Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over SurveyLegend

Maak boeiende, platformonafhankelijke en mooie enquêtes. Zowel grote als kleine bedrijven en particulieren kunnen feedback verzamelen.

Meer informatie over SurveyLegend

It is also offered at a very competitive price and provides higher capabilities than what you would find at the same price at other platforms.

Was unaware I could not access my survey results without paying.

Beoordelingen van SurveyLegend

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

SurveyLegend heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 938 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je SurveyLegend eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (938)

Anne
Skin therapist in Nederland
Cosmetica, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Use SurveyLegend

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Goede ervaring, werkt makkelijk en snel.

De enquête die ik heb gebruikt voldeed aan de verwachting

Ik moet even uitzoeken hoe het werkt om de analyses te downloaden

Camilla
Camilla
Regulatory Affairs Associate in Denemarken
Farmaceutica, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to use with a great design

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use survey legend to create a poll/survey to figure out what topics to present at four annual meetings for selfemployed people based in Copenhagen in Denmark.

It is very easy to use tocreate surverys or polls. I tried 4 other programs before using survey legend and I will stick to survey legend and recommend survey legend to everyone who needs a tool to create surveys or polls. We often use surveys at the university too. So it's great tool

That it is not possible to view data like what users responded in a survey, when they choose the option other and wrote an individual answer, even though your survey fits the criterias for the free plan.

Nik
Nik
Director in VK
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A legend Among Surveys

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This has been a very valuable part of my market research and funding support. It's been relatively quick, easy and satisfying and I'd recommend this as a regular business tool to any of my colleagues (I already have.)

SurveyLegend - in my opinion- far excels in one of the most obvious but important ways: it helps the user build a really effective survey, and does so simply. And that's quite something given my experience of other survey builders. The richness of formats on offer presented in a neat drag-and-drop user interface was a joy to use, and within minutes I'd got myself the survey I'd wanted to build all along. Top marks. So - speed, ease of use, richness of content.

There's little missing. I just need to subscribe to get to some of the bits I really need. If my company wasn't a start-up I would subscribe to one of the reasonable packages in a hearbeat. One thing; the inability as a free user to see any of the survey answers until I reach a certain number of responses is very frustrating and - given that there are other limitations as a free user.. this could be waived maybe?

Catherine
Operations Trainer in VS
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Decent Survey

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It was fairly easy to use and understand.

The majority of the features require you to upgrade to the Pro plan. You don't have many options or features to choose from on the free plan.

ERICA
Project Manager in Italië
Marktonderzoek, 51-200 werknemers

Good tool!!!

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The tool is good. I used this tool to create a survey for validations phase. It was free. it was good

the using was minimal. I don't have anything to say

Angelina
Tour guide in Bulgarije
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easy, fast and good looking surveys

5,0 2 maanden geleden

It is so easy to make and customize surveys, giving them a unique look. It is by far the best survey making platform I have found and it comes with a ton of free options as well.

Could be great to have some discounts for countries that have a lower GP per person

Medische apparatuur, 11-50 werknemers

Survey for Thesis

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Super easy, very customable and great to design just the way i need it

Nothing special, just fits as it is. nothing negative to say

Ashleigh
development coordinator in VS
Kleding en mode, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Good experience

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: it was good, I needed it for school and it was easy

everything, it was easy to use and easy to explore

i didn't have much cons about the product

Zari
teacher in Canada
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

easy to use

5,0 2 maanden geleden

It's easy to use and also the graphics make my work easy

The subscription fee is a bit expensive.

Liam
Liam
Digital Marketing Lead in VK
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Used for polling our social media posts

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Great pool tool to get data and interactions.

Was limited within its features and UI capabilites.

Ronel
Mom in Zuid-Afrika
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Survey Legend to gather EXPO data

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It was easy to set up and it looked very professional. Also the fact that it was highly customisable made it very user friendly.

The ease of use as well as the interface.

There was nothing I did not like. It was easy to use and I really like the product.

Noreen
Consultant in VK
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A great tool for market reserach

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far, I cannot complain. It is excellent.

This an excellent, intuitive tool with a lot of advanced features available.

The matrix function could be made to be a bit easier to make every step of it as required.

Charity Trustee in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Survey Legend is a great product and helped my small charity hugely

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I wanted to quickly engage with our customer, and Survey Legend was so easy to use that I created and launched a survey in a couple of days. I was able to tweak the questions in real time which was really helpful too.

The WYSIWYG design screen was easy to use, and the preview of the survey really helpful. The wide range of themes meant I could pick one that suited the impression I wanted to give. Real time statistics on completion meant I could track the roll out of the survey and keep my fellow trustees up to date with progress.

I'd like to be able to use it for free for ever!

Riza
Marketing Assistant in Filipijnen
Publiceren, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Its not just a survey its a legend

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: SurveyLegend is helping us out with our Customer Relationship. We were able to understand what our clients need and be able to hear them out also. The SurveyLegend is so precise that we were able to know what area is more into this product. Really loved the segmentation aspect and trends.

