Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over iubenda

Online nalevingsoplossingen op het niveau van advocaten, met het gemak dat alleen software kan bieden.

Meer informatie over iubenda

Ease of use and speed in setting the cookie policy and privacy policy. Extremely simple to insert services.

A little bit of difficulty in understanding all the things that must be done.

Beoordelingen van iubenda

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

iubenda heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 186 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je iubenda eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (186)

Rita Carla Francesca
Rita Carla Francesca
Independent Author in Italië
Publiceren, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Essential for a website

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: When the GDPR was enforced, I had to find quickly a solution for my website. Iubenda had everything I needed for a very low price. The latter had increased a bit though, but it's still acceptable.

It's an affordable and easy-to-use service. I could set and install the script very easily on my website, and the price is acceptable.

Nothing in particular. Overall I'm having a good experience.

Viktor
Viktor
CEO in Canada
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Best privacy policy and cookie solution on the market!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Iubenda helps save thousands of dollars in attorney fees and provides an easy solution for anyone to generate privacy policy and implement the cookie solution. It's so easy to use, that we even offer our clients (bloggers, small businesses, etc.) complimentary set up of Iubenda on their websites. It usually takes us 15-30 minutes to generate privacy policy and implement the cookie solution. Timing depends on how extensive the privacy policy needs to be. For bloggers usually 15 min, for businesses usually 30 minutes.

Iubenda provides an easy way to generate privacy policy to comply with all international privacy laws like GDPR, CCPA, etc. Plus, once you generate privacy policy you can easily keep it updated as things change. Iubenda stays on top of the laws around the world, so they adjust and add more stuff to help users comply with new laws. They recently added CCPA compliance, and it was a breeze to activate and add to our privacy policy. In addition to the privacy policy, their cookie solution is indispensable. We set up Google Tag Manager integration to allow for prior blocking of cookies, and everything works without issues.

The service itself is great, there are really no cons. However, the only thing where I would like to see improvement is support times. They can be a bit slow to respond, but do help with the issues. The other thing, I wish they would add more service providers quicker to grow their database.

h
CEO in VK
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Worst Customer support Ever.. i would give minus rating if there is any..

3,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very Very bad experience and the worst customer support we have ever received from a product. at the time of writing this review, my whole account is down for 5 days now, and till now the customer support team never replied to our emails or chats!!!!!

Nothing worth mentioning here. I'm writing this review to get their management's attention, maybe they don't know how bad their customer support team is.

First and most importantly, they have an incompetent customer support team who barely replies to our concerns and forget about the 24/7 support that they say they have. Go contact them on chat and good luck after that if anyone replied to you. Very difficult to integrate with other platforms, and as explained above, no support for the integration.

11 maanden geleden

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are very sorry to hear that you have had a negative experience with our customer support team. We value your feedback and would like to take steps to address your concerns and improve your experience with our product. We would greatly appreciate it if you could provide us with more information to help identify your requests in our system and provide you with support as soon as possible. Updating your Capterra account details by adding your name and surname would be helpful in this process. Alternatively, you can provide us with the URL of your website. We understand that you have been experiencing difficulties with integrating our product with other platforms and that your account has had issues for the past five days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Our team is committed to providing prompt and efficient support to all of our customers, and we would like to do everything we can to ensure that your experience from now on will be as smooth and seamless as possible.

Gaetano
Founder in Italië

Iubenda on Horbiter™️

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We’re happy with the overall solution; nonetheless, we think Iubenda’s crawler should step up and CS lead time, too.

You can easily scale the solution up or down.

The Customer Support takes too long to answer a question. Your crawler is in our opinion misleading; it often highlights missing compliances for no reason

Azizah
Azizah
Office Management in Maleisië
Telecommunicatie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Webiste privacy and cookies management with iubenda

5,0 2 jaar geleden

With iubenda, making safety and privacy policies is a cakewalk, instead of taking a gamble on a public privacy or cookie policy (without knowing if it benefits the company) or paying loads of cash on an attorney to draft one. When you install iubenda, it will automatically scan the existing site and provide you with the option to personally choose the extensions, plugins, and services you use. Based on such data, iubenda will design custom privacy and cookie disclaimer for your website.

It's not the software I had issues with but rather the expectation that a single individual should be capable of ensuring a webpage complies with all applicable laws. A website-scanning tool is available to assist you in locating potential new services to include, although it is not entirely reliable just yet.

Marco
Marco
Web Designer in Italië
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

The best GDPR/CCPA solution on the market

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I started using it more than 2 years ago for client work, and I've never stopped since then. It's easy to use and fast to implement once you put in some effort, and it gives you a solid compliancy level. It's an essential tool for every web designer and marketer.

