the website for a more comprehensive Report

van Jibble op 10-7-2020

Hi Nur,

We appreciate the feedback and we are glad to know that the app helped you well with your timekeeping.

We will be releasing updates in the coming months and you'll get to do more on the mobile app so hang in there. :)

= Jibble Team

• Beoordeeld op 30-6-2020
Karim K.
Finance Controller
Design en ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-7-2019

"A Comprehensive User Friendly App"

Pluspunten: - The User interface is easy to understand and work with and integrates with different application flawlessly. The Application allows the users to use the services remotely just not only from a computer but also from employee's mobile phones making it more accessible. The reporting element of this app is also very helpful.

Minpunten: - The app doesn't notify the users if the user login twice.
- Any user can manually change the time. We feel that this feature should only sit with admin rights. Allowing any user to change the timings can create inaccuracies within the record keeping.

van Jibble op 31-7-2019

Hey Karim,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note.

You can actually set a Policy to restrict your members from editing their time entries. Just go to Settings > Policies > Enable Policies then set "Allow team members to edit/delete entries on their timesheets" to 'Do Not Allow" then click Save. That should do the trick! You can also set the "Require team members to Jibble Out before they can Jibble In again" to "Required" so they won't be allowed to clock IN again without clocking out.

I hope this helps!

• Beoordeeld op 25-7-2019
David L.
Director of Technology
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-8-2018

"Helping me get the most from my team and ROI on my projects"

Opmerkingen: Overall pleased with the tool. The engagement from the team is high as the tool is easy to use and integrates with our IM client. The real time notifications has helped me keep team members on the priority tasks and reports has let me see which projects are time stinks or not delivering good ROI and where team members are losing time.

Pluspunten: The webapp interface is nice to use and they have some useful integrations making it even easier - switch tasks during a slack conversation. Being able to see what my full team, especially remote workers, are working on in real time and also in historical reports is very helpful. Seeing how much a project cost in developers time when multiple members of the team contributed is so much easier. Support is just a chat message or email away and everyone has been really helpful even taking on feature requests.

Minpunten: Isn't quite as flexible as we'd like so as we are trying to use it in a slightly different way than intended we have encountered some issues. For example we want to switch the tasks that our developers can say they are working on each sprint but deleting old tasks removes them from the historical reporting. Jibble say they are working on a solution to this but for now we just keep adding tasks and have tried to be more generic with the listings to avoid clutter. No Jira integration means we have to list the tasks manually - again something that Jibble may solve when they launch their api.

van Jibble op 22-8-2018

Hi David,

Thank you for your honest review! This great feedback for the product team to continue building great features.

Regarding your usage of activities, this feature has been released a few weeks ago actually! You can "disable/archive" activities now so they can't be used, but still show up in your reporting. More about that here: https://help.jibble.io/power-ups/activity-tracking/how-to-disable-activities-or-clients-from-being-used.

All the best,

- The Jibble Team

Weldon K.
Owner/Partner
Landbouw, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-8-2019

"Excellent product"

Opmerkingen: Really like that my employees can Jibble in/out from the job site. It seems they more readily keep track of their time this way rather than on a paper time card. I also like the fact that at payroll time I can just log in and see all the times without having to collect time cards.

Pluspunten: -Ease of use
-Simple to edit Jibble in/out when needed
-Aesthetics

Minpunten: It would be nice to have a place where I could make a list of jobs or projects and where employees could pick what they would like to do and then check them off without the need to assign those jobs or projects to a specific employee.

van Jibble op 13-8-2019

Hi Weldon,

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your feedback but it looks like it's leaning more towards a project management feature. I can see the value in that though it is not on our roadmap. I'll put that in our feature request list for now.

Glad that JIbble helped you manage your team's time and attendance efficiently!

• Beoordeeld op 2-8-2019
Mónica M.
COO
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-7-2019

"Amazing reporting!"

