Over Thryv

Alles-in-één managementsoftware ontworpen voor kleine bedrijven

Meer informatie over Thryv

Thryv was easy to use once you became familiar with how things worked. The integration in the business was made easy with the help from Thryv.

It can not connect to a dialer system which i need really bad may have to get another crm due to this issue.

Beoordelingen van Thryv

Waar voor je geld

Thryv heeft een totaalscore van 4,2 van 5 sterren op basis van 396 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Thryv eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (396)

John S.
John S.
Insurance Agent in VS
Verzekeringen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Crafting your message

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really have had a great experience. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful and he gets back to me quickly. It's a good feeling to have someone like this to help me.

I love the central location for everything, and I mean EVERYTHING! Before Thryv, I spent so much time and money on different solutions for different business needs. Thryv keeps it all in one place, and the coaching along the way is really helpful.

Well, it isn't a con, but there is a lot to learn at first. I would say that there are so many options, it can seem overwhelming at first. But stick with your account manager and the specialists, and you will be fine.

2 jaar geleden

Hey John. Thanks for the review. We appreciate your thoughts and are so excited you've been enjoying Thryv! Please let us know how we can ever assist you. Whether that's a simple question or something more in detail. We're here to help! Thanks again! -Chandlor

Gina M.
Event Manager in VS
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

RWFE Thryver

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Thryv has been great we just got a new account rep and he is wonderful however the gentleman who sold us the software was very good as well we like them both.

The ease inability to get contracts signed and hold the date fees paid without using US mail. Being able to share the calendar with colleagues. And the communication between us in the client is one thread of messaging which makes it easy to not lose information.

It would be good to be able to send information from a portal to multiple parties. In our instance often times were talking to a bride and the groom or the bride and her parents who typically pay for the wedding event and services. Right now I have to set up two separate accounts.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Gina, thank you for your review! We are excited that your experience with Thryv has been going great. Excited to see that communicating has become easier. Also, your suggestion is a great idea, I will send this to our team for them to look into! If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Michelle K.
owner in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Nothing but problems

1,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Wish I never started with Thryv. I'll be looking elsewhere.

If the system worked properly every day or even most days, it would be great. Conceptually, the software would do almost if not everything a solopreneur needs to run a more efficient business.

I have had nothing but problems with Thryv from day one, literally. Integrations didn't integrate. Documents didn't load. The app doesn't open. I've deleted and uploaded the app on my phone numerous times, updated the phone, turned the phone off and on. Still stuck trying to open. On occasion, even the website doesn't open on my computer. There have been so many problems, I can't even remember them all anymore. I've wasted so much time trying to get Thryv to work, both by myself and with customer support, that it's maddening. I've asked for a discount because of the problems and got no reply. I was sold partly on the fact that I could integrate other programs, only to find out (after I signed the contract and paid money) that Thryv does not have the capability to answer questions the way the other form does -- so NO INTEGRATION. I don't intend to renew when my 6 month contract ends, which is a shame, because there is a lot of potential for the product to be great. It's as if someone came up with a good concept and then hired I don't know who to develop lousy software, thinking that if they market it well enough it will sell, and then hoping their support team can fix the bugs later, or just not caring about the client experience because they'll get their 6 months' worth of money and run. Glad I only took the basic package to limit the damage.

4 weken geleden

Hi Michelle, we deeply apologize for your experience with Thryv so far. Would you mind sending me an email to [email protected], with your account information? I would like to send this over to our Executive Claims team for further assistance. - Gabe

Mark M.
Founder in VS
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

MY go to platform for business manageent

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall I am extremely happy with the Thryv software platform. It is, along with Outlook, the first application I go to in the morning. I walk my dog, make my coffee, turn on my computer, and then open Outlook and Thryv to start each day.

The simplicity of the Thryve software makes this a no-brainer. The features and functionality have allowed me to eliminate many other tools. The integrations keep everything humming along without "broken" and complicated connections between varying tools from multiple vendors.