There are several benefits to using iubenda for GDPR compliance. First, it can help ensure that your data is properly collected and stored. Second, it can automate the consent process so you don't have to check each individual pop-up or Formfield on your website. And finally, once users have given their consent, iubenda will keep track of this information so you always know who has agreed to receive marketing messages from your company. It keeps your policies constantly updated by a team of top-level lawyers, so you don't need to check the law variations compulsively to remain compliant with them.

It's an advanced platform since it offers a suite of tools. It should be easy to use, but it can be overwhelming since there are so many options. It is also quite expensive, but that's fair since they are the best on the market in my opinion.

Mirjam
Artist and Founder in Duitsland
Entertainment, Zelfstandig ondernemer

i only Ubenda!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love iUbenda! Since we met I haven't looked anywhere else and have 0 need/wish to do so in the future. We're in for a long haul! :)

I first met the representative of iUbenda back in 2015 at The Startup Summit Berlin and instantly grabbed his business card when I realized their product is a perfect marriage between the current (at the time)/future web/app development and the tech legal world. For someone who isn't fluent at all in legal language, it was at first intimidating, however, iUbenda exceeded my expectations with step by step guiding process, easy setup, vast knowledge base, and smooth implementation. I love the visual and easy-to-understand user interface, that I can rest assured knowing iUbenda is keeping up with the constant law changes and instantly notifying me so I can update my policies. The customer care is also wonderful and I can only highly recommend it.

No complaints! They just keep growing and making it better with each update.

Blair
CEO in Filipijnen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Iubenda took the stress our of making our privacy & consent management compliant

5,0 6 maanden geleden

The interface is plain English and simple point-and-click selections when configuring are easy to use and understand. Easy to add local requirements to reference Laws in our country

Nothing I don't like - it does what I want and doesn;t bother me with sections I decide not to use - other than to warn me that I may be noncompliant, which is fine

Christopher
Marketing Manager in VS
Consumentenelektronica, 201-500 werknemers

Small business, big customer service

5,0 8 maanden geleden

A quality team who brings top notch small business customer service to their clients. Sometimes customer service tickets take a day or so to get a response, but the hands-on help is worth the wait. [sensitive content hidden] is a champ and has been a big help to our business.

The installation process is clear but not the easiest for people inexperienced with code or website development.

Nathaniel
Nathaniel
Co-Founder, Consultant & Content Manager in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Quick and easy compliant webforms and cookie policy creation.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Was good while it lasted, but had to replace eventually. Maybe would use again on a quick build ecommerce site.

Was easy to build forms and cookie policies using templates and wizard. Many shortcodes and intergration for form building. A good choice of styling options and abilty to use via imbed, or plug-in.

I would say for the most part, that the solution is expensive in comparison to other services offering fully compliant web forms and/or policies. If you know a thing or two about HTML/CSS, the styling and embed does not really matter all that much.

Ute
IT-Trainer in Duitsland
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Making the life of single business owners easier!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Is did not only use the software myself. I also promoted it and supported it for the websites of my clients.
This way I could even reduce their workload and could make them really happy.

You have your own business and a lot of work to do? Fine for you! But how much time do you have to think about GDPR or legal things? Do not worry. There are people who focus on this and do an excellent job. Let iubenda sort your problems out about a cookie solution on your website that is compliant to your and the legal needs. Set it up and forget it until somethings is changed. This is he way, you find time for all the things, that you need to run your business and make money.

Its not the software, that I did not like, but the complexity of websites, their compliance to law and how one person should be able to deal with it all on his or her own.

Filippo
Consultant in Italië
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent service

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I became a customer and I recommend it to my clients because the reliability of the service is high. For over two years I have relied on Iubenda so I no longer have to worry about these legal aspects of a website.

completeness, effectiveness, safety are crucial aspects for any activity on the web

customer service is really efficient so, for every question, I always have the answer

Mino
Web master in Italië
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Iubenda Licence Pro

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had known Iubenda for a long time, but all of its infrastructure was decidedly improved, especially the clarity of the procedures.

Product that responds correctly to our needs. Clarity for its use and installation Clarity of the license conditions Great customer focus and opportunities to learn how to use it Excellent relationship between quality and price

Improved account management procedure, but otherwise I have not found any defect or problem at the moment.

Eduardo
Manager - COO in Brazilië
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Practicality in the Adjustments to the Legislation

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We were able to keep up with the laws relevant to our company and keep up to date with changes in a practical and fast way!

- Automatic detection of technologies on the website / application; - Generation of the automated Privacy Policy, based on the website technologies; - Automated Terms of Use and Cookie Policy generator; - Customizable cookie consent banner.