Opmerkingen: I can evaluate how much time the operative team spend in every client, so I can administrate in a better way the activities per client and per team member

Pluspunten: The reporting feature, all the filters are useful and clear

Minpunten: The extension for Chrome... sometimes works, sometimes not

van Jibble op 25-7-2019

Hi Monica,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a nice review. I'm glad that our app's reporting feature has been helping you manage your team's time spent on activities per clients.

My apologies for encountering few hiccups with our Chrome Extension. We just released an update and it should make it more stable now. Of course, if anything else comes up, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're always here to help you sort things out.

• Beoordeeld op 24-7-2019
May C.
Co-Founder Chief Operations Officer
Computersoftware
  • Beoordeeld op 14-12-2017

"Simple, efficient and good value for your money"

Opmerkingen: Easier way to log in hours for different clients and track improvement of workflows.

Pluspunten: Jibble allows you to create a team and create clients, which for our business, being able to log in hours for each specific client is crucial and huge help for billing, estimating workflow success and improving and optimizing workflow strategies. Being able to know how many hours we've spent in a certain project is essential for our improvement as a tech team. I like that we can also see weekly summary, edit and allocate to a specific client. We use Slack a lot and I love that you can log in and out from slack directly, you don't even need to open Jibble. Super efficient and easy to use.

Minpunten: The only think I haven't found yet is the ability to create a project your team is spending hours on. So far, I have done it using the client tool, I create a 'client' for every project that is owned by our company and then have the team log their hours there, but it would be nice if you can actually create projects as easy as you can create clients and log in hours in. Not being able to merge team members is a little bit frustrating (one of my team members created a team member using another email account and it appears as an extra team member) so I tried to merge them, into the same member profile but you can't.

van Jibble op 18-12-2017

Great to hear that Jibble is helping your business, May! We are always working on our product and a project management feature/power-up is something on our long term roadmap, so make sure to check our updates once in a while.
Regarding your feedback on merging team members, I've shared that with the development team so that they are aware that you're seeking this feature.

• Beoordeeld op 14-12-2017
Managing Director
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-5-2019

"Great for small business time management"

Pluspunten: The ability to generate 'activities' that can be clocked in and out of is a great feature that allows us to understand where time is actually being spent, which we can then use to see if new processes are time-saving or not. The application overall is also very easy to use - there's very little setup or 'learning' time.

Minpunten: The mobile app for android has limited functionality, which means you have to use the web version for almost anything apart from clocking in & out. Access to a summary of total hours worked daily/this week, similar to the dashboard on the web version, would be a good improvement.

van Jibble op 29-5-2019

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us an awesome review. It's great to know that Jibble played a major role in your team's efficiency.

As we strive to improve our app further, we commit to keep it intuitive and user-friendly. Viewing of the timesheets and daily/weekly hours worked is already available in the mobile app (both iOS and Android) so please check it out.

If you have other cool ideas that would be great for development, do reach out to our support team and we'll definitely look into it.

• Beoordeeld op 24-5-2019
Sergio C.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

"Value for your Money"

Opmerkingen: We've found that overdelivery is an issue and by measuring all our activities, we've been able to adjust the time used for each of our clients.

Pluspunten: Jibble is really easy to use and the benefit is huge comparing it to its cost. It has improved our way of executing tasks and helped us in finding weak spots on our time distribution.

Minpunten: I think the mobile app can improve and be as complete as the web version.

van Jibble op 5-8-2019

Hi Sergio,

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this wonderful review!

We are always striving hard to improve our software particularly the mobile app though we take it slow and ensure that all updates will go out smoothly. For additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team. We'd love to hear move about your suggestions.