The email marketing email automation is basic, I would improve the functionality and usability of the automated campaign features. Ideally, I'd like to see a visual representation (process flow) of an email campaign with logic steps (think Keap)

vorige maand

Mark, thank you for your review, we are blown away by how much Thryv has helped you consolidate and simplify your workflow. We also appreciate your feedback and will take it back to our team for review. If you ever need assistance, please call our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Dave A.
Operations Manager in VS
Mediaproductie, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Thryv for a field operations company

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It has been a great experience, my costs are lower and my web presence is much better.

by far, the best feature is the optimization of my website with the 45+ search engines. All of our websites for all three regions are on first page of Google search engines thanks to their system. The customer portal is an awesome feature and so is the ease of use on the phone app.

The inability to send booking notifications and emails to multiple customers. Many of my customers are teams and I can only email and invoice a single person. I have to use workarounds for this.

4 weken geleden

Hi Dave, thank you very much for your review and for choosing Thryv. We are beyond excited to see you show up on Google searches and on the first page! If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Kelly A.
owner in VS
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

New to thryv

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The customer service has been amazing. It is a lot more complicated getting it all set up than anticipated. I need weekly meetings to go over everything and still have more to set up. Not happy with the invoicing, getting use to the scheduling.

I can do everything on one platform. My realtors can request a session and organizing clients conversation in one platform as well.

Hard to set up. Invoicing not what I used in the past. I don't seem to have as much control over the appearance of my invoices being sent out.

vorige maand

Hi Kelly, thank you for your review. It's great to hear that you can do everything from one platform! Thank you for your feedback on the invoicing layout. If you could, can you send me an email to [email protected] with more details? I can pass this along to our team. - Gabe

Cynthia S.
Executive Coach in VS
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Well Worth a Trial

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My business advisor and customer success partners have been awesome.

Thry provides comprehensive management of the customer lifecycle starting with lead generation, through servicing and nurturing, through billing. No parallel on the market.

It takes longer to learn and understand its features, but worth the investment of time and effort to do so.

4 weken geleden

Hi Cynthia, thank you so much for your review! We are beyond excited to see that Thryv is helping you with the customer lifecycle. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Leslie S.
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Thryv ~ small business software more like an assistant

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great software - very professional staff and always willing to help. Thanks!

Using Thryv helps our company stay organized and do what sales needs to accomplished. CRM, calendar, sms texting, and website are a few of the areas we use. So much more.

There is a learning curve. Many aspects with Thryv using partnerstack etc. Once you learn, very easy!

4 weken geleden

Hi Leslie, thank you so much for your review. We are so excited to hear that Thryv is helping you stay more organized and able to communicate easier with your customer. If you ever need assistance, please call our Free 24-Hour Thryv Service line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Melanie P.
Owner/Operator in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Playful Paws review

3,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The employees associated with Thry were good at what they did, but just were not able to get the software program to where I needed it to be. I was not happy with being told that the software would work for my business, then after signing contract locking me into 6 months of payments seeing that the employees were not able to get the software to work for me as needed.

The only features that I found really useful for my business was the showing what and who owes for payment and the invoices sent at the end of day for owners to see what they currently owe. The feature that allowed owners to make payments themselves was also something that I liked for my business.

The software was not really equipped for my business as I was told it was. The booking feature was not a good designed feature and did not work well.

2 weken geleden

Hi Melanie, thank you for your review and feedback. We apologize for the experience you had with Thryv. If you would like to provide us with more details, you can send them to [email protected] - Gabe

Kyle H.
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great product!

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Over all the ease of use and to navigate for us and for the customers is hands down the simplest on the market as far as we're concerned.

Wish that Thryv could have a products/service tab to input all items that our company uses. Right now we use QuickBooks online for invoicing and quotes. We would love to switch fully to Thryv but at this time we are not able to. For the lack of that part of the software.

3 weken geleden

Hey Kyle, thank you for your review. It makes our day when we hear how easy it is to navigate Thryv. I will also take your suggestion back to our team, thank you for your feedback. If you ever need assistance, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

John V.
Owner; Integral Coach in VS
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

Thryv is the superior online small business management platform.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Again, the customer service and tech support is top notch, and blows all the competition away. As does the platform. Stop reading my review and join now! You can get a free demo customized to your needs by contacting [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] Tell him John V sent you and that he owes me a steak.