- Implementation on wordpress sites is still a bit complicated, despite the plugin; - It is not possible to insert cookies and scripts directly into the plugin or dashboard, everything is done by detection; - It is not possible to leave cookies and external scripts previously enabled for the user.

Silvia
Responsabile in Italië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Iubenda review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Even if it looks like that is complicated you just chat with the support and they are extremely helpful

Overall is a good services, I don't find anything that it's too complicated

Sara
none in Tsjechië

Good Service

Opmerkingen: Good support
Good tools

I tried the cookie solution offer by Iubenda and it's easy to configure, Iubenda it's also offering free interesting webinar and Q&A sessions. I needed to ask the support few questions and they answer very quickly. Positive experience!!!

The software could detect automatically cookies that are in the website

5 jaar geleden

Hello Sara, thank you for the feedback, it's very appreciated! I'm glad to inform you that we are constantly working in order to improve the Generator and add new features hence the auto detection of cookies could be one of these future additions. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter in order to remain up to date with all our latest features and news.

Cristina
Owner in Italië
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

FANTASTIC!!!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

This software has a great usability, a whole team of lawyers and great assistance; it's also always updated and they send fantastic updates on law; they also have a tutorial for all!

Nothing, it's perfect, can't find anything I'm not satisfied of

Michela
Owner in Italië
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

MIchela satisfaction

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Smart to use, full of feature for my needs, and not expensive for my budget.

Nothing to declare, I'm very happy of this product

ANTONELLA
AVVOCATO in Italië
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

VERY GOOD

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: MY PROFESSIONAL PROBLEMS REGARDING MY INTERNET SITE PRIVACY POLICY HAVE BEEN SOLVED PERFECTLY BY IUBENDA

IT IS VERY EASY TO USE. IT TAKES ONLY TO FOLLOW THEIR INSTRUCTIONS.

NOTHING. I FOUND IT VERY USEFUL AND EASY.

5 jaar geleden

Hello Antonella, thank you very much for your review, it's highly appreciated! We are happy our service has been useful to you and we are constantly working in order to add new features and clauses to our generator. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter in order to remain up to date with all our latest features and news.

Samuele
Webmaster/Manager in Italië
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

An experience of trust

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ease of integration into many projects, easy understanding of the theme, excellent technical support. To deepen the argument, of course, one can also rely on external resources, but with Iubenda it is a good starting point.

Simplicity and professionalism are the basis of Iubenda. They have the numbers and the knowledge to be able to follow you in the basic steps and bring you closer to a reality that is often not easy to understand.

The user-side tools are very simplified, this is a strong point to be able to understand what you are doing but at the same time save precious time.

Mario Raffaele
Mario Raffaele
Titolare in Italië
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Iubenda GDPR

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Personally I had already used Iubenda some time ago for the service dedicated to privacy.
In recent months I have used (and also used by others ...) Iubenda to manage the complex part dedicated to GDPR

The software is very complete, quite easy to use and takes into account the many variants that characterized the law on GDPR

If I have to indicate something ... I can say that - perhaps - it is not always easy to understand which is the most suitable economic solution in different cases ...

5 jaar geleden

Hello Mario, Thank you for taking your time in providing this feedback, it is extremely appreciated. If you happen to need assistance with our solutions, prices or you simply need more information, please contact us anytime at [email protected] or through the support chat you can find in every page of our website

Salvatore
Digital & Marketing Consultant in Italië
Marktonderzoek, 2-10 werknemers

Great Custmomer Service

Opmerkingen: So far very good

It is very easy to use and saves me a lot of time in updating my privacy polices!

Privacy management feature not so easy to use.

Nieuwsbladen, 201-500 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

fast and complete support

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A simple way to accomplish privacy and cookie law, especially in UE context

easy to use even if privacy and GDPR are complex stuff; useful on context help menu/info

sometimes confusing with many paths that seems end to the same point

Rachel
Web Designer in VK
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Not suited to new businesses

4,0 vorig jaar

Iubenda taking care of your policies and updating them according to changes in law is a great aspect of the service. Policies are easy to create, and embed in websites.

The price. As a new business it's not really feasible to pay the hundreds of pounds each year to maintain policies and cookie consent solutions. Though cheaper alternatives won't be as robust as the services iubenda provides, for new and small businesses the more affordable options make the most sense to use.

Giorgio
Project Manager in Italië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Fast, easy way to achieve legal GDPR compliance

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: 5 star experience, no complaints.

- self generated cookie policy - quick deployment - many plugins for different platforms - quick policy adjustments - plug & play - fast deployment - automatic site scanner - quick customer service

- it's not immediately clear that you have to pay the license for each different language, would have expected a blanket license for GDPR