- JIbble Team

Queena C.
HR & Admin Manager
Public relations en communicatie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-8-2020

"Jibble for Flare"

Opmerkingen: Owing to COVID-19 and social unrest since last September 2019, we have changed our way of work by flexible arrangements, ie. work from home and direct to site
Although finally we closed the features of facial recognition and geo-location due to privacy locally.
In view of self discipline and transparently among colleagues no matter you are senior or junior staffm they can view other's In and Out time freely. Save administrator's time to extract report one by one on periodically.

Pluspunten: 1)Free trial with on-going on-line staff with fast response to Q&A
Special Thanks to ANN for her supportive from the trial run to go live
2)Reports is concise

Minpunten: 1) Currently, we are not using this app to trigger our payroll or bill to our clients base on actual time spent on different projects
Wonder we can enter some text /remarks if we are on sick leave or annual leave on a particular date then the report will display more accurately.
2) Besides onboarding call, if there is a PowerPoint (handy guide/one-stop) in showing your company history/background/key customers list and launch step by step will be better for SME business when admin kick off the project

van Jibble op 14-8-2020

Hi Queena!

Thanks for the review! I know you really need the Leave Management feature and we are eager to release it too so you won't need to manually track them. Please hang in there, our Dev team is working hard to get this released in a couple of months.

We will have a comprehensive guide in pdf or ppt in the future. That's in the works!

Again, we appreciate the feedback! :)

• Beoordeeld op 6-8-2020
Fatima B.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-8-2019

"Jibble experience"

Opmerkingen: Good. Made my job easier for sure.

Pluspunten: I love tracking my staff’s clock in’s and out’s without the old punch card method. Waste of paper, time and difficult to keep checking.
With Jibble, even if I don’t log in for a few days, I can always see exactly how many hours the staff where at work or not at work and when.

Minpunten: The only problem I have in using Jibble to track my staff’s times would be that they often forget to Jibble in or out.
So if they forget to Jibble out after work... by the next day it shows them as working for 24 hours.

van Jibble op 20-8-2019

Hi Fatima,

Glad that you find Jibble helpful for your time and attendance management.

It is common for some staff to forget clocking out but they'll eventually build a habit. If they have a fixed schedule, you can set their Fixed daily times and with the right configuration, the system can send notifications to the users in case they forgot to clock out. Find out more from this article https://help.jibble.io/en/articles/425824-what-are-all-the-different-alerts-that-can-be-received

• Beoordeeld op 16-8-2019
Luis F.
finance manager
Detailhandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-4-2020

"Very useful"

Opmerkingen: Help the team to understand what are the task more time consuming, making clear the potencial of each one for optimizating

Pluspunten: It is very important for us to understand where are we consuming our ressorces (time) so Jibble is quite handy here. Easy to use

Minpunten: It could be nice to have a window always on top informing what is the time and current task being charged. It might help to reduce mistakes on missing punch and also give an ideia about how much time I have already spent.
Also could be interesting to have a time budget. To assess performance by the end of the day

van Jibble op 15-4-2020

Hi Luis,

Great to see your honest feedback and happy to know that our app helped your team become more productive and efficient.

Your suggestion for a window or like a widget that is always on top could be an update we can do for our desktop app. This is listed together with the time budget feature though I can't give a timeline at the moment, but we'll let you know once it is available.

• Beoordeeld op 12-4-2020
Prarthana D.
Organizational Development Manager
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-12-2017

"It's easy to use, and if you have any questions someone responds right away!"

Opmerkingen: It's a great way to record staff attendance! In the future, once leave management is possible as well it could be a great tool for HR management

Pluspunten: -Free version has so many options - it really lets you have a feel for the software while still being free
- Although some folks don't like taking selfies all the time, it's quite fun! And we've had some fun games with our selfies: who can take the funniest etc.

