Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over Fuel50

De AI-marktplaats van Fuel50 koppelt je mensen aan onderwijs, vacatures, optredens, projecten en loopbaantrajecten.

Meer informatie over Fuel50

2 reviews worden weergegeven

Kelly C.
Learning Ops in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great!

5 3 jaar geleden

We are still in progress for finalizing and getting everything synced into Fuel50 for our company. So far, I have explored around the pages and I love how interactive it is. It makes getting to know yourself more fun and takes you to your career path in a more exploratory journey. Also love the resources page, it is a great way to help you stay motivated and gives you a better idea of what you want out of your career. Excellent!

So far, there is nothing that I least like about this software.

Reactie Fuel50

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your fabulous review Kelly, it's rewarding to hear you are enjoying it so much. Happy further exploring and career planning/developing!

Enterprise Customer Experience NPS (Net Promoter Score) Lead in Nieuw-Zeeland
Telecommunicatie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Onerous

3 3 jaar geleden

The layout is easy on the eye, and it's easy enough to navigate

The screeds and screeds of questions and competencies, it became inane, onerous and boring. It felt like I was made to sit down and rate my competencies across 1000s of skills and then it just spits it back out at you to tell you what you've said. Therefore I find this onerous exercise rather useless. It's just not a "smart" system.

Reactie Fuel50

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback! We thrive on constructive feedback to continually evolve our solution to be smarter, more intuitive, and deliver the best experience possible to our global audience. If you would like to further share your experience with us, we'd love to connect with you. Please contact us via [email protected] if you would like to reach out.