Often, systems that try to be everything tend to have weak spots, or fail to fulfill promises. Not Thryv. The system is so robust and comprehensive, I still can't believe how amazing it is, and how few people I know who use it. I do all of my client, scheduling, billing, marketing, social media and web site management through Thryv. I would have taken me months or longer for me to set up what Thryv offers essentially out of the box, and it simplifies all those business facets by both consolidating them in to their platform and making them either easy to use or automated.

There is a learning curve to it, but any robust system will have one. However, Thryv customer support is the best I have ever experienced anywhere. Yes, ever. They call me to ask if I have any needs, and set up personal appointments by Zoom to walk me through the system to learn and customize it. I don't know of any other company doing that. Plus, there is 24/7 live chat and phone support.

vorig jaar

Hi John, it always makes our day when we hear how great Thryv is working for our valued clients. From the sound of it, you are a Thryv Expert, and reaching your clients on a whole new level. To get even more out of Thryv, feel free to join our Facebook Group - High Thryver's. You can engage with other Thryv Users and get the latest updates on Thryv. - Gabe https://www.facebook.com/groups/highthryvers

Pamela E.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

HIPAA Compliant Reminder System Plus Web and Social Media Posts

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They do all the work, they taught me how to use the product, they still check on me randomly and are ALWAYS so nice, upbeat and happy to help - the full Disney Experience!! You HAVE to check out their CONNECT conference, when they bring in major business speakers from across the globe to give you their hints, tricks, tips and business success secrets. Worth joining just to attend!

First, this is worth every penny!! Great client appointment reminders, you set the schedule you want and the client can set their own appointments or call to make the appointment. Tags help make client categories easy for things like client appreciation days, teacher or nurses day, birthday cards can be sent, the list is endless!!! You can mass email, AND they offer HIPAA compliance!! If you do the website, it all works together and melds with your social media, facebook, twitter, basically all 70 search engines are tagged. You can get auto posting or make your own or personalize what they have.

In the beginning, multiple people (family members) could not use the same phone & email, but they do offer a tagging system for sharing an email & phone, so your message will get to the shared email & phone.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Pamela! Thanks for the awesome feedback. We love having you and the team at Love your Healthy Life as part of the Thryv family! Please let us know if you're ever needing assistance, or have additional feedback for us! -Chandlor

Julie A.
President & CEO in VS
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Our buiness has bounced forward

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The level of customer support Thryv offers is important on an average business day and during this time of rapid change, the importance of client communication and the continuation of prospecting, it is crucial.
I wanted you to be aware of our high level of satisfaction, the appreciation of each interaction we've had with customer support personnel and their skill-level to help us, efficiently and the customer support culture and level of Thryv customer support.

Streamlining of client communications, scheduling and retention of client contact information. The visibility to the sells process, which has allowed us to be improve our process. The integration of the online portal/app with our website, sells process and ability to manage all of this, including social posts, marketing campaigns and online presence in on place. The ability to have several seats in the system for employees or subcontractors.

Social Content, the posting feature for LinkedIn only posts to our company page and I have to take an additional step to post to my personal LinkedIn page. Knowing where each logo and size of logo feeds to within Thryv.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Julie, thanks for the great review! I'm happy that you and your team at Ashmore Consulting have had such a great experience with our platform and with our Support Team! I'm sorry about your social content issue. Since Thryv is intended to control the social profiles for the business, we unfortunately don't post to multiple accounts for LinkedIn, only the company LinkedIn page. For the logo, it can be added in Business Settings. It'll be at the top of every email correspondence to clients for branding purposes. And it'll be on estimates, invoices and the client portal. I hope this helps! -Chandlor

Curtis B.
Hair Designer in VS
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Thryving

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love it, my clients love it. It’s been user friendly for all. Definitely will recommend to all business people looking to have better control over their business and schedule. Website is rarely down. Bugs are usually fixed fairly quickly.

Accessible anywhere at anytime inside and outside the country.. has necessary features to get the job done.