I like most about this software is the segmentation and being able to create a cool and easy survey for the customers. Its not just a survey it also captures the customers with its cool design and interactive survey format.

I least like about the software is the price, its quite pricey but I know its for a good reason. With all of its beautiful formats.

Olivia
student in Hongkong
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

I'm working on a school project on how students treat their e-waste

5,0 6 jaar geleden

There are several features that I really enjoyed while using it. Firstly, the designs all look really nice. There are many different themes to choose from and all of them look wonderful. I can also set a front page to introduce myself and my work before people start doing the survey. It has made my survey look classy and appealing for others to do. Secondly, it's very easy and simple to create and use. Just drag your favourite style of question into the survey and you can simply edit with ease. There are also quite a lot of question types to choose, so it gives my survey more variety and fun to complete. Thirdly, it allows me to have unlimited questions. I really like this feature as it offers me an opportunity to develop my questions in depth and provides me a convenient platform to create something more academic to support my school project. Overall, it's a great experience to use this and I'm satisfied with the quality of my work.

There are some features that I would like them to be included in the free version. Firstly, I think that the function of branching out is quite a common type of question and it would be great if I can use it. I have several questions that require this function, yet I was not able to use it for free so I had to change my plan. From this, I also hope that there is a function of labelling the questions in numbers so even if I couldn't use branching out, I can still ask my respondents to skip it themselves. Secondly, I hope that the results can be shown in an excel file, yet this feature is again only available in the pro version. I'm still a student and I don't have much money to afford this so if this feature is provided for me it would have been so much more efficient and convenient for me to analyse the data.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Olivia, Thanks for taking the time to do such a detailed review, helping us and others really understand the value with SurveyLegend :) Glad the quality of work was good and that you got a lot out of SurveyLegend, we are honored we could help. All of your cons refer to features not being in the free plan and you being a student, but that's why we have a special price for student and educators see here: https://www.surveylegend.com/pricing-education/ We can't have a 100% free solution, if we did we would not be able to exist. That's why we take paid for professional features like the ones you mentioned. I hope my response makes things more clear and that the discounted price makes life easier for you and other students :) Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Jack
Jack
Economist in Canada
Openbaar beleid, 501-1.000 werknemers

A Great Alternative

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: SurveyLegend seems like a great resource for my work committee to use for surveying our membership. Based on my experience running a test survey so far, I'll likely recommend the platform for the cost savings it offers over its competitors.

First of all, this product is a great, cheaper alternative to more expensive platforms out there. The drag-and-drop features are great, and the site layout makes it very easy to create and review surveys. The steps to design and publish are very easy as well.

For some reason, extra clicks are required to enter text while designing the survey. The free version (of course) lacks many features, but one of them seems to include reviewing any survey responses longer than a sentence or so. Many of the backgrounds and font choices are a bit amateur-ish as well, but it may just be an issue with the free version, again.

Débora
Débora
student in Portugal
Milieudiensten, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

A big help for my thesis

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I found it really easy to use and very complete with a lot of options. Will be using it in the future

I have tried lots of platforms for surveys but none of them wore good enough for my study, so I did a google search for the best survey platforms and SurveyLegend was in one of the top spots! It was free so I tried it. BEST. DECISION. EVER. I LOVE how aesthetic it is, the diversity of options for every tip of question, and specialy the way it analysis the results. I can really see myself using this software for future studies!

What I found kind of bad about the software was the fact that, in order to see the results from your survey you need to pay. Maybe have another way to get the results without paying or let the costumers know they will have to pay before they apply the survey, because for a student like me its not easy to have extra money for this kinds of stuff.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Debora, Thanks for the great review, we love you back :) The free solution has data limitations and one of them is not being able to export the raw data. This we state on our pricing pages and our feature page, you must have missed them. Please see www.surveylegend.com/pricing/ and www.surveylegend.com/features/. We try to offer as much as we can for free like unlimited data collection, unlimited questions can be added... But some data view is only provided in the paid plan, to get the full data access you need a Pro plan or higher. We need to have paid features to exist and hope that the monthly fee is something you can afford, let me help you some more by providing a discount www.surveylegend.com/pricing-discount/ Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

KELSEY
Education & Outreach Specialist in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

I am loving the fun functionality of this!

4,0 6 jaar geleden

It is very intuitive offering drag and drop style design features. This product has such vibrant personality, I felt it could help in addressing the dry survey overload many folks experience that doesn't encourage deep engagement in the topic. While being funky and colorful, Survey Legend still offers professional evaluation options, making it a holistic survey platform~!