Minpunten: - Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the name Jibble (lol!) but I think that's a personal preference
- It doesn't give you an error message if you Jibble in twice (I read up on how activities work, and I guess that's why it's there; but we don't have any activities, and I find that often people hit Jibble in at the end of the day instead of out and then I have to manually correct it - which is a pain!)
- I don't like that everyone can see the Jibble log for the whole team. I get that even then no-one can access each others timesheets, but I wish this wasn't public either (we have many folks who are quite wary of having their photos being viewed so frequently!)

van Jibble op 14-12-2017

Hi Prarthana,
Great to hear you have found Jibble to be useful! We have taken your feedback as a feature request to improve the usability of jibbling OUT, so the product team is aware of this.
Also, you are actually able to restrict members from viewing each others timesheets with the policies power-up. Check out this article to learn more about that: http://help.jibble.io/power-ups/policies/how-to-use-policies

• Beoordeeld op 12-12-2017
Ma. louren C.
Admin Support | Content Writer | Researcher
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

"Jibble Rocks!"

Pluspunten: As a remote employee, I've loved tracking my time and being able to generate reports on what was done and how long it took to do the task. So far, I've tried multiple platforms but I've stuck with Jibble as it is easy to use, integrates well with our team communications app (slack - which allowed visibility on who's logged in or not). Also, it sends me daily, weekly updates on the team's timesheet.

Minpunten: Actually, I love the app. But it would be better if it has a screen capturing feature like every 10 minutes or so, so we can monitor what the team/s working on and to ensure no time is wasted.

van Jibble op 22-8-2018

Thank you for your feedback Ma. Louren! We're always working on new improvements and your input definitely helps with that.
Also, we are actually working on a desktop app which would allow you to capture screenshots, it's still a concept but we'll definitely keep you posted when it's ready :).

Karen W.
Executive Assistant
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-8-2019

"We love Jibble"

Pluspunten: We liked the ease of use that Jibble offered. It was so easy and quick to teach our employees how to use it.

Minpunten: The least liked about Jibble was the number of times that the software would crash and employees were unable to clock in or out and then an admin would have to go back and fix their times.

van Jibble op 13-8-2019

Hi Karen,

We are glad that you find the app easy to use for your team.

We are sorry that you encountered some app crashes previously. Please do reach out to us whenever you encounter issues. We'd definitely resolve any concerns sooner if they are reported to us immediately. We continuously work on updating our app so rest assured that you'll be using a more stable app now. Thanks for the honest feedback!

• Beoordeeld op 7-8-2019
Larissa S.
Team assistant
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

"really helpful software"

Pluspunten: That you can make lots of categories to jibble in

Minpunten: people forget to use jibble, so it is always a big mess in the end of a week and the employees are adapting his/her own working ours without letting us administrators know. So we do not have a correct control about it

van Jibble op 5-8-2019

Hi Larissa,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about the app and we are glad that it has helped you to track different activities in your team.

We understand that sometimes users tend to forget clocking in/out and it may take a while for them to make it a habit. If they have a fixed time schedule, you set notifications in case they missed jibbling in/out. You can check these articles or reach out to our Support Team for full guidance on how to set this up:

- JIbble Team

Chitraparna S.
Founder & Director
  • Beoordeeld op 8-12-2017

"A Useful Attendance Tracker for In-House and Remote Teams"

Pluspunten: I liked: - ease of use
- privacy
- ability to track employee sign-in location with GPS
- the inability for team members to manipulate their attendance time
- if anyone is logs in from the app, the person has to take a selfie and post for accurate tracking
The last 2 I liked best because when you have a remote team, it is essential to track whether they are dedicatedly putting in the required number of hours.

Minpunten: Only one thing - sometimes it takes a lot of time load. You have reload the page multiple times to use it correctly.

van Jibble op 20-12-2018

Hi Chitraparna,

Great to know that Jibble has been meeting all your time and attendance tracking needs. We release new updates every now and then to make the app run faster, smoother and more intuitive.

In case you have slowness issue just check if you have the latest version of the app and if you do, just let us know so we can investigate further for you. We don't want a slow app either so we will definitely figure out what's causing it.

• Beoordeeld op 8-12-2017