Very little. Importing client list. Setting up correct Address for email confirmation response.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Curtis! I'm so glad to hear both you and your clients are loving Thryv! If there's ever any issues you need help with, or any questions we can answer, please don't hesitate to reach out! -Chandlor

Human Resources Director in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers

Thryv for HR use

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We chose the Thryv product, along with DexYP services, to enhance our recruiting efforts. We needed to improve our company's online image and increase our ranking within online searches. We have seen immediate benefits from the company's listings being consistent across online search platforms. This was extremely important timing for our company, which relocated during the first quarter of this year, after almost 35 years in one location. We are still in the "ramping up" stages as we get ready for the 4th quarter of this year, but we expect to see increased traffic to our company website, as well as people reaching out to us about working for our company.

Thryv is easy to use from desktop or mobile device. The dashboard clearly shows the information I need to see at a glance and the navigation bar is divided into categories that make sense to a user (not just to the software designer) so I can quickly find what I need to work with. I really like the Social Media connection and the ability to search relevant topics and post directly from the Thryv software. Even better is the scheduling function that allows me to schedule a post during peak evening time when our target audience is most likely to be on social media to see it. Thryv also allows me to use multiple "tags" for the Leads so I can sort and find names and numbers within categories that I set up. Another feature that is very helpful is the Listings Management that allows our business to easily see that our online presence is correct and consistent across many platforms, such as Google, Yelp, Bing, Yahoo, & Foursquare and provides the option to "fix" any listings that do not accurately represent our business.

While Thryv has been very useful in the HR functions of recruiting and communicating with current employees, it is not ideal for our sales personnel. The sales manager wants to be able to run reports for purposes of monthly planning, focused on managing sales personnel and their activities to grow the customer base. That emphasis would be on the internal sales representatives and the Thryv product is best suited to a focus on external clients.

4 jaar geleden

Hi, Thank you for sharing your feedback. This helps us know what we're getting right and how we can improve going forward. We're happy to know that you're satisfied with how Thryv is helping your business! - Ed

Nick H.
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Great overall software that offers a lot of value!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It's been great! I recommend it to every small business owner that I come across. They built a very functional website that drives lots of business to me. This is well worth the investment.

Overall I love this software and all of its abilities. This is like anything you will get out of it what ever you put into it. I use this software all day everyday. I appreciate how more features are added without the cost going up. I feel like someone (Thryv) is really out to help small businesses manage their information and use it in a way to grow and better communicate with their customers.

The mobile version and table version sometimes are downright slow. I am on the road all day and rarely behind a computer. I would love to see improvements on the mobile and tablet app speed (When full bars at 4G or 2-4 bars of 5G). It's embarrassing to be in front of a customer and for it to take more than 1 minute for the app to load, and sometimes it takes much longer than that. I would like the ability to upload and edit pictures straight from the Thryv app, and not have to separately upload them from the gallery which takes too long.

vorig jaar

Hi Nick, Wow! Thank you for leaving this great review and feedback. It is great to hear that you are getting the value out of Thryv by using it every day. Thryv will continue to evolve and will continue to improve our App. To stay up to date, you can leave a suggestion in your Thryv Dashboard and follow the topic. You will notifications when updates have occurred. For any other assistance, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Garrett B.
Milieudiensten, 2-10 werknemers

A Huge Help for Small Businesses

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Thryv launched my company and helped me grow to a place where I needed more specific software to meet my growing needs. I couldn't have imagined a better way to launch my business.

I love how Thryv puts all the major pieces of software automation for a small business into one location that is easily accessible via a web browser or app. For small business owners who also work in the field, the Thryv App is critical to continue switching out the technician and manager hats.

Thryv is a great piece of software but, because it is built for a generic audience, lacks features necessary for some specific industries. For me in pest control, there are a lot of pieces of Thryv that would make me want to use it as my primary system; however, because it is missing a couple critical pieces of data that I need to collect (like weather when we are spraying and pesticides we apply), I needed to buy another system which I use more than Thryv.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Garrett, thank you for your feedback, we are excited that you are enjoying Thryv! Our team is always open to feedback. On your Thryv dashboard, you'll see the feedback button in the bottom right-hand corner. Let us know what you would need to make the system work for your industry. We look forward to hearing your ideas. - Gabe

Michael H.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great all-around business building system

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We chose Thryv because its a powerful value add to our Business Acceleration Platform that is easy for our clients to understand and use. No rocket science!