Hmmmm... There really isn't anything that I don't like so far. I would have loved to have access right away to a free trial of full functionality to truly understand the platform's value right away. I think that would be strategic -- to offer 1 initial survey attempt at full capability and then require payment (or offer the option to submit reviews for extra time). Without this option it's difficult to get the whole picture perspective.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Kelsey, Thanks for the great review, I hope others see your review :) We are glad you like our approach to survey, form and poll creation. We put a lot of time and energy on making sure our solution stays easy to use yet powerful and never ever becomes boring hehe. We prefer offering a forever free account and if paid features are needed we offer 3 paid plans that you can choose. We have a lot of members enjoying the forever free plan and we don't plan on changing it :) But thanks for your feedback. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Ritika
Ritika
Teacher in India
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Instant Quality Survey Form

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, It is an amazing app if you have to make survey forms again and again, than only you should buy it otherwise you can use the free one as It provides all the basic option for a good survey form. FOrm me it was a great investment as it worked very well and provided everything for a quality survey.

I have to do surveys now and then to get the opinion of my colleagues. Survey Legends helps me to make interactive and fun survey forms which provide precise and in-depth analysis of the survey. It has a lot of features to customize every bit of survey forms, which helps me to make it accurately according to my needs.

The free version is very restricted and does not have a lot of features. And you can use it for only 3 times. on the other hand paid version is very useful and feature packed.

Martín
PhD Candidate in VS
Schoolleiding, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Great survey manager

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good experience, but I might go back to other survey managers.

I like how easy it is to construct new surveys, and to manage the answers you get from participants.

I don't like that it took me a while to learn how to use it, because it is less straightforward and easy to use than other softwares.

Samuel
Finance Director in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

The Ideal Business Survey Software - Well Equipped

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Using SurveyLegend for business surveys is easy and the software is effective

Forms automation feature works seamlessly I like that it makes business surveys easy It makes polling and voting seamless.

So far SurveyLegend has met our business needs and I would recommend it to other interested parties. It is a perfect solution

Bastian
Software Developer in Duitsland
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Fancy survey platform which could lower the entry barrier

5,0 6 jaar geleden

The user interface is really likable. It really tries to minimize the mental burden during the creation process of new surveys. Also, the detailed listing of the different plans is quite helpful.

When it comes to inserting logic for conditional questions, the user interface again tries to ease the process with a graphical flow. However, I found the expressiveness of this logic quite limited. I am not quite sure, though, if this stems from my lack of experience with this tool or if this a real flaw. The biggest struggle I had with this tool was to find out which features would ultimately be useful and thus justify an license upgrade. Ideally, Surveylegend would offer a fully-featured demo version with limited results export or limited usage duration.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Bastian, Thanks for the great review, we work hard on offering an easy to use yet powerful survey, form and poll solution. The logic flow is easy to use but it's limited if you have a free account, the system informs you if you exceeded the features of the free plan. Thanks once again for your feedback, it always listen to our legendary members and act :) Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Review of Survey Legend

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall good. But it shouldn't let you add an option for "Other" if it won't let you view the answers.

I like the easy to move, easy to add boxes for each survey question. It's very easy to select which type of survey question it is, upload images, and move questions around.

Deceptive tactics. There multiple choice option of "Other", which lets the survey-taker type in their own answer. Using the free version, I was able to add this in to a multiple choice question. But when I go now to view the responses, SurveyLegend tells me I can't view the individual responses without upgrading to a paid plan. NOW they tell me, after I've already sent out the survey to everyone. It allowed me to create an option for comments but won't let me view them. So now I have to email all my co-workers and ask them if they submitted a comment in "Other" and to just email it to me. Embarrassing.

5 jaar geleden

Hi fellow Legend, Your review is appreciated, yes you can view all data in Live analytics, but other is hard to incorporate into the 'Live analytics' so it looked good and is usable. We move that to individual responses view and that view is not free. We explain about the other option and that it will not show in 'Live analytics', see here: https://www.surveylegend.com/user-guide/enable-other-choice/ We hope that using the survey solution, collecting all data and saving a lot of time is good enough to consider to upgrade. We do have monthly plans and you can upgrade and downgrade, this way only pay for one month and no more. Stay legendary, enjoy your week and weekend. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend

Michel Carlos
Tax Advisor Analyst in Polen
Kapitaalmarkten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Great survey collection

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Had a mindblowing experience with SurveyLegend so far.

SurveyLegend is the number one survey collection software with a great reputation in the field of feedback collection.

Don't find any fault in this outstanding survey and feedback collection software called SurveyLegend.

Mohd
student in Maleisië
Schoolleiding, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Very nice survey platform!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: SurveyLegend give better experiences for me in helping me doing my research. So I do recommended students who need to do some survey on their research/thesis to use this platform because another platform strictly limited your question and respondents in free package. Besides, this platform will help you to reduce your expenses since they are kind enough to give Pro package for 3 weeks and you just need to write some review.

I do like the survey legend because at the welcome page you can attach an image. Another platform does not provide me with this feature.

Another platform provide user to see result on individual respond even though you cannot export it. So, I do like to have this feature even I am not export the result. Overall, the starter package is very good unless the features for see all individual result.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Mohd, Thanks for the great review glad to hear we could help you during your research. We do our best in helping even if you can't afford to pay, that's why we provide a one time option where you give an honest review and in return, you get a one week upgrade to the Pro plan. Thanks once again we do appreciate it. Best regards, Team SurveyLegend