Extensive and easy to use marketing feature set. Easy to connect and move data between Thryv and other applications. Includes basic invoices and payment processing and can be connected to quickbooks seamlessly.

The messaging system was a little off-putting til I understood its key value. You can't embed images or video, or add attachments. You also can't format text or use html. In other words, this will not replace regular email. However, it does allow you to track conversations whether by email or text messages in one place. That's valuable.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review, Michael! We're happy to hear you've enjoyed your Thryv experience! Let us know if there's anything you need! We're here to help.

Marilyn L.
Psychotherapist in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

HAND-HOLDING

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have had a terrific experience with Thryv! We will have a long and happy journey with one another, as their abilities grow and expand and as my Business grows and deepens. Very smart Humans! I was considering another product, which I found, did not have the heart nor the care for the Client, that Thryv has!

You, each and All, are number ONE at patience, educating and hand-holding! I need it and many in my Profession have worked so hard to hone their skills - administration and computer were not in the mix. "other people did that" (thank goodness!). Now, it is up to us, as a Sole Practitioner, to do our own marketing, tracking, projections, follow-up, reminders, billing/coding and receivables! Whew! Thryv has freed me up to learn how to do these items, through technology. I'm thrilled to be learning! You have helped me to 'lay my panic down and to pick up the shield of technology'. Thank you! Be well!

It would be helpful, potential Users, to know yourself well before you try to have someone else create who you are and what you do, in the form of your Website. I woke up during my first meeting with a Web Designer and realized this person was not able to represent me and was not able to correctly create my brand - they didn't have experience with my Profession to understand, to bring concepts forward, etc. Just letting you know that there are enough Designers, on Staff, that your needs (whatever they may be) can be met. You have to know what your needs are (or it would help if you do).

2 jaar geleden

Hi Marilyn, thank you for your review and feedback. Our goal at Thryv is to make sure that we are here when you need us and that you are proud of what you put out to the world to see. If you ever need assistance, please call into our free 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. Here you will be able to ask anything about the software and also to make unlimited changes to your website. Which by the way, I enjoy the lighthouses and shades of blue that you have used on your website! - Gabe

Kathy F.
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Thryv Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My Social media problems are being solved with Thryv. I will be able to be out there on social media a lot more and by doing so, hoping to grow my business more.

Thryv is an easy program to use once the customer support walks you through it. Their customer support really makes sure that all the training you receive, you understand. Great system. I like how Thryv handles all the social media aspect of my business, so I don't have to take the time to post on every social media site out there.

The only feature that I don't like about Thryv is that when I am scheduling clients, it will not let me input more than one service at a time for a client. I have to schedule one service at a time for clients, and that can be confusing for them because then they end up getting multiple txts about their appointment, and they don't know what time their actual appointment is scheduled for.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Kathy! I'm so glad to hear Thryv is making managing your social media a breeze! I'm sorry to hear about your scheduling issue. If a phone call doesn't work, you can always reach out to us by emailing [email protected] for any questions or concerns you have! Thanks for the great feedback! -Chandlor

Monica B.
President in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Dipping my small business toe into CRM

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love Thryv. The roll-out went smooth and I had all the support I needed. The learning curve was good due to the intuitive nature of many tasks. My business uses Thryv to document incoming phone calls from our clients by scheduling either an appointment for a service or sale call or scheduling a reminder to complete a task for the client. Thryv has been excellent when responding to requests for small changes to how the platform works. In the one instance where I had a true disaster when I was spontaneously locked out of my account on a Friday late afternoon. Thryv responded perfectly. I got a bit of push back from the initial Thryv phone rep, but I turned to my sales rep and he escalated the issue and got me back in quickly. Thryv phone reps are very gracious on the phone and they seem to "get" the difference between a small business that was started during the tech era and a small business like mine where paper files are in the DNA. I like Thryv!

I needed to automate the customer service end of my small business (from incoming phone calls to dispatch and billing) and I went with Thryv because it felt like an affordable and manageable platform. The lower price (compared to the big CRM/service dispatch products in the construction/home repair industry) was exactly what I needed to feel comfortable taking baby steps into automation.

I dislike nothing about Thryv. I am hopeful that Thryv will continue to respond to us customers with tweaks to their software so that I can continue to use the platform (in other words so my small business doesn't grow out of it).

Brittany C.
Chief Operating Officer in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Best Software I Have Tried

Opmerkingen: 9 out of 10

I love being able to have the information I need regarding scheduling in once place. All of my correspondence with customers is in one place from the initial appointment, to estimates, and job approvals.

I run multiple crews and the the way the schedule works doesnt allow me to group on crews daily appts so I have to color code but it doesnt flow as I need it to and can be hard to read and ease to confuse tasks if you dont really pay attention. It is hurt us a few times but I am hoping it will soon be a non-issue. Example: If I have four jobs to divide between two crews, depending on when the work comes in and appointments determines on where on the daily calander the appt is placed and it would be really nice to be able to reorder appoints to when i have multiple appointments for different crews that are scheduled for the same time I can flip flop the placement so one crews appoints are together in the order they should be run instead of mixed and set due to how the calendar enterers information.

vorig jaar

Hi Brittany, thank you so much for your review and feedback. Thryv is continuing to evolve and will release enhancements throughout 2021. In your Thryv Dashboard, you can leave suggestions to our team and follow the topic for the latest updates. - Gabe

Alice J.
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Thryv = Transforming how we do business!

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Thryv is awesome, incredible, and it produces immediate results. After 30 years in business I am proud to say, 2019 has been our best year ever! The person behind our real success story is rep. He is my wing man. When I first started with Thryv, I was cynical steeped in old school ways of doing business. rep is our go to any time help guy. He is as tenacious as a bulldog when it comes to the install and he continually shows up to provide hands on support, training, and implementation of new features. He’s on it to make sure things are going well and exceeding expectations. Thanks for the helping hands. Rep, in my opinion, is a great asset to your company and to mine! I hope executive management responds to you about this post.

What I like most about Thryv is its user friendly for our staff and for our clients. Many of the everyday tasks of communicating with customers over the phone, through email, and texts all happen in one place. There is tremendous value in having our website, social media, client interactions, email marketing, text marketing, appointments, and appointment reminders, all on one dashboard. Everything works together to benefit our business.

Customer support has not always been favorable, meaning, I have to heavily depend on my rep. Sometimes speaking with folks with different accents and dialects is hard to comprehend when we need assistance. At times we avoid reaching out due to the disconnect.

Mikayla S.
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

This software saves me SO much time

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I’ve had an overwhelmingly positive experience with Thryv

Everything is amazing. I love this software and it’s ease of use.

The lack of an Afterpay-like integration the way Square has.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Mikayla, thank you for your great review! We are excited that Thryv is such a good fit for you. And thank you for your feedback, I will make sure to send this to our team! If you ever need assistance or a refresher on anything, please call our 24-Hour Thryv Support line at 844-998-4798. - Gabe

Angelo D.
Business Owner in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Amazing business management software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Honestly, I've had an overall great experience with Thryv. They have great customer support and have the digital marketing tool of the future. Great price for the value.

I love using the social media scheduling tool because it saves me a lot of time compared to before. I also use the appointment scheduler on a daily basis. The reminders help me remember all my appointments and help to remind my clients of the time. The website widgets have been a great addition and really help increase the amount of people contacting our business.

Sometimes when I am trying to access my Thryv software via mobile, it just keeps loading but never opens. That can get a bit annoying. Also, sometimes the software can be a bit glitchy, not load in certain areas. Also, the social media scheduling tool sometimes randomly disconnects my social media profiles and cancels the posts I had scheduled. That is a bit annoying as well.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Angelo! Thanks for the great review. We are always looking for ways to improve the quality of our product and fix bugs/glitches. We love having SEO Marketing Masters as part of our Thryv family! Let us know if you ever need anything. We're here to help. -Chandlor